Saturday 13 February 2021

Lactating Hot Wife - Chapter 2 - The Aftermath Of My First Threesome

Chris and Glenn take me at the same time!
 
Previously:

As you read in chapter one, my husband's best friend and college roommate, Glenn, stayed with us at our home in Aurora, Colorado during his internship during the summer of 2015. I had given birth to my first child, Amy, less than a month earlier, and was breast feeding her.

Soon after Glenn's arrival, I became aware that he had discovered some naked pictures of me that my husband, Chris had taken when we were still students at Penn State University. While embarrassed, I was also flattered and somewhat aroused by the thought of this twenty one year old hunk looking at pictures of me naked, and possibly masturbating to them. My husband found the idea equally stimulating.

On Friday night, June 13, 2015, my life changed completely when my husband convinced me to breast feed my one month old daughter, Amy, in the living room while he and our house guest watched. It sounded innocent enough, but the sexual tension was unmistakable as I bared my breasts in front of these two men.

Subsequently, they convinced me to allow them to sample my breast milk. I sat there, my eyes closed, silently trying to stifle my moans, as my husband and his friend felt my milk engorged tits and sucked on them while I caressed their heads.

It was wicked, naughty and very sexy.

But things quickly got out of hand. That evening, Chris talked me into my first threesome where I was shared between these two gorgeous men and fucked soundly. After experiencing four earth shattering orgasms, I eventually fell asleep between my two lovers in my husband's and my queen sized bed.

My evening of wickedness continues:

It was early morning when I was awakened by the baby monitor. Amy was crying and wanted her mid-night feeding.

Awakened from a deep sleep, I was momentarily confused. I was nestled between two large bodies. It took several seconds for me to recall the events of the previous evening during which I allowed Chris to share me with his best friend!

I looked at the clock on the nightstand, it read 3:52 a.m. Amy had nearly slept through the night. It had been almost six hours since her last feeding.

I climbed out of the bed as quietly as I could, trying not to wake either man.

I grabbed my robe and went to retrieve my daughter. As I left the two men snoring in my bed, I shook my head. I still had trouble believing what I had done last night.

I had only taken a few steps when a large dollop of semen drained from my vagina and started running down my inner thighs. I caught the sticky, gelatinous mess with my right hand and quickly scurried to the bathroom. I grabbed a tissue to wipe the mixture of Chris's and Glenn's sperm that was oozing out of me and trickling down my legs. I needed no further proof that I had been a very naughty girl last night.

After wiping the excess sperm from my legs and vulva, I grabbed a pair of panties and donned them to capture any additional semen that would seep from me over the next few hours until I could take a bath.

I was still in a state of disbelief. Less than twenty four hours ago, I had only had sexual relations with one man, the man to whom I was married. Now I had the sperm of two men oozing from my vagina. This was more than just out of character for me; it was unbelievable.

I hurried to the nursery to rescue my hungry daughter from her crib.

I was sitting in my recliner, my robe open, my daughter latched to my breast, when Glenn walked into the living room, still naked. His muscular chest and broad shoulders tapered to a firm narrow abdomen. His semi-erect penis swayed proudly in front of him as he entered the room. Damn, he was a sexy sight.

As I write this, I realize how bizarre it sounds, but I sat there, my daughter at my breast while I had an intimate, open and honest conversation with a gorgeous, naked young man, who happened to be my husband's best friend, and who had fucked me senseless within the past six hours.

I admitted that while I was embarrassed and ashamed at my slutty behavior, I enjoyed being shared between my husband and Glenn more than I can describe. I expressed concern of what the future held. How will Chris feel about me now? What did Glenn think of me?

Glenn expressed how much he enjoyed being with me. He expressed concern that he might not have an opportunity to be with me again. He told me he had feelings for me, that he always has. He said that he actually loves me.

I explained that I was in love with my husband; that I would never leave him. But I also acknowledged that I thoroughly enjoyed being with him, and that if Chris agreed, I would like to be with Glenn again.

Glenn's penis had grown fully erect while we spoke. Glenn's infatuation with me, coupled with the large, rigid penis that was pulsing in front of him was simply too tempting to resist.

Amy had finished her second breast and was now asleep in my arms.

I pulled her from my breast and handed her to Glenn. "Here, put Amy in her crib. Lay her on her back and cover her with her blanket. Then come back here and I'll see if I can take care of that marvelous erection you have there. We'll talk about the future with Chris tomorrow."

Glenn returned within seconds, his erection standing rigidly in front of him.

He was very comfortable being naked in front of me now, and why shouldn't he? Hours ago he was pounding my pussy with that huge penis and driving me to the most powerful orgasm of my young life before filling my open womb with his sperm.

"That's some hard-on you have there young man. I assume you need some help with that thing?" I asked rhetorically.

"I could sure use it," Glenn responded with a hopeful excitement in his voice.

"I supposed you think that your erections should be my responsibility from now on, huh?"

"I can only hope," Glenn responded. He was now standing in front of me.

"Well, we'll have to see what my husband thinks about that when he wakes up. But I guess I can give you a hand with this tonight. Come here," I instructed.

Glenn inched closer and I leaned forward.

I wrapped my fingers around his firm penis, still amazed at the thickness of this rigid pole; my fingers barely encircled the circumference. I remember how it pulsed up and seemed to swell thicker at my touch. It felt like a muscle flexing larger in my tiny fist.

"You do have a marvelous penis. Don't tell Chris I said this, but you are a little thicker and a bit longer than he is. And Chris has a great cock as well."

"Thank you, I guess."

"I have a confession of sorts to make," I said before pausing.

"And what's that?"

"You are only the second man to ever enter me," I said meekly.

I don't know if I was more embarrassed by my inexperience, or the fact that after being with only one man my whole life, I behaved like such a little slut earlier.

"Seriously? No way! I don't believe it. Before tonight, Chris was your one and only? I know you told me you had never climaxed with anyone else, but you never even fucked anyone else?"

"It's true. I swear it. He was my first, and I was never with anyone else, until you," I said as I stroked his massive cock ever so slowly.

"I feel even more special than I already did," Glenn beamed.

I had not really given a hand job to anyone since before Chris took my virginity on that wonderful Christmas eve during my senior year in high school. Once Chris was able to fuck me, he really showed no further interest in hand jobs. So, I was a bit out of practice, but was confident that I could handle this task.

I stroked down, moving my fist to the base of his erection, pulling the taut skin of his cock even tighter as I studied how Glenn’s penis responded to my touch. I noticed that as I pulled my fist down to the base, the tiny hole to the opening of his urethra on the head of his cock opened up for me. This intrigued me.

I then stoked up the shaft slowly, and repeating the downward motion again. Again the hole at the tip opened. It seemed like it was winking at me. 

Soon, Glenn was arching his hips against the movement of my fist, humping forwards and back to accentuate the stimulation by my fist. Gradually, the pace began to quicken and Glenn’s movements became more animated. I loved how aroused he was becoming. I loved knowing I was the cause of it.

Slowly, he reached behind my head and gently pulled my forward. I quickly understood what he wanted. After moment's hesitation, I leaned forward and kissed the bulbous glans of his erection.

I studied Glenn’s erection inches from my face. His cock was very similar to Chris's, yet it was different. I am not sure I can tell you exactly how, but Glenn's erection had its own distinct character and appearance. I was intrigued by the purple tinted, mushroom shaped head that appeared almost separate and distinct from the shaft.

The ridge that separated the head from the shaft was more pronounced than on Chris's cock. The thick veins clearly visible down the seven and a half inch shaft appeared harsher, more rugged; making his penis appear more ‘muscular’ than my husband's.

This was only the second penis I had really had an opportunity to study, and I liked it. It gave me great pleasure to stimulate it and please it. I believe the female body is more aesthetically beautiful, with its parts tucked away neatly inside, but the male body screamed strength, power and eroticism to me.

I leaned forward and kissed the head, this time a bit more passionately, parting my lips ever so slightly and allowing my tongue to contact the head. As my tongue gently swept across the tiny opening at the tip, I detected a trace of semen. It was barely detectable and not unpleasant.

I kissed down the underside of the shaft, before returning to the head.

As I kissed the head a third time, tasting the minor seepage from the tip again. I wanted to tease Glenn a bit before giving him his climax. 

Glenn placed his hands on the sides of my head and gently guided my head towards his rigid pole. I reached up and removed his hands.

"Whoa there, cowboy. You let me drive, okay?" I admonished softly.

I needed to feel like I was controlling what I did and how much of him I took at a time. I did not like feeling like my head was being forced forward, or that his penis would be ‘forced’ into my mouth. If I was going to do this, I was going to do it willingly and at my own pace.

"Sorry, Jill. You are driving me nuts, here. Fuck you are such a tease," he moaned, his frustration evident in his tone.

I looked up at him and answered, "I know. I like teasing you. But if you are patient, and a good little boy, I will make you feel really good. Now put your hands by your sides and let me take care of you at my own pace, okay?"

Glenn nodded and obediently placed his hands on his hips.

I slowly relented; I slowly opened my mouth to allow the head to slip past my lips. Glenn moaned loudly as his penis penetrated my lips into my mouth. The shaft was thick enough that I felt like I was having to stretch my mouth and jaw open to allow the head to past by my lips. Initially, it was uncomfortable, but my mouth and jaw seemed to adjust to the intrusion rather quickly.

The texture of the skin was incredibly smooth. I began licking and sucking; I started moving my mouth up and down, taking only two to three inches of him into my mouth. I could feel his hips rock to and fro meeting my movements, trying to push deeper in my mouth. I resisted trying to take him deeper in my throat; I feared that I would gag if I tried to take him any deeper. I preferred to stimulate the head using my lips and tongue.

I was startled when Chris entered the room unannounced and said, "what the fuck is going on here?"

I removed Glenn's cock from my mouth. "Oh hey, baby. What's up?"

"I was about to ask you the same question," he replied without really revealing how he felt about finding his wife giving his best friend a blow job in the living room.

"Oh this? Glenn came out to visit me while I nursed Amy a moment ago. I guess just being around me aroused him. He got this huge boner. So, I offered to help him with his obvious problem here. Is that okay?" I asked with the sweetest little girl voice could muster.

"I don't know what I am going to do with you two. I may have created a monster. Please proceed," Chris instructed as he sat on the couch and silently observed.

I looked up at Glenn and said, "Don't mind him. He sometimes gets a little grumpy in the morning if he finds me giving a handsome young man a blow job in the living room. But he'll get over it."

I then stroked down on his penis opening the slit of his urethra. I don't know what made me do it, but while my husband watched, I wedged the tip of my tongue into the tiny, tight little hole, which evoked a deep, guttural moan from Glenn's core. He actually quivered when my tongue pried into the tiny hole.

"Oh fuck, Jill...oh my god...I feel dizzy," Glenn said incoherently. I liked the fact that I had my young lover speaking in tongues.

I took the thick glans into my mouth and twirled my tongue around it. Glenn was shaking now. I removed his rigid cock from my mouth and, while holding eye contact with my husband, I repeated prying the slit of Glenn's urethra open with the tip of my tongue. I think I did that as much for Chris's benefit as for Glenn's.

Glenn moaned and quivered again. "Oh Jill, you're driving me crazy."

I then took the glans in my mouth and sucked as I pumped the thick, veiny shaft with my tiny fist.

After only a minute or two of stimulating the glans and allowing Glenn to stroke in and out of my mouth with the head of his penis, Glenn’s breathing began to quicken. I knew instinctively that his arousal was increasing and he was approaching his climax.

It was decision time for me. Should I stop sucking now and complete the job “manually?”

As I considered whether or not to allow him to cum in my mouth, something kept me from pulling away. I continued to stimulate the head of Glenn’s cock with my lips and tongue while pumping the shaft, knowing that at any second he would ejaculate into my mouth.

Still, I was a bit surprised as I felt the first pulse of his penis and the sudden rush of semen appeared on my tongue. I did not actually feel the semen shoot, but a large dollop of semen suddenly overwhelmed my tongue and mouth. The salty, slightly bitter taste was not unpleasant, just slightly overwhelming.

I struggled to swallow the first string of semen when a second string erupted in my mouth. I swallowed what I could without gagging, but pulled back from taking any more.

After he finished spurting his ropes of semen in my mouth, I kissed his penis several times before standing up. As I stood, another very small trace amount of white semen appeared on the tip of his penis. I smiled at the sight of his rigid cock with only one remaining drop of semen; the rest safety stored inside of his best friend's wife's tummy.

The intensity of giving Glenn a blow job had distracted me. I had momentarily forgotten about Chris watching us from the couch. He was slowly stroking his rigid erection as he sat on the couch.

I walked over to my husband, took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom. Looking over my shoulder, I said, "Good night, Glenn. Hopefully you can get some sleep now. It's been a very unique evening. I need to take my husband to the bedroom and fuck him, so I can get some sleep. Amy will be waking me up in a few hours."

Glenn turned towards his bedroom and hollered back at us, "I understand completely. Good night guys. Thank you so much for tonight."

Chris took me into the bedroom and removed my robe. He seemed surprised to see that I have donned my panties.

"Oh these? I needed to wear them when I went to feed Amy. Glenn's and your semen was literally flowing out of my vagina when I got up. It was running down my inner thighs, honey. I was making such a mess," I volunteered honestly.

Chris's cock arched up noticeably as I told him about the volume of sperm leaking out of me. I realized that my husband found this subject terribly arousing, so I continued, "Honey, the gusset of my panties is absolutely soaked with both of your cum now. I feel like I was sitting in a puddle of semen. See?"

I pulled my panties tight against my vulva to show off the dark, wet stain of semen that had soaked through the crotch. I then removed them, and offered them to my husband for his inspection.

"Oh fuck, Jill. You're going to make me cum if you keep talking like that" Chris moaned while studying my cum stained panties.

I laid on the bed, spread my legs and offered myself to my husband, "Come here and slide yourself into your wife's well fucked pussy."

Chris climbed into position and slid right in. By the expression on his face, and the rigidity of his erection, I knew he would not last long.

"Did you see how big Glenn's penis is? I thought he might drown me when he came in my mouth. I didn't think I could swallow it all. He has been pumping me full tonight, from both ends! I've been such a nasty little you forgive me?" I teased.

That was all it took. Chris grunted, stiffened and buried himself balls deep in me.

"That's it, baby. Cum for me. Cum for me, baby."

We remained coupled together, cuddling, until we drifted off to sleep.

coming soon: chapter three - My men give me a massage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.