Saturday 15 September 2012

Unforgettable Experience With Arshita


Hello Readers, My name is Neev, I am from mumbai. I regularly visit ISS,I am going to narrate on one of my best incident of love to you all. This happened when I was 22 years of age, joined a reputed a company at Mumbai as IT engineer.  I was enjoying my life, 5 days of work weekend masti with friends. One Monday morning while leaving to office I found a girl in lift, we just wished each other smile, later I found out she stays on 7th floor and her name is Preethi. We became friends soon and started going out as well. I was not so interested in her but she used to like me. A week later we planned for a movie, she asked me to book 3 tickets , i was surprised to see a nother gal with preethi near Mall. Preethi introduced her cousin Arshita, they were of same age. But Arshita was amazing, she had lovely figure. anyone would fall for her. After the movie even Arshita came with Preethi, same day around 8 PM I met both of them again at our Garden. I just wanted to express my feelings to Arshita, could not tell her since her preethi was with her like Chipku. While going back I gave a note to Arshita with no and asked to call me. I was desperately waiting for her call at same time was scared if she inform this to Preethi. Around 11 PM I got a Text saying HI...
..I knew it was Aaru (Arshita) I asked her if preethi knows that I gave my no, she said No and I was so happy. that day we were texting till morning and I told her I love you....she didn't give her answer...I asked her to meet me alone next day . planned to go for movie again since that is the safe place and no one can recognize her. There were hardly few people in theater. I kept my hand on her and feeling the warmth, My tool started growing an dcould not control and asked if I can kiss her. she said I didnt tell you if I love you or not and how could you ask for kiss. I felt very low and removed my hand from her. after some time she turned my side and placed her lips on mine...we had a smooch for almost 15 mins, it was a Great feeling, we hugged each other and she said she loves me. I kept my hand on her shoulder and started caressing, slowly I reached her right breast, she did not react, i took it as green signal and pressed her boob, she had closed her eyes, I tried to unhook her salwar from behind but it has very tight. she had great pair of boobs. so I enjoyed only from top. after the movie she got into my Car and again we kissed hard. I still had tent on my Pant, I went home and released my load by my hands. I was waiting for a opportunity to fuck her, 3 days passed we used to kiss and hug each other whenever we met in lift. finally the day came, Aru was leaving back her place from preethi place. I told her that i will drop her home. i picked her up outside the society and it was 7 pm and dark outside. for my luck dat day she had wore skirt and Tshirt and was looking stunning. on the way to her home my office comes, I told aaru that I need to collect some docs and will need 10 mins, I parked my car and closed all windows and straight wat started kissing her. she is started responding, today I had direct access to her boobs as she had t shirt. I pinched her nipples and put one boob out and started licking it...aaru was breathing heavily. she moved her hand on my dick and started massaging it. I pulled her T shirt and removed skirt too. I opnened my pant too, I knew she is going to take time since it was first time for her and I wanted to finish my work before any security guard arrive to parking lot......I made her nude and reached her pussy, it was very cleanly shaved and very pinkish. I started licking her pussy, she got very excited and stared moaning loudly meanwhile I managed to put my dick in her mouth..initially she dint like like it but looking at the way i was looking her pussy she started stroking it from mouth. i was about to put my load out, I took the dick out and turned her towards me and started kissing her again. she was very wet now, she said not to insert penis in her pussy since we did not have protection. I convinced her that I will remove at right time.. she was scared of pain since it was first time for her. I slowly started rubbing my dick on her hole and tried to put in, it was very tight. I put my one finger and managed to break her hymen. she cried with pain , imdietly I closed her mouth by mine and put my dick in her hole, it was bleeding. started with small jerks and when I so her she too started enjoying it , I started to jerk fast......it took almost 17 mins and removed my dick out and released all load on her boobs. she said yakkkk but she had that happiness in her face. Both dressed up and I dropped her home. then it became a habit for us, in every movie that we go I used finger her and she used give a owesum blowjob. I fucked her more than 25 times in before I left Mumbai. Now I got my transfer to Bangalore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.