Thursday 5 September 2013

Sujata getting fucked by servant Raghav

Let me first describe myself to you. I am Sujata, 30 years old, married, have a one year old son. I stay in Mumbai (India). I am 5 feet 7 inches, fair in colour, more then average looks. My vitals are 38-28-40.,My friends always told me that I should be a model as I had a very sexy body.
My husband died in road accident due to drunken driving, 4 years before and my son was taken away by his sister. So I shifted to my parent’s house and resumed my higher studies, so that I can independently work and earn a living.

My parents work due to which they travel a lot.We have a full time servant – cum – cook. His name was Raghav. He was around 55 years, with a very dark complexion. He otherwise had good facial features. I often noticed that he use to give me strange looks but I never cared. There was not much work for him as my parents love to stay out at night and party.
One day my parents told me they are going on a month long vacation with their friends to Europe. I was unable to come as my final exams was going on. They left on a month long holiday. Now the house was left entirely to me and Raghav, for one month.
That day I came back from my college after giving my last exam paper. I was feeling very relaxed and free. I took shower and ate. Raghav cleaned the table and went to his room. After watching some TV I went to my room.It was late night but I was unable to sleep. I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. It was dark in the lobby. I saw some light in the living room.

I slowly walked towards it and peeked through the door. It was Raghav sitting on the floor. He was watching movie songs on TV. My attention was on Raghav who had his lungi open and he was caressing his dick while watching actresses. When I saw his dick I froze, as I never saw such a big cock in my life.
It was semi erect but even in that condition it was at least 9 inches long and it was thick as the size of my forearms. For the age of Raghav at 55 years, it was a massive cock. I don’t know what got into me, but I felt like touching Raghavs thick long lund, immediately. May be I was sexually frustrated, not having been fucked for over 4 years.
I started getting a tingling feeling between my legs and my pussy began to get wet and itchy. I was thinking that how it will feel to take this giant thing in my hands and inside me. Most of you must be thinking me crazy that a 28 year old beautiful girl can have any man she wants; why then need a 55 yr old servant like Raghav; but at that time, I was so caught up in passion that I was unable to reason clearly, because I was deprived of sex for so many years.
Main jawan thi aur itna bara lund dekh kar mujhme josh chad gaya tha. I slowly went back into my bed and that whole night I fantasized and started to make plans on how to have sex with Raghav. I had noticed that Raghav sometimes stares at me. So I guessed he is interested in me but was scared to do anything. From next morning I started to stay at home. I mostly wore very tight and fitting clothes with deep necks in which my body looks very sexy.
When ever Raghav works in kitchen, I would go there as I need something to eat or drink. Most time I noticed Raghav glancing at my boobs and figure. Some times when he was cooking I started going and stand very close to him pretending to watch what he was doing. In my next step of plans I stopped wearing any bras under my clothes.
I even shaved my cunt and stopped wearing panties. So whenever I walked, my breasts bounced like two heavy balls and my buttocks used to swing freely. At dinner time I mostly use to wear my nighty. I purchased see-through nighties which were short. I was trying to make Raghav more frustrated, so that he will come to me by himself. But it seemed that even he was afraid to make the first move.
One night when it was dinner time I wore a very light yellow nighty which was see through. My big boobs were visible from it and swung freely. I sat on the chair. Raghav started serving dinner. I noticed he was very nervous as he was keep on looking at my body. I noticed that he slowly rubbed his cock when ever he gets a chance, as he was getting horny by the sight.
My mind was working fast. After dinner, I went to my bedroom and I let Raghav have his dinner. Near the bedroom door, I purposely poured some water and acted as if I slipped and fell down and gave a loud shriek of pain. I acted as if I was badly sprained my lower back. Acting as per plan, Maine jadli se apni nighty utthayee and was showing my silky thighs.
I was not wearing any undergarments. Raghav came running was stunned what happened. “ Kya Hua Memsaab?” I said that I badly slipped and fell down and am not able to get up. He said "Mem sahib I will take you to your room where you can put an ointment". He than carried me to my room with his left hand encircled upto my left breast and his right hand holding my buttocks and bare thighs. I put a blanket on myself and turned to lie face down.
He brought a bottle of Nivea Milk cream and asked if he can apply it. I said “yes”. Raghav asked “Kahaan dard ho raha hai ?” I said the pain is on my shoulder and lower back. He then started massaging my shoulder. I told him to massage my lower back also. He slowly put his hand under the chaddar. Now he was massaging my lower back and my buttocks.
My eyes were closed but I could feel his strong hands on my buttocks going up and down and kneading them like flour. I opened my eyes and saw that he was enjoying it too. I could see the hunger of sex in his eyes. Occasionally, he was also feeling horny and rubbing his cock from the top of his lungi slowly.
He said "Memsahib aur kaha lagaoo?" I said Raghav "Thora neeche mere jaangho ke andar be massage karo. Bahut dard ho rahi hai". He moved his hands more towards my inner thighs. I could feel his hand some inches away from my wet cunt. I was enjoying it thoroughly. I asked Raghav to massage some more cream on my back and ass-cheeks as it was paining from my fall.
I removed my blanket and lifted my short nighty. I was completely naked in front of him.He slowly put some cream in his hand and start massaging my buttocks. He was getting bolder and squeezing them gently. My cunt was soaking wet and was oozing. I could see he was ready to join me in bed any second. He was now touching my cunt and I could feel his fingers on my soft shaved pussy.
Raghav was getting bolder. Slowly he started playing with my clitoris and inserted one finger in my cunt. I said "Yeh kya kar rahe ho” he said 'Mem sahib, aapke badan ka saara dard door kar doonga. "I was enjoying it so much, I just closed my eyes and sighed with pleasure. Raghav started to increase the speed of his finger inside my vagina. My cunt was wet and fully lubricated.
Suddenly Raghav said “ Memsaab,Main apne aap ko kaabu mein nahin rakh paa raha hoon. I told Raghav “ Theek hai, mujhe bhi bahut mazaa aa rahaa hai..isliye main kuch nahin boloongi…par,vaada karo ki tum bhi kisiko kuchh nahi bataoge.” He agreed. I knew that he was a villager and must be very raw with sex.
I turned on my back, smiled sheepishly and pulled him on top of me. He started sucking my boobs. He was sucking them, and soaking them with his tongue and also kneading my breasts with both hands.My nipples were fully erect.He was pinching my nipples which made me more wet. He stood up, removed his shirt and joined me again in bed. Now he was wearing only a lungi.
I slowly pushed him down towards my pussy. He knew what I wanted and started licking it. Till now my cunt was full of my juices, Raghav meri choot buhat teizi se chaat raha tha. Sometimes he slowly bit my clitoris and kissed and sucked on it. I was moaning uncontrollably. I was holding Raghav’s head between my legs. I was thrusting his face hard into my pussy.
At one time, he thrust his tongue deep in my pussy hole and I screamed with pleasure. My moanings were becoming louder AHHHHHHH UMMMMMM. Meri awaz sunkar woh aur josh main akar meri choot chatne laga. After a while I started moving faster. I was ready to cum and a huge orgasm was building up.
Raghav started licking me harder and faster and then with a large moan and scream of joy, I came. I thrust Raghav’s face deep in my pussy and held him tightly there. I was moving my pussy up and down as if I was fucking his face. Voices of pleasure were coming out of my mouth AaaaaaaaaaHHHHHH….oooohhhhh…hmmmummmmmmm.
Bahut mazaa aa raha hai Raghav….I sighed. Raghav started to push his tongue deeper inside my vagina and I splurged my first big orgasm. He came up and said "Memsahib apki choot buhat naram hai aur uska maza bhi lajawab hai" I said "Raghav ab yeh choot aajse tumhari hai, tumhein jo karna hai tum iske saath karo".
He then threw open his lungi and out sprang his massive cock. I was awestruck. I was scared and also overjoyed. Hesitantly, I took it into my hands. It was jet black with all its veins protruding. The cock was about 8” long with an additional 2 inches of its mushroom sized head. I was admiring its length and girth. Suddenly Raghav asked me to suck his lund which was fully erect.
He said “Memsaab, kya aap meri lund ko apne muh mein lekar choosogi? Kya main aapko mooh mein chod sakta hoon?. I said…”Raghav, main chaahti hoon ki tum mujhe meri har chhed mei chodo…tabhi mujhe chain milega”. I obliged him and started sucking his massive 10” pole. I was licking it and sucking it as it was huge ice cream cone.
I was slowly caressing his huge balls with my other hand I kept on sucking and licking him all over the length of his dick and also took his balls inside my mouth.Uske moo se dabi dabi siskariyan nikal rahi thi. AHHH…aaahhh… he kept on moaning and after 30 minutes of good sucking he start to moan louder. I knew than that he is about to cum.
I start to suck him faster and tried to take his full cock in my mouth. His cock hardened and after few minutes he ejaculated his semen in spurts and his spurts kept on coming . He emptied his entire load in my mouth and my mouth was full of his juices. He came for about 30 seconds continuously and I greedily swallowed every bit of his juice. I kissed him full on his lips. He was awesome and had the stamina of a horse.
After sucking Raghavs dick clean, I felt very horny and was now ready for a good long session of raw sex. Raghav sucked my boobs for some time, then again licked my cunt. I was again soaking wet. He then stood near the bed, pulled me to the edge of the bed, opened my legs wide, and holding his lock cock placed its mushroom head on my pussy and tickled my clitoris with it.
After some time he placed his cock-head on my vaginal opening and gently pushed his cock inside. He never imagined that a person like him will have sex with a girl like me. Raghav then slowly thrust his big lund in me. I sighed with pleasure.I said, "Raghav tumhara lund itna bara hai yeh mere under kaise jayega - meri choot to phat jayegi".
In response he smiled and thrust his dick fully in my pussy. I screamed in pain and pleasure. His entire 10 inches had slided into my hole. He stopped again and started sucking my boobs. At the same time he was slowly moving his dick in and out, which was completely and deep inside me. For the first time, I felt that a complete man was inside my cunt.
His huge cock had engulfed every bit of space inside my vagina and it was a sensuous feeling of fullness inside me. In short it was indescribable and heavenly pleasure. Now I had started to enjoy his cock inside me and Raghav was sucking my boobs hungrily and at the same time he was thrusting his massive pole in and out of me.
He pulled out half his length and then he thrust all of his dick deep inside me - he stayed there for a while then took half of his dick out from my pussy and give another large thrust. I screamed with pain and delight. My cunt was full with his long and thick lund. His massive cock was touching all the walls of my inside cunt and the sensation was heavenly.
Raghav stayed still for a while than he started to caress my boobs,my buttocks, ass-creeks and was also kissing my lips and rolling his tongue inside me. He was slowly moving in and out of my pussy and at the same time was thrusting deeper and deeper. I was loving every bit of this great fucking and Raghav didnt stop. He kept on moving in and out. I was enjoying his magnificient cock.
The sounds of “chhapp…chap… chhapp…chhapp..” of his cock pounding my cunt and balls slamming against my buttocks were reverberating in the empty house. I was moaning loudly with pleasure but there was no one to listen as whole house was empty. "AHHHHHHHHHHH Raghav", “ chodo mujhe, aur zor se chodo,,,fuck me…fuck me…deeper…harder.
Keep on banging..keep it going…chodte raho mujhe Raghav..I screamed in delight and pleasure. I was enjoying it throughly. All of a sudden Raghav pulled his cock out, lifted and turned me upside down and placed me on all fours. He separated both my legs and pushed his cock inside my pussy from behind and started to ram and thrust me.
Raghav was lovingly, caringly but strongly pumping his massive cock inside my cunt…My pleasure and enjoyment knew no bounds and I kept on screaming in delight. aaahhaahhhh… hmmmmmummmm.. Raghav, mere yaar, mera dost…mujhe chodo…chodo.. tumhaare lund ka koi jawaab nahin…. Kya mast chudai hai… ooohhh…aaaahhhhh…Chodo…fuck me…fuck me…aaahhh…uuhhh.
Jam ke mujhe chodo Raghav… “ Raghav’s balls were hitting my G-spot and was creating a multiplying effect of enjoyment. With another hand he was tickling my ass-hole gently. He spit some saliva onto my ass-hole and started to rub it and it was giving me a heavenly pleasure. I had never imagined that ass-hole could also be a tool for sex.
But it was sensational feeling to have his finger in my ass and his lund fully embedded into my cunt. My cunt was now getting more wet with lubrication. Mujhe buhat maja aa raha tha. Raghav ne ab zor se dhake marne shuru kardiye ;woh mujhe buhat bedardi se chod raha tha. Uska majboot lund engine ka piston ki tarah andar-baahar ho raha tha.
Mere mummay uske haath mey the, jinhe woh khoob zor zor se masal raha tha. Beech beech mein, Raghav apne ungli meri gaand ke andar-baahar kar raha tha. Woh meri khoob chudai kar raha tha. Main bhi neeche se, gaand uchka-uchka kar dhakke maar rahi thi. Mujhe chodte hue 30 minute hogaye, lekin woh abhi tak nahi jhara tha main 30 minute main 2 baar jhar chuki thi.
Lekin woh ruk nahi raha tha aur khob zor se meri chudai main laga hua tha. Pure kamre main humdono ki zor zor ki siskariya aur aahain aur chudai ki awaz goonj rahi thi AHHHHHHH, UMMMMMMMM. Meri choot bilkul geeli hogayi thi aur chudai karte samay khoob “chhap chhap – Phuchh-Phuchh” ki awaz lagataar goonj rahi thi. Hum dono paseeney main naha rahe thei, lekin rukne ka naam nahi le rahe the.
We both were like a dog and bitch and Raghav was clasping me like a bitch and was pounding me. I was in seventh heaven. I had never been fucked like this before. Ussne mere dono chuttar haath se pakre hue the aur ungli meri gaand ke ched par jaadu kar rahe they, aur khub jor jor se apna lund andar-baahar kar raha tha. Main phir jharne wali thi.
Maine apni raftar tej kardi AHHHHAHHHHHHH "Raghav main jharne wali hoon AHHHH UMMMMMMMMMMMM, Main josh se zor zor se siskariya bhar rahi thi aur khushi sey chilla rahi thi. Poore kamre main meri aahain goonj rahi thi lekin mujhe kuch hosh nahi tha AHHHHHHH Raghav main jhar rahi hoonnnnnnnnnnn ummmmmmm aahhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhh."And then I came, again and again.
Karib 45 minute ke baad Raghav ne bhi apni raftar aur tej kardi aur khoob teiji se mujhe chodne laga. Main samajh gayi ke woh ab jharne wala hai. Main bhi khoob jor se dhake marne lagi. Thori der main uske moon se josh se awaz nikalne lagi.Main phir sey jharne wali thi aur khoob zor se awaz nikaal rahi thi.
Raghav ne aik zor ka dhakka mara aur apni lund geherai tak mere under daldi. Hum dono ek saath jhar rahe thei.Raghav ne pichkaari ki tarah apna sara veerya meri choot main nikal diya. Meri choot uske veerya se bhar gayi thi. I started to lie down on my face, with Raghav’s cock still embedded inside my cunt. Raghav was sleeping on me and started to lick my shoulders and back.
At the same time his semen was still coming out inside me in small bursts. After some rest we both got up and went to kitchen. We had some milk with dry fruits. We both were hungry after our very long love session so we ate and became reenergized again. We both then went to sleep with his big cock inside me.
Next day we woke up, had breakfast together, took shower together and both of us were nude inside the house. We had nothing to worry as there was no one to come at the house. We stayed naked the whole day. While we both were having bath together. First, I was soaping him fully. His shoulders, back and then when he turned to face me, I was rubbing his chest and applied soap over the full length and width of his mighty 10” cock.
His mighty cock was again ready and standing upto its full glory. It was his turn and he was bathing me with soap.He was rubbing soap on my buttocks, in my ass creek and was tickling my ass-hole. All of a sudden, Raghav said “ Memsahab, ek ched mein lund ghusaana toh bhool gaye hum dono” Raghav ne apne ungli meri gaand ke ched mein ghusate hua bola “ Yahaan memsahib”.
I was horrified and said “Nahin Raghav, mujhe bahut dard hoga aur maine kabhi bhi gaand nahin marwaaya hai”. He said… ”Memsahab, shuru mein thoda darad hoga, parantu uske baad jitna mazaa aayega, aap hamesha gaand maarne ki hi baat karogi…mujh par vishwaas rakhiye…bahut mazaa aayega aapko aur mujhe bhi.
Saying this he asked me to bend over the bath tub, got some oil from the shelf and liberally applied oil inside my arse-hole with his thick finger. I screamed in pain…. Seeing me in pain, Raghav then lifted my ass in the air and poured oil into my asshole. He also took some Vaseline and pushed Vaseline inside my ass.
Gradually his finger started to go in freely inside my ass and my pain reduced. I started to gradually enjoy his finger inside my ass and asked him to pour some more oil inside. After this, I mixed oil and Vaseline and put it liberally onto his mighty cock so that it became soft and slippery. He asked me to bend once again like a dog/bitch and mounted me from behind.
Raghav placed his huge cock on the entrance of my ass-hole and gently gave a push. His cock head had gone inside but it was paining me immensely. So Raghav took it out and applied more Vaseline on his cock-head. A little more pressure and nearly 4” of Raghav was inside my ass. He kept it there for some time, while with his hands he was fondling my breasts and fingering my cunt & clitoris.
My cunt was oozing and liquid was dripping from my cunt. It was a great sensation to be fucked in your ass. Raghav was right. Ass fucking is a great and novel idea. Raghav pressed more and almost 8 “ of his meat pole was sliding inside my ass with ease. Raghav noticed this and also my pleasure and gradually started to increase his thrusts slowly and steadily with regular pace.
His entire length of 10 inches was now sliding inside easily and his balls were hitting my G-spot and cunt. He was now holding me like a dog and pushing in and out of my ass. With one finger he was tickling my clitoris and had pushed one finger in my cunt. At the same time his cock was sliding and gliding inside my ass. I cannot explain the pleasure of ass-fucking, but it was exquisite.
I had found my MAN and my man was fucking me mad with joy.My enjoyment know no bounds. Suddenly Raghav started ramming me in my ass, harder and faster and with one huge thrust, he was splurging semen after semen inside my ass. I do not know how much semen Raghav had in his huge balls, but they were coming in splurges of small bursts, continuously.
Raghav had filled my ass with his semen and when he pulled his cock out, the semen was pouring onto the floor of the bathroom. My parents were out on a vacation abroad for one month. During this time Raghav was fucking me at least four to five times during the day and night. He had fucked me in every position. I was the most sexually satisfied woman on earth.
I could not have asked for a better lover who could satisfy all my sexual needs. We were living together, sleeping together and fucking together. I took all precautions that I should not get pregnant so that I could enjoy all my sexual fantasies without any encumberances.
Raghav still works for us and is still my lover.It is strange that I never thought of having any other guy apart from him as my lover as he satisfies me completely. I am addicted to his dick. My parents still go for long trips regularly and then we both have sex crazily for all day and nites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.