Thursday 20 March 2014

Me & My Wife Chapter is Our First Threesome

My wife and I had been married for only two years and had talked about our sexual preferences greatly. Before getting married we had been somewhat active but had never 'sealed the deal.' Still, what experience we did have with each other made it less awkward for us to talk about our sexual fantasies and what would make us feel fulfilled in the bedroom. Sharayah slowly but surely opened up about her willingness to perform oral sex, her desire to eventually be able to finish me off with oral attention and even to swallow. She admitted an interest in anal sex, and especially in double penetration. We had even talked about affording her the opportunity for the attention of more than just two men and she had responded lustily, showing that a deep, carnal portion of herself was excited at the prospect of being shared by a group of men. We had exchanged text fantasies, always in the realm of the theoretical, about her being double and triple penetrated, or even having all three holes filled while stroking two other men (and potentially even surrounded by more). All of this excited her, but the idea of moving it from the theoretical and potential into the actual was where she balked. She had been raised in a conservative Christian household and was afraid that adding a third party to sex would be crossing a line that could never really be uncrossed.

After we got married, she opened up even more, allowing me to take pictures of her topless and eventually nude, and even during our sexual playtimes as she was riding me or sucking my cock. Having pictures of my sexy young wife performing for me were a huge turn-on and a great help throughout the day when she wasn't around to assist me sexually. By this point, two years after our wedding, Sharayah was 26. She was still every bit the knockout I had met in college: blonde, blue-eyed, 5'1", 120 lbs, and slender but curvy with a pair of huge 34DD's proudly topping off her chest. While her eyes and her wit had been among the first things I noticed and was attracted to about her, it was those DDs which first grabbed my attention. On such a small frame, how could they not? I, like my wife, am blonde and blue-eyed but stand at about 5'10" and weigh about 185 lbs. In our early courtship Sharayah revealed she had never so much as seen a man naked or even seen a penis outside of sexual education courses. When she finally felt my bulge she was pleasantly surprised at the size of my 7" tool, happy to find that, while not huge, I was above average in that respect.

Upon getting married, one of the first kinks that I revealed was my desire to fuck her breasts. She responded favorably and soon, titfucking had become a regular part of our love-making. We graduated from that to simulating vaginal and oral stimulation with her sucking on a finger while riding me or me fingering her while she blew me. Then, for our first anniversary, we tried a simulated triple penetration and the sounds I heard her make have never left my memory. It was clear to me then, and in the months to follow, that my wife was deeply interested in having multiple sex partners. But how to break through that barrier?

Later in the summer, I bought a sex toy. I spent the morning teasing her and showing her pictures of my own equipment and then jokingly referred to another of her kinks: interracial sex. She blushed and said that she had no real desire to sleep with a black man because she only wanted me but I knew that, again, at least theoretical interracial sex would be within her interest. By the end of the early afternoon I had teased her via the phone with the idea of a black sex toy and she was surprised by how realistic the pictures I sent appeared. I stole away to the local sex shop and bought a black dildo roughly the same size as my own equipment, though slightly shorter and thinner. That night she moaned and squirmed under the ministrations of my own cock and the faux black cock, feeling an even more realistic double male experience and revealing even more that her innermost sexual desire was to be had by two men at once. A few months later I decided to start poking at another fantasy of hers: having an experience with an even larger cock than mine. She blushingly revealed that she wouldn't turn down a bigger cock and again, I stole away to the sex shop and returned with another toy slightly thicker and a few inches longer than my own. Later that day, though, she confessed that anything larger than my own cock would intimidate her and she wasn't sure she could bring herself to go forward with it.

Rather than simply trying to coerce her, I decided to trick her. I knew my wife and knew that she would end up loving an even longer and thicker black cock (even a fake one). That night I made sure our bedroom was pitch-black, though, before the lights went out, I made sure she saw our original dildo sitting out on my nightstand. As usual, once the lights were out I was eating her pussy and she was moaning as I brought her to orgasm after orgasm. My oral skills are a point of pride and it's no exaggeration for me to say that I've made her cum over a dozen times in one session just with the use of my tongue, leaving her begging for cock by the time I decide to fill her. After I had been eating her for a bit I focused on sucking on her clit and slid our normal dildo into her wet and ready hole. She moaned as she came from the stimulation of her clit and the penetration of her pussy. I fucked her that way a bit longer and then reached under the bed, pulling out the new, bigger dildo. Moments later I switched back to oral and then a few minutes after that, I inserted the larger cock. She began reacting violently and lustily as the huge piece slid into her, stretching her ever-so-slightly more than my own cock. As I heard the even more fulfilled noises she was making I was more turned on than ever.

After a few orgasms being fucked missionary-style with that bigger cock I grabbed the old dildo and slid up her body, still fucking her with the new one. As I slid the original dildo into her mouth, her eyes opened wide as she realized there were two toys in play. A few orgasms later she was spent. I told her what had happened and at first she was a bit shocked that I would trick her, but when I shared that I heard the fulfilled noises she was making, she nodded in admission and asked to see the new cock. Grabbing her by the ankles I pulled her off the bed onto her knees in front of me, my cock hanging in her face. She leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth as I reached over and turned on the light. I stood in front of her, my cock in her mouth, with one of the dildos in each hand. Her eyes went wide as she saw the size of the new one and let my cock slip from her mouth and asked how on Earth I expected her to take one so big and that there was no way it would fit in her. To be fair, the toy is only eight and a half inches long and only slightly thicker than myself but for such a short and thin girl, it seemed too big. I told her that she had taken all but the last inch of it and her eyes widened again, surprised.

After that night, the two dildos became part of our lovemaking and it wasn't uncommon for her to ride my cock while the larger dildo slid between her tits and the smaller fucked her mouth. She was getting into being fucked by three cocks at once. She even began to take both cocks into her mouth at once and finally, one day, while the smaller dildo fucked her pussy and the larger fucked her tits and mouth at the same time, she moaned out how much she loved big black cocks. Mission accomplished.

Shortly thereafter I set about preparing to work on the next kink: anal penetration. We had played with her taking a finger and almost a second but she had never gotten the nerve to really prepare to take my cock. One day I finally went back to the sex store and picked up a smaller, thinner dildo (laughably small, actually), and a bottle of KY and that night, while she had the average size dildo in her pussy we began to set about having her take a smaller cock in her ass. After minutes of slow, gentle pressure, coupled with vaginal stimulation, the small cock slid into her ass. The first time hurt her but eventually she was gently taking that small cock in her ass. She wasn't loosening up quickly but I had no doubt that eventually she would take my cock in her ass. We took a break from the anal play for a while after that and returned to group stuff. She and I (and the dildos) pleasured her repeatedly and finally, one night, we talked more realistically about the possibility of a threesome.

She had always been against it in the past but now I could see the wall coming down. Maybe if it was someone she didn't see often. Maybe if it was someone attractive whose role in her life and in our friendships could be purely sexual. If we could make sure there was no emotional entanglement and that we could keep the bedroom in the bedroom and the rest of our friendship in the real world, maybe, just maybe, it would be okay. She admitted that if someone could be sexual with her (while with me present and involved, of course) but not reference or bring up that sexuality in the rest of their friendship with us, it would probably be worth pursuing.

In the coming weeks, we didn't talk about it anymore and I planned to table it for a few months and then bring it up again after a few more bouts of particularly intense simulated threesomes. Sharayah surprised, me though, because about a month after our original conversation, the following happened.

I came home from work one day, surprised to find her already in the house. "Hey...you're home early," I said as I reached the top of the stairs in our apartment.

"I took a half day," she said, smiling.

"Oh," I replied. "What for?" Without answering, she sauntered over to me, placed her hands on my chest and slid down my body. Sharayah rarely initiated sex, she found it too intimidating, but this was close to her go-to move. She landed on her knees in front of me and unzipped my pants, immediately tugging them, and my boxer-briefs, to the floor. My cock was soft from the cold Wisconsin winter but after only a second or two of the visual stimulation, it was beginning to firm up. She leaned forward and, while making eye contact with me, licked the length of my cock and then took the head into her mouth, sucking gently. I moaned and leaned back against the half wall at the top of the stairs as she began to expertly blow my cock. Usually I was able to hold on for a long time and score thirty or more minutes of oral attention before moving on but I hadn't masturbated that day at all and that, coupled with the sexiness of how forward she was and how talented she was brought me to the brink rather quickly.

"Easy, kid," I told her, like I usually did, knowing she was still gun-shy about me finishing in her mouth. Usually when I said that she would slow down, or release me for a few minutes so that my nerves would calm down. This time, however, things were different and she buried my cock in her mouth, the head sliding into her throat. The wet warmness of it pushed me over the edge and soon I felt my body shuddering and releasing my cum down her throat. I breathed heavily and slowly came down from the orgasm as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and stood.

"Wow," I said at last. "What brought that on?"

She smirked. "I know you've been really patient with me and exploring my sexual fantasies and helping me get over hangups and whatever. So I wanted to reward you a little bit before we move on to the next thing."

I furrowed my brow a bit and pulled my clothes back on. "What's the next thing?"

She smiled even more coyly. "Well you know how we've talked about threesomes and played around with the idea and stuff?"

"Yeah?" I asked expectantly, wondering where she was going with it. Was she planning on pushing toward actual double penetration with a full-size cock in her ass? Was she maybe thinking about how she might need to reciprocate the idea of a threesome and consider finding a way to simulate bringing another girl into our experience?

"Well I used to think that I would never want to actually involve another person in our sex life but I think the past six months with you and our toys has brought me past that. I really, really like having a second cock to play with while you fuck me."

I nodded, pretty sure I was about to see a wall come down for her. Maybe she was ready to start discussing who we might want as a partner. "It has been fun."

She nodded. "I've been talking to Garrett."

"Oh yeah?" I smiled. Garrett was one of my closer friends and had been throughout my life. We had talked about our crushes and what we liked in women all throughout our childhood and adolescence and he and I had continued a dialogue about our sex lives even after I got married to Sharayah. She had always been a bit annoyed by his demeanor and occasional immaturity but had always been open and honest about the fact that he was one of my more attractive friends. Garrett was about the same height as I was, but thinner. He had dark hair and dark eyes and was something of the yang to my yin in Sharayah's world.

"About what?" I coaxed.

"Sex stuff," she admitted.

"You barely like talking to him about regular stuff. What brought that on?"

She shuffled her feet a bit. "I think I wanna try having a threesome in real life. With a second man involved. The toys are great but a real cock is still worlds better than even the most realistic dildo."

"And you started talking to Garrett about that?" I clarified.

"Sort of."

I nodded. "So you were trying to feel out the situation and see if he was interested in maybe being in a threesome with us?"

She shrugged. "Not exactly. I started with small talk and then asked him if he thought I was attractive and kinda baited him into flirting with me and then when I was sure he would be interested, at least in theory, I asked him if he'd ever thought about a threesome."

"And what'd he say?" I asked, curiosity getting the better of me now.

She smiled. "He said he'd thought about threesomes, he'd thought about what it would be like to fuck me and he even said that he'd considered you before as one of his potential threesome partners if he were ever to do a girl, guy, guy threesome."

I nodded again and smiled a bit. "Oh, cool. I'm glad to know he was open about all that with you."

"Mhm," she said, biting her lower lip. "So he should be on his way over here by now."

I paused. "Wait, on his way over here for..."

"For the threesome," she said, matter-of-factly. My eyes widened just a bit. My conservative wife had just attacked me with oral sex the second I walked in the door, which she had almost never done, swallowed, which she had never done, and was now admitting to talking about sex with a male friend of mine, propositioning him for a threesome, and then setting a time and date and inviting him to it, something I never thought she would have ever done. I had been sure that I would be the one to have to initiate the threesome and recruit the other player. And now, here I was, twenty minutes or less from what she intended to be probably only the first threesome experience of our marriage.

"Wow. You just took the initiative with that, huh?" I asked.

"Are you mad?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"
"Yes."

"Do you think it's a good idea?" she asked, a little of her trademark insecurity showing.

"I do," I said. "I think it's going to be hot. Are you sure you're ready for two men?"
"Mhm," she said with a smile. "I mean, I'm not one hundred percent but I don't think anyone ever could be. I figured I needed to just embrace it and give it a try. If I wait until I'm completely convinced it'll be great I'll probably just never get around to it."

I looked to the front door. "And he's on his way now?"

"Yes, he texted me about ten minutes ago."

"Wow," I said, smiling, pleasantly surprised. "Any idea what you want to happen?"

"It's all up to you boys," she said, moving and sitting on the couch. She crossed her legs. "I'm up for whatever the two of you think you wanna do to me." My mind reeled at the possibilities. Here was my wife of two years suddenly showing so much sexual open-mindedness that it was just...almost unthinkable. She had invited my friend over and into our bed and was giving me tabula rasa to do whatever Garrett and I thought was best.

The next fifteen minutes passed by slowly but sure enough, Garrett came up the walk in front of our apartment complex and, after a brief knock on the door, opened it, said hi, and started up the stairs. At the top he kicked off his shoes and the three of us briefly stood and looked awkwardly at one another. Sharayah shrugged her shoulders with her hands in her pockets, inadvertently pushing her breasts together and showing deep cleavage in the low-cut top she was wearing. Both Garrett and I stared. Finally, he broke the tension.

"So, uh...so hey," he said, awkwardly unsure how to start a conversation about a threesome.

"Hi," I said simply.

"She just told you?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"You're okay with it?"

"Yeah. Looking forward to it, actually. You?"

"Same. It's one of my bigger fantasies."

Sharayah smiled.

"So, uh," Garrett asked, deciding to just go for it. "How do we start?"

Sharayah bit her lower lip, reached out, and put a hand on each of our bulges, her fingers deftly curling about the outlines of our cocks as she gave a little tug. "Follow me, boys." She led us to the bedroom and then released us and turned to face us again. With a look to Garrett she stepped up to me, stepped up on her tiptoes and kissed me, sliding her tongue into my mouth. I reached around her and grabbed her ass, pulling her to me and pressing her huge breasts against my chest as we made out. After half a minute she broke the kiss and lowered herself back down, then stepped over to Garrett and repeated what she had done with me. He looked at me for a moment as if to check if I was really okay with it, and then likewise grabbed her by the small of her back and pulled her against himself as he kissed her back, the two of them sliding their tongues into one another's mouths.

I watched as my wife kissed the first man other than myself since our wedding. Narrow-minded jealous parts of myself screamed that I should be stopping this and hitting him and mad at her but I squelched them. She wanted this, I wanted this, and he wanted this. It was petty and close-minded to think that I should object. After thirty seconds of kissing Garrett, she broke the kiss and he released her, his hand trailing up her back and along her side, brushing against the side of her breast as he did so. She blushed a little, then stepped back. She took a deep breath and I saw that, on some level, she was nervous to do this. A part of her was hesitating and not sure if she wanted to go through with it. She looked at me for reassurance or for encouragement to stop and I simply raised my eyebrows at her seductively. She smiled and it seemed like all she needed to push her over the edge. She grabbed the hem of her top and pulled it up, taking it off over her head and revealing her flat, toned stomach and her lacy black bra, the only thing keeping Garrett from being the only other man to ever see her topless.

"Mmm," he said. She giggled lightly and then reached behind herself, arching her back lightly as she began to fiddle with the clasp on her bra, knowing she was about to cross the point of no return. Here she was, in one minute, a shy, sexually conservative wife who had only ever been with one man, and, in another minute, she would be a sexually adventurous wife who had revealed herself to two men at once. She paused at the gravitas of it and then unclasped her bra, pulling it down her arms and tossing it aside. One look at Garrett's face confirmed for me that he was absolutely turned on by her body. Her breasts were huge and without the sag that usually accompanied busty women. Her nipples were just smaller than average, upturned, and slightly hard from the sexuality of the moment. He looked her up and down a few times, his eyes roving over her body. I could tell he was dying to touch her and I knew he was a good enough friend that I would have to break the ice on that.


I reached out and grasped Sharayah's right breast as she faced me, squeezing it and pushing it up on her chest, my thumb flicking over her nipple. She bit her lip and cooed lightly and that's all it took. Moments later, Garrett's hand was on her left breast giving it the same treatment. There we were, crossing the friendship line, the two of us squeezing and appreciating my wife's huge tits as she stood there topless, having only just begun what was sure to be an exciting evening. I was just beginning to wonder what to do next or if I should wait for her to take the initiative again when Garrett leaned forward and took her nipple into his mouth. He sucked lightly on it, licking and biting gently and she moaned louder than I expected, her arousal beginning to outweigh her nerves. I leaned forward and did the same and for about two minutes the two of us licked and kissed and sucked on my wife's nipples before she began stroking the backs of our heads and then guided us away.
I looked at her to see what was wrong and saw that coy, impish smile on her face again. She guided us both away from her chest and then slid down onto her knees in front of us. Here it was, the moment when this went from petting to fucking. She reached out and undid my belt first, undoing my pants just enough to guide my seven inches back out. I was rock-hard again and pushing the biggest she had ever seen me. She gave the head of my cock a lick and then reached over and stroked the outline of Garrett's bulge again. He moaned appreciatively and then she was undoing his pants. She dropped his jeans and his boxers and pulled out his cock. I was relieved to see he wasn't some ridiculously hung guy who was going to ruin my wife for me. More or less, his cock was the same size as mine. While my cock was slightly shorter, maybe by a quarter inch, it was also slightly thicker. He was taller and thinner than me by a bit and so our cocks mirrored that. Mine was slightly shorter and thicker, his slightly longer and thinner. She looked him over with appreciation and then planted a lippy, flirting kiss on the head of his cock as well.

She had a hand on each cock now and was slowly stroking both of us but I was happy to see that she leaned over and took my cock into her mouth first. I wasn't planning on being jealous about how she doled out the sexual attention but I was glad to see that she was planning on giving me the first fruits in each stage. She took half of my cock into her mouth and began sucking, her tongue rubbing the underside as she looked up at me, and then at Garrett. Her hands were moving up and down our cocks now as she bobbed her head, her lips tight around my shaft. For about three minutes she sucked my cock and fucked it lightly with her mouth and then she let it slip out with a pop. She smiled at me and then looked over at Garrett and made eye contact as she leaned in and, removing her hand from his tool, started running her tongue up and down the length of it.

"Ooh, fuck," Garrett said as her warm tongue made contact with the soft flesh of his shaft.

She giggled lightly and then ran her tongue up to the head and took it into her mouth as her hand returned to the base of the shaft, his cock head sliding in and out of her mouth before she began to take about half of his length as well. She looked over at me for approval and I nodded subtly, appreciating watching my wife suck another man's cock while she stroked both of us. It was a weird feeling for me for a moment, almost like watching porn but knowing that it was my wife and knowing that it was okay because I was in the room and involved as well. Garrett lolled his head back as she sucked and I knew he was appreciating the treatment: over the first two years of us dating Sharayah had gotten very good at giving head. She paid careful attention to what got a moan out of me and had learned to work it into the rotation.

After sucking his cock for a little longer than she had sucked mine, she let his cock slip out of her mouth with the same popping sound. She turned to come back to mine when he reached down with both hands and bent over, giving her a brief kiss on the lips. She fluttered and blushed a little bit at the intimate show of appreciation and then went to return to my cock, pausing briefly to plant a kiss on the head of his cock again to show her appreciation. She turned back to me and slid my cock into her mouth again, gagging lightly as she slid it too far in out of eagerness. Now it was my turn to loll my head back as my wife returned to expertly sucking my cock.

"Man, can she ever suck dick," Garrett said to me.

"Tell me about it," I said, my breath a little irregular due to the attention I was receiving.

"You're lucky," he said.

"I know." Sharayah beamed at the compliment as she put most of her attention into sucking my cock. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed myself when I felt the rush of air and looked over and saw that Garrett was no longer standing next to me but instead had knelt down behind her and was reaching around, cupping her huge breasts and getting his first real feel for them. He squeezed them, pushing them up and together, and lightly played with her nipples, getting a feel for the bounce and heft of them and he came away impressed. We had talked often about the merits of natural breasts over augmented and had always been jealous that Sharayah was so endowed without any sort of surgery. Now here he was with his hands on both of her huge, glorious tits and I could tell they were both loving it.

Sharayah was, too, by the feel of things. Her bobbing had quickened and her eyes were closed now as she received something she could only get from having two men at once. The night was still young and none of us were even completely naked yet but it was apparent that she was now fully convinced within herself that she had made the right choice: she was going to love this.

Garrett stood again and it was clear that he was ready for another turn of having his cock inside her mouth. She looked up at both of us and saw his cock bobbing in front of her face and she moaned around my shaft, then leaned forward and, surprising both of us, took Garrett's cock and stretched her lips wide, forcing it into her mouth alongside my own. At first I cringed at the contact of his body against mine. Neither one of us is gay and neither one of us ever wanted to be gay but something about her primal desire to just get as much cock in her mouth at once struck me as sexy instead of gay. She stroked her hands up and down both shafts as she sucked on the heads of both of our cocks, her tongue slithering all over that sensitive flesh as she gave her first double blowjob. After about a minute of having us both wedged in her mouth, she stopped, slid us out, and leaned back.

"Well boys, I think it's time for you to lose the clothes," she said, briefly adjusting her kneeling position to stretch her legs. We both complied, taking our clothes off rather quickly, leaving us standing in front of her completely nude and rampantly hard. She looked at us and licked her lips, looking forward to what she knew was getting closer and closer. She leaned back against the edge of the bed.

"Any requests?" she asked.

"I've got one," I said, deciding to cross off a wish list item. I had always loved watching her take one toy between her breasts and another in her mouth and so I decided to shoot for that. "Lean back against the bed and rest your head back on it."

She complied and took up the somewhat awkward position, her breasts thrust up and her head back flat on the bed. I climbed onto the bed and knelt by her head, my cock hanging just out of reach of her lips. I motioned to Garrett.

"How would you like a chance to fuck her tits?" I asked.

He smiled. "Don't have to ask me twice." He moved over and straddled her kneeling body and slapped his cock down between her huge breasts. He grasped them and pushed them up and together around his hard member and immediately began thrusting, a moan coming from each of them. I took my cock in hand and knelt lower, the head slipping down against Sharayah's lips. She looked up at me with her eyes glazed over with lust as she took the head of my cock into her mouth. She moaned as she sucked on my meat, eventually taking over pushing her tits together for Garrett so that he could focus on better balance for his thrusting. There the three of us were, with my cock down my wife's throat and my friend's cock between her huge, firm tits.

For ten minutes we went on like that, the three of us fucking in grunting, moaning, near-silence, until I realized my orgasm was approaching. I signaled to Sharayah that she was going to finish me off if she kept going but instead of adjusting her speed or pulling me out, she continued, if not actually speeding up. Garrett, meanwhile, looked to be getting close as well. He was shuddering and looked intensely concentrated. Seeing another man about to finish in sex with my wife took me over the top and suddenly I unloaded into her mouth and throat. She chugged, swallowing every drop of my cum and licking my cock clean as she let it slide from her mouth. No sooner had my cock gotten clear of her face when she leaned down, chin to chest, just in time for Garrett's cock to start spurting from between her huge breasts. He kept fucking her tits straight through the orgasm, some strands of cum catching between her breasts and becoming lube, others fanning out and splattering her chest, chin, or in one stray shot, her cheek.

"Wow, that was amazing," Garrett said as Sharayah began to clean the cum from her face and breasts. "I'd never fucked a girl's tits before...didn't think I'd like it. But damn, that was really hot."

"Yeah, it's half about the visual and half about the sensation, I think," I said, sitting back on the bed. Garrett moved from straddling Sharayah but before he could move away she leaned forward and took the head of his cock in her mouth and her tongue swirled around it, cleaning his cum from the head of his tool. He shuddered at the sudden stimulation of his cock, as it was more sensitive now that he had just cum. She smacked her lips a little as she compared the taste between us as he moved and sat on the bed.

"What now?" he asked.

I smiled. "Now this," I said, moving off of the bed and picking Sharayah up under the arms and tossing her onto it. She bounced on the mattress and her tits jiggled invitingly before she came to a stop. I knew, having already cum twice today, that I would need to have a brief respite to build up my stamina again. She undid her pants and I pulled them, and her thong, down her ass and her shapely legs and then tossed them across the room. I knelt at the edge of the bed and ran my fingers down her labia before I leaned in and licked along it. She shuddered at the sudden stimulation and then I kissed it and began eating her out, alternating between giving attention to her pussy lips and to her clit. She moaned and cooed as I worked her over with my magic, her body already starting to respond and build closer to orgasm. The two of us using her mouth and breasts had already built up a lot of horniness in her and the drive from zero to orgasm was mostly over with.

As I worked over her pussy with my mouth Garrett leaned over her body and began playing with her breasts again, kissing and licking them, sucking on her nipples, pushing them up and together and squeezing them. His fiancée was a beautiful woman but her tits were nowhere near as big as Sharayah's and he wanted to take the opportunity to enjoy a pair that big while he had the chance. Suddenly, she came, loudly calling out first my name and then his, her body shuddering from the pleasure. She shook violently as a huge orgasm tore through her body.

After he decided he'd spent enough time on her breasts, Garrett kissed his way up her chest and neck and chin to her lips and began making out with her. Another man was making out with my wife while I ate her out! I could feel my cock beginning to respond and I could feel Sharayah shuddering as she came to her second orgasm of the day. Every future orgasm would be coming more and more quickly now throughout our fun and I knew she'd reach her limit somewhere around a dozen. At that point, she'd feel sexually overstimulated and wouldn't be able to take any more from anyone. I knew I had to make sure to get in as much as possible before that happened. Her moaning as she came suddenly changed pitch and I looked up her body to see that Garrett was fully hard again and he had reintroduced his cock to her mouth. I smiled as she took him without hesitation.

I stood and, with a few quick pumps to my own tool, I lowered the head to her pussy and pushed forward. The moan that came from her then was nearly indescribable: it was a sound of pure animal lust on the verges of complete overstimulation. Following right on the heels of that first noise was a second of such deep lust and fulfillment that I wondered, briefly, if this was going to change my wife's sexual identity forever.

"Mmm, yeah, suck my dick," Garrett said suddenly. I was surprised because so far most of our play had occurred in near silence from the potential awkwardness. None of us had really chosen to speak much, instead deciding that it would be the least awkward to simply be sexual in silence. Now, however, he was opening the gates for some dirty talk, something else I knew that she loved.

"You like that, baby?" I asked as I rubbed my cock up and down her pussy.

"Mhm," she moaned contentedly around his cock.

"You like sucking Garrett's dick while I fuck you?" I specified as I slid the first few inches into her.

"Mhmmm," she moaned even more agreeably.

"She sure knows how to suck a dick," Garrett said, reaffirming his earlier opinion.

"She knows how to do lots of things," I teased. "And you'll get to see that soon enough." A short gasping moan came out of Sharayah's mouth as she realized what I was alluding to: it was almost time for Garrett to be the one with his cock inside her pussy. I slid my entire length into her and let her moan as I began actually fucking her, interrupting her rhythm sucking Garrett's cock. She lay on our bed with a cock in each end and I had never seen or heard my wife looking so sexually satisfied. Now, I wondered, would she ever be satisfied by any one cock again?

She moaned loudly and I felt her pussy contract around my cock. I was throbbing but I was doing my best to keep from finishing again. Three orgasms was going to put me closer to being out of energy for the day and I didn't want that. Changing things up again would help both myself and Garrett maintain our stamina and so, after a few more hard strokes, I pulled out of her pussy.

"Ready?" I asked him.

He looked over at me. "Are you sure?"

"What, are you saying you don't wanna fuck her pussy?"

Garrett shook his head. "No, no, of course not. I mean, hell yeah I'll fuck her if you're okay with that. I just wanted to make sure you're okay."

"I'm okay," I said as I crawled up on the bed on the opposite side of her body. "All three of us want it, so let's make it happen."

"Shit yeah," Garrett said as he climbed off of the bed and stood between her legs, his cock pointing at her pussy like an arrow. She propped herself up on her elbows, looking down her svelte yet curvy body as my friend stood between her legs.

"Mmm, you gonna fuck me with your big dick, Garrett?" she asked. My eyes widened with shock as I heard my wife join in the dirty talk. She bit her lower lip and looked at me and then back at him, waggling her ass a little. "Gonna shove that whole big dick inside me and make me cum?"

Garrett moved forward, the head of his cock making contact with her labia. "Fuck yeah, I am," he said as he pushed forward, the head disappearing into her. We had crossed the line. I watched as another man, a close friend, slowly began to fuck my wife in front of me. The threesome was in full swing now and the last of the barriers was coming down. Sharayah's back arched and her head pressed against the bed as she moaned.

"Ohhh, fuck, that's sooo good," she moaned, turning her head toward me. "Ohhh, Garrett...your cock is so big..." She opened her eyes briefly, located my cock, and took it into her mouth, having reversed our roles from before. She looked up at me again to make sure I was okay and I smiled. I could tell she was thinking that maybe she had committed some sort of faux pas by not having moaned about how big my cock was when it was my turn but I knew her mouth had been full at the time. She had gone on and on about the size of my cock before; I had no self-esteem issues with what was going on. She moaned desperately as Garrett fucked her, still moving somewhat slowly. She paid as much attention to my cock as possible, sucking it and moaning around it.

"Garrett," I said.

"Yeah?"

"Fuck her," I said.

He hesitated a second and then realized what I meant. "Oh. Okay." He picked up the pace suddenly. Gone were the slow, luxurious strokes he was giving her. I didn't want to watch him gently have sex with my wife. I wanted to watch him fuck her just like I had done. I wanted to watch him give it to her deep and hard, just like I did and just like she wanted. Her moaning changed its pitch and its frequency and suddenly she was shaking and shuddering again. Garrett had given her her first orgasm that wasn't caused by me. She thrashed and twitched and he slowed for a moment, letting her get the orgasm under control before continuing. Once again I nearly felt myself let go as she sucked me expertly. This time I didn't give her any warning, I simply pulled out.

I slipped off the bed and moved over next to Garrett as he resumed hammering her pussy. Her breasts jiggled and bounced and, without my cock to suck, she moved her arms in, her breasts pressing together as her hands came to her thighs, helping to hold them apart. Her moans, unblocked by a cock, became loud and long and desperate and lusty. She bit her lower lip and looked at both of us adoringly as Garrett fucked her. I tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention.

"Stop for a second," I said. He pulled out of her and she mewed in disappointment as she found herself momentarily cock-free. She looked at me quizzically. "Roll over," I told her. She followed what I asked and rolled onto her stomach. For a moment she looked like she was going to climb further up onto the bed but I stopped her with a hand to the small of her back. She looked back at me and suddenly realized she was about to be fucked doggy style.

I stepped up behind her and pushed my cock into her pussy again and she moaned, her tight wetness only slightly less tight than it was when we started. Her body was getting used to having cock inside of it and the going was easy to give her the hard fucking she preferred. Garrett moved as though to climb up on the bed again as well and I stopped him and shook my head.

"We're gonna take turns right here," I said. Sharayah looked back and watched as we switched positions. I fucked her for about a minute and then pulled out, giving her a brief slap on the ass as Garrett stepped over and pushed his cock into her pussy. She moaned out loud and I could tell from the look on her face that she was incredibly turned on at the idea of two guys taking turns thrusting in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck me," she moaned loudly. Probably loud enough for our neighbors to hear, I thought briefly. "Fuck me with your big cocks. Fuck me hard with your big hard cocks." Garrett stroked into her a few more times and then pulled out, giving her other ass cheek a slap, and I stepped up again and pushed into her yet again. Her body shook with another orgasm with Garrett's cock deep inside of her. She moaned now and I thought back to the noise that I had thought was indescribable before. Now she sounded the same but somehow more desperate, more hungry, and more animalistic.


We took turns like that for somewhere around ten minutes before Garrett suddenly proclaimed he was about to finish. He looked to me and looked as though he was about to ask where he should finish before he realized he didn't have time and simply pulled out. He blasted his load across Sharayah's ass and the small of her back. No sooner had he finished cumming than I stepped in and resumed fucking her. She shuddered and had her sixth orgasm of the evening as I fucked her hard and the long, screaming call accompanying it put me over the top and I pulled out, firing all over her ass just like Garrett had done. The two of us sat back for a moment and breathed heavily as Sharayah panted and then pushed herself up onto all fours.
"...are we done?" she asked, hoping we weren't.

I looked over at Garrett. "No," he said between heaving breaths. "No way."

"Nope, not me either," I added. "Just need a quick rest."

"Okay," she said, carefully turning and climbing off of the bed. "I'll get this cum off of my ass and then we can keep going. I hope you boys have a few more fun ideas," she said, leaving the room and heading to the bathroom across the hall. I had never had three orgasms in one sex session before and was excited to have finally had the experience. I knew, though, that I didn't want it to be over, and that I would need to get it up at least one more time. I climbed onto the bed on the spot where I normally slept and sat, my cock slowly hardening again between my legs. Garrett, meanwhile, moved over to Sharayah's side and lay down . When my wife returned to the room, my cock was still somewhat soft. Garrett's looked ready to go but I still needed a bit more. Sharayah climbed onto the foot of the bed on all fours and, like an animal made purely for sex, slowly stalked toward us, her huge breasts swaying beneath her as she moved. She lowered herself down onto her stomach and, one after the other, alternated between having our cocks in her mouth as she sucked us back to readiness.

"Garrett, any wish list stuff?" I asked him as she sucked on my cock.

He paused for a moment. "Well...your wife has awesome tits. I kinda want her to ride me cowgirl style so that her tits are like, right in my face." I grinned lasciviously, a plan formulating in my mind as I nodded.

"Sounds good to me," I said.

Sharayah looked excited as she climbed up his body, barely wasting any time as she brought her knees up to either side of his hips and then grasped his cock, guiding it to her pussy lips. As the head of his cock slowly pushed into her, she adjusted and let her body weight shove more of his cock into her suddenly. She gasped and moaned as she began to ride him, feeling another orgasm already building as the different angle changed the stimulation. Garrett reached up behind her and pushed on the small of her back, guiding her to lean forward over his body. This brought her huge tits in front of his face, where they bounced. He motorboated her and smothered his face between her breasts, licking and kissing and sucking on her nipples as she rode him, her body responding quickly and positively to his attentions.

I waited until I knew she was fully engrossed before I quietly opened the drawer of the side-table and pulled out both the average-sized dildo and the tube of KY jelly. The lube I took and stroked onto my own tool as I got in position behind her. The toy I left off to the side but within reach. As I knelt behind her, she opened her eyes at the depression in the bed. She looked back over her shoulder at me and suddenly her look of lust turned to one of concern as she realized what I intended to do. Suddenly, Garrett thrust into her and sucked on her nipple in such a way that another shudder of pleasure escaped her. I snuggled in behind her and took my cock in hand and pressed the head of it against her tight rosebud.

"Fuck!" she said suddenly as she shuddered from her seventh orgasm. The head of my cock had barely made contact with her ass and the stimulation (mental and physical) was making her cum. While her body was racked in the pleasure coursing through her, I took the opportunity to push forward. After ten seconds of forcing, her ass relaxed and the head of my cock slipped in. Her eyes shot open and she let out a guttural moan of satisfaction. Garrett slowed his strokes and the three of us focused as I pushed my cock slowly but firmly into my wife's virgin ass. Garrett focused on playing with her tits while she became used to the hardness now penetrating her tightest hole. After about five minutes I was able to force half of my cock into her ass. I applied more KY and then slowly and gently began fucking her ass. At this point, Garrett began his thrusting again and was more quickly fucking her pussy.

I leaned over and looked at her face and saw that it was clenched in pain but could tell that just behind that there was a wave of pleasure waiting to be unlocked. As Garrett pushed his cock deep into her again I suddenly moved forward, gently sliding my cock into her ass at the same time to make sure she felt as full as possible. Suddenly, from her expression, it was clear that she had turned the corner. Pain was replaced by pleasure now as she suddenly felt the ecstasy of being filled with two hard cocks at the same time. We began thrusting harder and faster and soon she was feeling her eighth orgasm release and pour through her, her body shaking hard between the two of us. Once it abated, we changed tactics and began taking turns fucking her ass and her pussy, only one of us thrusting into her at a time.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" she began screaming in mantra. "Oh my god! Oh my god, yes, fuck me with your big cocks! Oh my god!"

Now was the moment I had been waiting for. I took the toy from the bed and, using the suction cup, stuck it to the headboard in front of Sharayah's face. As she fucked us with her eyes closed she didn't notice it at first but suddenly it poked lightly against her cheek. She opened her eyes, saw it, and without questioning or hesitating, took it into her mouth and muffled her moans of pleasure. Garrett moaned watching her instantly take that black dildo into her mouth and I could tell all of us were getting close to finishing again. He was paying extra attention to her breasts again now and suddenly I decided that all rules were off. I began thrusting hard and fast into her ass, giving it to her rough and primitively like she wanted it. Garrett took the hint as well and began fucking her pussy with abandon, both of us hammering our cocks into her quicker and quicker.

Finally, thirty minutes after the double penetration had started, all three of us were cumming at once. I felt my balls tighten and my cum firing deep into Sharayah's ass just as Garrett's tightened and he unloaded into her pussy. Her ninth orgasm nearly knocked her out as she came, her body clenching around both of our cocks, her mouth tightening around the fake cock as her pleasure nearly overwhelmed her.

Moments later, the three of us were coming down from our high and laying on the bed, panting in pleasure and exhaustion.

"Done?" Sharayah asked, looking at me.

"Four orgasms later, I'm spent, yeah," I said.

She turned to Garrett. "You too?"

He looked at me for the right answer. I shrugged and gestured for him to answer.

"I think I have one more in me," he answered.

"What should we do?"

He looked at me nervously again. "I mean...should we just...just us?"

I shrugged again. "It's fine, trust me," I said. "I'm happy to watch."

"So..." Sharayah began, walking her fingers along his leg as his cock hardened again. "What would you like?"

"I'd love to have you ride me again," he said. "I can't get enough of your huge tits."

She giggled. "Fair enough. I can't get enough of your big dick. Either of your big dicks." She held his cock straight up again and mounted it, slipping all the way on, the head nearly banging her cervix as she buried it within herself.

"Ooh, fuck yeah," Garrett said as she quickly and decidedly took him. I watched as the two of them fucked next to me, their final bout lasting only another ten minutes as she rode him hard, her breasts bouncing heavily and enticingly. His hands and mouth barely left them the entire time they went at it. She definitely got off on tit play and it was surreal and yet sexy watching it happening right in front of me. That same, ill-defined feeling I had between reality and porn came on me again as I watched the two of them, hoping that I would get hard enough to join in or jack off one more time. I didn't, though. Not from a lack of interest but from sheer sexual exhaustion, which both of my partners were on the verge of as well. Ten minutes after starting Garrett announced he was about to finish, suggesting that Sharayah should move so that he didn't finish inside of her. Instead, she left him trapped beneath her until he came, his cum filling her pussy for the second time that night. Thank god for birth control, I thought.

As we dressed we returned to small talk, talking about the things we liked and the things we didn't like, and eventually real-world non-sexual things began to pepper the conversation. Finally, as we gathered near the stairs for Garrett to leave, Sharayah broached the topic of a repeat performance. I was interested but clearly not as eager as her.

"Well," Garrett said, "I'm absolutely up for it. Maybe next time I should bring my fiancée?"

"Jordan, right?" Sharayah asked.

"Yeah."

"You think she'd be up for it?" I asked.

"I think I could convince her," Garret confirmed. "Besides, it would be kinda hot to watch her and Sharayah together, don't you think?"

I absolutely did think it would be hot to watch Sharayah with another woman. I had tried broaching the subject with her a few times but she had always rejected it in the past. I prepared myself for her to interject and share that she would absolutely not be doing that.

"Mmm, sounds good," she said. My jaw nearly hit the floor. In one day my wife had swallowed, initiated a threesome, had sex for hours with two men, and taken it up the ass for the first time. And now, suddenly, lesbianism was on the table. I wasn't sure what had happened, or how, but I sure felt like the luckiest man alive.

"Alright, then I'll make sure to talk to her soon about it," Garrett said, pulling on his coat.

"I'll be waiting," said Sharayah. They hugged and I watched as he reached down and cupped her ass, giving it a light squeeze. She turned her head and kissed him on the lips, the two of them sliding their tongues into one another's mouths again. His other hand came up and cupped her breast while both of her hands dropped to his pants and gave him a final stroke.

As the door closed behind him, Sharayah turned to me. "What do you want to do with the rest of our evening?"

I felt myself getting hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.