Saturday 22 December 2012

Subhash fucking hot neighbour Mrs Sarkar

Dear friends, I am Subhash, 26 year old fun loving man from Kolkata. Last year, I went to neighbouring town to spend my Christmas vacation with my friend cum cousin sister. Both of us are very friendly and luckily my Jamai babu is also very sporting and we get along quite well. He works with a public sector company there.
The evening I reached there, I met their neighbour Mr Sarkar and his hot wife. She was wearing knee length sleeveless frock and quite stylishly carried her leather jacket in her arms. Mrs. Sarkar, I would say possessed everything a man would ask for and needless to say I was completely infatuated by her charms. I was introduced by my cousin and soon we all went to their club.
There my jamai babu asked for drinks and Mrs. Sarkar (in bangla) asked her husband to be in limits. Gradually, I also started chatting with her. I boasted that I never get drunk, no matter how much I drink. To this Mr. Sarkar also boasted and jokingly I said that I am still better.
I, next day admitted to my cousin that Mrs. Sarkar is a bombshell and I am deeply infatuated. She laughed and said you say the same for every second girl you meet and let me tell you she is married. I jokingly said so what, thats better you know and laughed and said kaam mera naam tera. She laughed and said subhash, you are so mean.

I acted as if I am a philospher and said if you consume few glasses from a ocean nothing happens to it and she is a ocean to me. We were joking like this when Mrs. Sarkar came, this time wearing a jeans and heard us laughing. When she inquired about the joke my cousin looked at me and asked should I tell her. I bowed my head and said ofcourse.
My cousin laughed and called me behaya (means person with no shame) and told jokingly to Mrs. Sarkar that I say that I appreciate her beauty and had I met her before marriage I would have proposed. She also laughed and said Subhash , I am sure you will get better girls than me. I again bowed my head and said bowdi, but I don't want a better girl.
Both the ladies laughed and I kept on flirting with her. I showered compliments after compliments till she blushed and said its enough. The result of afternoon happening was visible and she behaved quite friendly with me when we again went to club(it is the only place to go ). Apparently she must have told Mr. Sarkar about my witty nature and even my bad jokes drew lot of appreciation from all of them.
I persuaded my cousin to allow me to take a chance with Mrs. Sarkar. She got irritated and said subhash, don't do anything that will ruin our relationship. I promised her that and went to Mrs Sarkar home. She welcomed me and I again started to compliment her. This time, after a while she hit me hard with her words. Mrs. Sarkar said Subhash, why are you doing all this.
I said I have developed a liking for you. She then asked for what. I paused and said I know what you want from me and I don't blame you for that because everybody wants this and think that I am a whore. She then hissed now if I wear a frock, or a mini skirt does that make me a whore. I quickly interrupted I don't think so bowdi.
The discussion continued and she banged me and my guts then said o.k, then I would allow you to do anything you wish with me but in presence of my husband. My jaw dropped and as a face saving gesture I said bowdi, I did'nt want to hurt you and deeply regret to have offended you with my compliments. I sighed and said do you do this to every man who dares to compliment you.
She laughed and said no, its just that Ruchi ( my cousin) is a very good friend of mine and she asked me to teach you a lesson and to bring you back to senses'. I cursed Ruchi and heaving a sigh of relief said by god, I felt as if I am blott to mankind and laughed.
She served me tea and I shamelessly again fiddled into troubled waters saying atleast, I am not going with empty hands, you have permitted me to do anything with you in presence of Joydeep da(her husband). She took this lightly and laughed and said o.k, I will. I said not fair bowdi, odds are so high, almost cent percent.
She had a hearty laugh and said thats why the reward is as per your wish. I came back only when Ruchi called me for lunch. It was a gone case and I had no hope of laying her till opportunity presented on 31 dec. Actually, we all were in club and were having gala time. My cousin wanted to return back and I wanted to stay in club for some more time.
Joydeep da offered to drop me which I agreed. We stayed back upto 12 and shook hands with Mrs. Sarkar in Joydeep's presence. On our drive back, I said that after so many years I am sober because neither Joydeep nor Jamai babu gave me company. Joydeep said he has a bottle and we can have some more back at home. Mrs. Sarkar protested to which I said now common bowdi, even if we get drunk it will at home only.
On reaching their house, we started. In absence of Mrs. Sarkar I provoked Joydeep to prove that he is a better boozer than me and by the time she changed and returned back to living room, Joydeep had gulped down 3 pegs and the fourth was in his hands. After about half hour I felt his eyes wavering and subtly provoked him by saying so is that all.
He finished his fourth and amidst protests of Mrs. Sarkar, he incoherently said you don't understand, it is my prestige now and drank another peg. I kept quiet as Joydeep was very incoherent and to please him I loose you win and stood up.
He tried to stand but failed. I grabbed him and said allow me to take you to bedroom. I somewhat dragged him and put him on bed. He almost immediately blanked out. I shook him to check but he was snoring. Mrs. Sarkar was at other side of bed staring at me intently.
I returned her gaze and she asked you did it intentionally. I walked towards her and said you called for it bowdi, not my fault. She was annoyed and said thats not fair. I had reached her, held her waist from over her nightie and pulled her towards me and said did'nt you hear, everything is fair in love and war.
She did'nt try to push me as I bent my neck and was inches away from her lips when she said but it is cheating. I brushed my lips over her and whispered cheating or no cheating, but you are worth to die for and kissed her lips. She jerked her head sideways and said am I so desirable to you. My hands now held her ass and squeezed it gently and I replied, you sure are.
This time, I waited for few moments and then licked her lips and in return she thrusting her tongue out said then go ahead and make it pleasurable journey for me and let me live my fantasy of being fucked with husband one one side. Our tongues met and we sucked each others tongue for quite some time. Just then my mobile rang. It was from Ruchi who asked me when I will be back.
I asked her about jamai babu and she said he is sleeping and she is waiting for me. I told her to keep back door open and to go to sleep as I am with her friend and switched off my mobile. We were standing and as I kissed her she started to undress me. She expertly removed my jacket, shirt and made my top half bare.
She then pushed me on bed and unbuttoned her nightie but did'nt remove it. Her boobs were partially visible to me as she one by one removed my dress and made me nude. By the time she was removing my jockey, I had a hard on. She lovingly stroked it two three times and came on top of me and whispered into my ears so here is your reward, get it.
My hands cupped her boobs and gently played with her nipples as she rubbed her pussy over my hard pennis. I felt her velvety pussy as she kept on rubbing it. Then she thrust her boobs in front of my face and just as I tried to lick it she withdrew and said what do you want, ummmm. I whispered I want to suck your nipples'. She increased the pace of her rubbing and said then beg.
I begged and she gave me one of her nipples. She allowed me to suck for a while, then she came beside me and whispered subhash, make me beg for it, make me so hot ummmmm subhashhhhhh ( I was sucking her nipples and fingering her ) oooohhh dear, I have been fantacising about thisssss, aaaahhhhh, don't biteeee meeeee loveeee ummmm me.
She had beautiful curves and had almost right amount of flab around crucial areas like navel, waist which made her all the more sexy and I was sucking her navel taking a bit of flab between my teeths and eating her.
Mrs. Sarkar, kept on pushing my head gently guiding me to the place where she wanted to be eaten. She had cleanshaved pussy and I licked her. She whimpered and said oooohhhhhh don't do ittt I will go mad but acted contrarily by thrusting her pelvic into my face. I sucked her pussy with my hands playing with her ass and nipples.
She kept on moaning and whenever there was silence Joydeep's steady snoring could be heard. She took my hands from over her nipples and started sucking my fingers and licked my palm.
She then stopped me and said she wants to have orgasm the natural way, she asked me to enter her. She was wet down there and I lay beside her and said first lick my pennis. She rode me and started licking my tool while I fingered her furiously. She was oozing out juices and wanted a thick pennis and finger did'nt suffice her needs.
She reversed her position and licked my nipples and said pls subhash do it. I came on top of her and did what was required. Gently at first, angling my pennis to provide maximum rubbing with her internal walls. Soon she started demanding subhash, fast ummmmm fast ufffff I am cumminggggg aaaaahhhhh and her whole body tensed up and I increased me pace and we came almost simultaneously.
After that I again fucked her doggy style and in wee hours returned back to my cousin's place. I stayed there for another two days, and fucked her at my cousin's place. My cousin did'nt object and said it was case of two consenting adults. I hope you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.