Tuesday 26 November 2013

Ramesh fucking senior engineer Kavitha

Part 1:

hello humandigest readers.This is really a cool site and I am a reader for almost six years. Finally I thought I'll share my experience here.I'm not a great writer so please bare with me if there is some mistakes.
I'm ramesh aged 20.I work in an MNC as software engineer. I got placed from campus and life was good.this incident happened to me six months ago. We had a new joining in our team. her name is kavitha. although she's new to my team she was five years experienced and joined as some Senior engineer. as I am a fresher I am just programmer. well now let me tell about her.
she is maybe in her late twenties or early thirties. 5ft 6in.medium sized boobs,with buttery complexion. I mean literally buttery. she's married and mother of a eight months old baby boy. everyone in my floor will take a second look at her. for my luck her seat was next to mine as the guy who used to sit there left the company.
I used to see her now and then but never had intention to fuck.days passed. Although she is experienced she is new to our project and had numerous doubts.As I'm the youngest and as I sit next to her she always asks doubts to me. I was more than happy to clarify so that I can spend more time with her. one day she was wearing saree and she was looking so hot.
I complimented her for that. she smiled. after few hours. she called from lab telling she is having some problem and told me to come. the lab is a very big one and It is flooded with wires and instruments and as the temperature is too low, people don't work there for long unless necessary. So most of the time lab will be haunted.I went to lab and asked her what is the problem.

She told she is finding hard to set up all the connections and asked me to help with the wires. we were both working on it.Believe me guys it's a real tiring work.You need to connect hundreds of wires.I was kneeling down and connecting some wires that's when I saw that. It was a rack. like the one we have in libraries.We both were on either side of the rack.
while I saw her trying to take some more wires from top of the rack.As she was not tall enough to reach it, she was trying with all her might and her buttery navel is fully visible for me. it was so much of a treat for me. I couldn't control. so suddenly I got a plan. I touched her navel pretending to take wires from the racks.
wow It was so soft but I could only manage to touch it for a fraction of seconds suddenly she backed off. I acted like I was shocked and went to her told "Ohhhh sorry kavitha I was reaching for wires, I didn't see you were standing there". she told it's ok and smiled. from that moment the urge to fuck her increased inside me day by day.
I was waiting for the right moment.After that we spent more time together in labs working and we literally became partners in work as we both were assigned to work on same module. We became good friends exchanged numbers and we used to chat sometimes in late night. I used to flirt her. she too liked it.days passed like that.
After nearly three months one day we both left for the bus together. usually she goes in company provided bus which leaves by 8 30 or 9 but most of the time I take night cabs as I will be working till 11.But that day both left together and got into bus.It was Friday night and the bus was hardly filled as most of them left early.
we took the last seat and we were the only one to sit in that whole row.Totally there were only ten people scattered over 56 seats of a volvo bus.Most of the time,people ask to switch off main lights as they take naps cuz its nearly one and half hours journey to reach main city. so driver always switch off all lights except for a small light near the first two seats.
I thought this is the chance but how to proceed?One bad step and thats it.I may even lose my job for sexual harassment.So I thought I will take it slow. we were speaking little bit.She was wearing the same saree she wore on that lab incident. so I told her naughtily,"remember this saree kavitha?" she blushed and told "yes". then I told "I'm sorry for that". she told "it's ok ramesh it's just an accident".
then I told "but it's was good accident and would love to meet accidents like that again".She smiled and came near my ears and told."you want one more accident?".I was shocked to hear that.I told "yes". she took my hand and placed it on her stomach. Ohhhh it was really buttery. So soft.After that I took control.I started caressing her navel,her waist.then I reached for her boobs.
I pressed It over blouse.I unbuttonned her blouse and bra but didnt remove it as it is too risky.then my hands touched those buttery melons.ohh it was a heavenly feeling.her nipples were already hard. I pressed her boobs for few minutes fondled her nipples and milk started oozing out of her nipples. Oh yeah! then I remembered she is mother of a baby and ofcourse she reastfeeds.
Then I couldn't control so I bent down to suck them.she stopped me and told its risky someone might see but it was pitch dark where we were sitting and there was no one sitting for three rows ahead. so I told her no one will see.Then she agreed.then I started sucking her boobs. I was sucking her left boob biting her nipples and pressing the right boobs.
Now I was drinking her milk ohh it was awesome.I started sucking so fast and She let out a soft moan.I told her not to,as people might hear.So she tried her best not to.I made the milk to ooze out.Milk drops were rolling down her breasts.Then I licked the drops.I was licking her under breasts. My tongues were sliding on her boobs.
Then I started licking her neck then I started kissing her lips.she was responding well as she is aroused.Then I unzipped my jeans.and let out my tool via the zip hole. She didnt wait for my instructions.She bent down and took out my 7 inch cock and started sucking it. I was in heaven. She seems to be expert in this. She was licking my cock like lollipop. In ten minutes I cummed in her mouth. She drank everything.
I then reached for her pussy but she stopped me and told we were about to reach the main city and people will start getting down.so she hooked her bra and blouse and adjusted the saree and in two minutes the driver switched on the lights as people one by one started getting down in their drop points I too got down.
At night I texted her and she told we'll have full encounter soon which we had later.I will explain about it in the next part. please leave your comments so that I will be motivated to share more.
Part 2:
Its been one month since our Bus encounter and we couldn't find a chance to fuck. I was getting irritated by this.All I could do was press her boobs now and then in lab above her blouse which I was getting bored of.One night she texted "Its on! come to my home tomorrow at 10 am" I really cursed her for sending that message.
I couldn't sleep the whole night properly.next day I took off and went to her home. It was an apartment. I rang the bell.It took her 30 seconds to open the door.which felt like 30 hours. Then she was there.wearing a transparent blue saree with black sleevless blouse.I could see her navel and cleavage very clearly.I wanted to jump on her and fuck her hard.
"No wait!"said a voice inside my head."take it slow".Then I asked her where is your husband? she told he has gone for some tour and she and her baby are the only left in home.She has already made the baby sleep.We both sat together very close. I put my hands around her shoulder.She leaned on my shoulders.I lifted her face up and kissed.
It was very passionate kiss.I couldn't wait anymore.I lifted her and took her to bedroom. dropped her on the bed.in seconds her saree was lying on the floor.She has already closed all the windows. Turned on the AC and I guess she used some roomspray.It was a perfect ambience to have sex.I told her to switch on all the lights I dont want to do it in dark.
she did.ohhhh man! she was soo hot.Her black blouse was contrasting to her buttery skin. I started licking her stomach.her skin is so soft.I couldn't stop licking.It was a great feeling. my toungue was drawing circles around her navel.Then I went above.She was still wearing her blouse. I dont wanted that blouse.
I was already seeing only blouse for nearly a month so I removed it at once and there was no bra. Just her melons.her perfectly shaped globes.I sucked them.I was starving for that.I sucked for nearly ten minutes.My mouth was filled with her milk.I didn't drink it.I went above and dropped them on her mouth.gave the taste of her own milk.
some milk drooled from her mouth and rolled down her cheeks. I licked her cheeks.Then I inserted my fingers into her pussy.I was finger fucking her slowly.She was letting out slight moans. And then there was a huge cry.....it was her baby.He woke up.I was irritated. but we can't blame him.
Then suddenly something wild came into my mind.long back I read a story in HD where the couple did that. Yes!! I'm gonna do that now. I told her to laydown and breastfeed the baby.she took the baby and started feeding.I went down and placed a kiss on her pussy. I started licking her clean shaven pussy.She was moaning loud.
Her baby was feeding her and simultaneously I am eating her pussy.She couldn't take so much pleasure. I was licking her pussy like a dog.In five minutes she was pressing my head towards her pussy and moaning loud ohhhhh aaaahhhhhhhhh mmmmmm.after a minute she had her orgasm. A splash of her love juices filled my face.
Then after drinking milk the little guy again went to sleep.Then we again continued. She went down and grabbed my cock.She was too good in Blowjob.she was now sucking my cock more passionately than she did in the bus.In five minutes I shot my load in her mouth.
She drank it fully. she told "don't wait anymore,please fuck me".we both came to missionary postion andd I placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy and inserted only a few centimeters and stopped.I wanted to tease her. She told "Ramesh! please fuck me! I want to be fucked hard" I inserted with full thrust.
She moaned out loud.aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.I fucked her hard.I don't want to take it slow anymore. with each thrust I was giving more force.she was moaing loud.aaaahhh aaaaahhh oooooo please fuck me harderrrr oooo raaammeeessshhh!!I fucked her for ten minutes.then We moved to doggy position.
I was literally ramming her.but she wanted more.I was about to cum but she was not,so I slowed down a bit so that I can control it.Then once I gained control of the flow I again started ramming her. I slapped her butt.She was enjoying it.We again came back to missionary position.after 30 minutes She was holding my hairs tightly and we both came together.
We both were exhausted.We both took a nap.I was still sleeping as I didn't had proper sleep previous night.I felt something wet and pleasurable in my dream and I suddenly woke up to see kavitha sucking my dick again.It was gradually gaining its erection. She came on top of me and took my dick and inserted into her pussy.she was slowely moving up and down.
I pulled her and started sucking her boobs.milk stared coming out.Then she again sat up and was jumping harder gettin fucked.her boobs were dangling up and down.It's an awesome view. After 15 min We both cummed again. She laid on me.And we took a small nap again. when we woke up it was already 5 30. We went to clean ourselves up.
I fucked her under shower once again and she gave me a blowjob again. she asked me to stay there that night.I agreed.She made dinner for me.We both ate.Then we had 3 more more sessions that night. Next day morning.I left early so that no one sees me leaving her home. I reached my home refreshed myself then left for office.
By that time she had already reached office. We went to cafetaria to have coffee. she told She is so thankful and never had so much pleasure in her life. Please leave your comments and motivate me to share some of my other encounters too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.