Wednesday, 1 July 2026

Donating milk with Mom

After a warm shower on a cold day, she walks around her home in a silk bathrobe and gets the fireplace going, looking at items on the dining room table. Church pamphlets. Charity brochures. Plastic cups for breast milk donation.

The rustic home is still being settled in. Some of her stuff are still in boxes. Because of smart decisions and good luck, Margaret was able to semi-retire at 48 years old and leave the bustling world of New York City behind where she worked in finances.

For the better part of a year, she'd been telling friends about a recurring spiritual calling. The only way she knew how to answer that call was by first returning home to the quiet suburb in Vermont.

Margaret opens the right side of her robe to expose a breast and the naked lower half of her body. She picks up a plastic cup, looks at it, and brings it to her chest. She pauses, thinks to herself, like doing this act of charity could perhaps open a world of trouble. When she squeezes her breast twice her milk shoots into the cup. Then she tilts her head back and starts to moan.

The next day is Sunday service and Margaret sits in the wooden pews. It's her second time here since moving back and already her family and old friends have made her feel welcomed. When service ends, the congregants talk amongst themselves over hot coffee and pastries. The staple of this community has always been charitable service. Women line the halls with their sign-up sheets and witty banter.

A lot has changed over the years and that includes the type of charities offered. New ones include tutoring, strategies for college admissions, and internships / apprenticeships to help young congregants land a job.

Margaret had volunteered for a newer program. "Milk Sharing Interest." The poster had a catchy logo which caught her attention last week: "Got Milk? Share the Blessing. Seeking healthy lactating women. Your gift can save lives during harsh times!"

Record low temperatures makes it difficult for breast feeding mothers to produce milk. Combine that with a national shortage of formula and you have a maternal emergency.

When congregants leave for lunch, Margaret lingers around, perhaps wanting a moment of silent reflection in a holy place. Leaving the big city and a good corporate job takes time for adjustment. Both physically and spiritually.

"Is there something on your mind?"

She turns to see Pastor Ellen approaching with soft footsteps, almost like she's floating off the ground, with the most pleasant smile and graceful demeanor. Young compared to her older peers. A recent transfer.

"Just needed a moment alone," Margaret says. "Are the doors closing? Should I go?"

"Not at all. I noticed you today. You seemed distant."

"It takes time getting back into the swing of things. Church life, you know."

"So you're the New York City woman I've been hearing about."

"That's me. In the flesh."

"Finances, right?"

Margaret smiles. "I swear that's my only sin."

"But there's something more you're dealing with. I can spot a restless soul. Talk to me. Or not. Either way your thoughts are safe here."

They sit in the pews together in the front row. By now the church has cleared as people have gone for lunch at the local hot spots. It's just them and her problem.

"Actually I'm glad you wanted to talk," Margaret says. "Because you're the perfect person to help me with this."

"I'm here for you."

"Maybe it's best if I leave the Milk Sharing Interest and do another charity instead. I can help people with job interviews. I used to do hiring at my previous firm."

Pastor Ellen squints. "How old are you?"

"48."

"So you're 48, the first woman to sign-up for the milk sharing program... and now you're changing your mind? This is unusual. Why register in the first place?"

"I... well... maybe this isn't a conversation we should be having."

"But you have milk?"

"Yes, I do."

"What's a greater charity than sharing that milk?"

Margaret sinks into the wooden pew and closes her eyes for a second. When she opens them and breathes deep, her body becomes much lighter, like most of her stress has suddenly vanished. She purses her lips and looks Pastor Ellen in the eyes.

"Have you ever expressed milk?" Margaret asks.

"I've never been blessed with the opportunity. My life took a different turn."

"Well, I have the opposite issue. My body doesn't want to stop. I was diagnosed with hyper-lactation. So that's why, at my age, these are still busy."

Being respectful about it, Margaret gestures to her own top.

"Interesting. Has that always been a burden?"

"Only in the office. My bathroom breaks would take longer because I'd have to... you know... relieve the tension in my chest. I'm trying to be polite."

"Please, speak freely. Have you ever considered donating your milk before?"

"This would be the first time. I never knew donating milk was an option."

"What did you do with your milk before?" Pastor Ellen asks.

"Drain or sink."

"Such a terrible shame. I'd like to encourage you to stick with this charity."

There's a long pause as Margaret winces.

"It's not that simple. With my breasts, it never is."

"You can tell me anything," Pastor Ellen says. "I'm not one to judge."

"Nothing is free. Put it that way. When I express... things happen... my hormones... I'm sure you can guess that inference."

Pastor Ellen tilts her head and squints. "I'm sorry, I don't think I follow. Are you in physical pain when you express milk? Do your breasts get sore? I hear that's a common issue."

"Other way around. Sometimes when I lactate, I feel a sensation from my chest to down below. That kind of sensation."

"Ah, right."

"It happened yesterday when I filled a cup. I'll spare you the details, but it's... you know... conflicting when I'm trying to be charitable and my body is going another direction."

Margaret looks at the holy woman, hoping not to offend or provoke, and she notices an interesting shift in posture. Is the woman breathing harder? Uncomfortable? Something has made Pastor Ellen break character, if even for a moment.

"Let's arrange an accountability partner," Pastor Ellen says. "Someone who can help you avoid temptations. May I suggest the other two women in the group?"

"That could work. I don't really know them well enough."

"Other friends? Family?"

"Most of the people I know work full-time and have families. I'm sure they're too busy. My youngest son lives nearby. He's a fireman, so he can carry around my crates of milk. I'm only joking of course."

Despite the off-hand joke, Pastor Ellen's eyes go wide and she clutches the wooden seat they're on, as if she's never heard a joke in her life. For a moment they sit there, looking at each other, both seemingly unsure where this goes next.

"Which is your son?" Pastor Ellen asks.

"Daniel. Youngest member of the fire department. Do you know him?"

"Yes, tall, quiet, sometimes he helps around the church. Nice young man."

"I also have an older son who'll be visiting soon."

Pastor Ellen squirms in her seat. "Then it's settled. If he's willing, Daniel could be your accountability partner. Someone who knows your schedule and body's rhythm."

"You're suggesting that my son..."

"This is all behind closed doors. And it's only my suggestion. Daniel is trained in first response and would be thrilled to help his mother and church."

Margaret's laugh is shaky. "You're serious."

"Stranger things have happened. If the feelings spike, Daniel can massage your shoulders, maybe hold a warm pack to your abdomen. Whatever keeps you from spiraling alone."

Their conversation approaches the end when the front door opens and a group of people enter the church, talking normally at first, then hushing their tones when seeing them sitting in the front row.

xxx

Margaret sits by the dining table with an assortment of plastic cups and cleaning wipes. A new breast pump, too. It's evening and Daniel is watching tv in the living room after finishing his shift. The fireplace is lit, keeping them warm and adding something unexpected to the mood.

Any proper mother would be wearing a thick sweater and fixing a hot drink as thanks for coming over. Instead she's wearing a thin robe, barefoot, with only panties underneath. Daniel had noticed the top of her bare chest earlier, likely the first of many awkward moments to come.

"Are you sure you need me here?" he asks.

Daniel keeps his eyes forward on the tv where pundits are debating the latest poll numbers on cable tv. From the way he's slouching into the couch, it's been a long day for him.

"Pastor Ellen likes the idea of our family doing charity together. It's holy, it's a blessing. Now keep your eyes forward."

"Got it."

"I'll make you the best steak afterward. I promise."

"Now that sounds good."

As the young man keeps watching tv in the living room, Margaret unties her robe and lets her breasts free. With all the milking she's done lately, lactation production has increased and her breasts seem bigger. Not noticeable to the average person. But her bras have been tighter, needing a bit more adjustment than usual. And her nipples have become more sensitive and a slight shade darker, just like in her prime nursing days.

Margaret latches the pump to her right nipple and presses the button. It starts immediately. After a few pumps her milk shoots into the cup. Her first time pumping around her adult son and the secret is out. She had quite the time explaining her lactation talent to Daniel yesterday over the phone, who had no idea such medical conditions were even possible for women her age.

She glances at the living room. Daniel is keeping his eyes forward. Is the news that interesting or does the young man have monk-like discipline? Maybe he's not interested in mother's breasts at all? Or maybe he was able to catch a peek at her nipples and was sneaky enough to get away with it.

When the cup is changed she works on the other breast. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. Her toes curl on the floor. An involuntary reaction. Then she gets a grip and composes herself. By any chance did Daniel look while her eyes were closed and her breasts out? The audacity if that happened.

"At least this will give you experience handling milk," she says. "I mean, when the day comes and you have your own family."

"That'll be nice, someday. I'll be used to the smell."

"You can smell my breast milk from the living room?"

"Kind of. No offense, it's nice."

She smiles. "Why are you single?"

"I date. Nothing serious because the dating market is brutal from all the apps."

"So I've heard."

The pump seems to be hitting all the right places and Margaret's body clenches and she squeezes the edge of the table. Her toes curl and her feet crossed. She murmurs, making small mumbling noises beneath her breath.

"Did you say something?" he asks.

"Nothing. Just a hitch with the pump."

Except her legs are crossing and her pussy throbs. Margaret stops the pump and de-latches with the current cup 75 percent full. She wipes her nipple and looks at the empty cups.

"Hopefully they won't be disappointed with two cups," she says.

"Why?"

"Actually, can you come here for a moment?"

She closes her robe and Daniel comes over. The table has two cups when she'd promised to deliver four. It's the first time Daniel has ever seen her breast milk and Margaret clenches her robe tighter to deal with his lingering gaze.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"Nothing's wrong. It's just that... if we're going to fill four cups, then I need more help. I'm sure you're great with massages."

"I lift things heavier than you every day. Yeah I give great massages."

"Great, stand behind me and massage my shoulders."

"Is there a medical issue I should know about?"

"Just that I'm hyper-sensitive. Do the math."

"Oh."

"I know, awkward. I promised Pastor Ellen four cups and she wants you to assist. Well, now you're needed."

"Understood."

"If this is too weird, I can do this alone in my bedroom. I'll tell Pastor Ellen that you helped. No harm, no fuss."

"Lying to a Pastor isn't the best idea."

Margaret purses her lips. "Fair point."

They get in position with Margaret sitting upright and Daniel behind her. She undoes her robe while looking down, not knowing if Daniel is peeking or not, and returns to using the pump. Even if the young man isn't looking, the proximity is like torture. Her big nipples are out. The sound of the machine is strong and her pussy is wet. Can he smell her aromas?

As the minutes pass and Margaret works the last cup, she tries to steady her breathing, but her body language gives it away. A tight breath here, a small shiver there. Daniel digs his fingers deep into her shoulders to help release tension, but how can a massage fight against a woman's needs?

"I'm at the limit," she says. "Can you get the ice pack in the freezer?"

"Are you having a medical emergency?"

"No, a different kind of emergency."

Margaret covers her breasts with the robe, even with the de-activated breast pump still attached. Her son gets the ice pack, a tense look on his face given the situation, and he tries not to look when coming back.

"It's getting silly at this point," she says. "If we're going to be partners, then I should treat you like an adult. Are you okay with going further?"

"That's not necessary. There's already enough milk in my opinion."

"But I made a promise to the church."

Margaret opens her robe while looking at her son. Bare breasts with wet, swollen nipples. The pump is still attached to one side. They hadn't discussed this scenario before, but Margaret instructs him to hold the ice pack on top of her chest. The shock of the cold hits hard.

She resumes pumping. The chill of the ice pack is supposed to help reduce arousal, but how can it? Her toes curl on the floor, her thighs tense. She turns off the pump after the cup is filled and the tension is gone. It's her first orgasm with her son nearby. Daniel takes the ice pack away and Margaret closes her robe without wiping the milk that's leaking from her nipples.

None of them say anything. Pretending like the orgasm never happened.

Two weeks later Pastor Ellen and Margaret walk outside the church grounds on a snowy day for a moment of privacy. They exchange some pleasantries but there's an unspoken interaction happening between them that neither is willing to discuss. It's too uncomfortable. The taboo.

"I have to congratulate you," Pastor Ellen says. "The volume of milk you've delivered is impressive. You were right."

"After all these years I'm glad the milk is going somewhere."

"You should take credit. Be proud. Let people know it's you who's making these deliveries. Can I announce your name and good deeds at the next service?"

"No, don't. No one needs to know."

"I understand. I will continue to pray for you."

"That's the only acknowledgment I want."

"You're blessed. Truly. Mothers who have received your milk have tasted it. They say it's sweet and savory. A perfect blend of nutrition and taste."

Margaret purses her lips. "Thank you."

"As the weather grows harsher we'll need more supply. I'm told it's getting difficult for some mothers to lactate in these conditions. The news also reports that powdered formula won't meet demands this year."

"I'll do what I can."

"With your son's continued help?" Pastor Ellen asks.

There's a brief moment of silence between them that lingers. The topic they often dance around and discuss only when they have to.

"He's always willing to help. Do you pray for Daniel as well? He's not as involved with the church as I'd like. I tried to raise him with faith but it doesn't always click."

"That's why Daniel must continue with you. Your merits are combined. This is a wonderful deed for both of you."

"We can only go so far, you know..."

"Go further. The women of this community need you."

"Sadly that's the case. I'll do what I can."

"You're the mother. You get to decide what's appropriate."

x

Margaret's bedroom is a mixture of traditional values and modern living. The old Vermont charm is still here, the pine floors, the antique oak dresser, the antique vanity mirror. But her closet has the wardrobe of a city woman. Laying around the room are the best tech products and advanced comforts. Old house, new life.

It's later at night and she's wearing a thin robe and walking around barefoot. Fixing little things to get the mood right. She talks to the smart speaker and has her favorite singer, Weyes Blood, playing in the background. The normal lights are on, but she's also lit candles to elevate the setting.

Daniel prepares four plastic cups, a towel, and wipes on the dresser. When everything is arranged, Margaret stands in the center of the bedroom and clutches her robe tight. Her lips purse and her toes dig into the floor. The idea to light candles and play music may have backfired.

"I don't want this to be strange," she says. "Is this too weird?"

"The candles are nice. So is the music. Whatever makes you comfortable."

"Are you comfortable? That's my real concern."

"I'm fine. Really, this is about helping you. That's all."

"Helping the church," she says. "That's what this is about, the mothers of this community."

"Right, the church and the women."

Margaret manages a smile. "And maybe some boobs."

"Hey, this was your idea."

She tries reading Daniel's expressions and body language. But her son is a tough young man, a firefighter, and as it turns out, he's very difficult to read on the subject of intimacy.

Whatever the case, Margaret opens her robe to reveal bare breasts and nipples that have been erect for a while. Her breasts are larger than last month because she's been working her glands to the max rather than suppressing them. On her bottom are thin white panties.

She sits on the edge of the bed and focuses on the background music. They'd already gone over the gameplan. Daniel is to take a hands-on approach. The arousal -- though they've never used that word -- is good for spiking milk production. Equally as important, Daniel will be blessed for his good deeds.

Her eyes remain on Daniel as he approaches with an empty plastic cup and a towel over his right shoulder. The young man kneels, approaching like a firefighter tending to someone in need, keeping this professional. Has he fantasized about their previous breast encounters? Stroked himself? Is he erect at the moment?

Margaret's eyes follow her son's hands, looking at the forearm muscles, then his face. He doesn't look back at her. Too awkward perhaps. When a hand touches the underside of her breast, it's done without hesitation. The first squeeze produces nothing. The second squeeze shoots like a geyser into the plastic cup. She moans and then stops herself. She closes her eyes as milk shoots from her breast. At this rate, four cups a day is doable. The only problem is the situation between her legs.

As she produces milk, the sensation in her pussy intensifies and her legs cross. The pressure builds faster than she's ready for. It rises in her breasts and places she's neglected for years. She rolls her shoulders back and tries to be calm. A mother must always maintain a level of decorum around her son. Especially with matters of sexuality.

When they get to the third cup Margaret is biting her lower lip. The process is quicker than pumping, but at what cost? Milk shoots fast from her nipples. The flow is easier. But her pussy is dripping. Maybe she should have worn thicker panties. Is her son able to smell these aromas?

"I think we should stop," she says.

"Why? Everything okay?"

"It's becoming unbearable."

"But we're almost done."

"I'm about to have an orgasm," she says. "Sorry for being graphic, but if you keep squeezing my breasts... you don't want to know."

She looks at the bewildered expression on Daniel's handsome face. The young man seems genuinely perplexed, like he hadn't known the depths of the situation. Or maybe, like most men, he hadn't known the depths of his mother's sexuality.

Daniel takes a deep gulp. "We promised four cups."

Again she tries reading her son's expression. It's a stalemate.

"One more cup," she says. "Then we're done for tonight."

Margaret holds the bottom of her breast and lifts it, almost like she's offering her boob in a sexual way. She closes her eyes when she's being squeezed again. Milk shoots harder. Being so aroused will do miraculous things to a woman's body. Her lips quiver. Her toes curl.

She murmurs. It's impossible to hear what she's saying with the music in the background.

"What did you say?" he asks.

"I need you to suck my nipple."

Her mouth hangs open after saying that, like she can't believe it. She squeezes her eyes shut, then feels a mouth wrapped around her nipple, sucking hard. She lets out a deep gasp. Her nipples are being sucked, back and forth, and her breasts are being mauled with two strong hands. Her milk is gushing, instead of filling a cup, it's going straight into her son's mouth.

"I'm going to have an orgasm," she says.

As her nipple is being sucked, the music plays in the background, there seems to be a sound coming from downstairs. The front door? Footsteps coming up the stairs?

"Mom? I'm home."

The voice. Her eldest son? Oliver?

Hard sucking and pent-up frustrations has Margaret squirting in her panties and she pulls Daniel's head tight into her breasts, smothering him while she cums. She moans and her eyes roll back and her head tilts. The orgasm takes her to another world.

She keeps holding Daniel's head to her breasts, even as Oliver stands at the doorway, getting the shock of a lifetime witnessing this incestuous debauchery.

"Mom? Danny?"

"Wait, I can explain," she says.

Margaret stands semi-naked and uses her hands to cover her breasts. Oliver rushes down the stairs to leave, then Margaret grabs her silk robe and wears it, chasing after her eldest son, who leaves through the front door and into the driveway where it's snowing.

"Stop!" she says.

While the eldest son is standing outside by the driveway, Margaret is standing with her bare feet on the snowy grass, and she's clutching the robe tight. The chill of the air goes up her robe toward her wet pussy and she shivers.

"How long has this been happening?" Oliver asks.

"Let me explain. It's for charity. I... I'm donating milk."

"And why was Danny sucking your tits?"

She gulps. "Because I have a terrible hormonal response to lactating. Can you please come inside? We have to talk about this."

"I better go home."

"Please, I'm begging you."

"Fine," he says.

"Thank you. I know this is shocking. You didn't call or text."

"Pastor Ellen wanted me to surprise you tonight."

Margaret's eyes widen. "Pastor Ellen?"

"Yeah, apparently you're lonely and need support."

A sudden epiphany. Margaret's eyes are still wide. Then she brings her eldest son inside. When the door closes she puts a kettle on the stove to make hot chocolate for three. A little caffeine as well, it's going to be a long night of explaining.

xxx

Service ends and the usual chatter begins. People talking amongst themselves about where they're going to eat, charity solicitations, small bits of personal gossip. A few of the mothers whisper 'thank you' to Margaret for the generous donations. Not many women know that Margaret is actually the saint who's behind the supply.

For the last two weeks, however, she's made a habit of dodging phone calls, skipping meetings, and slipping out of social spaces.

In the parking lot a voice calls her name.

"Margaret. A word?"

She turns to see Pastor Ellen, the woman she's been avoiding.

"Of course."

They go for a walk down the street, away from the church, away from everyone.

"You've been absent," Pastor Ellen says. "Is there a personal issue?"

"I think you know."

"Have I done something to offend you?"

Margaret tightens her lips. Perhaps angry at first, frustrated deeply at everything that's been going on, then she relaxes. How could she possibly blame anyone?

"I told myself it was charity at first," Margaret says. "That it was necessary. Now I think it was me all along. An emptiness in my life."

"Have you been..."

"Regularly, mostly with Daniel since he lives nearby and he's been helping with the milk donations on a daily basis. Ever since you sent Oliver he's been joining here and there. Oliver became... curious... he wanted to understand. Eventually he wanted to try it. They took turns milking me. And I finish each time."

"Oh dear..."

"Didn't think it was going to happen?"

"I wasn't sure."

"But you were hoping?"

Pastor Ellen takes a deep gulp. "Praying."

They stop on the sidewalk when Margaret refuses to take another step. They look each other in the eyes. Cars drive by on the road. People heading to lunch, to local hot spots and buffets, having no idea what they're discussing.

Pastor Ellen takes a deep breath. "Go on. What happened recently?"

"You might not want to hear this."

"But I do."

"Stop me when I'm crossing the line. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Last week Oliver sat on my couch while Daniel milked my breasts. Every touch had the milk pouring out of me. And I was leaking in other places as well. Daniel went down on me. I didn't try to fight him. 'Relief.' That's what he called it. Afterward I went down on him. That was the first time it happened. Oliver couldn't believe what he was seeing -- he hated it, he watched in disgust -- but you know how brothers are. What I give to Daniel must be given to Oliver, which is my body. My mouth, my breasts. Parenting is about fairness, which I know sounds crazy in this context. So let me ask you, Pastor Ellen, is my family committing a sin?"

"The act isn't a sin," Pastor Ellen says. "The real sin would be letting your precious milk go to waste because you're too proud to share. The winter is cruel, forces beyond human control. Your milk is saving lives. Continue what you're doing."

"But they're my sons."

"They're grown men who know what they're doing. As long as this community needs your body, there's no sin. You're simply sharing your blessings."

x

It's a week later when their schedules align. Pastor Ellen opens the door and lets everyone inside. Margaret and the two sons enter the cozy living space with the fireplace going. Small, simple, everything organized in perfect symmetry with nothing of excess. She closes the cheap curtains but daylight still comes through and the street can faintly be seen.

"Can we get started?" Margaret asks. "I'd like to handle this and then leave. Maybe it's better that way, for all of us."

Pastor Ellen stands tense. "That might be for the best."

"Thank you."

Margaret is wearing her office clothes with a coat and boots. She removes her boots then the coat, folding it and placing it on the couch. She looks around the room while unbuttoning her blouse, then she undoes her pants. In a minute, she's barefoot wearing a matching set of white bra and panties. In a few seconds, she's topless with swollen breasts.

She's instructed to sit on the couch and her posture is upright. The nerves are getting to her. Her hands shake slightly and she clenches them into fists to stop. Her nipples turn erect. A giveaway to everyone in the room about what her mood is. A woman's nipples reveal everything.

"I understand this is shameful," Pastor Ellen says. "But shame is different from sin. Sin is when a person knowingly harms themselves, others, or their relationship with a higher power. This is different. Your body is responding to nature."

"Then nature has a cruel sense of humor. If this goes too far, or gets too depraved for anyone, I'll stop this. We'll pretend this never happened, which I know is impossible."

"It's your body. You are the mother."

Pastor Ellen brings a box of empty cups and towels, as previously discussed, and places everything on the coffee table. The young men follow the plan, sitting on each side of their mother on the couch. Margaret closes her eyes in embarrassment and the young men start milking her tits into each cup. Fingers press and release in slow, practiced rhythm.

The sound of milk splashing in the plastic cups is the only constant sound in the room. Every once in a while she gives a helpless gasp while the hand-pumping is done to her. Pastor Ellen sits in the armchair opposite them while Margaret keeps her eyes closed. No one actually looks anyone else in the eyes. It's too shameful despite everyone breathing harder and occasionally adjusting the stirring sensation in their groins.

Pastor Ellen collects each full cup, snaps a lid on, then arranges them on the table like a factory assembly line. When six cups are sealed and Margaret's breasts look a size smaller, her breathing ragged, thighs clamped tight, she fights the moans her body wants to release, terrified everyone will hear them and judge her. She leans back against the couch in an ethereal state from what her sons had just done.

"Daniel and Oliver," the pastor says. "Be the men your mother raised. Strong enough to carry her needs, brave enough to satisfy them when the situation calls."

The young men look at their mother with the same uncertain gaze.

"Are you okay with this?"

"Do you want us to stop?"

Margaret opens her legs. "I was born with these hormones. I've done my part with the milk bottles. You two can do whatever you'd like."

She tilts her head back and accepts her fate. This had already been discussed as a possibility. A reward for these brave young men who've helped her. Nothing is a surprise, they knew it might happen if the situation got horny enough.

With no one making the first move, Margaret reaches down and slips her panties off. She doesn't look at anyone. Her face is without expression though she's breathing harder than before. Then she leans back against the couch and looks through the cheap, see-through curtains.

She spreads her legs and lifts her feet in the air. Oliver and Daniel undress from the waist down. She doesn't look, but in her peripheral vision she must be able to see that their cocks are hard. About the same size. Same colors with shades of white and brown and some pink under the head. In a line-up, they're definitely brothers.

Daniel goes first, most likely because he's had the most experience dealing with their mother's intimate parts, and gets between her legs and enters. He deserves that reward. A wet pussy makes this so much easier to deal with. Daniel slides right in. Her body trembles and she moans.

Being milked by her sons into different cups did a number on her body and hormones. The older brother helps prop her feet up. Her face twists, cheeks burning red, toes curling. Margaret's eyes stay fixated on the curtains and the blurry view of the street. To that quiet, small town world. Anything but looking at what her sons are doing to her pussy.

Milk starts leaking from both swollen nipples, drops roll down and onto her chest and stomach, the excess going to the couch. It's their first time being in this living quarters and already they're staining the furniture. Not that Pastor Ellen would mind. Any other time it's horrible etiquette, but today there are special considerations.

The brothers switch places even though Daniel hasn't cum yet. It's Oliver's turn, and before he enters, Margaret decides to see what's coming her way. A long hard cock. Nice and thick. Pointed straight at her pussy. Ready to fuck. This cock is slightly bigger than the younger brother's. She compares that to Daniel's cock, a bit smaller, drenched in her pussy juices, still throbbing.

Margaret's mouth falls open when the bigger cock penetrates her, making her face turn flush from the fullness and taboo. Even more milk leaks from nipples. Just when everyone thought her breasts were done, here they are, coming to life again thanks to the erections of the horny brothers. The cock bottoms out.

They go back and forth, never letting her rest, taking their shirts off to get naked. They keep her feet high in the air, toes curled, legs trembling while her breasts bounce from each forceful thrust. Through it all, the only thing Margaret refuses to do is moan too loudly or cry for mercy. Perhaps because Pastor Ellen is sitting and watching them, upright and proper, making this a holy sacrifice.

When it's done Margaret and her sons have beads of sweat on their foreheads and upper chest. Cum flows from her pussy down to the cushion and then carpet. Milk leaks without stopping in a small stream, leaving droplets on her body, the cushions, until she's slick and shining everywhere. Being this messy has never happened since the lactation issue began decades ago. She's an orderly person. Always clean, always neat. No man has ever fucked her like this and made a filthy mess.

Pastor Ellen goes and returns with a large towel for each person.

"I am profoundly moved," she says. "The amount of surplus milk is an inspiration. Your good deeds will be acknowledged at church next week. Certificates will be awarded. Your life-saving efforts confirm your extraordinary generosity."

Margaret lays there on the couch. "I'd rather this stay private. I can't stand there while everyone claps, while I know what really happened... what I let happen..."

"And what did you let happen?"

"I let my sons fuck me."

Pastor Ellen takes an extremely deep breath, perhaps hearing what she wants to hear, seeing the complete shame on Margaret's face, and perhaps a sense of pride.

Barely any words are spoken as the naked family dry themselves with towels. Their intense orgasms have released all tension. When it's over, Margaret wears her bra and buttons her blouse, and Pastor Ellen places the milk containers in the refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.