Saturday 1 August 2020

Young Wife from India Ch. 02

I did not see much of Aruna after Prakash’s return. Things got suddenly frantic at the office and I was making arrangements to expand my team by getting more resources from India. Aruna enrolled in a local community college for some course and got occupied with that. We also got news that Prakash would be needed for an extended period of time at the regional office, at least a week every month. I was excited. This would potentially give me more time with Aruna. Wow!

One evening, she stopped by my apartment as I was preparing for a jog. She looked apprehensive.

I said, “Oh Aruna! Prakash has to go away on work for a week from next Monday. I can’t wait to be with you. I want this so badly!” But I stopped when I saw she did not share my excitement.

I asked, “Aruna, Is everything okay?” I pulled her close and hugged her. I got the familiar scent of her hair, and felt the softness of her breasts against mine. I felt my desire rising. She realized the effect she was having on me and pulled away.

“Oh Sir! Did Prakash not tell you?” she looked up at me. “He wants me to come with him this time because it is a week, maybe longer. I will have to go with him. We are leaving this Friday so we can have the weekend there. He has made plans.”
“What! I did not know that!” I said. “Maybe he was planning on telling me tomorrow. Oh, okay. God. I was really looking forward to this.” Mothefucking sonofabitch!

“It is only a week, sir. Maybe after...,” she tried to console me and hugged me again. This time she could feel my hardness through our clothes. She raised her face and looked up at me, and I took her hand and placed it on my dick.

“Ok. But at least have this evening. It has been a long time since we...Prakash has got tennis, hasn’t he?” I asked, running my hands down her back, feeling her bra strap, then her back, and then down to her ass cheeks. I cupped each in turn, feeling the edge of her panties, and ran my hand down her crack.

“Oh, no sir. We... I.. .cannot. I have my... this is my time...,” she hesitated.

I understood. Fuck! Fuck! What is to be done?

But she sensed my disappointment. She came close and placed her hand again on the bulge in my shorts. Then she put her hand under my shorts and pushed the material up and grabbed my dick through my underwear. I knew she could feel the heat of my erection. I pulled her closer tightly, and she gasped, “Ouch, oh!”

My one hand was on her butt cheek, pressing her to my body. With the other I pulled down my shorts and underwear. My thick cock jerked upwards, and she let out a little sigh, “Oh! My! Now, sir? Its ...You are so..its big.. ready!”

“Oh! Aruna,” I heard myself moan softly. “I want you so badly. I have been thinking about you a lot. I missed you!” She fisted my cock and pulled the foreskin back under the purple head.

“Okay. Okay. Let us go inside,” she said. She was horny, as well! Did Prakash not do his duty?

“You sure?” I asked.

“Yes, yes, oh yes,” she said quickly.

I turned around and kissed her mouth. I realized this was the first time we did that. She was shocked, and pulled back, and stared at me, wide eyed.

She did not expect that. I said, “Oh, Sorry, I should not have done that. I don’t know...”

But she did not wait. She grabbed my head and pulled me down on her and opened her mouth and put her tongue in mine. It was electric! Our tongues played with each other, exchanging spit. I pushed mine into her mouth, and we pressed our bodies together tighter than before. When we came apart, we were breathless, panting and gasping.

I pulled her to my bedroom, and immediately stepped out of my shorts and underwear. We were still kissing, our mouths stuck to each other. Her hand was still on my thick, hot dick, but she was not stroking it yet. With my free hand I pulled my T-shirt over and threw it down. Now I was completely naked, and she was still clothed.

We pushed apart and freed our hands off of each other, still panting and drawing deep breaths. Both of us saw my swaying, jerking pulsating dick, jutting out strongly and firmly, at an angle from between my legs. I had shaved my pubic area and this made my cock look a lot longer.

We were standing next to a full length mirror and I shifted my eyes to it. She followed my eyes and we locked eyes in the mirror. She then put her hands on my cock and started stroking it, still looking at me in the mirror.

God! This was so fucking awesome! I sometimes jerked off in front of a mirror, but it was usually in the bathroom. My wife gave hand jobs only over the toilet, and refused to be seen in front of a mirror. So this position was doubly great for me. Aruna placed a hand over my hips to steady herself, and came closer to me as she gave me the ultimate pleasure with her fist.

I ran my hands up her top and inserted my hand into her salwar bottom from the back. It was very tight and I couldn’t get in. “Wait,” she said, and let go of my cock. She then put both her hands under the from of her top and pulled the string that held her bottom and loosened it. She pushed it down a bit, and resumed her previous position and proceeded with her hand job. I put my hands inside her now loose bottom and felt her panties, tight on her ass cheeks. I followed the wedgie on her ass crack up and down. “Careful, Sir,” she said, as my fingers grazed her pad.

“Okay, Okay,” I said. “Aruna, this is so good. Keep doing this. Let me not finish. I want to see and remember this. I want you to see it. Fuck, this is great!”

“Oh Shhh, sir. What are you saying? I am sorry we couldn’t..”

“No. No. This is enough. Can you feel me? It feels so big and hard in your hand. Oh! Slow down, stop. Stop!” I held her wrist motionless as I neared my climax and wanted it to stop. When it subsided, I released her hand, and she started stroking again. After a few minutes, I made her stop again, and let out a soft moan. “Fuck! I could do this forever. So good!”

She giggled, “Oh, naughty man. Come, come here,” she said, and turned and sat on the bed. I was surprised, but followed her just the same.

She looked up at me and smiled. Then took her hand and started stroking my cock again. It was in line with her face, and I knew what she would do next. Fucking hell, yeah! Take it in your mouth, Aruna!” I screamed inside my head, “I want to come in your mouth!”

I oozed a little precum, and she giggled again and wiped it off by flicking her thumb. Then she opened her mouth, extended her tongue and took my cock in.

“Ummm, Ummmm, Ummmm,” she moaned, as she her head travelled the length on my cock back and forth, back and forth. Her cool tongue and spit on my hard dick made me delirious with pleasure. “Oh, yes, yes, yes!” I cried out.

After a while, I held her head steady, and fucked her mouth with slow, long, exquisite strokes. I could see my cock glistening with her spit as it made its way in and out of her mouth. Her lips jerked as they went over the ridge of my cock-head. I pushed in and pulled out of her mouth about thirty or forty strokes, non-stop. She moaned softly with each thrust.

She took my dick out and ran her tongue under it, on it sides, on just the head, flicking the opening with her tongue.

“Oh! Sir, this is so nice. Mmm. How thick! How strong! The smell! The smell!! Ummm. I love it, sir! I have not done it with Prakash. Only you, sir! Ahhh, Ummmm.”

I was in a trance. I wanted to fuck Aruna now. I pulled her up and turned her over and she supported herself by placing her hands on the bed. With her ass towards me, I raised her top up and away, all the way to her neck, and pushed her salwar bottom down her thick thighs as far as they would go. I pushed my cock on her ass and pressed it in place. I next undid the clip of her bra, and it fell away on either side of her back. I reached out and grabbed the soft, supple flesh of her tits. Her nipples were distended and erect. I played with them, rotating each with my fingers, and then squeezing hard.

“Ouch, they hurt. Slow now, sir,” she pleaded,softly. I relaxed my grip on her boobs.

I pushed my cock back from her and started rubbing it on her panty covered ass cheeks. “Oh sir, don’t put it in. Careful, now, sir, please!” she said, in a hushed tone.

“Yes, Yes, No I won’t,” I mumbled. I could see her ass crack through her panties. I also could see the pink colored pad she was using. I placed my hard cock on her panties, and rubbed the thick vein that ran under my cock up and down her ass crack.

What a feeling!

“Oh Aruna, this feels so nice. Ah! Ah! Ah!” I gasped, as my cock travelled up and down her ass. “I am going to finish. Oh! Oh! Stay like that, please, oooh!”

“Ok, sir, finish now. It is okay,” she said.

She had turned her head and I realized we could see ourselves in the mirror still. I also turned and looked at us in the mirror. I raised my cock from her ass and it jutted out, erect and at an angle. I fisted and slowly stroked it. “Oh, Oh, Oh!” I said, as I was about to ejaculate. “Here it is! Ahh Aaaahhhhh!”

Cum spurted out of my cock. The first one was weak, but the next three were long, thick and creamy white, and landed way up on Aruna’s back. “Oh my, Sir. Aiyo,” she squealed. I looked down at her ass. The release was intense! My cock jerked as my fourth, fifth and sixth spurts landed on her panties, completely soaking it. We stayed like that until my cock stopped throbbing and oozing cum. I squeezed the last drop on her and then moved to a dry spot on her panties and rubbed and slapped my cock on her butt cheek. Then I flopped down on the bed, drained and exhausted.

“Oh god! Aruna. How can I thank you for this? Man, this is great. You are so fucking awesome. Thank You!” I gasped. “Thank you, thank you..Woooh Woooh!”

“Oh, sir. Stop. Stop it. You are embarrassing me,” she smiled sweetly. “Now I have to clean this. Wait,” she said and headed off to the bathroom.

++++++++

Friday came too soon. As I was driving them to the airport, I struck up a steady conversation with Prakash so as to not cause any suspicion in him, and also to mask the nervousness that Aruna and I felt. Later, Prakash called back to say all was good after they reached their destination.

The next afternoon I got a call from him. “Sir, I need a huge favor,” he started, and I thought, “Oh oh, there goes my Saturday!” But said, “Anything. What’s up?”

“Sir, Aruna’s mom has some work at the temple. But the person she was supposed to go with is sick today. So...I was wondering... if you. .you know, if you can drive her to the temple?”

“Temple? Today? Now? Ah...er. okay, no problem. I will do that. Yes,” I said, as cheerily as I could so as to hide my reluctance.

“And, sir...,” he continued.

“Yes?”

“Eh.. er.. She needs a ride back as well, Sir. So it is like three, four hours work at the temple, so ..uh you have to get her back. Sorry for the trouble.” He knew I avoided temple visits.

“OK. I will find something to do nearby, not a problem.”

“OK. Thank you so much, sir”

“No worries,” I said.

“And sir? Aruna, also says thank you.” Aruna could have talked to me about this, but I guess she wanted to keep up the appearance of not being too familiar with me to ask favors.

I picked up Aruna’s mother around noon and started the nearly hour long drive to the temple. This was a tricky situation for me, if you know what I mean. She knew I fucked her daughter. What she did not know, was that I knew that she knew.

We had never chatted before beyond the customary ‘Hello’ and ‘How are you?I am fine, thank you’, so this was embarrassing. We made some small talk. I told her about my wife back in India etc and she asked the usual questions.

When we reached the temple, she asked me to come in, and laughed when I said, “No, no. You know me.”

But she, giggled (and reminded me of Aruna!), and said, “There’s food, sir. Snacks and coffee. We could also use some volunteers today. It is going to be busy.”

I reluctantly agreed and went in with her. It was assumed that I was a volunteer and was promptly assigned some work, lifting and arranging tables and chairs. Back breaking work, but a good workout and I did not mind it a bit. Aruna’s mom was in a corner organizing some other stuff.

As I kept glancing at her I could not help but notice how alike she and Aruna were. I could see a lot of her in Aruna, which made sense, of course. The way she stood with her legs splayed and hand on her hip. The tilt of her head. Her soft laugh and wide mouth grin showing her teeth. The movements of her hands. Best of all, Aruna had inherited her beautiful ass, and strong, thick thighs. As she sat and rose, could see her butt cheeks outlined clearly. Her sari tight on her thighs. Man! What was wrong with me! I was ogling her mom!

I realized I was not alone. A number of men were looking and noticing and staring at her as she went about her work. The few who could approach her without causing any suspicion were flirting with her. Talking, making her laugh and giggle, helping her when no help was needed. This included young boys, married men and old farts, and a few bare chested, pot-bellied, fucking sweaty priests as well.

I wanted to shout at them. Hey! Assholes! Lay off her, sonsofbitches. This is a temple. Control your cocks. Respect women, motherfuckers!

I couldn’t blame them, though. She was the one bright and colorful spot in an otherwise drab group of old people. Her pleasant, commanding voice carried over loud and clear to me.

After about a couple of hours, I was resting at a table drinking water from a bottle, when I heard her voice, “Oh sir, are you okay? Here, I got some coffee. Please have it.”

I was startled. I said, hurriedly, “Oh Okay. Oh, thank you. Coffee, yes,” and I looked at her.

Man! For a second I was struck by her resemblance to Aruna. In fact, I almost jumped the gun and called her Aruna.

It is true what is said about women. They do not sweat, they glow. Aruna’s mom looked slightly exhausted and tired from the work. She sat down across from me, and fanned herself with the pallu of her sari. “Uff, today was more work than I imagined!”

There was a thin line of sweat under her armpits and minute droplets of moisture on her forehead. Her face was flushed and a little red. Her breasts rose and fell slowly as she caught her breath. The pallu of her sari was not spread across her chest but was compressed into a thinner band and fell across her blouse between her breasts, clearly profiling them. I could see the outline of her bra and her full, swollen boobs, straining against her blouse. A large portion of cleavage was visible as well. She looked very sensuous and desirable at that moment. She was really glowing.

I thought to myself, “She was what, forty, early forties? Still. Not young, but younger than my wife. Not old at all. Fuckable? In an instant. Beautiful! Fucking beautiful!

I suddenly realized I was staring at her for a long time and looked up at her. Our eyes locked! She was looking at me and had noticed me giving her the once over. How long was she looking at me, knowing I was leering at her? She gave a start, spread her pallu over her chest to cover her breasts and her cleavage, looked at me and then down on to the floor, and said, “OK, sir, a few more..a couple more hours then we can go.” She was clearly embarrassed. She knew I had checked her out. Fucker! I said to myself. She got up to go, and I said, “OK. No Problem. I will be here.” I watched her walk away quickly, her ass jiggling under layers of her sari and her bra strap outlined by sweat at the back of her blouse. From the corner of my eye I could make out that she turned and looked back at me quickly, once, and joined the group of people working at the end of the hall.

A couple of hours later, after all the work was done, she came back to where I was. She had some packages of food. “I brought dinner, sir. We can have it at home, “ she said. We reached our development, freshened up and met at her house for dinner. The incident at the temple was still fresh in my mind, but she seemed to have forgotten it, or wanted not to think about it.

She said, “Hope the food is to your liking, sir.”

“Oh, I like it, “ I said. “Temple food is always good. But, you know, it is not like home food. Especially not like your cooking.”

She giggled at this. “Oh, sir. I will cook tomorrow. We can have dinner again here.”

Suddenly, I was struck by a thought. I said, “No. You have been cooking since you came here. Cooking here everyday for all of us. I think you deserve a break.”

“Break! What for? This is what women do. This is what we have been doing all our lives!”

“No. This will not do,” I said. “Tomorrow we can go out for lunch. I will take you out to a good Indian restaurant.”

“Oh no, sir. I cannot. I don’t like it. I don’t like restaurant food. It doesn’t suit me.”

“OK. Then you should come over to my house and have lunch. I will cook!”

“You! Cook! Oh my. I have to see that!” she exclaimed.

“What?” I retorted. “You think I don’t cook? Actually, I love cooking. Sanjana (My wife) may not have told you this, but I think it is because I can cook better than her. I used to cook back in India, and here too, a few days a week. Good too. You will see.”

“Really?” she asked, in earnest. “Prakash never even enters the kitchen. He doesn’t even lift a spoon. We have to serve him everything. My husband was the same. He couldn’t even boil water if I asked him to.”

“Ha.. They are weak. There are a lot of men like me. We are more than men, actually.”

“Well, then. I would like to see it myself.”

“OK, that is settled. Tomorrow’s lunch at my place.”

We chatted about this and that and became more comfortable with each other. She asked me to call her Latha, which was a shortened version of her name. We asked and responded to personal questions. Made some jokes and laughed. I had the feeling that she did not mind my staying at her house longer than usual. Finally, at around 10:00 PM, I reluctantly got up and said good-night. We held our eyes for longer than was necessary at the door. She closed the door only when I was well and truly out of sight and down the stairs.

I was not kidding when I said that I liked to cook. Well, I obviously couldn’t cook as well as Latha, but I did manage to lay out a good variety. It was one of my best efforts, as I wanted to make an impression.

She was shy, of course, but at the end of the meal she conceded that it was really good. And she was pleasantly when I brought in the payasam (dessert). “Oh, wow sir!” she exclaimed. “Dessert too? I am really impressed. Sanjana is a lucky woman.”

“Oh no, I have not made this in years. Today was a special occasion. I had to prove myself!”

“Yes, yes. I agree. You are good. I wish other men were like you.”

We had a few indian DVDs lying around and I put one on in the player and we distractedly started watching it. After a while, I got up to make coffee, in the traditional south-indian way, which I really was not used to. For me it was black, freshly ground American coffee every time. So when I floundered in the kitchen, Latha came in and offered to help. She made coffee, and I started to wash the dishes.

“Aiyo, sir! Let me do the washing! No, I don’t want you touching dirty dishes.”

“What? No. No. You are my guest today. I will take care of all this. Please make the coffee,” I said.

“Uff, oh. Wait till I tell Sanjana and Aruna...”

“Oh! Please don’t. Let this be our secret. Otherwise Sanjana will tease me about it no end. OK?”

She looked at me quietly for a few seconds, and smiled and said, “Okay. Our secret, then.”

I smiled back at her.

Time flew by. Before we knew it became early evening, and she had to leave. It was hard to say if she was happy or sad or reluctant to leave.

I reflected on the day and was very satisfied. I made Latha happy and proved myself to her. What else was I expecting? It was nice to have her to talk to. Frankly, it was nice to look at her, have her by my side, hear her talk, laugh and giggle. Then other images started swirling in my head.

Fuck! The real reason why I liked her! Her body and the way she looked. Her exposed waist in her sari. Soft, small folds of fat visible on her hips. Her deep belly button. Her thick thighs, and calves that were exposed when she crossed her legs. The shape of her ass. Her beautiful face, lips, eyes, eyebrows, arms. Damn it.





I was a pervert. Why look at those things? Don’t know. Its just the way I am, I suppose. Always fantasizing, dreaming about women and girls I see. Shit!





No. What will Aruna think of me? What will Latha think of me? God! What to do? I wanted to be with Latha now. What if Aruna were here? And my wife? What then? Fuck! Forget about all others. Right now, there is Latha. No one else. I want to be with her. Now. Today. Tonight!





I really was a pervert. Was I a stalker? Not at all. Just desire to be with her. If it doesn’t work out, just think about her and jerk off. There is plenty of material in my brain to support it. I can have a long, uninterrupted session. Yes, that’s it. That’s the solution. Okay, now to spend a few hours clearing my mind.


I went for a long run around the neighborhood. By the time I returned, I realized I hadn’t thought about Latha or Aruna or my wife. I was preoccupied with my timing and rhythm and lost track of everything else. But as soon as I came into my development, my resolve came crashing down to earth. There she was! Walking with a group of friends. Towards me, right in my path. There was no going back. I slowed down and smiled at the ladies, making sure to avoid Latha’s eyes. But my mind refilled with her images as I reached my apartment and showered. Fucking hell! I had a hard-on.

The phone rang as I was sitting down to watch a game. “Sir, I cooked some food, only a little, I can come and drop these off,” Latha’s said, pleasantly.

“No. No,” I said hurriedly. “I have leftovers from lunch, they will do for me now.”

“Oh...ok. Very well,” her disappointment was obvious. Or did it just feel that way to me?

I said, “Okay, then. I will come over, but please don’t pack too much.”

I reached her house within a couple of minutes. She was surprised as she did not expect me until much later. I also found out she had just started to cook.

“Oh! I did not know you would come so quickly. I am still cooking. Please wait, come in,” she said, breathless.

She hurriedly went to the kitchen. I had nothing to do, so I followed her in. She looked back, surprised. “Oh! Er...,” she started to say something.

I said, “Do you need help with anything?” I stopped and looked at her.

She hesitated, and said nothing.

“Shall I go back and come a little later?” I asked.

She shook her head, “No. no. It will be a few minutes only,” and turned back to cook.

I said nothing and stepped closer to her. The heat from the stove made her sweat. There were droplets of it on her forehead, back of her neck, on the side of her face and her arms. I looked over her shoulder at her breasts rising and falling. I must have been doing this for a while and suddenly realized she had turned to look at me. Our eyes locked as I looked up.

“Sir.., I..,”

“Oh Latha,” I said. “I am sorry, I will go..I shouldn’t,” I mumbled.

She turned completely towards me and looking down at her feet, said quietly, “I don’t want you to go, sir”

I reached behind her and shut off the stove. Our bodies brushed each other as I pulled back. I looked at her and placed my hands on her hips.

“Oh!” she managed to gasp.

I pulled her towards me and hugged her. She was sweaty, but I did not care. I ran my hands over her back and grabbed her ass cheeks. It was a long way to her bedroom, and I couldn’t wait. I pulled her gently to the sofa in the living room. And pushed her down on it.

I knelt and pulled her pallu away from her body and exposed the blouse covering her breasts. Her chest was heaving rapidly. No words came out of either of us. I pulled the sides of her blouse apart. Her tits were straining against her bra. I pressed my mouth on her cleavage and licked and bit the plumpness on top of her boobs. She pushed her chest up, reached behind her with both hands and unclasped her bra. Her beautiful globes exploded outwards. I grabbed the one farthest away from me with my palm, and sought the nipple of the one near me with my mouth. Both were hard and erect. I squeezed with my fingers and bit down with my teeth.

“Aiyo, appa, aiyo..,” she moaned. I continued for a while. Her hands were on my head directing. I switched my mouth from one tit to another and gave it the same treatment.

“Oh amma, ushoh,” she squirmed.

I lifted my head and looked at her. “Oh, sir,” she managed to say.

I removed my polo shirt and rose and removed my shorts. As I pulled my underwear down, I expected her to look at my cock. But she was shy, and she turned away and covered her eyes with her arm.

I stepped out of my underwear, anyway. I then reached up to her ankle, and placed my hands on it and rode here leg up to her waist. Her sari and petticoat, along with the multitude of layers,bunched up near her waist. I had my hand on her thigh. Oh, how firm, how thick! Man I wanted it so badly. I reached down and kissed and lapped her thigh.

She sighed softly. Now she raised her torso, grabbed her clothes and pushed them under her. I lifted my head from her thigh, and was presented with an exquisitely beautiful view of her panties. She wore a plain cotton panties and it made a fantastic, fleshy triangle between her legs. The width of the cloth between her legs was squished to a thin band as it went under her to her ass. Her gusset was packed. Her cunt lips presses outwards and made a clear cameltoe. I could see moisture all along the line of her vagina. Her flesh was fair above, below and beneath her panties. I could not help myself. I reached forward, and planted a kiss on her panty covered cunt.

“Aiyo,” she hissed.

I inserted my hand inside the band of her panties and pulled it. She raised her torso again, helping me pull it out of her. I did not look at her triangle until I had her panties completely off of her. Then, I almost ejaculated as I feasted on her vagina. I saw a clean, narrow, dark slit, with curly, long hair sprouting from it and radiating on either side, ending in heavy curls. The bottom of the triangle was thick and the hair sprouting there disappeared into her ass. There was another small, thicket where I presumed her clit was. I bent down and kissed the patch of hair above her it.

The scent of her juices, sweat and piss was intoxicating. I could feel my cock ooze some precum as I inhaled the smell, relishing every minute of it.

“Oh, Latha, it so beautiful!” I said.

I tried to raise her heavy thigh but couldn’t do it with one hand. When she realized what I wanted, she raised her thighs and parted them, invitingly. I put my palm on her cunt and pressed. Then I inserted my finger into her vagina and pushed and pulled. She was a little dry at first, but then became increasingly wet.

I couldn’t hold it any longer. I could feel precum oozing out of my cock on to the carpet. I raised myself and fell between her thighs.

“Latha, I don’t have a condom. Is that okay?”

“Yes, sir. It is okay. I am okay...,” she sighed. I took her hand and placed it on my thick cock and let her guide me into her cunt.

Oh! What a feeling! I had not had sex without a condom in a long, long time. My wife wouldn’t allow it. The sensation was breathtaking. I could feel the walls of her cunt on my cock. I could feel myself pressing, pulling, pushing against her. It hurt a little, but it hurt soooo good!

I had my eyes closed in pleasure. I was also moaning something unintelligible. I opened my eyes and looked down but she still had her eyes covered with her arms. But her mouth was half open and she was gasping and letting out her breath with each of my thrusts.

I pushed her arm away and at this she opened her eyes and looked at me. She placed her hands on my arms and said, “Ah, Aah, sir..aiyo, aiyo, good,” in tune with my thrusts. Suddenly she drew in a breath and became very rigid. I felt a coolness spreading along the length of my cock inside her, and at that instant all the tightness drained out of her. She let out a deep sigh and flopped back onto the sofa. Immediately, my dam broke. I was about to ejaculate inside her, without any warning.

“Oh, Oh, Oh, Latha, I am finishing, ah, ah.. Inside. Aiyo, oooo,” I screamed as I came. My cock pulsed and throbbed against her cunt walls. She just held my arms tightly as both of us felt my cum rocket out of my penis into her womb. It seemed never ending and fabulous. I pulled my cock out of her and dropped on the sofa beside her.

“Oh, Latha, oh. Sorry, I finished so soon. Oh, I couldn’t hold it. Oh! My!” I gasped.

“Okay sir, that’s all right.”

She turned and looked away. And after a while she pushed her sari down, tried to fix her blouse as much as possible, got up and walked away. I too got up, went to the half-bath (same place where I had jerked off thinking about Aruna so many days ago) and cleaned up.

I washed my face and looked at myself in the mirror. You son of a bitch! Couldn’t control yourself! Fucked a girl and her mother. Asshole. Bloody lucky, horny, perverted motherfucker!

When I came out of the bathroom, Latha was nowhere to be seen. I heard the water running in her bathroom. It would be a while before she came out, I thought. I decided to go to my apartment.

I took a long shower reflecting on what just happened. I put on fresh clothes. I made my regular daily call to my wife back in India. I gathered a few things and walked back to Aruna’s apartment after about an hour.

Latha opened the door for me and held it wide to let me in.

Later, Latha was still working in the kitchen, while I lay on her bed, quietly waiting for her. She came in wearing her nightgown and lay down beside me. It was only a couple of hours since we had sex and I was not ready yet for another session. I just wanted to talk.

Aruna said there were no secrets between her and her mother. But did she really tell her mother about us? I didn’t know. Would she be fine if she knew I fucked her mother as well? But Latha wouldn’t want Aruna to know. Would she? Was it something we all wanted? God! Too many complications. Too much to think about.

She turned towards me and put her arm on my chest. I looked at her, and she smiled and said, “It is so good to be sleeping next to a man. It has been a long time.”

I patted her arm. She asked, “What’s the matter, sir? What are you thinking?”

I started, “No, nothing, really.”

“Are you thinking about Aruna? You know, she told me about you two.”

I acted stunned, and turned towards her, “You KNEW? But you still .. we did.. are you okay with what happened today?”

“Sir,” she asked. “Do you believe in fate?”

I shook my head, “No.”

“How about God?”

I shook my head, again.

“Well, I believe fate and God brought us together. If my friend had not fallen sick you wouldn’t have driven me to the temple. And nothing could have happened between us. You being with Aruna had nothing to do with the both of us.”

“You believe that?” I asked.

“Absolutely.”

“Are you going to tell Aruna about us?”

“NO!” she almost shouted. “Never. That will also be our secret.”

“What will happen to us when Aruna comes back? When my wife comes back?” I asked.

“What do you want to happen?”

I shrugged, “I don’t know. I can’t imagine anything now.”

“Well, then, we’ll see.”

“That’s it?” I asked incredulously. “We’ll see what happens is your answer?”

“Yes. What do you want me to say? I will not come in between you and Aruna, or you and your wife. I will be here for another couple of months and go back to my life. So will the rest of you. So let’s handle it as it comes, carefully.”

That made sense, at least for now. I think I was the one to fall asleep first. I woke up when it was getting a little brighter outside. I found I had my hands between inside her panties, cupping her mound. I had no idea how or when I did that.

I did not move for a few seconds. I was getting used to the feel of her cunt hair on my hand. I moved it ever so slightly and felt the line of her vagina. I was aroused. My dick started to become hard. I pulled my hand out of her panties, and she moved a little and said something in her sleep. I felt a bit of moisture seeping out of her.

I took off my shorts. I then lifted her nightgown from behind and raised it up to her waist. I took a nice, long look at her panties and feasted my eyes on her tight, thick ass cheeks and they way they made a wedgie on her panties. My cock was rock hard by this time. I pushed forward and laid it along her ass crack and proceeded to rub it up and down.

Man, this was heaven. Her firm ass, tight panties and my thick cock rubbing against them. This was the ultimate in early morning pleasure. I continued rubbing my dick up and down her ass. She stirred in her sleep, but did not wake up. I stopped and started numerous times.

I then decided to pull her panties down. For that she’d definitely have to wake up. So I put my hand once again inside the front of her panties, felt her cunt line and moved my fingers up and down along it. She opened her eyes, and looked at me for a few seconds. She looked down to see my hand inside her panties.

“Oh Sir, Okay,” is all she said.

I had by then inserted my hand inside the band of her panties and had started to pull it down. She raised her torso and allowed me to take it off her. Then she looked down and saw my thick, throbbing, hot cock. Without saying a word, she put her hand on it and started stroking it. My dick felt a mile long and a foot and a half wide. It was hurting so badly.

I also wanted to see her naked. I took hold of the bunched up nightgown at her waist and yanked it over her head. She helped me take this off. She had no bra on and so was completely naked!

I raked my eyes on her magnificent, fair body from head to toe. Her eyes followed mine all the way. Her breasts were wide, fleshy and rounded. They spread across her chest in two large globes. Her areola were dark and the nipples were already erect and hard. She did not have a flat stomach but it was not too plump either. Her alluring navel was deep and dark and a thin line of hair ran from it and joined the thicket of black curls between her legs. Her thighs were firm and marbled, knees rounded and the shape of her calves were gorgeous.

I turned her on her stomach and took in the view of her backside. Fantastic, firm ass, a clean ass crack with some hair coming out of her asshole. I bent down and placed a kiss on each butt-cheek, then on the back of her thighs and knees and calves. She sighed and moved with each touch. I parted her ass-cheeks and feasted my eyes on her asshole. She let out a deep moan as she realized what I was doing, “Aiyooo...” Her puckered asshole was clean and surrounded by small balck, curly hair that continued up her ass crack. I absolutely loved seeing girls’ assholes. These were one of my favorite parts while watching porn videos and photos. I gently placed my thumb on it. She moaned a little louder as I pressed harder, “Aiyo, sir, what are you doing?” I bent close to her ear and whispered, “Oh, Latha, I want to get inside you!”

She cried out, softly, “Oh no sir, no. I have not done it before..it will hurt!”

I wanted to insert my cock into her - her cunt, her mouth, her ass. I turned her back, and she resumed to stroke my cock. Both of us looked at her fist flying along the length of my hard dick. I pulled her to the edge of the bed, and her legs dangled down to the floor. I picked up my bag and got out a condom and looked at her. She followed my movements as I rolled it on my thick cock. Before that I spread a little lotion. I then picked up each of her legs and placed my hands on the backs of her thighs, pressed them against her and spread them wide.

“Ouch, amma,” she gasped. Then she looked down as I approached her cunt. My hands were holding her thighs so I directed my cock with my torso and had to probe a bit and the tip of my cock found her opening easily. “Oi, amma, oh!” she sighed again as we made contact.

She was looking at me as I pushed down on her. I then looked at my cock as it went in and out of her, slowly at first, and then rapidly. I thrust non-stop for about two minutes, and in that time she creamed wonderfully. White, thick juices flowed out of her on to my cock, lubricating and making it smooth and easy for the both of us. As we slapped our bodies together, her juices spread on my abdomen as well and felt slimy and warm.

I stopped and fell on top of her. She gasped, as she supported my weight. We lay there catching our breaths, panting. When I was ready again, I lifted myself off her. I looked down and pulled my cock out of her. I reached for her panties and wiped her thick juices from my condom. Then I placed the panties on her cunt, pressed and wiped her clean. She let out a soft yelp as I did that, and looked up at me. I pushed into her again and started fucking her in earnest again.

We fucked in this position for a long time, stopping frequently and taking breaks. She creamed again. Her hairy cunt was slick and sticky, and my condom was covered with her white of her juices, contrasting starkly with the black of my cock.

I then wanted to see if she would be willing to go a little further. I pulled out my cock, and with two fingers I scraped the cream from my cock. And as she looked on, I placed my fingers on her asshole and spread the cream on it.

“Ahhhh.... oooh.. ... ammmmaaa,” she hissed.

I repeated the process and this time I inserted my middle finger into her asshole. It went in quite easily because of the lubrication her juices provided, but it did hurt her a bit. “Aiyooo, aiyoo, aahhh,” she complained. I pulled my finger out, and in a jiffy I had my cock in its place and inserted it as far as it would go. The tip of my cock hit hard against her asshole, and then went it almost an inch. I was totally aroused. I had never done this before! Was this the time? Will I be able to fulfill my fantasy of anal sex? My cock was primed and ready for the pain and burning that I anticipated.

“Nooo, Nooo, please, Pleeeeese,” she cried out a little loudly.

I had to relent. I did not want to force myself on her, especially for something like this. I pulled out and flopped on her and whispered into her ear.

“Sorry, Latha, So sorry. I don’t want to hurt you. I will not hurt you. So sorry.. I won’t do it again.”

“It’s okay, sir, okay. Sorry, it will hurt, I know.”

“Okay, Okay,” I whispered, and stopped moving. I then rose and pulled the condom off my cock. Seeing this, she said, “Oh sir, don’t stop. Okay do it if you want, sir,” She moved down a bit and spread her ass cheeks with her hands, offering herself to me. “Don’t stop! Be slow, sir”

“No, No,” I said.I was just going to use a new condom. I then pushed her back onto the middle of the bed and she parted her thighs and got ready to receive me. This time I was not gentle. I started pumping hard and fiercely. I pounded her with increased force. I was grunting with each thrust and she responded with loud grunts. I pumped in and out of her non-stop. I wanted to continue like this until I ejaculated.

She understood what I was doing and said, “Okay, Okay, Okay....please.... don’t ... stop.. ah .. ah .. ah.. so ...good.. sir. ..ahhh.” I did not want to stop. I slammed her relentlessly and she took my punishment without any complaints.

I stopped for one last time, and looked down on her, holding myself up with my arms extended on the bed by her sides.

I flopped on her, and readied myself for my final push and got into my favorite position. I tucked my hands under her shoulders and grabbed her hair tightly. I used this to support me as I fucked her harder than before. I heard myself grunting louder and louder. She wrapped her hands around my shoulders and back and held on for dear life and gasped with each of my lunges into her. She was almost screaming, but not too loudly.

“Oh, Latha, here it is. I am coming. Aiyoo, aaah, aaah, aaaah,” I croaked.

I became stiff as I waited for my cum. Both of us were motionless for a few seconds, eyes locked on each other, and then my dam broke. My spurts were strong and intense, My cock throbbed and banged against the walls of her vagina with each spurt. She could feel it. Her eyes were open, but she was gazing into the middle distance, experiencing the force of my spurts inside her as they came one after another in strong bursts, pulsating inside her. “Yes.. oh yes, oh, oh, oh, “ she said as she felt her cunt respond. I kept looking at her until the throbbing cock subsided and the last of my cum oozed into the condom. She finally focussed on me, and gave me a magnificent smile. My heart melted.

At work that day I was unable to focus on work. My mind was on Latha. I wanted to be with her again. Not to fuck, but just to be next to her, to talk to her. Prakash and Aruna were coming back on Friday. So I only had this week to be alone with Latha.

But I received a bombshell of a news from the office in the evening.

That night, lying on the bed with me, Latha could sense something was wrong.

“Sir, what is it? Tell me.”

“Latha, I have to go to my main office in New York for the rest of the week. I will be back on Friday. By then....”

“Aruna and Prakash will be back,” she finished my sentence, and both of us were quiet for a while. Then she said, “So, today may be the last day for a while for us? “

“Appears so,” I said, turning and looking at her. “It also looks like Prakash will have to move to the regional office soon. They need him more there.”

“Oh!” she said, simply.

I patted her on her arm, and said,”Let’s just talk for now.”

“OK, whatever you want,” she said, and started massaging my head. I put an arm around her and kissed her cheek. But we did not talk about much. We were like that for some time and guess both of us dozed off.

Something awoke me very, very early. I looked around at it was still dark, with very little light seeping in through the curtains. I looked at Latha sleeping peacefully.

I went to the bathroom and took a leak. When I returned, she had stirred from her sleep and went to the bathroom as well. She came back and flopped down on the bed and went back to sleep. Or so I thought. She actually turned towards me and said, “Couldn’t sleep?”. By this time, I had a big, fucking hard on! I looked at her. Should I? Would she?

I got up and removed all my clothes and lay down next to her. I was surprised when she too got up and undressed completely and lay down and hugged me. Her hands hit my thickened penis. She giggled softly, reached out and grabbed it. Her hands were still cold from the bathroom and my cock was hot, and she said, “oh, my!” in surprise.

I let her pleasure me with her hand for a while and then pushed her back and sucked on one nipple and kneaded the other breast. Her nipple was very hard in my mouth. Like stones. Her tit was warm to the touch. I spent a long, long time sucking and putting my spit on her nipples. I then lapped the whole of the breasts with my tongue, making them sticky and wet.

I put me hand on her mound, felt the now familiar hair, and then inserted my finger into her cunt. She was a little dry at first, but within a few thrusts she became moist and lubricated. I got up, spread her thighs gently, and placed my mouth on her mound, completely covering her cunt hole.

“Oooh, ssssssss,” she hissed, and I felt her hands holding my head and pushing it down. I probed with my tongue and found her hole and inserted it into her cunt.

“Aiyoo,” I heard her moan. “Oi amma, aaah,” she said as I twirled my tongue inside her. I pulled it out and licked her outer lips, her curly hair, dry on my tongue. I could smell her juices and a hint of piss. I did not mind. I kept at it for a while, transferring my attention from one outer lip to another. Then I edged upwards and covered her clit with my mouth. I flicked it with my tongue as it came out from its covering to meet me, It was as hard as her nipple but with the taste of her juices all over it.

Suddenly, she climaxed. One moment she was gyrating her torso in tune with the motions of my mouth, and in the next she fell completely motionless and still. She gave one small jerk upwards and smashed her torso into my mouth, stayed there for a few seconds and fell back down on the mattress in a heap.

“Oiyoo, appa.. Aiyoooo, god! What happened!” she exclaimed.

I lifted myself up slowly and lay down beside her, reached for her mouth and inserted my tongue into it. She could taste the remnants of her juices and cum from it, and I slipped a lot of saliva along with it into her. We separated with a sloppy, squelching sound. She gasped and panted. Her chest rose and fell rapidly. She moaned until her breathing became regular. I watched her all the way.

Then she rose and grabbed my penis. It was semi-hard now, but immediately hardened as she started stroking it. Then she bent her head and took my cock in her mouth. Incredible! The sensation was exquisite. Even after hundreds of blowjobs, each new one felt fantastic. Latha knew how to user her tongue and mouth on a cock. She sucked at it and made slurping sounds. She wrapped her fingers around the base and squeezed. She handled my balls with utmost care so as to not hurt me. She raked the underside of my penis with her nails, gently. She lifted her head and twirled her tongue on the head of my dick. What a phenomenal feeling!! My dick felt so hard and long. I wasn’t even close to coming. But I knew I had to fcuk her now.

I pulled her up and raised her thighs. She watched me get in between them and roll a condom over my turgid cock. I then extended my legs and fell down on her, my cock slipped into her cunt effortlessly.

She sighed, “Uhhh, oooh, so goood!!” and clasped her arms around my shoulders. I pumped into her in this position for a long time, slowly pulling out and pushing in, extending the pleasure and sensation of my cock sliding into her pussy.

She said, “Slow now, sir, stay for a long time. Be inside me. Can you feel it? Do you like it? Say yes, sir, yesssss, yesssss, yessss,” in tune with our motions.

I stopped after sometime. And then when I started I folded my legs and knelt down between her thighs. I raised and held her legs wide and away from her body, and placed my dick at the entrance of her cunt and rammed it in. “Aiyoooo, Aiyooo, Appa...” she squealed softly. I continued in this manner for another few minutes, still with slow thrusts in and out, not wanting to rush things.

Then, when I stopped to take a break, she surprised me by pushing me away and out of her. I looked at her to see what she wanted, when she reached for a pillow and put it next to her waist, turned around and straddled it. She presented her ass to me! She reached back with one hand and spread her ass cheek. And with the other she reached out to me and pulled me on her.

“Come on, sir, please. Do it now. Put in inside me. Don’t worry. Yes?” she whispered.

“You sure? It will ...” I started, but she interrupted me. “Do it sir. I want you to have me like no one has....” She let go of me and used that hand as well to spread her cheeks. My dick surged and jerked like never done before. It felt thicker and longer and harder as I looked at the opening Latha had offered me. I pulled her down the pillow a bit to angle myself correctly (as I had imagined a numerous times in my fantasies). I took my dick in my fist and placed it at the entrance of her anus at pushed. The hard flesh of her rectum pushed back on my penis. But I did not let go. I moved a bit and this time almost all of my head went it.

She jerked back, and exclaimed sharply, “Aiyo, appa, wait! Wait!” She was panting and gasping. After about ten seconds she said, “Okay, slowly now.” But I couldn’t control myself anymore. As soon as my head was in, I pushed with all my might. The skin on my cock stretched and burned, but the condom helped reduce the pain. She let out a long moan, “UhnnnnnnnnnUhnnnnnn.” But I pushed once more and just like that, the entire length of my cock was in her ass!

I lay down of Latha’s back. She was gasping and breathless again. “Okay? Are you okay? Should I stop?” I asked.

“Yes, I am alright. It’s okay now. Not bad,” she managed to gasp out.

I raised myself and pulled my cock out of her ass, and pushed back in again. She was right. It was not burning anymore. I felt it go in and out more easily, though she was still groaning and moaning with each of my thrusts. I stopped after a while, adjusted our positions and started fucking her ass again.

I was fucking a woman’s ass. I was almost fifty years old and here I was doing it after a lifetime of fantasizing. Fuck! Look at that asshole. Taking in my fucking cock! Man, this is great!, I thought..

For a moment I forgot I was fucking Latha. I started ramming her harder, but her groans became louder and louder and I suddenly realized she might be hurting. I stopped and decided to pull out.

“I will stop now,” I whispered to her. I pulled me cock out as gently as I could, but it still hurt as thick cock head exited her hole. She grunted with relief and so did I.

I lay down beside her, “Thank you, thank you, thank you, Latha. Oh god, that was good for me. I am sorry I hurt you. Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry,” I panted into her ear.

She turned back towards me and said, “Sir, don’t say that. I wanted you to have it. Did you like it? It hurt a bit, but now I am okay I think.”

I looked at her and placed my hand on her cheek. She reached up to me and kissed me on my cheek.

I did not finish, but that was OK. We lay like that for a while.

“Do you think this is the last time we will be together, sir?” she asked.

“I don’t know. Like you said, we’ll see.”

“I think it is time for me to go back. There is a lot to do in India. The house, farm etc. Nothing here now really. Aruna and Prakash have settled in well.”

I did not know what to say. I turned towards her and pressed myself on her thigh. It was hot against my cool cock.

“Yeah, me too. I think they want me to go to the UK to setup office there, like a promotion or something. Things are happening very fast.”

She reached out to my dick, it was starting to swell. I rose and she understood what I wanted. She raised and parted her thighs. I went between her legs and she took hold of my now throbbing dick with one hand, and with the other started to play with my balls.

I lowered myself into her. She had dried up considerably and I found it hard to penetrate. I knew if I pushed hard, I would be able to get inside her cunt. I looked up at her and she nodded. I pushed down and I was able to get in a little. It hurt a bit, and she gasped and gritted her teeth, but still nodded at me to continue. I rammed my cock into her and continued in spite of the dryness. I did not stop when I reached the end. I pulled out immediately. She moaned and gasped at the burning sensation. “Ahhhhh, Ahhhhhh, Mmmm.”

Somehow, it felt so good to start dry, and get lubricated gradually. Within three or four thrusts, her juices started flowing slowly. She smiled, as both of us realized what was happening. As it became easier, I continued pumping into her, increasing my pace with each thrust. She understood what I was doing. “OK, Ooook, oooooo,” she mumbled with pleasure. I wanted to reach my climax without stopping. My movements became a blur. I was plunging into her, slapping her body hard and fast and furious. She was matching my thrusts with grunts and upward thrusts of her torso. When I reached the edge, I stopped, waiting for one or two last thrusts, readying to come. She looked at me and pushed my stomach indicating me to pull out, and immediately patted her chest, gasping.

I pulled out and she put her thighs down. I scrambled up to her chest and she took my hot, throbbing dick in her hand and started stroking it. I was about to come, “Ahh, Latha, ooh, I am coming,here, show me your tits,” I screamed. She continued stroking my cock with one hand and with the other she squeezed one boob and presented it to me. “Fuck! Fuck! God!!” I let out a little cry as cum shot out of my cock. The first one was small and landed softly. She stopped stroking, and in a fraction of a second my next spurt rocketed forcefully and landed on her neck. “Motherfucker!”, I let out a soft scream. The next spurts followed in quick succession and bathed her boobs and chest and neck with layers of thick, white jism. I was shaking violently with each spurt, enjoying the thrill of release and the pleasure of seeing my cum landing on Latha’s body. She was gaping wide eyed and open mouthed in amazement as each long stream ejected from my hole and fell on her like heavy raindrops. It was an incredible experience! I had not expected her to do this!

But what she did next blew my mind, and my dick almost exploded.

As my spurts died, she held my thighs and slid herself down under me, raised her head and put my cock in her mouth. Fucking hell! I involuntarily tried to jerk my cock out of her mouth, but she did not let go. My balls coiled and shot their remaining load into her mouth. She moved her head up and down my cock and her hand squeezed the last few spurts and cum drops on to her tongue, inside her mouth, and I could see her throat moving as she swallowed it all!

“Ooooh, Latha!! Aiyooo, God! Fuck! Fuck! “ I screamed, making no sense. “This is fantastic, mothefucker! Yes, oh, my, thank you, thank you, THANK YOUUUUUU, Aahhh!” I shouted as I pulled my dick out of her mouth and flopped on the bed, drained, exhausted, gasping and panting hard, and satiated.

She just patted my thighs and got up. Still fully naked, she went to the bathroom to clean herself.

What happened here? Why did she do this? Why did she allow me to fuck her in the ass, and then also swallow my cum. Here was this quiet, nice, shy Indian woman, making herself do al this - just to satisfy me? Did she have an inkling that this might be our last encounter? God! This was all too much, I said to myself as I lay there panting and gasping, waiting for her to return.

++++++++

Things happened too fast after that day.

As expected, my office wanted to send me to the UK to set up shop a team for another big client as soon as possible.

What I did not know was that they were also on relocating Prakash and Aruna to the regional office immediately.

Doing such things at short notice was expected in our line of work, and we accepted it. With each of us planning our individual trips, we hardly had any time for one another. Within a few days, we were in two different countries, separated by an ocean.

About a week later I called and chatted with Prakash. He said the new place was good and they were settling in nicely. “Sir, but Aruna’s amma did not like this place. She only stayed for a week and left for India. She is doing ok, though.”

After hesitating for a few seconds, he said, “Sir? Aruna says Hello!”

I felt sad as I hung up. I was missing Aruna and Latha. What was the last thing we did together? What were the last words we exchanged? Will I see them again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.