Thursday 2 January 2014

Vikas fucking office lady Aneesha

Today I would like to narrate a real story which happened 2 years back. Every line every word of this story is true. I am Vikas 26 years old guy from Bangalore and have been working in an MNC from last three years. I am average looking guy with a normal built but a good sense of humour. I guess this is the major reason I have a good rapport with the oppposite sex.
It all started in Aug 2009.I was working on a project which had a a very strict deadline and had to be delivered by Sept 2nd week. I along with my team members very slogging there asses off. We had a team of 8 members 5 guys and three females. 2 of the females were married. Days passed by and the deadline date started coming closer.
We all started working late in the office and the best part was that everyone inspite of their family commitments gave their 100% to the project. This particular female Aneesha, who was married a few years back was the star of our team. 31 years of age and a figure to die for. Not very fair but a sure stunner and used to dress to kill. Although she used to wear only formals but she had an amazing collection of formal clothes.
On once during a group meeting we were sitting next to each other. It was a long day and almost everyone was tired. Aneesha's shoulder was touching mine and I was feeling amazing about it. First I thought of moving aside but then I withdrew the plan. It was a presentation so the room was dark so chances of anyone seeing this was minimal.
For next 20 mins we were sitting in the same position and her aroma was making me horny. I tried to take a chance and adjusted myself in a way that my hand was slightly above her's. Now with every breath she used to take my bisecps used to slightly rub her outer part of the breast. Initially I got scared tha she might complain but nothing happened.

The only change I could see was the rythm of her breath started changing. She was breathing a bit heavily. The meeting ended and we went off to our respective homes. That night I couldnt sleep,I was only rememmbering the entire incident and I masturbated and slept. For next few days I didnt get a chance like that. But now I sued to check her out every now and then.
She had an amazing ass which came out well in her formal pants. Sometimes I used to sit behind her just to check her ass out and occasional panty line view. Gosh what and amazing female was she. In due course of time I saw a change in her attitude. We started talking more often and used to take tea breaks together.
I came to know that she got married a year back and her husband is with a software company and earns quite well. The same chit chat continued for couple of more days and I used to daily masturbate thinking about Aneesha. One day after the office hours we all went to a pub for few drinks. We got a corner seat and everyone was enjoying the drinks and music.
Aneesha was sitting next to me and this time I thought that I should take some advantage. I was in a similar position and was rubbing the outer part of her boobs. I got more courage and occasionally kept my hand on her leg. She didnt mind or she didnt notice was a big question in my mind.
Our legs were touching and I kept it ike that. I guess the alcohol made Aneesha bold. She looked into my eyes and gave a smile. We finished our drinks and headed for office where our cars were parked.Aneesha was in my car but I didnt try to do anything as others were also sitting with me.
We all left for our respective homes but midway I get a call from Aneesha saying that she is not able to find her wallet which had her credit cards and driving licence. We met near our office and she checked my car. She found the wallet under the seat and thanked me for the help. She invited me to her flat for a cup of coffee which was some 10 k.m from the office and I accepted the offer.
My mind started to think all sort of things and I was happy with the thought of going to her place at this point to time. I was following her car and we entered her society. We went inside the lift and were having a casual talk. Her flat was amazing. Well planned and well decorated. I am sure her husband used to earn a good amount. I enquired about her husband and she told that he is on an onsite visit to San Jose for 3 weeks.
This made my heart skip a beat and now I was sure that I gonna fuck this female tonite. She went to the washroom to get fresh and I was sitting on the sofa and watching TV. She came back after 15 mins and I could not trust my eyes. She changed to a sleeveless tshirt and bermuda. She sat next to me and we both started to watch the movie.
She asked me for coffee and I asked if she has something else to serve to which she replied that she has greygoose vodka. I agreed for vodka and she got the bottle and 2 glasses along with it. We started taking sips and suddenly she kept her head on my shoulder. We remained in the same position for next 10 mins.
I gathered some courage and put my hand around her. Now my hand was on hour shoulder and her head was on mine. This brought us closer and I used to occasionally put pressure so that she comes closer to me.
Suddenly our eyes met and and our face came closer. Next moment I saw her eyes closed and this was a green signal for me. I softly touched my lips with hers and planted a kiss. She responded well and I started to insert mu tounge into her mouth. She oped her mouth and now my tongue was exploring her inner part of mouth. She was breathing heavily and I knew that if I fail today then it would be difficult to get her back.
I removed my lips from her mouth and started going towards her neck. I started licking her neck and I could see goosebumps on her hand. I kept on licking her neck with occasional bites on her ears. She was enjoying it and was caressing my hair. My hands started exploring her curved body. I slid my hand inside her tshirt and was caressing her back. What a smooth skin she had.
I guess this was a very sensitive part of her body as she started biting my earlobes. My other hand reached her legs. Those were one of the best legs I had ever seen. Smooth like silk. I inserted my hand inside her bermuda and felt her ass. I started caressing her ass over her panty. Suddenly she moved and said lets go to the bedroom. She was on heat and I was waiting for this moment.
She sat on her king size bed and was standing infront of her.She wanted to remove my pants but I resisted. I wanted more of fore play so that she reaches the pinnacle of horniness. I pushed her back and laid beside her. We were kissing each other passionately and my hands were exploring her body. I was playing with her boobs and her ass but we were still dressed.
I slowly lifted her tshirt and finally removed it. She was in her bra and her boobs looked amazing. I started playing with her bra straps and she was enjoying the whole act. My other hand was playing with her ass.I was slightly pressing them and fondling them. I inserted my hand inside her bermuda and slid it down. She raised her waist to help me remove it. It was an amazing scene.
She was in her innerwares and was looking like a model. She definately had a great choice of lingerie. It was a black lacy panty which covered only half of her ass cheecks. I inserted my hand inside the panty and moved towards her asshole. I started caressing it softly and she got an electric shock.
She started moaning...AAAhhhhh....ahhhhh....Vikaaaas....plsss....plsssss....I removed her bra strap and the best boobs of the world were near my eyes. Nipples erect and light brown in color. They were inviting my mouth and I was desperate to take it in. I started licking the tits. She was on seventh heaven. She slightly arched her body to give me ample room and support. The room got filled with her soft moans.
Vikaaaasss....lick it hard......aaaaahhhh.....ooooohhhhhh......plssss fuck me.....I was in no mood to start the final act so soon. I inserted my hand inside her panty and reached her pussy. Man...It was dripping with her juice. Clean and shaved...not even a trace of hair....it was leaking as if the body has left the tap open....she shivered with my touch and hugged me tight...
she raised her waist to remove the panty...I was delaying the act and she removed her panty of her own...I wanted to feel her body and I removed my shirt and my vest...Now we were hugging each others body and my chest was touching her boobs...It was an amazing feeling...She kept her leg on mine...Her juices were all over my pant now...
I started sucking her tits...and started licking them really hard....and her moans increased....waaaahhhh......plssss eat meee......oooommmmm.....plsssss do it vikaaasss........plssss dont stop......I removed my pant as it was getting spoilt. I was on the peak of sexual excitement.
My dick was in its best mood. Erect like a poll and oozing precum. I was dying to fuck the hottest lady on earth but I wanted to give some more time. I wanted her to beg to me and fill the room with moans. I moved towards hell belly botton. Round and deep, it had an amazing aroma. As soon as I started licking it Aneesha jumped. She said that she is feeling ticklish.
But I didnt listen to her and kept on inserting my tongue inside the belly botton. After a while I saw Aneesha closing her eyes and moving her head back. She was trying to finger herself from one hand and the other hand was playing with her tits. I looked at her and was enjoying the scene.Her pussy was ozzing with her own juice. The room got filled with a distict aroma of her juice.
I moved towards her pussy and kept my mouth just few inches above it. My warm breath was making her mad. Slowly I moved towards her pussy and planted a small kiss on it. And then I heard a moan which I can never forget in my life. Aneesha was trying topush my head between her legs but I was in a different mood.Slowly I started licking her pussy. My slow movements started making her moan....
Vikaaaassss......ahhhhhh.....offffff.....lick it like a dog......dont stop.....lick it hard....These words aroused me and I started licking her pussy like a dog. I took her clitoris between my lips and bit it..She jumped out of excitment...I could see in her eyes that she was not bothered about anything. I slid my finger inside the love hole and started moving it in and out and was moving my tongue over her pussy.
This entire movement made her moan and moan. She held my head and started pushing it. I guess she was getting the satisfaction of her life. I gave up and she kept on pushing my head between her legs. She closed her legs around my neck and I was licking and fingering her like mad. Her love hole was not too lose for a married female.
I slid my second finger and she arched her body to give some room. I guess she was enjoying it. I started fingering her and she started shaking. I guess she was near her orgasm. She was begging to me...Vikaaass....fuck me.....fuck me with your lund....eat me today....aaahhhhh......aaahhhhh.....uuuufffff.....Her moans kept on increasing and kept my pace.
Suddenly she started shiverring and withing few mintues she was like a dead piece. I was sure that she had her first orgsam of night. I said to myself that there is more to happen. She had a smile on her face and her eyes were full of lust. I kissed her and now her juice entered her mouth. We kept on kissing for few more minutes.
Her hand started towards my dick. She started caressing it over my jockey. She smiled and slid my jockey down. I was lying on my back and Aneesha came beside me. Without losing a single moment she took my dick inside her mouth. Wow what an amazing feeling was that. Her saliva gave the required lubrication and I was enjoying every moment of it.
She started playing with my balls and took it inside her mouth. She started sucking it and pumping my dick. I kept on saying Aneesha dont stop today.. AAAAHHHHH... AAAAAHHHHHH... She moved her finger towards my asshole and started caressing it. It was a different feeling and I was ready for more. I made Aneesha sleep on her back and climbed her.
I placed my dick near her mouth and sat near her awesome boobs. She took the pole inside her mouth and I started mouth fucking her. With full force I started fucking her mouth and made her gag. She was scratching my back and I was enjoying the pain mixed with pleasure. I knew I wont last long and I wanted to give her a tatste of my cum but felt that she might not like it.
She took my erect dick between her boobs and started pumping it. Gosh she was an expert. May be her husband has taught her a lot of things. I knew that I was about to come and I moaned... Aneeshaaaa.....I am coming.....she made her pumping real fast as if there is no tomorrow...
I kept on saying Aneeeshhhaa.....AAAAHHHH...Yeeahhhhhhh....AAAAHHHHHH.....I want to come on your boobs....and I shot my load on her boobs. It was like a spray of white paint. Few drops of the cum landed on her face and on her eye lids. She didnt mind it and started getting up. I was like a dead dog with no energy left. I was sweating and breathing heavily.
I laid down on the bed and Aneesha went inside the washroom to remove the come from her body. While she was walking towards the washroom I was having a nice look at her round smooth ass.I knew that I am going to have a great night and a smile covered my face. I went inside the washroom and saw Aneesha washing her face with water. Her round as tempted me and I caught her from behind.
My dick was touching her ass crack and started fondling her boobs. I started biting her neck and earlobes. She was getting aroused and slid her hand towards my pole. In few minutes I started getting my erection. Now I was in no mood for any foreplay. I wanted to hump her and come inside her. We went to the bed and she made me lie on my back.
She started sucking my dick to make it harder and I was ready for the final shot. She came on top of me and inserted my pole. It was not easy for her to put it inside so she started to rub it on her pussy...Man what a feeling was that. Those who have never done this please try it out. In no time her pussy started dripping with juice. She led a soft moan and slid my tool inside her pussy.
It was awesome. I felt as if her pussy was on fire. The juices atarted to drip and was all over my dick flwing towards my balls and ass crack. She started moving up and down in slow motion. I held her ass from behind and pulled her up and down. The rhythm was perfect, her up and down motion and me pressing her ass.
She started moaning along with me. Aneeshaaa....you are the best....what a tight hole you have got....AAAHHHHH.....I will full you all night.....AAAHHHHH....Vikaaass...I love the size.....fuck me hard....make me come again.....Uffff....ufffff....I stopped her movement and made her lie on me. Then I started pumping her from below. I was going deeper and deeper with each stroke...
With each stroke her moaning became louder....Aahhhhh... ahhhhhhhh..... yeeeesssss.... deeeepppperrrr......aur zor seeee.....Vikaaassss......fuckk meeee. I was in no hurry and I wanted to enjoy the night. Aneesha was moaning in ecstasy. Guys you will not believe how amazing it was. I was holding Aneesha by her ass. God that was one of the best asses I have ever grabbed. Round and soft.
Aneesha was moaning heavily and was trying to match my strokes. The only voice that could be heard was of Aneesha's moans. Ahhhh....ufffff.....faster...faster....Vikaaaas....dont stop....i wanna feel your cum inside me...fill my love hole with your juices..This was a green signal for me. I held Aneesha by her back and changed my position to missionary style.
With half closed eyes, Aneesha was smiling at me. I asked Aneesha to place her legs on my shoulder so that I get full access of her hole. I inserted my penis into her hole and with one single push I was again inside her but this time I was deeper. I could feel her pelvic bone. Aneesha was breathless for a second and her eyes opened in a sweet pain.
I started pumping her in slow rhythm and I made sure to touch the deepest part of her hole in each stroke. In couple of minutes time Aneesha became restless and she started moaning and asking me to do it faster. I guess she was on verge of climax. This made me completely insane and I started pumping her in full force. What a divine experience it was.
I was on verge of exploding and I asked Aneesha if I could come inside her. In a naughty tone she asked me to cum inside her but to save a few drops to taste. I became mad after this and in next few strokes I started filling her love hole with my juice. I removed my pole and sprayed a few drops on her lips. Aneesha was smiling.
She licked the semen from her lips and arched her body towards me. Both of us were tired and were in no condition to move out of bed. We got out of the bed after few minutes and went inside the bathroom to clean ourselves. I was holding Aneesha close to me and every now and then I was moving my fingers between her ass cheeks. We took a quick shower and dried ourselves.
We moved to the bed and held each other very tightly. I put my lips close to Aneesha's and for few minutes we just kept on brushing each others lips. Finally we both kissed passionately for couple of minutes and lied down cuddling each other. Aneesha kept on telling me that this was her best fuck till now and I wanted to believe her as it was same for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.