Thursday 10 April 2014

Wife Website Ch. 03

It had been two weeks since my boss Steve had come over for a "photo" session with my wife Erin. I say photo session in quotes because what started as just pictures of Erin ended with me fucking my wife from behind while she sucked Steve's cock. Even though we had both enjoyed it, Erin and I hadn't talked about what happened that night. A couple days of mild awkwardness slowly gave way to a return to life as normal. I wish I could say the same about my two weeks with Steve. Every day he had come up with an excuse to drop by my office. Each visit would start with about two minutes of business after which Steve would shut the door and start replaying that night.
Just the sight of Steve was starting to annoy me, but at the same time I couldn't deny that I got off on rehashing our threesome as well. Most nights I would flip through the pictures or watch the video of my wife with a cock in each end. After just a couple minutes, I would be hard as a rock and go searching the house for Erin. I don't know if she was as turned on by the memory as I was, but I do know that our love making every night since had an extra level of passion and energy.

After one particularly rough Tuesday, which saw Steve make not one stop into my office but three, I retreated to my basement, poured myself a beer from the tap, and pulled out my laptop. I opened the web browser and typed the letter 'k' in the address bar and the name of my favorite wife posting website automatically filled in. I hit enter and turned on the TV to sports highlights as the website loaded. I went to the pictures section and filtered the results by "Group." I began flipping through the pictures of wives in scenes straight out of Caligula's palace. I imagined my wife in the place of these other women: with two other women, with two men, swapping husbands. I wasn't sure if I wanted my wife to be the center of something like a gangbang, but for some reason the thought of it made my cock rock hard.


I was rubbing myself through my pants as I quickly scrolled through the pictures. Suddenly my hand froze and my stomach lurched. There on my screen was Erin with Steve's dick in her mouth and me entering her from behind. I stared at the screen, my mind a blank from the chock. Then I felt a rage building inside me, Steve had promised not to post these! That son of a bitch! I felt lied to, betrayed... yet also incredibly turned on. I continued clicking next and went through five other pictures Steve had posted to the site.

I had never been so conflicted in my life. In my mind I was furious at Steve, but my cock was throbbing with lust. Erin looked phenomenal skewered on our couch, but until now I believed I was the only one who got to enjoy that image. The thought of other people seeing my wife enjoying the attention of two men at once sent a panic and a thrill through my body. My big head and my little head were at war, and threatening to tear me in two.

I closed the site and stared straight ahead, trying to process what to do next. Think Bradley, think! Despite my best efforts I couldn't put together a coherent thought and I wouldn't be able to think straight until I released this pent up energy.

I slammed laptop closed and threw it down onto the couch. I slammed the rest of the beer and put the empty glass in the sink. I was about to slam that down too, but at the last minute I came to my senses. I went up the stairs two at a time and jogged into the kitchen. I skidded to a stop on the hardwood when I saw Erin sitting in the living room reading a magazine. With four long strides I was in front of her, grabbing her face with both hands and kissing her passionately. My tongue explored her mouth for just the briefest of moments before I broke our embrace.

Usually I consider myself a romantic in bed, but tonight that was not going to be the case. We weren't going to be making love, we were going to fuck. I pulled her shirt over her head, then dropped to my knees and practically tore her pants off. I caught a glimpse of Erin removing her bra as I threw my face in between her legs.

"Bradley!" She cried with a mix of shock and excitement.

I breathed in my wife's scent, it was intoxicating. I began licking her perfectly smooth lips, I loved that she had sprung laser hair removal, most of all when I was orally pleasuring her. I sucked her lips into my mouth, wanting to devour as much of her as I could. I pressed my tongue against her vagina, rolling it from her hole up to her clit.

"Oh fuck yes," Erin moaned. She loved when I did that. It was about as close as I could come to claiming I had 'a move'.

I pulled back her clitoral hood with two fingers, giving me unobstructed access to her love button. I paused and looked up at her. She was leaning back on the couch with her eyes closed, her hands were cupping her magnificent 36C breasts. The view from down there always reminded me how lucky I was. I licked her exposed clit, causing her legs to tremor underneath me. I licked my way down and swirled my tongue on her opening, tasting her fresh juices and giving her a break from the intense stimulation. I then moved back up to her clit, sucking it between my lips. I knew this sent her over the edge, and soon she let out a shriek and pulled her hips back, no longer able to take the sensation.

She grabbed my chin with her hand and pulled my face up to her. She kissed me deeply, knowing that nothing turned me on as much as my wife tasting herself on my lips. "I need you. Now." She stated.

I needed no second bidding, and in an instant my clothes were on the floor. I was about to position myself in between her legs, but Erin stopped me. "Let me moisten first." I didn't argue as my wife opened her mouth and swallowed my erect cock. She bobbed her head back and forth, taking my full six inches from base to tip and back again rapidly.

"Ok," I said as I stopped her and slipped my cock out of her mouth. Ten more seconds of my wife blowing me and I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from cumming. That wasn't what either of us wanted right then.

Erin lay back down on the couch and I dropped my body on top of her. She wrapped her legs around my back as I entered her wet pussy. "Oh Bradley," Erin breathed into my ear as I pushed my hips forward, filling her as deeply as I could.

I didn't want to finish too quickly so I was planning to go slowly, but my wife had other plans. She pulled me down into her with her strong legs the second I withdrew most of my length from her pussy. I gave in to the heat of the moment. I thrust myself inside her as hard and as fast as I could. I could feel the back of her hand against my stomach as she played with her clit. I could tell by the speed of her hand and the ferocity of her swirling hips that she was as close to cumming as I was.

"Yeah Bradley, harder, faster. Fuck me Bradley!"

"Oh baby, you feel incredible," I whispered into as I lightly nibbled on her earlobe.

"Don't stop, don't stop," Erin growled in my ear. Her hand slapped my ass and she dug her nails into the skin. As she came she let out a scream, "yes!"

I was only a second behind her. I grunted and began shooting my cum inside her, holding myself as far into her warmth as I could as I dripped the last drop. Spent, I collapsed on top of her. I rolled onto my back and Erin curled against my side, laying her head on my chest. "That was amazing," she said as she tilted her head up for a quick peck on the lips.

"Yeah it was," I agreed. Now my mind was clear...

***

"Hey Bradley," I heard the familiar voice from the doorway the next morning. I looked up to see Steve leaning in the doorway, wearing the same shit-eater grin he had had pasted on his face for the past week and a half. "How's work?"

"It's good Steve," I replied unenthusiastically. "Just going through this contract with Milter Bros. I think if we come down on price about 5% we can lock them up for two years. Our software is light years ahead of the stuff from the company they're currently with; I think they're just playing hardball."

"What would our margins be at that price?"

"Still a healthy 55%. Here, check out the numbers," I held out the revised contract in his direction. I was hoping to keep him focused on business for as long as I could.

"Eh, I don't need to see, I trust you." Dammit. I didn't believe for a moment he really trusted me that much, but I knew he wanted to end this work discussion to start talking about Erin. "So I was watching the video of your wife last night-"

"I'm glad you brought that up," I said, cutting Steve off midsentence. He raised an eyebrow questioningly, this was the first time I had encouraged this topic of discussion and it clearly surprised him. "Erin wanted me to ask you something."

"Really? What?" He asked as he sat down in the chair on the other side of my desk.

"Well, I'm not sure exactly how to say this," I said quietly, feigning shyness. I let out a deep breath. "Erin wants you to fulfill a fantasy hers."

"What fantasy?" Steve asked eagerly.

"She has this..." I paused and looked down at my desk, "... this fantasy of someone breaking into our house and taking her against her will."

"Like a rape fantasy?"

"I guess you could call it that. Erin doesn't use that term though because of the obvious negative connotations."

"Right of course. Sorry, I won't use that word again. So she wants me to be the 'criminal'" he made the quote motion with his fingers, "breaking into the house?"

"That's what she said. Since the other night she keeps talking about how great you were, and how she wanted to take it further than last time."

He smiled cockily, happy to have his ego stroked. It took all my will power to not reach across the desk and slap the smile off his face. He put his hands behind his head and leaned back in the chair. "I can't say I'm too surprised. This wouldn't be the first time someone wanted more after a first taste."

Who the hell does this guy think he is? I thought. I guess you can take the guy out of the fraternity, but you can't take the frat out of the guy. "Would you be interested?" I asked, knowing the obvious answer.
"Of course! I'd love to help your little lady out. What's the plan?"

"Sunday night I always go over to my buddy's place to shoot hoops in his driveway. Erin stays home, gets in some comfy clothes, and watches a chick-flick that she knows I wouldn't watch with her."

"Sounds like the perfect opportunity, for a visitor." I almost threw up with the slimy way he said visitor. See this through Bradley.

"That's exactly what I was thinking. So Sunday night, you could come over around 8. Wait in the street in front of our house until I leave. I will flash my lights as I drive away which will be your signal to make your move. I'll leave the sliding door in the back of the house unlocked, you can go in there and do your thing."

"Should I wear a mask or bring a fake knife or something?" Steve asked, his imagination running with the scenario I was outlining.

"No, no. We don't want to scare her too much, and she wants to see your face just in case by some one in a million coincidence someone actually broke in on Sunday."

"Sure, that's fair."

"But don't let her see you for too long, that will ruin the sense of realism. You need to blindfold her and handcuff her hands behind her back."

"And then I'll throw her over my shoulder and take her into the bedroom."

"No, not in the bedroom." Stop interjecting your dumb ideas! "She still doesn't want to have sex with someone else in our bed, I guess that is crossing over a line she isn't ready to cross yet. You'll just have to throw her down on the couch."

"Works for me," Steve said. He slapped his hands together and stood up. "This is going to be fun. I'll see you- actually I'll just see your wife- Sunday."

I gave a sarcastic salute to Steve's back as he walked to his office. One down, one to go.

***

"Babe!" I called as I opened the door into the mudroom.

"Hey sweetie," Erin replied. She came around the corner and jumped into my arms, giving me a welcome home kiss. "How was work?"

"Well, it was-" I started. Erin didn't let me finish.

"Oh no, I recognize that tone." Erin pushed her hand against my chest. "The last time you spoke to me like that you told me your boss was going to take pictures of me. And we both know where that ended up. What the hell is it this time?"

"Do you want to go sit down?"

"No I do not want to go sit down. Just tell me." She crossed her arms impatiently.

"Ok, so for the past couple weeks Steve has been coming into my office and making a lot of comments about our little threesome. He keeps telling me how sexy you are, and how he wants to be with you again. He actually has a fantasy he wants you to play out with him."

"A fantasy?"

"Yeah. He has this fantasy where he breaks into a woman's house and takes her against her will."

"He wants to pretend to rape me?"

"He doesn't really like to use that word, you know, because of the obvious negative connotation."

"I don't know Bradley, whatever you or Steve want to call it that sounds kind of messed up."

"Hey, I agree with you. The thing is... he said if you don't do it he'll post the video and pictures from our night together."

"What!?!" Erin exclaimed, shoving me with both hands. "He swore that those were for his private collection only!"

I held up my hands defensively. "I know, I know. I'm on your side, it is total bullshit."

"Where does it end Bradley? Is he going to hold this over our heads forever?"

"That's what I said. He agreed that if you went through with fulfilling this fantasy he would give us something incriminating that we could use against him. Mutually assured destruction." It was a complete lie.

"What could be so incriminating?"

"Falsified financial statements from one of his earlier start-ups," I said, continuing my fabricated story. "The company was bought out, and Steve covered his tracks well enough that the acquirer never discovered there was an issue. Apparently the difference in actual versus falsified value of the company was in the millions."

"He could just be making that up."

"Yeah, he could. But he didn't seem like he was lying, and I don't know what other choice we have. This is probably our best option."

"Ok..." she said hesitantly. "I mean I did really enjoy myself last time..."

"That's true, we both did."

"But that was with you, and it was only a blow job, we didn't actually have sex. This really seems like cheating, like I'd be going against my wedding vows, my promise to be faithful to you."

"It isn't really cheating if I give you my blessing. You're only being unfaithful if you have sex with someone behind my back."

"So you think I should do it?" Erin asked me, still unsure.

"Yeah I do."

"Well, if you think I should," she paused. "Then I guess I'll do it."

"Thanks babe. I'll tell Steve you're in." Two down.

***

As the week wore on, Erin grew more comfortable with the idea of living out what she thought was Steve's fantasy. Steve was of course still excited about fulfilling what he thought was Erin's fantasy. I was getting more nervous about whether this would unfold as I had planned or if it would backfire in my face.

Sunday evening arrived and I prepared to leave my wife alone for her night with Steve. I walked through the living room and ensured that everything was in place and ready for Steve's entrance. Erin came into the room wearing her usual Sunday night ensemble of loose sweatpants and one of my large sweatshirts. I assumed she was also following her normal routine of wearing nothing underneath.

"You ready?" I asked her.

"I guess so," Erin replied. "I've been thinking about it a lot since Wednesday, and if you are ok with it then I think it isn't cheating. And if it isn't cheating then I should make the best out of it and have some fun."

I smiled. "Don't enjoy yourself too much, you still have to pretend to resist."

"Don't worry, I'm a good actress."

"Ok, well I guess I'm off to Rick's to play basketball. Text me when Steve leaves so I know when I can come back.

"Will do. Have fun."

I took once last glance back at my wife. She gave me a little wave and I closed the door behind me. I backed the car out of the driveway, and turned in the direction of Rick's house a few miles away. I saw a cherry red sports car sitting by the curb, I recognized it as Steve's car from the work parking lot. I flashed my lights off and on. As I drove past his car I looked in the rearview mirror and saw Steve getting out of the driver's side door. I slowed to a crawl and watched him sneak into our backyard and disappear around the corner of the house. Well, no turning back now.

***

An hour later and my phone beeped with a message. I threw Rick the basketball and picked up my cell. "You can come home now," the text read.

"Hey Rick, the wife wants me back home."

Rick made the motion of a cracking whip and the noise that goes with it. "Alright man. Good seeing you, tell the better half 'hi' for me."

"Will do. Next week- same bat-time, same bat-place?"

"You know it. See ya Brad." Rick had been one of my best friends for as long as I could remember, he was the only one who still called me Brad.

"Later Rick."

I got in my car and began the short drive home. My stomach was twisted in knots. I thought I knew how the past hour would have played out, but what if something happened that I wasn't expecting? What if Erin didn't really look like she was resisting? Or what if Steve didn't look like he was forcing himself on her? Think positive thoughts.

I didn't give my usual 'Babe' as I came into the house. Instead, I quietly entered and walked into the living room where my wife was laying on the couch under a blanket. "Hey Erin."

She looked up at me. "Hey Bradley. Do you want to sit?"

"Sure." I sat down next to her and she put her feet in my lap. I pulled the blanket over them and starting giving her a foot massage. "So, how'd it go?"

"Fine," she replied quietly, eyes cast down to her knees. "I mean, it happened pretty much as you said it would."

"Tell me about it."

She looked back up at me, surprised. "You want me to tell you about how we had sex?"

"Yeah, I want to hear exactly what happened. Don't hold anything back."

"Ok..." Erin took a deep breath and began her story. "A couple minutes after you left I went into the kitchen to get a bowl of popcorn. I was walking back to the couch when someone grabbed my shoulders from behind. Even though I knew Steve was going to 'break-in' it still caught me by surprise. I screamed and threw the popcorn into the air. Steve put one hand over my mouth and wrapped his arm around my neck so my throat was pressed against his forearm. He said 'shut the fuck up bitch' and pushed me into the living room. I didn't realize it the other night, but he is pretty strong for how skinny he is. Even if I would have been resisting for real I don't think it would have done much good.

"He led me over to the couch and wrapped a blindfold around my head, but he didn't cover my eyes at first, just my forehead. He spun me around so I was facing him, and I saw him for a fleeting moment before he pulled the blindfold down over my eyes. He growled at me, 'do what I say or I'll hurt you.' It was very convincing. He was close enough that I could smell the wine on his breath. Even though I knew it was Steve, my heart starting beating faster with a twinge of fear.

"He grabbed the bottom of my sweatshirt and pulled it roughly over my head. He grabbed my breasts and said 'you have perfect fucking tits.' In spite of myself, I felt my nipples hardening under his touch. He must have noticed too because he pinched both of them and then circled my areolas with his finger. He turned me back around and I heard metal clinking against metal. He pulled my hands together and I felt cold handcuffs being placed around my wrists. With a series of quick clicks he tightened them, stopping just short of hurting me.


"With my back still facing him, Steve stuck his fingers into the waistband of my sweatpants and pulled them down around my ankles. 'Lift up your feet,' he commanded me. I did as I was told and he took the sweatpants off completely. I felt a chill standing there naked, but I was also getting more excited by being exposed without any control of what was going to take place. A few moments passed and nothing happened. I realized that he was taking his clothes off behind me. I held my breath in anticipation of what might come next. The stillness was broken abruptly as he slapped my ass with both hands, hard enough that I'm sure it left a mark. He told me, 'great ass, nice and tight but still with some plumpness to it.' He bent over and bit my right cheek, causing me to jump and let out a cry of surprise. This apparently made Steve mad, 'no noises bitch,' he said.
"Steve turned me back around and pushed my shoulders. My heels hit against the bottom of the couch and I fell back onto the cushion. Steve grabbed the back of my head and pulled it towards him. 'Open your mouth.' I did as he said and he put his semi-erect penis in my mouth. His penis quickly hardened on my tongue, causing me to open my jaw further. With my hands tied behind my back, he had complete power over me. He held my head in place and began thrusting his penis in and out of my mouth. His penis is a little longer than what I can get down my throat, but I had no way of resisting as he shoved it deeper than I could handle. I began to gag a little, which only seemed to encourage him. He slowly pushed his penis in as far as he could until it pressed against the back of my throat. I let out a muffled cough, I felt like I was being choked. My eyes began welling up with tears and I was about to try to scream when he pulled his penis back out.

"He held his tip against my lips, 'lick it,' he said. I stuck my tongue out and licked the tip of his penis. I could taste his pre-cum, it was slightly salty and sour. He reached down and grabbed my breasts. He said 'good girl,' then he leaned down and sucked my left nipple, then my right. I hadn't enjoyed him shoving himself down my throat, but as he licked my nipples and I smelled the spiciness of his cologne I was beginning to get turned on.

"Steve put his hands on my shoulders and guided me down onto the couch. My arms were uncomfortable behind me, but the cushion had enough padding and I was able to adjust my positioning so that it was a mild discomfort. I was lying naked and vulnerable on the couch, unsure of what was coming next. I heard some shuffling by my side, but I couldn't figure out what was happening until I heard the sound of tearing foil. He had gotten a condom out and opened it.

"I held my breath as I waited. I felt the cushion shift as Steve put weight on the couch. His hands pushed my legs further apart, and I felt the hair on his legs brush against me as he positioned himself between my legs. He said 'beautiful pussy' and began rubbing my clit. He played with me for less than a minute before stopping. It was just long enough to start getting me excited, but not enough to make me wet. I guess he wasn't overly concerned with my comfort.

"The next thing I felt was Steve's latex covered cock pressing against my entrance. It took some effort since I was still 0pretty dry, but the pressure built until my hole opened wide enough to get around the head of his penis. He slowly pushed himself inside me. His penis felt different than yours. It didn't fill me up quite as much, but it reached further inside me. It felt like he was pressing against my intestines. I could feel his breath on my face as he held himself above me.

"Steve began fucking me, with long deliberate thrusts of his hips. At first, it didn't feel good as the condom did not have enough lubrication to prevent any friction. But soon, the feeling of his penis inside me had my vagina wet and he started sliding in and out more smoothly. 'You feel amazing' he told me. I have to admit, by this point I was starting to enjoy the feeling of Steve fucking me. With his longer penis, the feeling of him entering and exiting me was more sustained. The condom was ribbed, and it felt fantastic rubbing against my hole and massaging my g spot.

"I started moving my hips in rhythm with his thrusts. I didn't want to move too much as I knew his fantasy was to be with a woman who was resisting. But even with a small gyration his penis began hitting me in all the right places. He felt so good inside me, I moaned unconsciously. I caught myself before I said out loud how tremendous he felt and how much I was enjoying him fucking me. He noticed my reaction and said 'I love fucking you.' He picked up the intensity of his fucking, hitting me harder and faster.

"Our breathing got deeper and I knew we were both on the verge of orgasm. Mine hit me first, starting in my vagina and rolling up my body. I clenched my teeth and tightened my muscles, not wanting to ruin the illusion of the unwilling victim. Steve continued driving his penis inside me, the extended strokes giving me an incredibly powerful orgasm. I continued tensing my body until I finally finished cumming. Whether it was from the different penis inside me, my heightened senses from being blindfolded, or from the excitement of the fantasy, it was one of the best orgasms I have ever had. When my body relaxed he pulled out and I heard him take off his condom.

"I was afraid he was going to shove his penis back in me without protection, but I heard him begin to masturbate. I could feel the couch shaking slightly with his fast strokes. It less than twenty seconds before he began making noises in his throat and with a deep 'ohhhhh' I felt his warm cum hit my stomach. The first spurt landed just above my belly button, but the next two shot further, reaching my breasts. He leaned forward on his left arm and used his right hand to coax the last of his semen onto my lower stomach, just above my vagina. I was now covered in his warm seed, and I could feel it dripping down my breasts and sides.

"He said 'fucking outstanding', and got up off the couch. I heard him pick some clothes up off the ground, and then I felt him wiping off my stomach and chest with my sweatshirt. He rolled me over, gave my ass another hard slap, and then unlocked my handcuffs. 'Don't move until you hear the door close behind me' he commanded.

"I laid still on the couch, listening to Steve put his clothes back on. I heard him walk over to the sliding glass door and pull it open. He paused, said 'I can't wait to do this again sometime," then closed the door behind him. I got up off the couch and locked the door. I then went upstairs and took a quick shower. Finally I came back downstairs and sent you the text to come home."

I had been on the edge of my seat throughout my wife's entire story, never interrupting. She got more confident and animated as the story unfolded, and I even thought I noticed her getting a little excited when she relived Steve bringing her to orgasm. At the end of her retelling it was impossible for me to hide the erection underneath my basketball shorts. Erin looked down at it, "Not exactly the reaction I was expecting," she said.

"I know it's weird, but the thought of Steve fucking you makes me unbelievably horny."

"I'm glad, because I really enjoyed myself. And since I already got off tonight, I guess you deserve a release as well."

Erin pulled down my shorts, grabbed my cock in her right hand, and began swirling her tongue around my tip. After spending the last 10 minutes visualizing my wife getting fucked right on this couch, I didn't last long enough to fully enjoy her oral talents. I think I set a new shortest blow job record, cumming almost the instant my wife swallowed my cock. It caught her by surprise and she came up coughing.

"Hey one minute man!"

"Sorry about that," I replied dumbly.

"It's ok with me. Now my jaw won't hurt."

I laughed. "I guess that is a bright side. I have one quick thing to do before bed, I'll meet you up there."

Erin gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Don't be too long."

I watched my wife leave the room, enjoying the sway of her ass as she moved. I counted to ten before getting off the couch. I tip-toed over the stairs, made sure Erin wasn't coming back down, and then tip-toed back into the living room. I went over to the built-in shelving that faces the couch. I moved two books aside and pulled out the video camera I had hidden there before leaving for Rick's. I hit the camera button, causing it to stop recording.

I flipped open the side of the camera and the small LCD screen popped on. I scrolled through the menu until I found the file playback, and I selected the one file currently on the memory card- the video from tonight. I pushed play and stood in the glow of the screen. I saw my wife walk into the kitchen, then saw the sliding glass door slowly open and Steve squeeze through. He carefully closed the door behind him, and hid around the corner from the kitchen. I saw my wife walking towards Steve, and just as she had described, he grabbed her and she tossed her popcorn into the air. I watched the rest of the video: it showed exactly what my wife has described. By the time I reached the end I had a huge smile on my face. Perfect.

***

The next day at work I walked into Steve's office almost immediately after setting my bag down at my desk. He welcomed me in with a big wave of his arm.

"Morning Bradley!"

"Good morning Steve. How was your night last night?"

"Oh man, Bradley your wife is incredible!" Steve's eyes widened. "I can't wait until I get another shot at her."

"Well Steve, that isn't going to be happening again. Ever."

Steve laughed. "What are you talking about Bradley? I'm still the boss. I still make the rules around here. And quite honestly, I think your wife loves having some new cock in her life."

"That may be true," I replied calmly. "And as weird as it sounds I kind of like the idea of my wife with a another man's cock inside her. But it isn't going to be coming from an asshole like you."

"Asshole?" Steve's voice rose, his escalating anger unhidden. "Who do you think you are talking to?"

I reached into my pocket and pulled a flash drive from my pocket. "I think I'm talking to a cocky son of a bitch who is going to take the pictures of my wife off the internet, who is never going to threaten me again, never going to touch my wife again, and never going to do anything that pisses me off again."

"What's this?" Steve asked, picking up the flash drive and looking at it.

"That," I said pointing, "is a video from last night. A video that shows very clearly you sneaking into my house, blindfolding and tying up my wife, and having sex with her against her will. That is what will send you to jail for rape if you ever cross me again."

Steve stared at me stunned. Suddenly, his face twisted in rage. "It wasn't fucking rape. She wanted me to pretend to force myself onto her!"

I remained composed in the face of his wrath. "That's not what the video shows, and that's not what my wife will tell the police or a jury. She is a very convincing actress as you may have realized."

"She already blew me, why the fuck would I need to rape her?" Steve's fury was building.

"Erin felt guilty about what she had done, so after our threesome she told you she didn't want to do anything like that again."

"She never said that!"

"Your word against hers, and mine."

"Why the hell would you tape me fucking her if she didn't want it?"

"Well, when Erin lived alone someone broke into her house," I lied. "He stole some electronics and got away with it. Ever since, she has kept a nanny cam in the house in case of another intruder so they wouldn't get away with it again. In fact, she was pretty scarred by the incident, another reason no one would believe that she would ask someone to break into the house and fuck her."

Steve seemed to visibly shrink in his chair, like a balloon pricked with a pin. His eyes darted back and forth, trying to figure out something I had missed. A light bulb seemed to click and he re-inflated. "Ok smart ass, if I raped her as you claimed, why wouldn't she report it right away? You have about two days to play this card, then it loses all its power." He sat back and folded his arms, prematurely claiming victory.

"You can't blame a woman for being too scared to tell anyone. Especially when you obviously know where we live and since you threatened to come back and kill her if she told anyone."

Steve jumped out of his chair. "I never said that!"

I sighed. "Unfortunately, the video doesn't have any audio so we couldn't hear what you said on the way out. Erin will say you threatened to kill her. I guess the jury will just have to decide whether to believe my poor innocent victim wife or the rich asshole who couldn't stand being told no."

Steve was shaking with pure hatred. "You were willing to let me fuck your wife so you could come up with this piece of blackmail?"

"It was a win-win. Everyone got to have some fun, and I got what I need to put a stop to all your bullshit."

He dropped his chin to his chest, slumped his shoulders and shook his head. I had beaten him and he knew it. "Get the fuck out of my office Bradley. Right now."

I smiled at the top of Steve's head as I stood. "Good talk Steve. I'll see you in the weekly meeting this afternoon." I turned to leave but stopped and turned back. I couldn't resist one final jab. "Oh, you can keep that video. Consider it one final memento. Don't worry, I have plenty of copies."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.