Monday 13 August 2012

THE DOC

iam ( raj)30yrs, working guy,avg built & stay in bangalore, a big fan of this site ISS ,go through regularly, going to share my new experience which happened 2 wks ago ,since this is somewhat different frn normal experience iam writing here ,now iam encouraged & wanting more chances like that.

next to our house stays a young couple -rupesh & beena & her mom.their is a luv marriag ,rupesh is telugu& beena is malyali, he is avg but beena -should be crowned miss creation & i scratch my head how she agreed fr marriage.her mom is also sexy-widow but too conservative & me rupesh sometime chat too much & go occationally to hav some beer r non veg outside but mostly he never spoke about beena to me & avoid when i ask him details hw he married. beena middle class but very gud luking lived with mom & hubby .


real story is she has delivered a girl baby two maonth back ,very cute ,sweet angel more like beena,her mom take care of baby ,beena is house wife so do house work & rupesh work fr steel factory ,now night shift so goes at 5.30 evening come 9 marning, so evening i go to his house talk to him ,beena & aunty also play with nisha little angel regularly as no one had problem & i also was going as gud friend only without bad thinking at all. so much close to family ,i had bike so also go shoping if beena r aunty ask any thing , that was friday night my whole life changed & i also.


at 9 night i heard nisha crying very loud fr half hour so i guess some problem like fever r she fell down like, aunty entered worriedly my house & called fr urgent help as now both beena & nisha crying ,she dont no what to do, i rushed fast & see nisha vomitting ,crying also beena on cot crying , i took nisha with childish play i made her comfort she stopped crying but beena started more crying , i blushed & felt giddiness fr first time cing beena with blouse open ,her milk pots free so huge ,both - god i felt it will burst now, she didnot open eyes was crying. aunty asked fr help to go & call doctor but real problem i no & asked aunty to take nisha & sit in hall ,i said if u want beena pain to go i will do but doctor & tablet is no use -i hope u also know this , u gave brth to beena ,she said i know but her pain too much , because it is night she agreed me to help beena & beena want pain to go ,she said i can do whatever i want but pain to go & aunty closed door helpless & went to hall.


i took beena she was still in pain & i see her boobs still grow big & hot, can any one imagine a man in that position , i may be one lucky man to fill my stomach with royal ,natural milk like son, help the lady with so much pain like gud neighbour that too when man of house is not there, a lust filled lover who can explore his world now & give happiness to her. this problem is because nisha had cold she stopped drinking milk fr two days ,all milk stayed inside & give pain. i asked beena to sit to squeeze milk in vessel i started slowly right one my hand got bit milk ,hot which turned me hot ,i got all excited,my urge going up not controlable, but initially kept silent taking out milk, i took 200 ml & changed to left &started ,beena slowly felt easy & may be she wanted to thank so she brought hand to my shoulder in the way she touched vessel of milk which fell on my face , whow ...........................


sensation,taste,energy all came together after tasting some milk which fell on face , i felt giddi , she said sorry & wiped face with pallu but she pulled near rt breast now i could not stop & suddenly put my mouth to nipple held it tight & sucked fr milk, first hesitated but soon she held my head tight to her breast i go on drink milk, now she pulled head & took to lt one which was big & she said decrese my pain here also fill your stomach dont worry my mom will sleep , stay here only night, my prick was like a hard steel rod hot & i started pain because of so much time erection , she felt comfortable but i getting pain now, i said it & she said i helped her in her pain & now she will help me, i stood & she removed my pant & quickly took my rod to hand & mouth saying it is hot like lava need to be cooled ,now i thought that she is not satisfied with rupesh so only he dint speak more about her to me.


after sucking fr 15 min she took ful inside ,my body got shock & i said u drink my milk & sudden ly hold her head tight & spurt my seed in her mouth & she too drink all like me drank her milk & empty her milk jugs. both got tired but now pain is gone only happy, we slept fr 1 hr & time is near 1115 night ,i got up said i will go , my work is over, we came out of bed room , aunty & nisha sleeping in hall but aunty got up was very happy to see beena smiling & thanked me -she said u r a "DOCTOR U KNOW WHAT MEDICINE TO GIVE WHEN "i replied no i only helped iam not doctor but really felt great for calling me doctor inside,she insisted i stay there with beena night ,give her happiness she is missing & not let me go to my house.i also agreed we went inside ,aunty slept in hall, pls wait i will tell what happened in next 2-3 days. 


well i said hw i enjoyed my night with beena -the sex godess of that night , now to contine i was forced by aunty ( beenas mom to stay back that night & give beena all happiness she is missing frm rupesh - i was shocked but beena too was willing so agreed) to stay there itself so i called my home said i hav urgent work & will not come home tonight, i & beena went to bed room & anty slept in hall. i sat on cot , beena came hold my hand & said she is very thank ful bcuz i agreed to atay back & helped her to get relief frm terrible pain of her milk pots & now want happiness of her life she is missing frm rupesh rod. she pulled me near her i too embraced her in joy ,gently i squeezed her back , long hair ,head & she also did same,

i then took my hand & placed on her boobs which has become full again , it felt sa warm , tence due to milk & her nipple was poking my palm , she unhooked her bouse & i eagerly took her nipple which was almost 1" long , my god now she is really turned on nipple is hard ,meaty & slippery due to oozing of milk , i tuned it so that all nipple is wet she took my mouth to her rt nipple asked to chew , suck hard & fast , i did so again milk started spurting like jets of shower touching my back of throat making me sudden cough, i continud sucking drank her sweet & precious milk , i felt iam starving her so asked her can i share her milk she agreed & i changed breast , i sucked my mouth full milk & gave half to beena mouth she also drank that so we also suked our lips till dry & again did same sucked her ball & we shared milk ,she said she don't remember aunty milk when she drank in child ,


i suddenly felt my body getting electric shock when she mantioned her mom name so i asked her will she mind if i share her milk with her mom also bcuz she is also not taken anything in night due to nisha & beena crying problem , she agreed but i only hav to convince her mom i said ok & went to hall, i was surprised & shocked so called beena to come without noice to hall & c what her mom oing ,, she too shocked - aunty closing eyes lifted her saree to hip & put finger in her chooth moaning herself , i thought not gud to live her alone so took advantage of it i asked beena too just put her nipple in her mouth & i put my reddened hot rod to her cunt so that even if she gets angry she cant get up & scould us both ,, if she tastes milk gud & feels my rod in her cunt warm -


she will also enjoy & continue other wise we both will get kick frm aunty but i dare take any thing so we both went near me towards her pussy & beena her mouth, suddenly at same time both put rod & boob to her cunt & mouth, she got shocked try to get up but i hold tight so she didn't move , slowly i said her our plan to feed her from beena milk & fuck her frm my stainlesssteel hot rod , she too quickly gave away her resistence started drinking & emptying beena milk jugs , i pump her heavyly , took out rod asked beena to lydown & put my cock to her cave & took lt boob of aunty & sucked while aunty put her rt ball to beena mouth to suck ,she said iam sorry dear i fed u wen u r child now iam giving my dry milk pot don't mind , i screwd beena cunt now felt cumming ummmmmm wht senssation - i felt my all nerve is burning started more force said iam cumming , took out rod & sprayed beena belly with my thick milk ,


aunty pressed beena boob fr milk aver her belly & mixed both milk , after aunty tasted first then beena ,i refused & took beena ball to drink milk & get energy , aunty dried her belly & all went to bathroom to get kleened & went to bed , morning 7 again aunty wake me up giving tea & said to get ready as rupesh may come, to come daily except saturday & sun night when rupesh is at home to fuck beena but i can hav aunty those days . i said poor nisha sorry as iam taking more of her right ( milk ) but beena is extrardinary in producing milk so no problem , iam enjoying & helping them as gud friend . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.