Saturday 22 December 2012

Revenge Is Good

My name is Samir. I am 34 working in MNC. I got married 10 years ago to this beautiful angel called "Saro" a shy girl from a well-to-do family brought up in a conservative atmosphere. The restrictions imposed on her during her teenage years are the reason for her becoming a bad girl after marriage. I had lot of experience in sex and also had fucked numerous girls.
While we were in college I fucked Saro’s friend Khaniz and she also knew that I was a sex god and many of her friends have confided to her about me. I had college-days' fantasies of watching my wife with other men (preferably someone whom she likes) I was looking out for opportunities to put my wife in a situation where her slutty side would be exposed. This incident happened in August 2002 just two months after our honeymoon.
After coming back from our honeymoon I observed a lot of changes in Saro. The woman who never wore anything other than salwar kameez with shawl covering her huge melons was now comfortable wearing transparent night dress and transparent sari around the house which showed almost her inner wear. The fact that Saro’s own home was almost 15 kms away at the other end of the city didn't help either. Even while wearing burkha her fleshy ass would rock sideways.

Anyway the place I work had Sapna and Bobby who had boyfriends, but I fucked them both. Both ladies did not reveal to each other and my relationship continued with them until college. I came from Bangalore settled at my desk; I got a call from an unknown number. I received it and the voice at the other end said-"How are you Samir?" I dint recognize the voice but knew it was someone very close to me as only my closest friends used to call me by that name in college. I tried hard but gave in at last. "Sorry but who is this?" He said-"Kya yaar John ko bhul gaya?" That rang a bell! "John? Tu?" It was John a good friend.
We used to call him "Romeo" as he was very smooth with the girls and was famous for having most number of girlfriends during our years of college. John was tall with a muscular body and a sweet tongue. He could talk anyone into anything. Because of this quality he scored many chicks and also because he had a 9 inch monster in his pants. He fucked Mohbeen one day where there was a birthday party at Stan’s house, but unfortunately Jabin and Khaniz saw them fucking and the news circulated to all the girls. Khaniz my wife’s friend had confided this to my wife Saro during college days. John was a common friend to all of us.
Me and Saro, Stan and Jabin, Khaniz and Rahim, and Mohbeen. He was the favorite for all the girls. He was Mohbeens lover. He was never shy of roaming in his jockeys before us all when all the girls would join us for a theme park date. Rest of the guys would wear shorts as all of us were shy in compared to the size with him. Actually he was proud to be the owner of such a huge dick. I told him to meet me at 6 pm at the bar, someone patted on my back and as I turned "Mere yaar Samir kaisa hai tu?"
He just lifted my 80 kilo body like it was nothing. He hadn't changed much except he had put on some weight and his muscles were stronger than ever. "Niche uter de bhai" I said and he thanked me for inviting him for lunch the coming week. "Thik hai waise bhabhi se bhi mil lunga he winked at me.
Frankly even during college days I was jealous of him as he used to fuck girls for free while I used to spend money on getting prostitutes to have fun. I fucked 250 prostitutes and 25 normal women for one time sex by taking them to my house, disco, or hotel. Some women friends of mine used to drink, so we would mix stuff in the Pepsi and have a great fuck. I used to lose my interest in that woman very quickly and jump on the next.
After inviting John to dinner I asked where he's staying and what had happened to his affair with Mohbeen, he said that Mohbeen had left him and Jabin had left Stanley and now John and Jobin were engaged. I bid him goodbye and went home. Saru was in the bedroom. She was staring at the TV when I entered the room and as if shocked she just closed the TV and went to kitchen. I dint know why she was shocked and didn’t give it much thought. Just changed into my T-shirt and night pants and went to the drawing room to rest. Couple of minutes later I got a call from John and he asked when should he come for dinner.
I had totally forgotten about it so i said come by 10 pm. I called Saru and told her John will join us for dinner tonight. She seemed curious and began enquiring about him. I just told her everything and went back to watching TV. "Is he the one who got caught by Khaniz and Jabin on Stan’s b’day while humping Mohbeen basked Saro? Saro and me did not attend that day, but I was shocked to hear the news as she had not forgotten after so many years. I heard her voice from the kitchen. "Dad never used to allow any boys in the house "Saro said.”What? Why?" I asked. "Well you know boys see girls with lustful eyes!
She tried to explain. "What do you mean?” "Never mind i didn’t mean i have a problem with your friend coming here. It was 10 pm. Door bell rang and i received John and led him to the drawing room. "Bhabhi kahan hai bhai? He asked." Saro our guest is here" I shouted. My wife came out of the bathroom where she was from the past one hour or so and to my surprise she was wearing a transparent black Sari of silk which hugged her awesome body and the shape of her assets were clearly visible.
Her blouse had a deep cut in the front (which was not usual for her. She wore this blouse only now) but now she was showing her sexy cleavage with a necklace dangling between those hills and that to in front of John, who had his eyes fixed on her boobs even as she said salaam.
She liked and just stood there right in front of him a little bent offering coffee. Standing behind her I could imagine the view he was enjoying and after an awkward ten seconds or so he got up and said Saro's I will serve myself don’t bother about serving. Saro served some biscuits and John said it was enough and Saro offered some more but John hesitated in between this both were holding their hands, Saro pulling his hand and placing some biscuit, while John again placed it in her hands.
This was going on for 10 minutes and I felt so awkward. John wasn't the handsomest of guys but he had a smile which made women weak in the knees and it was working on my wife too i felt. Suddenly John’s face lit up with bliss and he started chatting with Saro and i didn’t sense any inhibition in my wife who was kept away from boys all her life.
She sat at the chair next to the sofa leaning towards John and he moved to the corner of the sofa barely a feet from her and occasionally feasting on the cleavage her firm boobs were making. After they had chatted Saro went to cook and we opened a bottle of rum and for almost 2 hours finished the drink. While drinking Saro used to come to the room and almost ignoring my presence kept staring John.
I called Saro into the kitchen and asked her to set up the dining table fast. She seemed a bit angry as I may have disturbed them talking, but didn’t show it on her face. "You were right Samir John is a nice guy and he's so funny!”I dint think he was funny and although i fantasized about my wife with other men.
John was not one of them. He was an animal who treated women like whores and I didn’t want my lovely wife to be treated like that. "Don’t get too friendly with John "i said rather seriously.”Oh come on! He was so good to me and most of all he talks respectfully even my friends have liked him. ”She said with dreamy eyes.”And you believe him?" i asked with a wink although i knew my wife was really struck here.
As we sat for dinner, John said-"Samir kahin paas me koi ghar hai to batana yaar. tere ghar ke paas rahunga to naye shahar me Sahara mil jayega aur bhabhi se bhi roz milne ka mauka milega! he said winking at Saru and she just smiled in return."Are is area me mushkil hai bhai mujhe nahin lagta yahan tujhe koi ghar milega!"i just wanted to get him as far away as possible from my shy wife. Then Saro said Aap toh busy rehte ho main pata lagaungi John ki koi ghar hai ya. "She said eagerly and i just kept quite."Thanks bhabhi dekh devar ka kitna khayal rakhti hai he said and i just shrugged my shoulders showing that i wasn't very interested in this conversation.
Suddenly he said-"Samir is weekend pe hum kahin bahar jayangee?Waise bhi treat deni hai tujhe aur bhabhi ko mera engagement ho gaya hey. Bangalore me tho bahut saare pub honge...kya bolta hai?"I just wasn't ready for this sudden invitation. I thought real fast and said-"Sorry yaar hum log friday hi Hyderabad ja rahe hain...cousin ke ghar pe function hai."It was Independence Day and 2 more days of holiday so my excuse sounded valid enough."Par tumne toh kuch bataya nahi is baare me?"My innocent wife interrupted. "Sorry yaar bhul gaya tha friday jana hai aur sunday ki raat ko lautenge."Saro seemed a bit sad by hearing this. "Main toh akela pad jaunga yahan pedal edema bus beaches hain na. Chal main bhi chalta hun. Tum log function attend karna main masti karunga do din" He said. I had no option left but to nod my head in approval. Saro suddenly seemed happy now. I was getting a feeling something's wrong.
That night while pumping my wife's pink pussy i don’t know what got into me and i asked her-"So did you like John "Within a couple of seconds she had a huge orgasm and she just went to sleep not answering my question. I think i had got her answer though. And i didn’t want my wife to be felt up by guys in the crowded bus and there was also danger of things getting out of hand as there will be nothing more than grabbing and fondling and no one would dare to go beyond that in a public bus no matter how tempting the woman is. I lied to Saro that all seats were full in AC buses and there was no other option but to go by bus as its risky to go by car through the western Ghats.
She reluctantly agreed and asked me whether John is coming. I said yes and she seemed happy. I called up my cousin and told him we were coming and asked him to lie to Saro about his birthday party which had to be cancelled.
This was just to cover up my excuse about attending the function which had obviously failed as John was sticking to us. I deliberately planned that we would catch the bus as i knew the bus will be crowded enough till it reaches the stop from its source. As we reached the bus stop we found John already sitting there with his girlfriend Jabin.
I could smell his musky deo from a good distance. He was all smiles and so was my wife and Jabin. He was wearing a loose T-shirt and a Bermuda, I was in a t and jeans while Saro was in a burkha with red skirt inside the burkha with only 2 knots holding it in place and her t-shirt tucked way below her navel and wrapped tightly around her round, shapely bum which looked bigger than ever.
Her red lipstick made her look even hotter. I’m sure for John she looked like a high class whore who was ready for action. The bus arrived at 9:30 pm and was packed as per the plan. It was a 7 hour journey and since it was night time not many women were travelling maybe 16 or so who had occupied the seats.
My wife Saro had never travelled in a bus like this before but she wasn't complaining which surprised me and also made me happy. I had made up my mind that no matter what, I would not let John even close to her. We got into the bus and around 10 guys were standing with all the seats full.
Saro knew that she couldn't even reach the front portion of the bus through all these men and John said-"Bhabhi I think it'll be good if you sit here while I stand. All the men turned to have a good look at the beauty who had just entered the bus and some men who were standing between the seats changed their direction and stood facing my wife to have a good look.
Saro and Jabin were sitting and i stood before John to protect all the hungry-looking men trying to peep. After about 10 mins the bus started moving and took in more passengers at another stop before crossing the city limits. Saro was sitting in the corner seat leaning against the pole of the bus and I had to move as the bus become crowded.
John took my place and he was standing near the pole just next to Saros hand. The guy standing behind John was trying hard to move his left hand near to Saros boobs. Saro seem to mind as she was communicating to John to come and stand to her left which he did.
The guys face changed and he moved away. As soon as we crossed the city limits it was about 10:15 and nothing much had happened as yet except Jabin who was feeling John’s dick from her seat. His dick was standing stiff in his shorts and now I could see Saros eyes were glued to it. Then suddenly the lights went off and a zero watt blue light was the only source of light. I could only see dark outlines of everyone around me and was worried what John would be planning now.
The light from the occasional vehicle passing by from the other direction would give me a chance to see what’s happening. I noticed that John had taken his hand off the bar over his head and holding the pole for support just where Saro's boobs were touching the pole. By this time Jabin was asleep. I could only hear moans and whispers of my wife. I was acting like i was taking a nap by resting my head on my biceps.
Due to the rush all of us were just inches away from one another but when a car passed us i could see John was sticking to my wife like glue and his crotch was rubbing on her boobs. Saro was sitting sideways and she was sure no one could see anything going on between her and John as she had a bag on her lap. The couples in the seat opposite to us were watching them. The stage was set and my wife was acting indifferent to the advances made by John and was pretending to look out of the window over her right shoulder and was checking if I’m still asleep.
John realized it was time and took his left hand and placed it on the seat handle next to Saro such that he was now standing right opposite to my wife with his pole before her face. It was a cool night and i don’t know when i slipped into sleep but when i woke up it was 11:30 and i realized i had been asleep for almost half an hour. I dint move suddenly but continued to act asleep.
I was shocked when i saw Saro licking John’s dick and holding the bag above her thighs such that the people would think she was resting perfectly. Her huge melons and John's left hand was visible to me and his crotch buried between Saro tits. Saro's head was raised up with eyes closed and i think John's right hand, which was out of my view must have been playing with her right boob. It was an easy guess for me that John was enjoying my lovely wife like a whore in front of all these strangers.
I couldn't think of stopping them as my cock was stiff and i was enjoying this. Just when i thought this is as far it can go, Saro started to suck Johns Dick and Johns head raised his hands were behind Saros head and he was forcing her head to suck on his cock. This made me stiff. My wife was lost in her own world. Her boobs open and being fondled by John and she was sucking him. Luckily a bus stop arrived and John pulled his shorts and Saro pulled her t-shirt in front of her boobs like nothing had happened.
The guy sitting next to Jabin got down and I made a rush to sit next to Jabin. My wife set her t-shirt and skirt to hide all the work John had been doing on her body. As a gentleman I offered Jabin to sit next to Saro. Just then Jabin woke up and wanted to stand with John. "I think you are feeling sleepy so lie on my lap Saro. I wanted to push my cock in her face, I was so angry and excited to, I’m comfortable here!" Saro said in a low voice and just slumped into the seat.
Now John was pressing his dick behind Jabin’s ass. From where i sat i could see my wife tilting her head slightly to the right. I sat looking through the corner of my eyes John made my wife sit the other way and pushed his pole such that she was in a position where she could not see Jabins ass being rubbed by his dick.
My seat was in the fourth row and all the action was taking place just before me. I again acted asleep and as it was dark i could only guess the movements of my wife. I could see Saro's shiny hair even in the dark and i saw that she was tying it up into a ponytail. I thought this must be to give John better access to her boobs. I saw John lifting down her skirt in one hand and cupping her butt casually standing next to her. John untied the two knots of the bra and it was out.
I couldn't get a clear view of the happenings as Jabin was blocking my view. But I’m sure even her bra was taken off. John kissed Jabin on the lips for about 2 mins while pressing Saros boobs and ass. The lights from the passing vehicles made Saro's fair upper body shine for a second while John was exploring her. I had my dick out of my pants and took Saro's hand and placed it on my cock. She didn't show one bit of opposition. John was busy rubbing his cock all this while on Jabins bum, she took her right hand and placed in on his undies after opening his zip.
Jabin chuckled lightly as she struggled to get the monster out of the prison. Saro was now topless with only Jabins dupatta covering her milk pots and John hands were under the dupatta fondling her boobs. I slowly moved her pallu and my slut wife boobs were squeezed by John and now Jabin stood completely shocked unaware that Saro was getting her boobs pressed.
After about 10 mins of Jabin massaging Johns cocks, Jabin held Saro by her arms and placed her hand on John’s dick and prompted Saro that she wanted to sit on her knees. She promptly sat and both Saro and Jabin were staring right at John dick which was eager to be sucked. Saro began kissing the tip of the cock and licking the shaft along the length when John grew impatient and held her head by the ponytail and shoved his monster cock into her sweet mouth. It was almost 4 inches inside and he started pumping her mouth slowly. Saro had blown me only once so far but now she was sucking John’s cock like it was a lollypop. Jabin turned and started squeezing my cock.
I took out my throbbing cock. It wasn't long but thick and hard. Jabin was getting her revenge and I was also getting mine. Jabin guided Saro's hand to my dick but Saro went back servicing Johns cock. John had the lion's share in this blowjob action and John was rubbing his cock all over my wife face's. Saro's attention went directly for Johns hanging balls which were really huge. She took one ball at a time into her mouth as John closed his eyes out of ecstasy. John went first filling my wife's mouth with his seed.
She must have swallowed it all as i didn't see a single drop fall out. I took my cock out of Jabins hand and spilled my semen all over Jabins lovely face. Saro tasted my seed greedily by wiping it with her finger and offering her finger to Jabin. I now stood up before Saro and throat-fucked her for a few moments. My body stiffened and i knew the bomb had exploded. I could imagine how Johns cock must have felt as Jabin was sucking me. She was an expert, but my wife was slutty enough to do better than that. John sat down and he removed his shots to his knee. Saro was lifting her Skirt and sat on Johns lap and it looked like she wanted every single drop of this man juice.
The semen flowed down through the sides of sear. Johns monster kept giving her more and more. It was almost 1:30 now and we all 4 seemed exhausted. Saro and Jabin were made to stand up by me. We took turns sucking their milk tanks one by one and sometimes two at once. We were quite enough to not let other people know how our whores were being used. Saro was closing her eyes and massaging her cunt. John whispered something to Jabin and she nodded. John slowly started pulling the skirt up until it came up to the waist and Jabin immediately stood behind her and started fingering her wet pussy lips and I stood behind Jabin.
I thought my wife was going to ask Jabin to stop. I was worried more or less helpless and horny. After Jabin’s playing with Saro pink pussy lips for a while pulled her panties down to her knees and asked me to sit down and suck her beautiful treasure. I was licking and fingering Saro cunt which tasted of Johns semen. While John was caressing Saro’s asshole. Saro's face was buried right next to me inside Jabins pussy. I ejaculated seeing my shy wife licking Jabins pussy and her asshole being rammed by John.
John cock was massive. I thought my wife who after being fucked by this bull will feel my dick as no match. Just as he was trying to turn Saro's pussy towards him by holding her waist, the bus started slowing down and we put our weapons back in the pants. I helped my wife dress up. I saw many people starring at us.
John pressed her boobs and the lights were on again and everyone were starring at my wife whose bright red lipstick was gone and her straight long hair was all messed up. She seemed to have enjoyed the night and felt no shame that the couple were pointing at her and talking. I called Saro to sit beside me and John took the seat next to her with Jabin on his lap. I didn't ask her about why she left John touch her boobs even after the light was on. I knew it was of no use.
She would make up some lame story. There was 3 more hours of journey left and the lights went off again. John smooched her a dozen times during the whole journey as i had had enough and went to sleep for real this time. When i woke up to Saro's voice, i observed there was semen stains on her T-shirt which meant she had been tit fucked by John again while sitting next to me. What a bitch!!We got down at Bangalore and headed to my cousin's house while i reminded John about his plans.
He made a sad face and bid us goodbye and said he'll meet us in Bangalore. I was kind of sad that my fantasy had encouraged my wife to be a slut but I was happy and i couldn't blame anyone for all that was happening. Well after this incident John used to come to our apartment mostly with Jabin and i knew Saro was sleeping with him and she was his bitch now.
Once when i was out of town for 3 days, our watchman informed me on my return that John had visited my home all three days with Jabin and had one day of function. I even found a new magal sutra in her bag. I had asked watchman to keep an eye on Saro as she would be alone but John and Jabin kept her company all along. I was shocked to hear that John was telling all his friends that Jabin was his first wife and Saro was his second wife. This continued for about 1 year. When John got married to Jabin, i felt a relief after a long time. Now whenever John comes to meet "ME”, i try my best to revenge him by touching Jabin and talking. I want to keep him away from my home but i know my wife still dreams to get fucked by his cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.