Friday 17 October 2014

Wife Gets Stretched

We were married only a few years when we started experimenting with the idea of including others in our sex play. We were both in our twenties and eager to try a lot of new things.

My wife talked a girlfriend of hers into having a threesome with us, which resulted in one very incredible experience for all three of us.

Turnabout was fair play, so I told my wife that I would find a guy to include in our next threesome. However, before I could find someone, fate put her in the path of a man named Ken. She met Ken at a house warming party and discovered that he had a very big, (nine inches) cock. She was so fascinated by it that I suggested that she get together with him and try it out. She had sex with him at least twice a week for about two months. She seemed like she couldn’t get enough of his big cock. After the two months passed, she came to the realization that she liked Ken’s cock a lot more than she liked Ken, so she stopped seeing him.

For years my wife told me that a man’s size didn't matter. She held to the belief that it was not what you had, but how you used it. That all changed when Laura met Ken.

She discovered a whole new world of pleasure that came with the sensation of being filled up by a large cock. Since her first experiences with Ken, she was eager to find more men who were well endowed.

We started going to swing parties, with the idea that she would have a good chance of finding more men who were well hung.


This is a party, usually held at a private home, where couples get together to have sex with other people. The house is set up to accommodate a variety of situations. They usually have a room where there is no furniture, and the whole floor is made into one huge bed. This room is for groups to participate in large scale sexual escapades.

Other rooms are divided into several private spaces where two people can be alone together and have sex in a little more intimate atmosphere.

There are common areas such as the living room, where people hang out and meet each other, and there also is usually a hot tub for people who want to relax and play in the warm water.

Some couples will only have sex with other couples, but most couples will split up after awhile, and each will have sex with other individuals they meet there. Sometimes they will have sex with several people as the evening progresses. My personal best for one evening is five women, and my wife’s personal record is eleven men.

One night while were at a swing party, Laura encountered a man with an even bigger cock.

I don't remember his name so I will just call him Mike. He had a monster of a cock. It was a full 11 inches long and very thick. When Laura first saw him Mike was busy having sex with another woman. 

When she saw the size of his cock, she couldn't take her eyes off of it. She quickly went to the room where I was and told me to “Come and see this guy's huge cock."

I went with her to see what she was so excited about. When we got to the room the woman was no longer there, and Mike was just coming out of the shower and drying himself off with a towel. Laura and I both looked down at his massive cock hanging down between his legs. 

Mike smiled at Laura as if he could read her mind.

“Would you like to try it?” he asked.

“I don’t think it will fit, but I wouldn’t mind giving it a try.”

He sat on the edge of the bed, then motioned for her to sit next to him. When she did, he turned to her and placed his thick cock into her hands.

“What’s your name?” he asked.

“Laura, what‘s yours?” my wife replied.

“I’m Mike, and this is my first time here. A friend told me about this place so I decided to check it out.”

“I am glad you did,” Laura cooed.

Laura slid off the bed and kneeled in front of Mike. She held his cock in both hands and alternately licked and kissed it as they continued to talk.

“Do you ever have trouble finding women who can handle something this big?” she asked.

“A lot of women are scared away by it, but of the women who try it, about half of them stop me before I can get it all the way in.”

“You mean you never have had it all the inside a woman?” She asked.

“Sure, I have had it all the way in with a few women, but more often than not they stop me before I can get it all the way in.”

“I can see why” she laughed.

Laura joked about how much cum must gush out of it, but he told her that he didn't think that he shoot any more cum more than normal.

Laura’s experience with her first big cock was a bit different; Ken would deliver huge amounts of cum every time, more than she has ever seen a man squirt before. She often came home after being with him, with a tremendous amount of cum still inside of her.

Laura climbed onto the bed and laid back. Mike positioned himself between her legs and then moved up to lie on top of her. His enormous cock was sandwiched between the two of them as they lay there kissing passionately.

I stood there against the wall and silently watched as Mike kissed and fondled my wife for about ten minutes. Laura was clearly enjoying every moment of this. Her moans of pleasure were unrestrained as her body writhed with pleasure.

I felt a little jealous as I watched them. Laura rarely kissed the men she met at swing parties, but with Mike she was engaged in a series of several long passionate embraces, interrupted only by Mike kissing her neck and breasts.

They both acted as if I were not there, and I realized that Mike had never once spoken to me or so much as looked at me except for a quick glance when I first entered the bedroom.

After awhile Mike rose up to his knees and began rubbing her pussy with the head of his enormous cock. I watched as he rubbed her extremely wet pussy and got the head of his cock wet with her juices. He pushed his cock head up to her pussy's opening and started to gently push it in. I watched while Mike would put it in a little bit and bring it almost completely back out again. He repeated this process again and again, each time going in a little deeper than the last, then pulling it back leaving only a few inches inside of her. I could see that she was a little bit apprehensive about weather it would all fit in her or not, but she seemed to relax a little as he took his time working it in a little at a time. When his cock was about half the way in, I could see her getting much more excited. I saw pleasure in the expression on her face and her moaning was getting louder.

Laura was not a woman who could cum easily during regular sex. As a rule, she did not cum very often unless something large was inside of her. I was curious about how she would react to Mike's thick eleven inch cock.

As Mike made his final strokes into her, Laura was moaning loudly and writhing with pleasure. When he was finally able to slide it all the way into her pussy Laura erupted into a very powerful orgasm. She simply yelled Ohhhhh!!!! And her body began to shake.

People in other rooms heard her sounds of pleasure, and came into the room to see what was happening. About five men and two women stood there watching my wife receive Mike’s huge tool. Some of the audience let out moans of their own, when they saw Mike burry his massive cock all the way into my wife.

Mike started sliding his cock in and out of her in long slow strokes. Each time he buried his cock deep inside of her she let out another loud moan of pleasure.

Laura's second orgasm came about two minutes later. Her body was flopping on the bed and she repeated loudly, "OHHHHH, OHHHHH, OHHHH". 

Another woman from the party walked into the room as this was happening and watched as Mike continued to pump his huge cock in and out of Laura. 

“Oh my God” she whispered as she watched. After watching Laura reach another powerful climax, she whispered “Oh my God” once more and left the room.

Mike kept going for about thirty minutes, when he felt that he was about to cum. 

He told her "here it comes darling", as he was about to empty his load of cum into her. 

“Put it in deep Mike. Put it in deep, please!” Laura yelled as she started to climax once more.

Mike pushed his huge member as deep as he could and shot his load deep into my wife’s pussy. He held it there for awhile and let every drop squirt deep into her stretched out hole.

“She will never be any good for a regular man anymore,” someone in the audience whispered.

After Mike was done filling my wife‘s pussy, he pulled his cock out of her and started to wipe it off with a towel. Laura motioned for him to bring it up to her mouth. When he did, she kissed the head of his cock, and then she looked at Mike and said:

"Thank you". 

Mike smiled and told her:

"You’re very welcome.“

He then bent down close to her and whispered something into her ear. Laura looked at me and then back to Mike and smiled.

After he left the audience went away, and my wife asked me to lay on the bed with her. 

“Could you see much from where you were standing?” she asked.

“I could see him going in and out of you very well,“ I told her.

As a practice, I would fuck her each time after she was with another man. I tried after she was with Mike, but I discovered that her pussy was stretched open so wide that I could put my 7" cock into it and it would not touch the walls of her pussy. My wife’s pussy was stretched so wide that it refused to close. I could look into it and see the inside of her pussy drenched in Mike's cum. I have never seen a woman's pussy open up like that before. It both fascinated me and worried me at the same time.

Laura was sympathetic to my plight and sucked my cock until I cum into her mouth. We went home after that, because we realized that she would not be able to have sex with any other men that night. 

The next morning she was almost back to normal in size, but she was still a little sore from being fucked by such a large cock. Mike to his credit was very gentle with her. He managed to get his huge cock into her tight pussy and not hurt her. Laura asked me to fuck her that morning to try her out, and “see if everything still works". 

I did, and beyond her being sore, she was almost back to her normal size. She felt a little bit looser than normal, but not bad.

I didn’t realize it, but I guess you can stretch a woman out, and in time she will snap back almost all the way back to normal. Just look at a woman who has had children and you can see what I mean.

I asked Laura what Mike whispered into her ear that night, but to this day she will not tell me.

Laura never saw Mike again, and as far as I know she has never met another man who was as large as he was. She now has quite an assortment of dildos; a few of them are quite large.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.