Saturday 13 February 2021

Hotwife, Mother And Whore For The Family Business

The bad economy over the past five years or so has been devastating for many companies. That is especially true for small businesses that don’t have the resources to ride out the hard times. Larger companies can survive by laying off employees, or otherwise having adequate funding. Our family was especially hard hit since I lost my job as an administrative assistant in a large company, and my husband’s small business suffered the loss of customers and sales volume.

My name is Cassie, and I was twenty-four years old at the time of this story, and the mother of a five-month-old son who I was still nursing. I had a good job as an administrative assistant for the CEO of a large, regional company, at least until I was laid off due to the bad economy. My husband, Michael, was twenty-nine years old and had a thriving wholesale distributorship for adult sex toys and other related products. He started out in marketing with the same company that I worked for, and we met there. He started his home business after learning about marketing and sales from them.

We live in a fairly nice area in metro Baltimore, in a neighborhood that allows mixed commercial and residential properties. We moved there so he could run his business from home. Our property has two homes, and we converted the smaller one fronting on the street into an office. The foyer and front bedroom were converted for use as the assistant’s and his offices, and we remodeled the kitchen and a family area to be an entertainment area for customers. The small bedroom in the back was left pretty much as is, for the nights when Michael works very late and just wants to be able to walk a few feet and sleep. The garage is used for storing and showing product samples, although most of the volume is shipped directly to his customers from the factories. Our family lives in the larger home in the back of the lot.

Michael travels quite a bit, mainly to meet and maintain good relationships with manufacturers, to convince them to let him represent their products for sale to retail stores. He has an assistant who works in the office to process orders to manufacturers and from customers. She also enters transactional data into the accounting system and handles general correspondence in hard copy and on the company website.

I didn’t have the time to be involved in his business while I was still working at that large company. Working, taking care of our home, and raising our child kept me very busy. My mother lives near us, and she was able to watch the baby when I was at work. After I was laid off, I paid more attention to Michael’s business, trying to determine if there was any way I could help. I knew that he had suffered a decline in sales and was worried about the viability of the business.

One night at dinner he said, “If our sales decline any further, I might have to fire my assistant, Tammy. If I do that, though, I’ll be stuck in the office and won’t be able to maintain personal contact with the manufacturers the way I need to. So, things aren’t looking good for us right now.”

It was obvious to me what we needed to do, and I replied, “What about me, honey? I’m out of work and certainly have all the skills necessary to run the office. That would save us Tammy’s salary and allow you to travel.”

I expected to him to agree right away. Instead, he hemmed and hawed saying, “Thanks for the offer, honey, but there are some things about the business that you don’t understand. Tammy and the other girls who have worked for me in the past have more responsibilities than just the paperwork. As you know, they are pretty, young girls who don’t mind showing a little skin and even sometimes entertaining the customers who visit the office. That has given me a competitive edge with many of the retailers who routinely visit our office, sometimes just to see Tammy.”

That all sounded pretty shaky to me and I said, “Tell me more about what they do to entertain the customers. Are you implying that something sexual is going on here?”

Michael looked uneasy as he replied, “Well, that’s hard for me to say. Given the unsavory business we're in, some of my customers are crude, fringe kind of guys of various ethnicities. I try to hire smart, but slutty, girls who are also pretty and well built, knowing that they will appeal to those men. Then I let the girls know how important it is to our business and their jobs to keep the customers happy. I never tell them what to do with the men when they use the entertainment area to drink beer, and I don’t ask what is happening with the customers.”

I was disappointed to hear about the way that Michael characterized his assistants, although not totally surprised, given the reputation of the industry for being sleazy. I wanted to press him for more and said, “That’s bullshit that you don’t know what they're doing in that entertainment room. Surely the men have told you what they are doing.”

He was very uncomfortable then and said, “Okay, if you insist on knowing. The assistants that I had before Tammy were mainly showing a lot of skin, and sometimes let the customers feel them up when they were out in the garage looking at the product samples. I’ve heard recently that Tammy has taken it a little farther and has been masturbating and even sucking off a few of the men. The black and Latino men seem to be the most aggressive with her. Most of that happens after she has shown the men big dildos and the sex machines, and they all get turned on looking at the fake cocks and watching the fucking motion of the big dildo attachments. Some of the men have asked her to bring those machines into the bedroom to demonstrate by using them on herself, but she hasn’t done that yet, as far as I know.

I knew Tammy fairly well, and although she always seemed a little trashy to me, I would never have suspected her of giving blowjobs to the customers. And knowing that I had not been very receptive to Michael’s sexual advances recently, I had to wonder if he was being sucked off by her too. Then I thought since his dick is only about four inches long and thin, she probably wouldn’t enjoy sucking him anyway, after getting a taste of those black and Latino cocks. I dated a few men of color before I met Michael and know firsthand that some of them have very big cocks.

It was clear to me that we had to do something to save the business, even if that meant I took over the assistant’s job. So, I said, “I think I’ve heard enough about your little slut, Tammy. We need to clean up our image and save some money at the same time. I’ll take over her job, and we’ll change this business model, if you can even call it that, where your customers will no longer be expecting to fondle or get sucked off by your assistant. What do you think about that idea?”

He scratched his head and responded, “If you’re sure that you want to put yourself in that position, then I guess we can try it. Those men can be insistent, and they're accustomed to having their way with the assistants. I sure hope that we don’t lose too much business over the change. You should be expecting at least some vulgar comments from the men. I mean, you're prettier than all those other girls, and you have a great body. We’ll just have to see if using you as eye-candy is enough to keep them happy. You will need to at least show a little skin, though. Maybe knowing that you're my wife will make them less likely to hit on you.”

The other girls Michael hired were only nineteen or twenty years old, and I was still in great shape at twenty-four. I have dark-brown, should-length hair and jade-green eyes that compliment my light-olive complexion. I’m five feet and seven inches tall and weigh one hundred and thirty pounds after having our baby and nursing him. My breasts were 36Ds before I started nursing, and they are now round, firm and shapely 36Es. Michael sometimes says that I am ‘bootylicious’, due to my prominent and firm ass cheeks that jiggle so tantalizingly when I walk.

We paid Tammy a nice bonus to ensure that she would stay for another week to train me on the systems and procedures. I thought that later on I could keep our son in the back bedroom and with me during the work day. For the immediate future, however, my mother was taking care of him for me. I pumped and stored breast milk for my mother to feed him, and usually had to relieve the pressure by pumping during the day. Only one customer stopped in the office that week. Tammy took him to the garage to select some items and was gone for almost fifteen minutes. I don’t know whether she sucked him off or not. I wanted to peek to see what they were doing but thought better of it.

The following Monday was my first day alone on the job, and I wore tight, skimpy, stretch, workout shorts and a tight, short-cropped t-shirt, that showed plenty of midriff under my full, pendulous breasts. Michael was out of town and I felt kind of exposed sitting there in that outfit. It was part of the job and I knew that I looked damn good in those tight clothes. My breasts look massive. I read somewhere that studies have shown that the way we dress affects our self-image and behavior. I definitely felt like a slut in my outfit.

It was about 11:00 am and I had just finished processing some orders, when a customer walked into the office. He's a good looking, middle-aged black man about six feet tall and weighing maybe one hundred and eighty pounds.

He looked me over, blatantly staring at my breasts as he said, “My name is Kendall, and I was hoping to see Tammy here today. Is she still employed, or are you the new girl?”

I stood up to shake his hand and replied, “Hi, Kendall, my name is Cassie. I'm Michael’s wife and I have replaced Tammy. It’s nice to meet you. What can I do for you today?”

He replied, “It’s probably not going to be the same without Tammy. I've always looked forward to the, uh… shall we say, special attention she gave me when we were selecting items in the garage. You're a very pretty and hot replacement, though, with that nice ass and huge tits of yours. I’m surprised that Michael would let you expose yourself this way. The fact that he doesn’t mind makes me wonder if you have taken on all of Tammy’s former duties. I sure hope that you have, since I’d like to keep buying my product here.”

Michael was right that the men would be aggressive, and the fact that I'm Michael’s wife didn’t faze Kendall in the least. I have to admit that it was somewhat arousing being dressed that way, being undressed further with his eyes, and having a handsome, mature man who I thought was a player hitting on me. I didn’t want to let Kendall know that I was aware of Tammy’s extra services; yet I also knew that his not-so-veiled threat about losing his business was a problem.

I wanted to talk to Michael and give myself time to think of what I should do, and said, “I don’t know what you mean about Tammy’s former duties, but I’d be happy to show you whichever samples you desire. I need to make a quick phone call and will meet you in the garage in a couple of minutes.”

Kendall went to the garage, and I called Michael, hoping that I could catch him on his cell phone. He had just left one factory and was in the car headed to another one. I recounted every word of my conversation with Kendall.

Michael was obviously upset when he said, “Holy fucking shit, Cassie, I was afraid this would happen. Kendall has five stores in the metro DC and Baltimore area and averages about ten percent of our sales volume. Is there any way that you could flirt with him or something, to at least keep him from switching distributors until I can get home and talk to him? I’m sorry to ask you to do that, but maybe you could lead him on a little and keep him satisfied.”

I could hardly believe what he was asking me to do. I wanted clarification and asked, “I want to help, but what are you saying? How far are you willing for me to go?”

Michael paused for a few moments before saying, “I trust you to use you best judgment, honey. You just need to realize how important his business is to us.”

I was hoping to get more understanding and better advice from Michael. It seemed like he was leaving it for me to decide, while also stressing how important it was to retain the sales volume. I decided to just play it by ear and see how insistent Kendall would be.

When I got to the garage, Kendall was in the dildo section, holding one of our life-like, black dildos that's ten inches long, very thick, and with big molded balls. I wasn’t that familiar with the products yet and was impressed by the size and how realistic it looks.

I moved over next to him as he said, “These dildos and the twelve-inch black ones are very popular with my white, women customers. Have ever handled one of these before?”

I replied, “No, I’m not that familiar with the merchandise yet.”

He then said, “Here, take this one in your hands and let me know if you think it feels realistic.”

Kendall nonchalantly put his arm around my waist as he handed it to me. I sure didn’t want to admit that I had experience with a real, black cock. I thought it would be helpful to be a little playful, so I squeezed it and cupped the balls for effect, before giggling and saying, “Wow, this thing is so long, thick and heavy, and the skin feels nice and soft, and has those thick veins molded in. I can’t tell you whether it feels realistic, though, since I’ve never felt a real one this size.”

I knew the moment after those words left my mouth that I had stupidly given him a way to plausibly continue the conversation about black cocks. Holding that fake cock was more of a turn on than it should have been, and it was a reminder of the black men I fucked before I was married. I was still thinking about those past lovers when Kendall dropped his hand down farther to rub my ass. The touch of his big hand on me felt nice, and I didn’t have the will to stop him. Then he turned sideways and stepped closer, as he pressed his groin against my torso. Because of our height difference, his obviously large, but-still-soft cock lump was pressed against my side and a little above my waist.

He leaned down close to my ear, and in a deep, whispery voice said, “You know, Cassie, you need to be familiar enough with your products that you can describe and compare them for your customers. You’ve got an opportunity right now to compare this dildo to my cock, which just happens to be a little larger at almost eleven inches long. Come on, Cassie, Michael knows full well all the things that Tammy was doing for his customers. He had to know what he was getting you into when you took this job. If your sorry ass husband wants to share you this way, for a little more sales volume, then why not just enjoy it? What did he tell you about Tammy’s duties anyway?”

Kendall’s comments and the feel of his cock pressing into me were further weakening my willpower to resist. I was also getting pissed at Michael, since I had the impression that Tammy and the other girls had been doing more than he told me, and he wouldn't admit it. Kendall started massaging me with his hand deep into my ass crack, and I pressed my ass back and swiveled it against his hand.

Then I responded, “Michael told me that Tammy was jerking and sucking off a few of the men. So, tell me, what was she really doing?”

From our position standing there, it was easy for him to continue deeper and lower into my butt crack, so that he was almost touching my vulva from behind with his left hand. Since I wasn't struggling against him, he reached for my breasts and began rubbing them with his right hand.

Then he said, “Damn, white girl, what a fucking body you have. Your ass and these huge fucking titties are amazing. Michael told me that you guys had a child in the past few months, and from the wetness on your t-shirt, I can tell that you must be lactating. You are leaking now, and I’d love to drain these big milk jugs for you.”

He paused for a moment and continued, “But to answer your question, a couple of the other girls before Tammy would let me feel them up, and sometimes stroked my cock for me. When Tammy came along everything changed. She skipped the stroking, and went straight to sucking me off, and I also sucked her tits. Not long after that she started fucking me, and I’ve been getting into that sweet, white cunt pretty steadily for the last year.”

I interrupted and asked, “Did you always fuck out here in the garage?”

He responded, “We’d sometimes start fooling around out here, but always ended up in the back bedroom. Michael was here many of those times and heard all the moaning and banging going on. She told me that about half of the other customers were fucking her too. Oh, you’ll love this, Tammy told me that Michael used to come back to the bedroom after the men left, and he sucked her pussy clean before fucking her himself. She said that he has a tiny little dick but loved having him eat her out. And within the last couple of months, she’s been demonstrating the use of the fucking machines for us. That fucking whore has had so much black and brown cock in her that she can almost take those fourteen-inch attachments all the way to the balls in that cavernous cunt of hers.”

I was furious with Michael for lying to me, fucking Tammy, and especially for eating out her just-fucked pussy. He’d come home and kiss me after sucking her pussy and eating all that cum. As far as I was concerned, it was fair game for me to do anything I wanted with Kendall and the other men. I was still seething with anger when Kendall turned to face me and tilted my head back to kiss me. That was a passionate, deep kiss and we were sucking on one another’s tongues like high school kids. His big cock was then hardening and pressing into my belly.

He broke the kiss and easily lifted me up to sit in front of him on the dildo boxes, at the perfect height to suck my tits. He pulled my tight t-shirt up and latched onto my right nipple and areola as my big tits swung heavily in front of me. My only previous experience with breast feeding was with my baby, and having an aggressive grown man strongly sucking me was an entirely new experience. I wrapped my legs around his waist to hold him against me as my pussy was getting wetter and swelling with lust. He sucked one and then the other of my breasts, hungrily drinking and swallowing my sweet mother’s milk.

Kendall sucked my breasts that way for almost twenty minutes, with my legs locked around him and my wet pussy soaking through my shorts onto his chest. He finally lifted me with one arm under my ass and the other around my back and carried me to the front office to lock the door, and then to the bedroom. He laid me back on the bed and I watched as he removed his pants, underwear and shoes, and I removed my tight workout pants. His huge, uncircumcised cock was almost hard, at over ten inches long, and it's at least six inches in circumference. I had fucked a few black men previously, but never had a cock that large inside of me.

He first moved up by my head on his knees and pressed his cock to my mouth. He said, “That’s it, Cassie, get my cock fully hard and nice and wet for your cunt. It’ll probably be pretty tight knowing what a little dick your wimpy ass husband has.”

I had sucked plenty of black and brown cocks before, and had no problem taking it into my mouth. The foreskin is thick and was flooded with his precum, and I tongued and sucked it like a lollipop. After a few minutes sucking him, he moved down between my wide-spread legs and rubbed his cock head through my hairy, soaking wet labia.

He started pressing his fuck meat into me and said, “Relax and I’ll take it slow, so we don’t hurt you this first time. I can already tell that your pussy has tightened up since the birth of your baby. I hope you can take it all like Tammy is able to do. I just love having my cock buried to the balls in you white whores.”

Just as he had seven inches of his cock inside of me and was pressing against my cervix, he asked, “You’re on birth control, aren’t you, Cassie? We don’t want to be giving you a black baby here today, not unless you want one.”

I had considered that, and thought I was safe. So, I responded, “I’m not on birth control, but I should be in the safe part of my cycle. I haven’t started back on the pills since our baby was born. Michael hasn’t been fucking me that much anyway, and the pills make me gain weight. From what you told me, that asshole has been sucking and fucking Tammy instead of me. No matter what, I want to feel your Negro seed flooding my pussy.”

He said, “Ahhh fuck, that’s wonderful. I love fucking you slutty white wives bareback when you don’t have protection either. I’m going to press a little harder now. Swivel that nice ass of yours so we can try to get my cock buried in your cunt.”

I rotated my hips until my uterus shifted and his cock was all the way inside of me. Then he leaned down to kiss me as he began fucking me with long, deep strokes. It had been years since I had felt a big, thick cock like that, and was having almost continuous orgasms.

Kendall broke the kiss and said, “It feels so damn good fucking you, Cassie. I wouldn’t have thought it possible, but you’re a better fuck than Tammy. I must be the first customer to fuck you, and I can feel your pussy clamping down on my cock. Get ready, because I’m close to inseminating your married womb.”

Kendall started moaning, and I wrapped my legs around his ass to hold him in place, just as I felt his cock throbbing and spraying inside of me. He held his cock in me for a few minutes until it was soft. When he pulled out I immediately moved down to suck his sweaty cock and balls clean of our juices. After that he sucked milk from my breasts for what seemed like fifteen minutes, until his cock got hard again. We fucked again, and he lasted twenty minutes that time, with me creaming on his fuck meat the whole time.

We finally got dressed and went to the office, where he gave me a huge order for our various products. As he was leaving he laughed and said, “You might be new to the business, Cassie, but you damn sure know how to close a sale.”

Kendall had been there for two hours by the time he left at around 1:00 pm. I went to the bathroom and washed my groin area and inner thighs in the sink, trying to clean up those two big cum loads that were drying on my skin, and still oozing out of my pussy. After that, I was sitting at my desk in a dream-like state, thinking about the two great fucks that Kendall gave me. The phone rang at around 2:00 pm, and it was Michael.

He asked, “Tell me, Cassie, how did it go with Kendall? Were you able to save the business? If so, how far did you have to go to do it?”

I knew that Michael wouldn’t be home until Thursday afternoon, and I didn’t want to upset him by letting him know that I had been fucked or that I knew he was a cum-sucking liar, at least not yet. I decided to test his willingness to let me be used by those men by lying about what happened, just to get his reaction.

So, I responded with an upbeat tone, “It went very well, honey. Kendall is a nice guy, and I got a huge order from him. He really liked me in my tight outfit, too. I didn’t have to do too much. We were in the garage looking at a ten-inch, black dildo, and he asked me if I thought it was realistic. I told him that I had nothing to compare it to. Before I knew what was happening, he whipped out his cock, and I had it in my hand.”

“Oh my goodness, Michael, his cock is longer and thicker than the dildo, and so heavy and meaty. He said that I could get the order by jacking him off. I got down on my knees to masturbate him. What a huge load of thick cum he sprayed all over my face and t-shirt.”

It was all I could do to keep from busting out laughing as the phone stayed silent for about ten seconds, which is a long time on the phone. Then he said, “Oh shit, honey, I’m so glad you got the order. I had no idea that you would…I mean I’m amazed that you would…holy shit, honey, you actually jacked him off? How did you feel about doing that for him? Do you think you would have done even more if he wanted you to?”

His response was all I needed to hear. It was clear that he was mostly concerned about the order, and happy that I jacked off Kendall. He was even trying to find out if I would have done more with him, and never showed his disapproval or concern at my actions.

I was so pissed off at him and decided to really give him a mind-fuck, by saying, “I felt like a real slut down there stroking his cock, but it was exciting for me in a way. When I was on my knees in front of him, with my face only inches from his huge cock, I smelled his pleasant, musky odor, as his low-hanging balls swung heavily to the rhythm of my stroking. I’m sorry, honey, but I was getting so turned on that I actually considered taking his cock into my mouth. I probably would have too if he hadn’t ejaculated at that moment, even spraying some of his semen and sperm into my open mouth.”

That time the phone was silent for fifteen seconds. Michael stammered a little as he asked, “So…so…so…, you were really going to suck his cock? Does that mean you would do that for him the next time he comes in? And if you were getting that aroused by his cock and balls, does that mean that you might even consider fucking him?”

All doubt about his agenda was gone. He was almost encouraging me to cuckold him, in a deceptive way. I wanted him to at least be a man and say what he wanted, and maybe admit some of his lies.

So, I said, “I don’t know, honey, it would be pretty extreme to fuck him just to save a little sales volume. I’m not on any birth control now either. And besides, you told me that the most Tammy was doing was giving the men blowjobs. Why would you think I’d need to go as far as fucking? Tell me the truth; would you want me to fuck him and some of the other customers?”

There was another long pause, and he replied, “Well, the truth is that I do think that Tammy was fucking some of the men, and that’s how we kept them as customers. I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you that upfront. The other thing is, I’ve been around this porn material for so long, and have read stories and watched videos about men who are cuckolded. Sorry, honey, but I have to admit that it really turns me on thinking about you fucking other men, especially black and Latino men with big cocks. I even want to watch and participate.”

“I could never bring myself to ask you to fuck other men. It’s just that I thought if you were exposed to some of our customers, you might get excited about it too. When you told me about masturbating Kendall, and on your first day alone on the job, I got excited thinking that you might cuckold me one day. So yes, honey, I would like to see you fuck other men; it’s just that I won't ask you to do that. What are you thinking right now?”

Michael had diffused some of my anger by telling me at least part of the truth. I wanted to respond in a way that gave me time to consider how I wanted to proceed. I also wanted to stir up his obvious submissive emotions, since I already knew that he had been eating other men’s cum from Tammy’s pussy.

So, I said, “What I’m thinking now is that I am very confused by all of this, especially learning just now that my husband is not the man I thought he was, since he wants to willingly give me up to other men to be fucked. I know a little about this cuckolding stuff, and I also wonder if, in addition to watching, you want to suck my pussy clean after I’m fucked, and maybe suck the men’s cocks.”

“I have to think about all of this and we can discuss it when you get back Thursday afternoon. I have to admit, though, that Kendall’s big cock was very tempting, especially after being accustomed to your little dick for so long. I can visualize myself riding his big cock to multiple orgasms, while you watch, jerk your little dick, and then clean both of us up with your mouth. Is that really what you want, Michael? You’d better be sure, because there’s no going back if we get this started.”

Michael was more contrite on the phone, after hearing me characterize his submissiveness. He replied, “I think that’s what I want, Cassie. We can talk about this more on Thursday. Thanks for your understanding and willingness to consider it. In the meantime, how will you handle any other customers that come to the office?”

I wanted to tease him a little more, so I laughed and said, “We’ll just have to see about that, Michael. I don’t know which customers might stop by, or if the word has spread that I jerked Kendall off. And who knows, Kendall might even come back for more since he likely saw me moving in to suck his cock just at the time he was shooting his cum all over me. You’ve given me some pretty wide latitude, though, and there’s no telling what I might do, given the opportunity. Just remember, you agreed to let me take the job, knowing full well what the customers were doing to Tammy, and that it was critical to maintain sales. Be sure to give me a call when you know what time you’ll be home on Thursday.”

Several customers phoned in orders on Monday afternoon, but there were no more personal visits. I went to pick up my son before going home, and then fixed myself a nice dinner. I went to bed that night and masturbated myself to sleep, thinking about the great fucking Kendall gave me with his huge, black cock.

The next day at work was routine until about 1:00 pm when one of our Puerto Rican customers came to the office. Luis is a good looking, fit man, probably in his early forties, with a medium-olive complexion.

After we briefly introduced ourselves he said, “Nice to meet you, Cassie. When my friend, Kendall, called to tell me that Tammy was no longer with your company, I was very disappointed. But then he told me that you provided even better customer service than she did and were willing to put it all out there to make a sale. And damn, girl, you are one hot piece of ass. I’m prepared to place a big order with you today, but you need to work for it.”

I smiled at him and said, “Well, it’s nice to meet you too, Luis. You sure don’t mind getting to the point, do you? Just what do you have in mind for me to earn your order?”

Luis replied, “Let’s lock the door so we won’t be interrupted. I’d like to take you to the bedroom and drink some of that tasty mother’s milk from your huge jugs that Kendall told me about. And in addition to the obvious, I’d also like for you to demonstrate one of those fucking machines for me. Kendall told me that you were still learning about the products. I’d like to teach you to use the fucking machine, after I lubricate your cunt for you with my Rican cum. Those are big ticket items and I’ll order two of them if you cooperate.”

We went to the garage to select one of the fucking machines and several attachments, and Luis carried them to the bedroom. I was surprised at myself for having given in so easily to Kendall the day before, and now to Luis. It was somehow exciting to me that I was being used as a whore by those men. Maybe I wasn’t receiving any direct payment for fucking the men, but the additional sales would sure help the earnings of our business. There was no doubt that I was whoring myself for the business.

I followed Luis into the bedroom, and as he setup the machine, I quickly stripped off my t-shirt and shorts. I heard a gasp from him as he gazed upon my totally nude and voluptuous body. After the machine was ready, I sat on the bed as he stood in front of me, and I removed his pants and underwear. His soft, thick, uncircumcised cock is dark brown and was over eight inches long. His crotch and egg-sized, low-hanging balls are hairy and he had a strong, though not unpleasant, musky man smell. I took his cock and balls into my hands and sucked the thick, foreskin-covered head into my mouth, tasting his copious precum.

After sucking his cock for only a few minutes, we moved back onto the bed with him lying between my legs with his mouth sucking my right areola and nipple. My milk started flowing right away. His strong suction on my breast was increasing my lust, and I wrapped my legs tightly around his ass and thighs, and pressed my hairy, soaking wet pussy against his stomach. He alternated sucking my milk-swollen breasts, as he arched his back and brought his hard cock to my hairy labia.

His thick cock has to be at least eleven inches long and I tightened my legs to pull as much of him inside of me as I could. He finally bottomed out on my cervix and then pulled away from my nipple for a moment to say, “Holy fuck, Cassie, Kendall was right about you having a nice, tight cunt, and you seem to want this even more than I do. What a fucking white whore you are for brown and black cocks. He told me that you aren’t on birth control either, so I’m going to enjoy sliming your womb with my Rican baby seed.”

He continued sucking my tits as I was having one orgasm after another on his thick cock. He was in me to the balls when his cock began to throb and spray deep inside my pussy. He gasped as he said, “That’s it, you fucking whore, take my cock cream right into your slutty married womb. Oh fuck, your cunt is gripping my cock like it’s hungry for it and sucking me dry.”

Luis held his cock inside of me until his cock was soft again. Then he pulled out and moved me down to where my ass was at the edge of the foot of the bed. The fucking machine was configured so I could lift my legs and rest them on two padded leg rests that were on either side of the piston. He had attached a fourteen-inch, black dildo to the machine, which lined up perfectly with my pussy after he placed a pillow under my ass. Then he showed me how to use the remote control, which regulates the speed, depth and rotation of the machine’s thrusts. Finally, he used soft, padded rope to bind my legs to the leg pads, which would still allow me to pivot and rotate my hips against the pressure of the thrusting machine.

I felt so exposed, vulnerable and nasty being strapped to the machine that way, and I liked the feeling of being under his control. He made one final adjustment to the alignment of the dildo and then I turned on the machine. I started with it thrusting slow and shallow, just parting my vulva, so I could get used to the thickness of the dildo. I much prefer to be fucked by real cocks, but the dildo is very pliable and realistic.

Then he said, “You should really enjoy this because of the way I've already lubricated your cunt.”

Luis watched the dildo fucking me for a few minutes and then got up on the bed, kneeling by my head. He pressed his cum and pussy juice covered cock to my mouth, so I could suck him clean. After his cock was clean he straddled my face and pressed his hairy balls to my mouth and I hungrily sucked them. What a sight that must have been, with my legs raised in the air and strapped to the machine, with the huge, black dildo fucking me, and Luis sitting on my face and smothering me with his balls.

I used the remote control to speed up and increase the depth of the dildo’s thrusts, and I was having an almost continuous orgasm. I wasn’t sure how much of the dildo I was taking inside of me until Luis said, “Damn, Cassie, this is hard to believe, but you're almost taking the entire dildo inside of you. We’re going to have to do this again when I have my camera to film the action. You're a perfect model to sell the benefits of the machine, especially with your huge tits swaying and jiggling to the motion.

Luis moved off my face and lay down beside me, as the machine hummed on fucking me. He was sucking and draining my breasts again, and the combination of everything that was happening had me in a frenzy of lust.

I used the machine for another five minutes, and then he said, “I want to try just one more thing with you today. I’m going to reposition the machine, and I want you to turnover onto your stomach. Then we’ll let the machine fuck your pussy again, while I try out that beautiful ass of yours. Plenty of my cum leaked down there which should give you good lubrication.”

I had never been fucked in the ass before, but I was so turned on that I would have done anything he wanted me to do. He lengthened the piston, so I could move up a little farther on the bed, to give him room to straddle my legs and the piston moving beneath him. As I reengaged the machine, I felt him pressing the head of his cock against my asshole. He moved it up and down my ass crack to get more cum for lubrication, and then began pushing it into me. It was a little painful until the head of his cock penetrated my sphincter. Then I had the wonderful feeling of two big cocks being pushed inside of my body.

We fucked that way for fifteen minutes, with me being double penetrated, until he held himself in my ass to the balls. His cock started throbbing, pulsing and spaying his second load of the day as he moaned and said, “I thought your pussy was tight, but your virgin ass feels so good squeezing my shooting cock. You can count on getting all of my business if you continue to take care of me this way.”

I was still being fucked by the machine when Luis pulled his cock out of my ass and moved to sit on the bed right in front of my face. I sucked his slimy cock and balls clean of his juices and my anal mucus. We finally got dressed and cleaned the machine before he left the office. We had been fucking for over two hours, and it was then 3:30 pm.

I talked with Michael that night and told him about the big order I got from Luis. He got really quiet on the phone, and finally said, “I’m impressed that you got such a big order, honey, but what did you have to do to get it? In the past, we only got big orders from him when Tammy was particularly nasty with him in bed.”

He got quiet again when I responded, “Oh, don’t worry, honey, I’m just doing what you wanted me to do to get the business. By the way, Luis is a really nice guy, and his cock is even bigger than Kendall’s. We can talk all about it when you get home on Thursday. What time do you expect to arrive?”

Michael replied, “I should be back to the office by around 4:00 pm. I’m really looking forward to hearing about how you managed to make such big sales, and in only your first two days on the job.”

There were no visitors to the office on Wednesday, which was probably a good thing since my pussy and ass were sore from all the fucking of the previous two days. I was sitting in the office on Thursday morning and getting horny for more big cocks. That’s when I thought of a way to show Michael what he had encouraged his wife to become. I called Kendall and told him that I wanted to surprise Michael when he came home and asked if he could stop by the office at about 3:00 pm.

He not only agreed, but said, “Hell yeah, sweet britches. I’ll be over and will even bring my business partner, Luther, with me. He’s anxious to get some of that sweet milk and creamy pussy of yours, after I told him about what we did on Monday. I can hardly wait to see the look on Michael’s face when he sees you being blacked right in front of him.”

I sat at my desk using one of the realistic, black, twelve-inch dildos on myself, until I knew it was almost time for Kendall and Luther to arrive. My pussy was wet and swollen with desire as I anticipated fucking those men, and having Michael catching me in the act. I didn’t pump any breast milk at noon as I had planned, because I wanted my tits to be bursting with milk for the men. Kendall and Luther showed up right on time, and we locked the front door and headed for the bedroom.

Luther looks to be about the same size and age as Kendall, and they are both lean and handsome black men. We wasted no time in getting undressed, and I was soon looking at two, big, soft black cocks and their huge black balls.

Luther looked at my big breasts and shapely ass and said, “Damn, white girl, Kendall wasn’t kidding when he said you have a hot fucking body. Let’s all lay back on the bed together, so we can drain those milk-engorged tits of yours.”

I lay back in the middle of the two men, and they immediately latched onto my nipples and areolas and began sucking. At the same time, they were rubbing my inner thighs and fingering my soaking-wet pussy. They sucked me that way for about twenty minutes, and then Luther got up on his knees by my head and fed me his cock. His cock is just a little shorter than Kendall’s, but even thicker. I loved the musky smell of his hairy crotch and his big, black balls swinging against my face.

After his cock was fully hard he said, “Whoa, girl, that’s enough for now. I want my first load to be in one of your other holes.”

Luther moved back down to suck my tits while Kendall straddled my face and fed me his thick cock. It was really turning me on being used by those middle-aged black men that way, and I wanted to do everything I could to please them. We continued that way, with the men alternating between sucking my breasts and feeding me their cocks. Then, at about 3:45 pm, I wanted to get into position to be fucked, anticipating Michael’s arrival in another fifteen minutes or so.

I pushed Luther on his back and rolled on top of him, with his cock head poised at my labia. Then I slid slowly down on his fuck meat until he was in me all the way. Kendall then scooped up some of my pussy juices with his fingers and massaged it into my ass crack and asshole. That was only the second time I was to be fucked anally, and I loved the tightness of his cock head as it pushed through my sphincter. Following that, both men got into a rhythm fucking me so that one was pulling out as the other was pushing in. The feeling of having both holes stuffed with huge, black cocks was overwhelming to me, and I was having one orgasm after the other.

They had been fucking me that way for a good ten minutes, when I heard the front door to the office being opened as Michael called out, “Hey, Cassie, I’m home, honey. Where are you, baby?”

It was hard for me to speak clearly with the men pounding me with their big cocks, but I was able to yell out, “I’m in the bedroom, honey, trying to get another big sales order for us. Come on back and I’ll show you how I’ve been able to successfully negotiate with the men.”

I heard Michael’s steps as he approached the bedroom door, and then heard a gasp as he saw me being fucked. From the door, he had a perfect view between our legs, with me lying on Luther, with his thick cock stretching my white pussy, as Kendall reamed my ass with his huge cock. There were a squishing and slurping sounds as they moved their cocks in my wetness, and their big balls were swinging and slapping loudly on my ass and thighs.

Michael was standing there stunned as he watched me being fucked in a way that he would never be able to do. He had still not said anything, so I leaned over a little to look him in the eyes and said, “Come on down here between our legs, honey. From what Kendall told me, you’ve been sucking Tammy’s pussy clean after all of these me fucked her. So, get ready to clean me up after Kendall and Luther inseminate my pussy and asshole.”

The bed moved as he got down between our legs. Then he said, “Holy fucking shit, honey, these men aren’t wearing condoms and you aren’t on your birth control pills now. Aren’t you afraid of getting pregnant by them?”

I wanted to play to his innate submissive nature and the conflicted feelings that many cuckold men have regarding their wives being inseminated by other men. So, I said, “It is much more enjoyable for Kendall and Luther, knowing that they will be shooting their big loads of cum into my unprotected cunt. I should be in the safe part of my cycle, but the risk of being impregnated by them and the other men who will be fucking me is a big turn on for me too. You better do a good job cleaning me up and try to get to get all of their fuck cream out of me.”

My comments about being unprotected, plus the fact that they had been draining my tits of mother’s milk as I sucked their cocks, had put the men over the edge. I felt Michael’s hot breath on my ass and pussy as the men buried their cocks to the balls in my ass and cunt, as they began throbbing and pulsing, and filling me with their huge loads of Negro cum. It had to be quite a sight for Michael to have a close-up view of me being impaled on those two, huge black cocks, and watching their shafts flex as they injected their cum into me.

The men held their cocks in me until they were soft. As they began pulling out of me I told Michael, “Lay back on the bed, so you can eat all of this nasty fuck slime out of me.”

He obediently laid back on the bed, and I quickly moved over to sit on his face. He didn’t hesitate to suck and lick my pussy, draining Luther’s cum from me. Then I shifted my ass forward until I felt his mouth on my asshole. I sat down hard on his face as he then tongued and licked my asshole. Kendall and Luther looked on and laughed as Michael noisily slurped and licked both of my holes clean.

Then Kendall said, “Tammy was sure right about this nasty cum sucker. And since he doesn’t mind eating our cum, he might as well clean our cocks and balls too.”

I rolled off Michael, and he immediate moved over to suck Kendall’s cock and balls clean of our fuck juices. He was hungry for that black meat and even pushed his arms under Kendall’s ass to pull him tightly against his mouth. Then he cleaned Luther the same way.

We sat around and relaxed for a few minutes, and Michael’s face was red with embarrassment. That’s when I told him, “I told you that if you encouraged me to get started whoring myself this way, that I wouldn’t stop. Now I plan to suck and fuck all the men that want me, and you can do your part by cleaning me up and sucking their cocks for them.”

As the men rested up, they fed on my breasts again as Michael alternated sucking their cocks and balls. After about a half hour the men fucked me again as Michael crawled between our legs to watch. Two loads of cum later the men got dressed and left, as Michael cleaned me up again. It was almost 6:00 pm before Kendall and Luther left, and Michael and I stayed in the bed talking, after receiving another big order. I explained to him that I still loved him but had lost respect for him as my husband. I reiterated that I was going to fuck all of the customers who wanted my tits, pussy and ass, and he could take his place as my cum and cock sucking cuckold husband.

Word quickly spread about my willingness to whore myself for the business, and Michael’s active participation as the cleanup man. I was soon fucking two dozen different men of various ethnicities, with the only stipulation being that they had to give us a big order each time. It got to the point that I averaged fucking at least two men each work day, with the most in one day being seven men. My favorites are the black, Latino, and Indian men. I just love their dark cocks and balls and the taboo of fucking men of color. A few of the men even stop by on the weekends to fuck me.

I never began taking my birth control pills, and I always let the men fuck me bareback. So, I guess that it was inevitable that I missed my period about three weeks after the first time Kendall fucked me. The men loved fucking me even more as my pregnant belly and breasts got bigger and bigger. They all imagined that they might be the father. I’m now in my eighth month, and we’ll soon know at least the race of the father. I’m just guessing, but in my heart, I think the father is Kendall, based on how strong my desires to have sex with him were that first day, and the thickness and slickness of my cervical mucus.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.