Friday 3 January 2014

My Wife Gang Banged By Tribal Men Part 2

Hi guys !!! this is Rajan again I hope you all loved my previous story ‘My Wife Gang Banged by Tribal Men’.
I would now like to continue the story and what happened next.
We got to Hyderabad form our wild and unbelievable holiday , my wife kavitha got pregnant due to the gangbang and the hard fucking she got from those tribal men , but we decided to abort the child as we dint know who the father was and could not answer our friends and relatives.
After a few days Kavitha recovered her health and was back to normal, due to the gangbang she had put on a few extra pounds weight making her even sexier. Her boobs had enlarged into a pair of big globes with pointed nipples, her hips and butt had widened a bit , she had put on some mass on the thighs making it even more sexy and most of all her pussy had grown beautifully , it was like a bud growing into a flower.
Ever since the gangbang her pussy started smelling, a pungent smell used to all ways come from her pussy and I started liking this smell when I licked her pussy.
I could hardly fell her pussy when I fucked her as it was so much stretched out due to the gangbang fuck she had with those tribal men due to this she stopped having sex with me and I was only allowed to lick her pussy.
Life went on like this for a few months I got busy with my business and kavitha got busy with her office work and the kids.
One day I had to go to the sea port on some work and guess what .. I accidentally found the tribal chief working as a coolie at the port , he was dressed in a old torn banian and lungi.
He was very happy to see me and I offered him to buy him some tea so we went to a tea stall and started talking, he first asked how kavitha was I told him that is fine and she misses his dick very much.

He also told me that he was very sad because after that incident his village men had a Mutiny against him and drove him out of the islands ever since that he has being living in this port working as a daily wage coolie, he started crying saying this he also said that only thing which keep him going was his love for my wife kavitha.
He told that kavitha is also his wife as he married her in the island in front of me and I also agreed with him that he has equal rights on my wife as he is her second husband so I told him to come along with me to Hyderabad and live with us.
Before I got him home I took him to a mens spa and cleaned him up. Kavitha was surprised and over joyed to see him and immediately went and hugged him and kissed him.
Seeing this my dick stood up and I told them to go to our bedroom and start banging but kavitha said not now as she first wants to be properly married to him, the weeding in the island between them was not very proper as it was as per their tribal rituals.
So kavitha told me to and prepare for the weeding. I went to a jeweler and bought a mangalsutra and then went to far way temple out side the city I used to know an old priest their.
But when I reached the place I came to know that the old priest had died recently and his son had taken over, I explained every thing to the young priest about my wife’s second marriage.
The next day the three of us that is kavitha , the tribal chief and myself went to the temple for the weeding , I was taking my own wife to her second marriage with this savage.
The young priest was impressed by seeing my wife and started eying her assets, he was in his mid twenties with a nice athletic physique and long hair.
Kivitha was looking really sexy in her new silk sari and jasmine flowers. The priest started the rituals and kept eying kavitha’s boobs , I could see his dick stand under his dhoti.
Then finally the priest asked the tribal chief to tie the knot but the chief refused saying that as per his tribal rituals the bride has to be fucked by at least three men before the groom ties the knot.
I told him that this is not his island and we are not tribals , for this he got angry and said it has to be done like this only …kavitha cooled him down by saying that its ok and she is ready to fuck three men.
Seeing all this the young priest got horny and took out his dhoti and we all saw his massive tool standing..it was about 9inc long solid dick.
Kavitha immediately bent down and took it in her mouth and started sucking it , the priest placed both is hands on my wife’s head and started pushing her head into his hot tool and started moaning.
Then the priest lifted kavitha in his arms and carried her into his bed room , I started to follow them when the chief stopped me and said that as per the tribal rituals the groom and best man that is myself and in this case also the hubby of the bride should stand out side the room and masturbate each other dicks only by listening to the moaning sounds of sex with the bride and her first weeding lover.
Soon we heard loud sounds of hard sex of kavitha and the priest . my tool stood up and the chief started shaking my tool and I started pulling his massive rubber at the same time.
The priest fucked my wife for about 45min and he came into kavitha’s pussy the door opened and he came out fully satisfied. As I went inside the room I saw kavitha’s cloths on the floor and my wife was naked and her hands were tied to the bed post and the priest’s cum was flowing out of her pussy and onto the bed sheet cover.
I wanted to go and lick the freshly fucked pussy but the chief said that I was not included in this ritual as I was the looser hubby and also the best man.
The chief now wanted a second man to fuck kavitha …just then the milk man arrived with is daily delivery of milk …the priest and the chief immediately pounced on him and forcibly pushed him into the bed room were kavitha was tied naked ready for her next fuck.
The milk man got scared seeing all this thinking this may be some kind of black magic we are trying on him and started shouting for help …I immediately went into the room and calmed him down by saying that she is my wife and that he needs to fuck her to complete a weeding ritual..but he still looked confused as I pulled out his cock from his lungi and started shaking it .
The milk man was a short black guy with a pot belly and in his mid forties, this dick was small and black with hair all around it and it smelled really bad as he may not have washed for a few days.
After some time he relaxed and his tool started expanding in my hand I took out all his clothes and took his stinking dick and put it into my wife’s mouth and kavitha started sucking it with all her force.
She must have sucked him for about 5min and then he was about to come when she pulled out and asked him to insert his sick dick in her pussy …. Kavitha commended me to hold his dick and guide it inside her pussy.
Once he was inside my wife he started humping her with all his might but he couldn’t last long as he came within a few min into my wifes pussy.
Kavitha immediately pushed him away and abused him for being such useless fucker and told him that her hubby that is me was better than him.
She also scolded the chief for getting such a useless guy and told him that the third guy better be good.
Just then the young priest got his friend who was the wrestling champion of the village …now this guy was black and was about 6’4 in height with all muscles and a six pack he got excited seeing kavitha all naked and tied up ..but he refused to take her as her pussy was filled by the dirty milk man’s cum.
Kavitha was really excited seeing this hulk and immediately ordered me to lick her pussy clean for the hulk.
So I immediately went down on my wife and started licking her cum filled pussy ..the milkman’s cum tasted really horrible, as I licked her pussy I accumulated all cum in my mouth and then got up and kissed her mouth and dumped all the filthy cum into her mouth and she swallowed it all.
Now I made my wife ready for the hulk to mount her, he removed his cloths and their it was his black super long and thick rod ..it was about 12inc long and about 4inc thick.
Kavitha wanted to suck it but the hulk was not in the mood for sucking and wanted direct action and he claimed on top and put my wife’s thick legs around this shoulder and inserted his massive tool into my wife’s pussy with all his power.
Kavitha screamed and started crying due to the rough sex she was getting from this hulk …the more she cried the more forcible he fucked her ripping her pussy apart.
The sound of his balls slapping her butt was so loud that I could hear it from the entrance of the house. I watched as his massive tool despair into my wife’s pussy and she kept moaning with her head buried deep into the pillow and she kept turning it form side to side with her eyes closed and satisfaction on her face…she looked really beautiful at that point.
He would completely pullout his dick till the tip and then ravage it back in with all his force and kavitha would scream each time he would this. He had no rhythm and was doing this just to cause pain and torture my wife , sometimes he would increase his speed and would strangle her neck with his hands and fuck her like a mad dog and kavitha’s face would turn red and then he would spit on the face and also pull her hair hard …he would fuck her till she was out of breath and then let her go.
Kavitha begged him to let her go but he was in no mode to listen to her and kept on screwing her ..the chief now stripped and shoved his dick into her mouth ..now my wife was lying on the bed with the hulk’s dick invading her hot pussy and the chiefs dick banging her mouth ..i could see her sweet lips all over his dick.
Then suddenly the hulk gave a huge roar and pulled out of my wife’s pussy and started shooting his cum on her boobs …huge quantities of warm white goblets flew out from his massive tool a fell on my wife’s boobs and the mangalsutra she was wearing was soaked in the hulks boiling hot cum.
The same time the chief also gave a huge roar and shot his hot cum on her face coating every inch of her beautiful face with his white paint ,,, the quantity was so much that the chiefs cum started flowing down her forehead and his cum mixed with my wife’s red sindur powder which I had applied on the forehead this morning.. seeing this I realized that I had lost my wife to this savage forever.
Kavitha’s face and breast were full coated with cum and as she got up drops of cum flowed down her body. The chief now lied down with his back to the bed and asked my wife to come on top of him…kavitha climbed on top of him and inserted his tool into her pussy and started moving her wide ass on top of him.
She moved her wide hips in a slow rhythm and her head was hung back and she supported her body with her hands on his knees behind her shoulders then slowly the chief got up and folded his legs and my wife also got up still hugged to him and folded her legs around his hips with his dick still buried deep into her pussy it was a perfect ”women on top” kamasutra” position.
Soon their rhythm increased and the chief told the priest to start the weeding rituals. The priest soon stated chanting the rituals and all four of us that is the priest , the hulk, the milkman and myself surrounded my wife and the chief and we all started shaking our tools seeing them fuck.
When the chief was about to come and he asked me to hand over the new mangalsutra which I did at once and as soon as he tied the knot he gave another wild roar and started to pump his hot cum into my wife’s pussy …and at the same time kavitha gave a huge scream and she also started cumming ..seeing all this the four of us also stared shooting our hot cum on them huge quantities of cum fell on my wife’s face and breasts and some fell on the chiefs face as well.
Final the weeding was over and also we all showered over blessings on the couple , now my wife had two husbands.
The chief told me that as per the his tribal ritual the groom has to fuck the bride for minimum of 24hrs non stop with out pulling out his dick from her pussy and the first night has to be done at home …so now he wanted to go home.
I was bit confused and asked him how he is gone get home with his dick still in my wife’s pussy ..for that he said that he will carry kavitha around his hips with is dick still in her pussy.
Now it was a challenge for me to transport this horny couple as we were about 80km out side the city ..I started the car and waited form them to come out of the room.
The chief stood up straight and kavitha rapped her legs around his hips with his tool still in her and then folded her hands around his neck for support ..the chief also put his hands under my wife’s ass for support and then started walking and fucking her at the same time.
Before they came out the milkman covered kavitha and the chief with a blanket so that no one can see what they are going.
The chief thanked every one and got into the back seat of the car with my wife still glued to him. As I was driving I heard them fucking and could see in the rear view mirror how my wife was enjoying her new husband.
As kavitha was getting fucked by the chief she thanked me for all my support and told me that she still loves me but from now on she will give second preference to me
as her new husband is a real and better man than me and that I will be only allowed to have sex with her once a month and the rest of the time I should only lick her pussy after her new hubby cums in it.

When we reached home it was about 4:00 in the morning and luckily all the neighbors were a sleep… I parked the car in the driveway and the chief carried her into the house and into the bed room.
They fucked all night and day till about mid night the next day finally the door open and in entered the room with some food and drinks, the room was smelling of sex and my wife ordered me to lick her cum fucked pussy.
All three of us along with the kids lived in the same house , kavitha told the neighbors and relatives that the chief is a domestic help and a cook …but the truth was that he was her loving second husband.
In my next episode I will tell you how the chief convinced kavitha to go back to the islands with him and how the tribe gangbangs her once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.