A few months ago, my fiancé and I traveled from Chicago to San Juan, Puerto Rico to visit his mother for a holiday. He's a lawyer in the city of Chicago and I am a social worker. We thought that it would be a nice experience to get away from the hustle and bustle of the big city and thought that if we go visit his mother in Puerto Rico that it would be awesome for us, we only get to see his mother for Thanksgiving and Christmas and since the weather in Chicago was bad, we thought the nice weather in Puerto Rico would be very good for us and that the good Puerto Rican weather would be a stress release for us.
We booked out trip for the following week and we had planned to stay there from Friday until Monday evening. After we got off of the airplane in San Juan, the airline lost one of my fiancé's bags and he was upset because a lot of his personal items were in there. When we got off of the airplane, his brother picked us up and took us to a fast food restaurant to eat lunch and then we went back to their mother's house. Later that evening, everyone went out and we made it back in after 1:00AM. My fiancé's mother was home with her grandchildren.
The next evening my fiancé wanted us to go out again, but this time I said no, because of the language barrier, he is Puerto Rican and I am African American and I speak with limited Spanish and I had to depend on him and his family to communicate where I couldn't.
We got into an argument because I did not want to go out and my fiancé accused me of being difficult and I called him childish and he did not like that and then he pushed me into a door and then stormed out of the house. I cried because he was never violent towards me and the fall hurt my leg and his mother told me that she was upset with him for pushing me and when everyone left her house, she made me a cup of hot cocoa and some chocolate chip cookies and we watched TV and then she told me in the 1970s when her sons were younger that she was in an abusive relationship, that the man that she was seeing when she lived in New York used to punch her in the face whenever he wanted to, I felt so bad for her and then she massaged my bruised leg and it felt very good. Then as she was massaging me, her hand went further and further up my leg and it rested on my thigh. I tensed up a little and she told me that she would make me feel better and then put her hand in my panties.
I jumped and with her other hand she massaged my nipples! It felt so good and when she noticed I was relaxing and enjoying it, she took my large breast out and she complimented me on how "delicious" my chest looked and then she put her mouth on it and she sucked it until milk came out, it felt so good that I started rubbing her back. When she was finished with the first breast, she started on the second and made milk leak from that one also. I felt like I was on top of the world and when she eased up off of my breast, I unconsciously put my hand in her night gown and pulled out her breasts and started sucking them, she moaned very load and when I was finished with her breasts, she took down my pants and put her tongue in my pussy. She ate and licked and lapped for hours and I came about 4 times that night.
After we both came, I laid in her bed and when my fiancé came in early in the AM, he thought that I slept in her bed because I was still angry with him. When we packed to leave Monday, she and I French kissed and then she told me that she was planning to visit Chicago in two weeks, I left Puerto Rico feeling like gold and I was not angry with my fiancé anymore. He thought his mother had talked me out of being upset with him and he stated that he has a wonderful mother! I smiled and said yes you do. I am horny thinking about next week!
When my mother in law visited us in Chicago, she came in on a Thursday night. My fiance took off of work early to pick her up from Ohare Airport. I was at work thinking about her all day! When I got off of work and went home, she was making dinner and my fiance was in the living room watching a movie on the big screen. He spoke to me and I smiled at him and I went directly into the kitchen to see my mother in law.
She was making chicken which is my favorite food and when she saw me, she smiled and gave me a kiss on the lips and we talked about work and everything else. Later that night, she asked me if I wanted to go out with her and I said of course and we decided to go to the movies. My fiance was insistant of coming with us, so we had to let him. At 7:30, we went to the movies and later that night my fiance wanted to make love, but I told him that I was extremely tired from the long day that we had at work and he understood.
The next day, I left for work and so did my fiance and my mother in law was home alone. That night, my fiance took us out and wanted to be with us and my mother in law and I couldn't make love. When my fiance told us that he was off Saturday and that he wanted to take us shoping downtown, I was growing very frustrated with him and that he seemed to be there and that she and I couldn't make love! I knew that he did not work Sunday and she was due to leave Tuesday, but around 6pm that Saturday, one of my fiance's law partners called him to say that their clients had been arrested in Milwaukee and that they needed to travel there to get him out of jail, my mother in law and I looked at each other and smiled when my fiance broke the news to us, he stated that he would be gone probably until late evening, that his law partner was picking him up in an hour and he left us the keys to his BMW and told us to paint the town while he's gone and that he was upset that he couldn't spend time with us, she and I told him that that was fine, that we would be okay, I took the keys and I placed them into my purse. After my fiance left in his law partner's Lexus, she and I started french kissing and she told me how she couldn't wait to "taste" me again!
With that, she lifted up my shirt and put her mouth on my tits! I started moaning and rubbing her tits. She sucked again and breastmilk oozed out of my right tit and she fondled my left tit. When she was finsihed with my right breast, she sucked my left breast and when she was full of my breastmilk, I sucked her breasts and this time I made breastmilk come out of her tits and she moaned and rubbed my back! I drank her breastmilk from both of her breasts and when I was done, she laid me on the floor and licked my pussy, this time she licked it and made me cum about 7 times! After she made me cum, she sat on the edge of the sofa and asked me how did it feel.
I answered that it was the best sex that I have ever had and with that, I put my finger in her pussy and when she laid down to let me finger her, I went down on her! This was my first time eating a woman out and she was so tasty! I made her cum about 10 times. When we were through, we cuddled in the living room and watched TV together. She told me that she had not had sex in a long time and she was happy that I was seeing her son and that I was now her lover as well. We kissed and rubbed each other and fell asleep about midnight.
My mother in law decided to stay with us until the following week because my fiance had to go to a law convention in Minnesota on that Thursday and I was off Thursday, Friday and the weekend. In the morning, she woke him up at 5AM and made him a big breakfast and at 7, I woke up and ate. We took him to catch is plane at 11 and on our way back, we stopped at a park and kissed and fondled each other.
My mother in law smiled and me and asked me if I wanted to take her breastmilk again and I said yeah. She said first she had to taste mine and I lifted up my shirt and she latched on just like a baby. She drank my milk for about 10 minutes and said that she was horny, that we had to get back home before she explodes! I drove home as fast as I could and we went right to work, she drank the milk from my other breast and I drank hers, this time she wanted me to drink it like I was a baby and I laid across her lap and drank her milk from both of her breasts and she did the same to me. When she was empty, she laid on top of me and massaged my entire body and then she licked me from head to toe! I moaned and told her that I didn't want her to stop and she told me I was the best that she ever tasted and she put her face between my legs and went down on me.
She licked my slit and my butthole. She said that she wanted me to sit on her face and I did and she went down on me again. After I came, I turned around to face her slit and we did the 69 position, she used her tongue to fuck me like a cock and I did the same to her, we both had orgasms at the same time and we did it all over again until we both had orgasms. The entire time that she was there and my fiance was away, we decided to sleep in the same bed together and we make love every night.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.