Thursday 20 February 2020

Old Black Neighbour Breeds My White Wife

A seventy-year-old, black, big-cocked neighbor befriends and fucks my wife and neighbor's wife.
It sometimes seems like only yesterday when my wife, Jackie, and I decided to leave our home of over thirty years and move to a retirement community. But as you’ll learn in this story, that move two years ago put us on a path to an entirely new and unexpected lifestyle.
The Phoenix area was a great place to raise our three kids, but they have long since grown and left the nest. My name is Ed and, at the age of fifty-five, Jackie and I were looking forward to retirement and thinking about downsizing to a smaller home that would be less expensive and easier to manage. I was still working at the same management consulting firm I joined right out of college while Jackie, then aged fifty-three, had recently retired from her job as an administrative assistant.
A friend knew that we were thinking of moving from our big home. He suggested that we look at some of the senior retirement communities in the Phoenix area. Most of those types of homes have small lots and are very similar in style, and the yards are xeriscaped with rocks and desert plants that require little or no maintenance. We started our search and, in a few weeks, we had selected a lovely community that was only five years old. The only requirement was that at least one of the spouses had to be fifty-five or older, so we qualified.
It took three months to sell our home and then we had the cash to buy our retirement home. We selected a home on a cul-de-sac so there would be less traffic. We met two of the friendly neighbor couples right after we moved in and found out that two of the five homes in our circle were owned by people who lived in the upper Midwest during the summer and in Phoenix in the winter.


We learned that the neighbors right next to us, Eric and Judy, are a year older than Jackie and me and had lived there for a year. The neighbors on the other side of them are a black couple. Ben, who was seventy years old, and Ellen, who was sixty-eight, had lived there since the community was established.
Eric seemed like a very nice and normal kind of guy. He still worked, although Judy, like Jackie, was retired. Ben is a retired high school science teacher, and I have to say that I'm impressed with him for a man his age. He didn’t act at all like an elderly man and looked to be six feet tall and weighed about one hundred and eighty-five pounds. He's lean and fit, with dark mocha colored skin, and I found out later that he is an avid golfer and he also works out regularly in the community gym.
Ben is handsome, resembling the actor, Terrence Howard, and his head is shaved. For some reason, I expected a man of his age to be somewhat reserved and withdrawn, but he is just the opposite.
The first time we three couples were together socially, playing cards at Ben’s home, I couldn’t help but notice his strong, confident personality, which is a big contrast to his wife’s shy demeanor. He was, and still is, quick to take charge and voice his opinions. With his deep, melodic, baritone voice, there's an edginess to him that even makes him seem a little intimidating. He is very charming and attentive with our wives, and a little less friendly to Eric and me. Our wives seem to appreciate the attention, and Eric’s wife, Judy, seems to be attracted to him in more than a neighborly way. Ben’s wife didn’t appear to be bothered by his overtly flirtatious behavior.
We soon established a routine of playing twice-weekly card or board games on a rotating basis at each other’s homes. The other two couples had not socialized that much before Jackie and I moved in. We had all gotten to know one another well, and, after two months of socializing that way, I noticed something. Ben was becoming even more flirtatious with Judy, maybe because he sensed her attraction to him. His comments, though nuanced, took on a sexual undertone that I had not noticed before. Judy seemed to be taking the lewd comments in her stride and was even laughing and teasing him back.
For example, one night we were playing poker, and Judy said, “Sorry for taking so long to decide what to do, but this is a hard hand to play.”
Ben spoke up. “Take your time, Judy. I like thinking about having my hard meat in your hand.”
Other times Ben would brag about being well-endowed and hint that Judy would really enjoy being with a black man. I half expected Eric to stand up to Ben and challenge him. Instead, Eric seemed to be inhibited and deferential to Ben. At those times when Eric would respond, Ben made snarky and sometimes demeaning comments back to him.
When we got home one night, after Ben’s comments had been especially rude, I told Jackie, “Damn, honey, you couldn’t have missed those suggestive comments that Ben was making to Judy, and the way he treats Eric so dismissively. I don’t understand how they put up with it.”
She smiled and replied, “Oh yeah, I noticed that, too, but I don’t think we should read too much into it. I mean, after all, Ben is seventy years old, and I’m sure that he wouldn’t be able to follow through on any of that. And in a way, it was kind of arousing listening to him teasing Judy. I used to work with a couple of ladies who talked about the sexual prowess of black men, and Ben seems to fit the stereotype.”
I was surprised that Ben’s comments seemed to have had some effect on Jackie. Over several years, our sex life had dwindled to fucking about once a month, although she did let me go down on her a few times a month, even after we fucked. And that night, she initiated sex for the first time in years. Her pussy was wetter than ever, and she was clearly aroused. I couldn’t be sure if was just because of the sexually-laced banter at the table, or if she was, like Judy, attracted to Ben because of his good looks and dominant persona.
Over the next few weeks, our sex life continued to improve, and Jackie was always the horniest right after our evenings with the other couples. Ben was becoming ever more brazen in his comments to Judy, and Jackie was paying even more attention to him. I was starting to believe that she might be fantasizing about fucking Ben. I have to admit that I’m not that well-endowed, since my hard dick is only four inches long and thin, so something else had to be causing her increased libido.
I became more and more curious about the way Eric and Judy acquiesced to Ben’s behavior, and I finally got up the nerve to ask Eric about it. He was working alone on some projects in his garage one Saturday morning, and I stopped by to see him. Eric offered me a cold soda.
After the usual pleasantries, I cleared my throat and somewhat cautiously said, “Eric, I’ve had something on my mind for the last couple of weeks, and I’d like to ask you about it. It’s kind of personal, so just tell me if you don’t want to discuss it.”
Eric laughed and said, “Come on, Ed, I think we know one another pretty well by now. Go ahead and ask your question.”
I paused and then continued, “Well, over the past several weeks, I couldn’t help but notice how Ben is flirting with Judy and making such lewd comments to her. And then, whenever you try to speak up, Ben always has a cutting remark to shut you up. What’s going on with you guys, Eric? Why do you put up with that shit from him?”
Eric hung his head slightly and his face was turned red with apparent embarrassment. He responded, “I was hoping all of that wouldn’t have been so noticeable, but I guess there’s no way to keep this a secret for ever. In fact, it’s good that you brought it up since you might soon be dealing with the same issues. I’d better close the garage door, so we won’t be overheard. The simple truth is that Ben has been fucking Judy and cuckolding me for about the past month. It all started when… ”
He was about to continue as I cut him off too soon saying, “Holy shit, Eric, how in the fuck could something like that have gotten started? You mean that you willingly let Ben fuck your wife? And how can a man his age even get it up, anyway?”
Shame was written all over his face. “I know that it sounds pretty fucked up, but you and Jackie kind of helped it happen. We had been living here for a year before you moved in and only infrequently socialized with Ben and his wife. When you guys moved in and we started getting together a couple of times a week, that‘s when Ben started to get more aggressive. My Judy has been attracted to Ben since we first met, and not just for his looks. She's attracted to the confidence and strength he shows in his assertive, outgoing personality.”
He paused to take a sip of his soda. “Judy never tried to hide from me her attraction to Ben’s charms, and that even improved our sex lives. For the last two years or so we'd been having only infrequent sex... that is until Judy became more aroused and wanted us to fantasize about her fucking Ben in our love making."
"I was happy for the change in her level of sexual desire and went along with her. I truly thought that her attraction to Ben was innocent, especially given his age. I just never imagined that he would be physically able to do anything more than talk about what he wanted to do with Judy. I’m not that well-endowed, and I started to enjoy the fantasy of watching Ben fucking Judy. We could only imagine he had a big cock based on his comments. That was the first time in my life that I had a fantasy desire to see another man fuck my wife and to see his cock.”
I was struck with how much their situation seemed to parallel ours. Jackie and I had also been having sex less frequently over the past couple of years, and my dick is small like Eric’s. In addition, Jackie is attracted to Ben just like Judy, and he obviously excites her. But Jackie hadn’t brought her feelings into the open with me and asked us to fantasize about her fucking Ben.
So, it was with a deal of empathy that I said, “I think I can understand some of those feelings. But, it is one thing for you and Judy to privately fantasize about fucking Ben and quite another for it to actually happen. How did it get started with Ben?”
Eric seemed a little less embarrassed at that point and said, “Wow, Ed, I expected you to be very critical of me. It’s nice that you are willing to listen and that you might even identify with me a little. To answer your question, Judy and I continued to include Ben in our fantasy sex, and it was especially good after our evenings playing games with the group and she was around him for a few hours. I began to realize that I was becoming more accepting of my fantasy cuckold role."
“Judy recognized my acquiescence and enjoyment in my submissiveness to her, and she began to exploit it by becoming verbally demeaning to me, teasing me about my little dick, and how much more of a man Ben is with his big cock stretching and pounding her pussy. At that point we had no idea how big his cock is or even if he could get it hard. I think it was probably my wholehearted acceptance of my fantasy, my subservient sexual role that made Judy think that I might allow her to fuck Ben. That was likely why she took advantage of an opportunity when it presented itself."
“Ben goes to the gym during the day when it isn’t very crowded, and he sometimes uses the hot tub after his workouts. Well, one day when I was at work, Judy went over there to use the treadmill for an hour and then decided to relax in the hot tub. She was pleasantly surprised to see Ben there, and they were the only members there at the time."
"He was wearing a tight, white, Speedo type of swim suit that complimented his lean, dark body. Judy was wearing her rather skimpy, yellow bikini. You know that she's a pretty woman, especially for being in her fifties, and she looks fantastic in that bikini. Her breasts aren't that large but they are still firm, with only a little sag, and her ass is firm.”
While Eric paused again to take another sip of his soda, I thought about how similar our wives look. They are about five feet and six tall and weigh probably one hundred and thirty pounds. Both have light brown hair and green eyes, and their bodies are very similar. Jackie also has a nicely shaped, firm ass, and her breasts are a little larger C-cup, but they are still very firm. I could imagine that Ben would be excited to see Judy in her bikini.
Eric continued with his account.
“Considering their obvious attraction to one another, things seemed bound to get out of control. That’s especially true with all the comments Ben had been making, and the fantasies that Judy and I had been having."
"Judy told me that Ben stood up to help her into the hot tub and she couldn’t help staring at the dark bulges in his wet, white swim suit that was almost transparent. She said that his soft cock is very thick and looks huge curled around to the side. It must have been over seven inches long, even on soft. She also saw the outline of his big testicles bulging out on the other side, and she saw his pubic hair matted against the thin material. He also stared at her hard nipples and puffy areolas that were barely covered by her top, and he placed his hand on her firm ass to steady her as she sat down in the hot tub.”
I noticed that Eric reached down to rub his crotch when he thought I wasn’t looking, and I also felt my dick getting hard at what I anticipated him saying. He continued, “Judy said they just talked about mundane things, like the weather, for a couple of minutes, and then Ben, true to form, said, ‘Damn, Judy, your body looks even better in that bikini than I thought it would. I just love women in their fifties who take care of themselves and have firm breasts and asses. So many women get saggy as they get older. It would sure easy for me to be hard around you right now.’"
“Judy was still thinking about those big bulges in his swim suit and decided to tease and lead him on. She has since admitted to me that my enthusiastic acceptance of the cuckold role in our fantasies made her think that I would be okay with her actually getting sexually involved with Ben. So, she replied, ‘You look damn good yourself, Ben, with that lean, dark body of yours, and those bulges in your swim suit. I can’t imagine how big that thing will get when it’s hard, that is if you can still get it up at your age.’"
"She said that Ben got a big smile on his face and said, ‘Well, sweetie, scoot on over here next to me, and you can discover for yourself whether or not I can still get it up.’”
Eric and I were then openly rubbing our crotches, and he watched me for a moment, smiled and said, “Judy told me that when she moved next to him in the hot tub, he must have taken that as a sign of her surrender to him. He placed his arm around her back, and then surprised her by leaning in to kiss her. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and she also tongue-kissed him, as their passions rose quickly. She loved kissing him and continued as he rubbed her breasts, with her top still on, and she reached for his crotch. His cock was hardening in her hand, and he lifted a little as she pulled his swim suit down and off his legs. She then found that his cock is uncircumcised and so thick that her fingers just barely touched when gripping it. It is also vein-covered with a big head, and it had quickly grown to what felt like nearly eleven inches long and as hard as iron.”
At that point, Eric had unzipped his pants and was stroking his dick right in front of me. I noticed that our dicks are about the same size, at only four inches long. I was getting turned on and pulled mine out and we stroked together. He reached over like he was going to feel my bare dick, and then decided not to.
We kept stroking as he said, “Judy continued to stroke his cock, which she said felt massive compared to mine, as he untied her top. Then he leaned down to suck her breasts, as he thrust his hips, humping against her hand. She was amazed that a man his age had such a hard cock, and she got a good look at it when he quickly stood up in front of her and pulled her mouth to his meat. She took his cock into her mouth with no resistance."
“Judy was able to take in the head and the first few inches of his shaft as he started breathing harder and quickening his strokes. His huge, hairy balls were swinging low in his scrotum and slapping against her throat. In just another minute he held his cock still in her mouth as it began to throb and pulse, and she tasted his surprisingly big load of cum. She was still sucking hard as his cock continued to spew and he said, ‘Holy fucking shit, Judy, what a fantastic suck job. You are one hot, married, white bitch, and I can hardly wait to fuck you. I’m sorry that I didn’t last that long this first time, after all your stroking, but I’ll be ready to go again in about fifteen minutes.’”
I had never in my life even thought about touching another man’s cock, but listening to Eric tell Judy’s story, and watching him stroking his own dick, was all very arousing to me. So, when he reached over again, and that time began to stroke my dick, I reached over and did the same for him. If someone had seen us, it would have looked pretty comical watching two men in their fifties, stroking one another’s little dicks. But I liked feeling his dick, and the feeling of his hand on mine.
We were breathing a little harder as he continued, “After Ben ejaculated into Judy’s mouth and she swallowed it all, he sat back down next to her in the hot tub. They began kissing again and she fondled his soft cock and balls and she lifted to help him take off her bikini bottoms. They were sucking on one another’s tongues and kissing even harder as he pushed his fingers into her hairy labia that were wet and swollen with lust."
"Judy said that it only took about fifteen minutes for his cock to get hard again. They were both anxious to fuck and wanted to do it someplace safer and more comfortable than the hot tub. They walked naked, with their swim suits in hand, to a lounge chair in a storage room near the hot tub."
“Ben’s cock had softened some when they walked to the room, so he lay back on the lounge and pulled Judy on top of him in a sixty-nine. He sucked her labia and clit as she sucked his cock and balls. She told me that she loved the taste and feeling of his big cock and lemon-sized testicles in her mouth, as he probed her cunt with his long tongue. His cock quickly grew to hardness, and they changed positions with Judy on her back, and Ben on top and between her legs. She said to him, ‘Please take it easy, Ben. Eric’s dick is nowhere near the size of your huge cock, and I need to get used to it.’"
“As Ben started to press into her and slide his cock head in her wet labia, he said, ‘Ahhh fuck yes, I love to fuck the white wives of little-dicked men. They just love it when my big, black cock stretches their pussies and bottoms out in them. You’re going to love me fucking you, and you won’t be able to get enough of me.’"
"He kissed her again as he pressed into her with slow, ever longer strokes, until she felt the pressure of six inches of his cock head and thick shaft inside of her. Then he pushed a little harder and bottomed out on her cervix. He kept pressing as she swiveled her hips, and he was soon buried in her cunt, with his balls pressed against her ass. Then he began thrusting rapidly into her as she had one orgasm after another. He fucked her for at least twenty minutes and finally buried himself to the balls in her as he pumped his cum into her adulterous pussy.”
When we got to the part of the story where Ben was ejaculating into Judy’s married pussy, Eric and I were still stroking one another, and we began to ejaculate at the same time. We sprayed two big loads of cum at our feet onto his garage floor, and I got some of Eric’s cum on my hand. We had our other hand on each other’s shoulders, supporting ourselves as our knees weakened from our huge orgasms.
I was feeling a little sheepish and contrite after Eric and I ejaculated, and I was surprised and a little ashamed that I had masturbated another man. It didn’t seem to bother Eric, and I sensed that he might have had some other experiences with men.
I knew that there had to be more to the story. So, after a few uncomfortable minutes and wiping up our mess, Eric agreed to tell me the rest. 
“I sure never expected that you and I would do something like that, but I appreciate your willingness to try it. When I finish telling you everything, you’ll understand why it wasn’t a big deal for me to jerk you off. I’ll never tell anyone about it."
He smiled at me and then said, "But to continue. After they finished fucking, Judy sucked his cock and balls clean of their juices, but he wouldn’t get near his own cum. It turns out that he really is a pretty macho guy, and I can tell you from experience that he will only let another man touch his cock when it involves fucking the man’s wife."
“They talked for a while, and she told Ben about the way she and I had been fantasizing about her fucking him. They decided that I must be ready for it, and to bring everything out into the open, so we could have a cuckold relationship the way he had done with other white couples."
"He wanted her to get me to suck her pussy clean of his cum, and then let me fuck her, so she could make me suck my own cum from her. Judy got a pussy pad from the ladies' restroom at the gym, with the idea of keeping as much of Ben’s cum in her until I got home. When I got home that afternoon, she seemed very anxious to go to the bedroom to have sex and, of course, I was agreeable to that."
“We got undressed and into bed, and she got on top of me in a sixty-nine. I was surprised since she always likes me to eat her out, but she almost never wants to suck my dick. She started sucking me and I covered her hairy labia with my mouth and began sucking her. She seemed much wetter than usual, and her plentiful fluids tasted different and felt thicker. I thought it might be because she was just so turned on that she might be producing more and thicker pussy juices. We sucked one another for the longest time, and then when I was close to ejaculating, I rolled on top of her and turned around."
“My dick slid more easily than usual into her pussy, and she started talking to me just before I ejaculated. I thought she was in our fantasy mode when she said, ‘Oh, honey, thank you so much for cleaning Ben’s thick cum from my pussy. I was with him in the hot tub at the gym today and sucked his cock and balls and swallowed his cum. Then he fucked me silly on a lounge chair and gave me another load of his fuck cream. His cock is dark black and huge, just like we imagined it might be, and I’ve never felt as good as when he was stretching and bottoming out in my adulterous cunt, and then inseminating me. He wants to stop by tomorrow tonight, so he can make you be a part of it when he fucks me again.’"
“What I thought was a fantasy she was describing, coupled with her sucking my dick earlier, made me have the biggest and most pleasant orgasm ever. I stayed on top of her and kissed her as my dick softened. Then she continued the fantasy by pushing me down to suck her pussy again as she said, 'Oh, Eric, Ben just gave me another load of his tasty cum. Be a sweetheart and go on down there to clean me up again. He likes my pussy to be clean for him when we fuck.’"
"For the first time in my life, I sucked Judy’s pussy after I fucked her. The strange thing was that the taste of my cum was very similar to the taste of her pussy earlier when I sucked her."
“Judy kept talking about her and Ben fucking at the gym, and how he would be stopping by the next night. I had little reason to think that was true, except for the taste and thickness of her pussy juices when I sucked her the first time. We went to bed that night with me not believing her, but still being impressed with her for coming up with such an interesting scenario.”
Eric was about to tell me the rest of the story, when Judy called him to go into the house to do some chores. I had been out in the garage with him for over a half hour, so it seemed like a good time to leave anyway.
As I was leaving, Eric whispered, “Come back over here at around ten tomorrow, and I’ll tell you the rest of the story. Maybe we can help each other out again too.”
I was curious what he meant earlier when he said that I might soon be dealing with the same issues. I could hardly wait until Sunday morning to hear the rest of his story.

I was over at Eric’s at 10:00 am sharp the next morning, and he closed the door after I was inside. Then he said, “Now where did I leave off yesterday? Oh yeah, I went to work the next day, still thinking that Judy was just enhancing our role-play game a little by talking about fucking Ben at the gym, and him coming over the next night. So, I was a little surprised when she had dinner ready right when I walked in the door at 5:30 pm, instead of us waiting until around 7:00 pm as usual." 
"After dinner she said, “Come to the bathroom with me, honey. I’m going to take a long, hot shower, but first I want you to help me trim my pussy hair. I want to be all nice and clean and trimmed up for Ben when he arrives a little later.'”
“It seemed like she was taking the fantasy a little bit far, but I humored her and helped her trim her thick pubic bush. I got turned on being so intimate with her like that, and I wanted to fuck her right there. Instead, she said that she was saving herself for Ben’s big cock, and that I could jerk off if I was all that horny. I still thought it was all a ruse, right up until the doorbell rang at 7:30 pm, with Judy in her nightgown, and both of us watching television. I answered the door, and as you might have guessed, Ben was standing there in a t-shirt and loose workout shorts.”
“I asked him why he stopped by, and he said, ‘Oh, I’m sorry, Eric, you don’t seem to know. Didn’t Judy tell you about her experience with me at the gym yesterday? We were looking to continue what we started then, and I wanted to get you involved.’”
“It was shocking to find out that what Judy told me is true, and I just stood there with my mouth hanging open until Judy stepped up and escorted Ben past me and inside. Then she said to Ben, ‘I told Eric everything, but he thought I was just having a little more fun with our fantasy. I did as you told me and made sure he cleaned what was left of your cum from my pussy with his mouth, and then we fucked, and he ate his own cum from me.’”
At that point my dick was getting hard again, and Eric was already unzipping his pants and pulling out his dick to stroke it. He looked at me in a way that I knew he wanted us to stroke each other again, so I pulled my dick out and we did just that. It seemed a lot less weird that second time I had his dick in my hand, and we continued rubbing one another.
He said, “I was still shocked that my wife had fucked another man behind my back, but I was more accepting of it than I thought I would be. We had been fantasizing about it for a few weeks anyway, and Ben and Judy were so matter-of-fact about them cuckolding me. I certainly didn’t want to argue with Judy in front of Ben, and he was so confident and strong in his belief about what they were going to do, that I just went along with it. I know that makes me sound weak and submissive, and I know now that I am. But deep inside I really did want to see Ben’s big cock and watch him fuck my wife.”
We were still stroking each other, and Eric had spit into his hand to lubricate my dick. I did the same thing, and we both enjoyed it more that way. Then he continued, “Judy took Ben’s hand and led us into our bedroom, with me following dutifully behind them. I was already starting to feel like the third wheel with them. Then she dropped her nightgown to the floor around her feet as Ben pulled off his shorts and t-shirt, leaving them both totally naked. She is certainly right about how lean and muscular Ben is, although my focus was on his soft cock and big balls that were hanging and swinging between his legs. I had never seen a cock that big, and it wasn’t even hard yet.”
“Judy lay back on the bed and spread her legs, as Ben positioned himself on his side beside her. She looked so beautiful lying there, and Ben looked so handsome, strong and capable of sexually satisfying my wife. Then he leaned in to kiss her as he rubbed her breasts with his hand and gently humped his hardening cock against her thigh. They were ignoring me completely as my elderly, Negro neighbor was passionately kissing my wife and rubbing her nice tits. It’s hard to explain how I felt watching another man have his way with my wife. In some ways I was so disappointed with myself for being so weak, and in others I was anxious to watch my wife writhe in pleasure as she was fucked by a big-cocked black man.”
“I saw that his cock was soon fully hard and leaking precum on Judy’s thigh, and that’s when Ben rolled on top of her and positioned himself between her legs. Before he leaned down to kiss her again, he started pressing his big cock into her wet, hairy labia, as he looked back at me"
"He said, ‘Watch while I fuck your pretty, sexy wife with my big cock. She loves having my thick fuck meat inside of her, and she loves it even more when she feels my cock throbbing and knows that my thick cum is shooting into her womb. Married white women just love being inseminated by black men, especially while their little-dicked husbands watch. Move down between our legs and get a good look at me penetrating and breeding your wife’s cunt.’”
“It was erotic watching his thick, vein-covered cock pressing ever deeper into her hairy pussy that was slick with her juices. Her labia stretched to accommodate his massive cock, and I saw his muscular ass clenching as he started to thrust inside of her. I could hardly believe that he was able to push the full length of his cock into her. She was gyrating her hips and moaning into his mouth as I watched his long, rapid strokes, and I heard the squishy sound of his cock sliding back and forth in her wetness. His big, hairy balls were slapping against her ass and inner thighs as he bottomed out on each stroke, and the sight, smell and sounds of their fucking filled the room. I was amazed that a seventy-year-old man could have so much stamina and a rock-hard cock, and that he was giving my wife repeated orgasms in a way that I never could.”
Eric and I were increasing the tempo of stroking one another’s dicks, and I was getting ever closer to orgasm as he continued, “I was lying on the bed between their legs, and saw his massive balls pull up, and then the base of his cock started to throb. I knew that he was ejaculating into my wife, and I was surprised that his convulsing cock continued spurting his fluids and seed into her for almost a minute. He stayed on her as his cock softened, and then he rolled off and lay beside her. Judy kept her legs lewdly spread, and I saw his thick, white cum oozing from her hole."
"That’s when Judy looked down at me and said, ‘Come on and clean me up, honey. I want you to get a good taste of Ben’s fresh cum, and I want you to swallow every drop, to show your appreciation for the good fucking he just gave me.’’
“I was so aroused from watching them fuck, and I obediently moved up and sucked her cum-covered labia. As I sucked and licked harder, Ben’s tasty cum came flooding out of my wife, and I hungrily swallowed every bit of it. I kept sucking her swollen cunt long after she was clean, and then Judy pushed my head away and said, ‘Now clean up Ben’s cock and balls for me, honey. I loved sucking his cock, and I know that you will too. And I want you to keep sucking him to get him hard to fuck me again.’”
“Ben was looking down at me and smiling because he knew that I was about to completely surrender and subjugate myself to him in my new cuckold role. I moved over between his legs, and for the first time in my life, took another man’s cock into my hand, and then into my mouth. His cock was still slimy from fucking my wife, and as I took his foreskin into my mouth, his cock was still oozing cum. I didn’t think too much about how I was sucking him, but it was the most natural thing to move down on his shaft and suck him. Then I moved down to clean his balls”
“I remember thinking that I was sucking the testicles that developed the seed to breed my wife. I was starting to enjoy sucking Ben and loved the feeling of his foreskin and meaty shaft in my mouth. I stayed between his legs, sucking his cock and balls, for about fifteen minutes, until his cock was hard and ready to fuck Judy again. Then, just as he began to fuck her again, Ben looked back at me and said, ‘I can tell that you really have a taste for man meat and enjoyed sucking my cock and balls. You’ll probably want to suck me at other times to get my fresh loads, but I’m not into men, and the only times you’ll be allowed to suck my cock is after I fuck your wife, and when you're preparing me to fuck her again. And I plan to fuck her a lot too.’”
Just as Eric finished the part of the story where he had not only sucked Judy’s pussy clean, but had also sucked Ben’s slimy cock hard again, his cock ejaculated in my hand and spewed his cum up my arm. Eric must have sensed that I would also be ejaculating in only a few seconds, and I was surprised when he quickly dropped to his knees in front of me and took my dick into his mouth. He sucked hungrily on my dick, and even reached back with his hands to grip my ass, as he pulled me in a fucking motion into his mouth. It only took me a couple of seconds to get into the rhythm of what he was doing, and I held his head and fucked his mouth like a cunt. In only a few more seconds I shot a huge load of cum into his cock sucking mouth, and I knew that he swallowed it all.
I continued to hold Eric’s head to keep his mouth on my dick, and he kept sucking to get all my fluids. I had never had a blowjob that good. The few times that my wife sucked my dick, she never let me cum into her mouth. It felt so good as Eric kept sucking me even as my dick softened and knowing that he had swallowed my fuck slime. When he was finished, and we stood up, Eric took my arm and licked off his own cum.
He didn’t even seem all that embarrassed as he said, “Thanks, Ed, I needed that. I haven’t eaten any of Ben’s cum for the last few days. I also wanted to know what it was like to suck a cock to completion, since Ben will never let me suck him that way. You might soon find out for yourself what these urges are all about.”
My mind was telling me that I should be disgusted at Eric sucking my dick and swallowing my cum, but the brain in my dick was appreciative and accepting of what he had done for me. He made it seem so enjoyable and natural to suck me that way that I was also beginning to wonder what it would be like to suck his dick. Before I could think too much more about that, though, I wanted to thank him for sucking me off, and to find out what he meant about me maybe having to deal with the same issues.
So I said, “Holy shit, Eric, that was a fantastic blowjob, and I can hardly believe that you sucked my dick and swallowed my cum that way. But what do you mean that I might be dealing with the same issues?”
Eric responded, “I hate to be the one to tell you this, Ed, but you need to know that Jackie also has a strong desire to fuck Ben, and I understand why, now knowing that you have a small dick like mine. She was over visiting Judy one day, soon after Judy began cuckolding me with Ben, and Judy told her all about it. Jackie loved hearing about Ben’s huge, black cock and balls and how good a lover he is. Judy let her know that Ben had been talking about wanting to fuck Jackie too, and she told Ben that Jackie was interested too."
"The only thing that is holding her back is that she doesn’t want to fuck Ben behind your back and without your consent. She thinks it was wrong for Judy to do me that way. So, Jackie has been trying to think of a way to bring it up to you, so she can see if you have any interest in being cuckolded by Ben. Judy suggested that Jackie should find a way to get you two to start fantasizing about Ben, the way Judy and I did.”
Eric’s revelations might have been more shocking to me if I hadn’t previously assumed that Jackie had some attraction to Ben, and especially after hearing Eric’s story. I had to admit to myself that Eric’s description of what it was like for Judy to fuck Ben, and then for them to do it in front of Eric, was intensely arousing to me. I was able to easily visualize that happening to Jackie and me, and the more I thought about it the more I wanted it to happen. I appreciated that Jackie respected me and our marriage enough that she didn’t want to cheat with Ben behind my back. Although there was a dark side in that she did want to fuck our black neighbor’s huge cock in the first place.
I left his garage to go back home after thanking Eric again for the great blowjob and for sharing his story with me. I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to think of a way to bring up the cuckold issue with Jackie. It was interesting being around Jackie, knowing that she secretly wanted to fuck Ben. I love her so much, and my goal was to spare her the embarrassment and guilt of either cheating on me or having to bring it up to me, and to make it seem like it was my idea. I finally came up with a plan that would be easy to put into motion.
The next evening after dinner I saw Ben sitting on his porch and I went over to see him. I made up an excuse to talk with him saying, “Hi, Ben. I’ve been thinking about starting a workout program. I know that you work out a lot and was hoping that I could go to the gym with you sometime, so you can help get me started. I’ve never lifted weights or used any of those machines before.”
Ben looked pleased that I had an interest in his sport, and he replied, “Sure, Ed, I’d be happy to help you out. I was thinking of heading over there tonight. If you want to join me, just wear a loose t-shirt, shorts, and athletic shoes. You should bring a towel too, so we can clean up and not get back into my car all sweaty. Just come over in about fifteen minutes and we can head out.”
I went back home to get ready and to let Jackie know what I was doing. She didn’t say anything, but I could tell that she was pleased that I would be spending some time alone with Ben. Since Judy had told Ben that Jackie had an interest in fucking him, I had to wonder if Ben was using our trip to the gym to get me interested in his cock. All the other times I saw him when he came home from the gym, he was always in his sweaty clothes. We went to the weight room and lifted for almost an hour. Ben showed me ten different exercises that I could do with the free weights, and I enjoyed the workout. Then we headed to the showers.
There are two sections to the showers. One has four individual, partitioned stalls, and the other is an open shower room with four shower heads. Both of us picked the open area, not knowing that the other also had an ulterior motive for showering together. We began our showers, and Ben had his back to me at first, as steam filled the room.
I saw how Eric was impressed with Ben’s dark skin and muscular body, and I couldn’t help staring at his ass, due to Eric’s description of how Ben clinched his ass while fucking his big cock into Judy.
Ben turned my way as he rubbed soap suds all over his chest and stomach, and that’s when I got my first glimpse of his thick, heavily-hanging cock and balls. His genitals are just as Eric described them, and I was impressed with how long and thick his soft cock is, and the way his huge balls hung between his legs. He began soaping up his cock and balls in a way that he was lifting and fondling them. It was obvious that he wanted me to notice him, and I wanted him to notice me watching him. I continued staring at his cock as I began soaping up my own genitals. I wanted him to notice my small dick and to see if he would make some kind of sarcastic comment about our differences.
I finally got the result I was looking for. I was watching Ben fondle himself when he exhibited his usual brash behavior and said, “You must really like what you see, Ed. I don’t blame you for staring after seeing your little dick. Just imagine how much happier Jackie would be if I was fucking her regularly with my big cock.”
My plan was to have enough interaction with Ben, so that I could tell Jackie about it and have it be the truth. Then we could talk about it, giving her an opportunity to admit her desire to fuck him, after I showed my interest. As much as I despised giving Ben the upper hand in my sexual relationship with Jackie, Eric’s story also made me realize that I had a desire to be submissive to his big cock and overall manliness.
I wanted to continue the conversation just a little more, so I said, “Damn, Ben, your cock really does look big, and I’ve never seen big, hanging balls like that. But what makes you think that Jackie would want to fuck an old guy like you? You probably can’t even get it up anyway.”
Ben smiled and said, “I’d love to show you right now just how hard it gets, but someone might come in here and see us. I’ll just tell you that I’ve fucked a lot of other men’s white wives. And I’ve been around Jackie enough to get her vibe and bet that she would let me fuck her silly if she ever got a look at my big cock. A lot of white women just can’t resist taking dark meat. When you get home tonight, tell her about seeing me naked and see what kind of reaction you get.”
We ended our shower without much more discussion, and then we went home. I didn’t get home until about 9:00 pm, and Jackie was already in bed reading. I got undressed and into bed next to her. She lowered her book and asked, “So, honey, how did it go with Ben at the gym? Did you guys get along okay?”
I told her all about the lifting routines that Ben showed me, and then I said, “Yeah, Jackie, everything was fine with Ben, at least until we hit the showers. You and I have talked before about how he sometimes brags and talks so rudely with sexually suggestive comments to Judy and Eric. Up until tonight he has not said those kinds of things to you and me. Anyway, we were next to one another in the shower room, and I couldn’t help but notice his muscular and ebony body, and he is amazingly fit for an older man."
"Then he turned my way and was soaping up his chest and tummy, and my eyes were drawn to his hairy groin area. I could hardly believe how long and thick his cock is. I mean damn, honey, his cock was still soft, and it had to be almost eight inches long, which is almost twice as long as mine is on hard, and way over twice as thick. Then I noticed his huge, hairy, low-hanging balls. I know now that he hasn’t been lying about being well-endowed.”
I had Jackie’s full attention. She put her book down completely and said, “Oh my, honey, that must have been something seeing that. You almost sound a little excited about seeing his big cock. Tell me, what happened next?
She rested her hand on my thigh, close to my dick as I continued, “I’ll tell you, honey, but it might upset you. I was so attracted to Ben’s cock and balls and didn’t realize that I was staring at him. He caught me watching him, and you won’t believe what he said. This is a direct quote, ‘You must really like what you see, Ed. I don’t blame you for staring after seeing your little dick. Just imagine how much happier Jackie would be if I was fucking her regularly with my big cock.’”
At that point Jackie started rubbing my dick over my underwear, and she said, “Holy shit, I can hardly believe that he would say something like that to you. How did you respond?”
I reached over to rub her breasts as I replied, “I told him that his cock really did look big, and then asked what would make him think that you, Jackie, would want to fuck and old guy like him. I told him that he probably couldn’t get it up anyway. He wanted to show me how big it his cock gets on hard but was afraid that someone else might come into the shower. He then took it to a whole new level and said that he he's fucked a lot of other white wives, and he has gotten a vibe from you that lets him know that you would let him fuck you silly if you ever saw his big cock. He even wanted me to tell you about all of this when I got home. I have to wonder what makes Ben think that you would be willing to fuck him.”
Jackie pushed down my underwear and started rubbing my bare dick and balls, and she looked like she was trying to think of just the right thing to say to me. She had no idea that Eric had told me how both Jackie and Ben knew that the other was interested in fucking. She finally responded and lied to me saying, “Oh my, honey, this is so much new information, and I’m not sure how to react. I think you already know that I have been attracted to Ben. How do you feel about all of this?”
She was clearly throwing it back to me to see if I would admit to having an interest in being cuckolded. That was my chance to say enough positive things about it that she would be encouraged to admit her true feelings to me. She was doing everything she could to encourage me to tell her my true feelings. Just as I was responding she leaned down to suck my dick, for the first time in years.
It was easier for me to talk with her face down in my lap, and I said, “I’m ashamed and embarrassed to tell you how I really feel about this, honey. On one hand, I think that Ben is disgusting and crass for talking to me that way about fucking you. On the other, and please forgive me for this honey, after seeing his big cock and listening to how confident he is about fucking you, I began to visualize it in my mind. I know that I have a small dick, and I’ve been thinking about how arousing it would be to see your pussy stretched in width and depth by his big cock. I think that I would get great pleasure in watching you being fully satisfied by a big cock. Now tell me how you feel.”
When I mentioned how I was visualizing Ben fucking her, she began sucking even harder on my dick. By the time I asked her how she felt about it, I was ejaculating into her mouth. And for the first time ever, she swallowed my cum. After my dick softened she moved over to snuggle against my neck."
"I smelled my cum on her breath as she lifted up and looked me right into the eyes and said, “Holy fuck, honey, I had no idea that you would feel this way about something like this. It doesn’t upset me at all. In fact, knowing that it would make you so happy to see me fucking Ben, I would gladly do that for you. Of course, I know that I will enjoy his big cock too, and I want you to be a part of it. For now, though, suck my pussy, honey. I just sucked you off and I need to cum too after hearing all about Ben’s big, black cock and those humungous balls.”
I went down on Jackie and sucked her very wet labia. She was getting into the spirit of it and holding my head tightly against her as she said, “That feels so good, honey. Are you thinking about what it would be like to suck my pussy after Ben fucks me? Is it part of your fantasy to suck his cum from me after he fucks me with his big cock? Oh damn, honey, keep sucking me like that. I’m almost ready to cum, just thinking about Ben fucking me and then having you clean my pussy. Ohhh, ohhh, fuck, I’m cumming in your mouth! How would we make this happen? What is the next step?”
It was so arousing to me that Jackie was being so honest about her desire to fuck Ben. She and I had never talked about me eating her after Ben fucked her, so I knew that she was turned on by hearing Judy talk about it. I was also in the state of mind that I wanted it to happen. So, I replied, “If you’re sure about this, honey, then you can call Ben or catch him out in the yard tomorrow and invite him over for tomorrow night. I’m very nervous about this, but I’m willing to do anything for you to make you happy.”
I didn’t know how uncomfortable it would be for Jackie to invite Ben over, but I knew that it would have to be easier for her than it would be for me. All I know is that I got a call at work about mid-morning, with Jackie telling me to come home a little earlier than usual since Ben would be over at 7:00 pm. It was very hard for me to concentrate on work for the rest of the day.
Jackie had dinner ready when I walked in the door at 5:30 pm, and we took a shower together before Ben arrived at 7:00 pm. It felt so strange to be soaping up and rubbing her firm tits and ass, getting her ready to fuck another man. My little dick was hard the whole time, but she was saving herself for Ben and wouldn’t let me fuck her. When Ben arrived, he had a big grin on his face as Jackie took his hand and led us into our bedroom, just as Eric had described with his wife. That’s when I understood what Eric had said about feeling like a third wheel, as I saw my wife give Ben a dominant position in our relationship.
They both quickly undressed, and Jackie’s body was beautiful and glowing with the anticipation of fucking Ben’s huge cock. I was also impressed seeing Ben’s lean, muscular body again, and I especially enjoyed seeing his huge cock and balls for the second time. They laid back on the bed together in a passionate embrace and kiss, before Ben moved down to rub and suck her breasts. Jackie had her eyes closed as she held him against her breasts and rubbed his head and back. The look on her face was one of pure lust and bliss.
Then Ben moved on top of my wife, with his huge, black cock poised at her very wet and hairy vulva and beginning to push into her. I got down on the bed between their legs, and had such conflicting feelings of lust, jealously, and complete surrender, as I watched my elderly black neighbor, slowly skewer the love of my life. I watched in awe as his thick, eleven-inch shaft pressed into her receptive cunt, as his huge testicles swung and shifted in his ebony sack.
Jackie’s head was thrashing back and forth as she moaned and gasped as Ben’s thick meat pressed into her vagina. Ben fucked his cock into her as he leaned down to give my wife a sustained and soulful kiss. They copulated that way for over ten minutes, as I saw his cock finally buried to the hilt in her pussy.
Then Ben shortened and quickened his strokes as he broke their kiss and said, “Oh fuck, Ed, I just love your wife’s sweet lips and tight, white cunt. I knew when I saw you gawking at my cock and balls in the shower yesterday, that you would be an obedient cuckold husband. And now, I want you to watch as I breed your pretty, white wife with my huge load of virile black seed.”
I saw Ben’s balls draw up and his ass clinching as he pumped my wife full of his semen and sperm. When Jackie felt his cock throbbing inside of her, she wrapped her legs around his ass to hold him firmly buried in her cunt. I found out later, from reading articles on the internet, that she was just experiencing the instinctive human female trait of subconsciously wanting to be inseminated and impregnated by a dominant man. If she hadn’t already gone through menopause, he would have surely impregnated her.
They stayed coupled and passionately kissing for another five minutes, as I watched Ben’s cum start to ooze out of my wife’s pussy, around his soft, but still-very thick cock. Then Ben rolled off to the side as Jackie looked down at me with her beautiful face and pleading eyes and said, “Clean me up, honey, I want to share this experience with you by having you clean Ben’s cum from my pussy.”
I moved up to suck her pussy, and his cum came flooding out into my mouth. That was my first experience eating another man’s cum. I loved the taste and texture of it, as well as the embarrassing and humbling realization that I was eating my black neighbor’s thick and plentiful ejaculation from my wife’s adulterous pussy.
I was almost finished cleaning her pussy when Jackie looked down at me and said, “When you’re done cleaning me, honey, go over and take care of Ben too. He gave me such a great fuck, and since you told me how much you enjoyed looking at his cock in the shower, you might as well get a taste of him.”
My urges to suck Ben’s cock were powerful, and I then understood how Eric so easily became a cock sucker for him. I moved over to suck his cock, and I loved the feeling of his thick, heavy cock meat in my mouth and the taste of my wife’s pussy and his cum on his cock and balls. I really knew that I had been diminished in my wife’s eyes when she leaned over and soulfully kissed Ben, while I was sucking his cock, and totally ignoring me. I sucked his cock and balls clean, and then continued sucking him for another twenty minutes until his cock was rock hard again. Then he fucked her again, and I cleaned them both up before Ben went home.
Following that first night with Ben, I could tell that Jackie had lost respect for me as her husband, although I think that deep down, she still loves me. All she can talk about is fucking Ben’s huge cock, and it's clear to me that she's developing deep, romantic feelings for him. We had him over at least three times a week to fuck her, in addition to the times she fucked him while I was at work. We even had Eric and Judy over when Ben was there.
When we were together as a group, without Ben’s wife, Judy and Jackie double-teamed Ben, taking turns sucking his cock and balls, as he alternated sucking their tits and kissing them. He was usually able to ejaculate only two or three times in one evening, so he would alternate fucking them for short periods and then taking breaks, making sure that each of our wives eventually got at least one load of cum from him. Eric and I were involved sucking his cock to get it hard for our wives and cleaning them up afterwards. We also sucked one another’s dicks during lulls in the action. Ben and our wives would sometimes laugh as they watched Eric and me in a sixty-nine, sucking one another’s little dicks and swallowing the cum.
It has been two years now since Ben fucked my wife that first time, and at the age of seventy-two he can still get his cock hard and produces surprisingly large loads of cum. Our wives have also started fucking one of the seasonal home owners in our circle who comes to Phoenix in the winter. His name is Jeremy, and he's black and in his mid-sixties. Believe it or not, his cock is even larger than Ben’s. And unlike Ben, Jeremy likes for Eric and me to suck him off when our wives aren’t available. Jackie and I are enjoying our cuckold lifestyle, and we hope to continue it for as many years as we are able.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.