Wednesday 28 August 2013

Enjoying Breastfeeding To Old Age Uncle


Since my baby was born eight months ago at the age of 23 years and my sex life has taken a turn for the worse. My husband doesn't seem very interested, other than an occasional quickie, which leaves me feeling low, not wanted and sexually frustrated. I have worked hard to get myself back in shape and I think I have succeeded very well. The only difference in my body, compared to pre-pregnancy, is the fact that my breasts are much larger and full of milk. I am still breast feeding my baby once a day. The only problem is that I have a surplus of milk and have to express some daily. To me, though, my **** look fantastic. They are large, firm and my nipples are huge and always look swollen and erect. It turns me on no end and they feel extra sensitive and sensual. My husband, however, doesn't seem to like them for some reason and moans at me when my nipples poke through my clothes. He thinks it looks disgusting. I think it looks hot and so very sexy.
Anyway, there I was feeling frustrated when my next door Uncle called on me one morning. This Uncle was my Mother's cousin brother. He was 56 years old. He's a decent bloke and, while we chatted, I couldn't help but notice that he was fascinated by my breasts. He seemed unable to keep his eyes off them. I suppose I couldn't really blame him as my nipples were firm and showing through my thin t-shirt..I also hadn't realized that my nipples were slightly leaking milk and there were two damp patches on my t-shirt. When I glanced down I eventually saw this and felt embarrassed. I mumbled something about having too much milk. He looked at me and said, "Lucky baby."


At this moment my baby started to cry so I had to see to her and I said goodbye to my Uncle.I soon settled my baby, which was just as well, as I was in a state of confusion as to how I felt. I felt so - so damn sexy that's what.I went to change my damp t-shirt and looked into the mirror as I did so. I unhooked my bra and felt so horny as I saw my breasts. The nipples seemed enormous and were sticking out like small pipes. I touched them lightly and shuddered with pleasure and began to massage my breasts. Milk was, by now, leaking from my nipples and running over my ****. I kept on playing and pulling on my nipples and ****, my hands wet with milk until suddenly I groaned and shuddered to a mighty ******.

I felt I wanted, no needed, more and pushed one hand down my skirt and into my panties. I couldn't believe how lubricated I was and circled my **** with a finger. My other hand was still on one breast and I was unable to determine from what source all of the pleasure was coming from. My **** and **** seemed to be linked by electricity and a great feeling of exotic pleasure was welling up in my tummy.I couldn't stop myself from pulling on my nipples and manipulating my **** and suddenly I erupted inside with ****** and my panties were being drenched with my *** and juices. I was crying out, moaning and groaning as I came a second time and wanted it all to end. I couldn't take any more. I was completely spent but my **** pulsated and once more I came. I was leaking from my **** and my *****.

Eventually I calmed down, showered and expressed what was left of my milk from my breasts.That night I tried to talk about our sex life with my husband. He wasn't really interested in listening and made some stupid remark about how I was a 'naughty mummy' to be thinking about such things.The following day I was feeling very neglected and frustrated. After I had put my baby in her cot for an afternoon nap I changed into a tight top and left my bra off. I also put on a brief thong and a short skirt. I liked what I saw in the mirror, My breasts looked massive against my slim waist and my nipples were firm.

On a sudden impulse I phoned my Uncle and asked if he wanted a coffee. I know I was asking for trouble but I wanted to be admired as a sexy woman not a mother.He was soon at the door, and the coffee was ready."Milk?" I asked innocently."Definitely," he answered, "Just squeeze some in." I was flushed by his comment, especially as he was staring at my ****. I was breathing heavy which made my breasts puff out even more. "You still have plenty of milk then?" he said."Yes, too much," I mumbled.

The more he looked at me, the more excited I got and, of course, milk started to leak from engorged nipples."Can I see?" he asked, "Can I see your milk? Please."I didn't know what to do. I really wanted him to look at me and perhaps touch me as well."Please," he said again.I took a deep breath and lifted my tight top so that it rested above my ****."Jee-sus," he exclaimed, "You look amazing, such beautiful breasts."

He walked over to me and his hands reached out to cup my heavy ****. When he touched me a shot of electricity seemed to shoot through my body."What does it taste like?" he asked.In a very weak voice I said, "Try some."His lips touched my left nipple and he gently sucked. God, it felt so good. This man wanted me. "Lovely," he muttered, his mouth now tighter on my nipple as if he was trying to devour my whole breast into his mouth."Kneel down," he ordered, "and I'll milk you."He pulled my top over my head and was undoing my skirt until I was standing wearing only my small thong."Kneel," he said again.

I don't know why but I did as he wished and was kneeling like a dog - or was I a cow waiting to be milked. He put a bowl under my chest and started to pull on my nipples with his fingers. My milk started to flow into the bowl. I couldn't believe I was letting him do this but somehow I couldn't stop him. He kept saying how beautiful I was and I loved it.One of his hands moved to my bottom and he began to feel and squeeze me, his other hand still on my nipples. He pulled on my thong until it was down between my thighs. I was now exposed to him, to do with as he wished.

Fingers moved between my buttocks and made their way to my **** and slipped inside. He was still pulling my nipples each in turn. The pleasure was unbelievable and I tried to squeeze my legs together so I wouldn't ***.My Uncle moved now so that he was behind me and I knew he was undoing his trouser zip to release his penis. I tried to say 'no' but the words wouldn't come out of my mouth. My body was saying 'yes.'

His **** was against my buttocks and I made myself available by spreading my legs. He was at the entrance to my vagina and before I could do anything was inside me right up to the hilt. I screamed out, not in pain but with shear pleasure.His hands again made their way to my full **** and nipples and he started to 'milk me', his **** remained deep inside me. As the milk squirted from my ****, over his hands and onto my naked body I couldn't hold back any longer. I shuddered to an almighty ******. As I did so he started to move his **** in and out of my slippery ****.

"Don't *** inside me," I was able to say, though my body wanted to be ****** hard and long. His thrusting penis was now pounding into me. He was giving me his full length over and over.Suddenly he ordered, "On your back quickly".I turned round as best I could and he was sitting astride my waist, his hand pumping his ****. It looked enormous, the head red and shinning with my juices. His face screwed up and he exploded his *** over my ****, the ***** was mixing with the white of my milk. His ejaculations spurted over my nipples and some reached my face. Finally he was done and he squeezed the last few drops from his ****.

I lay there breathless and with disbelief at what I had allowed to happen.He stood up leaving me on the floor, naked and dripping with ***** and milk."You'd better go," I said quietly, and he did.I struggled to my feet and made my way to the bathroom. I poured hot water into the sink and began to wash my ****, the foam of the soap taking away the remains of my sexual encounter. The trouble was that the massaging and sensation of the water was making me sexy again. As I wiped away the soap I could see my nipples were swollen and needed attention. I pulled them hard looking at the length to which they stretched. I'd never seen them so large and wanting.

God, I was like a sex machine, My hand was soon down to my ***** and pushing inside as far as I could. I wanted it all inside me. I needed to be ****** again. My hand was moving faster until I felt my **** spasm hard as I came, my juices shooting out of me and onto my thighs."What is wrong with me?" I pleaded. Asking no one in particular.I tried to take deep breaths to control myself and to calm down from my sexual highs.I could hear my baby begin to stir through my intercom. I smiled to myself, "Well I've been a dirty cow and now it's back to motherhood." I wondered if anything would ever be the same again. I didn't think it would.
Following my experience with my Uncle my mind was in a turmoil. I really enjoyed what had happened but felt guilty for being unfaithful to my husband.

It may seem silly but I decided the only option, to give me peace of mind, was to confess what I had done - well some of it at least.I decided to tell my husband about displaying my milk filled **** to our Uncle and how I let him fondle and suck them. I wasn't, however, going to admit that I let him **** me as well.So that evening, when were in bed, I plucked up courage and whispered my confession. I waited for what I imagined would be an onslaught of anger. But there wasn't any.In a quiet, controlled voice my husband simply said, "Tell me what happened again, and give me the full details."

I took a deep breath and told of how, when my Uncle called, I lifted my top to show off my engorged breasts and nipples and how milk was leaking from them and trickling down my chest. I went into as much detail as I dared. I felt my husband move closer towards me and I was shocked to feel that he had an erection. His **** was pushing against my thigh, my words were actually turning him on.

I continued my story and began to feel sexually stimulated myself. Suddenly my husband groaned and I could feel that his **** was pumping ***** onto my bare thighs and bottom. I turned towards him and we kissed, our tongues tasting each others excitement. I reached for his sticky **** with my hand and could feel that the hardness was already returning.

"Keep telling me what happened," he said.I told him how I knelt on the floor, like a cow, so that I could be milked and how this made me ****** powerfully. By now my husband's **** was rock hard and he climbed on top of me forcing his way into my ****. I was slippery with desire and he was soon deep within my velvet walls. I lifted my legs wide and upwards around his waist. I wanted him to pound into me and fill me fully with his **** and then his ***."**** me, **** me," I was crying out, "Deeper, harder."

I could feel my **** begin to swell and I grabbed them hard, pulling on the extended nipples until I flowed with milk. My **** was grabbing onto his **** as he pushed into me harder, almost viciously, and I orgasmed with an almighty shout of release. My ***** was red hot inside as my husband began to *********. I was banging my heels on his bottom wanting him deeper and deeper. I wanted to overflow with *** and let it gush out of me, just like my **** were flowing with milk. I was on fire, a sexual object. At that moment I would have sexually done absolutely anything.We fell asleep and when I awoke in the morning my husband had already left for his work. I showered and looked at my body and liked what I saw: my flat tummy, slim waist and enormous nipples on my full, rounded breasts.

For the rest of the day I was on the sexual edge, feeling horny and yet trying to hold back until my husband arrived home. I was also apprehensive about how he would react in the cold light of day. Would he still be stimulated by what I had told him or would he now be disgusted with me?Finally my husband returned in the evening and said nothing about the previous night until we were in bed.He stuttered a little and then said in a very unsure way, "Do you think you should invite our Uncle in again? When I'm home, of course."

"Do you want me to?""Yes," he answered, "I want to see him looking at your **** and … and … and it turns me on thinking about it."

After a long, passionate **** it was decided that on Saturday afternoon we would ask my mother to look after our baby and then we'd ask our Uncle to come round.When Saturday arrived I felt nervous and excited at the same time. My husband said he wanted to choose the clothes I was to wear and so, after a shower, I walked into the bedroom to see what he had picked.

Firstly there was a shortish silky skirt and he'd bought me a new g-string to wear underneath. It was tiny and barely covered my pubic mound. There were thin, string like side ties. To cover my **** there was a small, thin cardigan style top. It was really meant to be worn over another garment, but not today. The neckline was very low and when I put it on, without a bra, my breasts were very nearly exposed.I purposely hadn't expressed any milk from my **** so they were aching and very full. My nipples were standing out through the material of my cardigan. I looked into the mirror and was instantly turned on, especially by my breasts.

When my husband saw me he almost gasped and said, "You look positively obscene, just look at your **** … the way they move as you walk - and your nipples! They are enormous, ******* hell! There was a knock on the front door. It would be our Uncle.

"You go," I was instructed.I opened the door and with my Uncle was another, younger guy."You look amazing," he said, "Oh and this is my kid brother. Hope you don't mind, but I told him all about you."We went into the living room and the introductions were made. I think they were surprised by my husband being there and also by what I was wearing.It was a bit awkward at first, but I knew why they had accepted my invitation. They wanted to milk my **** and this was I wanted too.

I made some coffee and as I bent over to put the cups down my breasts were virtually spilling out. They felt so sensitive.

"Milk?" I asked."Please," they both answered together.The atmosphere was electric, you could feel the tension in the air.I perched myself onto the sideboard and as I did so I slowly undid the buttons on my top. My hands were shaking and my heart was pounding as I let the garment slip off my shoulders. I looked at my husband who just smiled and licked his lips.I was now naked to the waist and I stretched my arms upwards and clasped my hands behind my head. This pushed my **** out further. They felt so tight and full and my nipples tingled with anticipation.

"Help yourself," I said.The two brothers looked at each other and I could see the lust in their eyes. It was an unbelievable feeling. They both stood up and made their way towards me. I cupped each breast with a hand and offered them to my guests. I looked down and could see that milk was now seeping out from each nipple.My Uncle was first to react and bent his head to lick my right nipple and when he made contact I groaned out loud with desire. His brother then went to my left nipple and straight away started to suck. I felt my milk fill his mouth. I closed my eyes in sheer ecstasy and when I opened them I saw my husband taking a photo of the two guys sucking on my ****. This made my vagina quiver with excitement. I had never felt so sexy, so desirable. There were three men all wanting and lusting after my breasts."Take your skirt off," ordered my husband in a croaky, dry voice. He may have been dry but I certainly wasn't.

The two men stepped back and as I looked down I could see my nipples elongated like two rubber pipes. They were running with milk which dripped onto my skirt. I stood up and undid the skirt zip.The garment fell to the ground and I was left with just my tiny g-string which was moist and sticking to my *****. I sat again on the sideboard with my bottom on the edge. My legs were apart and my vagina thrust forward wanting to be touched.

Milk continued to flow onto my now naked tummy, trickling downwards towards my hungry ****.Hands were on my ****, and pulling on my nipples. I couldn't take any more. I wanted to be milked properly, on all fours. I moved from the sideboard and onto the floor my **** hanging downwards like two udders. My husband had got a big towel for me to kneel on and a bowl to collect the milk.My Uncle began to milk my nipples, squeezing them and pulling downwards to make my milk flow fast. I could hear the fluid hitting and splashing into the bowl.The brother was undoing his trousers and I began to get slightly frightened at what my husband might say, but he just nodded his approval and took more photos.

The brother's erect **** was free and he was offering it to my mouth. I don't normally like oral sex but now I sucked it between my lips like a **** star. I could taste the plentiful pre-***, my mouth was wet and I sucked harder, loving the feeling.
All the while I was being milked but my Uncle was now releasing his **** and was undoing my drenched g-string to expose my soft centre. He moved behind my bottom, his penis was hard I could feel it nuzzle at my **** before finding its way deep inside my gaping ****.

I was at a stage of wanting and lust that knew no bounds. I wanted everything possible. My mouth was full, my **** were flowing with milk, and my ***** was clenching on a ****. Then my Uncle thrust his thumb into my virginal rosebud.

This sent me over the top. I couldn't shout out as my mouth was full but I made and animalistic grunt and felt my body lose control. The tingling and sensations in my stomach flooded everywhere - to my breasts, my mouth, my legs and finally to my ****. I grunted again and exploded with ******, my whole being was shaking, my mouth was running with saliva and pre-*** and my **** contracted as my hot juices began to flow.

Then it happened. My mouth was filling with *****, spurt after spurt. There was too much to swallow and white cream was running down my chin. My Uncles **** began to pump inside me. His ***** mixing with my ***. I was running with milk. I screamed out to God, the Universe and anyone who could hear me. I couldn't stop my *******. Over and over spasms shot through me, tears were flowing from my eyes. I'd never known anything like this, and never believed such emotions and feelings existed.

"****! ****! ****!", I shouted my tongue dripping with ***.

I looked up and there was my husband still holding his camera. His **** was sticking out from his trousers red, hard and angry. As soon as he saw me looking at him his penis jerked and a fountain of thick cream flew from him hitting my face, he then jerked again as his ejaculations continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.