Friday 25 October 2013

Salma Was Much More

Some months back I was in Delhi and I went to a beauty clinic. I wanted a facial. The girl took me to a separate cubicle and asked me to take off my blouse and the sari. After I took off my blouse, she unhooked my bra and made me lie down with a towel covering my top. After doing my face, the girl was doing my throat and the area below. She also did my neck and back (making me sit up). In the process, my bra was removed.
Her hands went to the sides and were touching my armpit hair. As she felt my bushy armpits she offered to wax my armpit and whole body, but I refused. Then I realised her hands were going down and moving over my breasts & cleavage and at times touching my nipples. Though in other clinics they do touch the breasts it's restricted to the upper part and they never touch the nipples. This was not expected but I was feeling good and to signal the girl to continue I made light humming sound. She got the signal and continued at the breast with increased pressure with her fingers playing on the nipples. I really felt the pleasure and enjoyed it in silence.

I got into the mood and wanted to find out what more was possible. As she finished and cleaning me up with a wet towel, I asked her if body massage was done in the clinic. She said yes but by some other lady. As I asked for a body massage, she went out and another lady wearing a kaftan came in. She was in her fifties, was very tall and had a nice figure. She looked very nice in her salt & pepper hair. The lady made me stand up and the towel fell off. She said never mind and kept the towel away. She very casually untied my petticoat strings and took it off and I had no panty inside. I was thunder struck; I could never imagine that a customer could be made to undress like this in an Indian beauty clinic.



She was now looking at my body, at my breasts, at my belly, at my pubic hair. She made me turn and watched my backside. She lightly touched my belly, my butts, and my thighs, placed her hands horizontally below my breasts and said " nice body, no fat ".

She now took a fresh towel, spread it on the cot and helped me lie down on my stomach and covered my hips with another towel. She said that it was against the rules to expose a customer's body completely but she wanted to see what my body looked like.

She proceeded with a routine massage with my body mostly covered, but she had expert hands and her massage was really comfortable. She said her name was Salma and she belonged to a Muslim family from a village near Lucknow and was trained by her Mother, who was a masseuse with the royal families. She said that when she was sixteen her mother took her to the royal palaces and taught her how to give massage.

The ladies of the palace had an elaborate bathing arrangement and most ladies took massage two/ three times a week. The royal ladies were fully naked in the bathing area where they spent many hours. Their maids were also naked at times. The massage was a long process and was done by Sandal wood oil or Almond oil. She said every thing was very natural; there was no use of wax for hair removal.

As she proceeded with the massage she never uncovered me fully, but did massage my buttocks with her hands inside the towel. As she turned me over, she placed a towel to cover me from breasts to top of the thighs. As she was massaging my breasts with the towel in place I was longing for more. As if she read my mind, she said in this clinic the rule of keeping the cover spoils the massage and it's never the best. But she could give me such a massage at my home. I told her that I was not from Delhi and was staying in a hotel. I asked her to come to my hotel in the evening.

She came to my hotel room at 8.00 P.M. I was relaxing with a drink and was wearing a pair of denim shorts and a sleeveless tee shirt. Salma was still in her kaftan. She sat down by my side and asked me if I would like her to prepare a bath for me; which is very relaxing. I agreed and she went into the bathroom. In the mean time I finished my drink and poured a second one. She came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and took me to the bathtub.

There was a nice aroma of sandal wood oil and the bath was ready with warm water. She told me that I have to be fully undressed and I nodded. She took off my shorts, T-shirt and looked at me. My pubic hair was being seen through my lace panties; some hair came out from the sides. She took off my bra and panties and again looked at my whole body with admiring eyes. She held me around the waist and made me get into the tub. She made me sit down in the hot water and slowly put my whole body under water. She folded a towel in the form of a pillow and placed it on the rim of the tub for my head to rest comfortably.

I was feeling very relaxed and with the effect of whisky I was feeling sleepy. With my closed eyes I could feel that she was adding hot water from time to time to keep the temperature comfortable. I don't know how long I lied in the water like this. I suddenly felt that she was draining the water out. I opened my eyes and saw that she was getting ready to soap me. She very affectionately soaped my neck, arms, under arm (it was quite hairy as I did not shave for about two weeks), my belly, my legs, thighs and finally, my breasts and my hairy pussy. She touched my private parts but showed no eagerness for sex. I was also feeling shy to tell her that I was interested in sex.

Her towel was fixed with safety pin and was always in position. I could only see that her armpit was hairy with a few streaks of grey. At fifties she had very smooth skin and very fair in her body, not so much in the face. She was telling me the stories of the royal ladies. The maids or the masseuse undressed the ladies, only when ordered. The maids or the masseuse were some times asked to take off clothes if they could get wet or soaked with oil. The ladies took a lot of care of their bodies. They made sure the body was uniformly smooth all over. They took pains to remove the stain or mark on the waist due to the string of the dresses. Before and after the childbirth lot of care was taken to keep the skin smooth and to avoid stretch marks.

Some times the royal men took their bath in the harem. At that time, nobody except one or two special maids was allowed in the bathing area. At times, only the wife was present. On one occasion, Salma was called in to give massage to a man. His wife was present. The man was wearing a robe and the lady was naked. Both of them were in their forties but very good looking. Salma never massaged the lady before; her mother was her regular masseuse. She was called as her mother was absent.

The lady had a glowing pink skin and lot of body hair. The man was resting inclined on a low divan; the lady was sitting by his side and was playing with his beard. As Salma walked in both of them stood up. The lady made him turn his back towards Salma and took of his robe; he had a well-built figure. He lied down on a mattress and the lady covered him with a towel. By that time, Salma had a glance of his naked hairy body and his private parts. It was the first time Salma saw a naked man. Her body was shaking in tension. The lady asked Salma to start massage and Salma did.

After a while the man wanted to remove the towel. Salma did not know what to do and looked at the lady. She came over and herself removed the towel. Salma now had the full view of the male organ, which was getting bigger in size. She was very uneasy and was perspiring. The lady, to her great relief, sat close to the man and started massaging his pubic area. Salma carried on with massage in other parts. As the man was getting hotter he wanted Salma to come closer. But the lady came to her rescue and asked Salma to massage her back. The lady carried on with the man's cock and started fondling & caressing it. The man was getting more & more excited and started fondling the lady's breasts. The lady appeared to be embarrassed and asked Salma to go away. Salma immediately escaped.

As Salma was telling me the story, she was continuing to soap my body. She shampooed my armpit hair and the pubic hair. She made me stand and soaped me from the backside. She soaped my back, my neck & shoulders, my thighs, butts, even the asshole. She finally rinsed my body with hand shower and toweled me dry. We went back to the bedroom. I lied down on a sofa on which Salma spread a dry towel and I felt totally relaxed. Salma then started massaging me. The massage was very relaxing and totally uninhibited. She went to every corner of my body; she did my asshole very well, rubbed my pubic hair well. But still there was no sex; she never put her fingers inside my cunt. As I was getting eager for sex, I realised that Salma would not proceed unless I give her green signal. I noticed that Salma was sweating even in the air-conditioned room. I told her that she should take a little rest and jokingly told her that she had my permission to take off the towel. She smiled and sat down on a sofa. After a pause, she got up and took off the towel. She was a real beauty with glowing skin, nicely shaped breasts with strong nipples, a large spread of hairy triangle, which was salt & pepper! Her buttocks were well rounded, her thighs long and conical, her tummy not exactly flat but very well proportioned.

I felt that if I was to have sex with her it was necessary to get her into the mood. So, I offered her a drink, which she gladly accepted. I got up and made two stiff drinks. She took the drink eagerly and gulped half of it quickly. I went close to her and wiped her sweating body with a towel. I took the opportunity to touch her body as much as possible. After wiping her face, neck and shoulders I went down to her breasts, belly, waist, thighs, armpits and in the process brought my hands in contact with her body as much as possible.

I made her stand up and wiped her back and the butts. In the mean time, her drink was finished and I made her a stiffer drink, which she relished. When I felt that she was sufficiently tipsy I started asking about her sexual experience. She told me stories of the men in her life –

She first fell in love with a sentry in the palace when she was eighteen. He was a very handsome guy a couple of years older than him. They met stealthily and had physical relationship in the guy's quarters, avoiding everybody's eyes. What started in kissing soon turned into full scale love making. She still remembered her first intercourse that was painful but extremely pleasant. With the first taste of sex she became sex hungry and they made love two three times in a row. She became pregnant and had to get an abortion. It was a very bitter experience. She wanted to get married and the guy went home to seek permission. But he never came back. She missed him more physically than mentally.

She was getting crazy for sex. Her mother was a widow, but she discovered that she had a man in her life. She told her mother that she knew about the man and she had no objection. From then onwards, the man visited their house regularly. To give them a chance to be intimate she used to go away when the man came. One day, she returned home quietly and found that her mother was in the bedroom with the man. She peeped though the door and saw them.

The man had just started kissing her mother and was undressing her. Soon she saw her mother completely naked, for the very first time in her life. She had a heavy figure and very fair skin. The boobs were well shaped with large nipples. She had very thin pubic hair on a large pussy. As the man also undressed she was excited seeing his large cock. She watched their every action and masturbated.

From then onwards, she developed a greed for the man. One evening when the man came, she was alone as her mother was required to stay back at the palace for the night. Finding her alone the man showed some affection to her and she allowed him to get intimate. The man was really good at sex and they had two very exciting rounds. Afterwards, she had sex with the man quite a few times. Later, she had more opportunity to have sex in and around the palace. But did not like any of the men. After her mother died, she got a regular job in the palace. She turned out to be a very good masseuse and was a favourite of a few ladies.

One of the ladies also got her to massage her husband in her presence. Unlike her first experience, this lady did not protect her when during the massage her husband turned hot. The lady asked her to do the way her husband liked. She told Salma that it was expected that the masseuse serve the royal men well and even told her to take off her clothes like she did when she massaged the ladies. Salma was by now in her mid-twenties and strongly desired sex. So she willingly massaged the man's private parts, even sucked him. Eventually, they had very enjoyable sex with the lady present through out in a naked state.

After Salma was through the lady wanted sex and the man made love to her in Salma's presence. It was late in the evening, and Salma was asked to stay back. During the night the man had sex several times with both women. From then onwards, Salma became a permanent attendant to the couple.

After a few years, she left Lucknow and came over to Delhi in search of a job. Even after taking training as a beautician she was finding it difficult to find a regular job. At this time she heard about a widower looking for a masseuse – cum – companion. She jumped at the opportunity, as she had no taboo about sex. The middle-aged man turned out to be a very pleasant person. Salma became his mistress. She was with her for 6/7 years.

After the gentleman died, Salma took a job in a health club. She also worked as a masseuse and had a good number of ladies whom she massaged at home. At this stage, she met David, a hockey coach and fell in love with him. They got married and for the first time she had her home. David was a nice and caring husband. She led a decent married life with him. Only regret was that she could not have a child. Some permanent damage was done during the abortion she had at the early age. Though she loved David very much she, did at times, had sex on the side. Her adventurism about sex never died.After 16 years of married life, David died of a heart attack and Salma became single again.

While she was telling her life-story, I kept on pouring drinks to her and she was quite tipsy. As I was smoking, she also gave me company. We sat very close to each other and I showed my affection by touching her in the face, back, thighs, in the upper arms & armpits, in the belly but did not venture beyond. Hearing her stories, I realised that either she never had any womanly sex, or she was still a little shy to open up. I told her that as a masseuse, she must have come close to many women's naked body. Didn't she ever felt attracted to another woman?

She got up and brought her face very close to me; looked at my eyes and whispered, " As a masseuse, I do what my customer tells me to do. To many women I have given genital massage, which some time developed into sex between the two. But honestly speaking, I never really enjoyed sex with a woman. No really attractive lady asked for sex from me. I know that I am attractive to men, even now. But possibly not attractive to women."

Having heard this, I asked her, " To me you are very sexy. But am I attractive enough for you?"

That finally made it and both of us immediately started a very passionate kiss. We had sex for nothing less than two hours. She had a very skilful tongue, which worked wonders with my nipples, asshole and pussy. I was ecstatic and screamed in joy as her tongue was in my arsehole and pussy. Both of us came twice and it was one of the most enjoyable sexual experiences I ever had.

We both felt hungry after sex. So we showered together and started getting dressed. Salma's kaftan was a little wet and I gave her my jeans and blouse. My bra was a little big for her and she had no panty. Not having a panty wasn't a problem but having no bra was. So I gave her a loose printed top and she looked rather nice. Both of us dressed and went down to the lobby.

We had dinner at the coffee shop. After dinner we went to the bar and drank again. As we were sitting in the almost deserted bar (it was past mid-night), one young guy was sitting near our table, all alone. As he was frequently looking at us, we stared at him. He was in his mid-twenties. I never expected such a young guy to be interested in us.

But Slam whispered to me, "Ruby, the guy is very much interested in us. He looks very interesting. Do you fancy him?"

At this provocation, I felt tempted.

I whispered back, " I do, he looks great. But how do we proceed?"

" Leave it to me" she said.

She walked up to his table and asked for a light. As the guy lighted her cigarette, she started some conversation with him. Within minutes, she brought the guy over to our table. He was Inder, just returned from Europe and working for an Italian company. He was staying in the hotel. After chatting for a while, Salma proposed that we go to the disco. We went down to the basement and found the disco to be totally deserted. There was none but a DJ and a barman. We helped ourselves with drinks and settled down in a table.

Within minutes, Inder and Salma went to the dance floor. I saw them dancing very close to each other. They moved to a dark corner and I could see only their profiles. I guessed they were kissing each other. As they came back, Salma's smile said that she enjoyed his company. Inder invited me to the floor. Inder moved close to me and his body was touching mine. I enjoyed the closeness to a strong young body.

Inder slowly moved me to a dark corner where we were not clearly seen. He now held me closer and we had a cheek to cheek dance. He placed his arms around my neck and kissed me. I was a little scared that the DJ or the barman could see us. But after the kiss I noticed that the DJ was not there though the music was on. Even the barman was not seen. So I kissed Inder again and pressed my body on his and could feel his strong manhood on my groin. We kept on dancing while enjoying his body.

Suddenly, the music stopped. We went back to the table. As we wanted to leave, Inder wanted to have another drink. But the barman was nowhere to be seen. Inder looked disappointed. I was wondering whether to invite him over to the room for a drink.

Salma, as if she read my mind, said, " Ruby, you still have half a bottle whisky left in your Room, don't you?"

I said, " Yes, Inder you could come up to our room for a drink"

With that we ended up in our room. As we settled down with the drinks, Salma helped Inder taking off his sneakers.

She said, " Inder, you are perspiring. Would you like to cool down?"

As Inder nodded, without understanding the question, she brought a wet towel from the bathroom. She went close to him and wiped his face and neck with the towel. She pulled at his T-shirt and took it off, without giving him a chance to protest. He had no vest inside and his bare torso was fully in view. She wiped his back and chest, which was moderately hairy and lifted his arms and wiped his armpits. With this unsolicited care, Inder looked both surprised and delighted.

As Inder was relaxing on the sofa and nursing his drink, Salma asked me, " Ruby, how about cooling down a bit? You are perspiring too."

Before I replied she came to me and took off my top. She wiped me in the same manner. In addition, she unhooked my bra but did not remove it. She unbuttoned my jeans to wipe my waist. While I settled down on the bed with my bra unhooked and jeans unbuttoned, Salma was sitting close to Inder.

Since things proceeded well so far, I decided to get going. I said, " It's now your turn to get cooled Salma. But how can I take off your top? You have no bra!"


I watched Inder as he smiled in embarrassment. But Salma was undaunted.
She said, " with so much drinks and that close dance with Inder, I am so charged up that I don't even mind undressing" With this she took off her top to expose her lovely breasts.

" Inder, it's your turn to wipe me" she said and turned to him.

As Inder excitedly wiped her boobs, she stood up and took off her jeans to fully expose her ripe body with a shapely belly ending in a rich bushy triangle.

She held his face and brought it close to belly an said, " Wipe me with your tongue, dear"

Inder plunged into action with his tongue and licked her belly, belly button, thighs and the asshole and finally dipped his mouth on her pussy. As he did so, Salma waved at me to come close and pulled at my jeans.

I took off my bra & jeans. With only my panty on, I placed my boobs close to her lips and she sucked my nipples. By that time, Inder took out his mouth and undressed fully. His cock was nice 7 inches and very thick. I was lying on my back and Salma was sucking my breasts from the side. Inder placed himself between my thighs and entered me. Oh! It was a great sensation and with dual action on my breasts and pussy I came very quickly.

Then onwards, wild sex went on for the whole night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.