Sunday 14 April 2013

Adulterous Sneha

Sneha, a young married Maharashtrian woman who at a glance will never seem to be a mother of a two year old kid. When I met her the first time in May 2003 this petite, shy and demure lady was not what she exactly seemed. She was a real cock tease.
I was a sales executive with one IT firm when I was introduced to her. She worked at my first customers office which was a shipping company. Since it was a new setup I used to visit there regularly. Slowly at first shy glances were stolen, then there were hi hellos. Things started to move rapidly on one Saturday afternoon. She used to stay at Vashi in Navi Mumbai and I had to go to meet some old family friends. She started chatting on the way back to the station and hopped into the gents compartment which was relatively empty considering Mumbais regular rush. Conversations flowed like we were long lost friends.

It turned out the place where I had to go was a few houses away from hers. She invited me for a cup of coffee which I politely declined. As I finished with my visit and walked out it was raining heavily and I was steadily walking on the sides not wanting to get wet when Sneha called me from her house. Reluctantly I went inside to find her all alone dressed in a simple tee and shorts. All her family members were out of station and she could not go because her job was new and had no leaves. She gave me a towel to wipe of my hair and got a cup of steaming coffee. She sat across me and was smiling slyly and was asking me to stay back till the rain subsides.


As I finished the coffee Sneha walked up and planted herself on my lap and started kissing me. Though taken aback by the sudden onslaught I started to fondle her and kissed back. My hands were roaming all over her body and she started tugging at my jeans. Breaking off the kiss she looked at me and said Ashu, I am all in love with you from the moment I have seen you. Its been 2 years since the birth of my kid that my husband has not touched me. My mother in law is a big spoil sport and is constantly meddling in our affairs. Our fights have come to such a level that I contemplated suicide but did not want my son to suffer.

From the day I have seen you and having chatted with you in the train today I wanted you in my life and breaking out of the sad state she perked up again. She began in a hurry tugging at my jeans and I helped her to get my jeans off while we removed each others tees. The firm perky breasts and erect nipples were inviting to be mauled and sucked and played with. As I took one of her nipples in my mouth and started sucking it and kneading the other she left out a soft moan. I continued from one breast to the other leaving love bites on those milky white boobs. My constant ministrations to both had left her swooning and gasping for air. I tugged at her shorts and removed them with her panties. That clean shaven cunt got my little johnnie erect.

It was her turn to return the favour, planting kisses all over my well sculpted upper body she removed my jockeys and the same time took my 7 incher in her warm mouth. She was furiously sucking and licking on it as if a child has got a candy after ages. It was a matter of time that I let go and erupted in her welcoming mouth. She gulped it in and licked my member till it became hard again.

I lifted her small 52 Kg frame and carried her into the bedroom and dropped her on to the bed. Her pussy was dripping by now and I knew it was time for me to lick that honeycomb. Spreading her legs wide I started licking the pink inviting pussy lips and Sneha started writhing like a snake. She packed good strength in her small frame and had my head in a strong grip as I continued to suck her with abandon. She came twice in less than 5 minutes and was trying to pull me up. As I started to lick her body upwards she whispered in Marathi ; Majhi pucchi faadun taak Ashu anni tujha paani aatmadhye sod” ( Tear apart my pussy Ashu and fill it with your cum ).

I started to tease her with the tip of my penis moving across her pussy from the outside when once again in a show of strength she tried to pull me in but was unsuccessful. I entered her moist wet cunt slowly only to find it as tight as a virgin and as I pushed my rod inside Sneha started to scream in pain. 2 years of neglect had made her pussy tight but she was fighting the pain and asking me to keep going. I started a slow rhythmic motion and I could see tears flowing but the eyes reflected a look of lust and content. I began to fuck her in a steady pace and Sneha had multiple orgasms in span of few minutes. She started shouting in Marathi ; majhi pucchi tujhich aahe,phadun taak tila,asach jhavat raha saarkha thambu nakos ( my pussy is yours to be fucked don’t stop and tear me apart) .Crushing her under me ,licking her earlobes and& her hot lips I steadily started to increase my pace. Her nails were now raking my back and she started to bite on to the pillow. It was in a matter of moments that I reached my peak and unloaded streams of cum in her hot cunt

Holding her close with my dick still inside her cunt I could see Sneha crying. She was telling me repeatedly that she wants me forever and will always be ready to be screwed by me. Majhya navrayni pan kadhi asa mala itkya premane zhavla navhta ( even my husband hand never made love to me like this ).Though I knew this was not going to last I accepted her request. A hard fuck which lasted for almost an hour had made her tired and she could not hold her balance when she got up from the bed.I quickly got up and held her taking her to the bathroom. I could see blood oozing out of her tight pussy as like that of a virgin. We both took a warm shower and a quick standing fuck again inside the bathroom.

Coming out we dried ourselves and dressed back. Sneha quickly made some snacks and fed me like a girl who has fallen in love for the first time. Once again she jumped into my lap and started kissing and was pleading me not to leave her alone. But since I already had other engagements I had to leave.

We parted that day with a promise of more to come.


In the months following after our steamy hot sex session Sneha and me used to meet often but were not getting a chance to make out again.but steamy erotic phone sex sessions and texting continued.At home her travails continued but she was holding fort for her kid.
A day prior to her birthday a relative expired and her family had to go again leaving her all alone. In a frustrated mood she called me asking to take a leave and spend the day with her.I had made no plans at it was a non working saturday. I asked her when her family would be back.It was a blessing in disguise for both of us as they were to be away for an entire week.

I asked her to pack for the weekend and zipped to take her away.I picked her up and drove down to my love nest, a sprawling bungalow with a swimming pool and private beach ( though public its away from frequent tourists) near Alibaug. Sneha was very happy to see me and had clung to my arm like a creeper. The moment we reached my house, Sneha stripped of in a flash and before I could realise she had stripped off my shorts and was sucking my tool like there was no tomorrow. I settled into the chair and was watching this married Marathi girl suck my dick like a pro. Realising I was about to let go she removed my tool from her mouth and jerked me off on to her perky breasts and flat stomach. I pulled her in to my lap and cuddled her like a baby. My hands started to roam her body on their own like a magnet and reached her moist pussy. Slowly entering her with one finger i started to flick her with my thumb, juices began to flow from her wet cunt and in no time my 3 fingers were being sucked in. Regaining my erection in a matter of minutes I picked her up and in a swift motion impaled her on my erect tool. A loud scream erupted from her mouth and she began riding me like a horse.In a few minutes she collapsed on me in a state of contented tiredness.

In some time our hands began their travels again and I picked her up and walked into the pool. The cold waters stiffened her erect nipples and the feeling of my dick in her warm cunt was an experience to be had. This time it was a slow erotic love making as i kissed her nipples earlobes and inviting lips.I rested myself on the pool walls and Sneha took the lead again to rock on my pole gently letting out moans of pleasure and caressing me. It was almost an hour when we both let go and reached climax.

Walking back into the house Sneha was going on and on about how she had missed me and used to finger herself thinking of our first encounter.

We went to a local restaurant and had a good fill of fishes. Sneha asked me to buy some beers for her as she wanted to have a taste of all so called forbidden stuff in a middle class marathi family.

The afternoon was no different, a couple of beers and Sneha had gone wild. She tied me to the pool chair and climbed up on me.Her tight cunt was juicing my dick and she was biting and licking me all over. A demure housewife had turned into an adulterous one.Sitting on my face she started to pour the beer over her body and was guiding most of it over her pussy lips into my welcoming mouth.We slept there in a daze for almost 3 hours.

I had planned to celebrate her birthday in style; had bought her a couple of sarees and asked her to wear one of them. She walked out to the dining hall looking like a goddess.I blindfolded her and made her sit on the chair.I had bought her a wonderful necklace which I then put on her.Tears streamed from her eyes when I held her close to clasp the necklace. In anger she commented that the loser of a husband she has has not even bothered to wish her.

I treated her to some home cooked food and wine.The wine took its natural effect on the non drinker she was and she was pretty tiddly in some time. Holding her by the waist we strolled out to the beach.At 11 pm it was completely deserted and the slightly cool breeze under the soft moonlight was making the environs more romantic.

Slowly we undressed ourselves and waded out in to the water, holding each other close when Sneha said that she wanted to lose her anal virginity. I said it would pain but she was ready for that. In ankle deep water she fell to her knees and spread her ass cheeks. I tried to enter the tight hole but could manage to slip in the knob which brought a scream from her. Slowly i started to push in trying to minimise the discomfort and pain. Once in, Sneha pushed herself back on me and i started a slow and steady rhythmic fuck playing with her soft globes and nipples and her wet pussy lips. The thrusts increased in pace and I filled her up in the ass.I stood up with Sneha still dangling on my tool, I held her close playing with her nipples. Taking a small swim we started walking back towards our clothes. Sneha was having a slight discomfort as her ass was stretched for the first time. Back in the house I applied some salve to ease her pain.

Surprisingly she was hungry for more, we took a warm soak in the bathtub scrubbing ourselves of the sand, I got a cool blowjob again to make me rock hard. This time in Marathi she said " Aaj ratra bhar mala jhavun kadh, sakali pucchi sujun mala chalta pan aala nahi pahije hech majha birthday gift asel" ( Ravish me all night so much that my pussy has to be swollen and I should not be able to walk in the morning).

On the bed began a wild session, she was screaming obscenities while i was licking her pussy and G spot and had one finger up her asshole and 3 of the other hand in her cunt. Multiple orgasms rocked her and she was trying to push me away not able to sense what was happening. In that momentum I plunged my rock hard dick into her and Sneha let go of herself wildly thrashing her legs and clawing me all over.

I had abandoned all sense of civility and was pumping her welcoming cunt with a ferocious speed. I was surprised at myself that my erection held out close to 45 minutes in this session and finally with a triumphant cry I flooded her pussy with my hot cum.We both went asleep in each others arms in no time. What happened the next day will be another story to tell.


 Some sentences are in Marathi, our native language and have been translated for you all....
It was somewhere around 3 a.m. when I awoke with a start, Sneha was awake and her hands were roaming on my torso occasionally reaching down and caressing my semi erect penis. Her soft silken touch was slowly heightening the state of my arousal. Slowly she moved down cupping my balls and began licking my now erect member in slow upward strokes. The engorged bulbous head got the maximum attention and in no time I could feel her smallish mouth welcoming me. All during this she kept her hands roaming across my body and was squeezing my buttocks and pinching nipple's in between. She the slowly proceeded to rise and guide my throbbing tool into her warm folds. So aroused was Sneha that she climaxed the moment my dick was completely inside her. Her body was being wracked with convulsions and I had to hold her steady to prevent her from flopping like a doll. We settled into a steady rocking rhythm and I let her dictate the pace as she was visibly tired. In a matter of few minutes Sneha had one wild orgasm and her nails raked my back. We held each other in a tight embrace and Sneha lay on me panting, trying to recover her breath. But I was yet not finished and wanted to give Sneha the fuck of her life.

Without giving her a chance to recover further I turned her around into a doggy position and rammed my throbbing dick into her already leaking cunt. The rear entry was unexpected to her and Sneha was screaming in ecstasy. Her dusky bottom was so inviting that I began to spank it wantonly. Soon reddish welts were forming up on her ass while I continued pounding her pussy. I showed no remorse in the hard spanking I was giving her but surprisingly Sneha was asking for more... I slowly turned my attention to her dangling globes and started to pinch her nipples. Biting her earlobes and planting kisses on her smooth back brought Sneha to another climax; I was also about to cum and fell on her crushing her completely in the release.

Cuddling her like a baby we slept, thinking that Sneha would be satiated by the raw animal sex which we had over the day and night. In the morning the unsatisfied mother had my flaccid penis once again being sucked and rapidly gaining erection in her hot mouth. Slowly she started to lick me right from the tip of the penis to the arse hole and showed no compunctions dipping deep into my ass. Her smallish finger entered my ass and she continued licking me over and over again. This was something new from Sneha. Realizing that I was about to release another load Sneha took my tool in her mouth again and drank the entire load without wasting a drop. I picked her up and headed to our Jacuzzi and the warm waters relaxed both of us.S neha had not spoken a single word the entire night and was just smiling like a newly married girl.

I asked her how was she feeling after such a amazing fuck session.She replied "Ashu majhi tu pakki randi banwalis.. majhya pucchi cha bhosda jhala aahe. Sagla aanga dukhta aahe ani kullya war basayla hi hot nahi aahe. Aata kuthe hya garam panyachaya shekane bara watla....majhya manatli iccha purna jhali" ( Ashu you have made a whore out of me, my cunt has enlarged like one. the entire body is in pain and can't sit down coz of the spanking you gave me...this warm water bath is now helping me relax.. you have fulfilled me)

Ata yevdha jhavala aahes ki pudche don aathavde majhi chakuli dukhnaar ani saarkhi tuhji athwan yenar ( you have fucked me so hard that my pussy will pain for next 2 weeks and at each instance i will miss you).

I replied we have a full day to go and so don't think that I am going to leave you yet. We have another 6 hours before we leave for Mumbai. This is just the beginning and I promise you that by end of today you will not be able to walk properly. Saying that I kissed her pouting lips and her hand automatically began to reach to my throbbing member. She started to give me a hand job saying that she will not allow you to fuck me any more today but those lust filled eyes of hers told a different story. An able bodied athlete that I was I was ready for a fuck her once more. In few minutes I was hard as a rock and ready to pound her once again.

I turned her around and rammed up her ass, the warms twirling waters of the Jacuzzi, a wildly thrashing and moaning Sneha were turning me on. Massaging her boobies and pinching her nipples alternately reaching down to her twat and slapping it hard was keeping her in a highly aroused. She had lost her anal virginity the evening before so was in a bit of discomfort when I entered her but soon due to my constant ministrations to her boobs and nipples she forgot the pain , I kept ramming her like a bull for almost 30 minutes before filling her up with my jizz. Extracting my half erect member from her pussy, I forced it down her panting mouth for a frenetically paced blow job. In few moments she milked me dry and let go of herself. Drained by the sexual combat throughout the night Sneha begged me to stop from fucking her again.

Pulling her out of the bath I picked her up and took her to the pool outside. I slowly massaged her with aromatic oil and asked her to stay put .I then prepared breakfast and pulled up some cold beer cans. I fed her and the beer seemed like a recharge. It was almost for an hour we lay in the warm sun sipping beer. Sneha's petite body was belying the strain of sexual activity over the past day or so. As we walked back to the house I could see the obvious discomfort in her walk. I pulled her into the shower and gave her a vigorous rub down with a hot water bath. I had decided not to fuck her again as I could see her pussy lips also had turned a deep shade of pink and red due to our constant sex.

After the bath I was surprised to see Sneha sitting on the bed dressed as a traditional Marathi newlywed waiting for her husband on the first night. She was blushing as I took her face into my hand and started planting kisses all over her face. Slowly I undressed her saree and in now time had gone back to work at sucking and nibbling her pussy. Licking upwards as I reached her nipples, Sneha reached below and pushed my cock into her pussy. I could see the pain in her eyes and asked her if I should stop, she asked me to keep on screwing her as she wanted to make this birthday the most memorable of hers. Almost an hours pounding and we both climaxed together. Lying in each other's arms, Sneha was happy and content with the two days of pleasure we had. In mock anger was blaming me for fulfilling her wish of fucking her so hard that she should not be able to walk properly.

We dressed each other up while constantly stealing kisses and whispering sweet nothings to each other. We then left for Mumbai that afternoon with a promise of another wild sex filled session soon.


Coming back to Mumbai from a lust filled marathon sex session we were not able to meet each other due to our individual commitments. Change of jobs made matters worse for me. Distance makes the heart grows fonder was turning out to be true. We used to chat at times and most of the days used to exchange messages. Sneha used to share everything from the start of the day till she was on bed. Fortunately the situation at her home was slightly improving but she was not yet ready to accept it. Though bringing up her son remained her foremost priority .Her main point of contention was her husband's daily drinking habit and mother in laws interference in her day to day life.
Sharing our lives with each other had brought us closer; there was a much deep understanding of our personalities, our likes and dislikes, mutual interest activities and hobbies. It was almost 6 months since our last tryst and both of us were craving for togetherness. The opportunity came during the school vacations; her mother in law was to take her son to their native place and her husband was to go on a week-long work trip. Both of us applied for a 4 day leave and were desperately awaiting the day when we would meet again. We had once again decided to go to my Alibaug farmhouse as it offered us total privacy. The weekend spent with her was flashing past my eyes as I drove to pick her up albeit at considerable distance away from her residence so no one would suspect her.

I stopped the car next to her and rushed out to give her a hug and a kiss. It was late in the evening so chances of someone recognizing her were slim. When I saw her was amazed to see a complete change in her. Gone was the demure, shy housewife instead I could see a confident and bold girl. She sat in the car and we were on our way. It was a 3 hour drive and for company was a beautiful lady. There were no traces of lust but I could sense an underlying current of passion on her face. Sneha was much more animated today. She started with thanking me for what had happened from our first meeting till today. Though ours was an adulterous relationship, she had realized what she was missing in life. Not only had her outlook towards life changed but also there was a sense of making good in what she had in her personal life. She had stopped trying to correct her husband and did not care much about her lousy mother in law. She joined a gym and was now in much better shape. She had started paying attention to her looks as well. A new haircut and a changed wardrobe had also been added. Today she was wearing a tight fitting leggings and a short shirt which was accentuating her firm body highlighting the curves nicely.

We stopped for dinner at a non-descript hotel and I could see almost everyone including the ladies staring at both of us. Finishing dinner we were on our way eager for what was going to be a sex filled vacation. A flat tire delayed us further and it was well past midnight when we reached my home. A cool breeze was flowing from the sea and Sneha filled our beer mugs and tip toed silently to where I was. Handing me over one of the she slipped her arm around my waist and snuggled into me. I was caressing her head and shoulders occasionally going down to her slender waist sipping the beer. Sneha was chattering on non-stop filling me on what had happened in the last six months and how she has adapted to life. Finishing the beer I lifter her in my arms and planted a firm kiss on her welcoming lips, our tongues met and were darting inside each other's mouth. To my utter surprise Sneha was wearing nothing inside when I undressed her; she returned the favor and without wasting time on preliminaries my erect dick was inside her mouth. Sitting on her knees she was licking and sucking me like a child having a favorite candy. Suckling by balls at times and her fingers moving around my bum I was aroused and in no time released white hot spurts of cum in her ever welcoming mouth.

I gently raised her up by the arms and walked towards our pool. We plunged into the pool which was a welcome respite from the humidity despite the cool winds. Sneha was with her back towards me and her globes which were more firm now were getting a good massage with the occasional twist to the nipple. Kissing her on the shoulders and the earlobes were sending tiny tremors down her spine. With my back to the pool walls she turned around resting her arms on my shoulders. This brought her erect nipples to be sucked right in front of my mouth. Not letting my arms to touch her Sneha lowered her on my throbbing dick and was in throes of passion. Aided by the buoyancy of the pool she was finding it easy to continue to fuck me at a fast pace. Her warm enveloping pussy folds were constricted against my tool and during each stroke Sneha was milking my dick. Her lips firmly on mine her tongue darting inside my mouth was like trying to mimic the motions down below. The 6 month gap between our last session had acted as an aphrodisiac and both of were showing no signs of release. Finally after 15 minutes Sneha climaxed with a massive orgasm which also caused me to release. But the grip of her pussy walls on my tool had not slackened.

Sneha had tears in her eyes and when I took her into my arms , she lovingly said " Ashu , gele saha mahine yachich waat baghat hoti , Majhya pucchi la tujhya lingachi garaj hoti" ( Ashu,I was waiting for today, I have missed your tool in my pussy for last 6 months ). Navra ratri yeto daru peeun aani jhopto , kadhi salyacha uthla ki zhawayla baghto, tyala gele chaar mahine angala haath lavayla dila nahi me, Jo paryant to daru sodnaar nahi to paryanta tyala heech shiksha" ( Husband comes home drunk and sleeps off, If he manages an erection tries to fuck me, But I have not allowed him to touch me for the past 4 months and have told him that this will be his punishment if he does not stop drinking ). Tears were still streaming down her face and there I realized she still loved her husband. Sobbing Sneha acknowledged that fact but also said he does not want to change nor is he making any efforts to change her mother in laws behavior. She wanted our relationship to blossom despite the fact that she was still in love with her husband. I did not mind that a bit.

We refilled our beer mugs and walked down to the beach. 4 a.m. in the morning there was no soul in sight. The sound of crashing waves, a cool breeze coupled with the fact that both of us walking on the sands nude making the environment romantic. Hand in hand we strolled towards the sea. We sat down in the waves crashing on us with Sneha in my lap. Stealing kisses and caressing each other. Talking about us, her home, my future and our relationship ahead we never realized when the sun began to peep out. Thankfully this part of the beach is isolated and even the local fishing village is almost 2 km away. There was no one to violate our privacy. Taking a last dip we walked back to the house. We headed into the shower and scrubbed each other removing the tiny specks of sand from our bodies. Sneha was cooking breakfast in the nude.. there was no one to restrict us in here. Without making a sound I reached her from behind and started caressing her pussy lips and her boobs. She turned the stoves off and turned towards me. Picking her up I pushed her back on to the platform and started licking her cunt. Sneha was moaning and her legs formed vise like grip on my head. I continued to lick her while slowly spreading her ass cheeks. Turning her around I started rimming her ass hole and she was squirming with pleasure. Picking up some butter lying on the platform I let it drip into her ass. I gently entered her trying to minimize her pain but it did hurt and she screamed in pain. The butter did lubricate her but her small asshole was stretched. I kept the pressure and gently eased my entire cock in her ass. Slowly and steadily I kept ramming her and soon she was wildly throwing her head around in ecstasy. I was spent soon and Sneha constricted her ass to squeeze off every drop of cum.

I fed her breakfast and both of us fell asleep on the couch watching TV. It was late afternoon when we woke up. Wearing clothes for a change we drove towards Kashid beach which is nearby. Though it was vacation time there was not much of a crowd on a weekday so could enjoy watersports without much interference. Sitting on the beach cuddling we watched as the sunset sharing bhajiyas and beer. There was a nice eatery nearby which was famous for its fish preparations where we headed for dinner. A sumptuous meal in traditional preparation satisfied our appetite.

We reached home after a leisurely drive. Before I could get out Sneha was up on me in a jiffy and was struggling to open my shorts. Helping her with that my erect tool snapped up and without wasting any time she guided it in her leaking pussy just moving the flimsy panties to one side. My spacious SUV offered ease of movement and Sneha was pumping me with vigor. I ripped open her dress and hungrily fed on the swaying boobs alternately. My tee out of the way Sneha began sliding on my body, her firm breasts were sending shivers of pleasure up my body. Sneha climaxed letting her body weight on to me. I opened the car door and managed to get out without dislodging her as she was still impaled on my erect tool. I laid her by the poolside and continued the unfinished business. Teasing and playing with her I kept on sucking her breasts. Waves of pleasure were racking up her body and Sneha kept thrashing till I came and pulled her over me. She later told me that never did she have multiple orgasms like she had now. Our lovemaking by each passing hour was more of a loving passion than of lust, constant small talk, whispering sweet nothings it was making it difficult for me to not fall in love with Sneha. I knew that she would never leave her husband for the sake of her kid. Cuddling her in my arms I gave her an invigorating massage. Not only the herbal oils relaxed her but also eased the tenderness of her breasts which were sore due to constant suckling, nibbling and biting. In the bathroom Sneha wanted to experience a golden shower and asked me to fulfill her wish. I proceeded to piss on her and after getting sprayed on her body she took my tool into the mouth and drank every last drop of it.

Next two days just passed in a blur and our constant lovemaking did not let us know how time had gone by. As all good things come to an end we packed up and headed back home. Sneha was carrying love bites all over her glowing skin and was aching head to toe due to the furious lovemaking which we had done in the last 3 days. But the bond we developed over the last 2 days took our relationship to a different plateau; it was like being a part of each other now. Unlike the raw sex we had during our earlier tryst we were now like a more mature lover's trying to fulfill each other's needs rather than thinking about our own individual requirements. Time heals and changes but for Sneha an ordeal was yet to begin..........  


Though we were in the same city ours was a long distance relationship, a change of jobs meant we were not able to meet for long periods. Technology came to our rescue. Video chats and short messages kept the flame of our romance alive. Marriage for Sneha was taking a happier turn. A promotion for her husband and her new job increased income which helped them buy a new flat. Though the only problem remained was the mother in law who accompanied them to the new house. Her husband by nature was a good man and had started taking good care of her. She attributed that change to our relationship and her changed outlook towards life. He had been insecure as Sneha shed her old baggage and was more in control. I was happy for her because of this.
We were not in contact for 3 months or so as I did not want to spoil her changed life with her husband. An unknown number flashed on my cell, reluctantly I picked the call. It was Sneha and she broke down hearing my voice. I could not understand what happened. She disconnected and called me back after an hour regaining her composure. She told me her mother in law had made her live living hell, so a month back she packed off her son to a boarding school and she moved to Pune. She was staying all alone in her maternal home and had picked up an intra-office transfer. I berated her for not confiding in me, she was apologetic and remarked she did not want to trouble me. I told her that I am coming to Pune and will meet her. Fortunately for me, our new office branch in Pune was my responsibility and it was a few minutes' walk from my home and her office.

I finished my work in the office and setup for a review meeting the next day. Sneha called me and I picked her up from work. We headed back to my home which turned out to be very near her house too. The moment we were in she locked the door and burst out in tears. She was blaming herself for sending her son away to boarding school and was very angry on her husband who stood a mute spectator while she fought with his mother. She started punching me hard and broke down again blaming herself for the misfortune of staying away from her son. It took me a better part of an hour to help her regain composure. I held her close to myself till she stopped crying and then asked her to take a bath. Meanwhile I prepared a simple dinner and filled up a beer for her and a shot of vodka for me.

Sneha walked out wearing a bathrobe, her hair wet and a smile on her face, looking like an angel. To change her mood I had lighted up the rooms with candles and old Hindi film love songs were playing in the background. She came and sat in my lap holding me in a tight embrace. We drained our glasses and finished our meal in silence. I was unsure of how to proceed and Sneha solved my dilemma. She stood up and let go of the robe, having worn nothing underneath her skin was glowing in the soft candle light. She whispered " Ashu, majhi tahaan bhagav, majhya pucchit tujha land ghusaav ani zhawun kadh mala". ( Ashu, screw me hard , I am parched). I moved towards her and started showering kisses. Sneha helped me out of my tee and tugged my shorts down. She started to caress my body and nibble on my nipples. Slowly she reached down and cupped my balls with both her hands and started to give me a nice rub. I lifted her and moved into the bedroom. Dumping her on the bed, I spread her legs and dove to reach her honey pot. The juices were already flowing and the musky fragrance emanating from them was making me go wild. My tongue was darting into the inner reaches of her pussy.

Sneha began thrashing wildly and a gush of juices streamed down into my welcoming mouth. I lapped it up like a hungry dog but did not stop licking her. She was so aroused that she sat up and pulled my head to lick more deeply. Sensing her about to climax again, I freed myself from the vise like grip and plunged my pulsating tool into her hot cunt. The lubrication helped and I could enter her in a smooth motion, though she had not lost any bit of her tightness. The folds of her pussy walls were enveloping my hard member at the same time were gripping it to milk me dry. Sneha was begging me not to stop and was raising her ass to meet my strokes. A scream erupted from our mouths as we came together and I fell panting to her side.

We cleaned ourselves up and came back to bed and lay cuddling. It was morning when we awoke and proceeded to the shower in a hurry. We moved to our work in anticipation of coming back home early it being a Saturday. It was late afternoon when we reached back home. The dry heat of Pune had been stifling. I undressed Sneha and pulled her into the shower. The cold water bath did wonders as we washed away the grime and dirt. Sneha was clinging to me and running her hands all over me with me reciprocating. She then sat on the small bench with the shower falling on her and proceeded to give an awesome display of masturbation, not letting me touch her. Running her hands in circles over her boobs and pinching her erect nipples. She slowly pumped her twat and was licking the released pussy juice intermittently. In no time she climaxed and lay down on the floor spent. She raised her arms to invite me and lovingly embraced me. I had been selfish at times while with Sneha. Today I was going to change that. Drying ourselves we headed to the bedroom and I laid her down.

Going down I started to lick and suckle her toes and feet, gently nibbling on her calves and thighs I reached out to open the folds of her vulva. My probing tongue hit her engorged clit and Sneha was moaning softly running her fingers in my hair. When I stopped sucking on her clit she begged me to continue but I had some different plans. Continuing to lick her inner thighs I turned her over and rimmed her asshole. Gently nibbling on her soft ass globes I moved upward massaging her shoulder blades and at the same time licking on her lower back and spine. Sneha had had enough and she was in frenzy, her hands trying to reach my dick. I grabbed her hands and tied them off to the headstand giving me unhindered access. Sneha retorted " Kashala satavto aahes? ajun kiti garam karnar mala, tujha lawda aata majhya chakulit ghal" ( why are you teasing me? how much more will you arouse me, I need your dick in my pussy ).

Keeping her tied, I got a bottle of honey from the kitchen and proceeded to layer a film on her boobs, navel and flat tummy. Also let some of it to dribble down to her bare pussy. She had no options but to wait and watch for my next move. Sucking on her left breast and then the right drinking all the honey had given her sore erect nipples and she was begging me to stop. Without paying attention I licked her flat stomach and was dipping into the sexy navel. Sneha was squirming with pleasure and was moaning. Grazing her nipples in slow circular motion caused another climax and she closed her legs to stop me to reach out to her honey laden cunt. This caused the honey to be smeared on her inner thighs too. Gently I eased open her legs and Sneha let out a small groan as if she was hurt. She had a smile on her lips and in mock anger asking me to leave her alone. I applied some honey on my tool and went into a classic 69 position, but was teasing Sneha by not allowing her eager mouth to get hold of my dick. As I moved in to lick her thighs and cunt I slowly eased my dick into her welcoming mouth which Sneha gobbled up in a hurry. Deep throating herself she brought me to a release and drank the whole load of cum I released. My probing tongue deep in her cunt caused her to release a stream of juices which tasted heavenly with the tinges of honey I had poured. A muffled moan escaped her lips which still engulfed my limp penis.

We lay there spent but satisfied and I released her hands. Sneha had different ideas today. She grabbed the piece of cloth I had used to tie her up and this time my hands were tied. Repeating what I had done to her, she poured the honey on my chest and was slurping up the honey while biting my nipples. I was erect again and sensing it she lowered herself on to my tool. She began to dictate the pace of our love making with a gentle rocking motion which reached its peak in a short time and Sneha was bucking like a jockey riding a race horse. We both came at the same time with me bursting copious amounts of fluids in her already wet pussy. Sneha lay on my chest panting and letting soft moans of contentment trying to regain her breath.

Heartbroken though she was for staying away from her son, she said she was happy finding a partner in me who not only fulfilled her sexual needs but was a true friend. While consoling her that the situation will get better I realized that she had become more of a friend than a fuck buddy, someone who trusted me with deepest of her secrets. It was her idea that I pen our relationship and share it, albeit the names and locations have been changed to protect our privacy. The next 2-3 years were painful for her till the time the fool of her husband realized his mistake and separated from his family to setup a new household. Our meetings and sex filled sessions continued when Sneha was in Pune. Once she moved back to Mumbai with her husband I deliberately choose to stay away to help her rebuild her relationship. Thankfully her husband quit smoking and drinking and was trying to become a true provider for the family. She says that she can never fall in love with her husband though sexual life has been good with him. Our relationship is like a pressure release valve for her and needs to spend time in my arms at least once in a month.


The new office responsibility for me was a blessing in disguise. I could now meet Sneha almost twice or thrice a month. I used to come on weekdays for customer meetings and used to find time for an hour long siesta with her which normally used to be a lunch or a chat at some coffee shop before I returned back. Though the physical intimacy had taken a back seat our romance blossomed. It also helped Sneha to ease her pain and suffering of staying away from her kid. She used to eagerly await my visit to Pune.
The monsoon had just started and we had a long weekend coming up. Sneha expressed her desire to meet her son and spend some time with him at his boarding school. On that Friday we left for Panchgani in the wee hours of the morning. We were enjoying the beautiful scenic views on the way, stopping for a cup of coffee and spending few moments cuddling each other. I dropped her to the school gates and headed to a friend's bungalow which was overlooking the valley. The vast expanse of the area surrounding the house offered is total privacy. Checking all amenities being in ship shape I asked the caretaker to go on leave for the next 3 days. He was happy for that and said he will come back on Sunday by 2.00 pm. Sneha was to get a few hours with her kid so I was to pick her back by lunch.

I went to the market to stock up the stuff we needed and slept off. When I went back to pick her up, it was heart wrenching to see the tearful parting of mother and son. She rushed into the car and collapsed on the seat sobbing. I asked her whether she would get to see her son again in the next 2 days; she said the school is not allowing that. I went into the school and somehow managed to get the permission for Sneha to spend some time with her son. When I returned with the good news Sneha hugged me and stopped crying. I asked her to freshen up and headed to a hotel for lunch. A couple of beers and we headed back to our private haunt. As I parked the car it started raining, Sneha like a young kid started dancing in the rain and pulled me along. We were soaked and shivering but continued to hold each other close and dance. As we were at the edge of the valley and completely secluded I started undressing Sneha. In no time we were nude with the natural showers hitting our bodies. There was a twinkle in her eye and being nude in the open for the first time ever had reddened her cheeks.

I laid her down on the lush green lawns and was softly massaging her. Sneha was moaning in pleasure as I tweaked her nipples and massaged her globes. She called out saying " Aaj majhi tahan bhagav, gele don mahin mala upashi thevalas nalayaka, Kiti satavtos mala. Aaj saglya bhokan madhye tujha daanda hava aahe mala". ( You trouble me a lot by not having sex for such long durations. I am dying to be fucked for the last 2 months. I want to feel your tool in all my openings today).

I replied, "Raani , aaj tula ithech ughdya war jhavnaar aahe. Tula divas ratra naagdi thevun tujhya teenhi bhokanchi aag shaanta karnaar me. Nantar mag he dukhtay te dukhtay hanun radaycha nahi ". (Darling I am going to fuck you here in the open, you will stay nude all trough out the three days of our stay here. And I am going to fuck you mercilessly in all three holes, I won't entertain your complains of having pain too).

Hearing this Sneha pushed me down and grabbed my tool. She then mounted me in a slow taunting fashion. Slowly she lowered herself on to my erect member. Her pussy walls were grasping my member in a vise like grip and the friction was sending shivers of pleasure in our bodies. Her firm boobs were gently swaying and asking to be massaged. The cold rain had made her nipples stiff and I tweaked them gently causing Sneha to let out a loud moan. I was gently massaging her and pulled her down toward my chest. Crushing her boobs against my body she was writhing like a snake and increased the pace of our love making. She taunted me saying " Aaj baghuya kon konala shaanta karta te , Meech tulha aaj thanda karnaar jhavun". (Let us see who satisfies whom today, I will fuck you harder). She controlled the pace of our lovemaking and both of us came together at the same time.

We lay there with the gentle rain still falling on u with my soft tool sliding out of her wet pussy. I was running my hands through her wet hair and planting soft kisses all over her face. A loud thunderclap broke our reverie. We gathered our clothes and went inside the house. We soaped each other lovingly, massaging and rubbing each other. The hot water shower was spreading warmth over our bodies having being soaked in the rain for over 2 hours. After drying ourselves I picked up Sneha and took her to the bedroom. We lay spooned enjoying the comforts of a warm blanket while talking about our relationship. Born and brought up in a traditional Maharashtrian family she had never thought that she would end up having an extra marital affair. She had divulged our relationship to one of her best friends after one of her fights with her mother in law. Her friend was a close confidant and encouraged Sneha to keep up the relationship with me.

My erect tool was now notched up in the crack of her ass cheeks, realizing the same Sneha raised her leg and allowed me easy access to her asshole. I gently inserted the knob of my throbbing dick into her. Sneha had slight discomfort with the same so we changed positions and she went down on her knees with my dick just locked in the tight asshole. I thrust myself into her and Sneha wailed in pain but asked me not to stop. In the dresser's mirror adjacent to the bed I could see pain in her facial expressions. I withdrew and applied some Vaseline on my tool and smeared a lot on her butt hole too. The lubrication eased the pain and I was ramming her at a fast pace. I could see her dancing boobs and expressions of pleasure in the mirror. Holding her by the boobs I pulled her towards me and used her body weight to reach deep into her ass. Sneha was furiously rubbing her clit and me fondling her nipples and perk breast brought her to a squirting orgasm. I was about to cum; when I told her the same she pulled herself out of my grip and turned around to engulf my tool in her mouth. Moments after she did that I erupted in copious amounts with some of my cum spilling out from the sides of her mouth. In the heat of lovemaking we did not realize that the butthole being stretched had caused a lot of discomfort to Sneha. It was after a long gap that her ass was being stretched. I applied some pain relief gel to ease her agony.

We went out for dinner and came back content with a hearty meal and few beers. The rain had stopped but the clouds had descended down. Panchgani is a hill station in Maharashtra, India perched atop the Sahyadri range We took a walk on the lawns stuck to each other holding by the waists. We sat in the verandah of the house and lit a small fire to keep ourselves warm. Sneha went inside and came out with a blanket wrapped around her. I did not realize that she was naked underneath. She sat on the floor and then gave me a peek of her nakedness. I stripped and pushed her on the floor opening the blankets like unwrapping a birthday present. I dove between her legs finding the wet juicy cunt lips. Running my hands all over her body, pinching her nipples I sucked on her engorged pussy lips. Nibbling them I had Sneha screaming my name in pleasure.

" Ashu, bas kar re, Sahan hot nahi aahe, tujha lawda ghaal majhya pucchit aata. Majhya yonit tujhi garam dhaar sod " ( Ashu, stop teasing me, I can bear it any more , fuck me now I want to feel the hot cum in my pussy ) . Not paying attention to her pleadings I kept on sucking her and lapping her overflowing pussy juices as Sneha shuddered with multiple orgasms. As she laid back gasping for breath, I positioned myself to enter her warm pussy folds.

Raani , aata kuthe tu garam jhali aahes, aata yenaar khari majja aaj tula ratra bhar me zhawun kadhnaar. Tujhya bilaat maja nagoba aaj ratra jagawnaar" ( Dear, now you are getting excited, this will be more fun, I am going to screw you the entire night today. My dick is going to spend the entire night in your pussy)

Suckling on her nipples I pressed ahead and entered her pussy in one stroke. Sneha was breathless and raked my back with her nails. That excited me further and I pumped her with greater fervor. Alternating between suckling her nipples I kissed her mouth. Her darting tongue reversed the combat .The cold had caused her nipples to go erect. As we were locked in a tight embrace her nipples were rubbing against my chest, the sensual movements were taking us to newer heights of passion. Wanting to do something different, I picked up the diminutive Sneha and laid her on the dining table. Spreading her legs apart I raised one on my shoulders and the other across the table. Brushing my fingers against her sensitive pussy lips while continuing to pump her steadily caused her to squirm under the double onslaught. Moans of pleasure were escaping her lips and she was crying out " Ashu, thambu nakos, ghusav tujha lavda aat. Fatun jaude majhi pucchi. Khup majja yet aahe. Majhi kabutara daab jorat, Nipple chokun chokun laal karun taak." ( Ashu, keep pounding my pussy. Tear it apart. Press my boobs harder. Suck my nipples hard and leave love bites on them).

My rampaging cock got harder by her lewd comments. For those who understand Marathi, our native language would know how it would feel. I continued to ram her pussy mercilessly. The nibbles on her breasts brought her closer to another orgasm and I too came soon. We stayed there for a few moments as the gooey sticky body fluids dripped out of her pussy. Spent and tired, I led her to the washroom and cleaned up. Sneha was in discomfort, I later realized that we were at it for almost a couple of hours. We cuddled up in the bed caressing each other and soon fell asleep. In the morning I dropped off Sneha to the school and wandered around the idyllic surroundings of Panchgani. Sneha called me asking to pick her and her son up from school as the school authorities had allowed her to take him for lunch. Finishing a hearty meal we dropped her kid back to school. Sneha was thanking me for arranging today's meeting and had tears of joy in her eyes.

It had started raining when we reached the house. Sneha was stealing horny glances at me and finally suggested , " Aaj parat mala garden madhyech nagda karun pawsat chodun kaadh, ashe chances parat kadhi milnaar mahit nahi". (Make me nude and fuck me in the rain, we may not get such chances again). Stepping out in the lawns she proceeded to strip herself, removing one piece of dress at a time. I could see the red welts all over her body left by the love bites. A reminder to our furious love making the night before. The drizzling rain and Sneha's erotic striptease had the desired effect on me. My 8 inch long, 2.5 inch thick tool was raised in a salute to her raw nakedness. As I came near her Sneha started to tease me taking a few steps backwards. Running around slowly in a taunting fashion she waited for me to catch her. In a few strides I had her firm body in my hands. Trying to run, she turned around giving me easy access to her mounds. Massaging her perky tits in a circular fashion I deliberately did not touch her erect nipples. Sneha reached behind her back and started to pump by dick. I pushed her into the doggy position and spread her butt.

She knew what was coming and spread her legs more to give me easy access to her butt hole. Pushing the head inside, I rammed the entire length of my dick in her tight ass. Sneha screamed in pain begging me to stop but I was in no mood to listen. I started pummeling her asshole in swift strokes. The rain water was acting as a lubricant but it was not enough. "Ashu, halkata majhi gaand faadun taklis, Kiti joorat tujha bamboo gaandit ghatlaas, aata dukhat rahanar, majhi kahi kalji nahi ka tula. ( You impaled my asshole too hard and have torn it apart, I will be in pain all day. Don't you care about me) I asked her did she like it and kept massaging her tits, occasionally my hands reached her clit and flicked it. She went into throes of passion and begged me to fuck her harder. Sensing that I was about to cum, I removed my dick with a plop and inserted it in her mouth. Sneha sucked at it furiously massaging my balls and inserted a finger up my asshole. The unexpected but pleasurable entry caused me to erupt in her mouth. Streams of jizz started to flow from the corners of her mouth as she kept on sucking my rapidly softening dick. Spent and tired we lay on the ground enjoying the rain drops falling on our naked bodies.

Walking back to the house, Sneha was in discomfort as her ass was pulverized but the pain had subsided. I was gently massaging her ass globes to further ease the pain. Sneha decided to cook for us and we had an early dinner. Lounging on the sofa watching a movie, Sneha had her head on my lap and I was caressing her soft body. She turned her head around and started to lick my balls and penis which in no time was hard as a rock. We moved on to the floor near the fireplace and lit a fire to keep ourselves warm. The rain outside was getting steadily heavier and adding to the chill. Stealing soft kisses and touching each other all over; we were getting back for another session. Sneha used her entire body weight to push me on my back. She used a piece of cloth to tie my hands and went to the kitchen. She smeared my nipples with honey and licked it all slowly. Then she proceeded to do the same with her pussy and my tool. Sitting on my face she asked me to lick the honey laden pussy as she gave me a fantastic blow job. Nursing my cock back to the same hardness she reversed positions and lowered herself in a cross legged position on to my throbbing member. This tightened her pussy more and her vaginal walls started to milk my cock. As my hands were tied she started to play with her own tits and climaxed in a few minutes.

"Majhya raja kasa vatat aahe tula, tujhya bamboo la aata sukawun takte. Tyachi sagli mijas utravte. Majhi gaand faadto naa, aat bagh me kasha badla ghete" ( How are you feeling my dear, I am going to milk your cock dry, you screwed my ass now I am going to take revenge)

" Raani, aaj tu hava te kar, aajcchi hi ratra tujhi, tula aaj me hava tasa bharbarun such denaar. Karun ghe saglya iccha purna" (Darling, You can do whatever you want; I will do what you want and make you happy. Fulfill all your wishes tonight).

She loosened my cuffed hands and held them to her tits; she guided them all around her body and got a nice boob massage. Not for a moment did she stopped her movements and kept pumping my dick. It was an awesome feeling of ecstasy and pleasure. You need not get high on drugs. The passion of sex is too great for that. I must have lost count of her climaxes and streams of pussy juice were flowing from her cunt. Though her cunt was tight the self-lubrication helped the pace of our lovemaking. It was a better part of an hour that she continued riding me. I climaxed with torrents of cum being released in her pussy and Sneha rested on me. Both of us were gasping for breath and it took long to bring our heart rates back to normal. Our lovemaking continued throughout the night and early hours of the morning. Making love all across the house and once for the final time on the garden lawns with the golden sun peeping out of the clouds. We took a bath together and helped each other dress. Sneha held me in a tight embrace with tears falling down from her eyes. The pain of parting again was too much for her. Handing over the keys of the house we left for Pune. The drive back was in complete silence with occasional snuffle from Sneha who was fighting the urge to cry.

I returned to Mumbai forlorn and had begun to miss her in matter of hours. From what I had thought to be a chance encounter years back on a similar rainy day, it had evolved into a serious relationship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.