Monday 17 February 2020

Jessica's Milk


My wife, Jessica, and I met when we were in high school and have been together since then. She has always been very conservative, although we have a fairly active sex life. We were married and had two kids. It was during the infancy of our children that I first discovered my interest in her breast milk. The thought had never crossed my mind before but seeing her 34D breasts grow and swell while she breastfed our children stirred a desire for me to suck on her engorged breasts. I did not act on this desire but it grew in the back of my mind constantly.

It wasn’t until a trip to Florida that my fantasies came to reality for me. We were returning from a great vacation with the kids and were in the car heading home. A week without sex while sharing a hotel room with our kids had left us both pretty horny. We began teasing each other on the ride home. I started rubbing her breasts with my fingers and squeezing them and asked her to take off her bra. She removed her bra and I began to massage her large breasts and pull on her erect nipples. I always loved her large, dark areolas and long nipples. As I continued to rub and pull her nipples milk slowly started seeping from them. I wiped some with my finger and tasted her sweet nectar and at that point I was hooked and wanted more.

I looked down between her legs and her pussy was so wet that it had soaked her panties and made large wet spot on her shorts. I rubbed her breast harder causing more milk to leak and asked her to unbutton her shorts so I could feel her wetness. She opened her shorts and grabbed my hand and guided it inside her drenched panties. Her clit was so engorged as my hand brushed passed it to open her folds, that she gasped and grasp my arm at the stimulation. Lubing my fingers in her wetness, I then pulled back and massaged her clit as she spread her legs for me access her. Within minutes she shook with orgasm and I reached down to finger her and feel the extra shot of wetness from her orgasm drip out of her pussy.



We were nearing home at this point so we gathered ourselves together and finished our drive home. As soon as we arrived we got settled and I pulled her into the bed room. My release had been building for since our time in the car and I needed to be inside her. She was wanting more to, so we quickly ripped of our clothes and I entered her sopping wet pussy as soon as I threw her onto the bed. I could here and feel her wetness as I buried my cock deep inside her. After only a few minutes I released my load deep inside her and collapsed on top of her. It was about 10 minutes later that I remembered that I wanted more of her sweet milk and I moved to her side and began sucking her breasts. I could taste her milk although it was only a taste and I continued to suck both her breasts for what seemed like an hour.

Over the next few months I began sucking on her breasts regularly and we began researching nursing relationships. We learned how to nurse and how to continue to get her milk in by being consistent and increasing the frequency. After the first two months her breasts had become swollen and would start to leak when she saw me or heard my voice. We would have sex after almost every nursing session and the sex became so sensual and erotic with her breasts leaking when she orgasmed. These intense sexual experiences prompted us to share our darkest fantasies with each other and we even discussed having a threesome. I told her how I would love to see another man or woman suck on her breasts and just see where it went after that. Let ourselves get caught up in the moment and giving each other the freedom to go as far as we wanted.

We had these discussions several times over the next few months until I came home one day with an idea to take it to the next level and try it. I had gotten a new assistant at work that she had met a few times. Cameron was about ten years younger than us and was very hot by her admission. I asked her if she would let me feel him out to see if he would be interested in participating in our fantasy. After some coaxing and a few glasses of Malibu and pineapple juice she reluctantly agreed.

I was nervous and excited the next day at the office anticipating his arrival and his morning discussion with me about what the day looked like. He came in as usual around 8:00 and we discussed our weekend and his journey to a strip club for a bachelor party of one of his college buddies. I used the opportunity to bring up my wife and I’s discussions of having a threesome and her lactating breasts. He seemed very intrigued by the idea. Although I stopped short of telling him I wanted him to participate, I could tell he was keenly interested. He even went so far as to say that my wife had a great pair of breasts that he would love to see. I left the discussion there and we moved on to our day, knowing I would check with my wife before inviting him to the house on Saturday. After we parted I texted my wife to feel her out about her visitor, and I knew her answer before she said yes by the stream of questions about our conversation and his comments about her breasts. I could tell she was aroused.

At lunch I approached him about coming over for a barbeque and drinks by the pool the next day. He was a little caught off guard I think at first, sitting back and thinking about it for a minute before asking what he should bring. I told him to bring his swim trunks and we would take care of the rest. I immediately texted my wife of his impending visit and she was flurry of excitement and nervousness. I tried to calm her down and called my in laws to see if they could take the kids for the weekend to reassure her we would be fine.

I arrived home to find her a total mess. She was shaking and almost in tears. I was worried we had made a mistake and that I should cancel it, and I held her tightly to console her. A few minutes later she apologized for being so emotional then looked up at me and asked me to nurse on her swollen breasts. I slowly undressed her down to her thong and noticed her panties were soaked from her arousal. I knew then that she wanted this as bad as I did. I took her breasts into my mouth and began to furiously suck on her erect nipples. It was not long before her breasts let down and I could taste the sweetness of her milk.

As I massaged her breast with one hand, the other moved slowly down her abdomen and under her wet panties and she moaned in approval. I began gently rubbing her clit when she grabbed my hand and humped wildly against my fingers until she shook with orgasm. She pulled my head up off her breast and said “please fuck me” and pulled my shirt off me. I quickly undressed as she pulled her panties off and rubbed her pussy and spread her legs wide for me. I entered her easily and she moaned in pleasure as I sank to my balls inside of her. I pounded her hard and she came again as I unloaded inside her. After I laid inside of her for a few minutes she offered me her breasts and I emptied both of them for her as she fell asleep next to me.

The next morning she was full of nervous excitement and wanted me to help her pick out her outfit. I told her we would go swimming and so I picked out her tiny black string bikini, which up until now she only wore to sun bathe because it was so revealing. I had her wear a tight strapless cotton dress that stopped mid-thigh and showed off her sexy legs well. We choose to do some light foods for dinner and set out in our preparation for Cameron’s arrival.

It was about 3:00 when Cameron arrived wearing his swim trunks a tee shirt and some sandals. I invited him in and said Jess was out by the pool having a drink if he wanted to join us. Jess had already had a few drinks and when she saw him, instead of a hand shake he was greeted with a big hug that noticeably stirred something in him. She smiled and sat down on her lounge chair and put her legs up letting her dress slide up almost to her hip. His mouth fell open and he muttered a few words as she began to ask him how he had been. They began small talk as I walked away to light the pit and in the back ground I could hear him answer that his girlfriend had broken it off six months ago. I put the food to cook and returned to the conversation and bring Jess and Cam a drink. She was flirting lightly with him and I could tell that she liked the attention she was getting from him as she showed off her sexy legs.

The food was soon finished and we sat around nibbling and drinking while we got better acquainted with each other. After we ate a suggested we hit the pool and cool off. I also wanted to get Jess out of that dress and in just her bikini to tease our guest even more. I urged Cam to jump in and check out the pool, as I helped Jess out of her dress exposing her now swollen breasts that were stretching her tiny string bikini. Honestly most of her breast was exposed and the small triangle of fabric barely covered her large areolas as her erect nipples poked out from beneath. As she walked up to the pool Cameron stopped and stared at her barely covered breasts swaying as she walked. She blushed heavily as I walked her into the pool and we sat on the steps leading in. Cam swam over and we all talked a few minutes before Jess leaned to me and told me that her breasts were aching and needed to be drained. I said it was now or never and asked her if she was ready. She nodded in agreement as I pulled her bikini top to the side with my hands shaking.

Cam watched in amazement as I took her nipple into my mouth and began to suck. I could tell she was aroused so I let my hand slip down between her legs and rubbed her pussy. Cameron was close enough that she grabbed his hand and raised to her other breast and told him to suck on her. As she laid back on her elbows and spread her legs her took her breast into his mouth and sucked hard on her nipple.

She put her hand on his head and said, “softly please, they are so sensitive and full. Take more in your mouth and massage my breast with your mouth and tongue.”

He complied and she moaned as her breast began to let down in his mouth. He pulled away just long enough to tell her how good she tasted. Pulling my hand away from her pussy, I pulled her bikini strings and let her bottoms fall down exposing her pussy to him. He looked at me for approval before running his hand up her leg and finding her swollen clit.

All she could say was “Oh yes baby!” as she felt his foreign hands pleasuring her.

I released her breast and began to finger her as her new lover rubbed her clit. Soon after she threw her head back and released a throaty moan as she orgasmed. I knew she was ready to be fucked so I suggested we go back to her lounge chair. I sat down first and she climbed on top of me and kissed me deeply. After she kissed me she pulled my shorts down and guided my cock into her wet pussy. I could see the moment when she remembered about Cameron as a dirty smile grew across her beautiful face.

She looked at him as he stroked his cock a few feet away and said, “bring that over here so I can help you with that.”

He walked over and she eagerly took him into her mouth as she rode me. I could tell her second orgasm was building and when Cameron shot his load into her mouth it pushed her over the edge and moaned around his cock. I couldn’t take it anymore and filled her with my cum as she stroked the last bit of cum from his cock. She laid on my chest and Cam walked over to grab his swim trunks.

She whispered in my ear that she loved me and turned to Cam and thanked him for pleasuring her. As he pulled up his trunks he said, “I hope this isn’t the last time!”…

This story is protected by International Copyright Law, by the author, all rights reserved. If found posted anywhere other than Lushstories.com with this note attached, it has been posted without my permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.