Monday 10 September 2012

Boss fucking wife for promotion

Hey, I am Sanat, 50 year old man working in a private company in Mumbai. My wife Rohini is 44 year old. We stay in suburban area. The cost of living is very high in Mumbai. Rohini works as a salesgirl in a departmental shop. She is quite lovely. She has 38" size wonderful mango size boobs, round hips and arms. She can attract anybody easily.
Being in the sales profession for about 5 years, she knows how to attract customers. She wears low cut blouse with big round neck. She prefers to wear saree as it will be easy for her to show her boobs to customers. She deliberately removes saree from one of her boobs. This results in more sales in her counter. She has got quick promotion because of her art of selling.
But I was not getting promotion in my company for the last 7 years. I was losing interest in my job. I was thinking to resign and go somewhere. When I talked this to Rohini, she laughed at this. Why don"t you invite your boss to our house for a saturday night dinner ? Rohini asked. I will entertain your boss who will definitely give you promotion, she assured.
It was not a bad idea, I thought. Allow me to think over, I will let you know, I said. As such I was not able to satisfy Rohini sexually because of job stress.Rohini might have developed illicit affair with other men due to the nature of her job, I guessed. Mr. Pramod Kumar was my boss. He is about 48 years old, north indian. He is tall and stout with well-built body.

I have heard he has sexually harassed some women employees in my company. Anyway I decided to invite him to our house for dinner saturday night. I intimated this to Rohini. She was very happy. I approached Pramod Kumar for the above dinner and he agreed immediately. Now at least I can see your wife, he joked. Saturday afternoon Rohini took leave and started preparing for dinner.
I returned from office at evening. My boss will come at 8 pm, I told Rohini. Rohini had done lot of makeup in her appearance.She had worn a pink saree with blue sleeveless blouse. with pointed tits portruding. The dinner was ready. Pramod Kumar came in time. I opened the door and welcomed him. This is my wife Rohini, I introduced her to my boss.
Rohini"s right boob along with black armpit hair was visible. She smiled at Pramod. You have got a real beauty, Pramod told me. We sat down in sofa and discussed about each other. Then Rohini went to kitchen and brought soup. While serving soup to Pramod, Rohini"s right blouse was only few inches from Pramod. When Rohini bent her head Pramod could see her cleavage.
After soup session Rohini went to kitchen and loosened her blouse so that one can see her black aurioles circling the nipples. Then she served the dinner. Her boobs were dancing when she was walking. Pramod was staring at her boobs while taking food. I was observing in silence. After everybody finished dinner, Rohini went to Pramod taking sweet supari.
At that time Rohini removed saree over her blouse. Pramod could not resist and gently pressed her both boobs with his left hand for 2 minutes. Then Rohini came back. Pramod appreciated Rohini for the tasty dinner. What else is there! Pramod asked me. I looked at Rohini. There was dim light during dinner and the tubelight was off. I have got a gift for you,sir Rohini smiled and said.
Then she went to her bed room. As per her plan,she removed her dress totally and wore only a black coloured saree. Everything was transparent. Then she came to drawing room. There was a double sofa opposite to the sofas in which we were sitting. Rohini came, knelt down,leaning over the sofa, in front of Pramod looking at the sofa. Then she lifted her saree showing her round buttocks.
As it was dark, I switched on the tubelight. Oh! what a wonderful sight it was ! The contrast between her black saree and white bums in the tubelight was superb. This is my gift, sir Rohini said, spreading her ass cheeks with both her hands. Now you can accept the gift sir, I told Pramod and went to my bed room to watch the grand show through the window.
Pramod "s bulging cock was visible from the trouser. Pramd did not waste any minute and put his right toe over Rohini"s cunt slowly and caressing. In the meantime, he removed his shirt. Then he entered his toe into Rohini "s cunt and started footfucking. Slowly he put his 2 fingers along with toe, ahhh----- esssss-----eehhhhhh---- Rohini moaned.
After footfucking for 5 minutes, her cunt became juicy. Then Pramod removed his trouser and became fully naked. Then he put his tongue on her cunt lips and started licking. Simultaneously he removed saree over her boobs and started squeezing her melons rudely with both hands. He did this for 15 minutes. Rohini was under fire.
oohhh---ehsssss--- LICK MY CUNT----CHATO----CHUSO-------ohhhhh she cried. Then Pramod lifted her and told her to suck his lund in the sofa. Now Pramod"s cock grew upto 4". Then Rohini lied down and Pramod started fucking her cunt. His shaft was going in and out her cunt at 90 kmph. I was getting discharged. ohhh----hhmmmmmm-----esssohhhh-----ohhhyesss-----
CHODO MUJHE----- PHAD DO----- RAT BHAR PAHAR DO------FUCH---------FUCK ME O BASTARD--------PUCH ME--OHHH--- Rohini was urging Pramod to screw. Pramod was shouting SALI---- ITNI SAALO KA BAAD TUM SE MILA HAI--------RAT BHAR CHODUNGA TUJE-------he was ramming ----
After fucking for 20 minutes, he withdrew his shaft and again fucked Rohini in doggy style slapping her buttocks. After 10 minutes, Pramod discharged in her mouth. Rohini swallowed his cum shamelessly cleaning his lund completely. I had discharged for the second time.
Then Pramod went kissing Rohini. Next day I got my promotion letter. Now my lady readers, please give a hand to me and send your opinions. My gent readers can start masturbating/fucking thinking of my sexy wife, Thanks to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.