Sunday 3 February 2013

Amit making love to hot customer Deepa

Hi readers, I’m Amit and I’m from a small town near Bijapur in Karnataka. I am doing business. I’ve a retail saree shop in my town. I’ve been a regular visitor to this site since 2 years and I’ve read a lot of sex stories. Now folks I would like to share my some real experience here. In this story I would like to reveal my true experience with one of my customer. Her name is Deepa.
Her husband is a friend of mine. She and her whole family is well acquainted to me and a regular customer of our shop. Deepa is very fair in complexion, tall and a little puffy and very beautiful. Deepa always showed interest in me. Whenever Deepa comes to my shop she used to keep talking with me for long time even after her purchase is finished. My shop boys used to look at us suspiciously.
Even though it feels nice to keep talking with her, this thing makes me uncomfortable but I didn’t know how to avoid it. Here I would like to tell something about me. I’m 33 year old married guy. I’m b com graduate and now doing MBA correspondence. I used to be a sportsman in my college days. I used to play volley ball, kabbaddi, shot put, discuss throw etc. Still I exercise with weights. I’m 6’ tall and handsome and attractive.
Once deepa came to my shop and asked for a particular type of silk saree which was not in our stock. I suggested her to choose any other saree as there are a lot of new varieties just arrived. She said she want that saree only and asked me if I can bring the saree for her. I asked whether there is any special occasion? Why do u want the particular saree? She said “yes. My birthday”.

I said “Oh! When it is?” she said, “ 25th of this month”. Then I suddenly said without knowing what am I saying “ok then I’ll gift it to you” and suddenly I bit my tongue. I afraid what will she think as she is wife of my friend. But I saw a kind of excitement on her face and she said, “Ok then no problem”. Now it was my turn to be surprised.
I too was excited very much. I told her that 5 days before her birthday was my birthday and I asked her what gift she is going to give me? She said anything u like! Now I wanted to cinfirm the intension I said “ I’m going for purchases day after tomorrow and u call me on the second day to remind me of this saree” and I gave her my number. She took the number and left the shop.
I was not sure she will call me. Then I went to Bangalore for purchases. I reached Bangalore at 6 am and checked in a hotel. After getting freshed I was getting ready to go in to market when I received a call. To my surprise it was deepa. She told that she called me to remind me but we talked for about 15 min. Now i’s sure of the intention. Now i’d got her cell number also.
When I went for purchases I also purchased the saree she told. I returned to my native. Even though I wanted to call Deepa I’s afraid. After 2-3 days I received the consignment. I’s desperately waiting for the consignment. As soon as I opened the bale I called her number and informed her of her sare and told her to purchase the saree on credit and afterwards I’ll write-off her credit so that nobody become suspicions.
She readily agreed. Them second day she came to shop and asked for the saree and did exactly as I told her. Now we both know each others intention. So conversation between us started. We began to talk to each other on mobile for hours. As days passed we became so close that now we used to talk like lovers.
One day Deepa came to my shop. She was wearing black saree and deep backed matching blouse. Her whole white back was visible except a 2 inch strip of the blouse. Looking at her back I just went mad. And fortunately there were only 2-3 salesmen in shop as it was the lunch hour and all of them were busy. So I had to go upstairs to show her the sarees.
I told her go before and I followed her. As we were going up stairs I’s just watching her back only and I couldn’t control myself and I just kept my hand on her back and took it back immediately. But she said nothing and kept walking. I gained courage and I again kept my hand there and didn’t remove it till we reach first floor, our saree section.
There were already two customers watching sarees and all salesmen were busy. So I began to show sarees to Deepa. But as she was looking at sarees I understood that she didn’t come here to purchase sarees but just to see me. But I continued showing her sarees until other customers finished their purchases and went downstairs along with salesmen.
Now only me and Deepa were on that floor. I took opportunity and I immediately held her hand and kissed it. She smiled at me. I gained further courage and grabbed her face nearer and kissed her on lips. She got embarrassed and went downstairs without saying anything. I began to worry if she thinks bad about me and stops talking to me. But nothing like that happened.
In the evening when i’d just closed my shop I received a missed call from her. So I stopped my bike and called her back. I asked her whether she is angry with me? She said no but said that she just got embarrassed. I felt relieved as I heard this.
After sometimes, deepa and her mother-in-law came to my shop and told me that deepa’s sister’s marriage has been fixed and they are going to come to our shop for wedding saree purchases. I said ok, the new stocks for wedding season has just arrived and u will get a lot of varieties. after 2-3 days they all came for purchases.
Deepa’s mother and father and others were looking at sarees upstairs when deepa came downstairs with her sister and introduced her to me. There purchases went on till evening. I also went occasionally upstairs for hospitality reasons. When their purchase was finished and bill was prepared her father paid cash and left.
In the evening deepa called me as our routine and told that she has told her sister all about us. I’s surprised. What did she say? I asked. She said that she told ok, the man is handsome and carryon. I’s much exclaimed.
Next day there was a marriage at our relative’s house in belgaum. So all my family members except me went for marriage. And I went to shop. That morning deepa and her sister alone came to shop and took a matching blouse and kept talking to me for some time. Her sister was teasing both of us as if we were newly engaged and going to get married soon.
I told her about me being alone at a home. But she said nothing. Then in the afternoon I locked my shop and went for lunch to home. I’d just finished my lunch when I received the call from deepa. She told that she and her sister are outside my shop and they wanted some matching petticoats.
I told her that the petticoats were given for stitching and the bale has just come and it’s in our home godown and asked her to take a auto and come to home so that you can get whatever colours you want. She readily agreed and within 10 min they were at my home. I welcomed them and gave them some water and asked what they would like to take.
They said nothing but I brought orange juice for them. Then I took them to our home godown and showed them the petticoats. While they were watching the petticoats I told deepa’s sister that I want to show deepa my house and particularly my bedroom, and asked whether I can take her till she selects the colours. She understood and smiled and told that there is no problem.
You are free birds, do whatever you want. But deepa didn’t agree to come. When I insisted several times then she told that if u want then lift me in your arms and take me to the room. I became very excited and at the same time a little afraid because deepa is a little puffy and looks heavy. But i’m also strong man with nice builds.
So I turned to her sister and said “with your permission” and lifted deepa in my arm. Her sister began to laugh loudly. I took deepa directly to my bedroom. As i’d to go back to my shop I didn’t want to waste time and the chance. I landed her in front of the mirror and stood at her back. Her white like marble back always excited me. And at this stage I was in ownership of it.
I asked deepa whether should I close the door? She just said hmmm. I closed the door. Even though we didn’t have any physical contacts before we had sex through phone. I’d had striped her to naked and even fucked her several time through phone only. But now i’d got a chance of practical classes. So I didn’t waste time and began to kiss her marble white back.
Deepa began to moan in excitement. I continued kissing and slipped my hands on her bare stomach. Now i‘s on my way to heaven. From back I came to her neck and my hands still massaging her stomach. I slowly lifted my hands to reach for her breasts. I began squeeze her breasts over her blouse. In mean time she slipped her saree herself and saree fell on ground.
Some part of saree attached to the body was then released by me. Now I began to unhook her blouse. She was just murmuring, no no and I unhooked her blouse and removed it. It was a terrific look. I just used to dream it and now the marble idol was in front of me. I turned her face towards me and hold her face in my hand and took it nearer to me and kissed her on her lips.
She closed her eyes. I continued kissing her lips and tried to insert my tounge in to her mouth but she didn’t allow. She kept her mouth shut. I continued kissing her on lips and pulled her hairs from behind. She cried in pain and as she opened her mouth I put my tounge in to it. Now I was giving her a deep kiss caressing her back with my hands. Her both hands were round my neck.
While doing that I unhooked her bra and removed it. Wow! It was awesome to look at her balls. I took her both balls in my hand and began to squeeze the and at the same time kept kissing her. Suddenly I heard the sound of television. Meanwhile we had forgotten about her sister. I think she had finished her choice and now switched on the tv. We both laughed.
I took deepa to bed and laid her down. She was just on petticoat and panty now. Now I removed my t-shirt banian and pant. My cock was aroused to 90 degree and Now I was on my knickers only. I came on her and again began to kiss her deep. This time there was no resistance. I was enjoying her whole body with my hands and my tongue inside her mouth playing with her tongue.
Then I slowly started downwards towards her neck. Then I came on her chest. I took her nipples in my mouth and started licking and biting them. Deepa started mourning loudly. Thanks to her sister as she was playing tv loudly. My one hand was squeezing her one breast and another breast was in my mouth. I slipped my other hand towards her petticoat and pulled the laze and removed it.
Then I inserted my hand into the panty and started caressing on her pussy. Her mourning increased further. I again put my mouth into hers to stop that. Then I slowly removed her panty also. Now deepa was lying all naked in front of me. I came out of bed and started watching her naked body. My cock was hard as steel rod. It was desperate to come out.
I removed my knickers and set it free. Deepa looked at my cock with exclamation. “hey raj (it’s my nickname) you have got a quite big cock!” She exclaimed. “ Why? Your husband’s is smaller?” I asked. “ No, his also bigger but never become as hard as yours.” She told. “ So, you wanna taste it?” I asked. She covered her face with her hands in shy.
I removed her hand over the face and kissed her forehead passionately. Then I slipped down till her pussy and put my face between her thighs. I inserted my tongue into her pussy and started licking it. Deepa started mourning loudly again. The aroma of her pussy was making me crazy. My cock was desperate to enter it.
I then came on her and kept my cock near the entrance and then pushed it hardly. Wow! I entered the doors of heaven. Deepa cried loudly with excitement. Then I started fucking her hardly. Loudness of her mourning increased. She was lifting her legs so as to facilitate me with fucking. I continued fucking about 10 min and when I felt it’s about to come out I stopped and removed it out.
Then I changed the position. I laid her sideways and started fucking her from behind. As I reached the peak I then stopped. Now I turned deepa side over and started fucking her dog style. It seems she liked it a lot. She was mourning with lot of excitement and fun was visible on her face. She was enjoying sex very much. I fucked her from behind in dog style till I felt peak.
Then I removed my cock and laid on my back. I asked deepa to come over me. She came over me and put her pussy over my cock. I then slowly entered my cock into her pussy. Then I told her to oscillate. She began to fuck me. I started fondling her balls. “ hey raj, press them harder it’s feeling good” she was mourning. “ she was fucking harder and I felt as if my thigh’s skin was scratching.
Her speed now increased, I think she was about to reach orgasm. “Lift yours from under and fuck me harder” she was mourning. Her speed still increased and at last she collapsed. I got up and sit and keeping my cock inside I turned her down and I came over her. Now it’s my turn for orgasm. I started fucking her harder. I continued for long time and at last I ejaculated.
I then just laid over her for some time. We both were wet with sweat. “Move from here, i’ve to go. My sister is waiting outside.” She told. “ok. I too have to go to shop. Already it’s too late.” We had sex for about 45 min. Deepa came out of bed and started wearing her cloths. I was just looking at her fair body thinking that when it will be available to me next time.
“Raj this is first time I have had sex such a long time. You are very nice.” Deepa told. “i’m also seeing such a fair body first time and thinking that when we will get next chance to have sex.” I told. Don’t worry. “Whenever we get chance let us don’t waste it.” She told. After wearing our cloths we came out.
Her sister was watching tv and as we came out she smiled at us in a meaningful manner. “ sorry you had to wait. You got bored?” I asked her. “No, no problem.” She told. “You have to come to our marriage and you should not miss it.” I said ok. After this incident also we had met 2-3 times and still awaiting for the any possible chances. As our place is very small town every step should be kept carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.