Saturday 25 April 2020

MILF Impregnated By Neighbour During Stay-At-Home Order

The coronavirus outbreak in 2019 was ultimately contained but had a devastating effect on the United States and world. Municipal, state, and federal governments approached the crisis in various ways, and my state instituted the ‘New York on PAUSE Plan’, which required residents to stay home to the extent possible, and to avoid all nonessential gatherings of individuals of any size for any reason. But leeway was given for those working in essential businesses, which included nurses and pharmacists.
My name is Lenore, but most people call me Leni, and my husband, David, who is a somewhat introverted pharmacist, and I were living in a condominium community in upstate New York when the stay-at-home order was given. He was twenty-eight years old at the time, and I was twenty-five, and had quit my teaching job to care for our four-month-old daughter, who I was breastfeeding.
Our best friends in our condominium complex were, and still are, Bryan, a flirty and gregarious businessman who was twenty-seven at the time, and his wife, Megan, who is a registered nurse and was twenty-five. They live next door to us, and we socialized a lot with them, being careful to stay at home and use good hygiene practices, even before the stay-at-home order was issued.
We were so close that we had been sharing food, toilet paper, cleaning products, and other resources, and considered ourselves to be one family, sharing the sheltering experience together. But as the virus spread, proved to be more contagious, and the stay-at-home order was issued, we became more concerned about David and Megan, who were still working in their critical roles, being exposed and bringing the virus home to Bryan, me, and my daughter.



Making the Decision for Leni to Shelter with Bryan
David and Megan were working long shifts, and one evening when they got home from work, we all got together for dinner and to talk about the recent stay-at-home order. I was a little surprised that David first suggested our new living arrangement.
He asked, “This might sound a little extreme, but I’ve been wondering if you, Bryan, and Leni and the baby should shelter together for a short time in our unit, and maybe Megan and I could do the same in your unit? I’m getting more and more concerned about us catching the virus at work and bringing it home to you guys. And with Bryan working from home, I’d feel better having him around for Leni.”
I was surprised at David bringing that up because he had mentioned to me on numerous occasions his concern about the way Bryan was always gawking at, flirting with, and even making suggestive comments to me. I always took it as being innocent flirtation, and I usually handled it by teasing Bryan the same way. And although I don’t mean to brag, I couldn’t blame Bryan for being infatuated with me.
I’m five feet and three inches tall and had gotten almost back to my normal weight of one hundred and thirty pounds after our daughter was born. The extra weight was in my lactating breasts, which had grown from 34DDs to 34Fs, and really attracted Bryan’s attention. I also have naturally blonde hair and light brown eyes, and many people say I look like the singer/actress, Jessica Simpson, with her voluptuous curves.
Bryan was easy to tease too, and at six feet and one inch tall, and weighing about one hundred and ninety pounds, he is a fit man. With his light brown hair, blue eyes, and handsome face, he looks a lot like the actor, Bradley Cooper, and I find his outgoing persona to be very attractive.
Megan is a beautiful lady too, but with smaller, 32C breasts, and I had seen David looking her over as well. She looks a lot like the actress, Sandra Bullock, with dark brown hair and eyes, and our personalities are much different. I’m outgoing and flirty, while she is usually quieter and more serious. I think Bryan is almost as attracted to my personality as he is my looks and body.
Many people think that opposites attract, which explains why I would be married to David and Megan would be married to Bryan, but there is also a case to be made for people with similar personality traits being attracted to each other. Maybe that’s another reason why Bryan was always paying so much attention to me.
We continued talking about David’s suggestion, and Bryan even teased David, making it seem like he was the one with wandering eyes, as he laughed, saying, “Yeah, nice try, David, but I guess I can’t blame you for wanting to get Megan alone.”
The idea of spending quality time with Bryan wasn’t at all distasteful to me, and I chimed in, saying, “The more I think about this the more it makes sense. Even though children aren’t supposed to be affected as much by the virus, I would still hate for either of you to bring it home to her. This should be doable, at least for a few weeks until the worst of this has passed, and we can talk on the back balconies when we need to, without getting too close.”
It seemed that my approval was all that was needed, and we agreed to make the swap. David packed his clothes, so he could take them over to Megan’s in the morning, and Bryan did the same thing.
Beginning Our Sheltering with Each Other’s Spouses
My first day alone with Bryan and the baby went well, as he got his computer and files set up in our dining room so he could work from home. But I know that it was distracting for him when I breastfed my daughter on the couch, in full view of Bryan from where he was sitting at the table. I was mostly covered, since I was wearing more than I did when I was breastfeeding with just David at home, but he was still able to see the bulging, rounded bottoms of my breasts as the baby changed sides.
I knew Bryan well enough that I didn’t see any reason to move from my favorite, most comfortable spot to feed my daughter, and honestly, I was taking some pleasure in being flirty and teasing him a little, knowing how attracted he had always been to my big breasts.
We had previously stocked up on groceries, and Bryan and I had a nice dinner together, before Megan and David got home from work, and were able to talk for a few minutes on our balconies. Being alone with Bryan was starting to feel a little weirder as it got later into the evening, after the baby had gone down for the night, and we were getting ready to go to bed.
Our condo only has two bedrooms, one being used by the baby, and there was a brief conversation about our sleeping arrangements. Bryan was sensitive to my unease, and volunteered, “I should be comfortable out here on the couch, Leni, and you certainly deserve the privacy of your bedroom. My unit has two bedrooms to use, so Megan and David should be comfortable over there, which is important with the hours they’re working.”
I knew that our couch isn’t that comfortable to sleep on, and I tossed and turned all night thinking about Bryan being out there and wondering how he was sleeping. We talked about it during breakfast, and although he said that it was ‘fine’, I could see that he hadn’t slept that well either.
We went through the next several days the same way, and I think both Bryan and I were getting more comfortable with our cohabiting situation. I was starting to wear my loose athletic shorts or tight yoga shorts, with no panties, and a cropped t-shirt without a bra around the condo. Bryan was sometimes wearing athletic shorts and a t-shirt, and a few times he even walked around in his loose boxer shorts, as if he had momentarily forgotten where he was.
I felt like I was establishing a strong emotional connection with Bryan too, without our spouses around, and we were talking a lot, and getting to know each other more deeply, or dare I say, intimately. It was almost like we were beginning to date or something, and I was more attracted to him than ever.
Bryan was watching me more intently as I was breastfeeding too, and I was exposing my breasts more to him. It didn’t start out with me trying to tease him; I was just getting back into my previous routine and wasn’t overly concerned about exposing myself to him. He’s a handsome and fit man, as I described earlier, and I saw that he was going out of his way to be attentive to me.
Becoming Emotionally Intimate with Bryan
By the end of our first week together, I was becoming so attracted to Bryan that I wanted to be even more intimate with him. I wasn’t necessarily thinking about fucking him at that time, but I was missing David being in bed with me and wanted some physical closeness. I knew that would be easy to accomplish, based on how attracted Bryan had always been to me, but I wanted to find a way to ease into it without being so obvious.
We were talking on Friday night, after eating dinner and talking to our spouses on our balconies, and I surprised Bryan when I said, “I know this couch isn’t that comfortable to sleep on, Bryan, and I think we should find a way for you to get better rest. My bed is queen-sized, and maybe we can roll up a blanket to place down the center of the bed, and you can sleep in there with me. I’m very comfortable with you and I think we’re getting along great, and you need to get your rest.”
He smiled, and replied in a slightly suggestive way, “I’m obviously very comfortable with you too, Leni, and I appreciate your thoughtfulness. I promise that I’ll be as good a boy as you want me to be. But I don’t think it would be a good idea to tell David and Megan about our new sleeping arrangement.”
It felt peculiar going to bed that night, in a bed with a man other than my husband since we started dating. He was wearing his boxer shorts and an undershirt, and I was wearing a long nightshirt with nothing underneath. And even though we weren’t touching, I loved having him there with me, and even his pleasant, manly aroma. He didn’t try to invade my space, but I found in the morning when I awoke, that I had rolled his way and my bare leg was partially across the dividing blanket and draped over his bare leg.
Bryan was still asleep and lying on his back, turned towards me, and the top sheet and blanket had been pushed down on his side. In that position, his boxer underwear had been pulled tightly to the side, and I couldn’t help noticing and staring at the rather large bulges of his cock and balls pressed against his thigh. His cock had to be soft and still appeared to be very thick and at least six inches long, and his balls are the size of eggs. David’s cock is a decent-sized, circumcised, thick, seven inches long on hard, and his balls are about average. I couldn’t help wondering how big Bryan’s cock would be when hard.
I was still under the covers, except for my leg sticking out on his leg, and I couldn’t resist reaching down to finger myself, while drooling over his big cock. The smell of my wet pussy filled the room and I was able to masturbate myself to an orgasm before Bryan started to wake up. I was concerned that the aroma of my pussy had awakened him. He wasn’t fully awake yet when I got out of bed to use the bathroom, and I hoped that the smell of my aromatic, wet pussy wouldn’t linger too long.
We only have one bathroom in our condo, off the hall outside my bedroom, and Bryan was up and waiting in the kitchen, giving me my privacy, when I came out, and he then went in to use the bathroom. He fixed breakfast for us while I fed the baby, and he was in the mood to tease me a little about our first night in bed together.
He smiled as he said, “I’ve been hoping to get you in bed ever since Megan and I met you and David, but last night wasn’t quite like I envisioned it going. But I still loved being close to you like that, and hope that you’re still good with that arrangement.”
I kept it light, saying, “Yeah, I felt safer having a man close like that, and I have to compliment you on behaving yourself.”
Bryan was at the dining room table working for much of that day, and the more I thought about those big lumps in his underwear, the more I was coming around to feeling that I wanted to fuck him. I dated a few boys better hung than David in college, before I met him, and know how much better an even bigger cock gets me off.
I was thinking of ways to entice Bryan without seeming like a slut, and my only concern was that I had been off my birth control pills since having my baby, so they wouldn’t interfere with my lactation. I knew that I’d have to be very careful with the timing if we fucked, since I’m sure that he wouldn’t have any condoms, and I wanted to fuck him bareback anyway, and feel his ejaculation in the depths of my pussy.
The next two nights went pretty much like our first night in bed together, and I looked for opportunities to see Bryan’s genital lumps in the morning. It turned out that he was in the same position, exposing his sizeable lumps the next two mornings, and I had to wonder if he was doing it on purpose.
I also had an opportunity on the second day after we slept together, to see his cock in the flesh. I ‘accidently on purpose’ walked in on him in the bathroom, when I heard that he was pissing, and although I laughed and excused myself for being so careless, I still briefly saw the reflection in the mirror of him holding his thick, soft, uncircumcised cock pissing a strong stream into the toilet. It looked much thicker than David’s cock is on soft, and that made me want to fuck him even more. Neither David nor any of the other boys I had fucked were uncircumcised either.
Becoming Orally Intimate with Bryan
David and Megan got home a little earlier than usual on the evening of the day following my third night sleeping with Bryan in the same bed, and I kept the baby up while we had dinner together, at a safe distance across our balconies. I was hoping our spouses wouldn’t sense how close Bryan and I were becoming, and because I was sensitive to that, I noticed that David and Megan seemed a lot closer than before.
I began feeding the baby after dinner and put her down for the night. Then I put my plan in motion, and came back out wearing a tight, midriff t-shirt and tight yoga shorts. I lied, saying, “I’ve got a little problem now, Bryan. The baby wasn’t that hungry, and now my breasts are painfully full. That wouldn’t be a problem, except that my breast pump quit on me. I’ll have to call David and have him bring me a new pump.”
We were sitting on the couch, with Bryan on my left side, as he responded like I thought he would. He teased me, saying, “Oh my, Leni, you know that doesn’t have to be a problem, not with me here. With the way you’re built, that’s not such a small problem either. I’d be happy to help you with that.”
I tried to act like I didn’t know what he was talking about, and replied, “Yeah right, Bryan, how could you help me?”
He was a little nervous as he answered, “Well, uh, uh, I’ve always wanted to see what breastmilk tastes like, especially yours, and from the size of those huge, swollen melons of yours, I think you should have plenty to feed me.”
I teasingly said, “I would have never guessed that you had an interest in my melons. Are you sure you’d want a taste? I’ve tried to get David interested in suckling me, but he’s not that into it. I’ve heard that it can be arousing for a woman to suckled by a man, and we sure wouldn’t want either of us to lose control.”
Bryan was correctly sensing that I was going to let him do it, and he said, “I’ve been a good boy in bed with you, and I’ll be as good a boy as you want me to be suckling you.”
It was interesting that he had used the phrase, ‘I’ll be as good a boy as you want me to be’, both in relation to sleeping in the same bed and in suckling me, and he was obviously leaving the door open to be a bad boy if I allowed it.
There were a couple of apprehensive, quiet moments, until I started pulling my t-shirt up and off, as I said, “Okay, Bryan, it might be fun to try this. But I really hope you’re hungry enough to relieve this pressure. Just lie across my lap and try my right one first.”
He was just staring with his mouth open, seeing my huge breasts and three-inch-wide, brown areolas in the flesh for the first time, and each of my milk-filled melons were about as big as his head. He watched as they jiggled and swayed into place, and he held both breasts in his hands while he latched onto my right nipple, which is the size of the top joint on my thumb, and areola.
Bryan was looking me in the eyes and smiling the best he could, with my breast in his mouth, and he was sucking hard to start the flow of milk. I felt that it was beginning to flow, and I heard him gulping quietly as he swallowed. I was beginning to feel a tingling in my pussy, and I smelled my wetness as he continued suckling me. I cradled and supported his head with my right arm, and leaned down to kiss him on the forehead, to let him know that I liked what he was doing.
He had been suckling me for several minutes, and I was moaning as I said, “That feels so wonderful for me, Bryan, and it seems that you’re enjoying it too. I had no idea that having a man suckle me, a man who is really into it and enjoys feeding from me, could be so arousing. That’s it, sweetie, go ahead and feed from mamma’s big titties.”
I was getting more and more aroused as he drained my right breast, and he suckled me for what seemed like almost ten minutes before I was running dry. Then he got up to move over to my right side, so he could lean across to suckle my left breast. As he was getting into place, and before he began sucking me again, I pulled him closer and kissed him.
We were immediately in a passionate, tongue-probing kiss, and he fondled my breasts with his left hand. He pressed me back against the couch and continued kissing me, as I tasted my milk in his mouth. I was feeling strong intimacy with Bryan by kissing him, even more than him sucking my breast, because we were both exposing the close, emotional bond we were developing. I don’t think I could say that we were in love, at least not yet, but we were definitely in lust.
He broke the kiss after what seemed like five minutes, and before he began suckling me again, he said, “I feel like I’m in an unbelievable dream, being with you like this. You’re so beautiful, and my goodness, Leni, your voluptuous body and these huge breasts are amazing. I’ll suckle you any time and for as long as you desire, and you won’t need to worry about feeling any pain from them being too full.”
Bryan latched onto my left breast, and I rested my right hand on his thigh, as I looked down and saw the bulge of his hard cock pressing against his athletic shorts. I knew that my next move would cause an escalation to us eventually fucking, and I let my hand drop down to cover his cock lump. He smiled and sucked even harder when he felt my hand there.
I continued to rub his cock, and then kissed his forehead, before asking, “My oh my, Bryan, did this big thing get all hard for me? My David is nicely hung, but it feels like you have a python in your pants. Do you mind if I get a better feel of it, in the flesh?”
He was smiling as he suckled me and shook his head ‘no’ and I slipped my hand under his waistband. He wasn’t wearing any underwear under his loose athletic shorts, and my fingers didn’t touch when I gripped his shaft. He moved his left hand down and lifted his hips to push down his shorts, and then I was stroking what looked like a nine-inch cock.
There are bulging veins all over the surface of his cock and I loved the different feeling for me of having his foreskin sliding up and down, and it was already lubricated with his freely-flowing precum. The aroma of his copious semen was blending with the aroma of my wet pussy, and the soothing sounds of him suckling me were blending with the squishing sounds of stroking his precum-lubricated cock. That made it all seem so primitive, raw, and arousing.
We stayed in that position for what seemed like another seven or eight minutes, until my left breast was beginning to run dry. Then I leaned down to my right, pulling my areola and nipple out of his mouth with a loud slurping sound, and took his oozing cock head into my mouth. I opened as widely as I could, moving down on his shaft, and sucking his thick meat. I had sucked a lot of boys before meeting David, but he wouldn’t let me suck him very often. He said it was somehow demeaning to me to take his dirty cock in my mouth, and he never sucked my pussy either.
I had stretched my torso and legs out to my left on the couch when I leaned down to suck his cock, and Bryan immediately moved in to suck my bulging, wet camel toe through the fabric of my tight yoga shorts, after breathlessly saying, “Oh shit, oh fuck, Leni, that feels so fucking good. Megan never has had much of a taste for cock, and she doesn’t even like for me to eat her out, which I loved to do with other girls. This is so amazing, and this wonderful dream is getting better every second.”
He started pushing down my shorts as I moved to suck his huge balls and hairy scrotum, and I loved the weight and texture of them in my mouth, especially compared to David’s smaller sack.
Bryan got my shorts down and off, and then began sucking my thick-lipped vulva, which forms a perfect, fat, and enticing camel toe, and is covered with a neatly trimmed layer of blonde hair. He didn’t seem the least bit tired or satiated after having suckled my breasts for almost twenty minutes, and he was sucking my vulva and clit like he was still thirsty for my juices.
We had been engaged in arousing sexual activities for almost a half-hour by then. I knew that I was close to orgasm, and I was certain he was too. I knew that I still wanted to fuck him, but I wanted our first orgasms together to be with each other’s mouths. I read somewhere that many people think that oral sex is much more intimate that coitus, and I was feeling amazingly close to Bryan.
Our side-by-side sixty-nine was noisy, wet, and intense, and it was sweet and thoughtful of Bryan to breathlessly say, “I’m very close, Leni, and if you don’t want your mouth to be flooded with my cum, you better get ready to pull off. Megan would never even think of letting me cum in her mouth.”
I loved sucking cocks and swallowing cum and being with Bryan like that made me realize how much I missed sucking those other boys I dated. I began sucking his cock even harder to let him know that I was ready to take his load, and his cock stiffened a little more, and began to throb, as I tasted his strong, tasty spurts of cum in my mouth. I continued sucking and swallowing his load as my orgasm erupted, and it felt like I had a squirting orgasm in his mouth.
We continued sucking each other for what seemed like another ten minutes, swallowing each other’s juices, and not wanting to let that amazing moment pass. I loved that feeling of casually nursing his soft, thick cock, and pushing my tongue into his foreskin.
Bryan was smiling after we sat up, and he was looking at me intently, totally absorbed in the moment and so into me, as he leaned in to kiss me again. We kissed deeply and passionately for what seemed like another ten minutes, and I tasted and smelled my pussy on his face and lips, just like he was tasting and smelling remnants of his cum on mine.
We were still naked, except for Bryan’s t-shirt, and he continued holding me in his arms, as he said, “This really is a dream come true for me. Leni, and it’s so amazing how compatible we are. We loved having passionate, wet, oral sex with each other, in a way that our spouses would never allow, and this was just our first of what I hope to be many times exploring your beautiful body. I want to kiss, lick, and suck every inch of you, and I feel so close to you right now.”
I began rubbing his soft cock and he fondled my breasts, as I replied, “I know, Bryan, I know. This was so wonderful, and I feel like I’m in a dream too. I’ve never had my pussy sucked so aggressively or lovingly, and for the first time having my lactating breasts sucked so completely, I know you were into it and me so much. David and Megan don’t know what they’re missing.”
We kissed again, and I said, “I know that I should be feeling guiltier than I am right now, Bryan, but I’m feeling so good about you and what we did together, that I’m a little overwhelmed. Maybe the guilt will hit me later.”
Bryan said, “I know just what you mean, Leni. It is so special being this intimate with you, and I don’t want it to end.”
I wanted to get him thinking about us fucking and tease him a little about wearing a condom. I know that some men have primal urges to fuck unprotected women, and maybe even subconsciously hope they could impregnate them. I leaned down and sucked his soft cock for a few seconds, and then smiled as I said, “We should go to bed in a few minutes, and I don’t think we’ll need to keep that rolled up blanket between us. You wouldn’t happen to have any condoms over in your condo would you?”
He knew from my question that he was likely going to be able to fuck me, and he answered, “Oh shit, Leni, we haven’t told you guys yet, but we’re trying to start a family, and Megan has been off her birth control for a month now. We’ve never needed condoms, and we can’t very easily ask David to bring some home for us from his pharmacy.”
I wanted to get him more excited about me being unprotected, and said, “I haven’t gone back on my birth control pills since having the baby, because it can interfere with breastfeeding. My periods aren’t that regular now either, but to tell you the truth, I wouldn’t want you to wear a condom anyway. I want to feel your bare cock in my pussy.”
He said, “Oh my, Leni, I want to fuck you so bad, and being able to feel my bare cock inside your sweet pussy and inseminating you would make me so happy. Just being near you like this is enough to get me going again. Let’s get to bed.”
Our First Fuck
Bryan took off his t-shirt as we walked into the bedroom, and I pulled the blanket roll off the bed. I laid back with my head on the pillow, and Bryan snuggled next to me and leaned over to kiss me. We were quickly in another, tongue-probing kiss, and I loved feeling his naked, muscular body pressed against mine.
He then pulled back, and started sliding down my torso, first kissing and sucking my breasts, as he worked his way down my belly. He moved between my legs and sucked my thick-lipped, hairy pussy again, and kept sucking as he twisted his body around into a sixty-nine with me. I sucked his cock again and loved starting with it soft and feeling it swell in my mouth. We sucked each other for what seemed like five minutes, until he turned around on top of me.
We kissed again as he pressed his hard, thick cock into my receptive, adulterous pussy, and I felt every vein and the rim of his cock head as he pushed inch after inch inside me. We kept kissing as I wrapped my legs around his ass and began swiveling my hips, until my uterus shifted, and his huge cock was in me to his balls. He then began slow, deep thrusts, building in speed, until the bed was bouncing as he fucked me. I had never felt a cock that long and thick inside me and was already beginning my first of many orgasms.
Bryan lasted over ten minutes fucking me before he ejaculated, since I had sucked him off less than an hour earlier, and I was moaning and having one orgasm after the other on his big cock. Just before he ejaculated, he broke our kiss and asked, “Are you sure about me inseminating you, Leni? You know that I shoot a big load, and I’m going to bury my cock in your cervix when I cum.”
I smiled and wrapped my legs more tightly around his ass, and said, “Just kiss me and fuck me, Bryan, breed me with your big cock.”
We were kissing deeply, sucking on each other’s tongues, as I had another orgasm, and I felt his cock jerking and throbbing, and his cum spraying inside me. He kept fucking me with slower strokes as his cock softened, and we both swooned in the glow of our mutual orgasms.
Bryan stayed in me for another ten minutes, as we continued kissing, and when he finally pulled out, he said, “I think you know that I’m going to clean up my own mess.”
He turned around next to me, and he began sucking his own cum from my pussy, while I began sucking his slimy cock and big balls. I love that he’s so orally oriented and such a great lover overall. It was hard to believe that we had been living next door to each other for so long, without being aware that we could satisfy our basest hunger together.
We sucked and cleaned each other for another five minutes or so, and then he turned around to kiss me and cuddle again. I sensed his strong feelings for me and knew that he wasn’t just looking for a quick fuck. He then moved down in the bed, partially leaning towards me on his back, and he rolled me over partially on top of him, with his face smothered in my breasts. We went to sleep that way, and he couldn’t seem to get enough of immersing himself in my body, and especially my huge breasts.
Establishing a Daily Routine
I woke up in the morning with Bryan stirring and trying to suck my breasts again, and I said, “You can suckle me all you want, Bryan, but I need to feed the baby first. My milk supply will increase if you continue suckling me, and there will always be plenty for you. Let’s get a shower together before I wake up the baby and begin our day.
We soaped each other up in the shower and rubbed and washed every inch of our bodies. Bryan loved fondling and rubbing my soap-slickened breasts and ass, as much as I loved washing and fondling his cock, balls, and ass. We kissed and he pressed his hardening cock into my belly, and I moved to my knees to suck his cock a little, before we got out of the shower.
Bryan prepared our breakfast as I fed my daughter on the couch, and then she played in her playpen as we ate breakfast. He was busy working at the dining room table as I played with the baby and did a few chores around the condo, and then I fed her again before putting her down for a nap around noon.
We had a quick lunch, and then Bryan said, “I can’t get enough of you Leni, and I would love it if you would come into the dining room with me, so I can show you a position I thought of.”
He pushed his computer and files out of the way and laid a couple of pillows on the table, and then had me take off my shorts and t-shirt before sitting on the table, right in front of his chair, and laying back on the pillows. He moved my legs over his shoulders before leaning in to suck my pussy and clit, as he reached up to fondle my breasts. He ate me out for what seemed like ten minutes, giving me two orgasms with his mouth, before pulling me up to sit in front of him. Then he pushed down his shorts and pulled me off the table, facing him, and lowered me onto his hard cock that was sticking up.
I loved being impaled on his cock that way, and he kissed me before leaning in to suckle my breasts. He was hungry for my milk again, and slowly flexed his hips, baring moving his cock in my pussy, as he continued draining my breasts. That was so erotic, being filled with his big cock and having it pressed against my G-spot, as he held and suckled me, and I had an orgasm on his cock.
He had been suckling me and teasing my pussy for what seemed like fifteen minutes, when he moaned and sucked me harder, as I felt his cock throbbing and flexing when he was inseminating my pussy. I was impaled on his cock, with my full weight pressing down and I loved being filled with his cum in that position. He held me on him for another few minutes before lifting me back onto the table and cleaned my pussy with his mouth.
Over the next few days, we found other positions to have sex, and I even sucked him off from under the table while he was sitting there trying to work, fulfilling some sort of sex-at-the-office fantasy for us. We always fucked at night in bed too, and I was amazed by how high both of our libidos were. He always went to sleep with his face buried in my breasts.
He got a little kinkier too. One night in bed after he had fucked me and we were cleaning each other in a side-by-side sixty-nine, he rolled me on top of him, and then pushed me up until I was sitting on his face. He was sucking hard on my pussy, and then pulled me forward until his face was pressed in my ass. I had never been rimmed before and could hardly believe how good it felt for him not only licking as sucking my whole ass cleavage, but also zeroing in on my asshole and sucking it.
After eating my ass out that first night, he said, “I told you before, Leni, that I would suck every inch of your luscious body.”
We fucked every night, sometimes twice, and rimming became part of our routine. I also rimmed him, and although I don’t consider myself to be squeamish, I’d usually insist that we take a shower together first, and it was always a lot of fun for us in the shower.
Bryan was ejaculating an average of three times a day, which I thought was unusual for a man, and I lost count of the orgasms he was giving me with his mouth and cock. We never let the baby witness any of our sex and suckling together, and there was plenty of time during her naps and at night in bed to enjoy each other’s bodies. I thought our passion might subside a little, but it seemed like we could never get enough of each other.
Learning that Megan and David were Fucking Too
We continued sharing dinner with David and Megan across our balconies. I noticed that they seemed to be a lot closer and thought that they probably suspected that Bryan and I were closer too. One night it seemed like David was trying to tease, but also wanted to give us the impression they were innocent, while getting a sense of how we were doing, when he asked, “So, Bryan, how’s that couch working out for you? I know it’s not all that comfortable to sleep on, and I feel guilty since I’m able to use your guest bedroom.”
Bryan laughed, and replied, “Well, it’s not all that bad, David, and we shouldn’t have to keep this up much longer. It’s really been very comfortable for me over here.”
When we went back inside, I said, “You know, Bryan, I have to wonder if Megan and David are getting together like we are; maybe fucking without the oral sex? I sensed that they are becoming close, and I think it’s possible they’re fucking too. Maybe you should go over there tomorrow after they leave for work, to see if you can get any indication.”
Bryan wore some nitrile gloves we have in our medical supplies and went over the next morning to check out his condo. He came back about fifteen minutes later, and looked like he was excited and angry, all at the same time. He said, “I don’t know how you’re going to feel about this, Leni, but our guest room hasn’t been slept in, and David’s clothes are in our master bedroom. But that’s not the worst of it.”
He paused like he was thinking about whether he should tell me, and I said, “Come on, Bryan, you have to tell me everything now.”
Bryan answered, “You might want to sit down for this. The bed was in disarray and the room smelled like sex. There are several cum stains on the bed, and one of them looked like it was still wet from them fucking this morning. So, they’re fucking alright, but without the oral sex, they’re making a big fucking mess.”
I felt sad that David was cheating on me, and happy that he did, since that would assuage whatever guilt I was feeling. I remembered something, and said, “But, I thought you told me that Megan was off her birth control pills. If you found pecker tracks, then they’re fucking bareback too, and they’re at risk of getting her pregnant.”
He responded, “Yes, I thought of that too, but I’m not sure what to do about it. I don’t want to change these arrangements yet, since we’re having such a good time, so I just hope she’s being careful. I mean, shit, Megan is a nurse and should know what she’s doing.”
Not Being Careful Enough
Our stay-at-home arrangements went on for five more weeks, and with my irregular periods, it was hard to judge when I might be in the fertile part of my cycle. One way I could tell is when Bryan would tell me how thick, creamy, and tasty my cervical fluids were, and we’d just have oral sex for a few days. We were in our last week of living with each other’s spouses when I realized that it had been three weeks since my last period, and I had no signs of getting it.
I talked with Bryan about it, saying, “I’m really worried, Bryan. We’ve been fucking so much, almost every day and more than once, and I think I’ve missed my period. What can we do now? I guess I’ll have to fuck David as soon as we’re back together, and hope that I can fool him about the timing of it.”
Bryan was concerned, and said, “Oh shit, Leni, I can’t say I’m surprised, but I never wanted this to happen. Will you be comfortable lying to David and telling him that he’s the father? Or, would you ever consider, uh, you know, doing something about it?”
I answered, “No fucking way, Bryan. If I’ve fucked up, then I’m going to have the baby and raise it, as if David impregnated me. We wanted a bigger family anyway, and for some strange reason, I like the thought of having your baby. We sure worked hard enough to make it happen.”
Bryan was excited knowing that I might be pregnant with his baby, and we were sucking and fucking each other for the rest of that last week, both devastated that it wouldn’t be able to continue.
The Reunion and More Pregnancy News
Bryan and I had developed strong emotional as well as physical attachments, but we were still happy to be back with our spouses, and we had a tearful reunion on the day the stay-at-home order ended.
We decided to get together for a dinner with everyone at my home, and I couldn’t help but notice how subdued Megan and David were, like something was weighing heavily on their minds. It wasn’t until I got the baby down for the night that we found out why.
David and Bryan were drinking beer after dinner, but I wasn’t drinking, partially because of breastfeeding the baby, but also because I was certain that I was pregnant. Megan wasn’t drinking either, which I thought was unusual for her. We were sitting on the couch together, when David got serious.
He held my hand and tears were running down his cheeks, and he could barely talk as he said, “We’re so sorry this happened, but Megan and I have something to confess to you and Bryan. We were working such long hours, and so lonely for you, that we were drinking one night and became intimate.”
I squeezed his hand tightly as Megan hugged Bryan, and David continued, “It just happened, and I wish I could say that it was a one-time, serendipitous moment. But we have developed a strong attachment to each other, and we’ve been having sex for the last four weeks, and usually more than once a day. Neither of us meant for it to happen, but it did, and we’re so sorry for breaking our trust with you two.”
It was hard not to say anything, but Bryan and I listened as David’s voice broke up even more, and he said, “And as if that’s not horrible, we weren’t careful enough, and Megan has missed her period. Honey, I love you more than I could ever say, and Megan loves Bryan, but we did this terrible thing, and we’re both so embarrassed and distraught that we’ve done this. We don’t know what to do, and I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me.”
I looked over at Bryan, in a way that he knew I was asking for permission to confess our infidelity too, and he nodded his agreement. Then I said, “Bryan and I hope that you can forgive us too, because we’ve also developed a strong emotional and physical attachment. We’ve been intimate, both orally and genitally since the first few days of this arrangement. And I’m afraid, that like Megan, I think I’ve missed my period too. I know that I love you honey, but Bryan and I can’t deny the feelings we have for each other, and we’re so compatible, in so many ways.”
All of us sat there in shocked silence for a few seconds, until Megan said, “In some strange way, it makes me feel better that you two strayed too, maybe because it helps me not feel so guilty. But what now; how do we go forward from here?”
Bryan spoke up, saying, “It seems as if we’re all happy with our marriages, but we’ve found something in the others’ spouses that helps complete us. Leni has already told me that she intends to raise my baby as if it was David’s, and I hope that you, Megan, will want to raise David’s baby as if it’s ours. I think this binds us forever as families, and I would very much like to be able to continue my relationship with Leni, on whatever basis we can all agree to.”
Beginning our Polyamorous Relationship
We all talked and cried and hugged until the wee hours of the morning, and after everyone agreed to our new, polyamorous relationship, we consummated it in bed together.
David fucked me and Bryan fucked Megan, for the first time in over six weeks, and then we swapped spouses. Bryan surprised me and everyone when he went down on me after David fucked me, and then he kissed me and suckled my breasts while fucking me, in the same bed next to David and Megan fucking. Megan was amazed at how hungry Bryan was to feed from me, and even more so when she saw us in a sixty-nine sucking each other clean after we fucked.
We slept together in my bed that night, with Bryan nuzzled in my breasts as usual, and I saw a new side to David, as he and Megan snuggled and kissed in a way that we had never done together.
That was the be beginning of a long and continuing polyamorous relationship, and after moving out of our condos, we bought homes next to each other in a nice suburb in the same city. We’re raising the children of our illicit unions together, and they can feel the love and caring of both families. We have a long time to think about whether we’ll ever tell our children who their true fathers are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.