Saturday 20 October 2018

Swapping Hot Kerala Girlfriend With My Best Friend

Hello everyone! This is Suraj from Bangalore and I am an architect working in a design studio. I am 26, and I go running 4 days every week to keep myself fit. I have a medium sized tool and high endurance towards sex. And I love partying and going out to meet new people. Anyone interested in a no strings attached relationship please mail me.

This story happened in 2016 and back then I was dating Shweta, my office colleague who was a Malayali. I went crazy the first time I met Shweta. She was like one of the typical Kerala beautiful girls. Shweta was fair and had such a pretty face with sharp features. She had really hot and firm boobs and the most exciting part was her hot ass.

Initially, we were good friends going out for smoke breaks, weekend parties, and official trips. Slowly, we started liking each other and we started getting cozy by making out and kissing.

I was staying with a friend then and I was not so comfortable to take Shweta there. So I moved to a studio apartment in Jeevan Bhima Nagar with a really cool terrace to party. The intimacy level grew really good between us.



On a typical weekday, she had picked up some good wine from Drops and we finished the bottle. A usual, we started getting cozy; making out. She gave me my first blowjob which was so special. She was twirling her tongue on my cock tip and I was horny as hell to fuck her and yes we did have sex without protection that day.

For the next 6-8 months, we started having sex almost 3 times a day. We tried all possible positions and we started going on trips together and fucking in a different atmosphere which made it even better.

We were very open-minded when it came to sex. She had a past relationship with her boyfriend in Kochi, she lost her virginity to him and she has had sex with him a couple of times. I had dated about 3 girls before Shweta and I had a casual fling with a friend from college.

But somewhere we felt things were getting boring and monotonous.

One casual day, I asked her about partner swapping with someone. She was quite excited and totally in for it. I started looking for swinger parties in Bangalore, couple swapping Ads. But I felt those were too fake and I was desperately looking for some real fun couple to swap.

So now the actual story starts.

I did my entire schooling in boarding school in Ooty and we friends grew up together for like 10 years. The bonding between hostel friends are way too intense than day scholar school kids.

Amongst us was a girl called Kirthana. She had finished her Visual communication and she was married to a family friend who was a doctor. He was really a fun guy to hangout. I have met him twice and he could get along easily with anyone. I was always in touch with Kirthu.

To describe Kirthu, she is a bit short but got a sexy dancer body with proportionate assets. She has practiced Bharatanatyam all through her life. She was so white as milk and her cute smile. Oh my God, I have fallen for it so many times in the school. I sort of had a crush for her in school but you know how things work in real life.

She was married to Arvind, a doctor in the US and went abroad. We used to talk at least once a week or once in 10 days. We use to have video calls most of the times and I used to check out her cute face and her hot boobs while on the video call. Her husband was good looking and healthy guy too.

Since he has lived up abroad for the last couple of years, he was open-minded about sex. We were open about our sex talks and she has told me partly what all they have done in sex. I was amazed and the more she told me about it, the more I started fantasizing fucking her royally.

He apparently likes to dress up his wife with cleavage exposing dress and her ass protruding out. And whenever she dresses up, she sends me pics of her ‘dressed to kill’ and exposing her skin at the right places. I have told her a couple of times to show deeper cleavage which would be a head turning factor for any guy. And she herself admitted that she started getting more attention from men. We were that close.

One day during our conversation, I told her about my fantasy of swapping partners and I was looking for a nice couple to swap partners. Kirthu was shocked and she advised me to be careful in my sexual escapades.

A week passed by and randomly I got a call in the afternoon from her. I was surprised as she calls me usually in the night hours in Indian time. I picked up her call and I asked her what she was up to.

She straightly told me that she discussed my partner swapping fantasy with her husband and her husband was excited to hear about it and even he wanted to try it with Indian sex couples. Not everyone is so broadminded about sex and so they were scared to approach anyone out there.

He casually asked her why don’t we try swapping with Suraj and Shweta when they come to India in January. I was shocked but I was way too excited as I knew that I was going to get my childhood crush finally.

Arvind apparently asked Kirthu to show more pictures of Shweta and he was way too attracted to fuck Shweta. I did not know how to react and I was in no mood to work the rest of the day. I was just thinking about how to make this work.

Then I immediately called Shweta outside and I told her about it. She too didn’t know how to react to it. Later at home, she was like, “okay, let’s do it”.

I texted Kirthu saying, “Be ready”. She immediately replied asking if Shweta was okay with it. When I told her she was totally cool about it, Kirthu was so excited. I wanted to make Shweta comfortable that night and so, I got her some good wine and made some pasta for her.

We had an intense sex session that night. Of course, you can guess why that was. Both of us were fantasizing – me fucking Kirthu and Shweta getting her pussy rammed by Arvind.

The next day, I made a WhatsApp group and a damn cool plan to have this entire swap scene in Goa. Everyone was getting even more excited about it.

Arvind came up with this plan of me and Kirthu staying separately in North Goa and he and Shweta staying in south Goa and we don’t meet for 5 days at all. The last 2 days we stay together and we talk about what all we did and so we get more comfortable to talk to our partners after that. We were totally in for it.

We started searching for some good exotic resorts and started planning our trip in detail. It was November by then and they were coming down in January.

I started sexting with Kirthu more often these days as we were excited about this whole thing. I was fantasizing me fucking her at midnight in an open beach. Omg! Those flirty days with a friend was something different. She had even more crazy ideas to get fucked in a yacht, moving around her sexy melons over my Cobra and blowing me to glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.