Sunday 16 June 2013

The pleasure of group fucking


Hello friend, myself "Rajiv", 36 years, 5'6", fair, handsome and strong built and having beautiful, sexy and loving wife, "Reeta, 32 years, 5'4", fair, (34/28/38)" again with a new story of group fucking for our ISI viewers. We got married when my wife age was just 20 years. In this way I am a bit lucky that I got very young wife and since then we both are enjoying our sex life satisfactory. As you know from our past stories since two years we have included some other smart couples along with us so that we can both enjoy the sex on exchanging partners.
And all you know that our most intimated couple friend is Jayanta (35 years, 5'6", fair) & Usha, 33 years, 5'3", milky white (36/30/40). Every fortnightly since last two years we both the couples are experiencing pleasure of sex from each other's partners under one roof. Generally we fixed a place and there we both the couple assembled and enjoy each other wives and husband Our thinking is that "we got our life only once then why not we enjoy our sex life maximum." As per our scheduled routine we both the couple were enjoying and I was fucking Usha and she was enjoying my cock and my wife Reeta was getting fuck by Jayanta. Usha's boobs were heavy and extremely milky white with pink nipple. Her pussy was also tight and gives me great pleasure during fucking episode. Usha too likes my cock. My wife Reeta helps Jayanta's to fuck her in different poses. One day while I was pumping to Usha and Jayanta was busying fucking my wife Reeta then suddenly I told Jayanta that why not we should include one younger couple in our group so that we all can enjoy more with three partners. Usha immediately become ready during enjoying my cock in her pussy and Reeta told while getting fuck by Jayanta that “you people will never get satiate by one pussy. Anyway if you both are ready then we are also ready to include one quite young couple in our group”. During talk I was keep-fucking Usha on giving strong thrust and she was keep whispering ooooohhhhhh mmaaaiiiiyaaaa ooooohhhhhh mmmaaaiiiyya and immediately I ejaculated in her pussy with great semen force. She was feeling my ejaculation and start smiling and kissing me.

In the mean time Jayanta also ejaculated in my wife's pussy. After 10 minutes laying on Usha we both separated and Jayanta also took out his cock from Reeta's pussy. There was great satisfaction sign on all the faces. Afterwards we start playing foreplay. I started to squeeze Usha's boob and Reeta's boobs was getting squeeze by Jayanta and we kept on talking. We decided to start hunting a young couple soon. Afterwards we all took bath and returned back to our home.
Very next day when we both i.e. Reeta and myself were having dinner in a famous Mayfair hotel at Bhubaneswar. We saw a quite young couple also having their food nearby table. After 10-15 minutes I saw that after finishing dinner by that couple male of that couple looking very disturb. I smell something wrong going with them. I went near the table and I introduce myself to that young couple. They also gave their introduction that he is Dipak and Sunneta. I asked Dipak that is there any problem. He replied suddenly that he has lost his purse and in the mean time they have to pay the hotel bill. I asked how much bill is. He told that bill is for Rs.1250.00. I took out my purse from my pocket and gave Rs.1500.00 to Dipak and told him that pay the bill and I also gave him my visiting card on saying that whenever he feel like and free he can come to my house to return back the amount. They obliged very much and promised me to come to my house. Afterwards I returned back to my table where Reeta was seating and waiting for me. Reeta told that you have done a good job but in the mean time these are lovely couple and why not include them in our group. I told her keep patience and wait and watch.

The after there was Sunday. In the morning around 9:00 AM after having bed tea we both myself and Reeta was lying on bed naked and were playing foreplay on moving our fingers lightly on each other body. Our children were going in their school picnic on that day .We were alone that day. Suddenly doorbell rang. We both got up quickly and on putting nightdress I open the main door. I saw Dipak and Sunneta were standing. After wishing I call them inside and take them to our drying room. Sunneta was looking very beautiful in her yellow saree and red lipsticks. She was extremely beautiful and hardly she was24years old but her boobs were of good sized. Dipak was too handsome and tall guy. He was also hardly around 27 years. In the meantime Reeta in her nightgown got inside the drawing room and on seeing Dipak and Sunita got surprised but on controlling herself she wished them. Due to non-wearing of bra Reeta's boobs were giving good shake on small movement which can be easily noticed from outside. I found Dipak was giving more attention on Reeta's boob and her body. Due to non-wearing of under paint my erected cock was visible from the outside on which Sunneta was giving more attention. As both Dipak and Sunneta were very lovely that was why Reeta was giving full attention to Dipak and Sunneta was giving full attention to my cock and me. After having tea and snakes, Dipak returned back the taken amount. They informed us that Dipak has a very good Govt. Job and posted here recently. And hardly one year back they got married. On this Dipak told us “you couple is very senior to us and we will learn many things about successful marriage life from both of you” .We both Reeta and myself welcome this proposal and on the same we all get laughed loudly. Afterwards they went back on saying that they are now good friend and will keep in touch with us.

After some days it was a hot summer. Schools were closed for summer vacation. Our children were in their grand parent’s house for which we both Reeta and me felt very lonely. That day it was evening around 8:00 PM. The doorbell rang while I was watching TV after coming from office and Reeta was busy in her kitchen. I opened the door and found Dipak and Sunneta were standing on door. I warmly welcome them and take them to our drawing room. They told that they were getting bore at house that is why they came have chat with us. I welcome them on this ideal thought. I called Reeta in drawing room. On seeing Dipak and Sunneta she got surprised but became very happy on seeing them. Sunneta was wearing red saree and combination blouse. Her deep cut blouse was giving a small glance of her milky white boobs. Dipak was wearing three-piece suit. He was also looking very handsome. Reeta was continuously staring to Dipak and myself to Sunneta. Talking about here and there the topic came about our marriage life. I told Dipak and Sunneta “that were around a decade old in our marriage and we enjoy our sex life in very better way because what I want Reeta is always ready to do and what she wants I always ready to fulfill her desire. We learn many things from blue films; adult magazine so that we can enjoy the God gifted sex without leaving any poses or act”. Hearing my words Dipak told us without any hesitation that “dear Rajiv we want to learn act of sexual intercourse if you couple help us”. Dipak kept on telling that they wanted to enjoy sex maximum but they don't have more idea and we have some hesitation too. On the same Reeta looked to me and I looked to Reeta and on smiling I said, “ it is OK friend but this can be taught practically if you are really interested”. Dipak and Sunneta saw each other and both together told us that OK they are ready for that. In fact both were keen interested to have practical experience from both of us. Dipak then told us “ why not start from today itself as you are free today?” Myself and Reeta both agreed on it.

Then both Reeta and Sunneta prepared a good dinner for us in our kitchen and after having dinner we all took 2-2 glasses warm milk. Afterwards Reeta and myself invited them in our bedroom. Our bed is very huge that is why more than three couples can play sex on that bed. I told Reeta to take care of Dipak and I went near the Sunneta. In a minute I undressed Sunneta. I was stunned to see Sunneta's naked body. There was not a single spot on her body. I lost my control & began kissing her wildly & pressed her boobs. She (36/24/36) was really very beautiful. Her big and well round shaped boob with pink nipple was giving a great look. Her pink and clean shaved pussy was really very beautiful. Beside me Reeta made Dipak undressed. He was well built and having a more than 7" long erected cock which was ready for action. Reeta sat down in front of Dipak and on taking his cock in her mouth she start sucking. Sunneta also copied and she took my hard and thick erected cock in her mouth and start sucking just like as mad. After 10-12 minutes we both lay down on the bed. I made 69 poses. Reeta also start sucking Deepak’s cock on laying down on bed in 69 poses. Sunneta was having a cute pink pussy. I started chewing on her clitoris. She was heaving with pleasure her breast jumping up and down I put my hands on her pussy and my mouth busy eating her pussy. She said “Rajiv I can't wait any longer I want you in me now”. She was sucking my cock harder and harder and beside us Dipak was enjoying sucking of Reeta's pussy and Reeta was busy in sucking Dipak's cock harder and harder. Reeta had another plan to first ejaculate Dipak first in her mouth so that he can stay longer in her pussy in the second round. I was also thinking to pump my semen first in the mouth of Sunneta so that she can enjoy my cock for longer period in her pussy.

Reeta was enjoying Dipak's cock on sucking harder and harder and like as mad she was sucking on taking almost total cock inside her mouth. Dipak was enjoying and whispering ooohhhh aaaahhhooooh aaaahhhhh and saying good “Reeta I never had such experience with Sunneta.” I raised my buttocks and began to fuck Sunneta's mouth with long strokes. She closed her eyes and moved back and forth, her red lipstick lips tight around my dick. My hard shaft became shiny with her saliva and made a slurping sound as I pumped it back and forth in her mouth. My wife was moving her head up and down on keeping Dipak's cock in her mouth so that Dipak make ejaculate. He was also trying to shake he buttock to help my wife to get maximum pleasure. At the same time Dipak’s wife started to moan with pleasure and wrapped her arms around me, grabbing my buttocks with her hands and she was making sound ooonnnnnn ooooooonnnnnnonnnnnn from cock filled mouth. I humped her harder as the sensations throbbed through my body. I took her head and pulled it back and forth, back and forth as she slurped on my cock. After few minutes Dipak body started becoming tense and with great force he ejaculated totally in my wife's mouth. Her mouth was full with Dipak’s semen and she swallowed all and afterwards she started licking his' cock to get rest spread semen. Slowly I was also getting tense and ejaculated my semen in Sunneta’s mouth. I quickly I got up and kept my semen coming cock between boobs of her and by pressing my cock with her milky white boobs I started fucking between boobs and in a minute another ejaculation came out which I made fall on her boobs and nipple and started rubbing my penis on boob for applying my semen on total boob area. She also swallowed all my semen which was dropped inside her mouth. We both the couple kept laying down on each other quite. For some time and afterwards we got up. Dipak told us that really you couple is masterpiece in enjoying pleasure of sex. A great satisfaction sign was there on the face of both husband and wife. I told Dipak and his wife “ now we will take some juice and rest then another round will start” After having dry fruits and milk shake we all took rest for 25-30 minutes.

Once again in the bedroom, Sunita laid on the bed on her back. I sat beside her and explored her naked milky white body with my hungry eyes. I gave her a long French kiss and moved my hand on her body. Then I gave a smooch on her vagina and moved my fingers through her clean shaved pussy. I parted her legs and rubbed a finger though the slit. I was fingering a newly wed slit. I applied some saliva on my finger and continued my fingering her slit. Slowly I inserted my finger in her cunt and started finger fucking her. That was too much for her. She let go of her loud cry with ecstasy. “Shhhh… control it Sunneta.” I tried to silence her. “ohhhh. Ummmmm. I could see the pink and wet cunt of her which was giving a glance that she was not fucked too much by yet. Sunneta was taking some saliva on her palm for smoothness she hold her husband’s cock in her hand she start shaking to get erect. And slowly his cocks started getting erected and becoming harder. I kissed the nude body of Sunneta from tip to toe. I again took my mouth on to her crotch and rubbed. She started throwing her legs and head. She got aroused completely. My cock had also become very hard and erect. I took her hand on my cock. She held my cock firmly. Ohhh, the effect of the touch of her hand on my erect cock was too much. It had become harder and longer. She caressed my cock slowly. Then I raised her leg from thigh while Sunneta was lying on back. Then I bend her leg from thigh towards her face and pressed her thigh so that her pussy get raised and give complete glance. On doing so Sunneta's pink and cute pussy was just before my hard erected cock. At her same time her husband was also trying to copy same way on making my wife in the same pose.

Now my cock was ready. Sunneta’s cunt seemed tight even after so much of finger ducking and tongue fucking. I have to apply more force as what I guessed to fuck Sunneta. I kept my cock's head on the opening of her pussy and I pushed my cock harder and it slid in her cunt. I pushed it harder and let it go deeper in her cunt. It was sliding slowly in her tight cunt. With another push I buried my cock deep inside her amongst her loud moaning. I started giving her shots slowly with shorter withdrawals. Now she was relaxing and enjoying. Dipak had also put his whole cock in my wife's Reeta’s pussy and start giving shots on seeing my act. I continued my fucking which was giving great pleasure, as Dipak’s wife’s pussy hole was very tight. I asked her “how do you feel, Sunita?” I asked. “uuunnnnhhhh…sshhhh.. Ohhhh. Later.” She was in no mood to talk. She could not talk, I thought. Now I varied the speed of my shots and began fucking her with long shots and wit a greater force and speed on kept pressing her thighs. I was banging her with full force with long withdrawals. Now the room was filled with our moaning and the noise of my cock sliding in her wet cunt. We both wanted to come, it seemed. She was moving her ass to get my entire thing in her pussy. My cock seemed abnormally thicker now. I was wild and on full seam. I was banging her, hard and fast. I was on the verge of coming now. I prayed that we both came at same time. One final push and I came. She screamed, “arrghhhh ooohhhh I caaaammmeee. Oooouuuii Maaaaa….” She had an orgasm. I had just fucked a young pussy. I sank on her. We stay there for a while till my cock shrunk. She was lying there with her eyes closed. I kissed her lips and whispered, “ Sunneta that was great. You are great.” She just experienced a good and memorable fuck. Dipak ejaculated earlier to me in Reeta's pussy and was taking relax on bed. After laying down on Sunita for few minutes I got up and told her husband always try to make orgasm of female partner during intercourse then only she will be satisfied.

By finishing of these episodes there was 11 o'clock in the night. Sunneta was feeling very tired after these great fuck experience and Dipak also feeling tiredness. I told him “ one of our couple friend here and they are too in our sex group. Would you like to meet them?” Dipak and Sunneta saw each other and in yes they nodded their head. I quickly made a phone and called Jayanta and Usha to enjoy with one new couple. Within half hour both reached at our house. I take them to bedroom where Reeta, Dipak, Sunneta were naked and taking relax on bed. After seeing new faces Dipak and Sunneta got up and I introduced them to each other. Jayanta was staring on the body of Sunneta and Usha was staring to Dipak. And within a minute both Jayanta and Usha undressed themselves. Jayanta has a very long cock about 8 inches long. Jayanta took Sunneta in his hand and started sucking her pink nipple. Usha too went near Dipak and on taking his cock in mouth she started sucking deep and deep. Usha started by licking the top. Slowly she increased her pace & after some time she took the entire length in her mouth. She is an amazing sucker. Dipak was going mad. Afterwards Jayanta lay down on the bed and asked Dipak’s wife to stand on knee in front of his hungry cock and pressed her pussy hole on his erected hard cock. Sunneta did that and Jayanta caught the waist of her and start helping her to shake. In the mean time Reeta applied boroplus on my cock to make smooth as she was preparing to fuck asshole of Sunneta. Beside us Jayanta’s wife was busy in sucking Dipak's cock.

And at the same time his wife was shaking her butt on doing up down on the cock of Jayanta and after few minutes she got tired and just bend on the Jayanta in the mean time I made my hungry cock ready to enter asshole of Sunneta. And within a second I kept my cock's tip on the asshole of her and gave a very hard blow. She cried ooooo eeeeeeeeeeee mmmmmm aaaaaaaa iiiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyyyaaa and started requesting me to take out my hungry cock from her asshole but without listening I gave another hard stroke and entered my full-length cock inside her asshole. Sunneta tried to get up quickly but I pressed her tightly with my both hands and make her bend on the same position but she crying with tears and kept on sayingooooeeeeee mmmmmmaaaaaaaa ooooeeeeee mmmaaaaaaarrrrrr ddddddaaaallllaaaaaaa reeeeeeemmmmaaaaaaiiiiiiiiinnnnn mmmmmm aaaaarrrrrrrr ggaaaaaayeeeee reeeeeeee. Jayanta was already busy to give his stroke on the cute pussy of Sunneta from below. She was barely handling two cocks at the same time at a point. Slowly I also started giving stroke. I would take my full length inside her & withdraw till only my dicks head was inside her. As soon as I would withdraw her asshole would contract & she would stop screaming. (All the ladies know how one feels when 6" sized monster enters a newly wed one inch hole). I fucked & fucked her. After about 15 minutes she stopped screaming.

Now her asshole got used to my size & she was enjoying the fuck. Now She was sticking her ass up in the air & saying “ You bastard. I bet you can’t make me leak my fucking me in my ass. Yeah do it. Do it. I challenge you ” I like ladies who use vulgar words during being fucked. Also it is pretty difficult to make a woman cum by fucking her ass. I took up her challenge & began fucking her with greater speed. I fucked her for more 15 mins, when with a loud scream Sunneta cummed & My God she hadn’t leaked that much even when I had fucked her in her cunt. But I was not satisfied I was still going on strong. I continued my fuck. I saw her face. She was glowing with sweat & satisfaction was written all over her face. There was some pain sign on her face too. I asked her husband to give her cock to her to suck. He did that and now Sunneta was start sounding ooooonnnnnnnnooooonnnnnnn ooooooooo onnnnnnnnn onnnnnnnnnn on taking Dipak cock in her mouth. Now all holes of Sunneta were filled up with three monster cocks. After few minutes Jayanta ejaculated in her pussy and then myself in her asshole and her husband in her mouth. By the time we all cummed inside all the holes of Sunneta. She was now looking very tired and pain sign was also on her face. We all took out our shrunken cock from her holes and let her allow to take rest on bed.

We all took rest for half an hour. Reeta made good coffee for all of us and we all had one cup of it. Afterwards my wife Reeta invited all of us to satiate. This time I put my cock in my wife’s pussy; Dipak entered in asshole and Jayanta buried his monster prick in her mouth. During fucking she was moaning gggggooooddd chhhhhoooooodddooolloooggoo dddduuuuuummmmmmm llllllaaaaaaaaggggaaaa kaaaaaaarrrrrrr etc. And fucking with Reeta went for another half an hour and finally she and all males cummed down inside her holes. Afterwards we all took one-hour rest and in the mean time Reeta brought some dry fruits and juice.

We all were seating together and watching each other’s naked body. After having energetic food Jayanta’s wife invited all of us. We all fucked her in same position as we had already fucked Sunneta and Reeta i.e. A sandwiched fuck. This time Usha was sucking my cock, her husband put his long dick in her ass hole and Dipak fucked in her juicy cunt. During fucking Usha was morning with pleasure and pain

“ooooooooeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaoooooooooeeeeeeee mmmmmaaaaiiiyaaaaaaaaaa etc.” This episode last for another hour and afterwards we all took rest. A great satisfaction sign was on the face of all of us. All three women had experience first time with three hungry cocks at a time in their all holes. Sunneta was still feeling pain in her cunt and asshole. She was feeling pain during walk. We all took rest in naked till the morning and afterwards we all took bath. We all had one cup of tea and promised to make this routine program fortnightly and with this routine program life kept on enjoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.