Tuesday 22 October 2013

Story of an Indian Village Woman

My hubby was a great fucker in the early years after marriage. He knew all the tricks of making me happy. I suspected he was very experienced in fucking women, though he never admitted. He fucked me in all the positions and before each fuck he used his fingers & tongue so well on my breasts, nipples, bellybutton, thighs, even in the asshole and most of the time I climaxed before the first fuck. (O jiv ar angul diye amar mai, maier bonta, nabhi, uru, emonki ponder phuto te porjyonto emon khela khelto, je ami prothom chodar agei jol khosiye pheltam.) And then he fucked me with such gusto, I can't tell you. (Ar or choday emon josh chhilo, je ki bolbo.). He fucked me in all positions, from top, from behind in doggie style and even in standing position. (Amake, bibhinno bhabe chudto, opor theke, pechhon theke, emonki danriye.)
Sometimes, he asked me to fuck him from top. Placing my cunt on his rod I moved my hips up & down and he pushed back his rod in return stroke. (Ami amar gud or danday bosiye pacha opor nich kortam ar o ulte amar gude banda chapto.) He taught me to contract & expand the passage of my cunt alternately on his cock and that gave him & me an extra kick. (O amake banda bhetore rekhe gud dhile ar tight korte sikhiyechhilo. Ar tate o ar ami dujonei onek beshi moja petam.) He sometimes fucked me in my ass too. (O amake majhe majhe pondeo chudto) He also taught me how to suck a cock properly. Sucking his cock later became an obsession for me. Often I made him discharge his full load inside my mouth. (O amake sikhiyechhilo ki kore bhalobhabe banda chuste hoy. Pore banda choshata amar kachhe neshar moto hoye giyechhilo. Prayi ami oke chushtam je o bandar rosh chhere amar mukher bhetorta bhore ditto.)


The wild kind of fucking continued for a couple of years and then gradually became less exciting. The frequency of having sex also came down. Sex was still quite satisfactory for next five six years. I never got pregnant and though it was a disappointment, it gave us the opportunity of sex without protection. After a few years my hubby started drinking heavily and gradually lost interest in sex with me. We didn't fuck more than two three times a month. By the time I was 30, my sex urge was strong and I felt desperate as I missed his wonderful fucks. At this stage, a young cousin of his, Ratan, came to stay with us for a couple of weeks. The 21 year old guy was quite strong & well built. I admired his looks and secretly desired him.

Our house was very small. It was like a hutment. There was a small balcony in front, behind which there was the only full size room. There was a small kitchen on the side and behind the house there was a backyard. There was a toilet with bamboo fences as its walls. There was a bathing space, which had a tube well and was covered on one side with bamboo fence. We had only one bed and the guy slept in the same bed as us. Initially I didn't like the idea, but my hubby was cool.

My hubby slept at the centre and we slept on two sides. My hubby had early morning duty and I got up with him to make his tea and pack his lunch. It was still dark when my hubby left and some days I went back to sleep after he left. When the young guy was there, after going back to bed I noticed his dick was fully erect under his shorts and I was awed at the size. I was already attracted to this guy. But now I felt extremely greedy and decided I must get fucked by this guy. (Ei chhonratake diye maratei hobe.)

I decided to start acting without loss of time. It was very early in the morning and I thought it was a good time as I wouldn't open the front door before a couple of hours. I usually slept without petticoat & bra, with only sari wrapped around me. But after this guy came, I had to be fully dressed at bedtime as she shared the bed with us. Now I took off my petticoat & blouse and kept just the sari. I lied down on his right side and got close to him. There was a gap of an inch or so between him & me."

I placed the top of my sari very loosely on my breasts, so that my cleavage was clearly seen and my erect nipples pushed against the thin fabric. I untied my sari and pushed it down well below my waist, exposing a little bit of my thick pubic hair and a couple of inches of the crack between my butts. (sarir anchol soriye dhile kore buker opor rakhlam jate maier majher khanj onek khani dekha jay ar sokto duto bonta patla kaporer bhetor theke phute othe. Sarir gint khule komorer onekta niche namiye dilam jate amar guder ghono bal olpo ektu ar pachhar majher kata jaygata inchi duek beriye thake.)

He was lying on his back and still asleep. I knew the guy wasn't a late riser and waited for him to open his eyes. After a while he stirred his body. Since he was likely to wake up shortly, I turned to one side and placed my right arm on his bare chest. I kept my eyes closed and enjoyed the light hair on his chest. He moved again and I guessed he was half awake. To make sure he doesn't leave the bed, I moved a bit and placed my thigh on his thigh. With this movement my sari moved up close to my knees. I felt very excited as the aroma of his young body hit my nostrils. As the rhythm of his breathing changed I was sure he was now awake. I realised my knee was dangerously close to his cock and I felt it twitched. I was sure he was watching my half naked body and I laid in the same position & breathed rhythmically as if I was fast asleep. At that time, I wasn't fat like this and my body was very sexy.

After allowing him to watch me & feel my touch for quite some time, I turned on my back. I placed my right arm on my forehead and my left hand on his waist. I opened my eyes a little bit and mumbled I was feeling like sleeping late. (Aj ektu deri kore ghumote ichchhe hochchhe) I closed my eyes again but before that I noticed he was intensely looking at my boobs & my armpit and his huge cock was towering through his shorts. I scratched my armpits a bit and in the process pushed the sari down to some extent exposing half of my boobs. As he nervously moved a little, I told him not to get up, as I didn't like sleeping alone. (Uthe porisna, amar eka ghumote ekdom bhalo lagena.)

With my eyes closed I planned my next move. I moved my hand under the loose sari and scratched my pussy a little and in the process more of my dense pubic hair got exposed. (Dhile sarir bhetore hat dhukiye olpo ektu gud chulkolam ar tate amar ghono bal aro beshi beriye porlo.) He now turned to my side and moved closer. I realised he was coming out of his nervousness. After a while, he placed his hand on my exposed belly; his touch was very hesitant but his hand was very warm.

I enjoyed silently as he was testing the water. I allowed him to keep his hand for sometime and it was started inching up. Now I decided to elude him and turned the other way. But I realised he could now see not only my bare back but also a god part of my butts. I wanted to tease him again and pointing towards the small of my back, I said the place was itching and asked him to scratch. (Ekhanta boddo chulkochchhe, bhalo kore chulke de to) As he scratched me, I asked him to go a little lower. Now his hands were energized and his fingers were on the exposed upper part of my butts. As his fingers were touching my sari and tending to push it down, I told him to stop. I pulled my sari up to fully cover my ass. I was very pleased by teasing him this way.

I wondered if I should stop the game now and then decided against it. I turned on my back and raised my arm exposing my armpit and sides of my boobs. I pointed at a place close to my armpit and breast and asked him to scratch. He very happily scratched me and slowly brushed the armpit hair. A little later his fingers moved down ward and almost on the side of my boob. Just at that point of time I stopped him. I quickly weighed my options. I knew with a little more indulgence I could get him to fuck me. But I wanted to postpone the pleasure. (Ami bujhechhilam, arektu prosroy dilei ami chhonratake diye chodated parbo. Kintu bhablam arektu deri kore anondo korai bhalo.) I got up from the bed, properly covered myself with the sari and went inside the kitchen.

The kitchen had no door but only a curtain, which ended about two feet above the ground. He could see my knees downward. I stood behind the curtain and stripped naked. He could see my naked legs and rest of my naked body silhouetted behind the thin curtain. I moved around in the kitchen for a while and watched him; he was fondling his cock. A little later I asked him to get me my clothes. As he stood outside the curtain, I pushed the curtain in such a way that he could see my naked thigh & the side of my hip.(Ami porda emon bhabe soralam jate o amar uru ar pash theke pachha dekhte pay) I deliberately kept the curtain in that position longer than it was necessary and then took the clothes from him. I dressed up quickly and came out.

Now that I was sure about his very strong desire for me, I wanted to push him to such a corner that he gets over his fear & nervousness and begs me for sex. On other days, he used to go out in the morning and come back for lunch. But that day he stayed back home and was always close to me. He was wearing only shorts and his top was bare. After he woke up he spent quite a long time in the toilet and when he came back his hard on disappeared. I knew he had jerked himself off. When I was cooking, he was by my side and helped me. As I was perspiring, he wiped my face from time to time. I was touched at this loving gesture. At one stage, he wiped my shoulder & neck too. Now I felt a strong warmth in my heart.

As I cooked, we chatted and some kind of intimacy grew between us. I asked if he loves any girl. He said yes. I told him to tell me how far he has gone. He said, he couldn't even talk to her and only admired her from a distance. I wasn't very surprised, as I knew how shy he was. I also realised it took him a lot of courage to try to get close to me. I guessed this morning's teasing gave him all the courage. I was very keen to see him naked and thought of a ploy.

After I finished cooking, we went out to the backyard and sat under the shade of a tree. As my blouse was soaking wet with perspiration, I took it off and deliberately allowed him to see a part of my boobs for a split second. I repeatedly raised my arms to tie my hair in a bun and gave him a view of my hairy armpits & sides of my boobs. I gave him my blouse to put in the bucket kept by the side of the tube well. As he went behind the fence, I moved away to the side and watched him. He stealthily smelled my blouse for a long time. I could now see a clear bulge in his crotch. I was determined to make his hard on stronger.

I complained of itching at my back, and exposed my back to let him scratch me. Later, I lifted my sari to my knees and made him massage my calves on the plea of a pain there. After a while, I said I have to wash the clothes and went behind the fence. I asked him to come along and give me company till I finished washing clothes. As I sat down, I lifted my sari to my knees and spread my legs apart letting him have a clear view of my thighs. After washing some of the clothes, I took off my petticoat and tied the knot of my sari rather low, giving him a good view of my exposed belly. The fabric of the sari was thin enough to let him see through.

My next move was bolder as I asked him to take off his shorts & undies for washing and wear an Indian style towel (gamchha). ("Tor pant ar jangiya khule de ar ekta gamchha pore ne") (Gamchhas are made of thin fabric and are semi-transparent; Indian men & women use these for wiping the body and sometimes use these to cover their nakedness at the time of bathing. But these are quite thin and particularly when wet, leaves hardly anything to imagination.) This was too much for him and he refused to oblige. He said, he would wash his clothes himself.

On a second thought, I decided not to push it too hard. In stead, I asked him to get a gamchha for me to use. As he brought one, I wrapped it around my hips and breasts and took off the sari. It was a good enough sight for him. I casually said, on other days I get naked when I wash clothes and later take bath. But today, I couldn't do so as he was around. ("Onyo dine ami nangto hoyei kapor kachhi, ar tarpor snan kori. Kintu aj tui samne achhis bole nangto hote parchhina.") This was a good enough hint for him to leave me alone and I wanted to see if he acts decent & leaves or, hangs around in the hope of seeing more of my assets. To my delight, he made no attempt to leave.

I finished washing my sari and gave him the clothes to hang up for drying. He went out, quickly finished his job and came back. I now knew he was acting like a greedy animal and wondered if his greed would overpower his shyness, so that he makes a direct attack on me. By this time, I was pouring water on my body and the thin gamchha stuck to my body, letting him see my entire naked body. My butts & thighs were stuck to the thin fabric, my erect nipples pushed through the wetness and the dark furry patch was clearly visible. (Bheja gamchha amar uru ar pachhar opor sente bosechhilo, maier bonta duto phute berochchhilo ar kalo baler jongol poriskar dekha jachchhilo.) I was fully aware of his greedy look, but overlooked it and continued talking to him casually, while soaping my body. He was unable to talk properly and was stuttering, but I completely ignored it. I continued soaping my body; my hands moved under the gamchha as I soaped my boobs, butts and crotch. I took my time to give him the best of free show.

After I finished my bath, I walked out with only the wet gamchha on my naked body. I told him I would go inside the house, strip naked, dry my self and then put on my clothes. I asked him to finish his bath in the meantime. ("Ami ekhon bhetore giye puro nangto hobo, bhalo kore ga muchhe jamakapor porbo. Tui totokshone snan kore ne.") I made this unnecessary statement just to stimulate his hunger. I was sure the guy would now jerk off. Instead of going into the house, I waited for a few minutes to let him allow enough time to strip naked and then walked back near the fence. I saw from outside his shorts & undies lying on the ground. I walked in behind the fence and said I had left the bucket back, which I needed. By now he was vigourously jerking his huge cock.

I was awed at the length and thickness; it was easily longer than the length of a man's full hand (from wrist to the tip of the middle finger) and as thick as my wrist. It was dark and had thick veins running across. The foreskin was fully closed, but he had opened it displaying his awesome pink head. ("Bandatar kalo chamrar opor mota mota shira chhilo. Mathar chamra puro bondhho chhilo, kintu o tene khulechhilo bole golapi matha dekha jachchhilo) My unannounced entry shocked him. He immediately stopped jerking and turned back hiding his rod in his hands. Though I was excited to the hilt I acted cool. I decided not to leave and make best use of the situation. I silently watched was his young body with firm butts and strong arms & legs. After a while, I went close to him and placed my hand on his back. He shuddered at my touch and begged me to leave.

I turned him to face me and looking at his eyes said, there was nothing to be so ashamed of. I am a married woman and not unfamiliar to seeing naked men. I have cousins of his age and I have seen them growing up. Enjoying by jerking off was quite normal for a young man. I urged him to go ahead and said otherwise he will feel uneasy with his stored energy. ("Eto lojja paoar ba ghabrabar kichhu nei. Ami biye hoya meyechhele, amar nangto byatachhele dekhar obhyes ache. Amar tor boyeshi bhaider ami boro hote dekhechhi. Sob chhelerai khinche anando pay. Tui o kor. Noile jome thaka shokti toke khub aswasti debe.")

He was totally flabbergasted at my openness and looked at me with awe. I wanted to keep him in the horny state and didn't want his cock hard on to die down. I forced him to remove his hands and exposed his huge cock, which was already showing signs of shrinking. I softly touched his cock and said it had grown nicely to a lovely size and he should be proud of it. He looked surprised at what I said and looked at his cock. At my touch the rod was getting erect again and I told him to start jerking off. Though he made no attempt to do that, his embarrassment was fading away and he was staring at my gamchha clad body.

I moved my fingers lightly like a feather along the length of his cock and it twitched. I controlled my temptation to hold his balls and poke his ass hole. Though I was dying to take the huge cock in my mouth, I kept my urge on check. I didn't want to let him know, I was as horny as him. I pretended as if I was helping him to put him at ease. I took my hand away and told him to jerk off shedding his shyness, while I would wash his clothes. ("Lojja na peye, jome thaka rosh bar kore de. Ami totokshone tor pant ar jangiya kechhe dei.")

I squatted down with my thighs spread out, letting him a view of the inner sides of my thighs almost up to the dark patch of my crotch and started washing his clothes. (Ami emon bhabe uru duto pank kore boslam jate o urur bhetor dikta pray kalo jongol porjonto dekha jay) As I scrubbed the clothes with force, the upper part of the gamchha slipped a bit letting him have a glimpse of the upper part of my breasts. While he kept on looking at me, he poured water on his body and soaped himself, but didn't touch his cock, not to speak of jerking off. I told him a few times not to feel shy and pleasure himself ("Lojja pachchhis keno? Bhalo kore khench, aram pabi") but he kept himself busy in bathing.")

I decided to take control and after washing the clothes and hanging them up, went close to him. Let me do it for you, I said ("Ay, ami toke kore dei") and knelt down in front of him. I started running my fingers like a feather over his belly down to his thick pubic hair and he shivered in pleasure. I moved my fingers along his thigh and then on his balls, the hairy stretch behind the balls and finally in his ass hole. By now he was moaning. Finally I started fondling his cock and opened his foreskin. It was pretty tight, which showed he didn't masturbate much. His pink head was awesome and I felt like swallowing it. But I felt it was too early to do that and decided to postpone it for the next time. I opened and closed his foreskin repeatedly, initially slowly and slowly increased the speed. He started moaning heavily and soon started throwing out thick milky liquid, which hit my arms, chin, neck, breasts and belly. Soon my partly naked body was full of white droplets, which looked like pearls. I felt tempted to lick the droplets, but controlled my urge.

He looked flushed in his face and when I asked if he liked it, he nodded his head emphatically. He silently started cleaning his cum from my body with water. I allowed him to touch me all over, mostly over the gamchha and his young & strong hands felt very nice. We finally came out and dressed up inside the room. I couldn't resist the temptation of teasing him once more. I asked him to turn back as I would strip naked. ("Tui pechhon phire danra, ami ekhon puro nangto hobo.") as he obediently turned back, I took off the gamchha, but made no attempt to put on my clothes. I took my time to comb my hair and sprinkled talc on my body. Though I was expecting him to turn back, as quite some time had passed, he made no attempt to do so; he was too gentle & obedient. He was sitting on the bed with only a gamchha wrapped around his waist. I went close to him and sprinkled talc on his back. As I put my arm around him and powdered his chest, I maintained a small distance with him, so that my naked body doesn't touch him.


He, I was sure, kept guessing if I was still naked or had put on my clothes, but was too shy to ask. I moved away from him and before I did that my naked ass brushed his back, apparently accidentally (but actually deliberately) and I made a 'oho' kind of a sound to show I was sorry. Now he knew I was still naked and sat still. My clean blouse was lying on the bed and I asked him to give it to me. He did so without turning his head. I opened the cupboard and took out some clothes. I made enough sound to make sure so that he guessed I was now getting dressed. But I had no intention to put on clothes and stood a few feet behind him and cooled myself with a hand fan. To give him an impression that I was done with, I asked him if he was hungry and he said he was. I told him to wait a while and kept on fanning myself.
Now my trick of taxing his patience finally worked and getting up from bed he turned back towards me. He was caught totally unaware and gasped as he saw me without even a single thread on my body. I shrieked ("Ei ki korchhis, ki korchhis") and acted as if I was dying out of shame. I extended my arms down to my crotch and my upper arms covered my breasts. I turned back and rushed to the kitchen giving him a chance to see my naked butts. He was totally shaken and didn't know what to do. He sat down on the bed and buried his face in his hands. I quickly put on my clothes and came out. Going close to him, I patted his back and said it was all my fault. I shouldn't have taken so much time to put on my clothes. From then onwards the day was uneventful.

As the day went on, I was looking forward to the next opportunity. My hubby came home early that day and said, he was being sent by his employer to a distant city for two weeks. To my great delight, he was to leave for the station early in the morning, at the same time he usually leaves. He said, Ratan should stay back till he returns. Ratan readily agreed. I was totally delighted at the prospects of getting this young stud under my full control..

I couldn't sleep well at night as I was all the time visualising a huge cock and was dying to attack it. Ratan also tossed & turned in the bed and ultimately fell asleep very late. I woke up my hubby and helped him in getting ready. He left after having a cup of tea. Like the day before, I took off everything except my sari, which was loosely wrapped on my naked body, leaving a good part of my uncovered. I laid down by his side, turned towards him and place my arm & leg on him. The warmth & aroma of his young body made me wild with desire. Ratan was fast asleep and had a mild hard on, creating a small tent on his pyjama. I took my nose close to his chest and then to his armpit and the male aroma made me mad. I couldn't control my urge and kissed him repeatedly on his chest. After a while, I realised this could wake him up and I withdrew myself. I waited for him to wake up and after some time I fell off to sleep.

I woke up and felt the soft touch of Ratan's lips on my arms. I didn't open my eyes and realised my breasts were fully exposed. I felt his hand slowly moving over my boobs and a wave of pleasure ran through my body. His hand was getting bolder and he was touching my nipples. Slowly he took his hand on my belly and I was surprised at his courage as he pushed my sari down to expose my pussy & play with the curls. I moved a little and he immediately removed his hand. I pushed my thigh a little closer and now my knee was touching his rock hard cock. I remained I that position to assure him I was still asleep. As his hands got back to my breasts and pussy, it was very difficult to maintain calmness as his touch ran riot on my hungry body. I turned to other side and my back was towards him.

I had already kept my sari low enough to expose couple of inches of the crack between my butts. But with Ratan pushing further down, I realised almost my full bum was out in the open. I was happy at this, as I knew for sure my butts, apart from my boobs, were my best assets. I lay still without movement and waited for Ratan to make his next move. After a while, his hand was on my bare back and slowly moved on my ample butts. My butts were cold from perspiration and his warm hands felt wonderful. ("Amar ghame bheja thanda pachhay gorom hater chhnoya darun lagchhilo.") At this point, I decided to stop him and turned on my back. I slowly opened my eyes and showing fake modesty, covered my breasts and also pulled up the lower part of my sari to cover me waist downwards. I did all these as if I was still partly asleep and again faked as if I had fallen asleep. Now he realised the fun was over and was about to leave the bed.

I opened my eyes and told him not to leave the bed as I didn't like to sleep alone. He turned to my side and I patted his cheek showing my appreciation. I drew him closer and placed my arms around him, letting him feel my body on his. Now his huge hard on was pressing on my belly and I decided not to ignore it. I touched it with my finger and asked him why was it in such a state. ("Etar ei obostha holo keno?") I was caught on a wrong foot as he said I was responsible for it. ("Tomar jonoyi etar ei obostha") I immediately reacted sharply and said, it was wrong to say so as I was his sister in law. ("Chhi, chhi, erokom bolte nei. Ami tor boudi.) But now he was indignant and said, it was the truth and he couldn't help it. He continued to say in an excited tone, having seen your nudity, partly from time to time & fully for a very short while, he thought my body was the most beautiful and he was dying of excitement. He begged of me to open my fully naked body to him. ("Kal theke tomar sorirta theke theke dekhchhi, kokhono khanikta khola, ar khub olpo somoy puro nangto. Eto sundor sorir ar hoyna. Ami sei theke uttejonay more jachchhi. Dohai tomar, amake tumi puro nangto sorirta dekhte dao.")

I realised I had pushed this guy too far. Now he was wild with desire and I had to tame him down, unless I succumb to his demand right then. I ran my fingers through his hair and giving a peck on his cheek I told him he was a nice boy and he surely understand it was wrong as I was his sis in law. At the same time, I continued to show him my affection by moving my hand over his back. I asked him, how did I he know my body was most beautiful since he never saw any naked woman. ("Tui to ar kono meyeke nangto dekhisni, ki kore bolli je amar sorirtai sobcheye sundor?") He promptly said, he has seen other women naked.

On probing further, he admitted that in their house women take their bath in an enclosed area and he found a way of watching them secretly. He climbed up a tree and watched the bathing women from top. I asked him whom all did he see and he rattled out a list - his mother, grandmother, two cousins and three or four aunts. He said he found his mother to be the most beautiful among all. The young cousins were too thin with small boobs & hips and very little pubic hair. The married aunts were too fat and had hanging boobs. His mother had the loveliest boobs, large but not excessive, having moderate sag and had thick & long nipples. Her butts were nicely shaped and had nice dimples on both cheeks. Her pubic hair was rich & silky. After a pause he said, my breasts & butts were even better than his mom's. My nipples were thicker & longer. He added, the curls in my pubic hair made it very attractive.

("Eder modhye amar ma sob theke sundor. Bon duto ting tinge roga, buk gulo chhoto, pachha bolte kichhu nei, ar nicher chul khub olpo. Kaki jethi, mami sob boddo mota ar bukgulo jhule gechhe. Mar buk bhari sundor. Boro kintu upchhe pora noy, olpo nemechhe ar bonta duto mota ar lomba. Pacchar goron chomotkar ar dui pachhay duto tol pore. Nicher lom ghono ar reshomer moto. Kintu tomar buk ar pachha aro onek sundor. Bonta gulo aro boro ar nicher lom eto konkra je darun lage dekhte.")

I had seen his mother. She was a pretty woman with an enviable figure. I was damn pleased that in the eyes of this young guy, my figure was even better than his mother. I was also surprised that this apparently innocent & naïve boy had such a sharp eye for women's beauty. I gave him another peck and asked about his grandmother. He said she was an attractive woman in a very different way. Her skin glowed like gold, her breasts sagged, but much less compared to her aunts and the nipples were really nice. Her belly had moderate fat and the bellybutton was really nice. Like the hair on her head her pubic hair & armpit hair were salt & pepper and he found that most attractive.

("Amar dida onyo rokomer sundor. Gaer rong kancha sonar moto, buk kichhuta jhola, kintu kaki, jethider theke onek kom ar bonta duto bhari sundor. Pete olpo chorbi ar nabhi ta chmotkar. Mathar chuler moto didar bogol ar nicher lom o kancha paka bole amar bhison bhalo lage.")

By now he was no longer in his shell and was in a mood to open up. I softly held his cock in my hand and asked him, who all had seen it after he grew up. He said, his mother saw it accidentally for a split second and immediately shied away. But her grandma saw it properly. This made me curious and probed further. He said, his grandma loved him a lot and helped him in growing into an adult male. This was so unexpected and I was dying to know more. To make him open up, I said I didn't believe he was capable of doing what a real adult male does with an adult female. He looked a bit hurt and said that is what his grandma taught him. I now told him, I would believe him only if he tells me what happened between his grandma & him. This was good enough for him to tell me the whole thing.

She was his mom's mom and was only 15 years older than his mom. As she was quite attractive, Ratan tried to watch her bathing naked from the treetop. Grandma was still wearing her chemise and washing clothes. After washing the clothes, as she was taking off the chemise, she rather unexpectedly looked above and he was caught red handed. But grandma acted cool and ignoring him pulled out the chemise over her head. By that time, he quickly climbed down and fled. He went out of the house and came back after couple of hours, by which time grandma would finish her lunch and would be having her nap. But to his utter dismay, grandma was waiting for him, though his mom was asleep. She greeted him with a pleasant smile and served him lunch.

As he was eating with his head bent, grandma said if he was so keen to see his old grandma naked there was no need to climb the treetop. ("Dadubhai, ei buri didake nangto dekhar jodi eto ichchhe hoy, tahole gachher mathay chorar kono dorkar nei.") His grandma would love to show off. He was totally surprised at this and looked at her with awe. She said, she loved him so much she was willing to do anything to make him happy. She said she was going back home the next day and asked him to come along with her. As she was a recent widow and lived alone, it would be great pleasure for her to have him for a few days. Later she told his mom and next day he went with her.

They reached very late. After washing up they had dinner and grandma asked him to sleep in her bedroom. Before grandma came to bed, he fell asleep. He slept like a log for the whole night. When he woke up, he found his grandma's arm under his neck, holding him lovingly. A beautiful aroma emanated from her body, which hypnotised him. His heart melted with love for the gorgeous woman and she kissed her on the cheeks. Grandma turned to her side and lifting her face looked deeply at his eyes. She slowly lowered her lips, which were quivering with emotion and kissed him on his lips. She opened her lips and covering his lips completely, parted them with her moist tongue. He felt totally excited as her tongue entered his mouth and played on his tongue. His tongue automatically got energized and their tongues played with each other lovingly. Emotions ran high and the kiss became more & more exciting. It tended to go on for ever, but eventually ended leaving them exhausted.

As grandma removed her sari, her top was completely bare and her sari covered from her waist only half way down her soft & fleshy thighs. Her breasts were very close to his face and as he turned towards her, the nipples were almost touching his lips. He could also see her armpits and was amazed to see thick long hair, a good part of which was grey. As Ratan snuggled up closer he felt the softness of the mound and silky furriness in her underarms. Grandma's enchanting aroma now felt stronger and Ratan revelled in it.

Grandma now cupped her breasts in her palm and asked him if he at all liked those boobs, which are no longer firm and have drooped. ("Dadubhai, sotyi kotha bolo, ei norom hoye jaoa jhola buk ki tomar bhalo lagchhe?") He kissed those soft mounds and said an emphatic yes. He lovingly moved his hands over her breasts, which felt awesome. Grandma raised her body, resting on her elbow and brought her breasts over his face and looking at him with dreamy eyes, asked him to suck like a baby sucks milk. ("Bachchara jemon kore dudh khay temni bhabe etake khao.") He immediately took the lovely nipple in his mouth and it felt quite large under his tongue. He sucked it like a thirsty animal and grandma started moaning, initially softly and then louder. She placed his hand on the other breasts and he squeezed it softly. Wow! It melted like butter in his hand.

After he sucked the boobs alternately for a long time, grandma slowly disengaged his mouth and sat up. The sari slipped down to just above her crotch and the lovely belly came into view. The belly was nicely curved and had a couple of creases, which added to the sexiness. Grandma now placed her hand on his cock, which was tenting out through his pyjama. She said she was pleasantly surprised at the size of his asset and would like to see it if he had no objection. ("Tomar sompotti eto boro hoyechhe dekhe obak holam ar khub anando pelam. Tumi jodi apotti na koro tahole ami ektu otake khule dekhi?") Without waiting for his answer she untied the pyjama string and then pulled the pyjama down. As his erect cock sprang out, she looked delighted like a child, who found a new toy. She lovingly fondled it and the touch of her soft hands ran waves of pleasure through his body.

Grandma got down from the bed and her sari slipped down revealing her gorgeous body with a golden hue. She now looked completely different from what she looked with her clothes on. Her salt & pepper bush looked awfully attractive between her curved & soft belly and her fleshy thighs. She stood there stark naked, facing his wide eyes letting him savour the beauty of her tall & large body. She had an extra softness all over, which was missing in his mother's body. She turned back and he was awed at the beauty of the huge butts. He was surprised that she also had two lovely dimples on the two butts, very similar to his mom's. Grandma turned back and tied her long hair in a bun, revealing lush salt & pepper hair in her underarms. She got back on the bed, knelt down by his side and asked him if she could feel his cock in her mouth.

Without waiting for his answer, she straddled over him with her two thighs on two sides of his chest and her ass & crotch over his face. She bent down, her crotch now very close to his face and started licking his cock holding it in his hand. Ratan had terrific excitement on two counts. Grandma's furry erotic zone looked awesome with her wet lips glistening under the salt & pepper hair and the smell was simply maddening. At the same time, her tongue played havoc on his cock. Slowly her lips were encircling his cock and her tongue was pushing his foreskin down. With help of her fingers, she peeled off the foreskin and pushed her mouth over it. Her mouth inched forward and gradually engulfed the enormous length fully in her mouth. The feel of the wet cavity on his shaft gave him a wild sensation and he started moaning. As her tongue started playing and her mouth moved up & down, his moans turned into loud grunts.

As grandma also breathed heavily and he felt whiffs of warm air on his pubic hair. He was closely watching grandma's furry pussy. The salt & pepper hair so was thick, he couldn't see anything below it except the parting, which was thick & swollen and was wet & glistening. The hair extended on both sides along the joining line of the abdomen & thighs, covered the inner edges of the thighs and extended all the way down and disappeared inside the crack between the butt cheeks. He noticed there was more grey hair on the upper part and the hair along the parting was much longer and was almost all black except for a few grey streaks. The hair was shorter as it extended down to her crack and there was more grey hair down the line.

As she was moving her mouth over his cock, her waist & hips shook in excitement and was pressing on his mouth. The smell of her pussy, which was very different from her body aroma, was very exciting. He pushed his tongue between the furry lips and parted the thick lips; he could now see pink inside under the golden skin. He used his fingers to spread them more and now he could see her pink love tunnel with a dark pink piece of flesh, almost the size of the top of his thumb, throbbing in excitement. His tongue reached out for the erotic object and played with it. Now grandma's moans were much louder her whole body shook strongly in excitement. By now his cock was about to explode and though his mouth & tongue was lost in her pussy, he warned her as loudly as he could. But instead of taking her mouth off, she sucked him with more gusto. Very soon he started shooting out spurts of warm liquid, which completely got swallowed in her mouth.

Finally, when she withdrew her mouth there was almost no trace of white liquid outside her lips. Grandma's face was totally flushed and she looked very excited & restless. Without saying anything, she pulled him up from bed, got on her four legs and her ass was now in front of his face. She directed his finger in the opening of her cunt under her ass and asked him to push it in. She urged him to go inside further & further and finally when his finger hit a button like thing against a wall, she cried out and asked him to move his fingers fast. As he did so, she screamed at the top of her voice and her whole body shook like a boat caught in a thunderstorm. Soon, a final wail came out of her throat and her body froze in one position. She finally collapsed on the bed and body laid motionless except for her tired breathing.

As Ratan has been narrating his exciting experience, I was getting warmed up and held him tight against my body. We felt each other's naked body through the flimsy barrier of my sari and his pyjama. As I listened to him with rapt attention, I imagined myself as his grandma and the ecstasy in my body & mind made me explore his young body with one hand, the other hand firmly holding his erect cock. With the excited movement of my body the sari got displaced from my breast and belly and his hands took the liberty of moving on the exposed body. As I was listening to how grandma & he pleasured each other, I felt so excited I pushed my body on him as much as I could and his cock was pressing against my furry patch. Amidst this erotic overtures, his story continued.

After a while, grandma got up and the smile on her face showed her deep satisfaction. She stood naked in front of him letting him view her gorgeous body for quite sometime. His cock wasn't fully limp and as he watched her naked body, it started showing signs of erection. Grandma bent down to fondle his erect cock and said, as she was getting late for her daily chores she would quickly soften it down. She added, she knew much better ways to do that, but would reserve it for later. She made him stand up, knelt down in front of him and holding his cock in her soft hand, started opening & closing his foreskin. Within minutes he started shooting out loads and grandma took it all on her body without letting a single drop fall on the floor. The first few shots hit her breasts and as she stood up, next ones hit her belly around the belly button. Grandma directed his cock in such a way that the last few shots hit her bush & thighs. After it was over she silently wiped her body with her discarded sari and wrapping herself in a gamchha walked out of the room.


I was too eager to know about what happened later and urged him to go ahead. He was now fondling my breasts and his other hand was on my back. He pushed his other hand under the sari and squeezed my naked butts. He continued at my insistence but he cut out the details and told me in short – after lunch, grandma briefly sucked his cock and asked him to push his cock in her pussy. He fumbled a bit as he was finding it hard to properly place his cock. She showed him the way and he ultimately got his cock inside the moist tunnel. He ejaculated only after a few strokes, but she showed no sign of excitement. After he finished she didn't let him get his cock out. She started alternately contracting & expanding her tunnel and after a few minutes his cock became hard again. This time he threw out after a stroking her for a long time and grandma endlessly shook in excitement and finally almost lost sense. At night, grandma rode him from top and after a long time they came together. They slept naked all night and in the morning, grandma showed her how to enter her from behind. This time, grandma came twice, second time when he ejaculated. For next few days, he fucked grandma twice or thrice everyday. By the time he came back home, he knew exactly how to please a woman.

I now knew this apparently innocent guy was a real stud, who did know how to fuck. To provoke him I said it's hard to believe what he said. Could he prove it to me? ("Biswas hoyna tui sotyi etokichhu korechhis. Amake dekhate parbi?") This hurt his ego enough and he said, how could he prove it to me when I was not even agreeing to get naked. ("Parbona keno? Nischoi parbo. Kintu ki korbo, tumi to ekhono amar samne nangtoi holena.") To meet his challenge, I got up from bed and as I stood up the sari fell on the floor, fully revealing my naked body. Sitting on the bed, he looked at me with admiring eyes. He stood up and fondly moved his finger from neck down to my cleavage, belly, bellybutton & thighs. He didn't touch my breasts and pussy and turning me around, ran his finger along my spine down to the top of my crack.

I was simply mesmerised at his loving touch and stood like a statue, as I enjoyed his touch. He moved his palms over my butts and softly pressed them. I was startled as he suddenly turned me back, pulled me close to him and planted a kiss on my lips. I surrendered to him by opening my mouth and his lips & tongue attacked me with strong vigour. I remained passive as his tongue stormed my mouth and played with my tongue. It was so sensuous, my lips & tongue became fully active and as the sensation grew stronger, we fought a battle for domination with our lips & tongues. I clung to his body very strongly and my nails cut into the skin of his naked back. As his manhood pressed on my belly, I was desperate to hold his naked cock in my hand. I impatiently pulled at the string of his pyjama and it fell down exposing his huge cock. I found it to be too thick to grip it completely in one hand and used my both hands to hold it tightly. His cock throbbed in my hands and I shook in pleasure, as I started biting him.

He finally ended the kiss and lifting my body in his arms, started kissing my breasts. Initially he softly kissed & licked all over my boobs and streams of pleasure flew from my breasts all along my body. He slowly increased the speed of movement of his tongue and later attacked my nipples with his lips & teeth. Now electric shock spread through my body, starting at the nipples and ending at my pussy. I felt as if my pussy was burning like an oven. After taking me through this stormy pleasure, he dumped me on the bed and I lied on my stomach panting like a wild animal.

He lifted my hips, placed them on pillows underneath and prated my legs apart. I felt his hand parting my butt cheeks and soon there was a wet touch in my ass hole. His tongue moved fast in my crack and it slowly went inside, giving me a wild sensation. Suddenly I felt his finger exploring the bush and and almost in no time it was inside my moist tunnel. It moved very fast and went deep inside. It hit the epicentre of pleasure and as I shrieked, his finger moved at lightning speed sending me to the first stage of orgasm. He didn't continue for long, withdrew his finger, which now hit my clit. He twisted the clit strongly again made me climax softly. He removed his finger from the clit and went deep inside again. This way he alternated between the two erotic spots and kept me under continuous orgasm. Suddenly, with finger deep inside my cunt he inserted one finger in my asshole and its full length was almost inside me. This took me out of the spell of repeated soft orgasms and I had an orgasm, which was strongest in my life. I had almost lost sense and when I recovered & lifted my body up, the pillow had a large wet circle, 6 to 8 inches in diameter! The entire length of the inner sides of my both thighs were soaking wet.

I felt too exhausted after the series of orgasms and laid on my back for a while with my eyes closed. There was a whisper in my ear, "do you believe me now?" I opened my eyes and saw Ratan by my side. I kissed him all over his face to thank him. As I moved my hand over his naked body, I found his towering cock and lovingly fondled it. I knew I had to reciprocate and straddling over him I took his huge cock in my mouth. It was too thick and I had to open my mouth really big to have its head inside. As I moved my mouth up & down over his thick cock and swirled my tongue over it. He started moaning softly, but later he was almost granting. As his cock was throbbing strongly, I realised he was about to cum. I held the base of his cock strongly to stop his ejaculation. After a while I started sucking him again. This time he didn't let me go on and took his cock out of my mouth. He said in an excited voice, "I can't hold it any more, let me fuck you." ("Ami ar parchhina, ebar tomake chudte dao.")

Having played with my mouth on his gigantic cock, I was also highly horny. I laid on my back and spreading & bending my legs, I offerd my hot cunt to him. ("chit hoye shuey pa duto mure ar phank oke amar gorom gud bariye dilam.") He put his fingers in my thick curls, spread my swollen lips and rammed his thick cock inside my driping tunnel. ("Angul diye amar ghono kokra bal soriye amar amar guder thont duto pahank korlo ar oi mota danda amar bheja gude dhukiye dilo.") He pushed it hard and in one stroke, his huge rod filled me up. Oh my god, I can't tell you my sensation – I felt as if my cunt was ripping open. ("Ek jhotkay oi mota banra amar guder bhetorta bhore gelo. Se je ki bhison sukh, ami bole bojhte parbona - mone hochchhilo jeno gud chhinre jabe") Pain was quite sharp, but the pleasure was much more. After a while I didn't feel any more pain and it was a wild pleasure, as he pushed his cock in and out. I felt as if I was being ravaged by tidal waves. Soon I got completely lost in a surge of pleasure.


When I recovered, I found him sleeping on his side and noticed red marks all over his back and ass. I realised those were created by my nails. After some time, he woke up and fucked me from behind. Again after a gap, I straddled him and fucked him from top. Then onwards, we fucked each other every day, four or five times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.