Saturday 29 September 2012

The Next Man Fucked My Wife


Our sex had been greatly enhanced by a man fucking my wife in a hotel just once. But I always wondered why I had let another man fuck her and she had given into him so easily. I felt a little jealous that another man had touched and entered her but hot at the same time! Every time I got into her, the vision of the man entering her filled my mind and made me hot and aroused!!
She did not talk about having sex with another man for a year but I always felt hot when I thought about it. When we fucked, I asked her about Anup and though aroused, she was evasive and just mentioned she had been fucked and that was all. But one evening in bed, she suddenly said maybe she should have sex with another perdaughter. I had been thinking about it, and though it did bother me, it made me real hot and nice!
I asked who she had in mind. She told me that Kannan, who worked in the office with her and who played the tabla for her when she taught dancing. He had kept eyeing her milk filled breasts with hot looks! Also he would be gone in a week’s time to his new place of posting far away so she thought that she could have him once or twice in the short time. When I told her that she could invite her for drink on Saturday, she said she already had! What I did not know but was to learn later was that she was already fucked him the day before! This is what happened:


I had been away in town engaged in work and she had returned early at 1 pm to feed our daughter when Kannan passed by the house.  She invited him in on some pretext and was talking on some mundane thing. With the feeding our daughter over she told the 13 year old girl, who looked after our daughter, to take him to the park. Kannan, in the meanwhile watching my wife getting the daughter ready for the park, seeing her at close range her breast and ass, could hardly control himself. She wore a ghagra but with no petticoat and only a t-shirt without a bra. Her breast was big now and full of milk.
Just as soon as the girl left the house with our daughter, Kannan caught hold of my wife and began kissing her. She struggled a bit but he did not let go and dragged her into the bedroom where she fell into the bed and he on top of her. The girl, in the meanwhile, had come back to get something she had forgotten, had seen her through the open door, on the bed with the man on top! She looked surprised but did not say anything and left as quickly as she had come in.
My wife pushed Kannan away saying that look what you did! He was at a loss but my wife made him sit still on my chair while he went out to see that everything was alright with my daughter and the girl. She came back a few minutes later, and everything all fine and she began looking through the books on the shelf, standing just next to where Kannan was sitting by the table and bookself.  One his hands cupped the left buttock. She did not budge but looked down at him as if to say you naughty boy! He then ran his hand up and was surprised to find that she wore no panties. In the meantime she sat down to prevent him from feeling her more saying that he should not do these things! Not with conviction though! She was hot and sexy. He pulled her up, pushed her against the wall, lifted her skirt and against her mild and feeble resistance, fucked her quickly.
The next day he came late in the evening on my invitation and without me knowing what had happened.
We sat around for some time in the living room till our baby had gone to sleep and the nursemaid had dinner and gone to bed. I invited him to our study, adjacent to our bedroom and showed him a few magazines and books and excused myself to go to the toilet. I quietly doubled back and watched from behind the curtains of our room. I was surprised to see that she was pressing her breast while she was serving him some drinks and snacks and she allowed him to do so!! (I did not know then that he had done her quickly the night before!)
When I came back we chatted about mundane things until I suggested that he should teach my wife how to play rummy. He and my wife quickly sat together at the table and I joined them. I put the lights low so that only the cards could be seen! My wife was watching and listening intently to him while I played a few games. Then I said I was going to sleep and but she could learn and continue if they liked. I had an important meeting to go to tomorrow. I said ‘good night’ and promptly went to bed. My wife said she would follow soon but that she had to see few things in the house.  Kannan said he had to go and I should get a good night sleep.  But they kept sitting as I left. I went to bed but kept my ears open!
They kept on talking but after some time felt silent. They were probably kissing and he must have been running his hand all over her! Then he got up and told my wife that it was late and he should go. My wife went to see him off but they both disappeared in the darkness of the drawing room. They had both stopped. She had held on to him as he had lifted her and penetrated her, coming quickly. She wore nothing underneath! In the few minutes that I had waited and then got up to see quietly what was going on, it was all over and he was gone.
My wife was naked with her skirt held high above the waist and cum running down her thighs. She was going to wash it off when she ran into me. She was hot and caught hold off my hand and put it to her cunt for me to feel the slippery wetness and the heat! I was feeling hot and immediately took out my rod and put it into her. She moaned and sighed and came again as I released my load.
The next day I pretended to go out of town for the night and started off in the afternoon. However, I returned at 4 o’clock and stayed in the house leaving my scooter at a nearby shop. My wife had spoken to him already about coming at around 7:30 pm, after the nursemaid had gone to sleep. Kannan agreed. I was to hide in the store room and sleep for the night in the little extra room and also served as my study.
In the meanwhile, I had made a pin hole from the little extra room to the bed room through the wood and cement joint. The pin hole looked directly on to the bed in which the occupants would be facing me and it was perfect for viewing if the lights were put out at my end. I covered the little hole with paper and waited.
At 7:45 pm Kannan suddenly came through the open back door! I had not been warned but luckily I was already in my room. He had ascertained that the girl had gone to sleep and that my wife was alone with the baby sleeping on the cot. He closed the door and came quietly into our bedroom where my wife was waiting in anticipation. With my heart racing I removed the paper covering the pin hole and looked into the room.  T hey could be seen by the dim yet visible table lamp which she had put on.
What I saw was my wife on the bed and breastfeeding the baby who had got up. She was wearing only a petticoat. Kannan was removing his clothes.  Then he lay down behind her and holding her while she put the baby to sleep again. They lay in this position for some time. Then he turned her around to him and with closed eyes she gave him her mouth to be kissed! He kissed her, mouth open and his hand moving and pressing her breasts and thighs!
This was the first time I had seen another man kissing and fondling her breasts! She was feeling hot and aroused and her head went back with a soft moan! I was also aroused and wanted to join her! This sent a rush of tingling sensation through me and I wanted desperately to walk in and join them! I could feel the intense and powerful feeling in my groins and manhood. I began to masturbate! My wife was only in a petticoat and which was removed by Kannan. He was also fondling and pressing  her breasts.  I felt a great shivering and hotness! She was being felt by another man, fondled and caressed, and moaning ooohhhh aaahhhh!! I could bear it no longer I came!! With a gush I had never felt before! But I continued to watch.
Kannan was now kneeling above her and between her legs as she lay naked and spread for him! He touched her vagina for some time and I was totally surprised that she was not a bit ticklish but loved his feeling her! He then slowly entered her while she totally gave herself to him. He gently fell on her, kissing her and then moving on her. I watched a man fuck her for the first time and he appeared big and to totally cover her. She held her head back and shook her head from side to side and her hand sometimes held on to him or griped the bed sheets! Her eyes were closed but you could see the intense enjoyment she felt and she came into orgasm with a loud hissing sound and moaning. Kannan also came with jerky movements.
They lay for some time and I waited for him to go so I could fuck my loving wife. She had taken a load of come and I wanted to feel it. But it was not to be. Kannan got up but not to go! He just put off the light and got into bed again. Now I could not see them! They were quiet now. I also lay quietly for about an hour before I heard them again. I could hear her moaning with almost a crying sound and I could hear Kannan fuck her with the noise from the bed! I must have gone to sleep at about 1 AM, alone that night and unable to fuck my wife because of another man in the bed room with her. Kannan left the house the next morning at around 6:30 AM. She later told me that Kannan had fucked her 5 times that night!
Kannan fucked my wife for 2 more nights before he was transferred!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.