Monday 17 February 2020

Mother's Milk Ch. 01

Good things come to those who wait. That's what my mother always used to say to me and often I would wonder when these good things were finally going to happen to me. My mum was poor and I grew up without a lot of things, one of those being a good father. Mum left him when I was only four so I never really knew him, but from the things I was told about him when I was older, I got the impression I was better off not knowing him. Mum did a pretty good job bringing me up on her own. Even though we were poor, I had a happy childhood.

When I hit my teenage years I became a bit unruly, going out a lot to parties and dating young. That's when I really could have done with a father figure to have some rules set in place, some guidelines. My mum did her best, but she had to work nights just to keep food on our plates and pay the rent. The one thing my mother would always tell me, well nag me would be closer to the truth, was to tell her when I wanted to start having sex so that she could make sure I was on the pill. The last thing my mum wanted was to see me get pregnant young. Of course I told her I wasn't interested in sex yet, I was only fifteen and not ready yet. I guess I was lucky to have such an understanding mother. She never once said to me don't have sex or don't drink alcohol. It was always, don't have sex unless you are on the pill and you use a condom. Don't drink too much because you don't want a hangover for school and don't get in a car if the driver has been drinking. Mum was a realist, she knew teenagers had sex and drank and she knew there was no way of stopping her kid from doing it, all she wanted to do was to make sure I was safe.

Why is it every generation doesn't listen to their parents even when they make sense? I'd like to be able to say I didn't know what I was doing or it was date-rape or I didn't know any better or some other excuse but the truth is I went out to a party with a group of friends and I got drunk. I somehow forgot all the good advice my mother had given me and I got carried away and I ended up fucking this cute guy that I fancied and was hoping he was going to ask me out. He turned out to be a total jerk and was just looking for an easy lay. I was so stupid. This little voice (my mother's voice) in the back of my head was telling me to stop or at least make him wear a rubber, but I ignored it.


After I had missed two periods, I told my mother about that night. She was furious, but after she yelled at me a few very profane swear words that I hadn't previously heard coming from the mouth of my sweet mother, she calmed down and sat down to talk to me about my options. Mum suggested three options to me. I could get an abortion of course and then carry on my life as usual and no one would have to know. I could adopt the baby out as mum told me there are always parents that want children but can't have their own. Or my third option was mum said I could keep the baby and stay living with her and she would help me bring my baby up.

It was a big decision for me, I had only recently turned sixteen and I didn't know if I could handle being a mother but also I didn't think I could go through nine months of being pregnant and then give it up to someone else. I considered abortion, but as I had already missed two periods, almost three, I didn't consider it long. I remembered that video they showed the class at school last year in Sex Ed about how much a baby grew in three months and I just couldn't go through with terminating it. So I went with option three and between me and mum we brought up my son Tom.

It wasn't easy, actually it was really hard and I don't think I could have done it without my mums help. But Tom was a good baby and grew into a wonderful young boy. There were tough times through the years but also a lot of very good, happy moments that made me think maybe mum was right about there being some good things coming to those who wait. One thing for sure, having a baby in the house brought out the best in my mum. She doted over her grandson and she got me back on track. I didn't even take much time off school, only three months. Mum insisted that I finish my education and she basically took over raising my son during school hours. It was really good for me. I cleaned up my act, no more parties and drinking. There's nothing like having a baby to make you see sense.

I fully breast feed Tom until he was three months old and I found that to be the most enjoyable thing about being a mother. I was reluctant to give it up and even after I returned back to school to finish my studies, I still gave him a feed of my milk before and after school and last thing at night. My mum feed him formula from a bottle during the day. As well as it being a pleasurable experience to breast feed my son, it also gave me another reason to give up drinking. I continued to breast feed him three times a day until he turned one, then I slowly weaned him off. I was a little sad to finally give up feeding him, but it was time and I thought maybe one day I might meet someone and get married and have another child and I would get the chance to enjoy the pleasure of breast feeding once more.

The years went by. Tom grew to be a handsome young man. I dated on and off but never met anyone that I loved enough or that was willing to take on another mans child. So I just stayed with my mum until old age crept up on her and she had to move into a retirement home. By that time Tom was now a teenager and we had a good close relationship. We were still poor but he grew up in a loving environment and because my mother had made sure I had stayed at school and graduated, I had a good job and I had been putting a little bit of money away for years to pay for Tom's education.

With the money I had saved and what Tom had earned from his part time job, there was enough to send him to a good college. I would often tease him about when his he going to bring a nice young lady home to meet his dear old mum and he would scoff it off telling me that I was not so old and that with school and his part time job there was no time for girls. It was a constant joke between us, but privately I was starting to wonder if he even liked girls. Not that I would love him any less if he was gay, but I did imagine that one day I would have the special bond with my grandchild that my mother had shared with Tom.

I did know he thought about sex a lot just like any teenage boy. I did, after all, do the laundry. I also would notice how he took long showers, spending a long time in the bathroom. Often he would shower 2 or 3 times a day. I found myself feeling uncomfortable sometimes when he would walk around the house with just a towel on around his waist. He had let his hair grow and it was shoulder length now and often he would just plonk himself down next to me on the couch to watch TV after coming direct from the shower. His gorgeous black hair still wet and dripping down on his bare chest, with just a towel coming between my wandering eyes and his manhood.

At times I would find it too much and have to get up with the excuse to get myself a drink or have to go pee. I just had to remove myself from the room for a moment to calm down, scolding myself in my mind. I would tell myself it's just because I hadn't been on a date recently or that it's was not my son's fault that he looked like my ideal fantasy man. But always on times like those, in the privacy of my own bed, late at night when my son was asleep, I would find myself masturbating and thinking of my fantasy man. I would start off thinking of some sexy stranger, imagining him making wild passionate love to me and then at the moment of orgasm the sexy stranger in my mind became Tom. I would lie there coming down from my climax and I would feel guilty for my own thoughts. There was a battle going on in my mind, morality against lust and I'm not sure who was winning.

I did not know how much longer I was going to be able to carry on ignoring my desires, especially as my son showed no signs of being interested in girls. I was starting to think perhaps it would be doing him a favor in the long run if I was to intervene and show him the joy of sex now that he was 18. But just when I was seriously considering making a move on him, I started to notice a change in his behavior. He wasn't spending so much time in the shower and yet he seemed in a good mood almost all of the time. I got to thinking maybe he has finally lost in virginity, perhaps it was at that party he went to a little while back. I considered asking him about it over breakfast one morning, but he seemed quieter than usual and instead I was concerned if he was alright.

"Are you OK Tom?" I asked.

"Yes mum. I'm fine," he replied, "Um,would it be OK if I asked a friend for dinner tonight mum?"

"Oh, sure son. Your friends are always welcome Tom, you know that," I answered, curious to whom it might be, but I did not ask.

He went off to college and I went to work but all day in the back of my mind I wondered who our guest might be. After work I went about making a nice dinner for three and while preparing it, Tom arrived home. He walked into the kitchen and he was holding hands with a girl. I have to say I was more than a little surprised and I hoped my facial expressions didn't show just how shocked I was to see a young woman hand in hand with my son.

"Hi mum. This is Jennifer," said Tom, introducing us.

"Hello. Please call me Jen," Jennifer said, holding out her hand.

"Great to meet you Jen. Please call me Marie, we are not informal here," I said accepting her hand and smiling at her as we shook hands. "Please open the wine Tom," I instructed.

We had a pre-dinner drink and engaged in the usual small talk as I tried to get to know her and tried to subtly find out her intentions in regards to my son. I'm sure she was sizing me up as well. It didn't take me long to realize that every time Tom looked at her or spoke of her, his whole face lit up. He may not have had much experience with girls, but it was becoming very obvious that he was completely infatuated with her. Perhaps even in love.


She seemed to be a very nice girl, bright and attractive and I quickly noticed that Jen had my son Tom wrapped around her little finger. I liked her, but my motherly instincts were being a little over protective when it became clear over the next few months that Tom was head over heels in love with her and would do anything to make her happy. Mostly this made me happy too.I only ever wanted to see my son happy in his life. But part of me was also jealous. Jealous that she got to spend so much time with him, jealous at the thought that some day soon it was likely she would be taking my son away from me and our home. And late at night in my bed, lying awake with my vibe in my hand, listening to their quiet whispers from Tom's room and the sound of Jen giggling, I was jealous that she got to fuck my son and I did not.

It confused me that I had this jealousy and that I should lie awake listening to them and their muffled sounds of love-making while I masturbated and imagined myself in her place. Often I would shed a tear after cumming, a mixture of my sadness at the forthcoming loss of my son to her, the shame and guilt I felt in desiring my son sexually and the sexual frustration and loneliness I had from not having a lover of my own. I, of course, kept all these feelings to myself and only showed that I was happy that Tom had found someone.

Months went by and he spent more and more time with her and less time at home. I was lonely but I learnt to deal with it. Then at the end of the year on Christmas day, Tom announced that they were getting married. They had finished college and wanted to marry straight away. There were hugs and kisses all around and I put on my best happy face. Of course I was happy, my son was living the life I had wanted and had worked so hard that he could have. But still there was some sadness for me as Tom would be moving out of home and I would be all alone. Tom must have sensed something, as he gave me a big hug of reassurance.

"Don't worry mum. Jen loves kids and we want to have a family right away. So before you know it, you will have another baby to cuddle," he said with a smile.

I smiled back and hugged him close. "You will always be my baby," I said lovingly.

It all happened so fast. There was Christmas, then Tom got a good job and Jen got a part time job, which she intended to stay at until she got pregnant. They had both decided she would be a stay-at-home mum and wouldn't work full time until their kids were at school. They had it all planned out. They lived with me for a short time while they looked for a place to live. I enjoyed having them there, but at times it was difficult for me as the sounds coming from Tom's room sounded like they weren't going to wait until their wedding day to start trying for a family. They were at it like rabbits. Every night I heard them and part of me hated it but part of me was also turned on by it and it seemed every night I was joining them in my head, although my body was in my own bed and the thing in my hand was my vibrator and not my son's cock.

They soon found an apartment and moved out. A sad day for me and I think Tom was a little sad too, but I wasn't sure if it was because he was sad to leave me or if he was just sad to know I would be alone now. I helped them with the packing and unpacking. Jen and I got on quite well and I think the prospect of her having Tom's child in the near future, brought us closer. It was all she ever talked about, even more so than their upcoming wedding.

The day of their wedding was great. Everything went according to plan. Tom was happy, Jen was happy and I was happy. I did not let my jealousy cloud my feelings of happiness on this day. I was the perfect mother. I helped out Jen in every way I could, I reassured Tom that he was going to be the best husband and best dad there ever was. Even my dear old mum was able to come out of the rest home for the event. She was in a wheelchair now and got tired easy. But it made her day. She was smiling and happy to be still around to see her grandson, that she helped raise, get wed. I gave her a big hug as we shared in our joy to see Tom doing so well with his life.

"Good things come to those who wait," she whispered to me in her frail voice.

"Yes mum, you are right as always," I replied smiling at her. Then I took her back to the rest home.

I didn't see much of Tom and Jen for the next few months. Of course they had their honeymoon and then they went back to work. Although they did live close to me and my house was on the way to Tom's job, so now and then Tom would drop by for a coffee on his way home from work or if he was up early enough, he would call in on his way to work. I hardly saw Jen at all. But Tom would say she's doing fine and then change the subject and talk about his job or ask how I was. I didn't see him long enough to pry for more information.

It was about three months later that I finally got to see Jen for more than just a quick hello. I had been nagging Tom to get them both over for dinner so I could catch up and talk to them both rather than my 10 minute conversation I usually got with Tom. I could tell something was wrong but couldn't put my finger on it. We had a nice dinner and were chatting over coffee and although the conversation was nice, it was almost too nice. It seemed they were hiding something and Jen didn't appear to have the glow of confidence she used to have. Then without realizing what the problem was, I asked the wrong question.

"So Jen, when are you going to give Tom the son he wants and make me an old grandmother?" I teased.

It was said as a bit of a joke, but I hit a nerve. Jen just burst into tears and ran out of the room, into Tom's old bedroom and Tom rushed out behind her to comfort her. I just sat there confused at what I had said wrong. Tom came back soon and told me not to worry about it. That Jen had hoped to be pregnant by now but it hadn't happened and she was a bit down about it. He thanked me for dinner and took her home. I made him promise to come and talk to me about it after work tomorrow and he agreed. The next day when Tom came over for a coffee after work, I asked him all about it.

"What's wrong with Jen son?" I asked concerned.

"Sorry about last night mum," he replied. "It's just we thought we could just have a baby right away and it's been months mum. I don't like to involve you in my problems."

"It hasn't been that long son. It's normal for it to take 4 or 5 months to get pregnant the first time." I tried to reassure him.

"It's been longer than that mum," he replied, blushing a little, "We started trying even before we got married. It's all she ever talks about mum. I just want her to be happy but she's starting to get depressed. I don't know what to do mum."

My son looked down and it made me sad. I gave him a hug. "Don't worry Tom. I'm sure the wonders of modern medicine can help. I think you should both go to the doctor and get checked out. Just to be on the safe side, although I'm sure there's nothing wrong with either of you, it's just a matter of timing." I said trying to sound as positive as possible.

"Yes mum. Of course you are right. I will make an appointment tomorrow."

Tom finished his coffee then went home to his wife, promising to keep me informed.

A week went by and I hadn't seen Tom. I was beginning to get worried. I rang him up at work. He was busy and didn't have the time to chat, but promised to call in on his way home. The day couldn't pass quick enough for me. Finally there he was at my door and he looked worn out.

"Oh come in Tom. Oh you look so tired son. Have you been working overtime?" I asked concerned as he sat down at the kitchen table while I made coffee.

"Yeah mum. I've been doing as much overtime as I can get. But I think I'm going to have to get a second job," he said, sounding exhausted.

"But you have a good job son and it pays well doesn't it?"

"Yeah it does mum, but it's not going to be enough," Tom replied.

"Enough for what Tom? Whats wrong son?" I was really concerned now.

Tom went on to explain to me that the results had come back from the doctor and Jen is unable to conceive. There is something wrong with her eggs and the doctors had suggested the artificial insemination but to join the IVF program it takes a lot of money and there is no guarantee of success. I have never seen my son with such a look of despair. It almost broke my heart to see him like that.

"Is that your only choice son? Do the doctors have no other suggestions?" I asked.

"Well there's adoption of course, but there is so much red tape involved with that these days mum and it takes so long. I'm worried about Jen, she's already on anti-depressants. I will do anything to get her a baby mum, it's the only thing that will make her happy again and I think if I don't do it soon she's going to get into a deep depression," Tom said almost in tears, "I just don't know what to do anymore mum."

"Have you thought about surrogacy Tom?" I asked.

"Yes mum. I did give it some thought of course. But I'm not sure I want some stranger carrying my baby and I've heard of so many cases where at the end the surrogate mother decides to keep the baby. I think that will kill Jen if that happened." He sounded so desperate, all I wanted to do was make my son happy again.

"I will do it for you Tom. I will be your surrogate mother for your baby," I offered with love.

Tom stared up at me in shock, almost dropping his cup of coffee. "But mum, you can't do that! I would never ask such a thing of you!" he sounded horrified at the thought. "Besides, wouldn't you be too old now? It wouldn't be easy on your body." he said sounding a bit calmer.


"Oh I'm not that old! I'm not even 40 yet Tom. Lots of women have babies in their forties these days son," I said with reassurance. I noticed by his expression that he was actually thinking about it.

"Just promise me you will think about it Tom and discuss it with Jen. It would be a lot easier and cheaper for you than any of the other options. And think of how much the baby would look like you if he was half your brother and half your son," I said with a smile.

"Yes mum, of course I will think about it. It's such a generous thing you offer me. Too generous. I don't know if I should accept it even if Jen says yes."

His words were saying no but his face looked like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders. I was offering him a ray of hope. A way to keep his wife happy and his marriage from falling apart. Let alone keep his own health as working himself to death at a young age wasn't going to help anyone.

"I would do anything to help you son. You should know that. I love you Tom and your happiness means everything to me," I said smiling at him with love.

"I love you too mum. But I'm not sure and how would we um.....you know conceive?" he blushed as he asked me, "Would we go through doctors and through the normal legal channels?"

I could see he was giving it serious thought now and that pleased me a lot. "No need son. We will just keep it amongst ourselves, no one else need know except the three of us. We can just use the good old turkey baster method," I said with a giggle, "It's simple and I fell pregnant with you on the first go, so I think I must be very fertile, even if that was a few years ago now. You could just come over on your way to work in the morning and leave a deposit in a cup for me and I would do the rest."

This made Tom blush. I know it was embarrassing him to think of cumming in a cup for his own mother to insert his sperm up inside her. But at the same time Tom was a man of logic and it did make a lot of sense in a lot of ways. He looked cute when he blushed.

"Well I don't know mum. I would have to give it some serious thought and talk to Jen about it of course," he said once he finally found his voice again. The mental image my idea gave him made him stuck for words for a few minutes.

"Yes of course Tom. You just let me know what you decide. Now you had better get home before Jen starts to worry."

He gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek and thanked me again for my generous offer and promised to keep me informed as soon as they made a decision. Then he went home, leaving me alone with my thoughts. Lying in bed alone that night, I started hatching up my plan.

I thought perhaps it might take Tom a week or so to get back to me, but I had under estimated how desperate Jen was. Then next morning while I was getting ready for work, there was a knock at my door. I thought to myself, as I opened the door, that it seemed earlier than usual for Tom to call in for a coffee on his way to work. But it was not my son, it was Jen.

"Oh good morning Jen, please come in. It's good to see you," I said as I invited her in, "Did you want a coffee?" I asked. I noticed how tired she looked, like she hadn't been getting much sleep lately.

"Thanks Marie, yes that would be good," Jen replied as she sat down at my kitchen table. I busied myself with the coffee and was about to make the usual small talk but she wasn't here for that. "Looks like it's going to rain huh," I said, as I put the coffees down on the table and sat opposite Jen.

"What? Oh yes, I guess so," she replied with obvious lack of interest. "Marie, I know it's early, but I need to discuss with you about your talk with Tom last night," she said with urgency.

"Oh yes, of course Jen."

Jen looked at me with the most serious expression I've ever seen her with in all the time I've known her. I had the feeling she had been awake all night thinking about it. "Marie, are you serious about your offer?" Jen inquired.

"Of course I am Jen. I just want you both to be happy. If I had the money I would give it to you for the IVF program, but I just don't have it. But this is something I can give you and I think it is the best option. I really don't like the idea of Tom working two jobs. He works so hard as it is," I replied.

"Yes, I know. I don't want him to have to do that either Marie. I will never see him," she said, "Well it is a most generous offer. Very unexpected and I have to be honest mum, I don't see any other solution to our problem. I just want a baby so bad. I'm sure you can understand that."

Jen was holding back the tears and it didn't go unnoticed that she called me mum, a first for her. I got up from my chair and hugged her.

"It will be OK Jen. I will be honored to carry your baby for you. It will bring us all closer I'm sure and I will have a special bond with my grandson," I said reassuringly.

"Or granddaughter," she retorted, smiling for the first time since she arrived. I smiled back at her. I could see that she was turning things over in her head. Lots of questions and concerns.

"Marie, if we accept your generous offer, and I think that we will, what do you want in return? What are your terms?" asked Jen. "We will of course pay for all medical expenses. But is there anything else you want?"

"Well, yes there is Jen. I gave it a lot of thought last night too and I remembered back to the time when Tom was a baby and the thing I liked most about being a mother was breast feeding. I would like Tom to bring the baby to me every morning on his way to work and let me have an hour or two alone with the baby so that I could feed it and also it would give you a chance to sleep in a little later. Everyone knows when you have a new born baby in the house that the mother gets very little sleep. Then you could come over once you've had a chance to get a shower in peace and had your breakfast and pick the baby back up."

Jen was taking it all in and considering my request as she sipped at her coffee. She is a practical girl and it did seem the only way to get what she wanted.

"Every day for 2 hours?" she questioned.

"Yes. Two hours out of 24 isn't a lot to ask is it Jen? You will still be the mother of course. I will be the nana and part-time wet nurse," I said with a grin, trying to make the serious situation a little less tense. But I knew it would be hard to give birth to a baby then hand it over to her and it was my way of coping with that. Plus I really wanted to enjoy the pleasure of breast feeding again.

Jen was giving it serious thought. She was silent for a few moments while she mulled it over. "That is a fair enough request Marie. I will discuss it when Tom when he gets home tonight. I will leave you to finish getting ready for work," she said as she got up from the table to leave. She gave me a hug at the door. "Thank you Marie," she said and gave me a smile. It was good to see her smiling again.

After work I arrived home to a bouquet of flowers waiting for me at my front door. It had been a long time since anyone brought me flowers. The note attached said: 'For the best mum in the world. I love you, Tom xxx' I smiled to myself and felt proud of my thoughtful son. Once inside I rang Tom at work to thank him. He was about to go into a meeting so wasn't able to chat, but promised me he would call in tomorrow morning on his way to work.

The next morning I got up earlier than usual and I wore something a little nicer than I ordinarily wear to work. I also put on some of my expensive perfume that I normally save for special occasions. I knew Tom was coming to see me for a coffee on his way to work and I just wanted to look and feel nice for him. Tom was early too, I had only just finished my makeup when he knocked at the door. He still had his own key and walked in anyway, the knock was really just to let me know he was there.

"Good morning mum," he called out.

"Hello son," I replied as I walked into the kitchen where he was waiting for me, "You're early for your cup of coffee Tom, do you have a meeting first thing or something?"

"No meeting mum. I just came to see you," he answered, "And you're looking good this morning mum." He smiled at me and leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Oh and you smell good too mum," he said noticing my perfume when he kissed my cheek, "You must have a hot date today huh."

"Oh just a coffee date with my son," I said, giving him a big grin, "Did you want a cup?"

"Yeah mum. Give me a cup, but hold the coffee," he said with a laugh.

It took me a few seconds to work out the joke. Then I laughed too. "Oh does that mean we are all going to go ahead? Jen is ok about it all?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes mum. We had a long talk last night and we have decided to accept your generous offer and we are both ok about your terms. It seems fair and it's the least we can do for all you will be doing for us," Tom said, "If it's ok with you mum. I thought perhaps I could come over here every morning on my way to work and um do the deed as it were, until you get pregnant." He was blushing a little now as he thought about the details of it all.

I couldn't be happier. I beamed a big smile at my son. Then handed him an empty clean cup. "Just leave it in the bathroom Tom and I will do the rest when you leave for work," I instructed.

Tom was a little embarrassed by the situation but made it easier by making jokes. "This will bring back memories of what I used to do in your bathroom mum," he said with a smirk, "But back then I didn't use a cup!"

"Yes and my hot water bill went down heaps when you moved out. All those long showers you used to take!" I retorted and we both laughed.

He leant in and gave me another kiss on the cheek on his way to the bathroom. "Thank you mum. Thank you for everything mum."

While he was in the bathroom I found the turkey baster and soaked it in boiling water to sterilize it. I was excited thinking about what my son was doing in the bathroom. I could actually feel myself getting wet and flushed. I wished I could be in there watching him. I lie. I wanted to be in there doing it for him.

He didn't take long, about ten minutes and I decided to stay in the kitchen when I heard the bathroom door open in case he felt awkward talking to me afterwards. He went straight to the front door and just called out goodbye to me as he left.

As soon as he had gone, I went to the bathroom with the turkey baster in hand. I picked up the cup of my son's cum and stared at it for a moment. I couldn't resist. I held it to my nose and sniffed in my son's scent. It smelt good. The temptation was too much. I dipped my finger in it and then sucked my finger. I had to taste my son's essence. Damn it tasted good! I wanted more. I glanced at the turkey baster in my left hand and then the cup of cum in my right. Fuck it! I thought to myself, one day isn't going to make any difference and I tipped the entire contents of the cup into my hungry mouth. I held it on my tongue, savoring my son's flavor for a moment before I swallowed.

It was delicious and made me so horny. I used my finger and rubbed all around the inside of the cup looking for more, sucking off the remnants of my son's masturbation session from my finger. Then I looked at the empty cup and felt guilty. But I told myself that I just needed to get that out of my system and that tomorrow I will use the turkey baster and no one need ever know.

I went to go finish my coffee before work, but decided I didn't want to wash away this taste just yet and so I just went to work. At times it was difficult to concentrate on my job, my mind kept drifting to thoughts of my son and how good his cum tasted. I wanted to know how it would taste direct from the source while still warm.

I could hardly wait to see Tom the next morning. This time instead of getting up early and being already dressed when he got here, I decided to stay in my nightie and I made sure I had worn a sexy one. Tom arrived as I was pouring my coffee. I had an empty cup on the table waiting for him.

"Morning mum," he greeted me as he came in with his key. He still knocked as he entered like always.

"Morning Tom," I returned the greeting, "Do you have time for a coffee as well son?"

"Just a quick one mum," he replied. I got out a third cup and poured him a coffee and sat at the table across from him.

"So um, how did it go yesterday mum?" he asked bashfully.

"Fine son, no problems," I answered, feeling a bit guilty that I was lying to my son.

"Ok that's good mum," he said a little nervously. I wasn't sure if it was just the topic that was making him blush or that his eyes kept diverting to my cleavage. The nightie I was wearing didn't leave a lot to the imagination. He took a big gulp of his coffee and stood up. "Right I guess I had better get on with it then." He picked up the empty cup and went to the bathroom.

I already had the turkey baster out ready. Again he was quick. I guess he just wanted to get it over and done with and get to work. I was getting wet again as the mental image of my son masturbating entered my mind. I found myself licking my lips in anticipation. I had already decided that I would get as much as I could in the turkey baster and then run my finger around the cup again and lick up any that was left. I just couldn't stop thinking about how good he tasted.

Tom left in a hurry, same as the day before, just calling out, "Bye mum." as he walked out the door.

I went straight to the bathroom. I found it wasn't that easy to get his cum from the cup into the turkey baster, but I eventually got most of it in there and then I used my finger and scooped up the last little bits, savoring as much as I could as I sucked my finger clean. It was too good. Almost addictive. I looked at Tom's cum in the turkey baster and I had planned to go to my bed, lie down and insert it up into my vagina. But in a moment of madness, I just squirted it right into my month. Fuck it was so good, seemed even tastier than yesterday.

I stood staring at myself in the bathroom mirror, holding the empty turkey baster. I was ashamed of myself for my lack of self control but at the same time I was so fucking horny. It was bizarre. I went to my room and lay on the bed, but it wasn't the turkey baster I was inserting into my pussy, it was my vibrator. I needed to cum. I masturbated while I could still taste my son's cum in my mouth.

After I climaxed, I lay there awhile thinking about what I should do. I'm never going to get pregnant if I keep eating his sperm. I laughed to myself. It was kind of funny but at the same time, not. I decided that I didn't really want to get pregnant by the turkey baster method. Hell, I wasn't even sure if it would work or not anyway. I knew what I really wanted was to fuck my son. Get pregnant the old fashioned way. I was going to have to be devious.

Tom visited me every morning on his way to work for a month. And every morning after he left, I ate his cum. I didn't even bother with the turkey baster. I ate it with a spoon, or with my fingers and sometimes even with a straw. I couldn't get enough of the stuff. I also masturbated every morning after Tom left. Sometimes after I ate his cum and sometimes at the same time. I loved to imagine him fucking me as I shoved my vibe in and out. To think of him cumming in my mouth as I swallowed his tasty cream.

Tom was starting to show signs of weariness. But I don't think it was from all the masturbating, he was a young man and had plenty of sexual energy. So on one of his morning visits I just asked him outright what was wrong and he confessed the problem was Jen. To be more specific it was the constant hounding from Jen. She kept at him, asking him if I was pregnant yet, nagging him about how long was it going to take. So I suggested to him to come and visit me on the way home from work so that we could talk properly without either of us having to rush off to work and he agreed.

That evening when he arrived at my place again, instead of a coffee I offered him a beer. He looked like he could do with one.

"Thanks mum," he said, then took a long sip. I poured myself a glass of wine to join him in a drink. It was time to set my plan in motion and I was in need of a drink too.

"Tom, we need to have a serious talk about how things are going. I can see it's getting to you," I said with concern.

"Yeah it is a bit mum, and I know these things take time. It's just that it seems that I've been trying so hard to make a baby ever since I met Jen. I thought making a baby would be a fun thing to do you know. But it's just been hard work and stressful," he said with a touch of despair in his voice.

"It's not that much fun for me either son. A turkey baster doesn't give you a kiss after it's done," I said, trying to make him laugh. I succeeded and I laughed with him. "I do have an idea son, but it might shock you and we wouldn't be able to tell Jen or anyone else."

Tom peered up at me from his glass looking curious. "At this point mum, I'm willing to try anything."

"Well Tom, we could just try getting pregnant the old fashioned way and just pretend that I'm still using the turkey baster method. I would definitely conceive then." I spoke in a calm voice, trying to sound logical and hoping he wouldn't freak out too much and I reached out my hand to touch his on the table.

He freaked. He pulled his hand away from mine and jumped up from the table.

"Mum! Have you gone completely crazy? What are you suggesting? That we should.....that I should...Oh my God mum!" His face showed a look of total shock.

"Oh calm down Tom. Please sit down again. Let's just discuss this, we are both adults here and we are trying to come up with a solution to your problem. Am I really that old and unattractive that the idea disgusts you so much?" I said with a touch of hurt in my voice.

"No, of course not mum," he said sitting down again, "You're a very attractive woman mum. It's just that your my mum and isn't it against the law or something?" I could tell his head was spinning.

"Yes it is son, but we would never have to tell anyone and you never know, it might only take one time. I love you Tom and I would do anything to make you happy. I hate seeing you so miserable," I said, reaching out to hold his hand once more.

"I love you too mum. But I don't know. I'm not sure." The panic in his voice fading. It appeared he was actually thinking about it. He no longer pulled his hand away from me, he gave it a gentle squeeze instead.

I stood up and got him another beer as he sat there thinking things over. I passed it to him and then stood behind his chair and started to massage his shoulders lovingly, trying to calm him down more. He felt tense, but he seemed to enjoy the massage. I leaned in closer to whisper in his ear and as I did so my hands moved from rubbing his shoulders to his chest, caressing him.

"Would it really be so bad Tom? You might even enjoy it a little," I said seductively in his ear.

From my position behind him I could see his crutch and although his words gave the appearance that he was shocked at my suggestion, the bulge in his pants begged to differ. I'm sure I saw it twitch when he felt my warm breath on his neck.

He didn't reply to my question but he didn't push me away either. I continued to massage him. I rubbed his shoulders more and again I reached down with my hands and caressed his chest. He would have heard my heavy breathing in his ear as I leant in closer to reach his chest, my warm breath on his neck again. I decided to push him a little more and I kissed his neck. He gasped quietly.

I continued rubbing his chest while I planted little kisses on his neck. He was beginning to breathe deeper as I slowly seduced my son. Then I licked his neck and playfully nibbled on his earlobe. He moaned and I knew I had him.


I moved around to face him and I took his face in my hands as I looked down at him sitting nervously but excitedly in the chair. The exact same chair he used to sit while I spoon fed him as a little boy. I leant down and kissed his lips. Not the peck on the cheek or forehead as I had done millions of times through the years, but a slow, passionate kiss and he did not pull away. I kept my mouth on his and soon I felt him kissing me back. A moan of pleasure escaping his lips as pushed my tongue inside his mouth.

I felt myself getting so wet as I continued to kiss my son as if he was my lover. I could feel my excitement and I could see his as I glanced down and saw the bulge in his pants had expanded. I pushed my limits even more and reached down with one hand and rubbed his hard cock through his pants. He gasped and stopped kissing me for a moment, his eyes wide with shock, but he did not stop me. Instead he put his hand around the back of my neck to pull me in closer for more kisses and just left my hand where it was, rubbing his very hard cock. He was moaning again and I felt rather than saw his cock twitch. I definitely had him now.

Finally I pulled back from the kiss and ceased rubbing my son's cock. He sighed in disapproval, not wanting me to stop. I smiled at him and then took a step back from his chair and took off my top and then bra as he stared at me in disbelief. His eyes staring at my naked breasts. He still hadn't found his voice, it was like he was in a dream and was just watching it unfold. I stepped closer again and picked up his hands and placed them on my breasts. He gasped again. The realization was kicking in. He knew his mother was seducing him and he did nothing to stop it.

I moaned as Tom caressed my breasts. His hands felt fantastic on my naked skin. The wetness between my legs was increasing. I wanted him so bad, it was hard to take my time but I didn't want to push too much and too fast. I craved to have him suckling at my breasts once more as he did two decades ago. Although Tom wasn't pushing me away, he wasn't moving forward either. He needed guidance and I was happy to supply it. I lifted up my right breast and moved it close to his mouth.

"Suck on me Tom," I said encouraging him to take the next step, "Let mummy breast feed you."

He sighed and looked up at me. His eyes were watery with emotion. A mixture of feelings I'm sure. Then he held my right tit with both hands and softly started to suckle on me.

"Oh fuck.....yesss!" I moaned in pleasure, finally getting what I'd been wanting for so long.

Tom responded to my moans of pleasure and sucked harder as I stroked his hair lovingly. Then he moved one hand and started to twist my other nipple between his thumb and forefinger at the same time. It felt wonderful to have him touch me so intimately. I kept encouraging him with pleasurable sounds of sighs and moans while stroking his hair. His sexual instincts took over, whatever little voice he had in the back of his mind telling him no, must have gone quiet or been told to shut up. Without my having to guide him, he stopped sucking on my right nipple and quickly moved to the left one, sucking on it with much fervor.

"Oh yes! That's it son mmm, good boy," I moaned in delight.

Seeing his reluctance change to eagerness was turning me on so much, it made me pant. I almost came. I knew I had to act now while he was so worked up. I pulled back from him. He sighed as if he did not want to stop sucking on me. I held out my hand and he took it.

"Come with me son," I instructed. He got up from his chair without saying a word and let me lead him into my bedroom.

I stopped by my bed and pulled back the covers. I let go of his hand and took off my skirt and panties and stood fully naked in front of my son. Tom just stood staring watching my every move. It was like he was in a trance. Almost as if he thought he was dreaming and any minute now he would wake up.

I took off his shirt, undressing him like I used to have to do. He just blushed and gave me a sheepish smile. Then I undid his belt, unzipped him, and then knelt as I pulled down his pants. His boxers looked to be straining to keep his hard cock contained. From my kneeling position his cock looked nice and big. I slowly edged my thumbs under the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down gently, making sure to lift them over his erection. It seemed to jump out at me as I gave his cock freedom from their snug confinement.

It was hard and beautiful. I smiled knowing I had made this succulent piece of meat and every ounce of me wanted to suck it and taste his delicious cum, which had been my stable diet for the past several weeks, direct from the source. But I knew he would cum so quickly if I was to suck on him now in his strong state of arousal, so I reluctantly resisted. Instead I just stood up and smiled at my son and lay on the bed and I reached up my hand to him again.

"Come to me Tom. Come lie with mummy."

Tom took my hand nervously. We both knew he could still just say no and walk away but he was compelled. I knew as I looked into his eyes it wasn't just that he wanted to make a baby. He wanted me. Tom got on the bed on top of me. I opened my legs so that his legs and cock lay between them. I could feel his hardness against me and I desperately wanted it inside me. There was so much else I wanted too. I had dreamed of oral sex, both giving and receiving with my son when I had masturbated, but for now I just wanted him inside me.

"Make love to me Tom. Let's make a baby from our love," I urged him as I moved my hips up to meet his, feeling his hard cock press against me.

Tom moaned at my words, then moved into position and slowly pushed his cock up against my entrance. I opened my legs wider and pushed up against him to welcome him in me.

Then I felt it. I felt my son's cock plunge deep inside me for the first time. Emotion over took me and a tear escaped and trickled down my cheek, so intense was this feeling of sheer taboo pleasure. We both moaned in unison. Tom looked at the tear streak on my face and seemed to understand. He leant down and kissed my face where the tear had been.

"I love you mum," he said, his voice choking with emotion.

I took his face in my hands once more and kissed him passionately. His instincts took over and his body just seemed to know what to do without any instruction from his brain. He began to fuck me. His cock moved in and out of my wet pussy with ease. It felt like it belonged there. He was slow at first, slow and purposeful, with a look of concentration. It appeared that he was trying to hold back from cumming instantly.

"I love you too son," I replied in between kisses.

I was close to cumming and I wanted to cum so much. I started to push back against him harder, urging him to go harder. I was panting and moaning.

"Oh yes Tom yes! Fuck me son. Fuck mummy harder!" I screamed in passion.

My dirty talk made something click in his head. He was close to cumming and started to fuck me hard, pounded into me, grunting and moaning primitively.

"Yesss! Oh fuck yes mummy. Take it! Take my cock mum! Take my cum!" Tom screamed back at me.

To hear him talk like that pushed me over the edge. I came. I felt this tidal wave of pleasure just hit me, run through me and over me. My orgasm took me and I couldn't breathe for a moment. It felt like a lightning bolt hit my soul. I came so good and so hard that I sobbed.

My orgasm triggered his. Tom came seconds after me and I felt his cum shoot up inside me. He gasped, and then yelled out some primal unrecognizable sound. Then he collapsed on top of me and I held him close as I felt him shudder as his climax ended.

We just lay there panting and trying to remember how to breathe again for a few minutes. Then Tom moved off me and lay beside me with his arm around me. That's when he noticed my teary eyes.

"Are you ok mum?" he asked concerned.

"Yes Tom. It was just so beautiful. I love you so much son," I answered, wiping my tears away with my hand.

Tom smiled at me with love in his eyes.

"Yes mum. That was wonderful. It was..." he said, searching for the right word, "Wow!"

I smiled at him. I felt so contented. A little guilty for tricking him into this but still so good that I finally got to have my son and that he seemed to enjoy it just as much as I did. We lay in each others arms for a little while. Quiet in our own private thoughts. I wondered what was going through Tom's mind.

"Mum?" said Tom, breaking the contented silence.

"Yes Tom?"

"I'm not sure if once will really be enough to make a baby. I think I should keep coming over every morning until it works," he announced.

I laughed in delight. Nothing would make me happier. It was as if he was reading my mind. I was trying to think of a way to convince him to come back and do this again tomorrow but he saved me the trouble.

"What's so funny mum?" he asked, confused.

"Nothing son. It's just that I was about to say the exact same thing!"

We both laughed together and kissed playfully.

"You had better think about going home now though Tom or Jen will be wondering what happened to you," I said once our laughter calmed down.

"Yeah, you are right mum. I had better go."

Tom got up and got dressed, all the while glancing at me now and then with a cheeky sheepish grin on his face as I lay in my bed, naked with my son's cum inside me.

"Don't get up mum. I will lock up as I leave," he stated.

"Thank you Tom," I said smiling at him, "See you tomorrow son."

"Yes mum. I will be here of course," he said with a cheeky smile, "Um I think I will be here a bit earlier than usual. I um...think I'm gonna need more than the usual ten minutes in the bathroom!"

We both laughed at his cheeky remark.

"I should hope so too son," I retorted.

He walked over and leant down and kissed me.

"Good night mum. See you tomorrow. I love you mum."

"I love you too son," I replied, looking up at him with adoration.

Then he left and I heard him lock the front door. I lay there thinking about the evening and drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face, wondering what tomorrow might bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.