Friday 7 September 2012

Sexy story of a cheating wife

Before I narrate this incident I must tell everyone a little about myself. I'm a normal housewife and I'm married to an architect engineer who is sort of well-to-do person but extremly busy in his work and often has to stay at the field longer, and that annoys me sometimes alot because I need time and other than that I have some physical needs
which are poorly carried out by my young hardworking husband. I'm 28 and I have a figure that makes most of the men go crazy (I'm not boasting myself), I have a figure 36 ' 28 ' 38 and I work out alot to keep my sexy body in shape. So back to the incident, It happened some 3 months ago when my neighbour's apartment was out for sale and a handsome stud
with a beautiful well-built body bought it, his name was Shoaib and he was living alone as he came in the city just to acquire his education. He was studying ACCA and I was really impressed by his looks and his beautiful body.
As he was living there alone, he had some problems managing his food and cleaning stuff etc. and no housemaid was willing to work in a house with a lonely lad in it so he often did his work himself and once it happened that he was just wearing his tight-jeans shorts and was cleaning with a broom when I came out to put the garbage aside and saw him

there and I was amazed to see the shape of his cock in his shorts. It must be a very powerful tool and I imagined him inside me and masturbated twice and took a bath. Soon he became friendly with me concerning help in food and refreshments so he would often come to ask for something when my husband was not around.
I many times noticed him looking at my cleavage, checking out my bums and I always enjoyed his attention. One day I had to mail a friend of mine urgently and my pc was out of order, I was quite worried as to what will happen now and suddenly it came to my mind to ask Shoaib to let me use his pc. I checked up my cupboard and dressed up sexily to make him go crazy.
I wore a short black sleeveless top that reveals alot of cleavage and a bit of my belly too. And a tight blue denim jeans and wore perfume heavily. I went to his place, rang his bell and he came out dressed up as usual in his tight-jeans shorts (as he don't have much visitors here, so he doesn't expect anyone) and he was quite very much astonished to find me at his doorstep.
He asked me is everythink okay? and I smiled back and inquired If I can use his pc to mail a friend to which he happily agreed. He asked me in and closed the door behind me as I was not a very frequent visitor but I sometimes visited him if I had to get something from the grocery market.
He showed me into his bedroom where he kept his laptop and was about to leave when I asked him to sit down as there was nothing so private and I obviously didn't mind him sitting beside me so together we sat on his double-bed. We both were talking about different general topics and I finally sent the mail and I was finished with the work when he went to the kitchen
and brought me some cool cola and we drank together. Suddenly the topic changed towards movies and the unneccesary sex shown in it which was spoiling our young generation and I joked at him that "You are also young, what about you? Do you enjoy the sex in the movies?" and he replied " I do sometimes".
He asked me a personal question "Do you enjoy sex with your husband?" and I was like amazed at his courage but finally managed to answer " Yeah he's good" but he sensed my sorrow and he said to me " I can give pleasures that you can't even imagine". I was quite flabbergasted at his courage to say such words to me as he never seemed
to be that kind of person. Inside me I was screaming like a wild bitch yes baby fuck me bad and hard, I want that long rod inside me and I want to feel you inside me right here right now but I excused myself and stood up to go back but all of a sudden he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards himself and kissed me passionately,
I was driving mad with pleasure but I said back to him "Let me go, this is not right & I'm married, we can't do this" but he wouldn't listen to me. I freed myself from him and walked towards the door but he lifted me on his shoulders and threw me on the bed, I was loving it, I had always loved forced sex and today my dream was coming true.
He jumped on me like a hungry lion and kissed me again, I was not responding to him althought I was wet enough but I didn't wanted to lose that easy so I kept on trying to get away from him but offcourse he was too strong for me. Then he started licking and biting my neck and I moaned out loud and he increased his speed.
I was in seventh heaven, the pleasure he was giving is not easy to be described. He licked my breast line and tore open my top, I wasn't wearing any bra and that made him even more horny and when he tore open my top I finally gave in and grabbed his face and kissed him madly. He freed me from my torn top and started sucking my breasts
which were erect as I was really turned on by his animal-act. I never expected him to be this good in the bed. Then he licked my bellyhole and took off my jeans, I took off his shorts and to my amazement, his cock was 10 inches in size while my husband was just 7. I wanted to lick his tool but he wouldn't let me, instead he grabbed my hair and said to me
"You are my slut, and you will do only what I will let you, Okay?" I nodded in yes and he smiled naughtily at me and still holding my hair, he forced his enormous dick into my mouth and I swallowed half of it and this forced sex was giving me intense pleasures beyond measures. my panty was wet with the juices flowing from my pussy hole
and he took off my panty. He grabbed my legs and pulled me towards himself and started licking my pussy and I immediately had an orgasm but he kept on licking me down there and I was screaming and moaning with pleasure, I grabbed his hair and pushed him more into my hole to let him know I wanted him more deep inside me. and suddenly he stopped,
he lifted me in his arms and I locked my legs on his back and he leaned me on the wall and entered half of his cock inside my waiting, hungry and well lubricated pussy, I moaned so loud and screamed at him " fill me up with all of it, fuck me now I can't take it anymore I want to feel you inside me now" he didn't wasted time and thrusted
all of it inside me and I was mad with pleasure and I moaned very loud and screamed at him " fuck me hard, treat me like the bitch I am, I am all yours, fuck me roughly I want it now". He started fucking me slowly at first, he was teasing but as I bitted him on the neck and started licking his neck, he went mad with pleasure and started giving me hard power fucks.
Every power thrust neared me to my orgasm and I cummed thrice feeling his large cock inside me. But he didn't let me go that easy so he again threw me on the bed and took hold of my hips, grabbed my hair and entered in my back hole and began fucking me roughly in my ass and I was at my wits end, this guy has a slot of stamina.
He didn't cared about my screaming and kept on fucking me badly like a whore and finally cummed inside my ass and we both laid on the bed for sometime and then I borrowed one of his t-shirts as my top was torn by my loving champ and I hurried back home because
my husband would be home soon and I had not even finished cooking. I promised him that we will continue this again when my husband will go to work and he willingly agreed to it. After all, I got the love I was looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.