Sunday 22 December 2013

Aliona My Whore Wife

I sat next to him in the bar knowing exactly who he was. His name was George. He was not a good looking guy, large nose, rough complexion, stocky build but clearly quite rich. And, it was also clear that he had been around. This international business scene put a mark on some men. He was worldly, cynical and a bit worn down.
I struck up a conversation with him discussing why he was here at a bar in Ukraine. As expected, he spoke perfect English. He told me he did business here from time to time. He was a consultant who helped new companies start up and make connections to the west.

He asked what I was doing here. I didn't lie. I told him that I was passing through, having a few business meetings and then onto Moscow. I asked if he had ever been to Moscow. And he replied that he had often.

"Women are great there," I said forcing the conversation in a direction I wanted it to go. "Gorgeous."

I knew this. You see, I met my new wife Aliona there a few years ago. She is a beautiful brunette with a long thin back, nice legs and the world's best ass. She is loyal, loving and genuinely wonderful. When we met she was in her mid-thirties and had been single all her life.


The only thing was that she loved sex. She is fantastic in bed. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, but after dating for while, I started to think about how she got that good. She told me that she had about 20 partners over 20 years. By American rules, that meant much more, maybe double. I wondered if it was the same with Russian women. So I began to ask her about her past.

She had no problem telling me everything. In fact, she seemed quite proud of her history of sex. She counted her lovers like beads on a rosary. I became obsessed with her ex-lovers. This one name George, who she called her Dutch man, intrigued me.

She always said he was a good guy but a bit dirty. He had been her lover for 5 years but she had others during that time as well. But what got me was that he was willing to finance her life, pay her bills and buy her clothes, etc. I always wondered what he got in return. To an American ear, this sounded like prostitution. But Russia was different. Men covered bills for their girlfriends all the time. But he was not Russian. He was Dutch. Did he see it the Russian way? Or, was my wife a really whore to him?

He was based in Kiev now, So when I had a chance to come to Ukraine on business, I hatched the idea that I would hear this story from his own mouth. I tracked him down and followed him to the bar.

"Yeah, and horny, but expensive. I like them better here, just as gorgeous and fewer expectations."

"You ever date any girls in Moscow."

"Sure, lots. One for quite a while."

That was it. I knew he was talking about her. My dear, Aliona.

"What happened?"

"I don't know. It was never serious. I liked her at first, she is beautiful like a classic movie star, very stylish, smart and what an ass. But in the end, we knew it was not forever and it became a very simple relationship. I just came into town and fucked her about once a month. I had an apartment there, well she did, but I paid for it. I paid her bills and bought a few gifts when I came to town."

"That sounds expensive."

"Not really when you add it up. I was in town 3-4 days at a time, that's $1000 bucks in hotels rooms. Add $400 a night for whores and that's $2600 bucks, so I saved a $1000 a month really. I had a nice clean apartment and gorgeous piece of tail waiting for me there."

"So you thought of her as your whore?"

"For the last few years, yeah. I mean basically, I fucked her and she took money. What you do you call it?"

I just nodded. It was amazing to me that he was talking about my wife. I could barely imagine it, but it was true. Now the key question.

"Was the sex good?"

He laughed out loud. "I never fucked better. She was the horniest bitch, I have ever met. The nastier it got, the more she liked it."

"What do you mean nasty?"

"Let me tell you. I would fly into SVO and send her a text that I was in town and be there in an hour. She would text back telling me what she was going to me... suck my cock, lick my balls, and let me face fuck her. She loves that."

I almost fell out of my chair. "You're kidding. Did she do it all?"

"And, more. That was the tip of the iceberg, my friend. I would walk in the apartment and she would greet me with a cigar and scotch wearing lingerie, you know those little baby doll outfits with tiny panties, and wearing high heels... $400 high heels."

"Wow, I can never imagine."

"Russian women like being sexy unlike fucking American girls. They all want to be men. Russian women are women. They dress sexy, do their makeup and want to please their men. Anyway, before I even got in the door, she dropped to her knees, pulled out my cock and started sucking and licking. She loved giving head. It actually made her wet. After a bit, we go into the bedroom and I'd sit on the bed. She'd get down and start sucking my balls telling me how much she missed me and appreciated all I did for her. But we both knew the score. I paid, she sucked and fucked. It's fair. I didn't ask about her life, she didn't ask about mine."

I could not believe he was talking about my beautiful wife in such a way. It was strange. In a way, it turned me on.

"She had a rule; no blow job was a blow job until I came."

That was true. She is still the same. One of the things I love best about her.

"So I would always stand up at the end, her face right there between my balls and asshole. She would put her tongue deep in my ass and jack me off. When I came, I would tell her it was time, and she would take it all over her beautiful face. I never saw anyone who loved cum on her face like Aliona."

When he said her name, it bowled me over. The reality was setting in. My wife had been his whore.

"It was a great way to come into town. We would eat, watch a movie or something. Rarely talked. She liked all these boring Russian movies. I would usually fall asleep. She would wake me up by grabbing my dick again and stroking it.

"I would get hard and she would turn around, thrust that gorgeous ass out at me and wiggle around. She loved it from behind."

With me it was always missionary, looking into each other's eyes, loving and sweet. She insisted on it. This was something different.

"I get up over her and start fucking her from behind. She squealed with pleasure. I would ask her if how she wanted it, 'fuck me hard. I am a slut. Your slut.'

"So I would. I was in pretty good shape then and would thrust it hard in her and very fast. She would reach behind her and pull her ass cheeks open so I could see her asshole. I could feel the heat of it against my belly.

"I loved the noises she would make. Like a little dog barking. Eventually, I started calling her my doggy. My slut doggy. It sounds better in Russian. She loved it. I told her to bark louder, and I would buy her some shoes. Russian girls are nuts about shoes. She barked like a dog for me. Can you imagine?"

I could and it made me crazy. I was getting hard listening to the way this man disgraced Aliona.

"The trick was to make sure she had at least 2 glasses of wine. Get her a bit drunk, and she would do almost anything. She told me she got fucked in the ass during a cocktail party at a business conference once after 3 glasses of Malbec. She did not even know the guy. She met him on the way to the bathroom. He just bent her over, pulled down her panties and fucked her right in the hallway of the conference center. Of course, she was wearing a $2000 dollar dress I bought her at the time," he laughed. "I love that story. Dirty girl.

"Anyway, I eventually would have to get into that ass. She had bigger orgasms from anal and anticipating it made her even dirtier. I would slide in that warm ass. It would open right up and take me in. She would tell me to treat her like a whore. That was easy... that was what she was. I would grab her hair hard. Pull it back and put my fingers in her mouth. Then I would shove her face into the bed and push as hard as I could. She would start crying. At first I freaked out about this, but after a few times, I realized she cried when she came because it was so intense. Aliona was fucked up in many ways."

Hmmm, I thought. I never remember her crying. Does that mean she doesn't orgasm with me? She always says I am her good guy. Maybe I am too good.

"She liked it when I would cum on her asshole, then stick my dick in again and fuck her more so she could hear it all wet. Boy she was fantastic. I miss her. I do"

"What happened? Why don't you see her anymore? You don't go to Moscow?"

"No, I go from time to time. My last time, she told me she had been dating a guy for a month and thought he was the marrying kind. She had found a sucker to take her on for life. Anyway, I didn't want to be in the middle of that, so we fucked one more time, best ever if you ask me, and I left. We text dirty messages from time to time. She still sends me naked pictures, but I have a new girl here and Aliona's ass was getting fat anyway."

I realized now, that she had cheated on me with him. Well once wasn't too bad. It was at the beginning I guess, a goodbye romp. Was that so bad?

"I feel sorry for the poor fucker that married her though."

That raised my attention. "Why's that?"

"Well this girl is not the faithful kind. She fucks around all the time. She writes me and tells me about it because she knows it gets me off. She even blows her boss at least once a week and sleeps with married guys at lunch. She says she like the married guys now because they can keep a secret. They give her gifts and she fucks them."

I was devastated. My wife was still out there having sex with other men.

He took a last drink and slammed his glass down. "Well, good talking to you. I have to head out. Good luck with everything." He offered his hand. I shook it and he walked out.

I had gotten what I wanted. I met George and he was all that I expected. I went to my hotel and was awake all night thinking about this man taking my beautiful girl the way he described. I came three times by my own hand before I fell asleep.

Just as I drifted off I thought, I have to meet the guy from the conference. I wonder what his name is.

 
I became obsessed with my wife Aliona's former lovers. She told me about them proudly, and the more I heard, the more I needed to know the details.
You see, she is great at sex, and I was curious how she had gotten that way. I met her while doing a project in Russia and was so overwhelmed by her beauty and passion. Though she is petite, she carried herself like a high end fashion model. She had black hair and deep, dark eyes, a naturally thin body and the best ass any man ever saw.

Aliona knows how to treat a man. She teases me, keeps me interested but at just enough of a distance to make me work for her attention. Then when she finally gives in and allows me to make love to her, I am in pure, lustful heaven.

When I met her, she was in her mid-thirties and never married. She had told me that she had about 20 lovers. How she counted them, I eventually would learn, was not the way most of us counted our lovers. She was referring to relationships. In fact, the number was much higher.

Her last relationship was with a Dutch fellow named George and it seemed a bit strange to me that he paid her bills and only expected sex in return. I thought this a bit too much like prostitution and when I met George he confirmed that it was an arrangement of sex for money. I wondered if she saw it the same way. I did not know that this was just the tip of the iceberg, until I went to a cocktail party that was attended by another man from her past.

Aliona is what they call in Russia an "office girl." This means she works in the city rather than staying at home taking care of kids as a wife or doing very little as a single, kept woman. I admire her for this, but I also know that this is because she thrives on attention. Aliona enjoys the social atmosphere at the office and uses it to her advantage to boost her libido and our sex life together. More than that, she likes to talk with the men she encounters either as coworkers or business partners and feels that flirting is part of the fun of working.

When Aliona goes to the office, she dresses in very sexy clothes, nothing trashy, in fact quite elegant, but always in a way that shows her off her body in the best possible way by accentuating her gorgeous ass and emphasizing her breasts. She never wears a bra, it makes her feel constrained, and in the right light, many of her tops are see-through.

It is impossible to be a man and not pay attention to her. When she is speaking, she might stroke her neck or touch your arm, play with the hem of her skirt and show some leg, or flip her hair and smile seductively. She has a definite oral fixation and habitually puts her necklace with the pendent I gave her in her mouth. She is one of these women who just denotes sex. What is amazing is that you never know for sure if it is you bringing this sexuality out this in her, or if this is just the way she is.

So one night soon after we married, I went with her to an office holiday party that also included a number of business partners and clients. I had met various people in her office, but this was the first party I attended.

Aliona looked spectacular in her dress. She had bought it in London for $2500 euros, and it was worth it. It was black, with no back, tight at the waist and loose in front. She has an amazing back. What surprised me though was how unashamed she was. It hung on her in such a way that her entire body was visible almost as if she was wearing nothing at all, but she went about as confidently as if she were wearing a coat.

Typically, once we were in the door, she was off leaving me virtually on my own. She believed that parties were to mingle and that couples should separate as a matter of etiquette. She was always quite extroverted, so it was easy for her but for me, I felt like a wall flower.

I decided to get myself a drink and found the only fellow I knew to chat with. His name is Ivan. Aliona had gone to school with him and introduced us a few months before. He was quite personable and friendly. In other words, he was not your typical Russian. We talked for about an hour before I instinctively began to search the room for Aliona.

Aliona was in the middle of the room and never had to get a drink on her own. I noticed she was speaking with a man, a very good looking man who was almost too pretty to be a guy. He wore fine, tailored clothes and had a scarf around his neck like a famous actor. He was thin, average height but had a naturally tan face, blue eyes, and carried himself with ease and confidence. She was laughing and touching him. He smiled at her as if they knew each other quite well. I asked Ivan who he was.

"Oi, that's Dmitry Korovski."

The name struck me. It was the man who had been her lover for years when she was young. She had told me about him many times. He was her obsession really. They had dated for almost ten years, she had said, off and on throughout their 20's. He was very successful and the more and more money he made the more of a narcissist he had become. He cheated on her constantly and showed little emotion to her when she complained. He became almost cruel, and even when she finally ended it, he barely reacted. He just told her that he would miss her in bed, but that that everything in life was expendable.

"Do you know him?"

"Do I? We were partners in a club during the nineties. We worked together for years. He is quite a bastard though. Pushed me out when had the chance. I owe him nothing."

"He dated Aliona,I believe, some time ago."

My friend sort of smiled. "Yes. I suppose you could say that."

I caught the look in his eye. "Why do you say it like that. Is it not true?"

Ivan turned toward Aliona and Dmitry. "It was not what I would call a normal relationship."

He had my curiosity now. "Tell me. What happened between them."

"I don't think it is my place," He hesitated. "She should really be the one..."

"She did tell me about him. She was in love with him for a long time."

"That is true. She was obsessed with him really. Like a puppy following him around trying to please him all the time. She would do anything for him." I was starting to get excited again. That strange feeling I had when I had talked to George. "Tell me."

Ivan looked around. "Alright, but you cannot tell her I said."

"Of course."

Ivan looked around then said "Ok, but follow me." He headed to the back of the room where there was an unoccupied conference room. I followed him in. "Shut the door," he said. And then, he sat down in a one of the fine leather chairs. I sat across from him.

He started by saying that it was a crazy time in Russia and that many people did things that they otherwise would not. He was not proud of a lot of things he had done, and I should not hold anything against Aliona. "She was young and none of us was prepared for what was to come.

"As you know, Aliona and I went to the same school. When the market opened up, we had access to things that we had never had access to before like restaurants; night clubs, and drugs... lots of drugs. I met Dmitry in a club and we became friends then partners. We took our opportunity and opened a night club, Royale. His idea was to bring in girls, lots of girls, regularly to make it popular. I told him about Aliona, how beautiful and innocent looking she was, and he wanted to meet her.

"She was beautiful. It was true. She was the most popular girl in our school with her gorgeous hair, her big, soft lips, and her little body. All the boys loved her. At 19, she was exactly what every man wants.

"When they met, it was like lightning struck. I remember I brought her to the club and they talked all night. I watched them retreat to his office, and I knew what was going on. Dmitry was good looking, confident and always seemed like he would be a powerful guy. I was a bit jealous to tell the truth know she would fuck him right away like that.

"At first he treated her like a girlfriend giving her flowers and presents. She was clearly in love. Then he started to meet other women around the club, and we became more and more successful. He started treating her differently. He dressed her in sexier clothes, would rub her legs and grab her ass in public and told everyone how she would do anything for him.

"He liked to tell stories to his friends about how he would take a shower and have her sit at his feet in the tub and lick his balls. She was not allowed to move. He would put his cock in her mouth and force her to take it deeper and deeper until she had tears in her eyes. In the end, he would cum all over her face.

"The more he cheated on her and humiliated her, the more she wanted to please him. She would do anything to make him happy. One night we were at the club sitting around a table and drinking champagne. Dmitry was talking to a model and was clearly intent on fucking her. Aliona was sitting next him across from the model and was trying to get his attention. Finally, he told her that she should crawl under the table and suck his cock. She stared at him for a minute. He said that he was serious and if she ever wanted to come into the club again, she would do it. He also suggested that she was not very good at it and that he thought the model would do a better job.

"Aliona took this as a challenge. She slipped under the table and got on her knees. There was no table cloth or anything, so anyone in the club could see her head bobbing up and down on his dick. I could not see anything under the table but I know that Dmitry was kissing the model at the time Aliona took his cum in her mouth.

Listening to this, I was getting hot. I could not believe she would be humiliated like that. I thought to go out and beat the shit out of this guy. Ivan saw my face and said, "It's not like she was not all for it. She enjoyed being submissive to Dmitry. He told her what to do and she basically accepted it, no matter what. He would tell her to take off her panties in the middle of a busy room and hand them to him and she would not hesitate. He would take her on excursions around town and have her flash other men, and she would do it. She really enjoyed being the submissive little slut.

"Knowing her as I do, I believe she has a complex. I need to please men who have power over her. She gets off on it. Perhaps because her father was a prick to her, so she got no love to speak of as a child. Dmitry was very similar to her father and she wanted to please him. Somehow he knew this.

"Then she got into cocaine. Most of us did at that time. There was no law against it and it was coming into the country by the liter. Dmitry hated drugs and punished her for becoming addicted. He started treating her worse when she was high. One night we were all riding getting ready for a big night. Aliona had done a few lines, was horny and very insecure. She was trying to get his attention while he was on the phone. She was insisting. Dmitry was clearly annoyed by her behavior. He stopped his call and told her if she did not shut her mouth, he would put something in it. She kept at it.

"He hung up his call and told her to strip out of her clothes. There were six of us in the limo mind you. Me and my woman, a client of ours and his wife, and Dmitry with Aliona. She did not do it right away, then he yelled at her to take of her fucking clothes. She smiled... actually smiled at him and biting her lip. She slipped out of her dress. I don't know what she was thinking, but she looked excited. She reached for his crotch, but he stopped her. He pointed to our client. He was a big guy in his fifties, heavy and bald. He may have been good looking once, but now he was fat and old. 'Blow him.' Dmitry told her. She hesitated and he slapped her face. Not hard. Just enough to get her to pay attention. She smiled again. I think she was deranged at the time. It was more than just the cocaine.

"Aliona crawled across the floor, her ass in the air. She reached under his belly, undid his pants and pulled out his cock. It was long, thin, and very white. Our client did not put up a fight, why would he? The man's wife was clearly shocked but did nothing. Maybe she was afraid of Dmitry or maybe it turned her on. Who knows?"

My reaction to this surprised even me. I was pissed at Dmitry still and ready to kill the fucker for the way he had treated her, but I was also strangely curious about how far she would go to please him. She was his slut. I wondered how she could get from this point to being the confident woman I know today.

"She started by licking the head of the ugly thin dick tentatively while we all watched. Dmitry did not like her caution and told her to go deep. She took his whole cock her mouth, a task made difficult by the large belly flapping over. 'Lick his balls,' he told her. She lifted his prick and put her head deep between his fat, sweaty thighs. The old man was in ecstasy to have this twenty year old beauty giving his prick a tongue bath.

"After a bit, Dmitry told her to get on her hands and knees and let the guy fuck her. She balked at this. Dmitry picked up her dress and tossed it out the window. 'Fuck him if you ever want to be with me again!'

"Aliona was affected by this, but not how you would think. She groaned with delight. She was really a submissive. The whole scene made her wet.

"She got on the seat and lifted her ass. 'Pull your cheeks apart.' She reached behind her with both hands and pulled her ass cheeks open exposing her pretty pussy and asshole. Our client was excited now. He plunged into her without mercy and began fucking her roughly. She moaned then screamed. She had a funny sound she made, like a small dog barking.

"Finally, Dmitry came over, pulled out his cock and waved it in her face. I had never seen it before. It was massive. So long and thick, she could barely fit it in her mouth. So now she was getting it from both ends while we watched. I was the only man in the car not involved.

"Soon the fat, old guy came deep inside her then pulled out. Dmitry made her lick him clean. He then fucked her on her back a bit and had her lick him again. Finally, he came all over her face. She clearly enjoyed this. Aliona cleaned herself with her fingers and swallowed his semen. She was then rewarded with another line of coke. Dmitry gave her his jacket but she remained nude underneath for the rest of the evening."

At this point, I was simply amazed. My Aliona partied with cocaine and fucked two guys with other people watching. I knew that she had tried drugs, but sex of this kind never entered my mind. She just seemed more sophisticated than that. But she was young at the time and it sounded like she had fallen into a bad crowd. I wondered when she had ended this and how. I asked Ivan this.

"This type of thing went on for a while. Perhaps a year. Now that Dmitry knew that he could control her in this way, he would have her do favors from time-to-time. Not always. He knew she was too special to just whore her to anyone. He saved her for when it was important to please a client or official. She never objected. In fact, I believe she kind of enjoyed being the one to seal deals.

"Eventually, she came to her senses. It was a not the way she was being pimped out that did it though. It was when she entered Dmitry's office and found him fucking two girls on his desk. He had them both bent over and was going back and forth fucking their asses. He told her to come in and watch or get out and shut the god damned door. She did not go in.

"Aliona did not leave him right away. He managed to convince her that it was all ok and that he loved her only, but from that point on, you could see her attitude change. She began to refuse him and argue with him. Finally, he kicked her out for being too difficult."

"He left her?" This is not what I had been told. "She sees it the other ways around."

"Look my friend; she also believed she had a relationship with him as if he was her boyfriend, not her pimp. Aliona is a bit neurotic that way. She sees things the way she wants to see them. But he never lied to her or led her on. He gave her money and a place to live. In exchange, she fucked who he told her to fuck. Face it, Aliona is a whore. She has always been."

This got me very mad. "I thought you were her friend. She speaks so highly of you and you call her this. I think she is one of the most beautiful and sophisticated women I know. I am not sure I believe this craziness."

"Look, I love her as much as you do. I always have since we were little kids. But, she has always been the same. She has always wanted attention from men. She does not regret it. In fact, she finally decided to become the best escort in Moscow and practiced at it. When she was not with a client, she was practicing sex in all its forms. She tried different positions. She became a star at deep throating. She even finally tried anal.

"The only reason she worked in the city during the day was to meet men and offer them her services. She enjoys nothing better than a romp at lunch or meeting a man for drinks and taking him to a hotel to fuck."

"You're full of shit. How could you know so much about it?"

"Because, my friend, I was the man who she practiced with." He winked and stood up to exit the room. I was too taken aback from this last revelation to move. As he left, I felt his hand on my shoulder. "A bit of relationship advice for you, my friend. I would not leave Aliona alone at a party for too long."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.