Sunday 14 February 2021

Lactating Hot Wife - Chapter 6 - Lori's Seduction

I discover I have a strange attraction to this older woman

Previously: As you may recall, Glenn, my husband's best friend and college roommate, was staying at our home during the summer of 2015. I had given birth to my first child, Amy, less than a month prior to Glenn arriving.

One evening, my husband, Chris, convinced me to breast feed our daughter in the living room while he and our house guest watched. It sounded innocent enough, but the sexual tension was unmistakable as I bared my breasts in front of my husband and his best friend.

That night Chris also convinced me to allow them to sample my breast milk. I sat there, my eyes tightly closed, silently trying to stifle my moans, as my husband and his friend felt and sucked on my milk engorged tits while I caressed their heads. It was wicked, naughty and very sexy.

From there, things quickly escalated. Chris talked me into my first threesome where I was shared between these two gorgeous men and fucked soundly. After experiencing four earth-shattering orgasms, I eventually fell asleep between my two lovers in our king sized bed.

The emotional entanglements became more obvious and real in the weeks following my decision to open my marriage, as well as my thighs, to my husband's best friend, Glenn.

Glenn claimed that he was in love with me. If I am honest, I shared those feelings towards him as well.

My emotional connection to Glenn was not surprising since he was only the second man with whom I had made love, and the second man with whom I had ever climaxed. I guess I was infatuated with my new lover.

While living with two men, whom I loved, and who seemed to adore me, certainly had its perks, it also had seriously complicated my life.

At home, things were wonderful. We behaved like sex starved teenagers. The affection and attraction was obvious. It may sound bizarre, but at home we had transformed into a true three-way relationship with no jealousy or pettiness. This unusual relationship was working for us.

I loved the affection and attention I was receiving. I was constantly kissed, hugged, petted and fondled in the kitchen, living room, and dining area by either or both of my lovers.

Both guys seemed to have perpetual erections around me now. I loved knowing that they were constantly hard because of my presence.

I simply cannot count the number of times I was fucked, the number of blow jobs I gave, or the number of orgasms that were forced upon me in the weeks following our decision to grant my husband's best friend full access to my pussy. I loved every minute of it!

Yes, in the privacy of my home, everything seemed perfect. However, in public, especially in situations where we could possibly encounter friends or neighbors, we were forced to discipline ourselves and act very differently. This restraint was somewhat frustrating, especially for Glenn and me. We longed to be able to be ourselves in public, to be able to touch and hug each other the way Chris and I could.

So the opportunity for a brief weekend getaway over the Fourth of July proved irresistible. I simply loved publicly flaunting the fact that I had two men, and both of them belonged to me. I loved the stares of disapproval from women, most of whom were actually envious that I was vacationing with two lovers.

My first evening at Vail:

I returned to the table to find our entrees had arrived. Chris and Glenn were in a deep conversation about which Colorado resort had the best ski slopes.

"I just had an interesting conversation in the ladies room," I interrupted as I took a bite of my broiled trout.

Glenn and Chris were obviously enjoying their steaks.

"Tell me more," Chris instructed.

"I met a very attractive woman who seems to think that I grabbed the brass ring with you two. She says she's very jealous. It made me feel very special having her rave about what sexy gods I have at my beck and call. I liked having her tell me how lucky I am.”

“Jill, all three of us are lucky,” Chris added.

“I agree,” I replied. “There is something else.”

“Yes?”

“Well, she invited the three of us to join her and her boyfriend in their suite to smoke some grass and join them in their hot tub. I assume that she meant without suits."

"They have a hot tub in their room?" Glenn asked with a level of surprise.

"Apparently, they do, in their suite actually."

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her that I thought we had other plans, but that I would check with you guys to see what you thought."

I had not quite finished speaking when I saw Lori approaching our table with a tall, well built, older man in tow. His tall, muscular physique dwarfed her tiny frame. His hair was fairly gray, which led me to believe that he was in his mid to late forties, at least twenty years older than any of us.

"Jill, I'd like you to meet my boyfriend, Tom. Tom this is Jill. And who are these two fine looking gentlemen?" Lori said as she extended her hand to Chris.

Remaining seated, I extended my hand and Tom took it in both his hands. Despite the fact that he held my hand a moment longer than I would have expected, I felt comfortable with his warmth. Although older, Tom was still a very handsome and charming man.

Both Glenn and Chris stood, exchanged pleasantries with Lori and Tom.

"Please sit down and join us for a drink," Chris said as he pulled an empty chair from an adjacent table for Lori. Tom grabbed his own chair.

Lori was a petite brunette with incredibly large brown eyes and full lips. She wore jeans and a beige t-shirt.

Her large nipples stood proudly erect under her t-shirt revealing that she was sans bra. I could detect the dark outline of her nipples under the thin beige cotton material, which I found highly distracting. I’m sure Chris and Glenn did as well.

The darkness of her areolas seem to draw my gaze towards her smallish but firm breasts repeatedly, demanding that I stare at them. I had never been distracted by another woman’s tits before. It was unsettling. I felt myself blush at the thought that Lori might catch me staring at her tits.

Lori sat between Chris and Glenn. Tom pulled up a chair next to me. I was very unsure where this was headed, but Glenn and Chris seemed receptive to exploring the possibilities with this attractive, slightly older couple a bit further.

We learned that Tom and Lori were on vacation from Los Angeles, where he was an investment advisor. They had been living together for nearly six years. Lori described their relationship as committed, but not exclusive. Several comments led me to believe that Tom was quite successful from a professional standpoint.

Lori was teasing and flirting with both of the guys. I also felt like she was flirting with me somewhat. I must confess, I enjoyed her attention.

My thoughts and emotions were running in all directions. I was enjoying her attention and overt flirting with me. She was effusive in her praise of me and the fact that I was woman enough to handle these two fine looking men, but it was more than that. She looked at me with desire. I had never gotten this vibe from another woman before.

On the other hand, her flirting with Chris and Glenn bothered me. I simply could not keep from feeling pangs of jealousy as she touched their arms and thighs. I enjoyed it when she gushed at how lucky I was to be the center of their attention, however even that was said in a way to flirt with the guys.

I sensed that given the opportunity, Lori would dearly love to make love to my two men, and the mental image that created bothered me. It was silly, I know. Chris had allowed me to enjoy Glenn's attentions and affections. Nonetheless, I felt a knot in my stomach as I imagined Chris and Glenn pleasuring Lori. And yes, I fully realized my jealousy was misplaced, and unfair, but I felt it nonetheless.

"So would you guys like to join us in our suite? We have a four person hot tub on the balcony overlooking the mountains. I'm sure all five of us can squeeze in if we get cozy," Lori teased.

I sensed that both Glenn and Chris wanted to accept the offer. I guess the thought of squeezing into the Jacuzzi, naked, with this gorgeous older woman was too tempting for them to pass up, right?

Chris looked at me and asked, "Jill, what do you think? The hot tub could be kind of fun."

I realized that being possessive and jealous was not an attractive combination of traits, especially in view of my current relationship with my husband and his best friend.

Nervously I replied, "It's up to you. If you want to join them, I guess we can."

I really was not sure what I was agreeing to here. I leaned over to Lori and explained that we did not bring our swim suits.

Lori responded, "Neither did Tom or I. We don’t really need them. It'll be a little bit naughty, but the guys will love it."

She was caressing my hands as we spoke. She was flirting with me shamelessly, and surprisingly, I was enjoying it.

We finished our drinks. Chris paid for our meal, and the five of us headed to Tom’s and Lori’s suite on the concierge’s level of the hotel. I noticed that Tom needed to use his room key just to get the elevator go to the top floor.

The elevator had a full length mirror on the rear wall. I took a moment to study my reflection. I was wearing an orange and white, halter style, sundress with pair of orange gladiator pumps. I was pleased with what I saw.

The dress accentuated my swollen breasts, showed considerable cleavage, and highlighted my narrow waist nicely. I also liked the way it displayed my long slender legs. Yes, I looked good.

I wondered silently ‘were Lori and Tom going to discover the matching orange bikini panties I was wearing to complete the ensemble?’ I must confess, part of me was hoping that they would.

On the top floor, we walked by a large room with overstuffed chairs and a bar serving drinks and complimentary hors d'oeuvres.

“I didn’t even know this lounge was here,” I said in passing.

“It’s the concierge’s lounge. It’s for the folks in the suites. Tom, let’s grab a drink and some desserts to take back to the room,” Lori said as she took my hand and led me into the rather plush lounge area.

“What can I get you three to drink?” Tom asked.

While Tom got our drinks, Lori loaded two plates with an assortment of sweets. She handed me a plate piled high with brownies, lemon squares, chocolate chip cookies, and chocolate covered strawberries.

“We’ll be craving these in an hour or so. Grass always gives me the munchies.”

I now understood why Tom needed to use his room key just to get the elevator go to the top floor. Obviously, the hotel management wanted to keep the common folk away from the ritzy upscale floor and their fancy private lounge.

I followed Tom, carrying my plate of sweets and an eight ounce glass of merlot down the long hallway to a corner room. Tom unlocked the door and let me in.

There was a large living room, a dining area, a little kitchenette and a separate bedroom. It was more like an apartment than a hotel room. There were a pair of sliding glass doors that led to a large balcony with four large padded lawn chairs and a large Jacuzzi tub.

It was hard to believe that this was the same hotel that housed our tiny 300 square foot room.

“Tom, my man, this is impressive. So this is how the other half lives. This is very cool indeed,” Glenn gushed.

“Well, thank you. It is one of the perks of managing the portfolio of some very rich people. They tend to make me rich in the process.”

Lori and I set our plates on the dining table. Lori then directed us to sit around a square cocktail table on the large couch and loveseat.

While Chris, Glenn and I got settled on the couch with our drinks, Lori disappeared into the bedroom. She was back within minutes with a small baggie filled with weed in one hand and a pipe and lighter in the other.

“This stuff is even legal here,” Tom pointed out.

“I feel like I’m back at college,” Glenn chimed in.

I sat there silently, nervously observing Lori prepare and light the pipe. She took the first long hit and passed it to Chris.

Soon we were passing the pipe between us. Whatever reservations and inhibitions I may have had were quickly going up in smoke, literally. The combination of the cannabis and the alcohol had me light headed and thinking some very naughty thoughts.

I hadn’t smoked grass since college, and I had forgotten how horny it made me. It also made me slightly paranoid, and I began to worry that Chris and Glenn might be mad at me if I had too much fun tonight.

I fell quite silent as I mused all the potential combinations in which three men and two women could pair off.

Quietly, I imagined simply making love to Chris and Glenn while Lori and Tom made love in the same room. I thought that would be pretty sexy, and not too naughty.

However, I doubted anything that tame was in store for me.

I sensed that Lori had other plans for me, and in my cannabis and alcohol induced fog, I wondered what additional "firsts" were in store for me tonight?

I wasn’t going to have to wait long to find out.

Lori stood and walked over to me, extending her hand. I took her hand and allowed her to guide me to stand. I felt like I was in a dream.

"Let's get you ready, Jill," Lori said, as she took my empty wine glass from my hand and handed it to Tom.

“Tom, there are some plastic cups in the kitchenette. Would you be a dear and pour Jill and me another glass of wine to take to the spa? I need to get this tall, gorgeous creature ready for the hot tub,” Lori said, never taking her eyes off of me.

She turned me so that I was facing a mirror hanging on the wall behind the couch. Standing behind me, she unzipped my dress and untied the halter top from around my neck. 

I stood there silent and motionless. I could feel my face, neck and shoulders flush crimson as I allowed this beautiful lady to do what she pleased with me.

I held the orange and white halter top up, covering my breasts for several seconds, unsure that I wanted to be the first one to disrobe in front of our new friends. I could feel my pulse distinctly in my clitoris as I pondered what to do.

Lori was several inches shorter than me. She reached around me and slowly slid the halter straps from my grasp, lowering the top. My hands still were covering my breasts.

She then allowed the dress to fall to the floor. With my hands still covering my breasts, I stepped out of my dress. I was now wearing only my bright orange panties and orange pumps.

I was excited and scared. I was not sure what was going to happen tonight. I was not even sure what I wanted to happen.

Without saying a word, she left me standing there in my panties as she walked to the bedroom closet to hang up my dress. I stared at the floor in front of me, unable to look at the three men who were observing my every move so intently.

Without looking up, I raised each foot and unbuckled the straps to my gladiator pumps, and removed them, leaving me barefoot. With my left arm still covering my breasts, I bent over and with my right hand, picked up the shoes and placed them neatly next to the love seat, out of the way.

Lori returned. Standing in front of me, she took my hands and slowly lowered them, exposing my swollen breasts to the men.

"You really are quite lovely in your orange panties. You are absolutely stunningly beautiful," Lori complimented me. 

I lowered my eyes to the floor, and softly mumbled, "Thank you."

My emotions were all over the place. I was aroused, excited, embarrassed, scared, nervous, and anxious. I felt like I could not move. I was frozen in place. 

Tom stared at me as though he wanted to commit my image to memory. I felt all three men’s gaze burning my skin. I felt so exposed as they studied my near naked form. But more than just being exposed, the expression on their faces made me feel beautiful, sexy and desirable.

I was confused and scared. Lori seemed to have selected me as her romantic target for the evening. I had never been with a woman before. Nonetheless, I was feeling a unique attraction, one that I had never experienced before.

At five foot ten inches in height, I was a full six inches taller than her. Lori had the petite frame of a cheerleader. Her dark hair, large brown eyes and full lips beckoned me. Her firm, round butt, perky breasts with their perpetually erect nipples seemed to be begging me to touch them.

Lori turned me to face the three men, and announced, “I present the guest of honor this evening… isn’t she lovely… we are going to all enjoy pleasing this lovely creature tonight.”

Her words sent my head spinning. What exactly did she mean?

I shuddered slightly as she reached up and began rubbing my shoulders from behind, as the men stared at us silently. I stood rigidly immobile, allowing the men’s eyes to feast on my erect nipples as Lori massaged my back and shoulders.

Very slowly, she ran her hands under my arms. I raised my arms slightly to allow her hands access to my abdomen. I closed my eyes and moaned quietly as I felt her palms traveled up towards my engorged breasts, gently grazing over my erect nipples, brushing against them.

It had only been a couple of hours since Glenn and Chris had emptied my breasts, but they were starting to become swollen again.

I started shivering ever so slightly at her touch. I could feel my lubrication seeping out of me, soaking the gusset of my bikini panties.

"Are you okay? You're shaking," she asked.

"I'm just a little nervous, I guess. This is uncharted territory for me," I confessed candidly.

With the palms of her hands barely touching my erect nipples, she asked, "Should I stop?" 

Nervously, I shook my head and softly answered, "No, I am enjoying your touch. I'm just a little scared."

She continued teasing both of my nipples between her forefinger and thumb, pinching them as she reassured me, "You don't have to be scared of anything. We can go as slowly as you need, I promise."

I nodded and closed my eyes. I leaned back against her, and quietly moaned, as I savored her touch. 

In a teasingly slow manner, she ran her hands lower, stroking my abdomen and said, "Oh my, you have a beautiful body. Your tummy is so flat, and your breasts are so firm and full.”

I moaned and stammered, "Thank you."

I tried to think of a way to inform her that my breasts were milk engorged, that I was lactating, but I couldn’t come up with the words. I did not want to explain that my baby was back in Aurora, more than two hours from here, and in very safe hands. So I said nothing.

I closed my eyes as I reached up and placed my hands on top of Lori's arms, as she continued to touch and tease me. I caressed her arms and hands as she caressed me.

I was consumed with lust for this beautiful slightly older woman. At that moment, I craved her touch.

Slowly, Lori moved her hands lower, down past my navel and placed the very tips of her fingers inside the waistband of my bikini panties, teasing my sensitive skin with her touch. My breathing was labored from my arousal at her touch.

I slid my hands over her upper arms, massaging her well defined triceps as she teased my lower abdomen.

I looked over at Chris and Glenn, and mouthed "I love you to" both of them as Lori continued to touch me, moving her fingers lower at an agonizingly slow rate. I was gently pushing her arms lower, trying to encourage her to touch me down there.

I was now rocking my hips, humping against the air, I was so aroused.

“Touch me. Please, touch me,” I begged.

“Oh, I will. I promise,” she whispered in my ear, the tips of her fingers were barely touching my erect clitoris.

I slid my hand inside my panties, on top of hers, and tried to force her fingers more firmly against my clit.

“You’re driving me crazy,” I whimpered.

“I know. That’s what I am trying to do,” Lori said as she withdrew her fingers from my waistband, and moved her hands back up towards my breasts.

“Oh fuck, my clit is on fire!” I said, my voice quaking.

Lori pinched my nipples and hissed, “Tell me what you want. Tell me what you need.”

“Oh god, my tits are starting to leak,” I warned.

“Good. Let them. It’s very sexy, you know,” Lori replied.

“Oh fuck, Lori… please…”

“Please what?”

I was almost crying in frustration now. “Please touch me… down there… please.”

She leaned around me and placed my leaking nipple in her mouth and sucked for several seconds.

“I’ve never been with a woman who was lactating before,” Lori confessed. “It’s very sexy.”

My breasts were spewing now. The marble tiles were glistening wet from the milk spraying from my nipples.

“Tom, come taste this lady’s milk,” Lori instructed.

Tom knelt in front of me and sucked on my left breast as he teased my right nipple between his index finger and thumb. I moaned shamelessly as I allowed this attractive older man sample my breast milk. I glanced over at my husband and saw him furtively stroking his erection through the tented material of his pants.

“Oh Chris, your wife is such a naughty little slut. Look what I’m letting him do,” I hissed in a stage whisper as I caressed the back of Tom’s head while allowing to drink my precious nectar.

Lori slid her hand between Tom and me, returning the tips of her fingers inside the waistband of my panties. I was rocking my hips in frustration now.

Tom released my breast from his mouth to watch Lori tease me. He backed away, just out of the range of the slight spray spewing from my right breast.

“Did you enjoy that Tom? Did you like drinking her milk?” Lori asked rhetorically.

“Oh fuck, yeah. I’ve never done that before. God, that was sexy. This is a beautiful woman,” Tom said with genuine enthusiasm.

“She is that. I’m going to have fun with her tonight,” Lori agreed.

Lori was inching her fingers lower inside my panties at a painfully slow rate.

“Will you be my good girl tonight?”

She was going to make me beg for her touch now. And shamelessly, I did just that.

"Yes, ma’am.”

I’m not sure why I automatically called her ma’am, but I did.

“Say it… say you’ll be my good girl tonight… promise me you’ll be my good girl,” Lori demanded as she slid her fingers lower down the front of my panties, but stopped less than an inch from my clitoris.

“Yes… I promise… I’ll be your good girl… please touch me… I’ll do whatever you ask… please touch me,” I begged.

I would have said anything at that moment to get her to touch me---anything.

I grabbed her wrist and guided it lower as I humped my hips against her hand. Lori found my sensitive little nubbins and began touching me with the tips of her index and middle fingers in a circular motion. The contact sent an electric shock through my loins.

I could feel my vagina to begin to "open up". My lubrication was literally flowing out of me. The gusset of my panties was now soaked. I was so close to cumming already.

I could feel my face, neck and shoulders burning from the embarrassment of becoming so aroused at her touch in front of my male audience. I felt like a little girl who was being very naughty, but simply could not stop herself from continuing to do it despite being exposed in front of a room full of men.

I stumbled forward two steps so that I could grab the arm of the couch next to Tom to balance myself. Without losing contact with my overly sensitive clitoris, Lori stepped two steps forward with me, continuing to masturbate me.

“Jill, do you want to cum while the guys watch? Would you do that for me?” she asked as she started biting my neck while rubbing my clit. “Go ahead little girl, tell us that you want me to let you cum.”

“Oh god, yes… please… let me cum… please don’t stop,” I was almost crying now, I needed to cum so bad.

“Okay, little girl, cum for us. Cum like a good little slut. Cum on my fingers.”

Her words coupled with her love bites on my neck and her digital stimulation of my very erect clitoris pushed me over the edge. I started to cum as my husband, my lover and a stranger watched.

“Oh shit… I’m cumming… oh fuck… I can’t help it… oh shit… right there… just like that… just like that… oh please don’t stop… oh Chris, your wife is such a slut… oh Chris I love you so much… I love you too, Glenn,” I babbled incoherently as I felt my lubrication being expelled from me, soaking my panties as a series of violent spasms quaked through my pussy.

I wanted Chris and Glenn to share this experience with me. I saw that all three men had a huge tent in the front of their pants. All three men were obviously erect.

“Baby, that was so fucking sexy,” Chris said.

“Chris, she made me cum so hard,” I replied. “Lori, thank you.”

“Remember, you’re my good little girl tonight. Remember, tonight you belong to me,” Lori reminded me.

I honestly did not understand what she was saying. What did it mean to be her "good little girl"?

Nonetheless, I simply replied, “Uh huh, I know.” I did not know what the hell I was agreeing to.

Lori stepped back away from me. I stood up, and stepped away from the couch.

I watched her reflection in the mirror as she unbuckled her jeans and lowered them along with her panties. She was now wearing only the beige t-shirt, the hem of which barely covered her pussy, but I could not tell for certain whether or not she shaved herself.

I looked at my image in the mirror and was embarrassed to see the large wet spot darkening the gusset of my bright orange panties.

“Oh my god, I look like I wet myself,” I exclaimed with obvious embarrassment.

Lori pulled her t-shirt over her head and giggled, “Well, we just need to get those wet panties off you.”

She posed naked in front of her three male admirers for several seconds, allowing us to admire her naked body. Clearly, she liked being exposed and admired this way.

Lori seemed far more comfortable being naked than I was. I didn’t detect any indication of modesty or embarrassment on her part. She seemed perfectly at ease stripping naked in front of two men that she had met within the hour. She acted as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

As I looked at her, I understood why. She was stunningly beautiful. She had the perfect, petite, cheerleader body that guys adore.

Her erect nipples stood proudly atop firm medium sized breasts. Her areolas were a beautiful shade of deep pink. They were a darker shade of pink than my areolas.

Her waist was narrow, her abdomen perfectly flat. She had the cutest little bubble butt I had ever seen. Yes, I could understand why she would be so comfortable standing naked in front of strange men as they worshiped her.

On the other hand, I was nervous at the prospect of shedding my last vestige of modesty, my panties. I looked to my husband for guidance, giving him a helpless "what should I do look".

Chris smiled at me and asked, “Baby, do you need some help shucking your drawers?”

It was not exactly the reassurance I was seeking, but I answered, “Uh huh. Would you help me?”

I was seeking reassurance that Chris wouldn’t be mad at me for stripping, or for anything else I was going to do tonight. I wanted to know Chris was not mad at me for allowing Lori to make me cum with her fingers moments ago. I wanted to know he still loved me, and respected me. And truthfully, I wanted those same assurances from Glenn as well.

I reasoned that if Chris was the one who removed my panties, he couldn’t be mad at me for whatever happened, could he? I mean, he’s the one who stripped me, right?

Chris stood up, his erection plainly visible poking out in front of him. He knelt in front of me and slowly lowered my panties. My husband slipped the panties over my feet as I stepped out of them, one foot at a time. I could not keep from placing my hands in front of my vagina as I stood there naked under the gaze of Tom and Lori.

“She is lovely, isn’t she, Tom,” Lori said to her boyfriend.

“She certainly is,” Tom replied.

“If you are a good boy, I might loan her to you after she and I have gotten fully acquainted,” Lori offered Tom, indicating it was not really up to me who did what to me tonight. I was to do as I was instructed.

I blushed as Lori and her boyfriend talked so openly about passing me back and forth between them without regard to what I wanted, or what my husband would allow. It occurred to me now what being her "good little girl" tonight might mean. It meant doing anything and everything she asked of me. Her dominant tone struck a chord deep inside me, fueling my arousal.

However, despite having promised that I would be "her good little girl" tonight, I was not sure I could keep that promise. I was not sure I could do all that might be asked of me.

“Okay guys, hot tub time. Time to shed your clothes and your inhibitions guys. This is an opportunity of a life time. You are being invited to a hot tub party with two gorgeous, naked ladies,” Lori announced.

Shirts, shoes, pants and socks were strewn everywhere as all three men stripped. I assume that their hurry was to make sure Lori did not change her mind.

Lori commented, “Oh my, those are impressive erections you boys are sporting there. If you behave, I’ll bet Jill and I have just the place for them. Don’t we, Jill?”

“I guess so,” was my noncommittal answer. Lori could sense my reluctance, but did not draw attention to it.

I was not sure how far Chris wanted me to go with this adventure tonight. I really wanted to talk to him privately before committing to anything, but I feared I would not have that opportunity.

Lori was herding all of us to the spa. I grabbed Chris’s hand and pulled him aside for a brief second.

“What are the rules tonight? What do you expect of me?” I asked with a noticeable panic in my voice.

“Jill, let’s go with the flow. We’ll never see these folks again. Let’s enjoy ourselves tonight.”

I encircled my husband’s rigid boner with my slender fingers and asked, “Is that you or the grass talking?”

“I’m not sure, but I think tonight will be a night to remember.”

I saw Glenn moving closer, attempting to eavesdrop. With Chris’s erection still in my fist, I whispered in his ear, “I just hope I don’t look back and think that this is a night to forget.”

I paused for a moment as I stroked his cock up and down and said, “You just can’t wait to give Lori a poke with this thing, can you?”

“Well, the thought has crossed my mind, but I think she has her heart set on you.”

“Yeah, I noticed that too,” I admitted. “Chris, if you do end up fucking her, you better tell me that I am a far better lay than she is… even if it’s not true.”

“Jill, you are the love of my life. No one will ever replace you. This is just sport fucking and fun,” Chris said, trying to reassure me.

“Just make sure you don’t forget that,” I warned.

We climbed into the effervescent waters. I found it interesting how the guys worked so hard to avoid touching each other. They all got rock hard watching Lori masturbate me to orgasm, but God forbid that their legs should rub up against each other. Men are such homophobes.

Lori sat up high enough to keep her nipples at the water level. She seemed to like having her breasts stared at with such lust and desire.

After a minute or two, Lori turned towards the side of the spa. Kneeling on the bench, she positioned herself so that the jet was pulsing directly on her clitoris. 

"Oh Jill, come here. Please, hold me in place," she begged. 

Hesitantly, I moved behind her. I positioned myself behind her and wrapped my arms around her, pushing her into the pulsating jet. With her arms hanging over the side of the spa, she rocked her hips as the jet of water stimulated her clitoris, pulsing against her clit. 

Chris and Glenn watched in amazement as she humped against the strong, pulsating stream of water as I pushed behind her, holding her in place, bracing behind her and forcing her vagina into the pulsating stream. Tom had obviously seen this show before.

Lori brought my hands up to her breasts as the pulsating jets of water stimulated her clitoris.

"Oh god, Jill, this feels so good on my clit. I think I can cum this way. Hold me tightly. Please. I am so turned on from making you cum. I need to cum, too," she begged. 

I pushed my vulva into her butt. I began rocking my hips as I pressed my mound into Lori's firm ass. Lori's arousal was arousing me. 

My fingers were tweaking her erect nipples.

Soon the guys had shifted around so that they could touch both Lori and me. I could not tell whose hands and fingers were where.

Someone’s hand had wedged between me and Lori, and was feeling my left tit. Another hand was reaching between my legs from behind trying to penetrate me with fingers.

I was being touched, but I was not certain by whom.

The spa water had washed away my lubrication making the digital intrusion difficult. Whoever had been trying to penetrate me abandoned the effort and just massaged my butt cheek while I pressed myself into Lori, holding her in place.

The entire situation was surreal.

Her movements became more dramatic. I could tell that her climax was building. Suddenly, her body stiffened, and she began to quiver and moan.

"Oh, shit… I'm going to go off... oh fuck... hold me Jill... oh shit it's a good one." 

I pressed my entire body into hers, and held her tightly against the jet. I pinched her hard nipples more firmly as she shook in my arms. Her climax seemed to go on and on.

Unexpectedly, as I pressed my vulva into her ass, I started to cum with her. It was not as strong or profound as the orgasm I had earlier, but it was an orgasm nonetheless. I quivered and moaned in her ear, pinching her nipples as the series tiny spasms quaked across me. I bit her ear between my teeth as I shook from my climax.

We quivered together for thirty or forty seconds, as we savored our simultaneous climax. I felt her go limp, indicating that she was done cumming.

"Thank you, Jill. That was wonderful. Let's get out and get better acquainted," Lori suggested as I released her, allowing her to float away from the jet. 

After a brief period, we climbed out of the spa and dried. Lori led me into the bedroom and motioned for me to sit on the bed.

I was drawn to her charm, her beauty and her warm sensuality. But most of all, it was her confidence that amazed me. I marveled at how this woman simply seized control, and people, including me, did as they were told.

All three men followed us into the bedroom. Each was carrying a towel, but none of the men actually covered themselves up. And all three had partial erections.

“Now I want you guys to give us some space. I want to experience this beautiful young creature uninterrupted first. You guys can watch, quietly. After Jill and I have enjoyed some quality time together, we promise we’ll take care of you. So sit over there and enjoy the show,” Lori instructed as she pointed at the chairs surrounding a small table in the corner.

Chris folded his towel and placed it on the dresser before sitting on it. Glenn and Tom positioned their chairs to allow them to watch the erotic scene that was about to unfold.

She sat next to me on the bed, our thighs touching. She placed her hand on my knee and asked, "May I kiss you?"

"I've never kissed a woman on the mouth before," I confessed.

"Well, I want to be your first. May I?"

I nodded and said, "I think I would like that."

She placed her palm on my cheek, and turned my face towards her, and slowly our lips touched. It was more sensual than sexual. Our lips parted slightly at first. I felt the tip of her tongue flicking along my full lips. I opened wider and gently sucked her tongue into my mouth.

My head was spinning. Up till now, Lori and I had played around the edges, but this was the moment of truth. She and I were preparing to make love.

Lori took my right hand and placed it on her left breast. I explored the contour of her breast, gently massaging it, rolling the erect nipple with my index finger and thumb.

"Oh, that feels nice," Lori moaned, before resuming our kiss.

Lori must have sensed my nervousness from how timidly I touched her. She broke off our kiss momentarily to say, "It's okay, Jill. Relax. Let's just get to know each other a bit here."

"I've never been with a woman before. I guess I'm a bit nervous," I confessed again.

"I know. I can tell. Just touch me the way you like to be touched."

Lori ran her hands over my breasts, fondling the nipples, tugging at them.

"Oh god, I love your tits, they are so firm and full. I love how big and erect your nipples are," she said, as she pulled them just short of being painful.

Not surprisingly, my breast began spewing again. She leaned forward and took my nipple into her mouth and sucked. I caressed her head while she nursed at my breast. I could not help but moan out-loud.

I glanced over to see that Tom, Chris and Glenn were mesmerized by the sexy scene that was unfolding. Their erections were standing straight up, as large and rigid as ever. This scene definitely aroused them.

Lori removed my nipple from her mouth, and gently pushed me onto my back. She kissed me again, kissed and sucked on my neck, biting it slightly. She worked her way back down to my breasts, as I massaged her head and shoulders.

With my nipple in her mouth, her fingers traced their way down across my flat stomach and down to vulva. Her fingers quickly found my very wet slit as she opened the lips of my labia.

I lay there panting, caressing her head as I opened my thighs to grant her access. Lori found my erect nubbins, and rubbed tiny circles around it with the tips of her fingers, causing me to shudder and moan.

All my doubts and inhibitions had evaporated. I wanted this. I wanted her. At this moment, she owned me.

Lori started kissing her way down my tummy, heading to my pussy. Then she started to climb between my legs to lick and kiss me, but I stopped her.

"Lori, turn around. I want to taste you too. Why don’t you lie on your back?" I suggested.

She smiled and nodded that she understood. I climbed on top of her, straddling her face, placing the two of us in the "sixty nine" position. Since I was taller than her, I was able to arch my placing my my vagina inches above her upturned face, as I opened her labia with my fingers.

It was the first time I had ever looked at the inside of another woman's vagina. It was beautiful. I liked her scent.

Simultaneously, Lori moved her arms around my legs, and reached behind me to open my vagina.

I was still studying her opening, when she flicked her tongue across my clitoris. I moaned approval, as I touched my tongue to her clitoris.

Soon we sucking and licking each other, each moaning from the pleasure we were receiving. Having climaxed twice in the past hour, I was certain I would not cum again, but that did not detract from the pleasure and intimacy of my first lesbian experience with this beautiful, sexy goddess.

Lori was clearly responding to the way I was stimulating her clitoris. She was grinding herself into my mouth and chin, as I was licking and sucking on her. I noticed that her clitoris seemed to grow and swell under my stimulation. It was almost a half an inch long, fully engorged. I took it into my mouth and sucked on it like a long nipple.

Lori shuddered and moaned loudly. For the briefest of moments, she tried to pull away from me, moaning, "Oh fuck... too intense."

I wrapped my arms around her thighs, pinning her under me and held her tightly, preventing her from pulling away from my mouth, as I sucked more violently. Her clit was so swollen, I thought it might pop.

Her entire body quaked, and she buried her face into my vagina licking and sucking on me. My pussy muffled her cries of pleasure as she was grinding her vulva into my face and chin. Her legs tightened as she squeezed my head between her thighs. I could taste the sweet secretions of her vagina flowing out of her as she came.

I have never been so aroused in my life. Once again, Lori's orgasm triggered mine. Together we humped against each other's mouths, as we each sucked and licked each other. We could not stop cumming.

Finally, she cried out, "Oh shit... I need to stop... fuck... that was intense."

I could feel the wetness from the combination of my leaking breasts and our perspiration making the contact of our skin slick and slippery.

We lay there panting, trying to catch our breath. I stared at her vagina, where my mouth had been moments before.

"God, you taste good. I never knew how sexy and rewarding that could be. Thank you Lori."

I rolled off of her on to my side, pulling Lori’s smaller frame on her side with me. My head was resting on her thigh now.

"No, Jill, thank you. That was so beautiful. You have no idea how much I enjoyed doing that. You made me cum so hard."

Suddenly I became aware of movement in the room, and looked over to see Chris, Glenn and Tom approaching the bed with rigid erections. Clearly, they intended to fuck Lori and me, repeatedly.

"I think our men are looking for a warm, wet place to stick their boners. Got any suggestions?" Lori observed.

"Oh my, those are impressive erections. What do you have in mind?” I asked nervously. I realized I was well beyond the point of being able to protest anything tonight.

“Jill, can I borrow Chris and Glenn? I want to live out a fantasy of mine… I want you to help me take all three of them.”

“At the same time?” I asked incredulously.

“Sure. I’ve seen it done in movies,” she replied confidently.

I looked at Chris and Glenn and asked, “Are you up for this?”

Glenn looked at Chris and shrugged, “Well, the lady does have this fantasy…”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.