Friday 25 September 2015

wife swap

All she has on is a sexy nightie. As we lie on the bed, I put my hand on her flat stomach and rub it ever so gently in a circular motion. I slide my hand down to her mound and just gripped it 'til she starts to moan. Damn, what a woman! We've been married for 18 years now.

She gets hot pretty easily. She spreads her legs and  says, "Are you going to fuck me, or what?

I just started laughing as she reaches for my cock. It's rock hard and she just rolls over and climbs on. As she's riding me, I reach up and grab hold of her big bouncing tits. I feel her getting ready to climax as she leans forward and gives me a big lip lock. I put my arms around her and hold on tight while I start spewing my cum deep inside her. Damn! Am I ever glad I married her. She is pretty much my everything, besides my two teenage daughters.

I'm Jack and she's Jill, I know that sounds corny but those are our names. As I mentioned, we've been married better then 18 years. I'm a Dentist, actually a DDS, "Doctor of Dental Surgery," I guess that's sounds more impressive and gets me the big bucks.

As she rolled off me she gave me another kiss and said she had something to ask me.

I looked at her and said, "go for it, what is it?" 

She looked at me smiling and said, "I want to fuck another man!"

I looked at her totally shocked, "Who? Why? What happened?" I was dazed for a few seconds. "I thought we were so happy together, the perfect couple." 

She looked at me and said, "Whoa, Jack, I think you might have gotten the wrong idea. I love you, with all my heart and soul. You are my soul mate, my one and only true love. I could never love another man as I love you. I think my statement needs a little more explaining."

I said, "You got that right. I couldn't believe what you just told me."

She went on to explain, "We've been married for 18 years and they've been the best years of my life. I don't regret one minute of it. You have got to be the sweetest, nicest, most sincere man on this earth.

As you know both of us have had sexual partners before we were married. Well, Jack, I'm getting older and would like to have one last fling while I'm still attractive enough to entice a man."

I was still a bit dazed. "Are you saying you want to have an affair-to cheat on me?"

"No, Jack, I would never ever cheat on you," she reassured me.

"I don't understand what you're trying to say here."

"I have sexual fantasies," Jill patiently explained, "and wondered what it would be like to be with another man just one more time in my life. I was thinking of swapping partners just one time Jack. Just the one time to fulfill a fantasy."
I was still a bit hurt and certainly fearful. "Jill, I could never watch you have sex with another man. It would kill me. You're my life."

"You're my life too, Jack, that's why I suggested a swap. I know all men wish they could get a piece of strange pussy. Would you like to fuck a strange piece of pussy, just one more time, Jack? Be honest with me, does strange pussy entice you?"

"Of course it does, but I would never, ever cheat on you. I just wouldn't," I told her.

"I would never cheat on you either, Jack. In a swap situation we would both have sex with someone else, we would both know what we are doing, and never do it again. As I said Jack, just a one time fling, just to get it out of our systems."

"I don't know, Jill," I told her hesitantly. "It seems awfully risky and could ruin what we have together."

"No way, Jack, nobody could ever take me away from you. I'm just talking about a fuck here, not love, not an affair, just a fuck from someone different."

"Look at all the crazy things we've done in the past, Jack. Remember when you told me not to wear under panties and to wear a short skirt while looking for shoes? We had three different shoe salesmen checking out my pussy. You were there looking at shoes so they were afraid to try anything. Or the time we drove down the highway while you were fingering me, we drove by the trucks and you told me to show more so the drivers could see? How about the time we went to the party and I told you some of the guys were getting a little carried away with their hands? You told me feels were ok but no further."

She was right; we had done all of those things. I still wasn't comfortable with the next step. "But nobody was fucking you, Jill," I explained. "It just scares me, and as I said, I can't watch it. I don't want some bastard grinning at me like a Cheshire cat, saying, 'I fucked your wife. If you fucked one of our friends, I don't think I could ever face them the same way again. Knowing they had enjoyed my wife's body. The main reason we never told each other who our sex partners were before we got married was, if we should ever run into any of them the jealousy wouldn't set in.'"

We were quiet on the bed as I considered my next words. When I had them, I continued, "Jill, I love it when other men look it you, even if they see your body, get a glance at your tits or pussy. I know they aren't getting any and you will be all the hotter for me when we get home. Even the time that we played strip poker at Dale and Marcy's house. 

When we all got naked, you were with me, Dale and Marcy fucked right next to us but it was me fucking you. I knew Dale thought he we going to get in you, thought he was going to fuck you. I remember him reaching over to touch your tits and you said, 'Dale, you can look but don't touch. This body belongs to Jack and only Jack.' Then you kissed me and I felt so proud of you."

"Don't forget, Jack, Marcy wanted you also. She has always wanted you. I know she was disappointed when we didn't swap with them. You could see it in their faces." Jill thought for a bit, then said, "That was about ten years ago I think."

"Jill, I don't know if I ever told you, but Marcy called me the next day and asked if we could get together alone. I just told her she had a wonderful body but that I would never cheat on you under any conditions. She said she understood but was really disappointed, she really thought we would get together."

Jill laughed. I said, "what's so funny, Jill?"

She said, "Dale called me the next day also. He kept saying what a beautiful body I had and all the things he wanted to do to me. I just cut him off and told him that if he and Marcy want to stay friends with Jack and I then this sex talk must stop. I told him I only loved one man and all my love, body and soul belongs to you Jack. That I would never lose that trust you have in me for anyone, especially because of sex."

"Dale then apologized to me and promised never to bring it up again. He didn't want to lose our friendship because of it. Then he asked me if, as a friend, would I not bring it up to you. He would be quite embarrassed and afraid of losing your friendship."

I was taken aback. "Jill, I thought we didn't keep 
secrets from one another," I said, the tinge of 
jealousy probably more evident in my voice than I 
realized.

"These weren't secrets, Jack, just talk between friends," Jill said. "If either of us would have mentioned this, we would have lost two really close and good friends. I've been approached by many guys as I know you have girls. Most of it is just talk. If it ever developed into a problem, I talked to you about it. Like at the pool party when we were all having fun, but that one joker thought he could do what he wanted with all the women, remember, Jack?"

How could I forget? "Yeah, he went and put his hand down your bikini bottom and grabbed your pussy. You thought it was me until you turned around and saw who it was. I remember you yelling at him and then slapping him. Then you yelled for me to come over," I recollected.

"Yeah, Jack, and you came over and I told you what he did. You went up to him and literally grabbed him by the balls and cock and dragged him out of the pool. Boy, I bet that hurt! You took him to the back gate and kicked his ass out. All the women were cheering and clapping. You told him if you ever saw him at any of the parties you would finish the job. God, Jack, you were always there to protect me. My man, my protector, but most of all my love," she fawned.

"Well, Jill, tell me more about this plan you have before I give you an answer," I said slowly. I was warming up to the idea just a little bit.

"Okay, Jack," she started. "Here are some ideas I have come up with."

"First we will find some strangers, probably on the Internet. It will be your job to find a couple."

"No one is to know about it ever, Jack. This is to be a secret and fantasy for only you and me. I don't want you to tell a soul and I promise never to mention it to anyone, not even to my sister Mary, my closest friend."

"It must and will be a one time thing. I never want to see the couple again as long as we live."

"We both have to completely agree on the couple. I don't want you having Barbie and me getting a freak." At the thought of an inequitable pairing, we both laughed."

"We are not to tell them any true personal information that they could use to get hold of us or track us down."

"We should go away for a few days to do this. No where near where we live. I don't want a chance meeting with friends or relatives," she continued. "

"Make up a city, last names, job, whatever you want. I'll agree to go along with whatever you come up with."

"We can split up for a few hours during the sexual encounter but I want you back in my arms at the end of the evening."

"And last but not least, if at any time either of us wants it to stop, it must stop. I will not cheat on you, Jack. If you find this to be too much, then it will stop right then," she said finally.

"Wow! Jill, you've been thinking about this pretty heavily, haven't you?" I asked her.

"Yes, Jack, but nothing happens unless you say so. The ball is now in your court," she told me.

"Ok, honey, let me do some checking and see what I can do."

*  *  *


About two weeks later, I raised the issue with Jill again.

"Jill, I need to talk to you about the possible swap," I started. "I have searched the Internet and think I have found a couple. Before you look, you have to understand that their information might be all lies, just like ours. They do have a picture here so you can see what they may look like." 

--------

Here's the info: David and Joyce Couch, early forties, own a hardware store in Pittsburgh Penn. We are novices looking for other novices who are looking for fun. She is pretty, 5'3" 125 lbs. Dark shoulder length hair, 36B boobs. He is handsome, 6'0" 185 lbs. We enjoy light drinking, are non smokers, (prefer same), and are not looking for affairs. We are in love and just want to try swapping.

We are looking for: a white couple, 30's to late 40's, clean and neat who just want to get together for a night of fun and games. We are not pushy and want same. If we click we play, if not we each go our own way. We would prefer meeting out of state. Confidential information a must. Please send photo and info to this e-mail address. We will return same. We are waiting for your e-mail. Hope to hear from you soon, David and Joyce.:

--------

I waited while she read. "Well, Jill, what do you think?" I asked when I thought she must be done.

She finished reading. "Sounds pretty good, Jack. Have you sent them anything yet?" she asked.

"As a matter of fact I have. Here's the e-mail I sent," I said, handing her another sheet of paper.

--------
Dear David and Joyce:

My name is Jack Riley, my wife is Jill Riley, we have been married eighteen wonderful years but recently thought we would try and spice up our lives by meeting with another couple. We live in Purdue, Indiana. We run a small pharmacy here. Here are some of the particulars you asked about. Jill is 5' 8" 145 lbs. The only way to describe her is "gorgeous", blond hair down to her shoulders, 38D boobs, long legs and an ass to kill for. I'm considered a handsome man. I'm 6' 2" 210 lbs. We are light drinkers, non-smokers, we work out at the gym twice a week.

If you are interested in meeting us, we are taking a short vacation for a couple of days in September. We will be going to Atlantic City, from the 23rd to the 25th. If you are interested in meeting us, please let us know. I will not send a picture of us. We want to be as discreet as possible and don't want our picture on the Internet. As you mentioned, if we click, we play, if not we go away. We will be staying at the Sheraton Inn, and will gladly meet you there.

Sincerely

Jack and Jill Riley

--------

A few facts about Jill and myself: Our last name is O'Reilly (not Riley), we live in Columbus, Ohio, and not in Indiana. As you know, I'm a dentist (DDS) and not a pharmacist. Jill, my lovely wife is a dental hygienist. That's how we met. I was looking for an assistant nineteen years ago and she applied for the job. We were married within the first year after meeting. It has been great ever since. We hardly ever argue and never go to bed mad at each other. 

The e-mail address I sent David and Joyce was one that I recently set up on line, apart from the account I use everyday. Other than our appearance, which is true, there was no other information I gave out where they could contact us. 

Jill finished reading, looked up, and said, "Did they reply?"

My smirk betrayed me. "Come on, Jack, quit smiling. What did they say?" she demanded excitedly.

I showed Jill one more page, the e-mail that I had received.

--------

Dear Jack and Jill:

You sound like just the type of couple we are looking for. I wish you would have sent a picture but I understand your reluctance. If you two look anything like your description, you shouldn't be hard to find. We will meet you in Atlantic City but due to our business we can not arrive until Saturday the 24th. We will meet with you say at 3:00pm at the restaurant inside the Sheraton. If this is agreeable with you please let us know. Hoping to see you in Atlantic City.

Sincerely, David and Joyce.

"Well, did you send them an e-mail saying we'll see them?" Jill asked.

"No, I haven't sent it yet," I said. "We decided that we both have to agree and I'm giving you one last chance to back out before going through with it."
She nodded. We went to the den, where I turned on the monitor and opened the last message I had received. After hitting the "reply" button, I then typed on the screen:

We'll see you on the 24th.

Sincerely, Jack and Jill

I turned to Jill and said: "The ball is now in your court. If you want to go through with it, all you have to do is hit the send button."

Jill looked at me, smiled and then reached down. She hit the "Send button" with glee.


Chapter 2


Ever since I told Jill I was willing to swap she has been a hellion in bed. The sex we have has always been good but she took it up a notch. We've been getting just a little nastier. Nothing gross but we started doing things we haven't done for years. She would hold her tits together while I came and shot the load all over her face. 

She even cleaned me up with her tongue afterwards. It's been a long time since she has done that. One night while our daughters were out we did it on the kitchen counter. Another night we even went to lover's lane (every town has one) and did it in the backseat like teenagers.

We did a little bit more exhibitionism; she let some old guys watch us fuck while we were in the park. While I was lying on my back on a picnic table, she was sucking me off. One old guy, maybe 70 years of age, was walking through the park and stopped to watch us. I had my eyes closed and the old guy came up behind her and put his fingers in her cunt. 

She almost deep throated me and we both jumped. The old guy pulled his fingers out, said thank you and backed away. Jill laughed and I didn't have the heart to say anything to him. Besides I started to shoot a load of cum. The old man smiled and was sucking on his fingers as he walked away.

Things were really picking up at work, as well. We have a lot of women visiting our clinic to have their teeth worked on. One in particular, a gal maybe twenty-two years old always wears mini skirts and no underwear. Every time she comes in, Jill laughs at me because she knows that I'm going to get a hard on. For this particular appointment we had to do a root canal. She asked me to be put her under so she wouldn't feel any pain. So I obliged and gave her gas. Once she was under and I was almost finished, I was looking down at the girls thighs.

Jill looked at me and said, "Go for it."

I said, "I can't touch a patient."
Jill said, "You've been thinking about her pussy for years now. I'm going to let you finger her just this one time because I let that old fart finger me in the park."

I said, "You knew he was going to do it?"

"He was doing it for a couple of minutes while your eyes were closed," she confessed. "It was so naughty and it felt good so I let him do it. It was only when he jammed his fingers way in that I couldn't control it. That's when I jumped and you know the rest."

"So you now have my permission to get even, one time and only now. Go for it big boy!"

I know I shouldn't have but after the way Jill was talking, I was so hot. I reached down and could see that brown bush glistening. I just put my fingers on her pussy and slid two right in. I kept the gas on her while I finger fucked her.

Jill looked at me and said, "She's about to cum."

I could feel the young girl pushing against my fingers. God, if Jill wasn't there I would have been afraid I would have tried to fuck her but I held my control as the young gal came. My hand was soaked and she had pussy juice all over her bush. The room smelled like sex. 

Jill started laughing hysterically and said, "Good job, big boy." Then she got the wet naps and wiped all the juices off my patient's cunt and the chair. 
I quickly washed my hands and returned to my work, turning off the gas and letting the girl return to normal. Jill sprayed a little Fabreeze in the room to cover the pussy smell.

When the girl came to she looked at me and said, "Thanks, doc, that wasn't so bad. I must have been in dream land the whole time. I didn't feel any pain at all. I actually felt pleasure." With that she got up and left the office.

She was our last patient of the day so as soon as she left Jill locked up the office, came back in where I was putting the tools away and said, "Jack, take off your pants and sit in the chair, I need it now." With that, she slipped off her underpants and climbed up in my lap. 

She grabbed my cock and put it in her pussy. We both came just minutes later.

"Damn! That was so hot!" she cried after we finished.
We were getting ready for our trip. Jill went shopping for some sexy clothes. I told her we were only going to be there for two days so don't over-do it.

She looked at me and said, "I'm going to look good!" 

I told her she always looked good. She just smiled and headed out.

We gave our girls our room number and told them, "Only call if there is an emergency. We won't be in the room much so just leave a message." We told them we would call them once before coming home.

They said, "Yeah, we know, you want to check up on us."

We all laughed and I said, "You got that right!"

We were on our plane and everything was great. It was like a second honeymoon. The Sheraton Inn had a special shuttle service from the airport so we didn't even have to rent a car. We arrived on Friday and were going back on Sunday. We would spend Friday together doing our thing, and of course our plans for Saturday were yet to be determined. Then we would head for home Sunday. 

After checking in we went up to our suite. What a beautiful room. We had a king size bed and a view that overlooked the city. We stood in front of the big windows and wondered how many people from the other motels could see us if they had binoculars? Wish I had brought mine along. We just laid on the bed for a few minutes and kissed and hugged. Then we got up and showered and headed to the casino.

Jill looked great. She had on a summer dress that showed her shape to the max. It went down to about mid thigh. She wore no underwear because she didn't want panty lines. Her bra just about pushed her tits out of her dress. She looked sexy as hell but not slutty. I just wore a pair of Dockers and a pullover shirt. 

We were playing the slots but all the guys were trying to get near Jill. Every time she sat down the dress rode up a few inches. Jill didn't flirt with anyone and everyone could tell she was with me but that didn't stop them from looking. I told her to accidentally give a few beaver shots so these guys would have something to talk about after they got home.

We sat down in the restaurant to have dinner. The food was great but the service was even better. We had waiters who kept coming to the table. Jill told me that from where she was sitting she could shoot a beaver to just about anyone who passed by.

Jill trimmed her pubic area up real neat. She was a natural blond so she left a real nice streak of blond hair about three inches wide all the way down to cover her cunt. So, if anyone was looking they could see that light blond bush covering her pussy.

We took in a stage show and then headed up to our room. By then, it was about 11:00pm. We both started getting undressed and when we were naked I grabbed hold of Jill. I pulled her onto the bed and she said, "Jack, your not getting any tonight."

"What? You've got to be kidding me!" I cried.

She said, "No, we are going to save it all up for tomorrow, our one time fling."

"You got me so hot and bothered all night," I told her breathlessly, "and now I have to wait till tomorrow?"

"Joyce will be glad you did," she laughed.

With that we turned off the light and cuddled up naked, both of us dreaming of the day to come.

The next morning we got up, dressed casually and headed for the breakfast buffet. We decided not to do anything special until the afternoon. We ate, then decided to just take a walk and look at the city. It was such a nice morning and this was going to be a very special day. We walked around the shops, got the girls some souvenirs, and just took it easy for the morning. 

At about 1:00pm we started to get antsy, so we headed back to our room to start getting ready for our meeting with David and Joyce.

Jill got in the shower first, as it would take her two hours to get ready. She wanted to shave her legs, trim her bush, and fix her hair. I on the other hand, shaved and put on my Dockers and polo shirt. That was about it, other than using a really good smelling cologne.

Jill looked radiant. She had on a new outfit, a blue silky blouse with matching skirt. The skirt didn't make it to mid thigh. She bought a light blue thong for the occasion and a pair of three-inch heels to match. She had her hair done up on her head with fancy curls. She was one beautiful woman. I wanted to take her right there on the bed.

At 3:00pm we headed down to the restaurant. We got a corner table for four, kind of out of the way. We ordered a drink even though we usually don't drink that early in the day. It wasn't five minutes later that we saw Dave and Joyce come in. We looked up and they knew instantly that we were the couple they have come to meet.

They came to our table and Dave introduced himself and then his wife. I then introduced myself and Jill. Dave's eyes almost fell out of his head when he met Jill. I think Joyce was just a little annoyed with all the complements he was throwing at Jill.

They both looked as good as their pictures. Dave dressed similar to me. Joyce was dressed to kill. She had on a green dress, very low cut to accent her boobs, it came down to mid thigh. Her hair came down to her shoulders. She had on four-inch heels since she knew I was taller.

Things were going great. We all ordered dinner and planned our evening. We took in an adult show at one of the hotels, lots of tits and ass. It was done well; there weren't any sex acts or anything like that. At around 7:00pm we headed over to the lounge where there was a lot of music and dancing. It was dark and things started to happen. I started dancing with Joyce and begin to get wound up. Dave had already begun with Jill. He had both hands on her ass and had her pulled up tight against his cock.

So I did the same with Joyce. I could feel the heat radiate off her when I pulled her close. This might not have been a bad idea after all, as long as I didn't watch Jill get fucked. My cock was starting to get hard as we sat down at the table. I could see Dave already had his hand up Jill's skirt, probably rubbing her pussy. Joyce put her hand on my hard cock. I moved closer and ran my hand up her dress. She was wet rightthrough her panties. It was time to make a decision.
"Well, everyone," I addressed the group, " I think it's decision time. We all have to agree or it doesn't happen. Jill this was your idea so you go first. This is your last chance to back out."

"I want it to happen, I'm in," Jill replied.

I turned to look at Jill's new man for the evening. "Dave, what's your answer?" I prompted

"I'm in all the way," he said. Glancing at Jill, he added, "Or, at least I will be."

Jill grinned but I really didn't much care for Dave's answer because it sounded kind of smug.

"Joyce, are you in?" I asked.

"I'm all for it if you are Jack. I'll make it happen for you, I promise," replied Joyce.

"Ok, I can't turn down a proposition like that. Let's go for it, but I have a few ground rules. 

"First protection must be worn and no means no for everyone. Do we all agree on that?"

Everyone said yes, but I noticed Joyce glance over at Dave.

"Dave and Jill can go to our suite," I suggested. "We're in room 904. Joyce and I will go to your room. What room are you in?"

Dave replied that The Sheraton was booked up so they have a room at another motel about two miles away. 

That bothered me some, having Jill and I at different motels. 

I looked a little worried and Jill jumped in and said, "Everything will be fine, Jack. You go with Joyce and come back to me at say 1:00am. I'll be here waiting for you."

I asked to speak with Jill alone for a moment. We stepped aside and I told her that it bothered me not being here to protect her if necessary.

She told me to go enjoy myself, everything will be alright. She would see me in four hours. 

With that said, I kissed her and then took Joyce by the hand and headed out the door and we got in a cab and headed for her motel.

When we arrived, we headed up to the room. The motel was nice but didn't approach the class of ours. 

Joyce asked if I wanted anything to drink.

I told her, "No, I don't need any outside stimulant for what I am about to do."

She went to undress and I said, "Let me do that." I slowly unzipped her dress as I kissed down her back. I could feel her shiver. This woman was getting hot. I pulled her dress down as I was standing behind her and let it fall to the floor. I then unsnapped her bra but let it stay on her shoulders. 

I reached around and put my hands on her breasts and slowly massaged them. I then pulled my hands back and let her bra fall off her arms. I returned to her breasts and began to massage her nipples. I felt her nipples getting hard and she started to shudder.

I then reached around and slid my right hand into her panties. I found her pussy. It was hairless and soft as a baby's butt. I slid my hand down into the creases of her pussy and slid a finger in. I felt her juices flow around my fingers. I pulled my fingers out as she moaned.

I then took off my shirt and trousers and folded them over a chair. My cock was hard and straining to get out. 

She reached down and grabbed it. "I want this," she said.

I smiled, "You will have it in due time."

I sat her on the edge of the bed and slid her panties off. I then laid her back with her legs over the side of the bed with her pussy right on the edge. I got on my knees and put my face on her hairless pussy and then slipped my tongue into the moist crevice.

She started bucking against my face crying, "Oh, God, Oh, God, I'm going to cum already." 

It makes a man feel good when he's able to bring a woman off like this so I kept it up, lapping at her pussy for all I was worth. I had to reach down and release my hard cock from its confines. I stood up and let my underwear fall to the floor. I then placed my cock head against her opening and I gently started to push it in but then remembered I forgot to put on a condom. 
I started to pull out when she looked at me and said, "Please don't take it out." I mentioned I forgot the condom. She said, "It's ok. I'm on the pill and I promise I'm clean. Please, push it in all the way." 

I was thinking with my cock and how warm it felt. I pushed it in slowly to the hilt. I started fucking her hard. I had two days of passion built up in by balls and they needed release.

She kept saying, "Fuck me, fuck me."

And I did. I worked her pussy for several minutes. As she begin to reach another orgasm, she cried, "Oh, Jack, you're the best I've ever had. Please fill me up." 

I came at the same time as she did, shooting load after load deep into her pussy. Damn, this was a good idea that Jill had. Joyce is one hot woman!

After climaxing I had Joyce climb up further on the bed and lay next to her. I started sucking on her nipples and rubbing her tummy. I know this is a turn on for Jill and thought Joyce would like it too. She did. In fact, she loved it. Her nipples were hard as nails as I sucked away. She put her hand on mine and pushed it down to her pussy. She wanted it rubbed some more.

She put her hand on my cock and asked if I wanted it sucked. I told her only if she wanted to. I wouldn't force her to do anything. She turned around and we got in a sixty-nine position with her on top. I had her bare pussy with my juices mixed with hers against my mouth. I tongued her and kissed all over that pussy till her juices flowed.

She was bobbing up and down on my cock, getting it harder and harder. As I was sucking her pussy I reached up and put my finger to her anal opening. She spread her legs and let me finger her ass hole. She got up off my hard cock and turned around and asked me if I wanted to take her in the ass.

I told her Jill wasn't big on anal sex but I would like to try it.

Joyce said, "If you promise not to hurt me."

"I would never hurt you on purpose. If it begins to hurt, tell me and I will stop," I assured her. "Do you want me to use a condom?"

"No condom," she said softly. "I want to feel you in me, but will you use the KY jelly?"

"Of course I will," I answered. "I'm here to have a good time with you, not hurt you."

She handed me the jelly and I spread it all over my hard cock, then when she turned over and stuck her ass in the air, I put more jelly on her anal opening and fingered it into her anus.

I held on to her hip with one hand and guided my cock into her ass with the other. I pushed it in as slowly as possible doing my best not to hurt her.

She squealed with delight and kept saying, "I love it, I love it."

With her encouragement, I fed more of my cock into her ass. Her breathing quickened and she sighed, "I didn't know it could be so good. David has never been this gentle with me."

That remark bothered me but I let it pass. I fucked her harder and harder in her ass till she started to climax, then I held on tight and pushed my cock in as deep as I could get it, and shot my second load of the evening. I then pulled out of her and turned her over and kissed her, telling her how great it was.

We sat up and were just talking about the evening. She was telling me that I was the best lover she had ever had. "Much better than David," she said, which bothered me again. She wrote a number on a piece of paper and gave it to me. It was her personal cell phone number.

I asked her about her previous swaps. 
"There were only two and they both were rough. They didn't make love like you did," she said, pausing. She looked at me squarely and added, "They just took me."

"What about David?" I asked. I couldn't conceal my shock. "Didn't he say anything to these guys?" 

That's when she said, "David is only interested in David. The only reason I swap is because I'm afraid of him. If he knew I was telling you this, he would hurt me badly."

Now I was in a panic. "He's with my wife!" I yelled. "Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"I thought you were just like the others," Joyce said. "Out to use me, but you made love to me. That's never happened to me before. I wish I had a man as good as you, one I could love. I'm sorry about not telling you about David but he scares me and hurts me."

I stood in a flash, already looking for my clothes. "I have to go," I said shortly. I got dressed. It was only midnight, but I had to go make sure my wife was alright. Remembering my courtesy, I said thanks to Joyce for a wonderful evening up to that last discussion but I had to leave. I had to make sure Jill was alright.

I ran out of the motel and flagged down a taxi. As my cab sped off I thought I spotted David going into the motel but wasn't sure. I took the elevator up to the ninth floor and hurried in. 

The room was a mess and blood, just a little blood, on the sheet. I yelled for Jill. She was in the bathroom. I ran into the bathroom. She was in the shower. She looked up and was crying.

"Jack," she said between sobs. "Jack, he raped me."


Chapter 3


I ran out of the motel and flagged down a taxi. As the taxi sped off I thought I spotted David going into the motel, but wasn't sure. I took the elevator up to the ninth floor of our motel and hurried in. 

The room was a mess, there was just a little spot of blood on the sheet. I yelled for Jill. She was in the bathroom. I ran in and found her in the shower. 

She looked up and was crying as she said, "Jack, he raped me."

I grabbed her and hugged her and said, how I was sorry for abandoning her. I started crying as I held her in the shower. She had welt spots or something on her breasts and lower belly, her bush was shaved off. She had blood on her legs, probably coming from her anal opening.

I pulled the drain button so the tub would fill up with warm water. I reached up and grabbed the bubble bath the motel supplied and poured the whole bottle in the water. I helped Jill sit down slowly. I wanted her to sit and relax in a warm bath.

She wanted to talk but I told her to rest for a few minutes. We had plenty of time to talk. I wanted to do everything I could to comfort her. This was my woman and I wanted … no needed … to take care of her. As she sat in a relaxing bubble bath I went to the phone and called housekeeping. I told them I wanted a complete change of bedding, right now. They were there within ten minutes and cleaned up the room. 

They looked at me strange because of all the stuff they had to clean up. I gave them fifty dollars for their time which seemed to make them happier. After they left I went back in the bathroom and helped Jill out of the tub. I dried her off and brought out her new nightie and walked her to the new clean bed. She lay down and began her story.

"Jack, after you and Joyce left, David and I came up to the room. He had a small suitcase with him. Everything seemed to be going well. David offered me a drink; he said it would calm me down. 

"I guess it was drugged but I didn't know it at the time. David took me by the hand and we went up to the big windows. He opened my blouse and undid my bra and let them drop to the floor. Then he put my hands and arms up against the windows and pushed my tits against the glass. Kind of like we've seen in a few movies, I thought it was erotic." 
"Then he grabbed me by the hair and said, "You're going to be my slut tonight whether you like it or not and started laughing."

"I became scared. What was he doing? The drug must have taken effect because I must have passed out. When I awoke, he had me stripped naked and handcuffed to the bed. When I started to get my senses back, I start yelling at him." 

He was calling me slut, bitch, whore, just about every vile name he could think of. When I started screaming, he took his filthy underwear and jammed it in my mouth. I wanted to vomit but was unable to with his shorts in my mouth. He then reached in his bag and pulled out a safety razor and shaving cream. He said his bitches are supposed to be bald. I started to kick at him when he said to stop fighting him or you wouldn't recognize me when you got back. I was scared shitless Jack, so I did everything he asked but he still raped and hurt me."

"These little welt are from a candle. He lit it and let it drip down on me. It hurt Jack, damn it hurt. I was crying through the shorts in my mouth. He didn't care. His dick was hard, Jack, real hard. It was similar in size as yours but he didn't know how to pleasure a woman with it. He climbed up on the bed and pulled his shorts out of my mouth. I was able to breath some air then he put his cock in. He mouth fucked me until I started to choke, then he pulled his cock out and said I didn't know how to give head.

"He dropped down between my legs lifted them up and then jammed his cock in my pussy. Thank God I was a little wet from earlier. I felt nothing but shame Jack. He didn't use a condom. He laughed at me when I mentioned it. He said if I was lucky he may leave a seed behind to remember him by. He didn't even fuck good, just used me. Then he pushed my legs all the way up until my knees were up near my head, then plunged his hard cock into my ass. I screamed out and he put his dirty underwear back in my mouth.

"He had a difficult time getting it into my ass, said it was too tight. He kept plowing and plowing until I could feel my ass bleeding. I was glad I started to bleed, it gave some lubricant to my asshole so he was finally able to get it in. Then he shot his load up my ass and pulled his dick out. God, I was glad it was over. It was the worst thing that has ever happened to me.

"He then said that if I ever wanted more to drop him a line. He undid the cuffs and packed his toys. Then he said, 'I've had much better than you but you could learn,' then laughed as he left.

"I got up and staggered into the shower. You were here not ten minutes later. You just missed him Jack. I'm so sorry and ashamed, Jack, I should have listened to you.

"Why would he rape me when he could have had me? I can't believe he was so deranged. He could have had the best sex of his life and chose to humiliate me instead. What a bastard! I'm glad I'll never see him again."

"Jill, I'm so sorry," I told her. "I should have been here to protect you and I wasn't. Please forgive me."

"Jack, it's not your fault," she reassured me. "And it's really not mine. It's that bastard who raped me. It's his fault. I'm just glad you're here now. Why did you come back early? Joyce wasn't like him, was she?"

"No, Joyce was fine. After having sex she told me a little information about David. It bothered me so I came home to make sure you were okay." I said. "Guess I wasn't quick enough," I said sadly.

Jill finally fell asleep. I couldn't sleep so I got up, got dressed and caught a cab and went back to David's motel. After what he did to my wife I was going to kill the bastard or at least hurt him. It was now 2:00am but I didn't care. As I was going by the front desk the clerk stopped me and asked where I was going?

I told him sharply, "To see the couple in Room 206."

He said, "They checked out about an hour ago."

I looked at the clerk and told him, "I need to get in contact with them. It is very important."

"I'm sorry, I can't help you sir," replied the clerk.

I reached in my wallet and pulled out a hundred-dollar bill. "This is yours if I can have a copy of their checkout receipt," I said, flashing the money at him.

The clerk looked at me, grabbed the money, then punched the button on the computer and gave me a copy of the receipt. I looked at the receipt and it had all the information I needed.

I headed back over to The Sheraton Inn, and my wife, who was still sound asleep.

When we awoke the next morning. Jill was feeling much better but said she was still sore. I wanted to apologize some more but Jill stopped me.

Jill said, "It's ok, Jack, no real damage done except to my pride." 

"The welts will go away in a couple of days. My ass might take about a week. And that means you aren't getting any for a while Jack," she said trying to smile. "Now my bush is another thing. It's going to take awhile to grow back unless you want it this way."

I looked at her and said, "I want my blond bush back, I don't want any memories of this weekend." 

We then called our daughters and told them we had a nice time and would see them that evening. Jill and I got dressed, ate breakfast and headed for home.

On the plane home Jill looked at me and said, "I love you Jack and you're all the man I'll ever want, I just hope that someday someone will get even with that son of a bitch."

I made myself a promise that Jill's wish would come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.