Tuesday, 30 June 2026

Usha's Awakening

I am Varun 28. This happened when I met my school time enemy in our Alumni meet. Her name is Usha she was my Junior and now she is 24. She wasn't that attractive then in the school except for the cute face. She was slim and short. But in our last meet at Alumni meet, she has turned into sex bomb.

She was around 5feet with long hairs, still slim. But her figures were changed a lot. In school she wasn't having any meat around her boobies but now she was 34D-26-32. She was wearing a Black semi transparent saree which showed ample of her valley between her breast, her waist didn't have a single fold and her ass was round like a Basket ball. Any man would want to devour her if she agrees.

I told you she was my enemy. She was rebel. When we were studying 10th she gave me a letter(She later mentioned it was a Love Letter) which had her words but written by someone else. I was never a lover boy and I was more concentrated on my studies and getting good marks. I couldn't forget that day in my life.

She wasn't coming to class that day and she met me near school and gave me the letter. I wasn't sure what could happen with a single bloody letter. But during the lunch break, while I just opened the letter a teacher caught hold of me and grabbed that letter. That Idiot girl mentioned my name at the end of the letter by which even my class teacher who had trust on me slapped me hard.

To my bad luck he also asked her to write a letter in which the handwritings didn't match. So I got noted for a mistake I didn't commit. One day as I found she and her girl gang smuggled a Cigarette inside school and I helped my teacher catch them red handed. I got my revenge on that day since then we never spoke.

After school days, one day I was waiting for a Bus and again I saw her. But never spoke to her. Later When I was in my degree college I heard that she got married. That's the last thing I knew about her.

Present day, My revenge was beautiful. Usha has turned from Roti to Batura. I never thought she will become so sexy in future. Also I noticed her attitude has changed a lot. Bossy nature gone. She was too polite. She was there with her husband Ram 32, who was a Project manager. He was usually travelling for his works for weeks together and He didn't have many friends. She was the first to Initiate the conversation.

Usha: Hi Varun. How are? What are you doing now?

Me: Hi Usha. I am doing fine. I am an app developer. How about you?

Usha: I didn't complete my studies. After 10th I left my studies and got married. By the way, this is my Husband Ram. Ram, This is my Senior Varun.

Ram: Hi Varun, Nice to meet you.

Me: Hi Ram, glad to meet you.

We had small talks and the couple left for the day while I was still in party. One of Usha's friend Nandini(She wrote that bloody letter) approached me and started the conversation.

Nandini : Hi Varun. What are you doing now?

I mentioned about my bio and she continued.

Nandini : Sorry about that Letter. I was the one who wrote the letter upon asked by Usha. I thought she was serious with you. Her parents were very rude to her. They always wanted to take benefit out of her. No one ever showed a spoon of love to her. As soon as she completed her school, her parents got her married to a rich guy. Recently they also expired in an accident.

She kept going. But after listening to what she suffered in early age I felt bad. I felt sorry for her. Nandini gave her address and Phone number so that I can contact her. She was staying in Chennai.

Days passed. My company had a new project starting for which I got promoted as a Project manager and I was asked to move to Chennai to ensure smooth transition. I didn't know Chennai much as I never been to Tamil Nadu till date. Then I remembered Usha was staying there. I gave her a call Immediately and asked her the best location to stay for 5 to 6 months.

She asked Why don't you come and stay with us? Before I could respond, she gave the phone to her Husband Ram. He asked me to stay with them till the company moved me. Even I wasn't able to say no to them as I didn't know the place much. Hence I agreed. But my inner voice was still saying why are you doing this? Can you handle yourself by seeing her walking around you? Where will all this end? Lots of questions were passing.

The day finally came and I arrived at Chennai It was a Friday. Ram and Usha arrived to MGR Central station to pick me and for the first time in my life Usha gave a Handshake. Her hand was so tiny and it gave me a feeling that I was holding a hand of kid. We boarded Ram's car and Ram drove it past the city and after 15 mins of journey, we have arrived to his home. I was tired due to travelling and Ram suggested to take cold shower have some food and rest.

Ram was a polite man and as mentioned he had very less friends and no one were in his close circle as many of them were only interested in his money as he was the only person in his group who was financially sound. He was very friendly with me. I followed his instructions and came down for the breakfast.

He was comparatively handsome. But he wasn't a hunk as he never got time to tone his body in good shape. Where as I was good at sports and to make sure I have the rapo, I was working out to keep myself fit. Both were of same height 5.8'.

Post breakfast I slept for a while and around 5pm Usha woke me with a cup of Coffee and some Snacks. Her husband was attending an Online meeting in her bedroom. Usha started questions.

Usha: Are you feeling comfortable?

Me: Yes.

Usha: Feel like home. Ask anything you want. I will provide. Get ready soon. We are going out for dinner.

Was this the same girl who was so bossy in the childhood? I was literally confused. Meantime I got up and dressed for the dinner and was waiting at the couch in Hall by watching TV. Usha was the first to come out of the bedroom and she was absolutely stunning in her silver saree. She wore a low neck and low back blouse for that and the saree was almost transparent.

The blouse was struggling to fit her 34D boobies and It was a natural thing to get a hard on as soon as any man watch her. Her eyes were a magnet. She left her hairs loose and a strap of hair was disturbing her forehead. She wore a light pink lipstick which were in a perfect contrast with her not too whiteish, not too dusky skin tone.

Her saree wasn't hiding her beauty, instead enhance by showing right amount of skin at her neckline, back, waist and shoulder. It was also like hugging her to show her curves and perfect figure. I was having a Rock Hard On.

She asked me why am I looking at me like that day when we met in Alumni meet? For which I struggled to answer. She smiled a bit and looked down to correct the folds of her saree and asked me.

Usha: How do I look?

I was having 2 answers. Even though the answer was you are looking as sexy as hell, my brain directed me to answer "You are looking wonderful".

We chatted for 2 more minutes. When her husband mentioned thar he is having a critical meeting to carry on and ordered Usha to bring his fav food parcel. She was not happy. She gave a stare at him, grabbed the key on the table, asked me in an Angry Voice. "Do you mind if I drive the vehicle?" for which I nodded no as Answer. She walked in Angry and her ass moved like a Professional Dancer. I blankly followed her.

Once she was inside car, I tried to open the back door, She asked angrily, will my father's ghost sitting in front? Oops!!! She was on fire. She was still staring me like a Lioness staring on her prey, I sat in front and we started. The roads were empty as it was almost 8pm and IPL Season. Her anger subsidized after a while. She was sorry for her behavior. She started narrating what happened exactly after we left school.

Her Father was a drunkard and mother was running a telephone booth. Family didn't have any other income and that raised a frustration. Sometimes arguments were turned to fights with questions like why did you gave birth to me if money was so important? She didn't get proper food, clothes, love, care nothing. As soon as she completed her schooling, her father Enslaved her in her Father in Law's home and took a loan for his Drinks.

She worked like a slave in their house. The only person who loved her was her husband. As soon as he heard her story, even with his father's protest Ram Married Usha. Later Ram's father died out of Illness leaving Ram and Usha as the sole owner of the property. Few years back Usha's family met with a tragic accident after which she didn't even claimed their bodies as if they were dead for her long back.

Only thing Usha was partially happy about was her sex life. She was a virgin when she got married to Ram and She was devoted to him as he made her happy. Her ultimate goal was to give him a Son but, god had other plans for her. She was perfectly healthy and Ram's Sperm count was too low. He tried multiple doctors and medicine which didn't work for him, instead reduced his stamina and Size of his cock to 5inch when fully erect.

Since then Ram had tried every possible ways to regain his glory but fate haven't shown him a way. With this tears started rolling out of her eyes and she was trembling. I asked her to stop the car and we switched seats. After 10 mins of driving we were at the restaurant. We both had food, Juices, Ice creams and then while leaving we took Ram's fav dish for Parcel.

I asked Usha I will drive so that she can rest. She agreed and sat next to me. On the way she asked questions to me.

Usha: Why didn't you marry till date?

Me: I never found true love till date. I have dated four women till the day and all of them were obsessed with me where I wasn't obsessed on them.

Usha: What do you mean they were obsessed and you weren't?

Me: See Usha, my 1st lover was loving me because she thought I will be helpful during her exams. 2nd Lover was behind my money, 3rd one was passing time with me and 4th one was not looking that impressive.

Usha: Did you have sex with any of them?

Me: (Shocked by the question) You are still bossy? That question was too much.

Usha: I Dare you to tell the truth.

Me: Fine. Yes I fucked all 4 of them. But they weren't good at sex. All trying to Dominate me from beginning itself. But I like to take it slow, smooth and Memorable.

Usha: Wow! That's good to hear. But are you sure you may still that kind of girl? All the girls now are straight forward. Not even sure that you may get a Virgin one as your wife.

Me: What kind of food do you like? Spicy or Sweet?

Usha: obviously Spicy food.

Me: what if I tell you that you need to eat only sweet food. No Spicy food from now on?

Usha: No Way. I die better than that.

Me: Exactly. Men will have preferences. If they aren't met, they start feeling uncomfortable and they go mad because of it. A good sex is the key to handle mental stress and pressure of work for men. If that's not available, then what's the point in having it?

Usha fell silent thinking about the last sentence. Was she under same pressurized life? Wasn't she liking the fuck sessions from her husband?

Usha: What should 1 need to do to bring spice back.

Me: Communicate your desires with your partner. Try Roleplay, toys, new positions, there are so many things you can do.

With that we reached home. Ram was done with meeting and was having a glass of Wine in the Hall. We entered the house, Ram finished dinner and was having another glass of wine, asked me to sit with him. But I was too tired to carry on. I just made an excuse that I need to prepare the app for the Interview on Monday and left to Bedroom.

Meanwhile Usha was lost in thoughts. She started thinking on what I said. Once Ram was there in the room she tried the remedy. I could clearly hear their conversation as the bedroom door was open.

Usha: Let's try roleplay today.

Ram: Oh! The lady's full of Excitement.

Usha: Yes. Some things needs change. Who is the Actress you like a lot?

Ram: You are the only Actress I love. Other Actress are just for Entertainment.

Usha: Ram, be serious. I want you to Imagine me as someone else. So that I can also Imagine you as someone else.

Ram: (Sadly) whatever we try Usha, it will not work out. I can only fuck you for 5 minutes which doesn't satisfy you. Later you and I both need to sleep in Dis-satisfaction.

Usha: (Sadly) fine.

They slept with that sentence. After 1 hour I heard snoring sound from Ram and Moaning sound from Usha and got Shocked. Out of curiosity I went near their bedroom and Peeked in. The bathroom was having glass wall and door, I can clearly see Usha's saree, Blouse, Bra, Petticoat and Panty was lying on floor and she was in the bath tub holding a jet near her pussy. She was completely nude.

I could see only her face which was raised to see the sky with eyes closed, open mouth from where the moans were escaping, Jet pipe, two cleanly shaved shivering legs hanging out of the tub. Within moments she had the orgasm. And she gave a loudest moan aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh........ Ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkk..... Oooooooooooohhhhh Ggggggggggggoooooooooodddddddddd......

2 minutes later she cleaned herself and came out nude. To my shock. That's the first time I saw her nude. She was looking like a goddess. Her fully grown breasts were just attached to her chest ribs. Not Hanging. Her Areolas were just 1 inch wide with light pink color. Her nipples were standing hard on the areolas and it was 2 cm long. Her boobies were perfectly shaped as a Burger bun like Mia Khalifa.

There was a birthmarks on her right Boob, just below the Valley between her boobs center, Right to her belly button and next to her clit which was looking like it is been there to avoid bad looks (Buri Nazar). Usually Indian women will have dark pink Areolas and Brown Pussy lips, but she was having baby pink pussy lips. I couldn't control my Erection and went back to my room, closed the door, to my bad luck it made a light clicking sound.

I thought it wasn't loud enough and came directly to my bathroom and undid my pant and underwear. My 8' dick was already raging hard and it took almost 12 minutes to empty my balls which erupted 5 back to back loads of thick cum. Once done I was back on bed tired, Slept.

Next morning was a Saturday and I woke up by 10am. To my surprise Usha was sitting next to me staring at my stomach. That's when I realized that as usual I slept without pants on! Shit! How could I be so silly. And why on the earth this married woman is looking at me like this? I came to my senses and covered myself using the sheet, she told to get ready, I wasn't sure what's going on in her mind. I asked to where? She replied to the beach.

I got ready by 11 and it was the sunny day and all 3 of us went to the beach to pass some time. Usha was happy playing with the beach far from us who were sitting on sand and watching her play like a baby.

Ram: She is too playful. Was she like this in her school days?

Me: No Ram Sir, she was a Bossy type of girl who always liked to dominate.

Ram: You can call me Ram or bro.

Me: Ok Bro.

Ram: Do you know what is the biggest desire of a man?

Me: May be making good money and Marrying a beautiful girl like Usha?

Ram: Ha Ha Ha. Not only that. A man's life will be good only after having a Kid.

Me: I totally agree.

Ram: But I can't be a good one.

Me: no bro you can.

Ram narrated his tragedy.

Me: Oh god. Don't worry bro. Everything has a solution.

Ram: I have tried everything bro. No use. Even my situation have gone worse than before.

Me: Bro. I too was like this. I was 16 years old when I started to self satisfy. At the age of 18, I wasn't even able to control for 2 minutes. It happened in my first year of Degree where our college trip was destined to Kerala. In a Jungle of Kerala, there lives a tribe which has solution for all your sexual problems. I mistakenly entered to their tribe as I was lost in the forest trekking. They gave me a secret potion which I took for 10 months. Post 10th month, My cock size has doubled. Now I have an 8 inch cock which rams a pussy for minimum 30 minutes. Ram was mesmerized. His last ray of hope was visible. He was very happy that his problem had a solution.

We returned home and late night around 11pm I can hear moaning sounds again but no snoring sounds. But with slapping sounds. It ended in 5 minutes with a loud grunt of a man and a weak moan of a woman. They were in a fucking session. So I didn't want anywhere near them.

Next day morning I was awake early and the bathroom didn't have water. I was in a urgency to unload. Hence I knocked on Usha's bed room and within a minute the door was open and Usha asked me what happened? I explained the water issue. She asked me to get in and slammed the door behind me.

She directed me to the bathroom door and I wasn't noticed that Ram wasn't in home and Usha wasn't wearing anything except the sheet covering herself. I finished unloading and rushed out of bedroom. Once I entered my room I heard Ram coming from Hall and entering bed room.

Usha was horny due to this situation. She asked Ram to undress immediately and fuck her. Ram asked what was this about? She explained him the situation. Ram too got excited and started slamming her as hard as he can. They both finished in 10 minutes. This was the best record since Ram's illness and Usha was flushed with his cum and She had orgasm after 6 years. She was happy.

She made breakfast and day passed as normal Sunday. Evening I and Ram were watching IPL and Usha wasn't a fan of Cricket. Still she sat between me and Ram. Today she wore a night dress which were body hugging. I noticed she was horny as her nipple poked on her T Shirt. But another thing I noticed was she wasn't wearing a Panty. The wet spot at her pants were clearly outlining her puffed pussy. Suddenly there was a power cut.

And the TV was off leaving the whole room dark except balcony as it was a full moon day. Both me and Ram grabbed the Old Monk Bottle and Usha grabbed 2 beer bottles. We sat in moon light and were chitchatting. Usha finished her first beer and Spun her bottle which gave Ram an idea to play Truth or dare. We played the game safely avoiding Dares and only revealing the truths.

After few rounds bottle neck was at my Direction. I chose truth. Ram asked me. "Did you ever had a crush on Usha?" Tricky Question it was. I took time to answer it. I told Ram. Not as a Lover but as a Enemy I had a crush on Usha. Because she was completely challenging.

We ran out of Questions and I had developed an app for this situation which posts Random Questions, I opened the app, put the names of Participants and time to test. Next I spun the bottle and it was Ram's turn. I asked truth or dare. Ram chose Dare. I selected the dare and it showed the task, Kiss the women you love if she is in the group.

For which Ram hesitated a bit and after gathering courage he gave a peck on her cheek for which Usha Blushed as that was the first time Ram kissed Usha in front of Someone. But I didn't stop there. "Bro you are kissing your wife. Kisses aren't meant to be given on cheeks. Especially to your own wife."

He again was taken aback and took his time, then he looked in her eyes and she was ready for the action. He lost his senses to the look and placed a Kiss on her lips. They were kissing for next 2 mins. Then I got up and both of them broke their kiss.

Moonlight was bright and Usha noticed a bulge in my knicker again and I covered myself in embarrassment and left the place. That day they had fucked 3 times in whole night for 10, 12 and 15 minutes respectively at 11pm, 2am & 5am.

Next day I had to take interview and Ram had work in his office. Hence he dropped me on the way and left. I selected few candidates and out of them I selected a girl who was 21, 5'4' tall, medium dusky and she had a figure of 36B-28-34. Her name was Priya. She was the highlight of the day as she was both smart and sexy.

At 4pm Interviews were done and I was about to Leave and called Ram. Ram told me to he was in flight to Delhi due to some emergency in Sales data and He will be returning only after a week. He asked Usha to come and pick me. I called Usha and she mentioned she was at the reception.

When I reached the Reception, I saw Usha talking to Priya. Later came to know that Priya was staying next to Usha's home when Usha was with her parents. I and Usha came out and the rain started. Usha came to office by hey scooty and I asked shall I drive? She asked, do you know the Roads? I silently sat behind her.

She was a good driver not like all those papa ki pari's, She was driving carefully, following all the traffic rules. Rain started 5 mins after we left and Usha haven't brought raincoats with her. We have drenched in rain and drops were pouring out of our clothes as we reached home.

Once inside Usha grabbed two towels. She started drying her hairs with one and she gave one to me to dry my head. Once she dried her hairs she undraped her saree. I was shocked at this act and she also unhooked her blouse. There were butterflies in my stomach. She almost forgot she was with me. She came to her senses, handled the situation and mentioned that we are mature enough. I was still stunned.

Later we had dinner and I went to my bed. It was too chilled and as soon as I fell on bed, I drifted off to sleep. In Midnight I heard a loud thunder. With which I woke up and found Usha sleeping next to me on my bed! What was happening? I tried to wake her up. As soon as I touched her she was too hot due to fever and Shivering like hell.

I didn't know what to do. I knew about the cyclone situations as I was also from a Sea City. But the problem was I didn't know where to take her. I didn't know where clinic was present nearby. That's when I checked my phone and found all the Signals were lost due to heavy rain. Oh God what shall I do? I was tensed she was still shivering, I gave 4 blankets to her she wasn't doing well.

I knew if she sweats, she will be alright but how to make her sweat? There was a way which was forbidden. I didn't waste any time. I removed all my clothes, jumped inside the blankets and hugged her tightly. That's when I realized she was completely nude. She had a habit of sleeping nude as she didn't know when her husband will get mood and if she is asleep, he shouldn't feel bad and he should carry on. Her nude state gave me a Rock Hard on.

But I took the situation in a behaved manner and understood the purpose and didn't do anything extra. Around 3am she stopped shivering and started sweating. Till then I was awake. I slept around 3.30am that day and made sure she is warm enough. She woke up at 6am found herself and me nude inside 4 single blankets and her mind was blown.

She checked herself if she had been fucked and only after she realized what happened she turned red in shyness and left with a blanket to her room.

For a whole week we didn't see each other's face and whenever we crossed paths, we became red in shyness. I stopped taking her help for Pickup and Drop and managed to google all the routes and take cab from Company. On Sunday Ram returned and to my surprise even he didn't try to keep eye contact with me.

I asked him what happened bro? he nodded like nothing and left. I doubted that Usha told Ram about the rainy night incident. I think that incident spiced things up, now daily I hear Moaning, Grunts, Slapping sounds from their room. One evening Usha was mentioning about how much tired she will become doing house chorus. I mentioned try some feet, knee and back massage. That will give a relaxation. She asked me do you know how to do it.

I said yes. She asked me to massage her neck and back, I started with gentle press and got her relaxed. Then I started to massage her back. Ram came in suddenly and saw the scene and told me, give her a good one bro. She always complains about the backpain. He was searching for his Laptop charger, as soon as he got it, he left. Usha was still with her clothes and in order to massage her back, I asked her to unhook her blouse and bra and give her bare back to me.

She unhooked and held the blouse and bra in her shoulder and got the back massaged. She was feeling high. I sensed it through her breathing and Shivers as I touched her. So I went down, found Ram with his Laptop, took the Laptop and drafted an Out of Office mail and asked him to go to the bedroom.

Usha still in same position. Buttons and Hooks opened from back exposing her smooth back. As soon as he entered, he didn't even bother to bolt the door, Usha dropped her uppers and was in great hurry. She asked him to bite her nipples hard which was giving her jolts of pleasure, after sucking her boobs, Ram licked her pussy for another 10 minutes while Usha had 2 orgasms. He inserted his cock in her already soaked wet, warm, welcoming pussy and started ramming her. They had Mind Blowing sex for next 20 Minutes.

Ram was very happy. He got the spark in his life back on track. Only thing needed was the treatment. He asked Usha.

Ram: Did his massage make you Horny Dear?

Usha: Horny??? As Horny As Hell. Don't ever think of me as a Bad woman. (sigh) Unfortunately I am telling you this (whisper). If you were not at home and if he continued for another minute, I would have asked him to fuck me. Try to understand.

Ram was electrified. He heard his wife talking about fucking another man. He was not a Voyeur or a Cuckold but hearing her words, he had a Hard on again and he started to fuck her wildly and lasted 20 minutes. She had 3 orgasms each from both sessions. They were still naked. Usha's pussy overflowing with her pussy juice and Ram's cum. Ram's cock was Flaccid after the 2 mind blowing sessions.

Ram: What's stopping you?

Usha: What???

Ram: What stopped you to ask him? Me? Shyness? Or this? (pointing at their wedding thread)

Usha: Stop asking this kind of Questions. Else....

Ram: Else??? Else What???

Usha grabbed his flaccid cock in her mouth. Ram was thinking is this a dream. 6 years of his marriage life. Usha never involved so much in sex. She was behaving like an Animal in heat. She urged to get bred ho her core. In the same heat she gave her first blowjob of her life. Ram was in Heaven. His cock sprung to life again.

He was thinking to give her the taste of his cum as she never ever did that in her life. But Usha's plans were different. She wanted more to her pussy. She came on top of him, allowing him to suck her fully erect nipples. He obeyed her actions and was licking, twisting, sucking and biting her nipples and it was already red.

She adjusted his cock at her pussy entrance and allowed the gravity to do the rest. Within seconds his 5 inch cock disappeared in her wet pussy. She started grinding her waist to get maximum out of his cock and went on for next 5 minutes. Ram gained his strength and turned her down to doggy position, pinned her head to the pillow with a hand and with another grabbed her waist and started ramming.

The penetration was deep and his cock reached her womb for the first time. She felt a sharp pain as his cock touched her womb, she waved her hand to him to slow down a bit. Ram understood and slowed a bit, She put her hands on his lap and Ram took both her hands and pinned them to her back and started ramming again.

This time his right hand was roaming on her back, caught her hairs, he pulled her to him and hand started to roam, press, pinch her Boobs. He kept on going for another 10 minutes and both of them came at same time with loud grunts, Usha moaning Ahhhhhhhhh Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, Don'tttttttttttttttt Stoppppppppppp, Rrrrriiiiiiggggghhhhhhttt tttthhhhheeerrrrreeee, keep goinggggggg, put the seed inside meeeeeeeeee.... Bringgggg ittttt onnnnnn. Givvvvvvvveeeeeee it to meeeeeeeeee.... and they were fully exhausted.

After an hour Usha got up first, had shower and noticed she had love bites everywhere on her boobs, waist, neck and thighs... Post shower, she wore a transparent saree and noodle trap blouse and came drying her hair in towel.

That evening after the house chorus she was literally tired. She needed a massage very badly. But how to ask Varun? What will he think after what happened today morning? On the other hand Ram wasn't able to concentrate on things as if she asks for a massage next time what may happen? He was not hard but still horny from inside. Three of them were watching a Romantic movie and Usha was sitting between Ram and me.

But she was little closer to me that I can smell her perfume. There was a lip lock scene going on in TV and she wanted to kiss Ram. She got up, sat on Ram's Lap and started kissing in front of me. She was so passionate that she lost herself in the kiss. She got to her senses when her husband pinched her waist. She was trying to stretch herself but with pain.

Seeing this, I asked shall I massage you? She nodded in agreement. Ram was curious. Thinking about morning's act. This time I was on high. I pulled her saree's pallu to her waist. Usha was standing like a doll, without any movements. I proceeded behind her and unknotted her lacy blouse and as Expected she wasn't wearing any bra. She shook off the blouse and got completely naked from top.

Watching her husband she felt little shy and covered her boobies with her hands. I started massaging her back, she was getting goosebumps on each press on her back she also asked me to massage her waist for which I removed her saree completely and her petticoat too. As expected, no panty too. I started massaging her neck, Shoulder, Back, Waist and last took my hand near her thigh.

My mistake it accidently touched her pussy lips, She shivered and had a look at her husband. Ram sensed her urges, he nodded in consent and she immediately turned towards me and kissed on my lips, she was so horny she also bit me at few places including lips, neck and Ear.

I removed all my clothes and my cock sprung like a tower. It was thick and dark. She kneeled for a blowjob. How much ever she tried, she couldn't take my cock fully. She started licking and swirling circles on my cock head. Few minutes later I took her in arms, placed her on couch, started sucking her boobs one after the other. Played with her nipples and got down to her pussy, Started licking it like an Ice cream and she loved it. Within 2 minutes she had an orgasm.

"Put your cock inside me, devour me, bite me, make love to me, I am really sorry Ram. I need his care as of now". These were the words escaped from her mouth and I was waiting for this invitation. I placed the cock head at her entrance and pushed a little. 20% moved in. withdrawing and dived again, this time it was 60% inside, the depth were never reached by Ram and with one final thrust I was fully inside her.

My cock head was locked inside her womb's entrance and she have felt like her virginity was torn again as she never had anything of this size. I started moving slowly and picked up the pace, we had sex in Missionary position, cow position, sitting position and finally in dog position each for 10 minutes. The continues ramming caused redness at her pussy wall and each time I changed position because she had orgasm.

Finally, after 45 minutes of ramming I withdrew my cock and asked her to suck. She was shocked with this act. She sucked for 2 minutes and I shot my seed deep inside her throat. 12 waves were shot she fully drank 30% and 70% she spit out.

Ram was watching our action from the sofa. Still unable to figure out if it is a dream or Reality. Her pussy was covered with her Love juice and mouth with my love juice. She laid there for another 10 minutes to stabilize her breath. With each inhale and exhale her boobies were raised to new heights and was stabilized. When she came to senses Questions were started flowing in her mind. What were they? 

After a 45 minutes of Non Stop fucking session by Usha's Schoolmate Varun, In front of her Husband Ram, Usha was drenched in the Sweat of Chennai and Lovemaking.

Ram fully Jealous that he wasn't able to satisfy his wife the way Varun satisfied her. He decided to take the treatment Varun mentioned he got in Kerala's tribal people. So that he can also go Non Stop. He wanted to gift Varun something for waking his deepest desire, till now he was not aware of.

"Varun, that was really Excellent. I loved the way you took things. We are Desperately trying for a Baby. I need you to feed your seed so that my wife gets Pregnant". Ram spoke first.

Usha was in shock hearing Ram's request. Was he out of his mind? how can he take such a Decision? Most Important how can she get fucked all the time till she gets pregnant in front of her Husband? She stared at Ram shocked.

Ram continued. "I have decided to go to Kerala for treatment. And I will be back only after 10 months. So I hope there will be full Privacy for you to two. Once I am back Usha darling we can have our own Baby. But I need to Return Varun's favor. You will be the gift for him until I return".

Varun upon hearing this, ran towards Ram and gave him a hug wishing him All the best with his treatment. Ram kissed Usha and asked her to come to bedroom to help him packing. Usha followed as Varun returned to his room for a Shower.

Once in bedroom, Ram Instructed Usha to Have all the fun with Varun until his return. He also asked her not to wear anything while Inside the house and Make sure all the Cum goes into Only and Only her Womb. Technically, he was thinking if the treatment doesn't give him enough sperm count, he will still be able to get a Child if he fucks Usha when she is still Lactating.

Usha listened to the Instructions carefully and asked Ram, won't you be mad at me for what you asked me to do? For which Ram replied I love you Usha. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't be Happy. I need you to be a Mother and I Mean it.

Usha finally agreed with Dual mindset. She went to nearby Saloon to have a Waxing to remove hairs in unwanted locations. When she returned, Ram have packed his luggage and was about to leave. I dropped him to the Railway station while Usha was too shy to accompany

As we reached the station, I bid farewell to Ram, wished him a luck and thanked him for giving opportunity to satisfy his wife Usha in his absence. While returning back, Usha called me and asked me to bring some Sweets and Jasmine Flower.

Was she Planning a First Night? We have already fucked, that too in front of her husband. What was Usha's plan now? Anyways, obliging her orders was my Prime duty as of that time. Went to Adyar Anand Bhavan, took 1kg each of Spl Mysore Pak, Rasmslai, Gulab Jamun and some Snacks, Also took the Jasmine flower and Night Lilly.

Once I reached home, i rang the doorbell. She opened the door, her eyes were on the floor, Usha was not even looking at me due to Shyness. She wore a White saree with Red Blouse. She took all the items and shooed me to my room to take bath and get freshen up.

Once I returned from bath, I noticed white Shirt and Dhoti was ready for me. I wore it and came to hall. Usha wore the Night Jasmine flower I brought and was waiting for me.

As I approached her, She gave me a Turmeric Thread and asked me to tie it. It was like a Wedding. As mentioned, I obliged all her orders. After I tied the Turmeric Thread to her neck, She asked me to wait in her Bedroom. I walked in and saw the sight of my Life. She decorated the room for our First Night.

Usha entered the bedroom with a Glass of milk. She was so Involved in the process, she handed the milk glass to me and bent down on her knees and took my blessings. I kept my hand on her head and asked her to get up. She got up. Still her eyes were on the floor.

I held her chin and raised it up and saw the beauty of her eyes. The lust filled eyes. I wasted no time, drank half glass of milk and gave another half to her which she drank. I asked, Usha, did Ram asked you to do all of this?

She smiled and replied. No. It was my Idea. Ram instructed some other things... She stopped. I askes her what did he tell as I wasn't aware what happened in their Bedroom?

He asked me to get pregnant by your Seprm and until then, when we are alone in this house, he asked me not to wear anything. Her cheeks were red.

I asked her, are you comfortable with both Instructions? She replied I am an Obedient wife to Ram. whatever his instructions are I am ready to follow. She was in the business.

But as I mentioned I wasn't a fan of that kind of attitude in a Girl. She knew it. Hence she arranged the First Night. She knew my taste as She was in love with me.

I wasted no time. Planted multiple kisses on her Forehead, Cheeks, Chin, Nose and her Lusty Eyes. Slowly I moved towards her Earlobes and removed her Jhumkas. I loved to suck her back ears and soft part of Ear where her Jhumkas hang. That gave her a Jolt.

Ram was never a man of Romance. Still he was good at fucking in Initial days. Usha was desperate to French Kiss me. But I didn't allow her yet. I slid to her neck and gave her a Lovebite for which she Shivered.

Unable to control, she pulled my face to hers and started sucking my Lower lip. I reciprocated with her Upper Lip. She used Strawberry flavour Lipbalm.

Moving further, I asked her Shall I undrape your saree? She nodded. I slowly undraped her white saree and now I was able to see her Big milk factories unable to fit, trying to popping out from her blouse.

She understood my stare and told that this was the saree she wore for her First night with Ram. So the Blouse is too tight.

I turned her back towards me and her blouse was tied at her Shoulder and 80% of her blouse back was empty, showing her back's plumpyness. I pulled the thread to Release my favorite toys. She let her blouse fall out of her arms.

She was still standing with her back towards me. I hugged her from behind, grabbed her breast and tweaked her each nipples. She was enjoying the moment as well as Movements by closing her eyes and uttering soft Moans.

I continued to massage those lovely breasts. Later I slowly slid my hand towards her underskirt. Unknotted and let it fall. She shivered as the Underskirt touched her feet.

I turned her facing me and She covered her Breast Shyly. I grabbed her hands and Moved them away. Then kissed her Soft Lips again, this time our tongues met and she was enjoying every action.

She came to her senses once I bit her lower lip and pulled slightly. She turned away to lie down on the bed. But I wasn't done yet. We had more things to do before bed. I opened a Sweet box and asked her what should we eat?

She asked for a Mysore Pak. I took a piece of it and held it near my mouth. She came near my mouth by standing on her toes. She caught the half piece sweet, it was my turn and I asked her I need a Rasmalai.

She too did the same with me clutching half of Rasmalai between her lips. As this was soaked well in Badam Milk, She didn't notice as she clutched half of Rasmalai, the milk was squeezed out and it started making way from her Lips, Chin, Valley between her breast, her Navel and it stopped at her now shaved Vagina.

I instead of going for the Sweet, started licking the milk from her Vagina. She was thrilled. She never experienced this with her husband as he was only focusing on Getting nude, Put some Spit on his cock and Fuck the Vagina.

The lick gave her a Kick she never Experienced. She tried to hush a moan but wasn't able to as she had Rasmalai in her mouth, she muffled softly and the sweet broke and a piece fell on her left breast just above her nipple.

I completed licking at her Vagina as soon as she had orgasm, moved to her Navel and between her breast and found a Piece of sweet on her breast. Slowly I moved towards her breast where the piece was resting but instead of grabbing the sweet, I suddenly put my mouth on her Nipple and started sucking.

She shuddered again due to this sudden change of attack and she had an orgasm. She vibrated like hell and due to this the sweet came near my mouth which was still latching her nipple, I opened my mouth and welcomed the sweet too.

Then I moved to her right breast and Instead of latching at her nipple this time, I just started to bite without hurting her, the portion above her nipple. My intention was to give her a Love Bite. Finally I moved to her chin, Licked the last drop of the milk and grabbed the sweet from her lips.

Next it was her turn to continue. She asked for a Jamun and this time She fed me half the Jamun between my lips. Now it was her turn to tease. She started playing with my right nipple from her finger tip.

I was controlling not to squeeze the Jamun but she feeling my Arousal to the nipple action, started licking my nipple. God I couldn't resist, Jamun Squeezed and the drops of Sugar syrup dripped on my erect cock.

She didn't waste any time. Dropped to her knees and started to lick my cock. Her tongue was swirling around my cock to clean it up, then she concentrated on the tip of the my mushroom headed cock.

Once cleaning done, she opened her mouth wide open and took the tip of the cock inside her mouth. I couldn't contain myself. Grabbed her hairs and pulled to continue her journey towards the base of my cock. She chocked suddenly.

Taking a minute time, she started the movement. Each time my cock was coming out of her lips, it was glistening with her Saliva. After 5 minutes I stopped her and said if she continued with this pace I will come in another minute ot two.

She smiled, removed my resisting hand and Continued sucking in the same motion. Her intention was clear. She wanted to taste my cum. Her hands were resting on my lap, my left hand was holding her hairs in a Pony Tail, her eyes were looking at my Expressions, and mouth was doing it's job.

After resisting for hard 3 minutes I announced I am going to cum. She stopped her action and just held my cock in her mouth. I shot waves and waves of my cum in her mouth, she held tight and once all cum was deposited I withdrew.

She held her mouth open for a minute, swallowing half of the cum and remaining half dripped on her body just like the Badam milk. the cum got deposited on top of her breast. She dipped her finger like a french fry and licked the cum.

Usha told, this was the last time the cum goes to her mouth. From now on every drop should fill my womb only until pregnancy confirmation. After that all the cum she wanted was only in her mouth and ass. Post 5th month, once doctor mentions that we can have sex, again all the cum goes to her womb.

This scene gave me a Rock hard on again. I told her, Promise me one thing. Post you start to Lactate, until the child birth, all your breast milk will be for me. For which she agreed. I hugged Usha passionately.

Carried her to her and her Hubby's bed and asked her which position dies she like? She was confused as she only had missionary style till date. I told her about other styles. She came on top of me and Slowly slid my cock into her Vagina.

She was already wet with our foreplay sessions. So she could accommodate my 8 inch cock easily. She took it in completely at 1 stroke and waited for her Vagina to adjust to the grith. Once she felt comfortable, she started moving in slow motion for next 5 minutes and increased her pace taking out half of my cock in and out each time.

She had another mindblowing orgasm and she was tired. So I made her rest her head on the bed, lifting her ass in the air took deep dive in her Vagina. This time my cock locked itself in her womb. I started rocking back and forth with full power. She experienced 2 more orgasms meanwhile.

After 30 minutes of fucking in this position I announced I am going to cum. She also pushed her ass to the rhythm of the action against my cock. She started Moaning with Pleasure as she also had an orgasm building. Sensing the situation increased the pace.

Last 2 minutes of our session filled with her Moans and Screams. Ahhhh... Ohhhh Myyyy Gooooddddd, Riiiiiiigggghhhhhttttt Thhhheeeerrrrreeee.... Fuck meeeeee and Fillllll meeee Upppppppp

I exploded inside her womb making sure all cum was deposited in the correct place that's her Vagina. She arched her back bringing her ass further more to the air.

I was exhausted with this and Slept next to her... She was still in Same pose and Breathing Heavily. 10 minutes later she crawled up to me, Kissed my forehead and went to clean herself up. The same night we had a Marathon Sex. I deposited 5 times in her womb in Cowgirl Position, Cow Position, Missionary and Twice in Doggy.

Next day morning at 6am Usha woke me up with a Coffee. I got up from the bed rubbing my Eyes and when I saw her I was stunned. She was totally naked. I was in shock and took coffee from her.

She noticing my Shock mentioned that her husband and she were so desperate to have a baby that Until her husband comes back home, No clothes to be worn so that it gives me every opportunity to fill her whenever, wherever, however and how many times ever I want.

I Immediately grabbed her, Kissed her on her lips. She responded by kissing passionately. I too decided to be nude whenever I am in home. And I had some Fantasies to fulfil. That evening I gifted Usha a Butt Plug, Waist chain, Nipple clip and a Big Dildo. Usha accepted everything except dildo as she mentioned I have you.

Next day Morning, Usha was preparing coffee in Kitchen, I went near her, pushed her hairs towards her front, started kissing on her neck and back, she was just feeling the Excitement, we made out twice on the kitchen counter and I deposited twice.

There were no limitations to our actions, we made out on every inch of the house. Finally after a month Usha shared a news, she missed her periods, she confirmed by using Pregnancy test kit too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.