Tuesday 18 February 2020

Breeding An Old High School Friend's Lactating Hotwife

Most of the cuckold stories I’ve read are from the perspective and in the first-person voice of either the husband being cuckolded or his hotwife. But I’m happy to provide my story about fucking and impregnating the wife of an old high school friend. This happened several years ago, when they moved back to our home town of Birmingham, Alabama.
My name is Sam, and I’ll first explain the early years of my friendship with Jeff, before getting to the main events in the story. I was born and spent my most of my childhood in Selma, Alabama, but my family moved to the Birmingham area when I was beginning high school.

I’m athletic, played sports from a young age, and really came into my own as a halfback on the football team in middle school. By the time I started my freshman year in high school in the Birmingham suburbs, I was big enough, strong, and good enough to be a starter on the varsity team. I was already five feet and eleven inches tall, and very muscular at one hundred and ninety pounds. I hate to brag, but I’m also ruggedly handsome, looking a little like the actor, Charles Bronson, in his youth. That, combined with being a star athlete, ensured that I was in the popular groups at school.
I also had friends outside the popular groups, and one of them is Jeff, who lived two streets over in my neighborhood. He’s a decent looking guy, was about five feet and nine inches tall, and weighed one hundred and sixty-five pounds in our freshman year. We rode the bus together, got along well, and became good friends. Over time, we developed a kind of symbiotic relationship that became more beneficial to me as we turned sixteen and started our junior year in high school.



Jeff is very studious, but socially awkward, and I’ll admit that I relied on him to help me with my homework. He also got a car when he turned sixteen, so I took advantage of him to give me rides everywhere, including to see my girlfriend, Susie, across town whenever I wanted to go. He also used me as leverage to be involved in the popular groups, and I usually insisted that he be included in our various activities.
I became sexually active with Susie, and any other girls in my class I could fuck, in our junior year. By that time, I was six feet and one inch tall and weighed over two hundred pounds. I have an uncircumcised, nine-and-a-half-inch cock, that’s over six inches around, and egg-sized balls that hang low in my hairy scrotum. I was known as a pussy hound and had a reputation for having a big cock. I relied on Jeff to take me on double dates, and we usually ended up in someone’s home or parking in wooded areas to drink beer and have sex with the girls.
The forces of human evolution have ensured that most heterosexual men are strongly attracted to women’s breasts, and I’m no exception. I love seeing, feeling, and tasting women’s breasts, and the bigger the better as far as I’m concerned. re’s nothing like that natural jiggle, shake, sag, and sway of big, heavy breasts to get my cock hard. I was attracted to Susie because of her big breasts, and that’s how I made my decisions to date other girls.
Susie and I had a fairly serious relationship and were going steady sporadically during our junior and senior years. So, I never fucked her in front of Jeff; instead relying on him to take me to her home, where I fucked her while he waited in the car. I really did take advantage of him, but he somehow put up with it. I did fuck the other girls I dated in Jeff’s car and in homes at times we had opportunities when parents weren’t at home.
It was obvious from seeing Jeff in the showers that he has a smallish, circumcised dick, but he was still able to get dates. Most of the girls knew that we double dated, and I know that many of them who dated Jeff just wanted to get to know me better. It was on those dates with the other girls that our symbiotic relationship took on a whole new meaning. I’ll give you an example.
During the winter of our junior year, we were on a date with two girls, Sarah and Kendra, at Sarah’s home, since her parents were out of town for the weekend. Sarah was my date, and we picked up a case of beer on the way there, looking forward to a fun evening. We started out in the family room, drinking and dancing, until after several beers each and becoming pleasantly inebriated, we ended up in Sarah’s bed.
On our previous double dates, we were either in separate rooms or separated by the seats in the car, and we had never been so close and within view like we were that night. That was the first time we saw one another in action, and I especially enjoyed seeing the girls naked, both of whom have nice big tits. We started out kissing, and then sucking our dates’ tits, and I can still remember how Kendra was looking over at my cock, as I humped it against Sarah’s leg. That’s also the night I discovered something about Jeff.
I had never sucked a girl’s pussy before, so I was surprised when Jeff moved down and started eating out Kendra. Sarah and I watched as she held his head between her legs and humped against his face, until she had a screaming orgasm in his mouth. I always thought it was nasty to suck a pussy, even though I like the girls to suck my cock, and I wondered how he could do that. Then Jeff and I moved up to fuck our dates. We ejaculated within a few minutes that first time, and then I felt queasy as Jeff moved back down to eat Kendra out again, obviously eating his own cum.
Jeff went to the kitchen and brought us back some more beers, so we stayed in bed drinking and fondling our dates. We were getting even drunker when Kendra said, “I don’t know about you guys, but I think it would be a lot of fun to swap dates. I’ve been looking at Sam’s big cock, and I’d sure like a turn riding it.”
That’s the first time I ever had an opportunity to fuck two girls in one night, and I said, “Hell yeah, let’s swap, I’d love to give Kendra’s pussy a taste of my big cock.”
Jeff and Sarah quickly agreed, and I soon found myself between Kendra’s legs, pounding her sweet pussy. You can just imagine my surprise when Jeff moved over between Sarah’s legs and began eating her out. He didn’t seem to be aware of or care that I had just filled her pussy with a huge load of cum, and I heard him slurping away as he cleaned my cum from her pussy. Then he moved up to fuck her, before eating his own cum out of her. We stayed in bed together for another two hours and fucked each of the girls again.
I could tell the girls were amused at and enjoyed Jeff sucking their just-fucked pussies. After I fucked Sarah the second time, she looked over at Jeff and said, “Come on over and clean me again, Jeff. I love having you suck my pussy after I’ve been fucked by Sam’s big, horse cock.”
Jeff and I didn’t get to talk about what happened until we had sobered up and taken Kendra home. That’s when I asked, “Holy fuck, Jeff, didn’t you realize that you were sucking my cum out of those girls? Fuck, man, that’s disgusting. What the fuck were you thinking?”
He looked at me sheepishly and said, “I don’t know how to explain it, Sam. Since the time I ate out my date a couple of months ago, I can’t get enough of the taste of pussy. And I don’t even mind if they’ve just been fucked. Hell, a little cock juice isn’t going to hurt anything, and some of the girls eat it too.”
Nothing more was said about it that night, but I looked for more opportunities for us to fuck the girls together in the same bed. I not only wanted to fuck both girls, but I also wanted to watch Jeff slurping up all my cum. By midway into our senior year, it was normal for us to go on dates and I would fuck both girls, while Jeff would just eat them out both before and after we fucked. Then one night, just before graduation, we took it to a new level.
We had gotten dates with two girls we hadn’t dated previously. After taking them to a movie and getting snacks at a burger joint, we found out that one of them was on the rag, and the other one didn’t want to fuck.
I was pissed off, especially since we didn’t usually spend money to take our dates anywhere special or get them food, and as we neared a park, I said, “Let’s pull over in the park for a few minutes, Jeff, I need to talk with you about something.”
We pulled over, and I continued, “Look, Jeff, I’ve got a bad case of the blue balls right now. And since you’ve been eating my cum out of those girls for a long time now anyway, what could it hurt to suck a load out of my cock for me? Come on, man, I won’t tell anyone, and you’ll probably enjoy it.”
I could hardly believe what happened next. We hadn’t even been drinking that night, and without saying anything, he leaned over and began unfastening my pants and belt. I helped him by pushing down my zipper and then pushing my pants and underwear to my knees. He gripped my soft cock with his hand to lift it to his mouth, and then began sucking it as he started fondling my big balls. The wet, squishy sounds of his sucking and slurping filled the car, and my cock was hard as a rock in his mouth in only a few seconds.
I looked down at my friend bobbing up and down and sucking my big cock and was sorry that I hadn’t asked him to do that for me months before, especially on those nights when I was still horny even after fucking our dates. He had been sucking and slurping my meat for about five minutes, when I held his head in place and began pivoting my hips and fucking his cunt mouth. As he felt my cock thicken further, and anticipated my ejaculation, I heard a moan, whimper, and a kind of contented gurgling sound as my cock spewed a fresh load of cock cream into his mouth. He swallowed and sucked for more, until my cock was soft in his mouth.
Jeff looked a little embarrassed when he sat up, with some of my cum dripping out of the side of his mouth, until he licked it up with his tongue. Then he said, “I don’t know what came over me, Sam, but after watching you fuck our dates with your big cock for so long, and eating so much of your cum anyway, I just wanted to help you out. I hope this doesn’t affect our friendship, or you don’t think I’m gay or anything.”
I laughed and said, “Hey, no problem, buddy. You can suck my cock anytime you want. That’s nice that you want to help a friend, and you know that I’m always horny and happy to shoot a load for you to eat.”
We only double dated a few more times after that, since Jeff was getting ready to go to the University of Georgia to study biotechnology, and I was going to a local community college to study construction management. But I was sorry that I hadn’t discovered his taste for cock earlier, since he sucked me off each of the last several times we went out, and even did it in front of our dates the last two times.
With the foregoing description of our high school sex lives out of the way, I’ll now describe the more recent events.
Getting Together Again
I completed my associate degree, and after working with my hands as a carpenter for several years, and then becoming a foreman, I ended up as a superintendent with a local construction company. I married Susie after graduating from the community college. We have two small children and had a pretty good marriage, until she got tired of my infidelity. I just can’t seem to pass up any opportunities for strange pussy, and I’m still attracted to the ladies with big tits. But at about the time Jeff and his family were moving back to Birmingham, Susie and I were seeing a marriage counselor, and I was trying to get back on the straight and narrow with my marriage.
I hadn’t heard from Jeff for many years, probably because his father got a job transfer to Baltimore after Jeff went away to college. He had no place to stay in Birmingham, and the three-and-a-half-hour drive from Athens, Georgia is too long to allow quick trips. Besides, I knew him well enough to know that he would be focused on his studies, and would have little time for weekends trips, or even taking breaks.
Jeff finally called me about nine years after our graduation from high school. We had a long conversation, caught up, and he let me know that he was moving back to the Birmingham area with his family. After obtaining his Bachelor of Science in biotechnology, he continued to get his master’s degree. Then he worked at the university in Athens, building his credentials, until the opportunity opened in Birmingham.
He had just gotten a high-paying job in biotechnology at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, which is the reason for the move back. I also let him know that I married Susie, and that after having some marital difficulties, I was trying hard to be faithful to her.
He met his wife, Katherine, who most people call Kate, in his second year of graduate school, when she was graduating with her bachelor’s degree. They had a small wedding in her home town of Boston after he graduated and was working at the university. They waited a while to start a family, and at the time of the move to Birmingham, their daughter was four months old.
Jeff purchased a very nice, but older, ranch-style home with a pool, on a large lot, and although it needed a lot of work, it’s in a good neighborhood. He let me know that friends and coworkers were helping him load a rental truck in Athens, although they didn’t have too many heavy or bulky items, since they had been living in a partially-furnished apartment there. I offered to help them get settled on my end, by helping them unload the truck and by moving boxes to the designated rooms.
I was anxious to meet Kate and was interested in learning why a likely-sophisticated girl from Boston would marry a good old Alabama boy. Jeff is a decent looking guy, and I guessed that his intellect and good earning potential probably had something to do with it. I was anxious to see what kind of wife my shy and socially awkward old friend had been able to attract.
They arrived late on a Saturday morning, with Jeff driving the truck, and Kate in their car with the baby. I was astounded when I met Kate. She’s about about five feet and six inches tall, weighs maybe one hundred and thirty pounds, and is fit considering that she had given birth only four months earlier. Her shoulder-length, medium-blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes perfectly complement her face and the rest of her body.
She has that girl-next-door kind of understated beauty, and I think she looks a lot like the actress, Dakota Johnson, from the ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ movie. I also assumed that she must have been breast feeding her baby, because from what I saw, her bodacious and voluptuous breasts appeared to be the size of honeydew melons. Her ass is full and shapely, and the whole, succulent package reminds me a little of the actress, Scarlett Johansson, too.
We talked, got acquainted, and enjoyed the sandwiches and soft drinks that I brought for lunch. I couldn’t keep my eyes off Kate. She was wearing a yoga outfit, with tight pants and top, and those pants showed off her unusually large, attractive, and arousing camel toe. That, when combined with the tantalizing swaying and jiggling of her big, bra-less breasts, was giving me an instant hard-on.
After lunch, we first moved and set-up the baby’s furniture, so Kate could put her down for a nap, and then Jeff and I carried the boxes and other furniture from the truck to the rooms. The boxes had been carefully packed and labeled for the rooms they would go in. Jeff and I had a chance to talk, during those times we were alone in the back of the truck.
The truck was about half empty when I said, “Congratulations, old buddy, you really hit a home run with Kate. She’s one of the hottest women I’ve ever seen. What’s your secret?”
He laughed and replied, “Thanks, Sam, that means a lot coming from you, knowing the dozens of women you’ve probably been with over the years. We met in a bar one evening after a football game and hit it off right away. Kate has a bubbly and outgoing personality, which provides a good contrast to my more-mellow approach to life. I think I seemed more stable, reliable, and likely to be successful than the many, less-studious athletic studs I learned she had been dating. I love her quick wit and flirty personality, and as you said, she’s very easy to look at.”
I was apprehensive about asking Jeff a very personal question, after having only talked with him a couple of times since we had those experiences together nine years previously in high school. But since I had been the dominant one in our friendship, I asked anyway.
I said, “I’m curious about something, Jeff, and hope you don’t get offended by me asking about it. You mentioned that Kate had been dating athletic studs, which kind of implies to me that they’re probably well-hung. And, uh, well, we both know that you were shortchanged in that department. So, uh, how could you have kept her interested in dating you?”
Jeff thought for a few seconds, smiled, and responded, saying, “This might be hard for you to understand, Sam, but there’s more to life than just having a big cock. Kate and I get along very well, and are compatible in every way, otherwise, and it’s never been a problem. You must remember that I have a keen taste for pussy, so that helps keep her satisfied.”
I was surprised that he could have kept her happy just eating her out, and I asked, “Whoa, Jeff, that seems hard to believe, especially if she had been used to a steady diet of big cocks. How could she have quit fucking them cold-turkey like that?”
He laughed, and explained, “Things kind of evolved. The first few months we dated non-exclusively, and she told me that she was still dating a couple of her old boy friends. I even had tasty evidence that she was still fucking them too, a few times when I ate her out after her other dates. But then, as we got more serious and fell in love, she slowly quit dating the other boys. So now, we’re both very content with our lifestyle, and we do enjoy a little fantasy role-play every now and then to spice things up.”
I thought I had pushed far enough, for the time being, regarding Kate, and decided to reminisce about our experiences in high school. At that point I didn’t have any serious thoughts about being able to fuck Kate. But given Jeff’s openness in telling me about how his relationship evolved with her, and then mentioning their fantasy play, I was hoping to keep sexualizing our conversations.
The next time we were alone in the truck again, I said, “I sometimes think about all the fun we had in high school. It was so much fun for me fucking both of our dates, and then watching you eat them out. Man, you seemed to be ravenously hungry for my cock juices. It was also nice those last few times when you got a taste of my cock. Have you thought about that over the years, or even done something like that in college?”
Jeff answered, “I got very busy with my studies after moving away to college, and no situations like that presented themselves. I certainly have memories of those times, but it’s not something I’ve thought about a lot. I guess the closest I’ve come to that is when I ate out Kate after she fucked other boys, those first few months we dated.
I was curious and asked, “Was Kate ever aware that you knew she had just been fucked before you ate her out?”
He replied, “That’s not something we’ve specifically talked about. But she must have suspected that I knew from the way a few times I’d talk about how juicy and tasty her juices were, and from some other conversations we had.”
We didn’t discuss any other sexual issues, as we continued unloading the truck, while Kate was in the kitchen unloading boxes and placing the kitchenware in drawers and cabinets. Later in the day we almost had the truck unloaded, and I was carrying a heavy box to their bedroom. It was marked to be placed in front of Kate’s dresser, and the box hadn’t been taped very well. When I leaned down to place it on the floor, the bottom came loose, spilling the contents everywhere.
There was an assortment of items in the box, including three dildos, two butt-plugs, and several bottles of sex lubricant. I reasoned that the dildos were involved in their fantasy fucking, and I couldn’t resist handling them and bringing them to my nose to smell. Even though they undoubtedly washed them after each use, I still detected the faint aroma of Kate’s pussy.
One dildo is eight inches long, another twelve inches, and the third looked to be about the size of my cock, at nine and a half inches long. All of them are thick, heavy, and made of that lifelike Cyberskin material. Knowing that Kate and Jeff were obviously using them on her, made the possibility of my fucking her seem less farfetched, at least in my mind.
I put everything back in the box the best I could, and then joined Kate and Jeff in the kitchen. I wanted to spend more time with them, so I offered to go out and pick up some pizza and soft drinks for dinner. I called Susie to let her know I was still helping Jeff and would be home later.
We had a good time talking over dinner, and I was enjoying Kate’s bubbly and friendly demeanor that Jeff had told me about. I told a few funny stories about Jeff in high school, but no hint of our activities with the girls we dated.
Then Jeff said, “We bought this home at a good price, knowing that we’d be doing a lot of remodeling, and we even want to add a pool house, since we have so much land. Since you’re in the construction business, Sam, could you make a couple of recommendations for contractors?”
I saw that as an opportunity to be around Kate much more and said, “With my background and experience, I’d be happy to work with you guys on the remodeling. I could manage the whole process and do some of the work myself, free of charge, of course, and you can hire some of my subcontractors for the work I can’t handle. We’re a little slow on projects right now at my company, so I can work here part of a couple of days during the week, all day on Saturdays, and even some on Sundays. Just let me know what you have in mind, and we can work together on a plan.”
They were elated that I was willing to help and would even save them some money. We first discussed what would be needed to remodel the kitchen and bathrooms, and prioritized the remaining projects, including the pool house. It was exciting for me just being with them that way, and I couldn’t keep my eyes off Kate’s pretty face, big jiggling tits, and her well-defined camel toe. Jeff was going to be very busy getting settled into his new job, and he wanted me to work directly with Kate, who would be making most of the remodeling decisions anyway.
Remodeling and My Time Alone with Kate Begins
I went to their home mid-morning on the following Tuesday, after having gotten my crews started on my company’s jobs. I took measurements in their guest bathroom and showed Kate the samples and brochures I brought for the vanity, sink, tub, light fixtures, tile, and wallcovering. Then I began demolishing the bathroom and hauling the debris out to the dumpster I had delivered on Monday.
As I was going into and out of the house, I enjoyed watching Kate playing with the baby, as she moved about in her tight yoga pants and tight t-shit, with no bra. I got an even bigger thrill, when just before lunch, I saw her sitting on the living room couch breastfeeding the baby. She didn’t seem to mind that I was watching her, and I couldn’t help staring at the rounded curves of her honeydew-sized breasts.
I couldn’t stay for lunch that day, but I did enjoy talking with Kate one-on-one, and felt like I was getting to know her very well. She’s friendlier to me than I thought she would be, having only known her for a short time. She’s a confident and self-assured lady, and I enjoyed her Boston accent and sophistication, as well as her beauty and fantastic body.
Thursday couldn’t come quick enough for me, when I went over to finish demolishing the bathroom, and getting everything cleaned up in preparation for the tile setters coming over. And as on Tuesday, I enjoyed her company, and especially watching her breastfeed the baby.
After putting the baby down for her nap, Kate asked, “Would you like to join me for lunch? You’ve put in a hard morning’s work, and the least I can do is fix you something to eat.”
I sat at the kitchen table watching, as she moved around fixing our lunch, and I got a better look at her when she sat with me. I saw the faint impression and brown color of her big areolas, which looked to be almost three inches in diameter, as well as her protruding, thumb-sized nipples poking out in the t-shirt.
It was hard not to stare, and I didn’t realize how obvious I was being until I was awakened from my reverie, when she smiled demurely and asked, “It doesn’t bother you with me wearing this t-shirt and feeding the baby while you’re here, does it Sam?”
I was embarrassed being caught that way, and I hesitantly answered, “Well, uh, uh, no, Kate, I uh, well, sorry for staring, but you’re just so beautiful and your, uh, hu, you’re built so nicely.”
Kate laughed and said, “Not a problem for me, Sam. I don’t mean to brag, but I’ve been very aware, since my junior year in high school, of how attracted boys and men are to me. My breasts were cantaloupe-sized, D-cups in high school, growing to DD-cups in college, and they’ve been honey dew melon-sized, F+-cup breasts since I started breastfeeding our daughter.”
She paused for a moment to let that sink in, and continued, “I think it’s a normal biological urge for men to be attracted to women with big, shapely breasts, and from what Jeff has told me, you and he were especially attracted to girls with big breasts in high school. I haven’t met your wife yet, but Jeff told me that Susie is well-built too, although he said you’ve had a rough patch in your relationship lately.”
It was hard to believe that Kate was being so candid and talking so openly about her big breasts, and I wanted to keep our discussion on the breasts theme. So, I replied, “Oh my goodness, yes. Susie was one of the best-built girls in our class, and even when we’ve had difficulties in our relationship and then marriage, most of which are my fault, I’ve always appreciated her natural assets.”
Then I was curious about something, and asked, “Well, if Jeff told you about our fascination with big breasts, what else did he tell you about our experiences in high school? He probably didn’t tell you everything.”
Kate laughed again, before answering, “Well, I couldn’t know if he told me everything, but what he has told me is pretty interesting. It sounds like you guys had an unusual relationship, where you helped one another.”
The fact that she found our relationship interesting gave me the feeling that she’s an open-minded lady, and as much as I wanted to stay and talk with her further, I had to get back to one of my job sites. I also wanted to find from Jeff, just how much he told her, before talking more about it.
So, I said, “Yes, we had some good experiences, and I’d like to stay and talk with you about some of them. But I’ve got to get back to my job, and I look forward to talking again on Saturday.”
Kate had taken the baby with her and was gone to the grocery store when I arrived at their home on Saturday morning, and that gave me a chance to talk with Jeff, when he was helping me tear out the kitchen cabinets and countertops.
I wanted to compliment him again on having such a pretty wife and find out how much he had told Kate about our experiences in high school. I said, “I got to spend a little time talking with Kate on Thursday, and she’s really nice, in addition to being hot as hell. She caught me staring at her big breasts, and in the course of our conversation she mentioned that you told her about at least some of our experiences in high school. Just how much did you tell her, and how could you have even brought something like that up?”
Jeff thought for a few seconds, and responded, “Well, I told her about my high school experiences shortly after we started dating, and she was still seeing a couple of her old boyfriends. I had just finished eating her out one afternoon, when her pussy was especially juicy and tasty, and she asked me how I developed such strong urges to suck pussy.”
“That’s when I told her about you, and the way we double dated the girls, and how I evolved into being more interested in sucking the girl’s pussies, than I probably was in fucking them.”
I asked, “Well, how much did you tell her? Did you tell her about my big cock, or even that you sucked me off a few times?”
Jeff answered, “Besides telling her how much we both liked those big, teen tits, and I also told her that you’re hung like a mule. She thought it was kinky that I ate out the girls after you fucked them, but it didn’t seem to shock or bother her that much. That sure would have given her a hint that I knew she was still fucking those boys, since I would have been familiar with the texture and taste of cum. And no, I didn’t tell her that I sucked your cock, because I didn’t think she needed to know that.”
I was surprised that he had told her that much, and I said, “Holy shit, old buddy, I didn’t know she had that much insight into our high school experiences. Maybe that’s why she was so casual in talking about her breasts.”
Jeff looked at me funny and asked, “What do you mean? How was she talking about her breasts?”
It was hard to tell if I was pissing him off, but I answered, “When she caught me staring at her tits, she explained that she’s been used to boys and men staring at her, ever since her junior year in high school, and even more as her breasts have gotten bigger.”
I was relieved when Jeff laughed, and said, “Yeah, she is proud of those big melons, and I should have known that you’d be attracted to them. But I’m a little surprised that you’re showing so much interest in Kate’s tits. I thought you said that you were trying to be faithful to Susie and changing some of your old habits of chasing skirts.”
After thinking for a few seconds, I tried to response in a way that acknowledged my commitment to my marriage, while also being clear about my attraction to his wife. I said, “Yeah, well, I am trying hard to be faithful to Susie, but I don’t think it hurts to admire a woman as beautiful as Kate either.”
Kate came home shortly after my conversation with Jeff, and after working on the kitchen for a while longer, Kate breastfed the baby before fixing us a nice lunch. We talked about the bathroom and kitchen where work had been started and the other phases of the project. Then I spent the rest of the afternoon, not only framing out a new alcove in the kitchen area, but also lusting after Kate.
I could hardly wait to go to their home on the following week and was looking forward to having more, stimulating conversations with Kate. And although Jeff asked about me being faithful to Susie, he didn’t seem at all upset about my comments about Kate’s breasts. I’m sure that bolstered my courage is pressing things a little with Kate.
When I arrived on Tuesday, Kate was wearing the same type of outfit as the previous week, and after feeding the baby and putting her down for a nap, she invited me to eat lunch with her again. After making small talk, I said, “I got a chance to talk with Jeff on Saturday, and I was surprised that he told you so much about our experiences in high school. Now, at least I know that you’re aware of the roles we had in those adventures. I was also surprised that you don’t seem to be troubled by our activities. Was that because he told you about it when you were in that unusual situation of still dating, and uh, were likely active with other boys when you started dating Jeff?”
Kate thought for a few seconds, and replied, “Yes, I can see how you would see that as a little strange, but it only lasted a few months, and then I became fully committed to Jeff. But you must admit that your relationship with Jeff was strange too. I mean, after you had sex with those girls, then he would, you know, uh, he would eat them out. That got him well trained for me though, and I guess I should thank you for that.”
Having such an intimate conversation with Kate was building my confidence, and I wanted to change the topic back to her breasts. So, I tried to act embarrassed when I said, “I’m only a little sorry for staring at you the way I have every time we’re together. You’re just so beautiful, and I’ve never seen a better body than yours. I could sit and look at you for hours.”
I expected her to just ignore my comments, but instead, she responded, “Wow, Sam, thank you so much. I’ve had plenty of boys and men drooling over me, but I’ve never had anyone else so willing to express their feelings to me that way. Let’s see how the afternoon goes, and maybe I’ll give you a closer look.”
It was hard to tell what she meant by that, but I hoped she was serious. I watched Kate closely when she fed the baby about mid-afternoon. Afterwards, she put the baby in the playpen in the baby’s room, before coming back to sit on the couch.
She saw that I was still watching her, and said, “The baby wasn’t that hungry, and my breasts are a little painful, so maybe you can come over and help me out.”
I felt like a kid in a candy store when I sat on her right side on the couch, and she lifted the t-shirt up over her tits and off. Her big breast swayed a jiggled as they settled on her chest, and I got my first unobstructed look at her overall breasts, and especially her big, brown areolas and thick nipples. I leaned over her lap and began sucking her left areola and nipple, as she held my head in place, and even leaned down to kiss my forehead.
Her milk was sweet and flowing heavily into my mouth, and I was in heaven having the huge breast of that beautiful woman in my mouth. I also brought my left hand up to fondle and squeeze her right breast, which was leaking her sweet milk. I sucked her that way for about ten minutes, and we were both breathing hard as her left breast was drained, and I moved to the other side.
Before going down to suckle her right breast, I leaned in and we had the most passionate kiss I had in years. Our tongues probed one another’s mouths, and I sucked her tongue as she sucked mine. Then I moved down to suck he breast, and she was moaning with her head against the back of the couch. I wasn’t sure how far she’d be willing to go, and then I found out.
She rested her left hand on my right hip and began rubbing all over my ass and thigh. Then she let her hand drop down to my crotch, and she was rubbing my hardening cock as she moaned, “Oh fuck, Sam, I’ve just got to feel your big cock. Jeff told me how you pleasured those girls in high school and I’ve got to feel it.”
She reached down and helped me unfasten my belt and pants and lower my zipper. Then I lifted my hips as she pushed my pants and underwear down on my thighs. My cock was raging hard at it full nine and a half inches and thick, with precum running down my shaft.
Kate began stroking my meat as she said, “Damn, Sam, this is the biggest real cock I’ve ever felt. I know you’ve seen my dildos, since my box was messed up and Jeff said you carried it in the bedroom. But that replica of your cock doesn’t feel nearly as good as the real thing. I’d love to fuck you right now, but I’m not on birth control. Maybe I can at least get a taste of it.”
She leaned down to the left and took my oozing cock into her mouth, and as she began sucking my meat, I was in the perfect position to rub her fantastic ass and push her tight yoga pants down. It still wasn’t my thing to eat pussy, but I wanted to see her beautiful ass and rub it as I fingered her married cunt.
The neatly-trimmed hair on her thick labia was wet with desire, and I finger-fucked her with three fingers, until she had a big, squirting orgasm, soaking my hand and arm with her juices, just as my big cock erupted in her mouth. She continued sucking my cock as it throbbed and pulsed, taking squirt after squirt of my cum into her sweet mouth. Kate kept sucking to get all the remnants of my load, before moving down to suck my balls, as I continued fucking her sweet pussy with my fingers.
We sat up, and although I was reluctant to kiss her after having sucked my cock and balls and swallowing my cum, we did kiss for what seemed like ten minutes, as I continued fondling her breasts, and she stroked my cock.
After breaking the kiss, Kate rested her head on my chest as she said, “Damn, that was so nice, and you cock is so long and thick. It’s almost identical to that dildo Jeff got me, just like he said it would be. I’d love to fuck you right now, but I can’t do that behind Jeff’s back. I’ll need to first lethim know what we did here today, and then see if he can rekindle those desires, he had years ago, when you used to fuck his dates for him.”
I was snuggled up against her breasts, alternately sucking them, and I said, “My goodness, Kate, your breasts are even more amazing than I thought, and your ass and pussy are just perfect. I’m sorry for cheating on Susie this way, but if I was ever going to, then you’re worth it. And what about Jeff? It’s amazing that he got you an almost perfect replica of my cock to fantasize with, so I almost think he wants to see me fuck you.”
Kate didn’t say when she was going to talk with Jeff about what we did, but everything seemed fine when I went there on Thursday, and we had the same kind of amazing oral sex. I wanted to fuck her so badly but knew that I needed to wait for Jeff’s blessing.
I went over to their home on Saturday morning, and before I could begin any work, Jeff took me out on the back patio to talk. He got right to the point and said, “I should have known that you wouldn’t be able to control yourself around Kate, and I also have to blame myself for telling her so much about you, and even getting her dildo shaped like your big cock. She loved hearing the stories I told her about your big cock and how aggressively you fucked those girls, and now, after feeling and sucking your cock, and swallowing your cum, she wants to fuck you.”
He paused for a few moments, and when I didn’t say anything, he continued, “Kate is waiting for us in our bedroom, and this will be like the fun we had in high school, except that she’s my wife, and I won’t be able to eat out your date. You never would let me be with you when you were fucking Susie, but maybe we can include her in the future. That’s the least you can do for being able to fuck my wife.”
I patted Jeff on the back, and said, “I wish I could say I’m sorry, old buddy, but Kate is so beautiful, her tits are so large, firm, and full of milk, and I can hardly wait to push my fuck meat into her sweet, hairy cunt. And as far as Susie is concerned, if we can find a way to get her involved in a couple’s thing, and get her interested in being eaten out, then I’ll share her with you. But Kate told me that she’s not on any kind of birth control, and I damn sure don’t want to sock up in her sweet cunt.”
Jeff responded, “You’re right, Kate’s not on any kind of birth control, but she likes to be fucked bareback, and I wouldn’t expect you to wear a condom. She’s in the safe part of her cycle right now, so it should be okay. We’ll just need to be careful when you fuck her in the future.”
Kate had already given the baby her morning feeding and put her down for a nap, and she was laying on the bed, totally naked, when we went into the bedroom. I took off my clothes as Jeff sat in a chair by the bed, and Kate welcomed me with her open arms into her bed. I moved to her side and kissed her deeply, as Jeff sat in the chair rubbing his crotch.
I then moved down to suck her breasts, as I finger-fucked her already-wet pussy, and she was soon moaning as she said, “Oh shit, fuck me, Sam, fuck me with your big cock. What the fuck are you waiting for?”
Jeff sat there watching me insert my big cock into her cunt, as he had done many times in our youth, except that time I was fucking his beautiful wife. She wrapped her lags around my ass and held on for the ride as I pounded her adulterous cunt, and Jeff soon had his pants down, stroking his little cock. What a sight that must have been for him, with Kate’s big breasts jiggling, shaking, and swaying with each thrust, and she was having one orgasm after the other on my big cock.
I didn’t last very long that first time in her tight pussy, and I was soon buried to the balls in he cunt, flooding her womb with my big cum load. I kept fucking her with my softening cock as we kissed passionately, and I looked over just as Jeff shot his load on his shirt. I finally pulled out of Kate, and Jeff moved between her legs, sucking my fresh cum from her pussy and swallowing it.
Kate might have suspected that he knew he was eating her old boyfriends’ cum when they first started dating, but now she was sure of his perversions, as she watched and listened to him noisily slurping my leavings from his wife’s pussy. Then she watched in amusement as Jeff moved over and sucked my cock and balls clean of our fuck juices. We stayed in bed for another hour, we me with sucking milk from her amazing breasts, before fucking her again, and planting another load of cum into her unprotected womb.
We got dressed and talked over an early lunch after that, and Jeff brought up the possibility of including Susie in our future fuck sessions. I thought the chances of that happening were slim to none, and although I agreed to try, I knew that I selfishly would never bring it up to Susie. It seemed natural for me to fuck Jeff’s wife and all the other wives I had fucked, but I wasn’t about to share Susie, even to Jeff’s mouth.
I fucked Kate again before leaving their home on Saturday afternoon, and Jeff was eager to suck both of us clean again. And as much as I enjoyed sucking her tits and fucking her with Jeff there, I was looking forward to my private times with her during the next week.
The following week began a routine where I would work in the morning, watching Kate play with and then breastfeed the baby, with her t-shirt off, and after the baby went down for her nap, Kate and I had sex. We always started with me sucking her breasts, then she’d suck my cock hard, and then we’d fuck, staying in bed together until she sucked me hard, and I fucked her again. And of course, I fucked her again on Saturdays and some Sundays, with Jeff participating.
That went on for the next several weeks, with me fucking Kate on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and both days on most weekends, and Kate never even mentioned when she might be near her fertile times. I was sometimes chivalrous and would ask if she was in her safe time, and if I should pull out before ejaculating.
Instead of asking me to pull out, Kate always wrapped her legs around my ass to hold me in place as she moaned, “Oh fuck, Sam, don’t you dare pull out of me. I love feeling your big cum loads spraying into the depths of my pussy, and Jeff loves eating me out after you fuck me.”
I started to get the feeling that they didn’t care if I knocked up Kate, and as often as we were fucking, I knew that I had to have fucked her during her fertile times. Sure enough, about five weeks after I started fucking her, Kate let me know that she was pregnant. She even admitted to me that they wanted me to impregnate her, so they would have a chance to have a hopefully more-dominant son from my genes.
It was so amazing being with Kate after that, knowing that they wanted me to breed her, and I enjoyed sucking her tits and fucking her through all the stages of her pregnancy, right up until the last two weeks, after which Jeff sucked me off every time I went over there, until after the baby was born and Kate was recovered enough to fuck again.
And happily, as luck would have it, Kate gave birth to a handsome baby boy, who looks so much like me, that there’s no question that I’m the father.
I did eventually get Susie involved in my friendship with Kate and Jeff, but it was never sexualized. My goal was to be able to spend as much time as I could with Kate, and watch my son grow into a strong young man.
This story is protected by International Copyright Law, by the author, all rights reserved. If found posted anywhere other than Lushstories.com with this note attached, it has been posted without my permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.