Hubby took my daughter to India for four days and I was felt alone and ma ovulation period started and I need someone company very badly. One of my colleague always filters with me. His wife is pediatric so I am very close with her, I don't want to spoil the relationships So i never told about her hubby's secret text. He is dermatologist too so he flirts with me like suggesting beauty products Many times, he gifts me with complimentary beauty products to me and his wife.
His wife and kids are in vacation and in India and she requested me take care of him because he doesn't cook so she requested me to give at least two home cooked food per week so I asked her what is his favorite dish/ She told me prawns so I brought prawns and crabs. Crabs are my favorite.
He came to ma houses for evening tea and dinner early that what I planned and He wrote nice collar t-shirt and black jean properly dressed.
I was wearing tight Tee's and tight yoga pants and It was my usual costume. I was not willing to dress traditionally and Let him see me casually.
He was very shy at beginning thinking that hubby will be around so he tried to act smart and decent.
After chai, I told him hubby and daughter is in India and Hubby is on official trip so that he leave my daughter in my in-law home, Then he started to feel comfortable in the house. After chai we watched movie Thug life and he started topic how about KH & Trisha relationship in Thug life
He couldn't accept sugar daddy concept.
He asked me what I will do? And I immediately responded I will accept it and he got shocked. I told him I like older men. He got shocked and his face got blushed.
To change the topic and he started playing Uno cards and it didn't work out then I started to prepare dinner for him. Chapatti and prawn curry (curry and crab soup I did it already) so I asked him whether he likes to drink anything.He said no more chai and i thought he is very naive and so I told him whether he is ok have monkey shoulders whiskey and I told him that Hubby does have only blended whiskey. Are you ok with that!
He was shocked and He said ok. I took two glasses and poured for him and me and He was shocked that I drink and told me that women shouldn't drink. He was cute and naïve but still typical stereotype men
After two rounds we were talking about hospital management issues and insurance issue. On third round, I brought back sugar dads and young women. Finally he musters courage and said it's kind of kink which he is ok if he finds college gal who he can be sugar dad to her.
Then I asked him. Why he is hitting me? Does your wife know about it? He said "No" Then he asked me why I'm not responding to him properly and I said I am not that type of person. He stupidly remarked that you're not that type of women but you are a woman who drinks and I find it insulting. I asked him whether his wife drinks and He said "No". I told yes she drinks with us like gals together and Her favorite is absolute vodka. He was ashamed and started to call his wife and i somehow managed to stop him. I had to brawl to snatch his mobile from his hand and he kind of tug of war and touched me in wrong places during the brawl and he hold my hands very tightly and leaving some marks on it. Finally he left his mobile with me
I said it's joke she doesn't drink (But she drinks that's truth) and He angry remarked that its bad joke.
I felt uncomfortable so I left to kitchen with my drink and He slowly followed me and asked apologies for his behavior and I didn't respond to him properly and Then I told him because of this attitude I never respond to you properly and He apologized deeply by catching ma hand and kissed and said sorry then I told its ok leave ma hand and it's mistake from my end.. I shouldn't played with you, Then I asked him why are trying or hitting me? What you like in me? What you want from me... I just want to know it
He just smirked and said he wants to hug me and give deep French kisses to me that's what he wants to do to me... I literally blushed and I told let's stop the drink and you can have dinner and go home. He asked let's have last peg so that we can have peace with each other and then we were last peg and he asked me "Asha can I have request granted "I asked what and He said You know what I need from you Asha dear and blushed and left from kitchen and moved to bedroom and he followed me back
He stepped in said nice master bedroom and I said yeah but you can leave and I need some privacy and step towards me kept the drink in dressing table and he hugged me tight and told me he needs punish me for ma naughtiness and misbehavior.
I asked what and then he cornered me against the wall and I tried to push him lightly and his hands for roaming on my tracks and squeeze ma butt and hips. Finally he pressed his lips against mine and started to French kiss me deeply and then I accepted it and loosened ma push and started to kiss back and all ma resistance are gone.
He broke the kiss and loosens his grip and freed me from his romantic hug and He was good kisser. He stepped back and I can feel wetness inside me (because of ovulation period) and I felt weak and trembling.
He walked almost to the bedroom door and I thought he is living and he closed the bedroom door and switched on AC and switched off the lights and walked towards me and I said "Enough is enough "and you just leave please.. He came near me and my inner feeling wanted him but my consciousness wants to avoid this situation
He came and gave me tight and hug. he pulled me and he sat on the bed and forced me to sit in his lap and told me one last kiss and that to be remembered for his lifetime and I inhaled and said ok "one last kiss to be remembered "
I closed my eyes and brought my mouth open and after few seconds I opened up and he didn't kiss me and he was staring at me and I got blushed and found myself how dump "Am I!"
Then he brought his lips near my mouth told Asha I know you want this very badly and I feel your body it's shivering and trembling and your heart is pounding fast and ma inner mind "yes yes" and I didn't utter single word to him.
Then He kissed me passionately and I kissed him back and He started to explore ma body and rubbed on T-shirt found ma nipples very hard and peak of ma sensitivity and I pushed his hands down but he pulled my hands and kept on his pecker and I feel He is hardness in his pants and He slowly moved his hands under ma tee and found ma breast covered in bra and finally he freed ma breast from the bra and he started to play with my nipples and he started to tickle and pinch and I was soft moaning while he was passionate kissing me and my precum started to leak and its wetting ma panties.
Then he broke the kisses and started to kiss and peck me on my face, neck and finally down he reached down ma breast and I told him please leave me and its more than you asked and You kissed me twice but he didn't listen and he started to lick on ma brown areole and started to tickle my nipples through his tongue and his tongue was playing piano on ma nipples and I was moaning out loud and I told please it's enough and you can stop it.
He pushed ma tee's upwards and he had full access to ma left breast and he started to squeeze and mauled ma left breast while sucking ma nipples and involuntarily I was pressing his hard erected cock on his pants and kissing on his head and sucking his earlobes
Without my knowledge, he slowly pushed me on the bed and he started to kiss me passionately and ma breast was exposed to him and his hands were squeezing it.. slowly he moved his hands down to ma track pants and started on ma thighs and without knowing my legs started to shake and he realize that I m at high of ma sexual point and slowly and he pushed his into ma track pants and reached ma panties and his finger started to run over panties and it was wet with ma precum and then he broke the kiss and start to suck ma nipples.
Finally his finger sidelined ma panties and reached ma pussy and he slowly rubbed on ma leaking pussy and my body got to pulsate and I was moaning out loud and I told it's enough and you had your taste of me and pls don't touch it and don't insert your finger into and hearing ma words and moan, he got excited and slowly inserted his middle finger into ma wet pussy and electric shocks started to flow throughout ma body and I was high on limbo and he tried to insert his second finger into ma wet pussy and I got to contract and tightened ma legs.
Finally he got up and I was still in shock and he removed his t shirt and thrown away and I tried to get up but he quickly pulled up ma tee's and throw it away too and quick unclamped ma bra and completely exposed ma two naked breast and he hugged me tightly and whispered to me and finally I had you "Asha" and I started to get conscious and tried to push him and again he pinned and started to French kiss me and our tongues where sword fighting with each other and I know there is no gainer or loser in this battle and it went very far and you need to accept him "Asha" and You planned it properly and your body and mind needs him now and his manly touch can quench your heat during ovulation period and I was cursing 🤬 ma hubby for leaving me in this situation.
I started to go with flow and i kissed me back passionately and started to moan out loud and ma legs where wrap on him and I was coursing his hair and he understood that I have accepted him completely and it time for him to play and show his cards openly and he pulled me on top of him and we were hugging tightly and ma breast was crushing on his chest and still I was passionately kissing him and he had slight grin that he achieved half through and he started roll on ma martial bed and then we were in sideways still our lips are locked and tongues were dancing and he gave smack on my butt which made me to come back and slowly he was pushing ma track pants with panties down ma leg and He rolled them out from thigh and he broke and hung and pulled ma pants and panties and made me completely.
He was eyeing ma naked body like vulture seeing its prey and he started to unbuckle his belt and rolled down his jeans and He was completely naked and I know he is short and doesn't have great body and also his dick was not big, it's only 5.5 inch and 2 inch girth and I blamed myself "Asha you don't have options just accept it and enjoy it" and Don't expect more. He brought his cock near ma mouth and asked to take it and I pretended that i didn't like it and he said pls Asha baby and pls suck it and I started to suck his cock and he started finger me and we both were moaning then we tried 69 and it was difficult because of his height and then finally we went on me and he ate ma leaking pussy and he told juicy honey is flowing and bee like him will eat the nectar without wasting drop and I was moaning loud and he asked to say his name out loud, feeling that he has conquered me.
He raised his tongue from ma pussy started to lick ma inner thighs, things, legs and feet and then he moved his tongue again to ma pussy and then ma navel and he reached ma breast and started to lick ma nipple and he was rubbing his dick on ma vulnerable pussy and he took break from ma nipple and raised above started to kiss me and still he was rubbing his dick over ma pussy to get me in heated situation and He tried to push his dick inside ma pussy and I immediately pushed him off and told that condoms and He told that he doesn't have one and I quickly got up from the bed opened ma side table got the pack of condoms and removed ma wedding ring 💍 and placed on the side table.
He made lecherous comments and i couldn't hear out then I climbed on the open the condom wrapper and put the condom on his dick and he asked me to suck it and I told No and I don't like latex smell and taste and then he kissed me and rolled me down and finally he was top of me and rubbed his dick on ma oozing pussy and he slowly entered his dick and then he completely pushed his entire dick into ma pussy and laid there for few seconds and I wrapped ma legs on his hips and ma arms were wrapped around his neck and he slowly started to rock on sideways and he told me today is luckiest day and he hit the goldmine and I remarked him "Ok Goldminer do your digging properly " and I pulled him closely and started to kiss him and he started to fuck me in missionary position and ma nails were scratching on his back and he fucked me in missionary position for 5 minutes and we started to sweat and I was reaching ma climax and ma vaginal muscles started to contract and pulled his dick tighter and I was achieving ma
Orgasm and he couldn't hold longer too and finally he collapsed on me and breath was heavy.
After few mins, we released our grip and he rolled over with complete satisfaction and I tend to move out of the bed and he pulled me closely and started to kiss and I removed his cum filled condoms and kept in the ma side table next to wedding ring 💍 and we passionately kissed and slept for one hour and then we got had our dinner and He was reluctant to leave and asked about ma hubby and I told him that he is in India with ma daughter and will be back on Monday morning and he got excited and face got brightened and we had two more pegs and speaking about his sex life etc., and He told its very late and can I stay in couch and leave by tomorrow morning otherwise there might police might check him for late night drunken drive and I told why not and feel free and stay here..
Around 2 AM, I opened my bedroom door to see he slept or not and I saw him scrolling mobile and he told me couch is very difficult to sleep and is it ok to sleep next you on the bed and i just nodded ma head and he jumped and came to my bedroom and we fucked again two more rounds and Morning we fucked once and bathed together and He left happily around 10 AM in the morning after his breakfast.
During early morning, I sucked his cock completely and ate all his cum and he got shocked seeing me as an cum slut.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.