Wednesday 19 February 2020

My Wife The Internet Swinger 5

My wife becomes more independent.



  I was asleep on the couch when I heard a noise. I blinked a few times and looked at the clock. It was 2am. I heard the noise again and decided it was coming from our bedroom. I got up to see if everything was alright. My wife was in there with her newest sex partner, a very large black man. I wasn't sure what I would find and hoped she hadn't gotten into something over her head.

I slowly opened the door. The bathroom light was on so I could see everything going on. My wife was naked on the bed on all fours. Her black lover was behind her trying to get his huge cock in her. He had the head of it in her pussy but was having problem getting the super fat shaft in. Her pussy looked very wet and very stretched. In this position her big pendulous breasts were hanging down and rubbing on the sheet. He was using his large hands to spread her apart more as he pressed forward. She was moaning and that is what I heard. I wasn't sure if he was hurting her.

“Oh my God you cock is so big and fat. Please get it back in me. Don't worry I can take it.” she said between moans.



Her 35 yr old body looked fantastic. I doubt he had been with many 20 yr old's that look as good. I turned on the video camera and set it for low light. I grabbed the still camera and did the same to it. I was in the shadows so I'm not sure they even knew I was there.

“Baby, you're so tight, I don't want to hurt you”, he said.

“Don't worry Honey, it will go in. You have been all the way in me once tonight.” She responded to him.

It was like a married couple talking to each other. Had they already developed that kind of connection? He slowly pushed and started to slide it in. At the half way point he stopped to let her adjust. With short strokes he fed more and more in. From the look of it I wasn't sure who owned who. My wife wanted his monster cock and he wanted her tight white pussy. I could see this becoming very addictive to both of them.

I guess her pussy remembered his cock and it became easier for him to stroke it in and out of her. It still wasn't going all the way in yet, but almost. It was quite a sight to see his huge black cock going in and out of her white pussy. He had his large black hands on her shapely white ass. If I leaned down to get an underneath shot her new clit ring was very visible since her clit was so swollen. He had her by the hips now and was using a steady rhythm. She was arching her back and I could tell he was very deep in her.

“That's it Sweetie, get it all in. Do it harder. Your Baby will open up for you.” she told him.

He would slam it forward hard and quick then back it out slow. She was pushing back to help him. I had no idea how her pussy was able to take cocks of this size. Nothing else would satisfy her now. He had her by the shoulders now with her back arched. He was pile driving into my wife. Her pussy was taking it and like always was allowing more of him in. He had gotten all of his cock in her once and he looked determined to do it again. He didn't have far to go.

“Oh Baby, I'm almost all the way in. I love your pussy so much.” he said to my wife.

Sounded like to me he was counting on many more opportunities to be in it.

“It's yours, it will always be yours. Come on and go deep. Shoot your baby making sperm deep in me.” she said.

What the hell was that about? Was she fantasizing about him getting her pregnant. I was sure glad that couldn't happen. It was almost 3 am and I hoped he was close. He picked up speed and I knew he going to cum in my wife. She was rubbing her clit furiously. That always seemed to make her stretch more. Finally his hips were slapping her ass and he was in all the way.

“You feel that Baby? My meats all the way in. Here comes my load.” He called out.

“Do it, shoot it deep in my womb. I'm yours.” my wife called back to him.

That's just what he did. He unloaded what I imagine was a huge amount. He kept pumping her full. When he slowed she collapsed forward on the bed and he lowered himself on her back still lodged in her pussy. I saw them roll to one side and he pulled the covers over them. I am sure they would drift off to sleep like that so I decided to leave. I went back to the couch and tried to get some rest.

I was woken up by someone shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes and it was my wife. She was dressed and her guest was dressed as well.

“I am going to the airport and I will be back later”, she said.

She didn't wait for me to say anything. I saw them leave holding hands. I got up and went to the bathroom to shower. The room smelled of sex and there were signs everywhere. I took a shower and waited for her to come back. Normally it took 2 hours to go to the airport to drop someone off. It had been six hours and she still wasn't back yet. I figured they had goodbye sex somewhere. It was late afternoon when she showed back up. She went straight to the shower and then cleaned up the bedroom. She didn't offer any insight into what she was feeling or what would happen next. I downloaded the movies and pictures. I put teaser pics and trailers on our old pages. They all lead to the new pay site I had created. If you wanted to see my wife fuck a stranger you were going to have to pay for it.

She was getting quite a following and a nice little income. I still had to work and one day when I came home I noticed a car in our driveway. I looked it over and as I was walking to the front door it opened and out came the teenager that had fucked my wife and done the Mother and Son role play thing. He waved back at my wife who was standing in the door in a robe and he smiled at me as he headed for his car. I just stood there as he got in and pulled away. I walked in the house and found my wife in the bedroom.

“What was all that about?” I asked her.

“It was no big deal John”, she said.

“Was he over here fucking you?” I asked.

“Look John”, she said, “He is a sweet young man and yes he was here to fuck me and I let him. I don't know if you have noticed, but since I have got my implants my breasts have been lactating on and off. I talked to the doctor and this is a side effect that happens sometimes. He is so into wanting to fuck his own Mother that I let him nurse from my breasts. I am producing milk. Not enough to feed a baby but enough for him to pretend I am his Mother nursing him. Here look.”

She opened her robe and took out her huge right breast. Pulling down and the squeezing the nipple a stream of milky white fluid came out. She did it a couple of times and the stream shot farther.

“What about pics and a video? We could have made money off that.” I asked her.

“Don't worry, I started up the video camera before we crawled into bed. He nursed for awhile then fucked me with his big cock. I got it all down on the video.” she reassured me.

Sure enough when I plugged in the camera to the computer I saw them. They were both naked and he was chasing her around the room laughing. Her huge tits were bouncing all over the place. He grabbed her from behind and she shreiked. She grabbed his cock and pulled him onto the bed laughing. The teenage boy moved up close to her as she lifted one of her huge 36EE breasts to his mouth. Her nipple was very hard as he sucked it into his waiting mouth. He sucked hard on it as he squeezed her breast. I guess her milk started flowing because he settled down and laid next to her to nurse. Her eyes were closed and she reached for his big cock. It was very hard and his big head was already swollen.

Since the video camera wasn't being moved around by anyone it stayed focused in one place. She had done a good job of lining it up and it showed all the action. I guess she was ready to fuck because she laid him on his back and moved on top of him. He released her nipple and I saw him wipe his mouth with the back of his hand. She picked up the other boob and placed it in his mouth to be drained. As he sucked on that one she placed his cock at her pussy. Once again the head of his cock looked way too big to go in her. I knew it had gone in there once before so it was probably going to again. She rubbed it back and forth across her opening to get it wetter and to flick her clit ring. Satisfied with that she sat down on it and pressed hard. It wasn't quite the right camera angle but you could see her jump as the head popped in her. She used short strokes to help lower herself down taking him deep.

He had both of his hands wrapped around her big boob as he sucked and sucked. The audio wasn't set right so I couldn't really hear her. She was using full strokes now and his huge cock was going in and out of my wife much easier. He stopped sucking on the boob he was on and moved back to the other to see if any milk was left in it. You could see the milk running down his chin. Her tight ass muscles were flexing as she rode him. Her lower back tattoo was very visible and looked hot. I noticed a new one up on her right shoulder area. When had she added that one?

The young man let go of her breast and leaned his head back and closed his eyes. His hands went to her hips. They had been fucking for about 30 min and I knew he was probably close. His uncovered cock was very wet from her juice. She was grinding her clit and stroking him deep. I saw her say something to him and he nodded. She sped up going down hard on each down stroke. You could plainly see his big cock going all the way inside her. Suddenly she froze and he picked his hips up of the bed to drive that little bit more inside and I knew he was cumming in my wife. He continued to thrust up in her as he shot his load. She was squeezing her swollen nipples and that last little bit of milk squirted out of them all over his face and the headboard.

When they were finished she laid forward on him and kissed him deeply. His cock was still in her, but I knew she was letting it deflate some before trying to pull it out. After about 5 minutes she she started to rise up off him. She pulled up one of her legs to get more leverage. His shaft started to appear. She hesitated when that was out but the head wasn't. After a slow pull her lips spread wider and out it popped. I didn't see much in the way of fluids leaking from her. I guess they were deep enough to stay there. They laid together for a moment kissing and stroking each other's back. I guess he couldn't stay for round two because he got up and dressed. My wife put on a robe and the video camera was turned off.

As I had been watching this I had been stroking my cock. I looked down and realized I had shot my load all over the place. I knew this video would be very popular. Her spontaneous lactation would be a big plus. We would have to find other ways to take advantage of it. I edited the video and posted it. Over the next week we had a record number of hits. I was thinking of ways to use the added income when my wife came into the room.

“We are taking a trip,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.