Tuesday 1 October 2013

Jharkhand guy threesome sex with wife and saali

After reading such beautiful stories of sex in your blog, I am tempted to write my own sex story also. I am currently on 40, an average looking, well built, ht 5 ft 7 in, and as they say has become naughty after forty. I come from Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. Name.....?...Does it matter? So leave it.
Not very long ago I was a very simple man, with no wild activities means absolutely no relationship in school or college. Even after coming to a mega city like Delhi for a very decent career, I was aloof from girls. But as I approached thirty, my sexual desires started giving me sleepless nights. I used to fantasize about Aiswarya rai, Madhuri Dixit etc and sag.
Finally I was married to a girl from my native place. She is beautiful and loving wife and we had two sons over a period. Our sex life was going good. And I was happy with my life. When my wife become pregnant for second time we decided to have delivery in the city itself, as sending her to our native place would have impacted my first son's schooling.
Hence my sis in law was send by my inlaws to take care of her sister's pregnancy. Her name is Juhi, age 22 years. She had completed her graduations last year from a very good college in Jamshedpur. After few days of stay with us, she had taken over the house hold chores and managing everything quite efficiently. My wife was quite satisfied with the arrangement.
One sunday afternoon my wife and son were sleeping and I was watching TV. She sat beside me and started watching TV. Suddenly she asked "jeejaji you must be frustrated nowadays? Isn't it". I said, "why?" "Because didi is pregnant",she said. "Why should I be frustrated? " I asked back. "I thought you are not getting your desires fulfilled by her." she answered.

"Sorry I didn't get you", I said. "I mean to say, since didi is pregnant, you must be force to hold back your desires, isn't it?" My mind started spinning after hearing this. I looked at her. She was indeed beautiful. I looked at her face, she had a naughty smile on her face. I started thinking, is she really talking about sex? I said "yaa, I am deprived of sex! But why are you asking?
Will you help in anyway. " "no, I didn't mean that" she said "I was wondering how you manage the abstinence?" I started thinking. What is she upto? For so many years, I hadn't seen her in that perspective. I had conversation couple of time, even we used to share some jokes, but things never went this far. Now the sex starvation, due to pregnancy of wife started diverting my mind towards her.
I looked at her body. She was beautiful, had beautiful round shape boobs, must be of 34 size, beautiful luscious lips, hourglass figure, beautiful curves and a pair of sexy round ass. I thought I was fool not to notice all these things earlier. If I try, I can take her to bed. I came to my senses and said..... "You don't wonder, you can help me to get over frustrations.....". "No... " she said emphatically.
"You are husband of didi. Don't even think about me" she giggled. "Come near to me" I said. " No...." she said, and started going towards her room. I too stood up suddenly,held her hand and pulled towards me. She swung around, and came to my arms. First I held her with her waist, pull her closer then took my hands down, held her well endowed and round ass and squized.
"jeejaji, what are you doing? " she squirmed and started pushing with her both hands. I held her tightly. " leave me" she said. She was trying to push me with all her femine strength. But my grip was firm. I was getting mad. I didn't know what I was doing. I didn't even care that my wife and son were sleeping in adjacent room. I was blind by pure lust.
My fellow was growing inside my boxer shorts. Bechara he was deprived of his right since long. Today was the chance. Then all of a sudden I moved my one hand and held her boob. My God!!!!! what a feel? The current passed through my body. She had much firmer boobs than her sister. I noticed her moan in very subtle manner. I pushed her towards the kitchen door which was near by.
Held both her boobs with both of my hands. She too held my wrists. I noticed her face... I saw lust in her eyes... "jeejaji....pls...! Don't do it" she said though. Her mind and souls were not in harmony. Lust was willing not to stop, but her mind were telling to stop, thinking about the relationship.
Then I suddenly held her face with both my hands, she was still holding my wrists, I pulled her face towards me and put my lips over her lips.."ummm..." she protested. I tried open her lips to insert my tongue. First she resisted then opened lips slightly. I inserted my tongue inside and started searching her tongue.. our tongues met and.... God! What a feel! Finally I had done it!
I thought.... our saliwa were mixing with each other's. My penis had become red hot and hard.. so much, that it was paining. I moved my waist forward... it was poking in her tummy, as she was shorter than me. I started sucking her lips and same time touching her tongue. I could hear her sound. mmmmmm......she seems to be enjoying but at the same time she was still pushing.
I was totally mad, the animal in me was overpowering my senses. I forgot, she was not my wife. I totally ignored the consequences, what will happen if wife gets up and see us? I started lifting her t shirts. Suddenly she detached her lips and whispered. "Are you mad jeejaji. ? Didi is sleeping next room" I said... " Juhi! I have become mad. let's do it.... please......" she said..."no... at least... not now..."
Then I heard my son crying... my grip loosened a bit and she fled to the room towards my son. I heaved a sigh and threw my hands in frustration. I moved towards her.. my wife was still sleeping... she winked at me. I went near her and held her boobs over t shirts. But I understood, now nothing can be done. Now since my wife also had gotup.
I went to bathroom and masterbated. Later when we were alone for few minutes.. she teased me, asked....." how was it in the bathroom? Jeejaji"..... I felt like shit, and coudn't do anything, just smiled and decided to fuck her one day. Later I made so many plans of fucking her. But couldn't get any chance.
I was getting restless due to lack of sex.I used to sag at nights, at times I used to tell my wife to give blowjob. She used to give for sake of me. One sunday afternoon, I was lazying in front of tv. Son was sleeping in one room and wife and Juhi were chating in my bedroom. I was getting horny thinking about Juhi. After some time, I went to bedroom.
I saw Juhi was sleeping under quilt, since winter hadn't got over yet. My wife was fiddling with mobile, lying on bed under the same quilt. I went near her and lyed too near her and pulled the quilt over me. I started pressing her boobs. She looked at me amazingly an said. "Are you mad?Juhi is sleeping here."
I whisped "darling I am getting restless, please give me blowjob..." she first denied but held my lund and started moving her hand over it. It was already hard and erect. I told her to go inside the quilt and suck. She said..... "no... Juhi might wake up"... I pushed the back of Juhi's back slightly to check whether she is fully sleep or not. She didn't move. I said..." see she is fast asleep.
You don't worry, I will alert you, if she wakes up..." I saw her face. She had a mix feeling of fear and excitement. I said..."darling pls do it! I am desperate. Even if she wakes up, she won't see anything. So don't worry !!!!!!" She got convinced and took her face towards my lund covered under the quilt. Something suddenly striked in my mind. I just pulled myself near Juhi.
She was sleeping with her back towards me. I lifted her head with my left palm and pushed my hand across her neck. She lifted her head twisted her neck and looked at me. Oh God she was not sleeping. I realized she must have heard the conversation between us. I winked at her and signaled her to keep quite. Then I twisted my left hand in such a way that my hand reached her boobs.
At the same time my wife had reached to my lund under the quilt and took it in her mouth fully in. I was lying in an angle so that my wifes remain away from Juhi. My lund, I felt, was about to burst of excitement. I inserted my hand inside Juhi's tee, she was wearing that time. Lifted her bra and started squeezing her tight boobs.
She then lifted her upper body a bit and removed the hook of her bra and simply lied down as if she is still asleep. Oh God! !!!! What a feeling! !! !! I never had thought even in my dream of enjoying two women together. That too with my wife and sali together. I was in heaven. Oh God..... what a feeling! !!!!!!. My wife was sucking my lund with full force.
I was feeling as if, I had inserted my lund in vaccume pump. At the same time my left hand was busy with the boobs of my sali. She was enjoying my pumping her chuchis silently lying on bed facing away from us. My wife unaware of my actions, was sucking my lund fabulously under the quilt. Then I tried reaching to her boobs too with my right hand. I some how touched her boobs.
She moved a little towards me to help me reach herboobs, without leaving my lund. I unzipped her bra, putting my hand inside her nighty, and started pumping her chuchis too. Amazing! !!!! What a luck! !!! Two hands in two different pair of chuchis of wife and sali, and lund in the mouth of my pregnant wife!!!! My lund was bursting with pressure out of shear excitement.
All three of us had mixed feeling of fear of getting caught in actions. Me and sali feared getting caught by my wife. And wife feared getting caught by my sali. It was such an adventurous feeling. I continued my actions on their chuchis for sometime with my lund in my wife's mouth, I reached climax. I sprayed loads of cum in her mouth she drank it all.
I was totally exhausted out of shear pleasure and excitement. Before my wife came out of quilt, I quickly removed my hand from sali's t shirts and hugged and kissed my wife's lips, smeared from my cum, in gratitude. She asked me in low voice whether sali had wake-up? I told her negative!
Later I didn't got chance to fuck her. However I used to play with her boobs whenever I found chance and used to squeeze her nipple. But I was careful not to get caught by my wife. One day she and wife were in kitchen. I too went in to take water. Wife was cutting vegetable in the opposite table. Her back was towards us. I just fondled her breast and removed hand immediately.
Wife suddenly turned her head and asked, what I did? I said nothing. She warned no to take liberty too much with her sister. Then she moved out of kitchen. Juhi then inserted her hand inside my T shirts and started squeezing my nipples. And said...."this is what you used to do with me. Isn't it jeejaji.....?" I became afraid as my wife could come any time. Finally I couldn't do much with her fearing getting caught.
Meanwhile I had to go abroad for one month on official tour. And when I came back my house was full of mine as well as my wife's parents for the delivery of child. I had no chance of fucking her. However on evening, I was watching TV in the drawing room with lights off and wife, my son and mother inlaws were in kitchen, chitchating and preparing food. Juhi came to the drawing room.
I lifted my both hands to signal her to come near me. she came near me. I held her both hand,pulled closer and put them on my shoulders. I then inserted my hand in side her T shirts from bottom and reached her bra. I then lifted it and folded upwards, releasing her both chuchis and started squeezing both of them.
she was leaning over me resting her hands on my shoulder without moving and making any sound. I was enjoying playing with her chuchis. At the same time, I was worried of getting caught red hand if any one come out of kitchen. But the adventure was tremendous. After some I saw some shades coming out of kitchen. I removed my hands from her T shirts immediately.
she too stood up and set her bra right as if nothing had happened. This is how I used to have some pleasure with my sali, but somehow failed to fuck her. Later she left the city with her parents to their native place after delivery of my son. So my desire of fucking her remain unfulfilled.
Meanwhile later she got married and moved to Mumbai. I used to talk to her over phone, and used to remind her about our pending encounter. She used to laugh and teased me that she was ready ready for it, I only failed in fucking her. I used to remind her that, one day I will fuck her. But I never got chance for many years.
Slowly my sexlife with my wife started getting routine over a period of time. I used to have tough time getting erections. But my wife became quite demanding in bed. I started fantasizing about wifes of various friends to ignite my passions. Wife used to participate in those fantasies. One day I took the name of Juhi during sex and I really got excited.
She scolded me for that but I continued and fucked her to content. She orgasmed quite wildly. She was amazed with my performance and teased me for fantasizing about her sister. Later she herself used to bring her name during sex. She used to asked me what I am doing with Juhi? I used to tell her the things which I used to do with her. And our sex used to be superb.
Later I told her, enough is enough. Now no more fantasy. I want actual sex with her sister. She told me to go ahead. But I realized being in different cities, it was not possible without active support of my wife. So I pleaded her to arrange our encounter. She teased, this isn't the duty of a wife. To which I used to say to think about the benefits on our sex life, which will improve.
Finally she agreed, if we get chance she will arrange my fucking with her sister. Later we went to wife's native place during my children's vacation. My wife convinced her sister too to come there. she came alone as her husband didn't got leave. I was very happy to see her. She too had become mother of a three year old child and looking gorgeous.
She had put on some fat at right places. Her boob size had become 36. Her ass too had become voluptuous. I was looking for a chance to kiss and hug her right away, but had to hold my desire back. Later I told my wife, my patience was getting over. She chided me to wait for right moment.
At night after dinner my inlaws were playing with our kids in a room, where tv was kept. Me, my wife and sali,were chitchating in the hall. No other persons were in the house. I asked my sali about her sex life with her husband. To which she replied that her husband is totally nut. He is immersed in his career and doesn't pay much attention to her sexual desires.
Sex for him is simple plane Zane. He is not bothered about foreplay and other such feelings of her. I felt sorry of her plight but told her no to worry as I was there to fulfil all her desires. She was wondering how I can utter those things in front of my wife. Poor girl! !!!! She had no idea that, her own sister had planned her fucking by me.
Later all children slept in the same room. Father in law went to sleep in other room, mother inlaw volunteered to sleep with children, and called my sali to sleep in the same room. To which my wife told her that she will chitchat with her a while before they sleep, since they had met after long time. Hence mother inlaw too went to sleep.
After chitchat for a while, I told my wife to check whether her mother had slept or not. She checked and told, all are asleep and went to the bathroom. I held the hand of my sali and pulled her towards the room which was earmarked for me and my wife, and shut the door. I pulled and hugged her. Then I held her face and put my lips over her.
She co-operated, and held my waist, opened her mouth to take my tongue and started sucking my tongue. I then started pressing her boobs over her suite. I kept pumping them. I removed her suite. She was only in her bra and Chudidhar. She was looking gorgeous. Suddenly my wife knocked the door. Juhi started wearing her suite back. Before she could start, I opened the door.
Wife came in, acted angrily and said. "You fucker! How dared you touch my sister...." I just pulled and started smooching her. Juhi started going towards the door. I held her hand too and pulled her near me and started kissing her leaving my wife. She then tried to push her palm between Juhi and my lips to stop our kissing.
Meanwhile I opened the hook of bra of Juhi, and removed it from her shoulder. And started sucking her nipples. My wife then inserted her hand between my lips and her sister's boobs. I suddenly left the nipple, resulting wife' s hand cupping Juhi' s boob. I then opened the string of Juhi' s Chudidhar and pushed it down from her waist and pulled down Juhi' s panty.
And put my mouth over her cunt. The actions of mine were so fast. Both of them were stunned. I then threw Juhi on bed. And continued licking her cunt. Juhi started moaning with pleasure. Wife tried stopping me by pushing me to the side unsuccessfully, then put her hand over my mouth. In the process her hand touched Juhi' s cunt, which were flowing like river.
My wife was continuesly trying to stop me. But I was not leaving Juhi's cunt. I then suddenly left Juhi and caught my wife and started sucking her lips. She tried to stop me. I told her... "darling! Why are you acting? You had promised for this...." she said...."I did!! but, I cannot accept this... I love you! But cannot share you..!" I said... "Darling! I love u too!
And I cannot live without you.but this is pure masti. Pure sex. Nothing else. After few days we will go back to our own worlds. She will go back to her own world. I don't see any problem with it as long as we are doing it together...." she told...." I know that. Even I enjoy fantasizing you having sex with Juhi.... but still I am feeling bad..." "don't worry" I said.... and kissed her.
While kissing her I looked at Juhi. She was totally naked sitting on bed. She said.... " halo! Laila Maznuon! !!!! If your love story is over,I am waiting for actions....." I replied..." you just wait I am going to rip your chut apart...." Then I removed the nighty of my wife. Removed her Chudidhar, bra and panty one by one and started sucking her lips. I then moved to suck her chuchis.
I was circling her nipples with my tongue and same time touched her chut. She started moaning with pleasure. She was naked in front of her sister and her chuchis were being sucked and chut were being fondled. It was a mix feeling of lust and shame. She was moaning loudly...Ahhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhh...... I looked at them. Both had become naked..... what a scene! !!!!!
Two naked females! !!!!!!! Juhi then started pulling my boxer short. I helped her by lifting my buttocks. Then I left my wife's boobs and removed my T shirts also. Now we all three were naked.... the room was filled with anticipation. Juhi said...."jeejaji, will you remain be with didi or what? " " no darling!
You tell me what you want from me? " to which, my wife said...."suck her cunt! Her husband doesn't do it...." I looked at her surprisinly. She again said.... "why you are surprised? She is my little sister. I should see that she gets all the pleasure, you have been giving me all these years...." I looked at Juhi' s cunt. It was beautiful. Her cunt mould were fuller and rising like a little hill.
It was shaved nicely, Were of beautiful golden color. I could see some juices shinning like pearl over the cunt lips. I was able to see her cunt first time. I immersed my mouth over it. The aroma coming from her cunt was making me mad. I started licking fervently. At the same time I pulled my wife' s leg and inserted my finger inside her cunt too. I was in cloud nine.
My Lund was hard and hot like iron rod. My wife reached to it and took in her mouth. I reached to the chuchis of my sali, who was moaning loudly.....ahhhhhhhhh...uhhhhh......"jeejaji!!!!!.... ummmmm...... keep sucking.....pleaseeeeee! !!!!!!....no one had given me this pleasure.....ahhhhhhh......."
I continued sucking the beautiful chut of my lovely sali, which were flowing like a beautiful fountain from a beautiful hill. My wife stopped sucking my lund, then pulled my hair, and said.... "enough of her cunt..... who will suck my cunt.....januuuu....." Her eyes had become red with lust. "I am there for you too janu......" I said and started sucking her cunt too after leaving Juhi' s cunt.
I pulled Juhi closer and pulled her head to my lund. She understood my intentions and hungrily took my lund in her mouth and started sucking it like a child sucking lollipops. I continued sucking my wife' s chut. I rolled and inserted my tongue inside her hole. She too was releasing love juices. I drank them all. Now my hand was over chuchis of my sali' s.
I was squeezing them one by one. The pleasure in me was overwhelming. I was sucking my wife' s cunt feverishly. Within no time she started shivering violently. I knew she is about to come. I kept sucking her cunt. She started pushing my head down deep into her cunt then pulling my hair out of excitement. Finally she moaned heavily... ohhhhhhhhhh.......maaaaaaa........ and released the flood gate.
Hot juices started flowing like river from her cunt and filled my mouth. I drank all juices. I then lifted my head, wiped the juices from mouth by hand and turned towards Juhi. I then kissed in her mouth. See too tasted the juices from her sister's cunt. At the same time I inserted my finger inside her cunt. She moaned....ahhhhhh........ she was lifting her waist up in the air out of shear ectacy.
I finger fucked her and started searching her g-spot by turning my finger all over her hole. Finally I found it. And when I touched it she shivered feverishly. Oh godddddd........ she moaned loudly. She pushed me aside, got up and climbed over me. She then aligned my lund into her cunt and pushed her self down. My lund sheared her cunt and filled her chut fully.
I held her both chuchis and started squeezing them. She was moaning.... ummmmmmmm........ ahhhhhhhh.......... she was bouncing up and down. I looked at her face. She was completely lost in another world. Her eyes were closing with pure lust. She had no qualm of shear ecstasy in sex in front of her sister. I too lost in another world. I was thinking I am luckiest fucker of the world. Fucking both wife and her sister together.
I helped her by lifting her waist up and down. Her cunt was tightly rubbing my lund. It was tighter than my wife. her husband must be chutia, who haven't open his wife's chut fully yet. After some time she just collapsed to the side. She was breathing heavily. I could see her chuchis going up and down with her breath.
I got up and climbed over her waist and started squeezing her chuchis, aligned my lund into her cunt and pushed my lund into her cunt. She moaned loudly.......Oh...maaaaaa......ummmmmmm........"jeejajiiiiiiiiiii...... please...... jorrrrrr se..........!!!!. Hearing this I got wild and started pumping my lund into her chut with full force.
Her complete body was vibrating due to the force I was exerting into her chut. I then looked at my wife. She was just watching the whole actions of her dear husband and her dear sister. I pulled her near, leaving the chuchis of my sali, and kissed her. Then resumed my humping the chut of my sali. She was moaning loudly. Finally she started twisting violently and came.
I felt her chut is filled with liquid. she moaned ohhhhhh god........ finally I too felt tremendous pressure inside my lund. I too moaned loudly. ?....... ahhhhh........ohhhhhhhhh.........and released the loads inside the cunt of my dear sali. I was getting short on breath. I was breathing heavily. I kissed my sali in her lips and collapsed to her side.
Then I went to bathroom for cleaning. When I returned, both were cleaning the genitals of each other with clothes. I came and hugged them together. I kissed my wife passionately in gratitude. After all, it was because of her I had the pleasure of fucking two women together, which was my dream for ages. While kissing her I started fondling her chuchis.
Juhi too came closer and and held my lund. It grew again in no time. I then lied down on bed and signaled wife to climb over me.she did. Then I told Juhi to come over my mouth in such a way, so that I can lick her cunt lying down on bed. She then came over and sat on my mouth facing her sister. I started licking her cunt. I could smell the mixer of my own cum and her own juices, which were, flowing again.
Same time my wife was jumping over my hard cock. I was in cloud nine again. What a fucking feeling.... both sisters were facing each other. Boobs of both of them were jumping in unison. My wife soon came making loud moaning. My cock was still rock hard with excitements. I told Juhi to get down, made my wife to get on all four and positioned my lund over her cunt in doggy style and pushed my lund in.
I was fucking her like no tomorrow. I then saw my sali sitting near and rubbing her cunt. I held her hand and took it to her sister's cunt. She started rubbing it along with my lund. My wife soon was moaning again loudly. Soon she shivered wildly. She was about to come second time. I increased my pace of fucking and finally came making loud moaning ahhhhhhh..........oh............... I felt there is no stopping of flowing of liquid.
I felt entire liquid of my body is emptying. I was totally exhausted. My heart was beating fast. I just collapsed in the bed. Wife came and lied to one side and kissed me. I raised my other hand to signal Juhi to come near me.she too came and lied to the other side and started playing with my hair of my chest. She kissed me too. Wife kept her head over my chest. Juhi said....."thank you jeejaji for all these pleasures, which I never got in my life." I just kissed her.
We all were tired hence we all slept. Later we enjoyed few more three some sex sessions. And moved to our own places. We now enjoy sex over phone and we three participate in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.