Tuesday 16 October 2012

Secret Seductions

Hi readers, I hope you are enjoying my true life stories and this climate is also making us more tempting for sex and makes you all feel like having sex entire day on a warm bed! I have got few good responses for the stories I have written and at the same time I encourage you all to come out with more suggestions so I can shape the stories according to your needs.

What I am going to share now is something which is happening with me for the last 8 months. My wife Anitha has started showing more dominance actions while in bed and openly speaks about her fantasies. Since she knows I am a cuckold and will not be able to satisfy her completely, she keeps describing 'sexual' incidents which happened with her colleague lover, which makes me excited though!

She has a colleague by name Prakash, a hairy guy with mean looks, 6 ft tall with masculine voice that will make any women sleep for him. Anitha my wife also likes him a lot and has mentioned about his masculinity, even during our love making session. Initially, I didn’t like about the topic when she mentioned but you know every cuckold likes to hear about the alpha males!


Prakash is married but his wife stays in Mumbai with her family since she works for a MNC bank. They catch up with each other once in a month. Anitha knows that my penis is good enough to play around but unable to satisfy her and my cuckold feelings are evident when we get into bed. Last night when we got into bed, she started describing about Prakash, the way he looks at her, her body etc.

He has also commented on her figure and her breast size. He is even gone to the extent of asking if she regularly shaves or has a hairy pussy (which he likes madly). Quite a few times, she has allowed him to touch her body, her well shaped ass, which is inviting to any man. In fact, he has expressed his feelings to make wild love to her and she has smiled to his request! Looks like, my wife is also interested in him and keeps talking about him during our love sessions.

Sometimes back, anitha had to go to Mumbai for a to day client presentation along with Prakash and he had planned well and also had booked a hotel room. On the first day of their client presentation, everything went well and they both returned to the hotel since the shopping plans were cancelled due to continuous drizzling in Mumbai. It seems prakash and my wife shared a couple of Vodka shots and were discussing about office.

Suddenly Prakash walked up to my wife's sofa and sat next to her and started looking into her eyes. My wife is felt the heat and extended her hands to touch his pals and in one swing he pulled her close to him and kissed on her lips. Anitha, was waiting for a moment like this and gave her full lips and invited his tongue in her mouth. As she got close to him, she pleaded him to make her completely nude and make wild love.

She even shared that her husband Dinesh is not at all good in bed, his small penis dos not get erected and she is completely unsatisfied sexually. Prakash looked into my wife's eyes and said, dont worry Anitha I will make you nude and fuck your pussy, which your husband is unable to satisfy. He then slowly took his semi erect 8 inches dark cock and placed it into my wife's throat and asked her to suck it like she has never done that before.

Anitha pulled his foreskin and licked the purple head and swalled the entire length inside and Prakash started moaning like an animal Uhhh Anita, suck it fully ahhhh more. Anita was all wet in her pussy and Prakash was already fingering her thick hairy labia, he smiled and said, how many times has your husband fucked this pussy and she nodded saying very few times may be 4 times in the last one year!

In fact, I have a secret realtion with my my house owner kumar who is 43 years old and he satisfies me sometimes when his wife is away. Though he is 43 years old, he still has a long and hard penis, my husband likes to suck his penis before we both start fucking. My husband prepares the room for a session and waits in the corner of the room to watch us. Kumar is not worried about this set up and he walks into our house and comes straight to my bedroom and hugs me and guides my hand inside his lungi.

He is an animal when it comes to sex and just pulls my nighty and petticoat, and bra, he gives a weird smile and tells my husband that, look how sexy your wife is? She still has mast figure maintained and her breasts are supple with large areola and good for sucking. See her wide ass and he presses it hard and makes me moan. Then he turns me around makes me keep my one leg on the bed and the other on floor and spreads my thighs and shows my hairy vagina, which is already smelling like cheese and he inserts two fingers and smears the cheese and makes it smell to my husband!

Then kumar calls me close and asks me to remove his lungi and suck his cock fully wet, I like a complete cuckold, pull out his semi errect thick cock and close my lips on the purple head. I feel happy and excited to suck it with more saliva and wet it fully. Kumar instructs my wife to finger her juicy cunt and make him smell it before he fucks her hard, she does it like a lovely obedient wife and he like a bull, makes her lay on her back and spreads her fat thighs and places his lengthy rod before he pushes it in and she looks at my pleadingly.

My heart beats faster to see the actual moment of my wife getting fucked by a stranger and the kumar positions himself and lifts my wife's thighs and pushes it hard deep inside, my wife pleads and moans in pain ahhhh ahhhh amma Kumar slowly, it pains, please kuuuumar ahhhhhaaa amm aaaahhh. Kumar, says, your pussy is getting tight day by day since your cuckold husband does not know how to maintain it and he rams inside her, my wife enjoys every stroke and releases a painful moaning since the 8 inches cock has occupied her cunt fully and the entire room is filled with sex moaning and the slurpy noise of the juicy cunt which is getting fucked.

Kumar looks at me and says, see how your wife is enjoying, this is how a man should fuck his wife and make her satisfied. Don’t wait for her to become unsatisfied, call me once in two days, when my wife is asleep or when she is out of station and

I will thoroughly satisfy your wife and also give you a child. Kumar was fully hugging my wife and they were fucking like frogs. My wife anitha was lucky to have a man who took good care of her and she was pleading with Kumar that she wants the sperm to be released inside her hot pussy and she was also mentioning that she wants his baby so she wanted sex with him for the next 3-4 weeks continuously.

She looked at me when she told this and I smiled at her and nodded in agreement. My wife wrapped her thighs around kumar's waist and held him close to her, while he was busy sucking her tongue and squeezing hr large breasts and his thick cock was penetrating my wife's hair pussy deep inside. I was more then happy to see the entire scene where my wife got her pussy satisfied and i was allowed to lick her pussy thoroughly after their love making session.

I even begged kumar to all ow me to suck his cock which had my wife's cunt juice all over and he smiled at me. Sharing my wife with a stranger makes me feel better and also satisfies my wife and removes all kind of negativity between us. In fact, I am looking at older men who have the stamina and power to satisfy my wife thoroughly. I can get her to your house as well and we can fully satisfy with eachother's wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.