Saturday 27 October 2012

Sales executive fucking married female colleague

A couple of years back I was interviewing candidates for the job of a sales executive. The job had decent pay,more than what other companies were offering at that time. But what was most interesting was the perks involved. The selected executive would get a car to travel, minimum two trips in a year to Europe and additional benefits. So naturally there were lots of applicants for the job.
But what I was interested in, was to hire a female. Since I would be travelling with the executive sometimes my goal was to seduce her on one of the trips and make it fun for me as well. So I ignored most of the male applicants except a few. And that too just to pretend that I am giving a fair chance to all applicants. But my eyes were only on the female candidates.
But my biggest dilemma was how to make my move on these females. Just like any other married guy I was scared that if things go wrong I might ruin my reputation and career. Thinking about it made me nervous and scared so I thought "no I cant do something like this ".
After interviewing about 9 applicants, 6 of which were females I started getting bored. None of the females were upto the mark. And I was not interested just to hire any plain jane. There were 3 more candidates waiting in the lobby - 2 guys and 1 female. I was watching them from the security camera The female looked quite interesting.

So I quickly got rid of the 2 guys and then called in the female. What she did just before walking in raised my hope and also my dick. As I watched her walk towards my cabin I saw her put her finger on her blouse just around where her cleavage starts and pull her blouse down exposing more of her cleavage. She then cupped her hands around her boobs and lifted them.
I found it both funny and sexy at the same time. Immediately I realized that this female was going to use her sexuality to influence the interview in her favour. I waited with bated breath for her to walk in. When she opened the cabin door and walked in my dick got harder. She looked a bit plump just the way I like them. I like my females on the healthier side.
They feel so much more feminine than the thin ones. My eyes were glued to her cleavage and as she walked and sat down I couldn’t take my eyes off her bouncing jugs.Something inside me said "wow I just have hit the jackpot".
So after some minor small talk I understood she was 28, been married for 3 years and no kids. I smiled more. I like married women. Single females are more troublesome, they make you dance even for a kiss. Married females are more willing to be seduced faster. And single females create too much drama when it comes to getting down and dirty.
But the biggest attraction of screwing a married female is that she will let you cum inside her. Trust me, nothing in this world beats the feeling of unloading your cum deep inside the wet pussy of a woman married to someone else.
Anyway back to the interview. Although in my mind I had already selected her for the job,still I went through the interview routines. But gradually I steered the conversation towards personal discussions. She appeared very friendly, infact too friendly. I guessed she will be an easy lay.
Suddenly I got this insane urge to attempt to seduce her right there and then. I was scared initially but my hardon was simply not going away. I knew it was quite stupid to try such a stunt in my office but the thrill and excitement of pulling this off motivated me. I said what the heck lets just try.
So gathering some guts I asked her if she was comfortable with male clients since her work involved travelling and mixing around a lot.She told me absolutely no problem dealing with males and smiled. I replied "of course you wont have. You know how to use your feminine charm to make guys fall for you ".
She laughed at my remark and asked me "Why do you say so ".So I told her I saw you lifting your boobs and exposing your cleavage and she laughed nervously. I asked her why did she do that. And without any fear she said I did that to impress you. I said "I am surely impressed by it".
I asked her "so you use your sexuality to your advantage ?" and again quickly she said "Yes and I do and Why should I not ?". My next question was what if the guy gets the wrong idea and attempts to do something naughty. She said "I can handle such men". so I asked her "Can you handle me ?? " with a naughty smile on my face. "What do you have in mind ?" was her question.
So I gave her a dose of her own medicine and asked her "If you can try to use your charms and get away with it, why can’t I try to use my authority and power over here and demand something from you in return for the job?".
"So this is something like a casting couch huh ?" she asked me. "Yeah kind of " I said."So are you willing to play a part in this ?" I asked. " Why not ? if you can guarantee me that job I can do what you ask and much more " she replied. I couldnt believe my luck As I was admiring my luck the peon knocked in and brought in water for her.
I didn’t like the interruption at all and shooed away the peon. She laughed guessing my irritation. I stood and locked the door behind the peon and then stood behind her. Keeping my hands on her shoulders I asked her one more time "are you sure you are game for this ?". "Yes I am" she said.
I didnt wait any longer, I slid my hands down from her shoulders towards her breast. They felt nice and soft.I turned around her chair and made her face me. "Why don’t you play with my cock ". She started rubbing my groin with her hands. I slipped my hands inside her blouse and under her bra and started kneading her soft boobs.
I was really horny and dying to put my cock inside her pussy but I had no condom and I never fuck anyone without a condom, so I said to myself I have to be satisfied with a hand job today. I unzipped my pants and took out my cock and told her make me cum. She didn’t waste any time,she started stroking my cock fast.
It was a bit painful so I asked her dip your fingers in the glass of water and continue. After that it was much more pleasurable. kneaded her boobs with both my hands while she worked on my cock. This continued for a while and I enjoyed every second of it. She expertly played with my cock while I kept pinching and squeezing her nipples.
She was also enjoying this and this made it more fun, because when the female also enjoys then the pleasure magnifies a hundred times. I was about to cum when I grabbed my cock and hit it against her face." You are a dirty bitch, are you not ?" I asked her. She just laughed.
I spread a newspaper on my table and asked her to make me cum now. She obliged and jerked me hard enough that when I came I not only sprayed on the newpaper but all over the table including some diaries and files. It was funny but satisfying at the same time.
I cleaned up myself, told her "congrats !! You have the job ". She was very happy to get the job and I was happy to get a fuck buddy. I remembered to carry a condom and fucked her the first day she joined the office. We had a great time fucking for next 2 years till her hubby got her pregnant and then shit quit the job. But It was great while it lasted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.