Saturday 11 March 2017

Awesome Threesome – Our First Experiment

Hi, this is Abhijit and this is my first story on ISS. I will keep sharing my real life experiences for people to read. I am born and raised in Kolkata. This story is about me and my fiancée and our first experiment with our sex life. I met Akansha during my Post graduation days in Delhi. It was 5 years back when I was 22 and she was 21. We are now engaged and will be getting married in February. Akansha belongs to Jaipur, Rajasthan and had also come to Delhi to pursue her post graduation. It was love at first sight for both of us and our relationship immediately clicked and we connected to each other mentally. We had a rocking time in Delhi and since I had rented an apartment for my own self our sex life flourished too. We used to fuck like kittens. Both of us were equally adventurous and we enjoyed our time together. But this story is not about our experiences with each other but about our first real experimentation with our sex life. It was a threesome.

We had been seeing each other for almost a year and a half when this incident happened. Like all other Indian men I typically had fantasies of Threesomes and swaps and gangbangs. But I did not have the courage to tell her about these ideas out of the sheer love. But it one day stuck me to open up in front of her. At the first instance she thought I was kidding. But when she understood that I was serious, it was a kind of a mixed reaction. On one hand the idea did excite her which I could see in her shining eyes, on the other hand she was over cautious and pointing out the risks involved. I comforted her and made her ready some real life experiences people had shared on an online portal. I also showed her some videos and clips and tried to make her understand the concepts. She actually was eager to read and see all that which kind of gave me the hint that this could work. Eventually it worked out. Our foreplay sessions started revolving around such videos and stories that we started reading and watching together. This continued for some months till the time I was convinced that she is on the same page with me. It was time to hit the nail on its head. I causally one day told her that it is time we should try it out once.


She was not 100% convinced but I started discussing about the options and the Do’s and Don’ts. I told her that we have to look for someone outside our friend circle or known associates. I also told that we will look for some who is elder to us. She also agreed that we will try with an open mind, in case we don’t like it we will never try it again. I told her that incase any of us feel uncomfortable then we will stop immediately. Well! The ground work had been done; it was up to me to search for the perfect guy keeping in mind the safety, security, the maturity and off course the threat to identity.

To me it was like a dream come true. I was actually very excited. I had been chatting with a lot of people on yahoo messenger for a very long time without her knowing. My friend list actually had a lot of likeminded people who will suit the basic criteria we had decided on. Pramod, 44 was someone I had been chatting for a very long time. He was into the life style of threesomes / swaps etc. He was matured, had a lot of experience, he belonged to a well to do family and was extra cautious about his identity and the safety and security. He matched our requirements and I immediately contacted him. We shared numbers and immediately decided to meet over drinks. I told him our entire idea and the situation, our concerns and showed him our pictures. He understood our situation and we both were convinced about the safety issues. He understood that it was our first time and comforted me.

A week passed and my interaction with Pramod increased. I made Akansha aware that I had found someone who matches our requirements. I also made a few conference calls with him and Akansha so that the basic introduction is done. Our interactions and phone calls increased and in no time we started discussing about our fantasies and sex life. We clicked so much that one day during our foreplay session we had called him and she had phone sex with him. I could see that Akansha was getting turned on and at the same time was comfortable and ready for the first experience. I was just waiting for the right time to execute so many plans.

It was a Saturday and we had bunked college. She came over to my apartment in the morning. We had plans of a Saturday night out. After lunch we both were getting horny and we decided to call Pramod as we generally used to do. Things quickly started to get steamy as Akansha started rubbing herself while talking to him. Her panty was dripping wet. She got so turned on that eventually she kept fingering herself till she had an orgasm. I was watching her in awe and excitement as she was moaning all the time. Pramod had managed to give her an orgasm over the phone. I quickly took the phone from her and without thinking about anything else asked him to come over. He was super excited when he heard that Akansha had already had an orgasm. I messaged him the address and he said he will reach in an hour. She asked me if I am doing the right thing. I told her that it is now time we try; the real experience is all that’s left.

My apartment was 2BHK on the top floor of a 4 storied apartment in South Delhi. The third floor had been vacant for a long time. I generally did not see anyone coming to the top floor or the roof so it kind of gave me the seclusion I needed. Akansha used to keep a few dresses and nighties at my place always. But unfortunately that day there was no extra set of under garments. Once the idea settled in that Pramod will be coming over she got up, got fresh and changed her dress. She wore a black and white stripped pleated skirt which was up to her knees and a white sleeveless top. She was wearing a black halter neck bra that day and to add fuel to the fire the only panty was not in a wearable condition. She wore basic makeup that day which was sufficient. I quickly changed into Bermuda and t Shirt and ordered some snacks and food online. I also made arrangements for drinks, cleaned the room and little and waited for him to arrive.

It was around 4.15 that the door bell rang. I opened the door and saw Pramod standing with a big smile in his face. I quickly greeted him inside and took him to my bedroom was Akanhsa was sitting. He was carrying a bottle of wine which he presented to Akansha when they greeted each other with a hand shake and a big smile. We all sat in the bed. I sat just behind Akansha on one side and Pramod sitting across us. I quickly started a conversation to break the ice. Things were not as uncomfortable as I thought it would be and we were in a smooth comfortable conversation. After some time I asked Akansha to serve the snacks while I prepared the drinks. Pramod was extremely happy to have met us finally and he complemented her on her beauty as she served the snacks. I had already made 3 pegs and we raised a toast to our friendship.

There was a lot of excitement in the air as one could imagine, after all we all knew why we three were in that situation. The conversation gradually changed into sex and our expectations and his experiences and we all seemed to like the conversation as we finished our first peg. Akansha excused herself to the washroom. As she left Pramod told me, “You are lucky Abhi, she is beautiful and equally hot at time same time” I smiled at time in acknowledgement. “She has great curves man, what is her stats?” he added. It was the first time I was actually getting to hear about my girl friend from a stranger. It was turning me on. The fact that someone else is observing the curves of my girl friend and complement on her sex appeal was horny. “34B” I answered.

Let me describe Akansha. She is a typical Jain girl from north India. Fair, naturally dark brown long hair till about her waist line, expressive eyes, thin pink lips, a great neck line and a superbly curvy body. She was 34B-28-36, a narrow waist line complementing her 34B firm round boobs, light brown long nipples. Her ass was equally tight, firm round plump and more importantly virgin at that point of time. She was extremely conscious about health and hygiene. Every 15days she would go for a full body waxing followed by manicure and pedicure. At any given point of time you would not get 1 hair in her body whether it is her underarms or her pussy.

Akansha came back with the rest of the snacks and I handed every one the next pegs. As she sat down on the bed, she leaned back on me and folded her legs. Pramod got a good glimpse of her long legs up to her thighs as his eyes lit up. I hugged her from behind making her more comfortable and we continued our conversation. Pramod and I were sipping our pegs but Akansha finished the same bottoms up. I guess he was a little nervous and anxious. She was never a drinker but I guess she needed one more that day to calm her senses as she made the third peg for her own self. As she started her third Pramod proposed we play some game to pass some time and suggested “Truth and Dare”. “It will help us know each other more” he added. We all acknowledged by nodding and mutually decided not to spin a bottle but voluntarily participate. Ladies first we agree and Akansha as I thought she would chose “Truth”

“What are your stats?” Pramod asked instantaneously. She leaned back on me more, as I hugged her, closed her eyes but had a naughty faint smile on her lips. I faintly kissed her on her neck and whispered “Common baby, answer him” I actually could not believe that I was encouraging her, but I guess I was going with the flow. It was exciting, it was turning me on and more importantly I was waiting for this for a long time. “34-28-36” she answered after a pause.
“I must complement that you have great curves at a very young age and Abhi is lucky, but my dear you had not completed your answer” Pramod said. “When I ask you your stats, you have to mention your cup size too, but I can take a guess, it must be B, 34B”
Akansha was blushing and smiling at the same time. She just nodded to acknowledge his answer.
“You have got a great eye I must say, Pramod. I guess you are keenly observing her curves” I said. We all laughed a little and continued our game.

Pramod was next and he chose truth too. I took it a little forward and asked him about the size of his tool and whether he keeps himself clean.
“I prefer keeping myself clean, it is hygienic and its better presentation. I do not think Abhi, you are keen to know about my dick, but just for Akansha, I am 8 inch and it is pretty thick” he laughed and answered. His answer made me blush too, but somehow I managed to laugh. Akansha too was smiling and blushing all the time. “Wow! It’s a great piece you have got; you must have got a lot of complement from a lot of ladies, huh?” I asked. “Well! Who would not love complements from ladies on your size, but I prefer complements on the performance” Pramod said laughing.
We had finished our 2nd peg and Akansha her third. As I prepared a 3rd for me and Pramod, Akansha asked for a small 4th peg. I was surprised by her reaction, she generally doesn’t drink too much, but I guess that day she needed one more. I chose a Dare.
Pramod gave me the Dare. “You have to smooch Akansha in front of me, and you have to do it till I ask you to stop.” We had never kissed or smooched or got mushy in public or in front of anyone, we both did not like PDA much. But since it was a dare I had to. I gulped half of my 3rd peg down and she gulped her 4th peg bottoms up before we started to smooch. I made her lean back more on me, grabbed her and hugged her from behind and started to smooch her. Her thin lips were cold; guess of out of the excitement, her fingers were cold too. I kept smooching her, slowly to start with and then started to use my tongue. Softly started to suck her tongue and there was a lot of faint moans from both of us. I glanced at Pramod once. He was keenly observing us; he had come a little close to us as well. He had a big smile on his face. Since we had to smooch till he asked us to stop, we kept smooching. The smooch was turning Akansha on more; the drinks were also starting to take their effects. I did not realize until Pramod asked us to stop that my hands had reached for her boobs. I was actually grabbing her boobs and massaging her boobs all the time that I had been smooching her. As I had made her lean back more she had opened her folded legs, her skirt had moved up to the middle of her thighs and Pramod had got a very good view of her legs. If lucky enough he would have got a glimpse of her bare pussy too.

“You guys are extremely passionate I must say. The love for each other is very evident” he smiled and complemented. Both of us were feeling shy and embarrassed but to me the excitement and the anticipation were more. Akansha was turned on, her eyes were shining in excitement, and the drink too had started to take effect.
It was Akansha’s turn again and she chose Truth again in spite of a lot of encouragement from both Pramod and me to take a dare. “I can see that you are wearing a black halter neck bra, what is the colour of panty you are wearing?” Pramod asked. It kind of stuck me that Pramod must have got a glimpse of her not wearing any panty and therefore the question. I gulped down the third peg and Pramod kept sipping his. He had a naughty smile and a naughty look as he stared at her. Anticipation her answer I was smiling too. This time Akansha was more confident, she glanced and me, got my acknowledgement, looked at pramod and answered “I am not wearing any”

Pramod looked surprised, “Abhi, is that true?”
“Well! She is saying the truth”
“I do not believe it, it can’t be possible” he answered looking at her.
“I don’t lie” Akansha said.
“If you are not lying, then prove it to me” Pamod said. He had a lot of conviction in his voice.
Akansha did not know what to do, she looked at me. She was blushing but she looked confident.
“Well! I guess it has to be proven then” I said and I hugged her again from behind and pulled her towards me. She closed her eyes as she rested her head on my shoulders. I looked at Pramod and smiled. Pramod came close to us moving the glasses and snacks in anticipation. I held both her legs at her knee and parted them. I glanced at Akansha and her eyes were shut. She was trying hard to keep them shut, and her eyebrows suggested that she was anticipating something to happen.
I looked at Pramod who was then leaning in front of her stretched legs. I grabbed her skirt, lifted it up as far as I could and made her legs part. I kissed her neck while I made her legs part, lifted her skirt upto her navel and gave Pramod a clear view of her shaved, clean smooth pussy.
Pramod was superbly excited. He was leaning in front to get the view. “Can I come a little more close to take a close look?” he asked. Without waiting for me to answer, he too grabbed her legs, made them part as much as he could and lay right in the middle of her legs. His face was a feet from her pussy. “WOW! Not only is she not wearing any panty, but Abhi! She is dripping wet” Pramod said. I smiled at him and said “She gets very wet when she is turned on”

“She smells awesome, my friend! Do you mind if I take a closer look?” I did not have to answer that question. He pulled himself 6 inch closer, holding her right leg at the thigh and started to smell her. Akansha was grabbing my right hand in anticipation and excitement. I did not oppose Pramod. He glanced at me, got a positive nod and placed a kiss on her pussy, right below her clitoris. It was a deep, warm and long kiss. She gasped and there was a moan that she made as his lips kissed her pussy. Her eyes were shut and she was biting her lips. I grabbed her right thigh and made Pramod’s both hands available and free to explore her pussy. With my left hand I grabbed her just below her boobs. I started kissing her on her neck and ears and licking her ear lobes. She was all turned on was grabbing my right hand tightly as Pramod did not move an inch away and his kiss slowly turned into licking. I pulled her closer to me and started smooching her again. Her lips were cold, there were faint moans as I started sucking her lips. Pramod had by that time started to use his fingers. He was slowly playing with her clitoris and at the same time using his tongue to explore every inch of her pussy.
I used my left hand to untie her halter neck bra that was tied behind her neck and I slid my hand inside her top to feel her boobs.

Pramod gradually increased his speed and intensity and in no time he was violently sucking her pussy, licking every drop of wetness. He was also inserting his middle finger inside slowly giving it a rhythm. He was sucking and biting her clitoris as his finger entered her pussy. He had thick and long fingers too.
As I grabbed her boobs, I felt her nipples. They were hard and erect. I understood that she was turned on massively. As I kept smooching her and playing and fondling with her boobs, Pramod increased his speed of fingering using 2 fingers sometimes, sucking her clitoris all the while. It was too much for her to handle and in 10 minutes or so her body started to shiver. She kept bending backwards and her body started cramping as Pramod kept exploring her pussy, his tongue going deep inside her. I was grabbing and fondling with her boobs violently too, sucking her lips and kissing her neck and neck line. She froze and her body shivered in the excitement and pleasure as she let a loud gasp and moan and had her first orgasm. Her juices were all over Pramods face. He was slurping it up like a hungry cat. As Akansha had her orgasm, she started sucking my lips and tongue. Pramod had not stopped fingering her or sucking her. He continued for some more time, this time he was using 2 fingers continuously, biting softly at times. His left hand reached for her left boob. I held his hand placed it on her boob and I was actually pressing them over his hand.

I had got turned on too; my dick was throbbing to come out. Pramod finally stopped sucking and fingering her. He got up as I made her lie down straight on the bed and removed her top and her half opened bra. Finally she was all nude in front of us. I took a while to realize that I was actually doing this finally. It was like a dream come true. I had actually made my girl friend nude in front of a stranger and his lusty eyes were scanning every inch of her body. Akansha had not opened her eyes, out of the sheer excitement, pleasure or the embarrassment may be. I lay on her right side caressing her boobs and gently sucking her nipples, hugging her at times and kissing her neck and arms. Pramod too was turned on, he had stripped into his underwear by then. He came over Akansha from the left. He gently started massaging her boobs, feeling her nipples. Akansha’s hands were on top of her head, I was actually grabbing one of her hand. Pramod started to grab the other as he went down on her boobs, massaging one while he sucked then other. He varied his speed, slow at time, like a hungry man at times. Akansha’s nipples were hard and long, her firm 34B boobs were being massaged well. I took some time to watch him. He was caressing her boobs very well. Licking, sucking, and biting them at times. Akanhsa started to moan, mildly loud ones when he bit her, softly while he fondled and pressed and licked them. At times he kept kissing her all the way down to her navels. Making circles with his tongue around her navel. She at times had Goosebumps. He moans started to be persistent and continuous as he kept licking her boobs at times moving up towards her neck and neck line and then suddenly would rub his face on her underarms and lick them too.

I could not handle the heat any more. Watching him so closely, had turned me on immensely. I got up and pulled my shorts down and opened my t shirt. As Pramod kept licking her neck and slowly come up to her ear and suck her ear lobes, I went towards her face with my 7.5 inch dick throbbing, waiting to be sucked.
I did not get my chance to get her to suck as Pramod had by that time started to smooch her and suck her lips. She was getting extremely passionate while he was smooching her and sucking her tongue. His hands were all over her body, playing with her nipples at times, pinching them at times and making her moan a little loudly at times when he went a little hard.
Then he went to suck and play with her boobs again. At the same time he grabbed her hand and made her feel his throbbing dick over his underwear. By then I had managed to reach for her face. I rubbed my dick on her pink lips which had turned red by that time with all the sucking and kissing. She responded by parting her lips and licking the tip of my dick. As the heat of the situation increased, she started to slowly suck my cock. I was pushing it into her mouth as I kept watching Pramod playing and grabbing her boobs and her left hand was being ribbed on his dick. He finally stopped for a moment. He then arranged my pillows near the wall, sat in an half lying kind of a positing with his back at the pillows. He indicated me to stop and told Akansha “It’s your turn now darling” holding her arm and indicating her to turn towards him.

Akansha got up and moved toward him, her face now was in between his legs. He made her hold his cock and made her rub his dick from over his underwear. I sat right next to Pramod and watched keenly. She was rubbing and holding Pramods cock. He held her hands and indicated her to pull his underwear down. Akansha, already superbly turned on and already one orgasm down needed the hint. She was a great cock sucker and I knew Pramod would love every bit of it. She pulled his underwear down to his knees. I was surprised to see him, it was in a semi erect state, but buy it was thick. She was surprised too. With both her hands she grabbed his dick and gently started to stroke the same. “I want your tongue and not your hands” Pramod said. I could see that she was feeling shy and embarrassed. In spite of that she pulled herself together and placed a kiss of the tip of his dick. Pramod held his dick and started to brush it against her lips till the time she parted her lips. As she slowly started to part her lips to suck his cock I watched in utmost excitement and pleasure. Pramod also started to push his dick into her mouth. Slowly the speed started to increase as she had also started to get comfortable in the situation and started to suck his dick more and more. Pramod held her head and grabbed her hair as his cock was getting to the fully erect state. It was big, more than 8 inches it seemed and he was thick, very thick. As pre cum started to come out, Akansha tried to move her face away, but Pramods grip was strong. He started to pull her hea more and more, deeper and deeper. This started to make her gag. He wanted to go deep on her. He gradually increased speed and started to rhythmically fuck her face as she tried her level best to accommodate his thick long tool. Pramod was enjoying every bit of it, moaning all the while. “She is a great cock sucker Abhi, look how I am making her gag like a slut” pramod said. “She drinks too” I answered. Pramod got my hint, smiled at me, and started to increase his speed more and more. Akansha was gasping and gagging as it was getting more and more difficult for her. Pramod was deep throating her and fucking her face literally. He started to moan louder and louder as he was reaching his climax. After a couple of hard thrusts he finally exploded in her mouth, deep in her throat. Akansha gasped for air, gagged as the first load of thick cum filled her mouth. Pramod did not let go of his grip of her head and hair. Instead he gave a few more pushes into her mouth. Cum was oozing from her mouth. She finally managed to gulp it down and it was then that Pramod let her go. She had already gulped most of it down; her face had turned red because of the gagging and gasping. There was cum dripping from her lips and mouth. Pramods expression was that of proudness and satisfaction. Akansha caught her breath back, but was looking embarrassed and humiliated a little.

Pramod did not waste any time at all. He immediately lay flat of the bed and asked her to come on top of her in a 69 position. I was watching everything and even helping her accommodate herself. For the next 15 minutes it was a sight to remember. Pramod sucked and licked and fingered her as deeply and passionately as he could. The pleasure and the excitement also made Akansha suck him, harder and deeper till he was erect and hard again.
Finally the moment of truth had arrived. Pramod made her lie down comfortably on the bed and positioned himself in between her legs. He had pulled them apart and was stretching both her legs. I grabbed one of her legs as I anticipated his move. He positioned himself in the missionary position and started rubbing his cock on her clitoris and pussy. She was dripping already. I was waiting in anticipation. He finally positioned his cock in her pussy and gave it a slight push. The head of his dick was into her. I was pulling her legs as wide as I could in excitement. He slowly started to pull the head of the dick out and push it in again. It was a thick cock and it will stretch her pussy I thought. After 5-6 soft strokes of the head of his cock, he pushed it in with all his strength. It was a hard push, and almost his entire dick was into her. Akansha screamed out with the push. It was thicker than me and longer than me so the reaction was normal. I could not believe my eyes, my dream had come true. As he slowly pulled out, Akansha caught her breath back. There were a few drops of tear rolling down. I could understand the pain. Before even she could realize, there was a second thrust. This time it was harder and deeper. Akansha was crying in pain, the entire 8 inch was inside her.

“God, she is one tight bitch, it is going to be a great fuck, enjoy the show, Abhi”
He grabbed her boobs, gave them a good squeeze as he pulled out and push it back in again. This time the pain had subdued into loud moans. After 10-12 suck slow strokes Pramod started to gain speed. Each and every thrust was making her entire body shake and her boobs to bounce. Her face was getting red, her eyes were shut, and yes she was enjoying it. Pramod started to increase his speed. He was going deep and deep, stretching her pussy as wide as he could. He leaned over her to suck her boobs. Her nipples were hard. He started to chew on her nipples and boobs as he started to fuck her harder and harder. Akansha was moaning louder and louder, her tone was getting more and more passionate every time. It was a combination of pain and pleasure and she too was enjoying it.

“Look how I have made a slut out of your girl friend Abhi” as he glanced at me as he kept fucking her. “Do you like it Akansha?” he asked. “Ye..Yeaa..Yeaaah..” she answered.
“I am going to tear your pussy apart, do you want me harder?”
“Ye..yeah..hard..Oh yes..harder..harder”
I could not believe that she was saying it. There was a sense of satisfaction and pleasure as I could see she was enjoying it”
Pramod went harder and harder and harder, at least for 15 minutes he fucked her like an animal. Akansha moaned and screamed, grabbed her own boobs at times out of sheer pleasure and excitement.
Finally Pramod pulled out. “Now I am going to fuck you like a bitch that you are” he said indicating to her that he wanted to fuck her doggy. Akansha changed her position into doggy. “Hey Abhi, your bitch has got a great fair ass” Pramod said as he spanked and slapped her ass a few times. He positioned himself, and pushed his cock in. He grabbed both her boobs and started to fuck her in doggy position. Pramod was enjoying every bit of it. “Tonight you are my slut, say yes” he said.
Akansha was moaning and screaming all the while managed to just say “Ye..yea..yeah..yes I am”
His grip was strong, his stamina was worth a salute and his style was just flawless. He kept fucking her for the next 15 minutes and finally as his speed started to increase more I could feel he is about to cum.

He pushed Akansha down on the bed, grabbing her hair, pulled her face and started to bite her lips and smooch her as he started to push harder and harder into her. Her moans were getting louder and louder. “O yee..O yeah..O yes I am cumming..harder..oh..hard..yeas..i am cumming”
Pramod could not hold himself any more. He too started to shake and go harder and harder. “ I am going to cum inside you, I am going to fill that pussy up with my cum” He kept saying this as his strokes got the hardest and finally he gasped a loud “Yeah” and shot his cum deep inside her pussy. “O yeah, o yes, feel my cum inside you Akansha” as he gave a few more strokes before finally collapsing on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.