Sunday 14 October 2012

Pussy King

Hi friends, this story is about me. It talks about how I grew up and what happened throughout my life from childhood to my teenage. Hope you guys will enjoy it. My name is Nanda, everyone calls me Nandu. I belong to a middle class family and I was a normal Indian boy like you guys. Our house was located next to a slum and it had a lot of influence on me. As I told you, our house was next to a big slum. It is the second biggest slum in Bangalore.

The people there were mostly Tamilians. When I was in primary school, I had to go by walk. I had no bicycle. There were two routes to my school, one was through the slum and the other was through the main road. The route through the slum was short and also safe. My parents always asked me go through main road, but since the slum route was short I use to go through the slum. The shortness was not the only reason why

I took the slum route, I had other advantages too. The ladies in the slum use to breast feed their babies open in front of everyone. For people in the slum it was not at all a big mistake so they had no problem in feeding their babies open in front of everyone. For me the just a glimpse of those big melons was enough and I used to masturbate madly imagining them. On the way to my school there were two aunties both use to breast feed their babies sitting outside.



One of them was a Muslim aunty, I don’t know her name. She had the biggest boobs than any other woman in the slum. She used to squeeze her nipples with her fingers to squeeze the milk out of her heavy boobs. I had the desire to suck on her nipples at least once. Sometimes she used to open her nighty top completely to feed her baby when one of the boobs had drained out of milk.

She just used to cover her boobs with a small towel which was not enough to cover both her boobs. Her boobs served me masturbating for many years. The next aunty on the list was Nirmala aunty. Her house was just behind our house. She was the only women whom I had seen completely naked in my childhood. Her boobs were very different from the Muslim aunty which I told earlier. One day my father had an eye infection.

Even after taking a lot of medicines it was not getting cured. At that time my grand ma was there in our house. She advised my mom to get some breast milk and pour it into his eyes. Since my mom couldn’t produce any breast milk at that time, my grand ma asked whether there are any woman close by with a new born baby. My mom told about Nirmala aunty and sent me to get some breast milk from her.

I went to her house, the door was opened. I called her name but there was no answer. So I entered inside and pushed the door behind me. I turned to my right and it was the most thrilling moment of my childhood. Nirmala aunty was bathing nude in a small attached toilet inside her house, which had no door. She did not notice me and she was pouring the water on her head.

I was shocked to see her big hanging boobs right in front of my eyes. Till that time I had only seen her boobs tightly wrapped up insider her bra while feeding her baby but I never knew that those boobs were so beautiful when left hanging like that. She was sitting on a small wooden table that was meant for sitting while bating. My eyes were searching for her pussy because that was the most mysterious part of a woman that I did not know much in my childhood.

Since she was sitting on the table it was not clearly visible. Suddenly she saw me staring at her nude body; she got scared and stood up covering her boobs with her two hands in x shape just like all Indian women. Unknowingly she was exposing her hairy pussy for me which I was waiting to see for a long time. It was so hairy and I just can’t forget how natural it was. At that time, I did not know that pubic hairs will grow for men and woman around their reproductive organs.

Also I had no pubic hairs at that time. She was searching for some clothes desperately to cover her body. But she couldn’t find anything, so she ran in front of me naked into her hall searching for some clothes.I was able to see her boobs shake like water filled balloons and her big round ass. She took a small skirt and covered her body. But still most part of her body was visible. She was scared and she questioned me why

I came inside. I told her that my mom wants some breast milk. She was very nervous and the small skirt was slipping making her boobs visible to my prying eyes. She told me that she will come to my house and asked me to go out. I was very much satisfied and left her home happily. After few minutes she dressed up, came to see my mom. She went into kitchen, opened her blouse and bra and squeezed some milk out of her milky boobs and handed over it to my mom.

I saw the whole scene and it still remains in my memory like a HD video. Her pussy was the most hairiest I have seen till now. I’m 23 now and I have fucked a lot of women till today but no woman had such lush hair on their pussies like Nirmala aunty. Also her big milky hanging boobs still make my cock erect. After that I have seen many aunties’ boobs but everything would turn pale when I remembered Nirmala aunty.

I spent most of my childhood days fantasizing Nirmala aunty and the white milky boobed Muslim aunty. This was my childhood. As the years passed the images of Nirmala aunty slowly faded away from my memory and I had to concentrate on my studies. I finished my tenth standard exams and went to Chennai along with my parents for my uncle’s marriage.

The reception hall was big enough to accommodate at least 500 people but there were only two rooms. Those two rooms were only for the bride and groom to dress up and for their makeup. Outside at a walkable distance, five rooms were arranged for our uncle’s relatives. One of those rooms was very big and all ladies were entering that room frequently.

The remaining four rooms were occupied by us and my uncle’s friends. I was waiting in one of those four rooms and my mom came neatly dressed up. I asked her where my new clothes are, she asked me get it from the suit case in that mysterious room. I went and knocked the door one of them opened the door. It was an aunty; she saw me, pulled me inside and locked the door.

She did not know me; she asked me what I want. I told her that I came to get my clothes from the suit case. She told ok and asked me to get my clothes. Saying this she turned towards one side of the wall and started stripping. She removed her saree, her blouse. She was just standing with her bra and skirt. I was amazed to see a woman strip in front of me like that.

I turned to get my clothes and I met the most thrilling part of my life. There were at least 20 such aunties stripping and some of them had no bra at all. I had to cross all of them to reach our suite case and it was the scariest and happiest moment of my whole life. All the aunties were much matured. Their boobs were a proof for that. Some aunties had hanging boobs and some young aunties had stiff boobs.

Most of them had either black or brownish nipples. Their arm pits were full of hair. I was able to see some of my close relatives, younger and elder sisters of my mother half naked. Their boobs were hanging like mangoes in front of me. None of them were bothered about my presence because I was a small buy and it was not a problem for them. Then I reached my suit case and opened it.

I made sure that I spend a lot of time there so that I get a chance to see as many naked boobs as possible. Then I saw a shadow on the wall in front of me. I turned to find Girija aunty. She is the aunty whom I fucked a lot in my life, even now. Most of my stories are about her only. She was removing her blouse and her blouse hooks were stuck. She was trying real hard to unhook them and one more aunty arrived to help her.

She had no bra and her boobs were hanging. Somehow the other aunty helped her remove her blouse. Her boobs were stiff since she was young at that time but her boobs were very big. Then she removed her bra also. My cock was on the verge of an explosion. She had all her clothes on her shoulders. She tried to take something from her bag and all her clothes fell on the ground. She bent in front of me to take those clothes.

I saw the sexiest, mouthwatering cleavage of my life, her boobs were hanging and her nipples were brownish and big. I was rubbing my cock unknowingly. The next second I reached my orgasm. I took the clothes and went out immediately. Though her boobs are hanging now, she has the same shape she had when I saw her that day.

I have fucked her like anything but she still makes me crazy when I think about seeing her half naked in the room in my childhood. Today she is my slave and she does all I want. That is a different story altogether, if you want to know them read my other stories. After this I had no luck and my life was very dry. I had to imagine Girija aunty and masturbate every day. She was giving me the ultimate pleasure and I had no problems.

This was going on for the next few years and I fucked Girija aunty at least a million times in my dreams. Then a terrible incident happened which kept an end to all my wild dreams. I had a close friend by name Pradeep. We were so close that I use to stay in their house for weeks. Pradeep’s father died in a heart attack and I was the one who helped him get his father into hospital and later helped their family when his father died. So everyone in their house liked me and I use to go there often.

After I finished pre university education I wrote entrance exam for Engineering. I got a good rank and also a good college. I was happy and I went to Pradeep’s house to inform him about that. I knocked the door; Pradeep’s mother opened the door. Her name was Sheela and I used to call her Sheela aunty. I called pradeep but there was no reply. Then sheela aunty told me that he went outside and will come soon. She asked me to wait for some time.

Meanwhile she brought some snacks for me and told me that she is going for a bath. I closed the door and I was watching TV. The bathroom was attached to the room in which I was watching TV. After some time, she opened the door slightly and requested me to get a towel from the cupboard. I took a towel and gave the towel from a distance. She bent slightly to take the towel from my hand. I saw one of her boobs and I was shocked. I felt guilty and returned to watch TV pretending that I did not see anything.

Then she came out with the towel tightly wrapped around her body. But her bad time, some water was spilled on the floor; she slipped and fell on the floor. Her head was hit hard and she went unconscious. I rushed towards her and tried to help her. She was unconscious and there was no word from her mouth. I brought some water and spilled it on her face but still there was no response. I was scared and I took her to her bedroom.

Meanwhile her towel fell down on the floor and she was naked. I was not aware of the fact that she was lying naked before me. I checked the pulse and it was normal. I also checked whether she was breathing. She was breathing but there was no sign of any reaction from her body. I got scared and I called my family doctor. Since their house is very far from the city and also the roads are bad, I knew that it will take at least two hours for the doctor to come.

I was sitting next to her, anxiously waiting for the doctor to come. Then something struck me and I realized that she was naked. I brought a towel to cover her body. But before closing I saw her nude body once and my child hood memories flashed in front of my eyes. It was a great chance for me to feel a women’s body and I said to myself “If you miss it now, you won’t get it again.

Then I sat next to her head and visualized her complete body. She had huge boobs, hanging, but pinkish nipples. I think her boobs were at least 36 or 38 in size. She had a hairy arm pits which made me remember about Girija aunty. Her pussy was hairy and I was dying to feel it once. I checked her by shaking her head slowly then I was sure that she won’t get up. I got on the bed below her feet, opened her thighs wide and watched her mystery organ.

It was a thick bush and her hole was hairy too. I brushed her pubic hairs with my hand and felt very much thrilled. Then my long pending dream of exploring a women’s pussy came into my mind. I decided to put my finger into her pussy. I took my finger and inserted inside her pussy. It was very scary at the same time very thrilling too. It felt like a gel with some bubbly thing inside.

I pushed it as deep as I can and the feeling of the soft flesh of her vaginal walls were making my cock leak with pre cum. Then I took my finger out and started tasting it. It was juicy. I knew that I was getting very dirty but did not mind much about it. Then I started licking her pussy with my tongue automatically. It was very natural and I did not know why I was doing it. I had no prior sexual experience and this act of licking her pussy came naturally for me.

After licking for few minutes her pussy was wet and my mouth was filled with her juices. I climbed over her and took both of her huge boobs in my hands. I pushed her slowly and made her lean over the bed frame. Her boobs were magnificent and they were hanging for me to suck on them. Her boobs were white with pink nipples and a small circle around her nipple was too sexy. I held her boobs in my hand and started shaking them to make them appeal sexier. Her huge boobs were showcasing a huge cleavage when I pushed both her boobs against each other.

Then I rubbed my cock on her boobs and covered her boobs with my precum. Then I decided to fuck her pussy. But I was scared that she may get pregnant if I fuck her. Then I planned to fuck her but take my cock before ejaculating. I took my cock in my hand and rubbed it all over her pussy, over her pubic hairs. Then I rubbed it against the soft flesh on her pussy lips and it went inside shockingly.

The feeling of her vaginal walls caressing my cock was amazing and took my cock outside. Since it was the first time, I was finding it a little difficult. Then I kept my hands on her shoulders and started pushing my cock in and out of her pussy. It was lubricated with her pre cum and it was sliding in and out effortlessly. Then I felt I’m going to cum. I pushed my cock as deep as I can and that’s it I released thick loads of my white cum.

I was satisfied to the fullest and I took my cock outside slowly. I did not bother about whether she gets pregnant or not. My cock was covered with white sperms; I wiped it with my hand and rubbed it on her pussy. I took few snaps of her boobs, her pussy and few snaps with my cock inside her pussy. The doctor was about to come, so I went inside her room and brought a nighty and a panty. I was able to cover her body as much as I can with the nighty.

Then the doctor arrived and I took her to Sheela’s bedroom. She placed the stethoscope on her breasts to test whether she is properly breathing. I think she realized that she had no bra; she turned and looked at me once with a doubtful eye. Then she checked her BP and found it to be high. Then she left the room. She told me that she had a high BP and assured me that nothing happened when she fell down.

She gave her a small injection to bring her consciousness back. Then she left. After an hour, she woke up. Immediately after waking up she checked to see whether there are any clothes on her body. She remembered coming out with a small towel on her naked body and realized that the nighty was not there before. I approached her and consoled her saying “Aunty everything is fine, don’t worry.

She touched her boobs with her hands and felt there was no bra inside; she realized what happened. She felt very shy and asked me “Nandu. Did you see me naked? I told “Aunty you were lying unconscious. I had no other option but to pull you on the bed and put the nighty on and yes I saw you completely naked”. Then she understood that there was no mistake from my side. She said “Nandu, I can understand what happened. I’m like your mother, don’t feel guilty about it.

You have helped me. I won’t tell this to any one and I request you please don’t tell this to anyone, keep it between you and me. I felt like laughing but to keep up the good name, I promised her that I will keep it a secret. After this incident, something triggered her mind and she started behaving very differently with me. She started pleading me for sex in indirect ways because the absence of her husband was making her starve for sex.

Who knows, maybe she fell down purposely that day to show herself naked for me. After few months, she openly requested me for a fuck and I helped her fulfill her dreams. I fucked her and she is became my slave. So, these are my greatest encounters from my childhood to my teenage. This story is a prequel to all my previous stories. I have told you about Girija aunty and Sheela aunty, two of my favorite pussy holes which my cock would love to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.