Wednesday 12 March 2014

Milky Sex In A Train Threesome

Hi this is Babu after the massive fuck and suck we had in the train all of us fell on each other and took some rest. We had coffee which Vijaya had bought and added all 3 woman’s boobs milk and drank. After 20min my snake started to rise i went near Sunitha anni and started to suck her milky boobs. I clamped my mouth over her huge nipps and started to suck. The warm sweet milk filled my mouth i drank it quickly with the rise and fall of the huge 40size tits. I swirled my tongue over the stiff orb pressing it to the roof of my mouth and feeling Sunitha’s breathing with the sensation of milk filling my mouth. I manipulated and fondled her nipps in such a way she was aroused sexually and her pussy was getting wet. I slowly got down to her pussy and told her to open the thighs, same time Vijaya akka was sucking her huge nipps and drinking her milk . Parveen was feeding her baby and watching all this. The train was chugging fast and our activity was also fast. I was caressing her huge navel and massaging it. My lips slowly followed the dripping of milk from the navel and went back to her pink nipps and areola and sucking it and my fingers pushing into her cunt and touching the pubic hair. She was aroused and let a huge cry come on slowly my fingers entered her juicy wet pussy she screamed o my god ammaaaaaaaaaaaa. She was really hot and wet inside the pussy my cock was getting bigger. Seeing this Vijaya akka came down from Sunitha’s boobs and started to suck my cock slowly then faster taking my whole thing into her mouth and stroking my balls. Seeing this Parveen came and sat next to Sunitha anni and started to suck her milky boobs even as her baby was sucking from her huge 44 size milk jugs. Seeing this i was aroused and wanted to fuck Sunitha anni. To suck my cock harder i slapped my cock over Vijaya boobs milk spurted out and i put my 10inch cock into her mouth while i was sucking Sunitha milk. Vijaya put the whole cock in her mouth
feeling the sweet milk and the salty juices, the cock was touching her throat and i was fucking her mouth. Then i slowly removed my cock and forcefully inserted into Sunitha anni pussy she said fuck me da fuck your anni take out the juices. Vijaya went to the boobs which i was sucking and started to suck her right boobs Parveen was sucking her boobs. I was humping her as the train was moving fastly. Same time i was fingering the pussy of Vijaya akka and Parveen ammi. O my god what a site.
Sunitha was sucking the milky 44 boobs of Parveen and fingering the ass of Viji and Parveen. My cock was pumping her in and out; in and out Sunitha was screaming ammaaaaaaaaaa govvviiiiiiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaaaaaaaaa ayyaohhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmm. I picked up my pace and started to pound her pussy. My cock was hitting her cervix i could feel the finger of Vijaya akka in her ass. I increased my pace both Parveen and Viji was sucking and milking her and increasing the force omg milking her whole nipps was pulled out through suctioning of the 2 bitches mouth. He kissed her mouth and pushed the cock into her womanhood. Unbelievably her cunt was hotter and wetter as i went deeper and deeper Sunitha screamed that it was too much she was cumming . We all cummed together with a huge orgasm and loads of my cummed was put in her womb and all the four of us fell over Sunitha screaming. I slowly got up and sat on the seat and Sunitha anni was lying down after the sensational suck and fuck. Viji akka slowly came and sat next to me and gave her huge 42 sized nipple for me to suck and slowly massaging my cock i started to suck her nipps first only small trickles of milk flowed as i increased my suction milk started to flow like tap and Parveen took the other nipple of Vijaya and was fingering her cunt. I started to suck and swallow the milk not allowing single drop to fall down. Parveen was also sucking like a baby and not even looking at any body. As the sucking increased my cock also started to grow. I slowly pull the nipps and licked the areola and twisted her nipple so fast that Vijaya screamed suck my milk make me your bitch your akka wife tie a mangalsutra, put sindoor on my forehead my milky boobs, cunt and ass. I squeezed and pumped her breast with my hand and sucked and chewed with my teeth i clamped my mouth down and sucked with my teeth, tickling the tip of the nipps with my tongue. I got spurts of milk; i saw Sunitha has recovered from my fuck and was sucking the pussy of Vijaya who was already wet and Parveen fingering her ass. Sunitha was feasting on Vijaya akka pussy sucking, licking and stimulating the clit which was red and has become big to 1 inch thrusting as deep as she could go. This went on for some mins and i could not control my cock which was being sucked by Parveen i and Vijaya akka was screaming as both the women were sucking. I pulled Vijaya up and made her to sit on my cock and told her to ride on it she was going up and down and my cock was making a slurping sound Parveen and Sunitha was sucking at her milky boobs. I was fingering them in the cunts. We were moving like train unison in motion. My cock was touching her uterus and Vijaya was shouting fuck my cunt put it deeper and deeper ammmmmmmmmmah ayyyyohhhhhhhhjeeeeeeeeeees goiiiiiiiiiiiindaaaaaaa,fuck ur akka put your cum inside and give me your child. Vijaya was screaming keep fucking put it deeper and milk my boobs keep moving your hardness inside akka wants to have u in and suck her nipples i raised her and lowered my hips pulling my aching evectional most to the point of leaving her burning opening and to plunge it back inside her akka was holding my naked buttocks squeezing the cheeks as i gazed with lust looking at her huge milk laden boobs which were being sucked by my anni and ammi was very excited seeing her milk boobs sucked swaying to the fucking of me and the train movements.
Vijaya slowly moved up to show little of my cock and down she went dropping her weight in free fall forcing my cock fully inside. Licking my lips seeing at the 42 sized milky boobs i took them in my hands and brought to my lips again i started to suckle as she worked her hips up and down Vijaya was screaming that’s what your akka wants to have u sucking my milky boobs harder suck harder and pull my milk u both of u she was pressing her nipps to my mouth as her hand replaced mine. I was barely able to see as she firmly grasped her milk laden boobs and began squeezing. Streams of hot milk from her pink nipple squirted on my chest Vijaya shouted akka likes u to suck and milk me when u r inside mmmmmmmmm oooooo ammaaaaa your so big and full inside to fill me fully yes ya work with me and start shoving your cock inside faster, lift your hips while i lower mine and let me feel u wen your fucking me now just pump and pound inside me now u really put your full cock in your akka, i want to hear our bodies slapping as u drive your cock inside me. Each time i plunged my cock inside Vijaya will would lift her hips meeting mine as i pulled back i could feel her sex gripping my cock tightly bringing about more pleasure to our fucking. I was aroused and shouted if u want me to fuck harder and suck harder and drink your milk i will do it and empty my cum inside u and will make u my wife and get a child from u i am glad that i am playing with your huge milky boobs all day and night after i finish fucking u i will milk u again like a cow u bitch. And due to the milking of her boob by my ammi Parveen and anni Sunitha and fingering her ass by me and fucking her cunt she could not tolerate and told me she is cumming i said yes akka i am also cumming with u and put all the cum inside your womb and make u my wife and pregnant.  There was no mistaking the familiar swelling of my cock as i was filling the pussy of Vijaya akka with cum. I felt the thick spurts of cum erupting inside her and felt her juices flowing over my cock for a few moments our bodies remained tightly together as the pleasure of our climaxes flooded our senses then we began to move again akka screamed and orgasm and i grunted and groaned again we slowly moved together and fell on each other looking visibly tired after the group fuck with the cock still inside her and i sucking milk from Parveen huge 44gg boobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.