Tuesday 1 August 2023

Unusual Swapping Relationship Leads To Pregnancy

My name is Ethan, and my wife, Harper, and I met in our junior year at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.  We dated until graduation and then got married when we moved to Omaha to start our careers.  I majored in finance and advanced quickly in a multinational conglomerate, and Harper had a good career with a biotech company, until three years later when we started a family with our daughter, Megan. 

We started out in an apartment in Omaha, but by three years after our daughter was born, we had saved enough to purchase a home in a middle-class suburb.  It was a new subdivision, and the four other homeowners in our cul-de-sac were close to our age of twenty-eight, and all except one couple had young kids at that time.  We’ve been living in our home for two years now, and this story starts about the time we moved in. 

Harper and I are sociable and enjoyed participating in neighborhood barbeques and other activities, including evenings out, where we often shared babysitters while some or all of us couples went out for dinner, dancing, and drinking.  The mothers who were breastfeeding pumped and stored breastmilk so they could drink alcohol with the rest of us. 

All the wives are pretty, but the husbands were especially attracted to Harper and our next-door neighbor’s wife, Claire.  Harper is five feet and four inches tall, weighed one hundred and twenty-eight pounds, and with her strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes, she looks a lot like the actress, Amy Adams, except with somewhat larger 32C breasts.


As much as I love my wife and enjoy our active sex life, I was very attracted to Claire.  They didn’t have kids yet, and she is petite at five feet and two inches tall, and at the time weighed about one hundred and twenty pounds.  She has brown hair and eyes, and looks a lot like the actress, Jennifer Love Hewitt.  She’s pretty, but I was most attracted to her 34DD, melon-sized breasts, that are full and wide-rooted.  She also wears revealing tops and tight yoga pants and leggings that display her long, thick, bulging camel toe.

Claire’s husband, Oliver, seemed to be overly attracted to Harper like I was to his wife.  That might have been partially due to the differences in our wives’ hair color, eye color, and skin tone, and him having a thing for strawberry blondes with blue eyes but also because our wives were more social and outgoing than the other wives and were receptive to flirting from other men. 

I think Harper was more attracted to Oliver than the other men too, and after several months of socializing with our new neighbors, it became apparent that I was focusing most of my attention on Claire, and Oliver was doing the same with Harper.  And although we continued the neighborhood activities with everyone, Harper and I started going out to dinner and dancing more with just Claire and Oliver.  We danced with one another’s spouses, and at first, there weren’t any overt displays of affection like kissing or rubbing the wives’ asses and tits. 

Over the next few months, we evolved to closer hugging and kissing, and I guided Claire and I away from Harper and Oliver on the dance floor, just as he was doing with my wife so it would be harder to observe one another.  I loved having Claire in my arms with her big breasts pressed against my chest, and our long, tongue-probing kisses were becoming more passionate all the time.  

When Claire didn’t object to me slightly rubbing her ass, I continued until sometimes I was pulling her against me by gripping both ass cheeks with my hands.  Then I began rubbing the sides of her melon-sized breasts, as she pulled me hard against her to feel my soft cock pressed against her stomach.  We were becoming closer emotionally too, and I was developing strong feelings for her. 

I was blessed with a big cock which has always kept Harper happy in bed.  It’s uncircumcised, very thick, covered with bulging veins, and over six inches long on soft.  On hard, it’s almost ten inches long and even thicker, and I have lemon-sized, low-hanging balls.  But I was usually able to control myself and not let it get hard while dancing with Claire.  

Ironically, it was about that time they announced that Claire was pregnant with their first child, and although that ended her drinking alcoholic beverages, it surprisingly didn’t end our budding infatuation and intimacy on the dance floor.  I was hoping to have sex with Claire one day, and I was excited about her being pregnant.  

I enjoyed it when Harper was pregnant when, in addition to having a wetter pussy due to increased vaginal discharge, I loved sucking her swelling tits and eating her out while looking up at and rubbing her growing belly.  There was something so taboo and exciting about eating out a woman with a baby in her belly. 

Claire’s belly was starting to show in her fourth month, and I lost control dancing one night when we were far out of sight of our spouses.  I was weighing one of Claire’s even more pendulous breasts in my hand while rubbing far down and under her ass with the other within an inch or two of her pussy.  She was squeezing my ass and pulling me against her when my cock got hard, and she whispered, “My goodness, Ethan, is that thing for real, or do you have one of those three-cell Maglites in your pants?” 

I knew that three-cell Maglites are about twelve inches long and the two-cell versions are approximately ten inches long, and my cock is even thicker than the shafts.  So, I replied, “Oh shit, sorry, Claire, it’s so hard to stay in control with you in my arms like this.  But no, it’s more like a two-cell Maglite but a little thicker, and I’d love to share it with you.” 

She said, “I’d love that too, Ethan, but I’m not sure how that could happen.  Have you gotten any vibes from Harper indicating that she might be considering us fully swapping as couples since we’ve been swapping for dancing and kissing so much?  Oliver has shared with me that he’d like to fuck Harper and get into her sweet, red-haired pussy, but she hasn’t been as receptive to him as I’ve been with you.  Maybe you should feel her out a little to see if she’s even thought about it.  Oliver has a nice cock too but not quite as big as yours, and she must have been feeling it when they’re dancing.”

I said, “I know we’ve gotten close, but I had no idea that you might be considering swapping.  That’s going to drive me crazy now with the thought I could have you if only Harper wanted Oliver.” 

Claire rubbed her stomach against my throbbingly hard cock again, and said, “I would prefer to do this with an agreement for all of us to swap, but I hope it doesn’t make you think less of me to hear that I was very active sexually before meeting Oliver, and I would cheat if needed to get a taste of that big thing you’ve got between your legs.” 

Harper and I were still inebriated when we got home that night.  After we got into bed I hugged and kissed her and even though I hadn’t seen it accused her of being more intimate with Oliver, saying, “You and Oliver are really getting passionate on the dance floor, and I have to admit that it’s arousing seeing you two together.  Have you given any thought to taking this further with them?”

Harper answered, “I don’t think we’re doing as much as you and Claire are, and you can’t seem to get enough of pressing against her big tits or grinding your cock into her belly.  Oliver is doing the same with me, and he’s well-hung too.  Has Claire said anything about your big cock poking into her belly?  And what do you mean about taking this further?”  

I didn’t want to admit too much yet and replied, “I know she feels it, because she sometimes moves side-to-side rubbing it with her belly like it’s an accident, but she hasn’t said anything yet.  And about taking it further, it’s just that we’ve been spending a lot of time in passionate embraces and kisses with one another’s spouses, and I was wondering if either you or Oliver have talked about maybe swapping spouses in bed, you know, swapping to fuck?” 

It was a relief when she didn’t go berserk at such a leading and brazen question and instead laughed, before responding, “Oh yeah, you’d love that, honey, getting Claire’s huge fucking hooters in your mouth and your big cock in her hairy pussy even though she’s pregnant.  I haven’t mentioned it although Oliver has hinted at it, but I’m not sure I’m ready for something like that, or how I’d feel about a group situation, or seeing you with Claire.  I think we’re better off just enjoying what we have with them now and not risk fucking up our friendship on the chance things go sour if we swapped and got more intimate.” 

With no apparent interest on Harper’s part to swap, dancing and superficial intimacy continued for the next several months, but less frequently.  Claire got into her last month of pregnancy when she was too uncomfortable and self-conscious about her big belly to go out dancing even though her libido seemed even higher when we were together.  That’s also when there were changes in my situation that made it possible for Claire and me to meet in secret. 

Our daughter, Megan, was old enough for preschool which was three days a week for four hours, and Harper’s old company allowed her back to work part-time with the option to use their in-office daycare facility.  At about the same time, my company initiated a four-day-per-week work-from-home option for some positions for which I qualified.  That gave me four days a week that I’d be home alone for four hours or more, and thankfully, Harper preferred to have our daughter in the daycare at work on non-preschool days. 

The last time we went out as couples was only two weeks before Claire gave birth.  We were dancing out of earshot of our spouses, and I told her about my new situation working at home, before saying, “So, if you have any interest in taking our intimacy further even though you’re lusciously pregnant now it should be easy to make that happen.” 

Claire said, “That sounds wonderful, Ethan, but the timing is terrible.  My sex drive is in high gear for some reason, but my doctor has warned me not to have any penetrative sex at this late stage.” 

I said, “That’s fine with me especially since I love all kinds of oral sex, and the wetter the better.  I loved it when Harper was pregnant, and she had an increase in vaginal and cervical discharges.  I ate her out all the time and loved kissing, caressing, and sucking every inch of her body and especially her growing belly.  But then the best part was when she started lactating, and I was in line right behind the baby for my nightly feedings.” 

She said, “My goodness, Harper is a lucky lady.  Oliver and I are into oral sex too, but he doesn’t seem to be as enthusiastic about eating me out when I’m in those stages of my cycle when I’m wetter and gooier than usual, but I love sucking his cock and eating his cum.  It grosses him out with me being pregnant and he accidentally sees my panties in the clothes hamper with some thick and gooey vaginal discharge stains.” 

“I’m usually very wet but my discharge has been even heavier now that I’m pregnant.  He’s not too happy either with my big belly and the other little bit of weight I gained with my pregnancy.  He even teases me about being a like a cow with my bigger tits.  I don’t know if he’ll want anything to do with my lactating breasts.” 

I kissed her passionately while rubbing her breast and side of her belly before saying, “You’re making me hungry and everything about you sounds absolutely delicious to me, Claire, and I’d be so happy if you’ll have me over on Monday.”

Claire said, “That sounds wonderful to me, but you might get more wetness than you can handle.  I have periodic, involuntary incontinence depending on how the baby is positioned, and my doctor says that is quite normal.” 

I smiled and said, “I’m familiar with that from Harper, and I think most pregnant women, have the same problem.  And since your belly is so big, I can see how that would affect you too.  It’s all good for me, and I’m hungry for anything you’ll feed me.” 

First Time Alone with Claire 

It made me feel guilty enough just making plans to go behind Harper’s back to be intimate with Claire, and I felt like more of an asshole going to her home on Monday.  The only saving grace for me was that our spouses had at least talked about swapping too.  I felt a lot better, though, when she greeted me with a kiss wearing only a t-shirt with no bra and cotton maternity shorts with no panties.  Claire was nervous and feeling guilty for cheating on Oliver too, and we sat on the couch for a few minutes to talk it over. 

Claire said, “I feel like such a slut, adulteress, and am ashamed.  I know that it’s taboo to cheat on Oliver especially since I’m carrying his baby, but I can’t deny what we mean to each other.”

I said, “I felt and still feel ashamed and guilty too, but coming here and seeing your pretty face and ripe, voluptuous, pregnant body helps me to justify what we’re doing.  I’ll fully understand and won’t hold any resentment if you’d prefer not to go forward with this, and we can continue as in the past.  But I’m immensely hopeful you’ll give it a chance and let me taste every inch of you.”

She didn’t say anything but pulled my face to hers to kiss, as I fondled her magnificent breasts, and she rubbed my crotch.  We kissed passionately for what seemed like five minutes while I pulled her t-shirt up over her breasts and fondled her, and she pushed her hand into my athletic shorts to feel my bare, hardening cock.  That was the first time we had felt each other skin-to-skin.

When we finally broke our kiss, Claire stood and pulled me up by the hand leading us to her bedroom, and saying, “We’ll be much more comfortable in there.” 

We quickly undressed each other, and I stood in awe looking at her pendulous breasts hanging on her big belly, as she stood looking at my cock and said, “Damn, Ethan, I knew it was big from feeling it pressed against me, but this thing is a monster.” 

Claire laid on her back on the bed, and I laid next to her on my side leaning over to kiss her and fondle and rub her breasts and belly.  Pregnant women look so delicious to me, and I slowly moved down sucking her breasts careful not to leave any hickeys before kissing, licking, and sucking her belly, as I moved closer and closer to her pussy, that was covered with a neatly-trimmed layer of brown hair.  

I loved the intoxicating aroma of her wet pussy, and when I moved closer, she said, “You weren’t kidding about going down on me, Ethan, and I’m very wet for you today.  I’ve got to have your cock in my mouth too, so turn around and share with me.” 

After I turned around on my side, Claire rolled my way on her side, and she took my cock into her mouth, as I began licking and sucking her thick-lipped pussy.  I loved the wetness and taste of her hairy pussy and pulled her top leg forward and over my head to give me better access to her crotch.  I was sucking her pussy and swallowing the slick, tasty, cervical mucous that would otherwise stain her panties. 

She pulled my top leg over her head too and alternated sucking my cock and balls which Harper sometimes did for me, and Claire was bringing me repeatedly to the brink of ejaculation and then backing off.  We had been sucking each other for about fifteen minutes, and I got the urge to suck her gorgeous ass that I had been staring at the whole time.  So, I leaned farther around and began licking and sucking her perineum before pressing my face between her ass cheeks. 

I hadn’t previously told Claire that I would rim her too, and she was moaning and sucking my cock even harder as I began licking, sucking, and probing her asshole with my tongue.  I got turned on doing something so nasty and wanted to be smothered by her pussy and ass, so I slowly pulled Claire on top of me, and then helped her pull her knees forward, until she was almost sitting on my face. 

Then I nudged her torso up until she got the idea of what I was doing, and she sat fully on my face smothering me alternately with her ass and pussy, as I turned my head slightly to the sides to breathe.  Then when she was sitting with her long, thick pussy covering my face, she began shaking above me and I barely heard her say, “Oh fuck, Ethan, you’ve given me an orgasm with your mouth.” 

An additional flow of vaginal and cervical fluids flowed into my mouth, and then there were several squirts of piss as her body lost control with her orgasm.  I held her firmly on top of me as I swallowed her fluids, and then she slid forward for me to suck her asshole again.  

After another five minutes, Claire leaned down to suck my cock, as I resumed sucking her pussy and clit, and with me being so aroused from sucking her pussy and ass I ejaculated in just another two minutes.  Claire kept sucking and swallowing my cum long after my orgasm ended, and we rolled together on your sides again, still sucking each other. 

We finally separated, and I turned around next to her where we kissed as I fondled her breasts.  Then she said, “Oh fuck, Ethan, I’ve never been eaten out so wonderfully even in college, and I’ve never had my ass eaten out before.  You weren’t kidding about being hungry for me, and I loved sucking your cock and eating your huge cum load too.” 

I had already been with Claire for over an hour, and after hugging and kissing for another half-hour and rubbing and kissing her belly, I said, “I need to get going, Claire, since I actually have some work I need to get done for my boss.  This has been so amazing, and I hope you’ll have me back tomorrow.”  

Claire said, “Of course I want you back tomorrow, and every other time you can make it.  I feel drained both physically and emotionally in such a good way, and I’m so appreciative of what you did for me.” 

I went to see Claire the next two days, and with our initial erotic urges relieved after the first day we spent more time cuddling and kissing in addition to me sucking her pussy and ass as much as I could.  Even though she sucked me off at least once each day, I really wanted to feel her wet pussy on my cock.  So on the fourth day which would be the last one for the week, I talked her into something I had previously read about. 

We were in the bedroom on Thursday and had just finished kissing and me sucking her breasts, when I said, “I love everything we’ve done, Claire, but I so badly want to feel your pussy on my cock.  There’s a way we can do it without me penetrating you, and it will feel good for both of us.” 

She was willing to listen, and I said, “This can be done in a lot of different positions, but I’m going to lie back on the bed, and I want you to straddle my crotch facing me, and then settle down on me with my cock positioned lengthways through your labia.  Then you can slide forward and back with your wet lips wrapped over my shaft.  That will provide stimulation for your vulva and clit and let us be as close as we can to fucking without any penetration.  Some people call this the camel toe slide.” 

Claire said, “That sounds kinky and hot, Ethan, but it would be so tempting for me to lift and tilt my hips and take your big cock inside me.  We can’t risk that now, since it could hurt my baby, and Oliver’s been cut off for a month now because of the doctor’s orders.  Will you promise not to fuck me?” 

I answered, “Of course, Claire, I promise I won’t try to fuck you.  You’ve got the tastiest and most gorgeous, hairy, thick-lipped pussy, and I just need to feel your wetness on my cock.” 

She got into position on top of me, and it felt so good as she started sliding back and forth on my cock with a squishing sound from her wetness.  She was soon moaning with that continued, direct stimulation of her clit, and I was getting closer and closer to ejaculation.  It was so arousing watching her big breasts and belly moving back and forth over me, and as tempting as it was to tilt my cock up and slip it into her married pussy, I kept my promise and didn’t try to fuck her. 

Claire had been slide-fucking me for what seemed like seven minutes, and she was having her second orgasm when my cock erupted spewing spurt after spurt of thick, white cum on my belly.  She looked down as her orgasm subsided, and said, “This was a wonderful idea, Ethan, and I can see that it was good for you too.” 

I thought Claire was going to lean down and kiss me, but instead she slid back between my legs and leaned down to lick the cum off my belly.  Then she moved up and leaned down to kiss me sharing my own cum with me.  That was still a good position where I could have easily slipped my cock into her pussy, but we just hugged and kissed as the euphoria of our orgasms subsided.” 

Neither Harper nor I had been pestering each other for sex for the past week like we usually did.  When she casually brought it up, I gave the excuse that I was covered up with work and getting used to working from home, so I was a little stressed out.  That was a warning that I’d better be careful not to neglect her needs or stray too far from my normal habits if I didn’t want to make her suspicious.  At the same time, though, I had to wonder why she hadn’t been asking for sex either. 



Claire Gives Birth

Claire was more uncomfortable than usual the following week, since she was only days from the expected delivery date of that Friday, but we still did all the oral sex and slide fucking just less intense and for shorter periods of time.  It was Thursday when I got a big and pleasant surprise. 

I was on my back on the bed with Claire sitting on and riding my face, and she was just relaxing from her second orgasm when my mouth and face were flooded with fluids.  Her water had broken, and I swallowed I don’t know how much of it before she moved off me, and said, “Oh shit, Ethan, I’m a day early, and the baby’s coming.  Go home quickly and get cleaned up.  I’ll wait a couple of minutes and call Oliver and tell him to call you and ask you to take me to the hospital.  The hospital’s close to us, but it’s all the way across town for him to get home.  If he calls you at home, that will help give us cover that you weren’t or haven’t been coming over here.” 

Fortunately, my shirt was off when her water broke, so I just needed to wash my face and hair in the sink and brush my teeth.  I was ready to go when I got Oliver’s call a few minutes later.  He was distressed saying, “Oh shit, Ethan, Claire’s water has broken a day early, and it’ll take me over a half hour to get home and then ten more minutes to the hospital.  Would you do us a favor, old buddy, and take he for me?  I’ll meet you there as soon as I can, but I don’t want to get in a wreck trying to get home first.”

“Sure, Oliver”, I said, “I’m happy to help.  If she’s ready now, I’ll help her out with her things and get her there.  Don’t worry, she’s in good hands and I’ll drive safely.” 

I felt guilty and ashamed then being reminded of our friendship and me secretly being intimate with his wife, but I went over and picked up Claire, and she called the hospital in the car to let them know she was coming.  Claire was in the delivery room but had not yet delivered the baby when Oliver arrived a little over twenty minutes later, and he briefly shook my hand and thanked me for bringing her to the hospital before joining her in the delivery room. 

Claire was in labor for over four hours, and Harper was waiting with me when Oliver came out with good news.  I had called Harper as soon as I got to the hospital, and she came there from work.  Claire was healthy, had come through the ordeal just fine, and their beautiful baby daughter was healthy.  We went to see Claire and the baby when they were settled in their room for the night, and then Harper and I went home. 

On the drive home, Harper said, “It’s a good thing you were working from home today so you could get Oliver’s call, and they were thankful that you got her to the hospital so quickly.  You never know when a delivery is going have complications.” 

The Truth Comes Out 

It was therapeutic for me to take a break from being intimate with Claire allowing me to reassess what we had been doing and to give their family time to begin their new life with a child without the complications of having a horny neighbor getting in the way.  They pretty much kept to themselves for the next few weeks, although Harper went over to help them with the baby equipment and supplies as well as helping Claire get started breastfeeding. 

Harper and I hadn’t in quite some time brought up our previous conversations about possibly swapping spouses with Claire and Oliver, but then one day, out of the blue after Harper had been over helping Claire, she said, “You haven’t talked about this in a while honey, but if you liked Claire’s big breasts before you’ll go berserk when you see those big milk jugs of hers now.  I’m going to have to watch you like a hawk knowing how you loved feeding from me.” 

I teased her a little, so she’d think that from me being open about it I had nothing to hide, and said, “Aw, come on, honey, you’re not going to begrudge me a little big-booby feeding time are you?  I loved drinking from you, and I’ll bet that Claire’s milk is sweet and creamy too.  And if you’ll let me do that, assuming she’d even let me, I’ll agree for you to drink a little cock milk from Oliver.  He’s got to be in a post-partum dry spell right now, and I’m sure he could churn up some cream for you with a little oral encouragement.” 

Harper laughed and teased me back, saying, “Yeah, you’d like that, wouldn’t you?  That would be all the excuse you’d need to suckle Claire.  But shit, while I’m at it, I might as well take his cock into my pussy too.  It didn’t feel quite as long as yours when we were dancing but still plenty thick.” 

It was hard to believe she was taking the kidding so far, and it made me feel better about what I had done with Claire hearing her tease about sucking and fucking Oliver.  I said, “Well, if you remember, I think all of us were willing to consider swapping spouses, but you couldn’t go through with it for some reason.  So as far as our moral standards are concerned, we were all conceptually up for having sex with one another’s spouses.  Maybe it wouldn’t be shocking for me to suckle Claire and for you to suck Oliver’s cock or even for all of us to fuck.” 

Harper said, “Yeah, and I’d bet that Oliver’s probably very horny by now.  If you recall, depending on a woman’s condition doctors sometimes recommend against penetrative sex for some time before the baby is born, so he may have been cut off a month or so before Claire gave birth.” 

I wondered why she’d even be speculating about that, and said, “That’s an odd thing for you to bring up.  What would give you the idea that’s the case for Oliver?” 

She replied, “I have been feeling guilty about something, and now’s as good a time as any to get it off my chest.  It was about two months ago that Oliver became flirtier with me, and one Saturday morning when you were playing golf with your work friends he came over to ask if you could help him with something in his garage.  Our daughter was playing over at a friend’s home, and he stayed for a while to talk.” 

It was scary thinking about what she would say next, but she continued, “It had been a while since we had kissed while dancing, and he started complimenting me on my appearance and saying how much he missed those dances, especially since he had been cut off from having sex with Claire.  Well, uh, sorry, honey, but I was horny that morning and felt sorry for him.  One thing led to another, and as we were kissing on the couch, he began rubbing my breasts, and the next thing I knew he had pushed up my t-shirt and was sucking my breasts.” 

I was stunned and stared blankly at her, as she said, “As we said earlier, we had all talked about the idea of swapping, so I didn’t think it would be such a big deal to go with the flow in that serendipitous moment of passion.  Before I knew it, we were in a side-by-side sixty-nine on the couch with me sucking his cock and him sucking my pussy.  We sucked each other to orgasm, and I swallowed his cum.’ 

“We’ve gotten together six more times since then and done the same thing, but we haven’t fucked yet.  I’m so sorry, honey, but given the way we teased about swapping with them, I thought you’d understand and not get too upset.” 

I was bursting with joy, since that justified what Claire and I had been doing, but I wasn’t ready at that time to admit my infidelity, if ever.  I wanted to be supportive for selfish reasons, and asked, “Holy shit, Harper, what motivated you to become even more intimate with Oliver when you didn’t want to do it before.”

Harper answered, “It was such a spontaneous thing the first time, and I think the thrill of cheating made it seem much more arousing than making a date with them to fuck.  I felt like a slut and so naughty and nasty doing that behind your back, but that also made it so enjoyable having sex with another man for the first time since college.  His cock isn’t as long as yours, but it’s even thicker, and I love eating his big, tasty loads of cum.” 

I encouraged her further by rubbing my cock and saying, “Damn, honey, that sounds so hot, but does Claire know about this, and when were you planning on fucking him?” 

Harper replied, “Oliver doesn’t want Claire to know, but I couldn’t do that to you.  I wanted to wait until I had the courage to tell you about it and get your blessing before fucking him.  That’s why I was teasing you about Claire’s lactating breasts to encourage you to try to suck her breasts and fuck her, so we’d both be guilty of adultery.” 

I asked, “So, you’d rather us act like we’re cheating having sex with them instead of getting together as a group?” 

She responded, “Hell yes, that’s much more exciting for me and Oliver thinking we’re getting away with something.” 

I said, “You have my blessing to fuck him, but I have one request.  I want you to have him over when he doesn’t know I’m home, and I want to watch.  And as much as I love sucking your pussy especially when it’s juicy, I want to eat you out after he leaves.” 

Harper said, “Shit, honey, that would be so kinky and amazing having you between my legs sucking up his cum.  Maybe we can have him over on Friday evening when Megan will be at a sleepover with a friend, and I’ll tell Oliver that you went bowling with friends from work.  I can hardly believe that you’re so supportive of me fucking him, and I’ll help you any way I can to get into Claire’s pants.  I’ll start telling her how much you’d love to suckle her huge, lactating breasts.” 



Oliver Fucks Harper 

Oliver came over at 7:00 pm on Friday, and I was hiding in the hallway when he arrived after having cleared a place to sit in my bedroom closet to hide when they came in to fuck.  They sat on the couch, and Oliver asked, “Are you sure that Ethan won’t come home and find us together?” 

Harper teased him, answering, “No, he’s bowling with his friends, but after the way he wanted us all to swap before he might even like seeing us together.  And tonight might  be your lucky night.” 

They first kissed on the couch, and my cock got hard when he pulled Harper’s t-shirt up and off over her head and began sucking her shapely breasts.  She also began rubbing his crotch before pushing his athletic shorts down and rubbing his cock.  His cock is uncircumcised and thick, as Harper described it, and his balls are low-hanging and huge.  After sucking her breasts for a few minutes, he started leaning down into the sixty-nine position as they had been doing, when Harper surprised him by standing up, taking his hand and leading him to our bedroom. 

I hurried to hide in the closet and watched as they finished undressing before lying in the bed.  Oliver was turning around again thinking they were just having oral sex when Harper pulled him on top of her, and said, “I love sucking your cock and being eaten out, but tonight I want your thick cock in my married pussy.  Just imagine what Ethan would think if he knew you were going to fuck and inseminate me.” 

Oliver said, “Oh shit, Harper, I’ve wanted this since we first met.” 

They were perfectly positioned with their legs open towards the closet door, as his ass flexed, and he started pushing his thick, nine-inch cock into my wife’s thick-lipped, red-haired pussy.  After his cock was buried to the ball in her pussy, he asked, “I don’t know your birth control situation, so will I need to pull out when I ejaculate?” 

She wrapped her legs around his ass to hold him in place and said, “I should be safe tonight, and I want your big load of semen and sperm to shoot deep inside my adulterous pussy.  Fuck me, Oliver, fuck me, and take out all your frustrations for not being able to fuck Claire for the past two months.” 

He fucked her hard and fast, and I could tell by Harper’s moans that she was having one orgasm after the other on his thick cock.  It was so erotic seeing his balls slapping against her thighs and pussy and his ass flexing, as they rutted like breeding animals in heat.  They had been fucking for over five minutes when his balls pulled up and perineum began throbbing, and I knew that he was inseminating my wife.

I watched as he continued stroking her with his deflating cock, and he finally rolled off to her side with a slurping sound as his cock pulled out of her.  Harper leaned down to suck his slimy cock clean, and fortunately, it was a bit too much for him to suck his cum out of her.  He sucked her breasts but wouldn’t kiss her after that, and said, “That was amazing, Harper, but now I feel so guilty cheating on Claire and my friend, Ethan.” 

Harper laughed and said, “Don’t feel too bad.  The way Ethan talks about Claire sometimes, I know he’d fuck her in a second given the opportunity.” 

Oliver was getting up to leave as he said, “Claire is expecting me back soon, but I can’t wait until we can do this again.  Do you think we’ll ever be able to swap spouses, so we don’t have to sneak around like this?” 

She replied, “I don’t know about that, and it’s hard to tell what Claire’s libido will be like after giving birth.  But I like cheating on them like this anyway, and I’ll want your cock in my mouth and pussy as often as we can arrange it.  But for now, please let yourself out, so I can lay here in the afterglow of my orgasms with your thick cum inside my pussy.” 

I came out of the closet when I heard the back door close and moved between Harper’s legs on the bed.  He had left a huge mess all over her hairy labia and inner thighs, and more cum was oozing out of her pussy.  I began sucking and licking her pussy and realized that his cum tasted similar to mine, and it was so arousing sucking another man’s cum out of my wife.” 

Socializing Again

Claire was almost four weeks postpartum when we began socializing with them again as couples, and most of the time we went to their home since they needed to be near their daughter.  I was concerned that motherhood and hormonal changes might lessen her desire to be intimate with me, and I was pleased when Claire took me aside on a Sunday evening to let me know our status. 

She said, “My doctor wants me to refrain from having intercourse for another two weeks, and I’m so horny to be with you again.  I know how much you love bodily fluids, and it’s so strange that Harper has been making comments to me about how much you’d probably like to suckle me.  I guess she’s thinking back to the time we almost swapped spouses, and I can hardly wait for you to feed from me.  I’ll call you when I put the baby down for a nap tomorrow morning, and you can come over.” 

I went over when she called me on Monday morning, and we first sat on the couch and kissed before she turned to straddle my lap facing me and pulled her t-shirt up and off.  I leaned in to suck her breast as she said, “The baby left me breasts full and in a little pain this morning, so I really need this.”

Her milk was sweet and creamy, and as I sucked first the right and then the left breast she was moving back and forth on my cock lump in a camel toe slide.  Even though we both had shorts on, I felt her wetness soaking through.  I pulled off her breast to say, “Oh my goodness, you’re so wet, and I can hardly wait to eat you out.” 

As I continued sucking her breasts, Claire pulled the gusset of her shorts to the side, and I pushed my shorts down.  Then I was sliding my cock flesh to flesh in her wet vulva.  She had first one and then another orgasm from the combination of me sucking her and feeling my cock on her vulva and clit, and I finally lost it and ejaculated on my stomach.  I laughed and said, “I’ve got some laundry to do when I get home.” 

We went to her bed after I ejaculated and got into a side-by-side sixty-nine, and she licked the cum off my stomach before sucking my cock, and I sucked her wet pussy that was oozing some type of fluids.  She told me later that it was normal for women to have a postpartum discharge for as long as four weeks or so, and I pulled her on top of me so she could sit up and press he pussy and ass to my face.

I alternated sucking her pussy and ass for what seemed like fifteen minutes, and she had and orgasm and released several squirts of pee into my mouth.  After we rolled apart and were lying together talking, I asked, “When will you be cleared by your doctor to fuck assuming that you’d let me fuck you?” 

Claire answered, “I do want to fuck you, Ethan, but I’m off my birth control since I’m lactating, and we’d have to be very careful if at all.  Let’s just enjoy what we’re able to do now and see how I feel about that later.” 

With my cooperation it was easy for Harper and Oliver to arrange to fuck in my bed, and I was enjoying watching and eating his cum more and more.  They were fucking an average of about one and a half times per week.  And with me working from home, it was easy for Claire and me to get together just about anytime we wanted to. 

It was four months postpartum when Claire was fully healed and back in shape.  We were on her couch one day doing the camel toe slide, as I sucked her breasts, and she said, “That feels so good, Ethan, but I have to feel your cock inside me.  Fuck me now before I change my mind.”

I was trying to be as responsible as I could, with a wet pussy sliding on and enveloping my cock, and I asked, “Are you sure it’s safe for you now?” 

She answered, “My period has been irregular, but I think I’m safe, and maybe you can try to pull out before you cum.” 

Claire lifted her torso as I lifted my cock, and she slowly slid down on my cock.  It felt so good to finally have my meat inside her, and I resumed sucking her breasts, as she moved up and down on cock, and I pivoted my hips to thrust into her.  We fucked for about five minutes, and when I was close, I said, “Oh shit, oh fuck, Claire, I’m so close, and you’d better pull off me now unless you want to be inseminated.” 

She had just had an orgasm on my cock and was in a total state of bliss, when she said, “Shut up and fuck me, Ethan, fuck me and cum in my married pussy.” 

My cock throbbed and flexed, as I came in her MILF pussy, and she kept riding my cock long after it was soft.  Then when she lifted on her knees, I slipped off the seat between her legs, and she sat down on my mouth.  I sucked and licked my cum from her pussy, as she said, “Oh fuck, Ethan, I love that you’re such a nasty pervert.” 

She had no way of knowing that I was regularly eating Oliver’s cum out of Harper’s pussy too, and I loved being cleanup man for both of us.  It was funny to me that we were swapping with Claire and Oliver, but they were only aware of their part of it and didn’t know their spouse was fucking us too, and Harper didn’t know I was fucking Claire. 

Claire wanted me to fuck her almost every time we were together after that first time, and it was two months later when she was in a panic when I went over there.  She said, “My period is still irregular, but I think I’ve missed it.  Oliver and I have been fucking but not as often as you and me, and it could be your baby.” 

I said, “Oh shit, Claire, I’m so sorry, but the best thing I can tell you now is to fuck Oliver more and hope that he’s confused on the timing just in case I’m the father.  Should we stop this now?” 

She answered, “If it does turn out that I’m pregnant, the damage is already done.  And if it were you who impregnated me, at least you and Oliver both have dark hair and similar complexions, so it might be hard to tell.  Fuck, I was just too horny for my own good.” 

We did stop fucking for another week to allow time to confirm that Claire was pregnant, and when we knew for sure, we continued fucking.  It’s been eight months now, and Oliver and I have been fucking each other’s spouses the whole time.  I still prefer that Harper not know I’m fucking Claire, even though she was teasing me about sucking her breasts, and she’s enjoying fucking Oliver too much to ask me about it.  

Claire and I are holding our breaths to see if the baby is mine, and I’m hopeful that it’s not, since that will greatly reduce our anxiety over it.  But in either case, I’m hopeful we can continue this unusual swapping relationship for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.