Saturday 13 February 2021

Lactating Hot Wife - Chapter 3 - My Men Give Me A Massage

Chris, Glenn and I establis the rules before they seduce me again

Previously:

As you read previously, my husband's best friend and college roommate, Glenn, stayed with us at our home in Aurora, Colorado during the summer of 2015. I had given birth to my first child, Amy, less than a month earlier, and was breast feeding her.

Soon after Glenn's arrival, I became aware that he had discovered some naked pictures of me that my husband, Chris, had taken when we were students at Penn State. While embarrassed, I was also flattered and somewhat aroused by the thought of this twenty one year old hunk looking at pictures of me naked, and possibly masturbating to them. My husband found the idea equally stimulating.

On Friday night, June 13, 2015, my life changed completely when my husband convinced me to breast feed our daughter in the living room while he and our house guest watched. It sounded innocent enough, but the sexual tension was unmistakable as I bared my breasts in front of these two men.

Subsequently, they convinced me to allow them to sample my breast milk. I sat there, my eyes closed, silently trying to stifle my moans, as my husband and his friend felt and sucked my milk engorged tits while I caressed their heads. 

It was wicked, naughty and very sexy.

But things quickly got out of hand. That evening, Chris talked me into my first threesome where I was shared between these two gorgeous men and fucked soundly. After experiencing four earth shattering orgasms, I eventually fell asleep between my two lovers in our king sized bed.

Chris brought Amy to me around seven thirty in the morning. I was still in bed, exhausted from my night of debauchery; but Amy was alert, playful and hungry. Her beautiful face energized me. I sat up in the bed, pulled my nightshirt over my head and nursed her while Chris watched from a chair in the corner. I was wearing a pair of cotton bikini panties, and nothing else.

Chris broke the silence, "How are you feeling, baby?"

"Oh honey, my feelings are all over the place, really. I am embarrassed, ashamed, titillated, scared, aroused and anxious."

"I guess that pretty much covers the gamut. Talk to me, baby. Tell me what's on you mind right now," Chris encouraged.

"Chris, one moment I am shaking my head, shocked that I actually did those things last night; the next moment my pussy is dripping with excitement as I remember Glenn fucking me and making me cum. My emotions are all over the place. I keep thinking, where do we go from here? Glenn now thinks I am available, 24/7, every time he gets a hard-on. And why wouldn't he?"

"Jill, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

"I know that. You're missing the point. Everything changed last night. Glenn is living with us all summer. It's not like he's going home tomorrow. You need to tell me what I am allowed to do, and what is off base. What if you are not home and Glenn wants me? Do I tell him yes, or no? Was last night a one time deal, or am I available for your friend all summer?"

"What do you want to do, Jill?"

"Honestly? I am not one hundred percent sure. I'd be lying if I said I did not really enjoy taking you both last night. He's an attractive, virile, sexy young man. I find it flattering that he finds me so desirable. However, I am nervous about where this is headed." I flipped Amy over on her back and rubbed her tummy while I considered what to say next. She cooed up at me. "What do you want to see happen?"

"I liked seeing you give yourself to Glenn last night. I'd like it if this summer, for the next few months, you belonged to both of us," Chris revealed.

I looked at him with a concerned disbelief.

"Okay, but there is something else you should know."

"What is that?"

I took a deep breath before answering, "Glenn thinks he's in love with me. He said so last night, before you found us in the living room."

"Well, that's really not surprising. How could anyone not be in love with you after being inside that magnificent pussy of yours? Here is the million dollar question. How do you feel about him?" Chris's question caught me off guard. I did not expect it.

"I am not sure what you are asking me," I answered nervously.

"Let me ask what I really want to know. Am I at risk of losing you to him?"

"Oh god no! No honey! I belong to you, and only you," I reassured my husband. "I'm shocked that you would even ask that."

I was a little hurt that Chris questioned my commitment to him, but I did not want to dwell on that.

"Are you sure?"

I thought for a second, wanting to be open and truthful. "Okay, I will admit I am attracted to him, and I care for him. And I will confess, after the way he made me cum last night, there is a sort of emotional bond between us. However, I am your wife, no one else's. There is no chance of you losing me. I promise."

"Okay then, you are free to enjoy either of us, or both of us, as often and however you choose."

I sat silently for a second, then said, "We need to have a discussion with Glenn and establish some guidelines for the summer."

I shook my head and sighed at the absurdity of my present situation. For the next three months, I was going to be living with two handsome young men who were free to fuck me separately, or together as they so chose. I needed to get myself back on the pill quickly and not rely on my breast feeding to keep me from getting knocked up!

"Here, take care of Amy. I really need to take a bath and clean myself. After last night, I feel pretty gross now. Bring me a cup of coffee while I soak in the tub, okay?" I said as I handed Amy to my husband, and went to take my bath.

Ten minutes later, Chris brought me a cup of coffee which I sipped while soaking my tired body. I washed my parts thoroughly as I contemplated what the rest of the summer might entail.

Rules of engagement:

Glenn and Chris were watching ESPN in the family room when I emerged from my bath, squeaky clean and refreshed. I wore a pair of white daisy duke shorts that highlighted my long legs, and a red t-shirt, and my nursing bra. I considered going braless, but decided the risk of my breasts leaking was too great.

I glanced in the mirror on the door of the entryway closet as I passed by. I liked the way I looked with my long legs and swollen breasts.

Chris and Glenn were silently watching the screen when I entered the room. I wondered whether or not the guys felt awkward around each other after passing me back and forth last night?

"Guys, I think we need to have a discussion," I said, teeing up the conversation.

Chris grabbed the remote and muted the TV. "Okay, what do you want to discuss?"

"What the fuck do you think I want to talk about? The federal deficit? I'll bet you could figure out what I want to talk about if you really tried," I responded flippantly.

Glenn laughed out loud, "Buddy, I am pretty sure she doesn't really want to talk about the deficit."

"Okay, I'll hazard a guess...does it have anything to do with last night?" Chris responded playfully. Clearly he was trying to keep the mood light and upbeat.

"Yes, I think we should talk about last night...actually, no...I think we need to talk about the rest of the summer. In a moment of weakness, when my judgment was clouded by pure lust, I allowed us to do something that changed our entire relationships. This effects all three of us," I said.

"Oh don't blame yourself. After all, we are irresistible," Chris quipped.

"Chris! We all need to be serious for a few minutes."

"Okay, Jill. I'll try. What are your concerns?"

"I want to understand what each of us wants for the rest of the summer, and beyond. We need to understand what each of our boundaries are. Chris, I am your wife, and I want to be clear that you have veto power over anything I do, but I also want everyone to understand that each of us has veto power."

Chris and Glenn both nodded. Glenn remained silent. Chris asked, "what are you proposing?"

"Well, first I think we all need to acknowledge that this is a rather bizarre situation; one that none of our friends would understand, so we need to be discreet."

Both men said, "agreed," simultaneously, as if they had rehearsed their response.

Before I could continue, Chris interrupted me to get more clarification, "Jill, I know we need to be discreet and all, but I was hoping that, on occasion, Glenn and I could take you to dinner or to a bar across town, where no one knows us, and you'd be both of our date."

My husband certainly knew precisely what buttons to push. The thought of being in public with two dates was incredibly appealing. For a brief moment I imagined walking into a bar or restaurant holding hands with my two men. I imagined making it obvious to the other patrons that I belonged to both men, that both men would share me that night. I started to lubricate at this thought.

However, I was not prepared to share how much this thought appealed to me just yet.

"Perhaps we can go to dinner across town sometime. Let's figure out how we are going to behave in private before we start talking about taking the show public, okay?"

"Understood. But I do think it would be fun for Glenn and me to take you on some dates," Chris added.

"I think I'd like that too. We'll figure it out. Now back to the more pressing issue of how we are going to interact here at home. We all need to understand that we each need to have the right to say 'no' without hurting anyone's feelings."

Chris interrupted, "baby, that goes without saying."

"And we need to have some type of system to communicate when we are receptive to company, and when we are not," I added.

"Jill, I'm not sure I understand what you are saying?" my husband asked.

"Okay, there are times when Glenn might be welcome to join us, if he was so inclined, and there will be other times when I want to just enjoy making love to my husband. There I said it. And I do not want to impose on Glenn if he really does not want my company," I answered candidly.

"Knowing you the way I do, I suspect you already have a system in mind, correct?" Chris responded smugly.

I thought to myself, he thinks he's so fucking smart predicting my every action. But he was right, I did have an idea.

"Yes, I do. How about this? If our bedroom door is closed, we want privacy. If we leave it ajar, then Glenn is welcome to join us, if he has the inclination. Similarly, if Glenn's bedroom door is open, I will interpret that as an signal that I am welcome in his room. Does that work?"

"Sounds reasonable. Glenn, your thoughts?" Chris asked his friend.

"This sounds like an excellent plan," Glenn replied enthusiastically. "Chris would you help me take my bedroom door down off the hinges. I don't want to risk having it shut accidentally and missing an opportunity for a visit from your lovely bride."

I sighed, "Glenn, there may be a time when you are simply not in the mood."

"Not likely," Glenn laughed. "On a serious note, what about displays of affection outside the bedroom? I hope this is not just about sex?"

"Hmmmm. I had not considered that. I guess...wait let's back up for a minute. In answer to your last question, no, this is not just about sex. You are a dear friend, I do care for you, and I do have feelings for you. But like I told you last night, I belong to Chris, and I am in love with my husband. So you need to be careful not to get too attached, okay?"

"I understand completely. I am not trying to steal you or break up a marriage; not even close. Like I told you last night, I do care for you, and would want to show you that I care for you sometimes even if sex is not involved," Glenn explained.

I noticed he did not use the term love in front of Chris.

"Okay, as long as you are reading my body language appropriately, an occasional hug or kiss, or pat on the butt is okay."

Chris interrupted, "Jill, do you know what the difference between a Big Mac and a blowjob is?"

In a somewhat exasperated tone, I said, "Okay Chris, what is the difference between a Big Mac and a blowjob?"

Chris turned to Glenn and said, "We need to take this lady to lunch!"

I shook my head, and simply said, "I'm married to a twelve year old!"

"On a more serious note, Jill, would you allow Glenn and me to make love to you this afternoon while Amy takes her nap?"

I could not help but smile, "I suppose it is possible for you two arrested adolescents to seduce me this afternoon if you are really charming."

"Okay, then. When you put Amy down for her afternoon nap, Glenn and I will give you a very sensuous massage."

The mental image of being naked with these two gorgeous studs while they massaged me made me suddenly aware of my clitoris and vagina.

"Alright, but you need to stay off the median for at least ten minutes. I want a genuine massage for ten minutes before you start playing with my parts and penetrating me. Deal?"

"It's a deal."

My massage:

It was about two forty five when I finally got Amy to sleep.

I entered the family room to find that my boys had been busy. They had pulled the mattress off of Glenn's bed, and placed it in front of the gas log fireplace, which they had lit. They covered the mattress with several large beach towels. There were three pillows from Glenn's bed on top of the beach towels. They were prepared.

I caught the unmistakable aroma of baby oil. I saw that they had heated a small bowl of baby oil in the microwave. It was sitting on the floor in front of the gas log.

Both Glenn and Chris had stripped down to their boxer shorts in preparation for my massage.

"Whoa, you boys have been busy. You are serious about this massage, huh?"

"Yes, ma'am, we are," answered Glenn.

My husband stood up and approached me with a huge tent in his boxers.

"Is that a gun in your pants mister, or are you just happy to see me?"

"I'm very happy to see you," Chris said, as he approached me.

Chris placed his fingers under my chin and lifted my face to his. "Jill, I love you so much."

My husband kissed me deeply, I opened my mouth to accept his tongue. Chris pulled my t-shirt up, over my head. I raised my arms. Chris then unhooked my bra. I would like to tell you how sexy my bra was, but that would be a lie. It was a nursing bra. Nonetheless, I kissed my husband as he stripped me from the waist up.

Glenn was content to sit on the couch and watch my husband strip me and fondle me as he kissed me.

Chris broke our kiss long enough to say, "Glenn, come help me take Jill's shorts off."

That was all the invitation Glenn needed. He approached me from behind and reaching around me, my house guest unbuckled my shorts. I positioned myself to allow him to pull my shorts and panties down simultaneously.

I stood there, my arms around my husband, naked, my youthful lover behind me.

"Baby, your wife is such a nasty little slut. She's going to let your friend fuck her again. Are you going to be mad at her?" I teased.

Chris kissed me deeply, then led me to the mattress and guided me to lay on my stomach. Glenn and Chris knelt beside me, one on each side. I cannot describe my sense of contentment, lying there naked between these two beautifully sensuous men who were there to love, please and pleasure me.

I felt the warmth radiating from the gas log on my naked back and legs. I was very aroused already, and from the way their penises stuck out from the waist band of Chris's and Glenn's underwear by at least two inches, so were they.

Chris looked into my eyes as he removed his boxers, freeing his beautiful cock, allowing it to stand freely in front of him. Glenn took the cue and did the same. All of us were naked now.

I looked over my shoulder trying to commit this image of my husband and my new lover to memory. Both of their cocks stood rigidly erect in front of them. I took some degree of pride in knowing that I was the cause of both magnificent erections.

Chris placed a small amount of the warm baby oil on my back. I pulled my hair up, away from my back, giving my husband complete access to my shoulders.

The warm baby oil felt exquisite as he massaged my back and shoulders. Chris took time to reach around under me to caress the sides of my breast as he worked his way down my sides. I would raise myself up slightly to allow him to contact my erect nipples each time his hands moved towards the sides of my breast. Chris would gently tweak my nipple before continuing with the massage. I was in heaven.

Glenn moved down and started at my calves, working his way up my thighs. When he got to the top of my thighs, he would touch my outer vulva momentarily, to remind me of what was in store for me later. While technically, he was violating the rules of staying off the median for the first ten minutes of the massage, I did not mind. I liked his fingers brushing my vulva briefly as he massaged my upper thighs.

I was enjoying a feeling of contentment I cannot describe. Glenn massaged my butt cheeks. I arched my hips as he gave my ass a deep tissue massage. He was separating the two large muscles of my bottom to expose my anus and vulva to his gaze. I enjoyed being exposed this way to his inspection.

After several minutes, while my husband was massaging my upper back and shoulders, Glenn began touching my pussy, which by now was aroused, open and wet. I opened my legs slightly to grant him better access.

He bypassed the slow, one finger introduction I was used to from my husband, and inserted two fingers immediately without any resistance from my vagina walls. I was already aroused enough to accommodate both his large probing fingers.

"Oh Chris, he's got two fingers in your wife's pussy. I can't hold out long. He's going to make me cum," I moaned with my face buried in my pillow as he massaged the front wall of my vagina, touching my g-spot.

I placed one of the pillows under my abdomen as I pulled myself up into a slight kneeling position to allow me to rock my hips and arch my back into Glenn's probing fingers.

I reached out and grasped my husband's erection as Glenn continued to finger fuck me. I was going to cum any moment just from his touch, I could feel it building inside of me. I buried my face into another one of the pillows moaning loudly, as I felt my orgasm beginning to build.

Suddenly, Glenn stopped and withdrew his fingers. I continue to rock my hips, humping at air in frustrated anticipation.

"Don't stop...I'm so close...oh fuck...I'm so fucking close...please let me cum," I cried in frustration.

Glenn climbed behind me and pulled me into a fully kneeling position. He was going to fuck me.

As I felt the head of his large cock sliding between the lips of my labia, I cried to my husband, "Chris, come here. I want to suck you while Glenn fucks me."

Chris positioned himself kneeling in front of me, and offered his very erect cock to my mouth as Glenn slowly mounted me from behind, doggie style.

Balancing myself with my left arm, I wrapped my fingers around the veiny shaft of my husband's erection and moaned, "Oh baby, your friend is fucking your wife now. You've turned her into such a nasty little slut. Glenn, you feel so good inside me. God, you both have such marvelous cocks."

Glenn started stroking in and out of me, working his way deeper and deeper with each stroke. I took the head of my husband's cock into my mouth and twirled my tongue around the large, prominent glans. I was pushing back to meet each plunge of Glenn's cock until I felt his balls slap against my upturned ass telling me I had all of him.

I took my husband's cock out of my mouth long enough to hiss, "Oh, that's it...just like that...fuck me Glenn...I like it when your thighs slap against me...spank me with your thighs when you fuck me...I'm not going to last long...fuck that pussy."

Glenn took the cue and started plunging into me from behind more and more violently, slapping his thighs against my ass, making a distinct smacking sound against me.

I felt my orgasm building rapidly as I sucked my husband's cock. I removed Chris's cock from my mouth once again to moan, "Oh fuck, baby. He's going to get me. He's going to make me cum. Tell me what a naughty little slut I'm being. He's going to cum in your wife. I'm such a bad girl."

I resumed sucking Chris's cock, but was now bracing myself with both arms against the violent pounding that Glenn was giving me from behind.

Then it hit me, the first wave quaked through me. A huge convulsion shook my entire body as I climaxed. I was bellowing around the head of my husband's penis.

A second convulsion overtook me, every bit as powerful as the first. I could not stop cumming as Glenn continued to punish my pussy with his rigid cock.

I removed Chris's cock long enough to scream, "oh fuck me...just like that...don't stop... fuck me...cum with me..."

Chris's loins stiffened and I knew his climax was imminent. I sucked on him furiously, wanting to capture every drop of his sperm in my mouth while Glenn was pounding me from behind.

My orgasm must have pushed Glenn over the edge as well. He grabbed my hips, buried himself balls deep inside me and with an audible grunt, Glenn stiffened and quivered uncontrollably. I knew he was ejaculating deep inside me, pumping my pussy full of his semen.

As Glenn's cock throbbed inside me, Chris placed his hands on the sides of my head and shuddered violently. A loud guttural moan escaped my as he erupted in my mouth. The first large rope of his semen suddenly appeared, overwhelming me. I struggled to swallow it while simultaneously contracting my vagina in an attempt to milk Glenn's cock of his sperm.

Before I could completely ingest the first spurt of my husband's ejaculate, a second string erupted into my mouth. I could not swallow fast enough. I had to pull away. As I did, a third, smaller string appeared in the air, landing on my cheek.

My men had filled me from both ends. I collapsed forward, disengaging from Glenn's cock. I lay there, panting in post-orgasmic bliss. It was several seconds before I could speak.

I rolled onto my back. Both men were still fully erect.

While Glenn and Chris watched, I wiped the trace semen from my cheek, and placed it in my mouth. Looking up at them, I ran my tongue across my semen stained lips and said coyly, "Okay, who's going to give me that first big kiss?"

Both men roared in laughter before my husband replied, "Jill, you are a wicked little girl."

"I know. I guess that answers the question was last night a one time experiment, huh? I'm going to need another bath."

"Would you like some company?"

"I think I'd rather soak alone in solitude as I contemplate all the changes in my life that have occurred over the last twenty four hours. I hope you don't mind, but I would appreciate it if you guys would clean up the towels, pillows and put the mattress back. It would be difficult to explain what we were up to if he neighbors dropped by."

I soaked for nearly an hour in the tub, reliving the totally inappropriate, but unbelievably fulfilling events to last night and today. I knew I should feel guilty and ashamed, but truthfully, I didn't. I just made love to two handsome men, both of whom I had a deep emotional bond.

No one was hurt, no one was degraded, and everyone was satisfied.

I know most people would think the three of us were social deviants, pariahs. Most women would call me a slut and a whore. But I got to spend the entire summer being pleasured by two gorgeous men each of whom cared for me.

To those of you who would criticize me, I think you are simply jealous of my good fortune.


coming soon: chapter four - Jill takes two

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.