Thursday 20 February 2014

Monika getting screwed by DG

Hi! Everyone. I am regular reader of Human digest. I like many stories not all. But thanks to all who shares their experience / fantasies. Now coming to my story, this is one of my special experiences which happened few days back. Coming to me I am DG (my identity for all of you) from Ahmedabad via email.
I am an engineer, running my own business in field of industrial electronics and happily married with two kids. I have school going kids and living in pose area of Ahmedabad called satellite. I am 42 years old, 5 ft 8 inch height, 75 Kgs, 6.5” long dick, my dick is thicker than normal dicks and having good athletic body. Thanks to my regular walking and exercise habit.
I would like to clarify that my English is not very good so forgive for that. Instead of pointing out grammatical mistakes just enjoy the story. This is not a erotic sex encounter. This is sex encounter with romance so those who are looking erotic stuff, please forgive me.
Coming to story, I am member of musical club and our club organizes musical functions every two months. The most members of club are of upper middle cast and we normally know each other by face not by name. In last month, same function was there but unfortunately due to my in laws are my guest my wife didn’t accompany me for the function and I am alone with my side seat vacant.
As normal I am enjoying the function. Many members knows me by name but most of them are with their wives so didn’t disturb to them. In between I noticed two beautiful ladies are sitting beside me. In the hall the lights are very dim almost nil except walk way. I purposely looking towards them and caught one of them looking to me and discussing something between them.
In break our eyes met and we exchange sweet smile but I noticed some strange in that smile. Finally at last we again exchanged formal smiles and I moved towards parking lot for my car. Living in Bopal out skirt of Ahmedabad which was not very far from my residence. While coming out from parking, I saw them waiting for someone.

I enquired and came to know that they have one couple membership. Whenever elder sister’s husband is in town he come with her husband otherwise both sisters came. Whenever both sisters came normally they came by Taxi and instructed taxi driver for pickup also. The taxi driver is also picking up her kids for tuition so there nothing like risk or unusual.
But today their taxi driver met with accident and he is unable to come for pick up even taxi driver has sms the same timely but in musical night’s enjoyment she missed the same. Now I offered lift to they. They are living in Bopal out skirt of Ahmedabad which was not very far from my residence. They accepted and the elder sister sits in front sit of my car.
As it is not on the way to my residence and I have to drive some extra kilometers for them but I am fine with that and it’s my duty to help them in this type of situation. On the way the talks are very formal and I came to know that the elder sister is married and her husband is working in MNC with outstation duty of 10-12 days every month even some times out of country.
The younger one is unmarried living with them has just finished his college. Finally I dropped them at their residence. Both thanked me for my courtesy. We exchanged our cell numbers. Guys till this moment I don’t have any intension of relationship with them. Sorry for long back ground but it needs.
Second day I received a call without name so answered the call and it was from Monica (we call elder sister Monika, 32 years old, the vital stats are 5.5 ft, 34C-34-36 whitish complexion, north Indian. Any man cannot resist himself for second look. The younger sisters Deepali, 25 years old, the vital stats are height almost same, 34B-32-34 whitish complexion).
Again it was formal and thanks and etc. This will continue till three months 2-3 calls every week. Every time Monika calls and both sister talk to me. After some time separate calls are also coming from Deepali. The talks are again formal. She requested me not to tell didi (Monika) for her calls to me. This makes my brain to think out of line.
These conversations continue for next one month and length of call duration increased. I noticed one thing Monica call when her husband is out of city. Gradually talks are from formal to personal liking as well as marriage life. Initially we exchange veg jokes which later reached to adult jokes also. Sometimes even about sex life.
I am elder than both sisters so they consult me for my opinions many times. One fine day Monica talked very long and asked me to come for coffee on any convenient day during running week time. I assumed that her husband must be on tour. I called Deepali and during talk with Deepali she told me that she missed me a lot for one week because she going to Punjab to attend relative’s marriage.
From Deepali’s call I also knew that Monica’s husband is out of town for a week. Now this is more than enough for me to understand the situation. I called Monica and fixed the day and time for coffee at her residence. At sharp 4:00 pm I reached Monica’s flat. She is on the door step waiting for me. She headed me inside the flat with sexy smile after shake hand.
She have very spacious flat and it was very beautifully decorated. Her husband must be earning handsome amount from his job. I appreciated her for her sense of things keeping in her flat. We sit on sofa facing opposite in the hall. Guys I cannot describe her beauty in words. She wore a transparent blue sari, with matching low cut sleeve less blouse.
She wore sari quite below her naval and the sari is tightly wrapped so any one can see the panty line from outside on her buttocks. She looks very very beautiful. I didn’t resist myself from staring her. During formal talk she caught me staring her boobs and cleavage many times. Every time she caught me staring her, she smiled in different way.
She went to kitchen for water, at that time I saw her ass as well as panty line very clearly and even I didn’t wink my eyes. I lost in the world of her sexy curves. She came with glass of water and offered me. During offer she bends forward and her pallu falls from her shoulder. Now friends you can’t imagine the view of her cleavage. My jaw remains open.
She enjoyed my situation and closed my jaws with her hand saying “it’s bad habit to stare someone else’s assets”. I told Monica your beauty is unmatched and I haven’t seen any one more beautiful than you. Your assets are gorgeous and I can’t stop myself. I told her “Kas mai iska malik hota!” (Kas, I was owner of these assets). She blushed and asked me for coffee or tea.
After some chit chat, I told her coffee is fine for me. She again went to kitchen for coffee. I fascinated with swing of her ass mounds and can’t control myself. I also went in kitchen behind her. She was busy in pre preparation of the coffee for us. I grabbed her from behind and she hasn’t opposed even a single time. It’s green signal till final destination for me.
I placed my lips on her neck and my hands on bare naval. Her naval area is very soft like a silk. I am moving my hands on bare skin of naval area and reading her expressions. She almost lost in heaven. I kissed and licked her neck. After five minute I moved my hands in opposite directions, one hand towards her boobs and other hand towards her love triangle.
I pressed her boobs one by one very softly over her sari and searched her nipple. I pinched her nipple between my thumb and index finger. My second hand which was her waist keep pressed her towards me very tightly so she can feel my tool on her buttocks. My lips are working on her earlobes. I licked and bit her earlobes one by one. Meantime I switched off gas stove.
I turn her towards me and very surprise to see her; her face become red from white like whole blood of her body get together at one place. I assume that she feels this type of love act first time in her life. I hugged het tightly. My lips are working on her face and kissing every inch of her face. My hands on her buttocks and felt her panty line above her sari.
Slowly slowly I pressed her buttocks and try to keep her very close to me so that she can feel my erection on her crotch. Every time my lips passes near her lips she closed her eyes very tightly and waited for lip lock but I am teasing her and not kissing her lips. I kissed her neck. She felt weakness in her legs because of my love making to her.
She told me to hold her tightly otherwise she can fall down. I replied her now you are in my arms and you cannot fall on earth but I will took you to feel the pleasure of heaven. She told please please for lip kiss. Our lips met, initially I kissed and licked her lips from outside. I tried to insert my tongue inside her mouth.
After 2-3 tries, I succeed to insert my tongue in her mouth and our tongues loved each other. I explored every corner her mouth and tested her saliva. I told her you are very sweet. Now she wrapped her hands around my neck and pull my lips on her. She kissed me wildly and inserted her tongue in my mouth. We lip locked for 12 minutes in kitchen.
I placed my hands below her buttocks and lifted her to take her in hall. During our move from kitchen to hall she didn’t parted our lips and kissing me violently. I slide her pallu from shoulder and let it fall on floor. I saw her deep cleavage. She wore very low cut blouse and 25 % boobs were visible above her blouse. I cannot control and kissing her upper boobs very rigorously.
Now she started moaning like ahhhhhhh…., please…….. Handle it softly…… aaaccchhhhhaaahhh don’t bite. I licked, kissed and even gently bite her visible boobs. Simultaneously pressing her boobs and pinching her nipples above her sari one by one.
I update readers that during every making; I left my love bite mark on my lovely partner’s body which will long last till 7-10 days. The location of love mark depends on situation. In today’s situation Monica’s husband is out of town for one week and living alone, the outer (visible to others) love mark is OK for her otherwise even I choose inner parts like boobs, thigh, naval, waist etc. for love marks.
For Monica the location is below her right ear on her neck. To give her proper love bite mark every time kissing her, I kiss that portion hardly for long time so it becomes dark red. This mark will remain for 7-10 days. My partner used to call me every day seeing love marks to thank for love mark bite.
I kissed her love bite location many times. I removed her sari completely and throw it on sofa. Monica is in sleeve less blouse and petticoat. What an assets she has. I become mad and want to eat her completely. I kissed her boobs and nipples above her blouse. I moved downward towards her naval area. Very smooth and silky skin she has.
I kissed and licked her naval area for 7-8 minutes while pressing her buttocks. I pulled note of het petticoat nada with the help of teeth. Her paticoat falls down and now my beauty is in her pink panty and blouse. I kissed her love try angle above her panty and her thighs. I removed her blouse and threw it away. I saw her precious boobs coved in her short pink bra.
Her boobs are trying to come out. It feels that very big material was wrapped with small cloth. I grabbed her boobs and pressed it hardly. She moaned like anything. She moaned anchhhhhhh….. please handle carefully. I hugged her from back and pressing her boobs with both hands. She whispered in my ear please took me to bedroom. I can’t wait any more.
I lifted her in my arms and headed towards her bedroom. I placed her on bad very carefully like glass ware (which should be handled carefully). I normally handle my partners very carefully as per their wish like very softly, softly, normal, hard, hardly, wildly etc. I jumped on her and now my complete weight is on her with both my legs on either side of her.
We kissed hardly and my tongue is inside her mouth. She happily cooperated with light moans. I am trying to part her legs but she tried to avoid it. I slide my self down towards her boobs. She was in pink bra and I am kissing her above bra. I unhook her bra from back and in one go removed it.
Now her milk light white boobs with light pink nipples are in front of me and I amazed to see boobs in such a shape after this age. I appreciated her boobs and kissing those mangoes. I pressed one boob with my hand and licking kissing the other one and vise versa. I exchanged position to treat both boobs equally. Even bit her nipples.
She moaned loudly asked for more and hard saying that aaahhhhh do it hard, aaaaccchhhhh bite on nipple, oh my GOD take complete in your mouth…. Nipple ko kato……. dono nipple ko chusssooooo……... They never treated like this before. I aroused more and more hearing all this words from her mouth.
Her boobs become red from white so I afraid to handle her boobs wildly but still she requested to do it hard. Now I pressed those ripped mangoes wildly and even biting her nipples and stuff around nipple. The heat inside her is at top level and the moaning continuously saying aaahhhhhhh……, aaahhhhh…. Yes I want this……… do it fast ……….. never stops.. don’t show any mercy on them…They are for you only.
Treat them as your wish. She told that I know you Gujarati people like Kesar mangoes most, theses both are your kesar mangoes …… dono kesar mango ko chusooo. eat both of them completely.
I continuously trying to part her legs and she parted her legs to allow me down and keeping both my hand on her boobs I went more down to lick her naval, it was light brown colour with average depth and round like small on e rupee coin. I licked and kissed her naval and around. She feels very strange as I tried to insert my tongue in her naval. I tongue fucked her naval.
She felt very special and moaning with mmmuuuaahhh …. please do it long and deep aaaahhhhhhaaaahhhh………., never ends, oh my GOD, DG I love you, don’t leave me etc. her legs are completely apart and I am in between her legs. I thought it’s enough on her upper part and let me concentrate on real heaven.
I reached to her love triangle. Monica’s panty is totally soaked with her love juices. She waited for my next move. I kissed her thighs and her legs till knee softly. As I licked her legs, she felt like electric shock passed through her. Every time my lips went near her pussy, she widely opens her legs so that I kiss her at her pussy but I tease her for that.
I lowered her panty; she helped by hoisting her buttocks. Now the heaven is in front of me. Her clean shaven pussy is vibrating. Let me tell you her pussy is so clean and smooth like rarely used. Seeing her light pink pussy; water is coming in my mouth. I kept my lips on her clit, as I sucked the upper part; she stumbled like a fish without water.
I kept kissing her clit and vertical lips for some time. She was enjoying my act. She was moving her fingers in my hair. I parted her inner thighs to see the love hole. It’s so clean and full of her love juice. Water stream is flowing out of her pussy. As I inserted my tongue in her love hall, she holds my hairs tightly in ecstasy.
Now she took active part in the act, she was pressed my head in her pussy like she wants I go inside her. I played with her pussy and clits with my tongue for 12 minutes. I feel stiffness in her body so understood she may come anytime. Within no time she held my hairs tightly with both her hands and pressed my mouth on her pussy very tightly to restrict my further movement, it is difficult to breath.
She clutched my head between her legs and coming like river flowing out of her pussy. I tried to drink her love juice completely. After some time she relaxed and loose her legs and hands from my head. I raised my head to see her facial expressions. She feels very relaxed and smiled. I slept on her she hugged me very tightly with kissing and tasting her own juice from my mouth.
Her tongue was moving inside my mouth and tries to clean each and every corner of my mouth. She felt great. She told me she never had any oral sex before this and even never experienced organism earlier neither in oral sex nor in real sex. I slept on her for some time.
I slept on my back and now she was on me. She opened the buttons of my shirt. I supported her in removing my shirt and banyan. Now I am with my pent and jockey only with naked upper part. She looked on my chest and moving her hand lovingly. She kissed each corner of my chest and sucked my nipples. She bite my nipple it pained me but it’s everything is fair in love and war.
My chest is wet due to his saliva. Slowly slowly she lowered towards my tool. She moved her hand on my naval and on my tool above pant. She feels tent above pant and kissed on it. She opened my belt and pant button and as well as pant zip. She inserted her hand in zip to feel my tool over my jockey. I helped her in removal of my pant by lifting my waist.
Now I am in only jockey. Her eyes are very wide by seeing the huge tent of my semi erected tool in jockey. She kissed and even bite the tip of tool above jockey. She moved her hands caressing the tool and my thighs. Her facial expressions are like that she won million dollar lottery today. She very passionately pressing and kissing my tool above jockey. The jockey became wet.
She slides her hand inside and removed my jockey in one shot. She widely open her eyes by seeing the thick 6.5“ cock. Her mouth remains open by the view she has. Now she down her mouth and kissed the tip of tool. She licked the complete tool from tool head to tool bottom. She tried to take the head of my tool inside her mouth.
She moved her tongue on my cock tip and its feels great pleasure to me. She had half the tool in her warm mouth. My tool is completely drenched in her saliva. Now she started to give me blow job. She is expert in giving blow job. She uses proper pressure of her lips and she used her tongue at appropriate place on my tool. This combine action gives me immense pleasure.
I placed my hands on her head and pressed the mouth so that she completely takes my tool in her mouth. She tried to take complete tools in her mouth but feels uncomfortable in breathing. She doing good job on my tool. After handsome 17 minute sucking I felt pressure building inside me. I told her I am coming and try to remove my tool from her mouth.
But she holds my tool tightly in her mouth. She also feels tightness and firmness of my tool as it is on verge of explode. I exploded in her mouth, I sprayed my hot semen like jet spray in her mouth which directly hit the neck wall in her mouth; she continued sucking till last drop of my fluid. She drank it completely and slept besides me hugging me tightly.
We kissed each other; I tasted my own fluid in her mouth. We slept in such a way so she faces opposite to me. Her back is towards me. I hugged her from behind adjusting my tool in between her ass mounds and my hands on her boobs. We took some rest.
After one hour rest, we wake up and she tried to adjust her buttocks so that she feels my tool in between her ass mounds. My tool got erection immediately. I made her sleep on her front so that the back is towards me. I slept on her. My erected tool is touching her buttocks. I started kissing her from her earlobe and spine cord line. I licked every inch of her back. She moaned loudly.
I went downward and my lips reached on her buttocks. I licked and bite her ass mounds. I parted her ass mounds to see her tiny ass hole. It’s light brown colour. I licked her ass hole. I put one pillow under her waist to raise her ass. I licked her in long stroke from her pussy to ass hole.
She moaned loudly like ahhhhahhhh… do it deeply…. Please never stop, aahhhchhhh… it feels too good, I can control any more. Within 5 minute she exploded with huge organism. Her all love juices came all over my face. Really I didn’t expect her organism within five minute. I let her to relax and came in conscious.
I turned her and let she sleep on her back, I came on her and put my tool in her mouth for sucking. She sucked my tool for 4-5 minutes. Now I positioned myself between her legs for final action. She too very eager for that but also scares due to size of tool. She told me that her husband has 5 “ tool with half the thickness.
She told me they do sex once in a month and it was also for 3-4 minutes only. I asked her from where you learn such a good sucking of tool? She replied she practiced on her finger seeing the porn on computers. I assured her don’t worry it will not hurt you but you will enjoy it and it is life time experience which you never forget.
I am sure a lady can enjoy a lot with even 5 “tool but thickness matters. Sufficient thickness requires which stretch the pussy. I positioned my tool on opening of her pussy and teasing her. She closed her eyes in scares. I pushed the head of tool with pressure so it entered 2 “ in her pussy. She screamed with pain. I remain at that position for some time let she become comfortable.
She opened her eyes and wicked for more. I made final move which leads my complete tool inside her pussy. She holds pillow and moving her head both sides because of her pussy stretched to fullest. But within no time she is OK. Now I started moving forward and backward very slow stokes. She is enjoying the moves; I increased the speed with long strokes.
I heard a gently moan aaaaahhhh ummmmmmm oooommmggg, She whispered DG jaldi karo please, ab aur raha nahi jaata ummm aaaahhh, I could hear her puffed moans ummmmmm aaaaghhfh ieeeeiiishh aaaahhh haaaannnn. I increased my pumping speed.
She started moaning very loadly… aaahhhhaaa DG yehh appp aahhhh aaaahhhhh kya kaarr rehhe hho, I can’t bear any more, DG I am coming, please stop for sometime. I stopped to relaxed her after her organism.
After 2 minute I again started my pumping and again within no time she came in action and stared moaning mmmmooaaningh aaaahhhh aaaahhhh please aaahhhhhhhh don’t stop pplleeassee DDGG tore my pusssy… I am all your…. Treat me like your queen…... I kept my lips on her lips to lower moaning sound. After good fuck of 20 minutes I am on the urge of coming.
Pressure is building up in me. I kept my both hands below her buttocks to raise them more. And started to pump ut most speed. I asked her how much time she needs, she replied I am cummminngggg aahhhh aahhhh ahhhhh and requested me to stop but I am also on the edge of explosion so in spite of stopping; I gave her long and deep strokes and exploded in her pussy.
I spayed my semen in her pussy like jet spay. I continue for some time till my complete load emptied in her pussy. We both collapsed, I slept on her and my tool is still in her pussy. After losing erection it slides from her pussy. She thanked many times with his closed eyes for this. She told me today first time really she enjoyed the sex in her life.
We slept for some time and than moved to clean up. We had another session in bathroom also but I will write in next story. I also deflowered Deepali. We had regular sex once in a week or twice in a month. We had three some also me, Monica and Deepali. I promise I will write all those incidences also in next stories.
I had dinner with her and left for my residence. It’s one of the most memorable experiences for me also. Please post your comments below. Only your comments will encourage me to write another incidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.