Thursday 2 August 2012

Uma getting sexually satisfied by Boss

My name is Uma and I am a 29yrs old Married woman having a very sexy figure of 38-32-36 and been married for 4yrs. I make heads turn wherever I go because of my big mummay and butt which I am proud to show off. I wanted to share my experience with you all that happened after 3yrs of my marriage and changed my life forever, I was a virgin till my marriage and my husband was the first and the only male to take my virginity or sleep with me till this happened.
I realized that my husband’s interest in me was going down and we were not having sex like before which was two – three times a day minimum. Now the frequency was down to probably once in one or two months. So I confronted him and asked him if he was having sex with someone else or if he did not find me attractive anymore and this was making me to get into depression.
Having gotten so used to frequent sex I was getting really desperate and was constantly horny throughout the day and night. So I discussed my problem with my best friend and colleague Pooja and she immediately replied saying that this was no problem at all. She said that if my husband was not taking interest in me and not satisfying my sexual needs then I should explore the option to have sex with someone else who can satisfy me.
Then she also mentioned that our boss - Raj had his eyes on me since I joined this place and I should try to see if he is the man who can take care of my needs. I was quite shocked with what she said and at the same time my body was dying for sex and my mind started racing in all directions about how it might actually be if I went ahead.

I then told her that I was did not like the idea of sleeping with someone other than my husband. That night I was lying awake thinking about the proposal by Pooja and I realized that unknowingly my one hand was playing with my left nipple and the other was rubbing my choot. I was dripping wet down there and had a great orgasm in the next few mins just thinking about the whole thing.
I decided that I will give it a try since I could keep this as a secret to myself. And since my husband was not able to take care of my physical needs, he did not deserve my honesty to him anymore. Hence the next day when I was getting ready to go to work I dressed up all set to get Raj’s attention with my saree tied really low revealing my waist and a very deep cut blouse which barely concealed my bra and some very fine piece of bridal underwear along with some decent sized heels.
That day I walked into my office and went straight to Raj’s cabin to greet him and I could see that he was speechless with his jaw hanging open in awe. That day I made sure my pallu was pinned up quite loose enough to give a full view of my mummay and that resulted in Raj calling me to his cabin on some pretext or the other every few mins…
I made it a point to stand bent over facing him so I could give him enough chances to gaze right inside my blouse. I did catch him staring right inside my blouse but despite the fact that I was noticing he kept talking to me with his eyes glued to my mummays. I also noticed what I would call a BIG bulge in his trousers which he managed to brush past quite frequently against me on every chance or occasion.
Then he called me into his cabin and gave Pooja instructions that he did not want to be disturbed for the next 1 hour. He held his cabin door open for me for the first time and closed it right after I walked in. he then asked me to get comfortable on the sofa this time, while he served me a soft drink. He then came and sat right next to me on the sofa, so close that his body was in complete and direct contact with mine from shoulder to ankles.
Then he complimented me that I was looking very beautiful today. Just to play along I asked him if it was me looking good today or me dressed up like this that he was referring to. Then he said he was referring to both. He also suggested that I should try some western clothes and that would suit me better. During this entire conversation his eyes were glued to my mummays.
Then he then asked me to standup in front of him and when I did he asked me to slowly walk in circles so he could get a good look at me. After I did a few circles I asked him if he still felt that I would look good in western or something else. His answer was that he was not very sure but could only suggest after seeing me wear something western.
I also caught him frequently adjusting the big bulge in front of his trousers which I now clearly saw was much bigger than the usual and it had to be a massive lund inside I then sat next to him on the sofa in the same position as before with full side body contact. I then looked into his eyes and proposed to him that we go for shopping together and he could personally select whatever he would like me to wear.
The moment I said this, his face lit up and he proposed that we should go immediately since we had an office party coming up the following day. I asked him what about the work and he said that can be taken care off later…. Then we both came out of the room and he told Pooja to cancel all his meetings for the day since he was going out on official work and was also taking me along.
Pooja winked at me and gave me a sly smile since she knew what was going on. Then he took me in his car to various shopping stores and showed me some really sexy western office outfits like short skirts, trousers, tops with plunging necklines, etc… I told him that due to reservations at home by my hubby etc.
I will never be able to wear even one of these to the office and all this was something I could not afford… then he said that all this was something he was giving me as a “gesture of goodwill” and told me that the problem with the dressing up can be managed. He bought me about 40-50 different aggressive outfits and when we were done buying all these he asked me if I had the right and enough Lingerie to go with this.
I replied that I was today wearing the best and the only piece I have. He took me to the changing room and asked me to show him what I meant. I was quite surprised by his gesture and simply refused since though I was eager for it I did not want to show my desperation. Then he insisted that he wanted to get a better view of what I have so he could take care of the rest accordingly.
He also said that he just wanted me to show him how my mummay looked in the current bra that I was wearing. I quietly went with him to a changing room and he too got in with me and shut the door behind him. Like the usual rooms this too had barely enough space for you to stretch your arms and surely not enough to accommodate two people together.
Now I was standing facing the mirror with him right behind me and this time I could feel his Lund pushing right into my gaand thru my saree and his trousers. His Lund felt really big and I was getting really desperate to see it and also feel it inside my choot. Due to the limited space in the room my back was firmly pressed into his chest and he was giving my gaand slow strokes with his monstrous lund which was feeling great and making me hornier...
Now as if to remind me he asked me to show him what I was referring to. So I removed my pallu and let it drop to the floor. I could see him digging into my deep cleavage with his eyes from both above my shoulder and also from the mirror opposite. Then seeing no initiative from my side he reached out from below my armpits and started unhooking my blouse.
I just closed my eyes in and rested my head backwards on his shoulder. Then I heard him asking me to open my eyes to see what he was doing. He unhooked my blouse and spread it apart and then got busy hungrily playing with my mummay from over my bra with both his hands... I was breathing heavily now and he was cupping my mummay from behind and giving them a good massage while digging his lund deeper in my gaand at the same time.
Then after 5 mins of this massage he asked me why I did not consider wearing better bras since I had such a beautiful pair of mummay that deserved to be showcased. I told him that all these days I did not have anyone who appreciated my assets and he immediately responded saying that now I had a full time fan and he was going to make sure I got what I deserved and he started kissing my neck and behind my ears while squeezing and massaging my mummay.
Then he reached out behind my back and unhooked my bra and took it off completely. I asked him why did he remove my bra and he very calmly answered that he was not able to get a good feel of the firmness of my mummay thru the bra so he removed it. I was standing covering both my mummay with my hands while he was as if trying to analyze something in my bra.
Then he dropped the bra down in front of me by purpose and asked me to pick it up, when I bent over he immediately lifted my saree from behind to above my waist exposing my panties covered gaand. I tried getting up immediately but he held me down saying he was still checking my panties and actually was running his palms all over my gaand and between my legs right up to my choot over my panties.
I did not want him to touch my choot since I knew he will find me wet because of my state of arousal and figure out that I am very desperate too. During all this he constantly kept rubbing something solid over my gaand and choot while pressing his palm firmly on my choot from behind.
He then said that I surely needed a better set of panties too. He then pressed his erection into my gand from behind me and holding me firm by my waist and asked me to standup straight; when I did this I realized that what felt like something solid pressing my choot from behind was actually his Lund.
He had while I was bent over, taken out his monster and pushed it between my legs rubbing my choot over the fabric of my panties. This was too much for me and I let out a soft moan. Now he asked me to lift up my saree from front so he could get a good look at my panties from the front as well. As if under his spell I started lifting my saree and brought it till my thighs.
Then he put his one hand from the front under my saree and tried feeling my choot from front. I was too aroused by now to stop him. Seeing no resistance from my side he actually held me by my thighs and pushed his erection deeper between my legs and asked me to join my thighs together tightly and to raise my saree higher since he was not able to see my panties from front.
I raised them higher to my waist revealing my panties and also the big tip of his monstrous lund. I was very fascinated by the size of his massive manhood and was dying to reach out and see how it feels. Then he put his hand inside my panties from front and started playing with my clitoris. This was too much for me and after 5mins of his action I had my first orgasm right there.
Taking advantage of this opportunity while I was recovering from my orgasm he pulled his lund out from between my legs and pulled my panties down to my knees and now started rubbing my choot from behind directly with his monstrous lund. I was now beginning to enjoy this whole action and was no longer able to contain my moans.
He then tried lifting me slightly to insert his monster into my choot but due to the space and height constraints he was not able to…..he then just continued playing with my mummay from behind and while rubbing my choot with his fingers from front and also his monstrous lund from behind. I told him we could continue this some other time since people might get suspicious seeing us locked inside the same room for such a long time.
Then I turned my head around and he immediately sealed my lips with his in what I call an orgasmic kiss… then we got dressed and came out and went on to shop for lingerie in other stores. We went to some good stores and while we were selecting the brassiere etc… the lady at the counter asked him what size he was looking for and then he turned to me asking me what my size was….
I told him my mummay was 38DD and my gaand was 36 to which he said that my mummay were the biggest he had ever come across… the lady at the counter asked him for what occasion did we want to buy and he said it was all for special occasions like honeymoon, evening party wear, etc…
I was still reeling under the effects of the previous encounter when he picked up a front opening satin bra and a crotch less panty that he had selected and gave it to me asking me to go to the trial room and try it on….he also said that he just wanted to be sure it fits perfectly…. So I walked towards the trial room with him following me.
This time when I went in the changing room (which was double the size of the previous one with full length mirrors on all sides) I was sure the previous episode will continue and this time I eagerly wanted his massive lund inside my choot. The moment Raj entered the room behind me and closed the door I turned around and we were both locked in a tight embrace and French kissing for a few minutes.
During this he removed all my clothes and I removed his trousers to free his monster lund. Raj took my hand and placed it over his lund and asked me to suck him off. I told him that I have never done this before and was not comfortable doing it. Then he asked me to just stroke his lund with my hands… I was already fascinated by the size of it and needed both my palms to grab it all around.
After the previous rubbing this monster gave my choot I wanted to have him inside me but was not sure of the pain I will have to endure taking it in. Raj then dressed me up in the new bra and panty while I was stroking his lund and looked at myself in the mirror to find this one was surely a killer…. It gave my mummay the right exposure and positioning and just covered my nipples.
He complimented me saying I had the best pair of mummays he had ever come across and the new bra made them look even more magnificent. Then he suddenly came forward and unhooked the bra from the front and both my mummays were free and exposed. Then he reached out and cupped both my mummay with his palms and started giving me light massage and squeezes…
I now wished that this moment would never come to an end…this went on for over 10mins… My breathing was very deep and fast and I am sure he noticed it. The massages and squeezes were getting harder now and I was really enjoying it… the thought that we were in the trial room and might get caught did not matter to me anymore…
Then he started kissing and sucking my nipples and kept alternating between kissing my lips and my nipples. This was too much for me to bear and I was now stroking his lund really fast now. I tried positioning his lund at the entrance of my choot from the front and held on to his neck with both my hands for support and gave him a good long kiss signaling him to go for it.
He immediately lifted one of my thighs with his hand and held it high to reveal my moist, glistening and waiting choot and started to slowly push his lund inside my choot.
 It was extremely painful and he could see tears rolling down my eyes and he immediately sealed my lips again with another kiss and pulled his lund out of my choot. He told me that my choot was as tight as that of a virgin to which I replied that my choot was used to being occasionally serviced by a lund less than half his size in length and girth, hence it would take some additional time and effort if he wanted to make it enjoyable.
Then he knelt in between my legs with his face inches away from my choot and lifted my left leg and placed it on his shoulder. Now he started rubbing my choot with his nose and also licking it with his tongue. This was the first time I had someone play with my choot for something other than fucking it and I really loved it.
I asked him to continue what he was doing since I was on the edge of my orgasm. He continued for another few minutes and I had a very thrilling orgasm. I however felt sorry that he did not get the complete pleasure of being able to fuck me nor had his release, so I knelt in front of him and held his lund with both my hands and with great reluctance kissed the tip of his lund with my lips.
I looked up and saw him smiling and he was very happy at my gesture. Sensing my complete lack of experience in sucking a lund he guided me by first asking me to first lubricate my mouth and lips with my saliva and hold them open wide. I did as I was told and he then slowly inserted just one inch of his lund inside my mouth.
He then asked me to suck on it like a lollypop while stroking it with my hands. He was oozing precum at the same time and I really liked the taste of it. Now all my reservations etc… were gone and I started sucking him trying to take more of him inside with every stroke. He also told me that I was a quick learner and was doing a fantastic job.
Then he asked me to lick the entire length of his lund from base to tip. I did so for a few more minutes. Within 10mins that I had been sucking him off I was able to take him completely inside touching my lips to his base… then he told me that he wanted to fuck my mummays. I was very thrilled with the idea since I never thought about something like this.
Then he asked me to kneel in front of him holding my mummays around his Lund with some of my saliva to keep the lubrication. He fucked my mummays for 15mins and told me that he was going to ejaculate. Since I had just tasted his precum and found it so tasty I wanted to taste his seed now. I told him I wanted him to ejaculate in my mouth.
I again started sucking him deep. After about 10mins of sucking him he groaned and held my head firm with his lund deep inside my mouth shooting his seed in my mouth in spurts with every stroke. For the next few seconds he kept flooding my mouth with his seed stroke after stroke.
I really liked the taste and quantity and swallowed as fast as I could and was also trying to imagine how this will feel when he shoots his seed inside my choot. After I sucked him dry He then dressed up and left giving me a kiss saying that I had just given him the best blowjob he had ever had and asked me to dress up with the new lingerie and meet him at the sales counter so we could finish the selection soon…
When I reached the sales counter I saw that he had lined up a selection of over 50 varieties of exotic lingerie ranging from party wear to bridal wear and asked me if there were any that I did not like… I told him that I had never before tried any of them and I would trust his selection and taste which was very good so he asked the sales girl to pack all of them including the one I was already wearing...
I did not say anything since it was not me who was paying for it anyways. Then we got into the car and he asked his driver to take us to some beauty parlor. He said that I had a very beautiful figure and those western dresses he bought for me would do justice only when my skin was glowing and without any hair.
During the entire time I was with him in the car he kept playing with my mummays and kept kissing me. I also kept rubbing his lund over his trousers. When we got to the parlor he told the lady attendant that she had to get me ready as if for my marriage and honeymoon and to do everything including removal of all the hair from my body…
he stressed all hair and when the attendant asked him by whispering something in his ear and he nodded yes… I did not know what she asked and what he said yes to but I just went along. The lady told him that everything will take about 2hrs since all her attendants were free and to come back later…. In the parlor I was stripped down to wearing nothing and I had 5 girls working on various parts of my body.
When the hair removal thing came they removed hair from my armpits and also from my choot area. When I asked them why that one the lead girl said that is also what he had specially insisted and makes the choot look very beautiful also hinting at my crotch less panties that I had just taken off.
I knew that I would be in bed with him very soon and so far he had been taking very good care of me. I already had very fair color skin and this beauty parlor job had made my skin glow every more bright. Then I dressed up again in my sari and stepped into the reception where he was eagerly waiting. He said he was just out of words to describe how beautiful I was looking.
He quickly settled the bill and we headed to his place. He then picked up a very sexy secretary office outfit along with some exotic lingerie from what we had bought today and asked me to change into it immediately. I told him that I had never tried something like this before and was feeling very shy to wear it in public. He said this time it is only the two of us and regarding the public we will see later.
He also said it will showcase my figure and all my curves and I would look very hot and sexy in it. Then I asked him where I could change and he proposed I use his bedroom. I went there and locked the door behind me and started removing my sari first and folding it neatly since I will need it again on the way home.
I saw around his bedroom and he had a very spacious one with a dresser right opposite to the entrance door. He had a king size bed at one end and all luxuries one can ever think of. I quickly undressed completely and stood in front of the mirror to take a look at myself. My entire body was glowing and then I lifted and placed my right leg on the dresser so I could take a closer look at my choot.
I was clear and void of any hair and was surely looking very nice. I ran my fingers along my slit and could feel the wetness caused by various things that happened during the day and also the thought that I was going to get fucked very soon by someone other than my hubby. I then started putting on the new outfit he had bought for me and started with the milk white stockings which reached up to my half my thighs.
Then I put on the garter belt and the white panties which I realized were again of the crotch less type so I could get a lund in my choot without having to remove them. Then I put on the bra which was a white satin one similar to the one which I tried earlier. Then I picked up the white top which was quite a deep neck one and put it on.
I intentionally left the top three buttons open and spread the top wide from the collar so that I could expose my entire cleavage except my bra. Then I put on the black pleated skirt which was enough to cover my thighs till just above the knees. And if I bent over touching my toes with my hands then someone was going to have a great show of my choot and gaand.
Now when I looked at myself in the mirror I was surely looking very sexy and hot. I would surely get noticed and get a lot of attention. I stepped out of his bedroom and went to his living room where he was seated. When he saw me his eyes literally popped out and he jumped out of his seat. He could not stop showering me with praises that I looked like a princess or better than most Hollywood / Bollywood actresses etc…
then he came close to me and gave me a tight hug while his hands felt up my entire body from head to my thighs. I just stood still with my eyes closed. After 5mins he broke the hug and kissed me on both my cheeks and then my forehead. Then he kissed my neck and earlobes. Due to all this body contact I was getting quite aroused and my breathing again became heavy and fast.
Then he gave me a kiss on my lips which went on for another 5 minutes and left us both breathless. During this kiss he gave some light squeezes to my mummay and also reached up under my skirt from behind and squeezed my butt hard. I had both my hands around his back and in his hair… seeing me responding nicely to his advances he picked me up and sat down on the sofa with me in his lap.
He then asked me to open my eyes and to talk to him… he asked me if I had any objection to the new dress code and I told him I didn’t except my family. Then he said he would have everything arranged in a wardrobe in his cabin and I could come dressed up as usual and change there in his cabin.
I looked down in shame and he asked me what the matter was, I asked him how I could change in his cabin if he was there and he gave me another long kiss on my lips with one of his hands giving my mummay a hard massage. Then after the kiss he said how that would matter and if the situation was ripe then he would love to dress me up himself. I blushed at his comment and told him to stop being naughty.
Then he picked up two glasses of champagne from the table next to the sofa and gave one to me. I told him that I was not into drinking and he insisted that I should try it since hence forth I will be doing a lot of drinking and partying with him. Then we clanked our glasses saying cheers to my new beginning my new life.
Though this was my first time I did like the taste of the drink and asked him to pour me one more. Since I was sitting in his lap and my top three buttons were open my entire cleavage was on offer to his eyes and his mouth was a few inches away from it. I saw him looking down hungrily and then I asked him if he liked what he saw, his answer was yes the best he had seen so far.
I asked him if he wanted to see more and he said that the memory from the trial room was still fresh in his mind and he was dying to. I just raised my chest and brought it closer to his mouth and he dived right into my cleavage and went mad kissing and licking my mummay. He then immediately unbuttoned my top completely and spread it apart and started inserting his tongue as deep as possible into my cleavage.
He also gave me some great kisses on the exposed part of my chest. Then he reached out and unbuttoned my bra from front and I helped him take it off completely along with my top. So here I was sitting in his lap completely topless with a skirt. He was taking care of my mummay like an expert but I was finding the position a little uncomfortable.
So I straddled his lap with one thigh on each side of his lap and sat on his lap with my mummay now in the perfect alignment with his mouth. He went mad sucking my nipples and kissing my mummay for over 15mins and I too had an orgasm during this time. He constantly kept saying that I had the most beautiful figure he had come across and he would like to have me for the rest of his life.
Then I reached out to his shirt and unbuttoned it and removed it. What I saw was a very hairy chest but with the built of a body builder. I reached out to the bulge in his trousers and I unhooked his belt and also removed his underwear and trousers completely. He asked me to stroke his tool with my hands and to take it in my mouth and suck it.
I told him that I had never done oral sex before and will take time to get there. He did not insist and picked me up and made me lay down on the sofa… then he lifted my skirt and I spread my thighs as wide as I could go since I was expecting him to enter me with his magnificent manhood but instead I felt his fingers rubbing my choot.
And within a few minutes he pushed two fingers into my choot. I shrieked since my hubby had never done anything like this to me before. He calmed me down by giving me another kiss on my lips with his fingers still in my choot. Then he again went down and this time started licking my choot with his fingers probing deep inside. He told me that my choot tasted very sweet.
I cannot describe how heavenly it felt and I had another orgasm there. Then he got up and asked me if I was ready for the final assault? I told him I was dying for it and for the first time in my life I have been treated to so much fun. I also told him that I had never had something of his proportions before so to do it slowly to make it less painful…
he then climbed on top of me grabbing both my mummay with his hands and bringing his lips closer to mine for another kiss… I was lying below him with my legs still spread wide and reached out to his monster with my hands and gave him some short strokes and felt his precum. Then I positioned his tool at my entrance and raised my abdomen slightly and the head of his tool just entered my choot.
I was feeling on top of this world at this moment and want this to last. He then locked my lips in a nice kiss and also massaging my mummay very hard and now started slowly pushing his tool into me. I felt very little pain because he was doing it so slowly and was going in and out from the start and with every stroke he would enter slightly further.
I was really enjoying these slow strokes that he was giving me since I was experiencing more pleasure than pain. Within a few minutes he broke the kiss and I could feel his lund completely inside me. He told me that I was tight as a virgin even now and today he had realized his dream of fucking me since the time he had recruited me 3yrs back.
While talking to me he started giving me very slow and long strokes with countless kisses. I also told him that I had no idea that sex could be so enjoyable since when my hubby fucked me it lasted not more than 5-7 minutes. With his tool inside me he picked me up and sat upright on the sofa.
We then picked up our champagne glasses and had another toast to our first unforgettable lovemaking session. He then asked me to rock my bottom slightly giving him to and fro motions in this position. I really felt so good and also felt grateful to Pooja to have given me this idea. While I was rocking my bottom he was busy sucking my mummay and also giving me countless kisses all over my body.
He then told me that the reason he selected this particular outfit for me was so that having sex in his office should not be too much of a problem. I told him that he had got me addicted to his lovemaking and I was willing to have him fuck me round the clock…. Now he stood up while still inside me and holding me in the air and started giving me some hard strokes from below.
This was too much for me to handle and I had another orgasm building up. I was really surprised to see how long we had been making love and he had still not had his release while my hubby would not last more than 10 strokes give and take 2. After fucking me in the air for 10 minutes he asked me if I wanted to try another position.
I willingly told him I was all his and would do anything for him…then he lowered me and asked me to stand with my legs slightly spread apart and bend over and hold on to the sofa headrest for support. He later told me this was very similar to the doggy style and he entered my choot from behind.
This position was even better than all the previous ones since he was able to penetrate me much deeper this time. I was on cloud nine and he suddenly picked up speed and his thrusts from behind became very powerful and fast. After 15mins he then told me that he was going to ejaculate and how did I want it. I told him to ejaculate inside me since I wanted some memory of our first session.
He asked me if I was on birth control or safe periods and I told him at this moment it did not matter.… He started rocking me harder and let out a groan and started shooting his seed inside me. He went on stroking me for the next few minutes empting his load. He was still quite stiff inside me and we both lay on the sofa with him lying over my back.
We were really exhausted by this time since for the first time in my life I had a love making session lasting over 2hrs. We then looked at the time and it was just past lunch. He was still inside me and I could feel him beginning to get hard again. I asked him if he wanted to go for one more session and he simply started giving me slow strokes from behind.
He started kissing me all over my back and proposed we try some more positions. Then he got off me and we both sat down on the sofa in each others arms. He poured another round of drinks and this time we sipped it from each others glasses. He also poured some on my mummay and licked it off from there. I too held his tool with my palms and gave him slow strokes.
He then asked me if I ever had it in the gaand and I told him never and could not even think about it. He said it would be very wonderful and insisted I try it. He went over to his room and got some Vaseline. Then he made me lay down across his lap with my butt facing him.
He slowly spread my gaand cheeks a little and inserted the Vaseline tube inside and squeezed it all the way in and then took it out and now started inserting his fingers one by one. It was slightly painful when he inserted his two fingers but that didn’t last long and I got used to taking three fingers in and out.
He asked me how I felt and I told him it was feeling very good now and I couldn’t wait to get his tool to replace his fingers... he then made me kneel down on the sofa (which he told me later is called doggy style) and slowly started inserting his tool in my gaand from behind. It did not take him much time to get inside me completely because of the lubrication provided by the Vaseline.
He started pumping me very hard and fast and went on non stop for over 30mins. I was really exhausted by now and had one more orgasms during this time. He then told me that he wanted to fuck me on his own bed where he had fucked his wife all these years. We got off the sofa and went over to the bedroom with his hands all the while playing with my mummay from behind.
He laid me missionary style on the bed and got on top of me and inserted his tool in my choot. This time he went non stop like a machine fucking me with powerful strokes for another 20mins. Then he suddenly stiffened and groaned at the same time and I felt him ejaculating and flooding my choot with his seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.