Wednesday 19 February 2020

Wife Swap

I was standing in the doorway watching my neighbor Carl, who lives a few houses away, walking up towards my house on this cool February night. A wicked little smile formed on my lips as I thought about how this night would turn out. Carl was a handsome-looking man with an athletic body that was meant to be admired. He was a bit more than six feet tall and weighed around one-hundred-ninety pounds. He had a thick, dark head of hair and ocean blue eyes. 
Carl and his wife, Janice, have been friends of ours for nearly a year. My husband Jack and I have enjoyed partying with them quite often. Always the four of us together either at our house or theirs. We did a lot of drinking, joking, laughing and carrying on, and sometimes the flaunting and flirting and sexual innuendos would get nearly out of hand. So it wasn’t really surprising to me and Janice when our husbands hatched their plan to swap wives for a night. And tonight was the chosen night that it would all come to roost.
Jack had already left to spend the night with Janice at her house. The two men met halfway between the houses and agreed that they would treat each other’s wife well and with a sense of decency and respect, and continued on their way. 
Carl walked up the front steps grinning like the cat that just ate the canary. He and my husband had been planning this night weeks before they told us about it. Carl lusted for me in the same way that Jack lusted for Janice, and they were honest about it, which made it easy for Janice and me to agree to it. There was no sneaking around, we were trusting friends, and it was all out in the open. 
Janice and I were opposites in looks. I was a blonde and Janice was a brunette. Janice was a 38C and I was a 34B. Janice had a bushy pussy, mine was shaved. We were both sexy women with a wild side. We carried no jealousy of one another, and it was a fairly even exchange.
“Hi Carl,” I said as I opened the screen door to let him in. 
I had my hair up, with tassels of hair hanging over the side of my face. I added some red lipstick that shone brightly against my pale skin. My outfit consisted of a black half-cup shelf bra that held my breasts up with my pink nipples on gorgeous display. The French-cut black panties matched my bra. And I must not forget to mention the black thigh-high stockings and black five-inch stiletto heels that completed my undergarment ensemble and I covered it in a black satin nightgown. 



“Hi beautiful,” Carl said in return as he leaned in and kissed me on the lips. 
I took Carl’s light jacket and hung it in the hall closet. Carl wasn’t at all disappointed to see how I was dressed, but he was a lot more interested in what was under my clothes, and that they wouldn’t be staying on very long. 
I led Carl into the kitchen. “Would you like a rum and coke?” I asked knowing that was Carl’s favorite drink.
“Sure.”
After I mixed us both a rum and coke on ice, I led him into the living room and invited him to sit on the sofa with me. I didn’t see a need to rush into anything, because we had the entire night until the morning light together. So we acted normal, drinking, talking, and snuggling some over the next hour or so. We talked about our respective days and had two more drinks before I felt it was time to make a move. 
“Would you like another rum and coke?” I asked as our glasses were down to just the ice cubes. 
“Yes, Rey, that would be great.”
I took our glasses and went into the kitchen to mix the drinks, and to slip out of my nightgown. Then I sashayed into the living room and sat the glasses on the coffee table.  
When Carl set his eyes on me he let out a long breathy, “Wow!”
I smiled and turned around slowly in giving Carl a clear look at everything I had to offer and said in a playful tone, “Do you like what you see, neighbor?”
“Hell yes, baby! Come here and let me get a closer look at you,” Carl said as he leaned forward in his seat. 
I moved closer and shamelessly raised my arms in the air, slanting my hips, affording Carl a delectable view of what I was offering him tonight. Carl stood with his dick already hard and straining against the crotch of his pants. 
I looked at his crotch and remarked, “Wow, that didn’t take long to happen!”
“And it’s all for you, baby,” he replied as he caressed my cheek with the back of his hand. He then leaned forward and kissed me lightly on the lips as he ran his other hand over my exposed breast. My back arched a bit and I sucked in a hiss the moment he touched my nipple. 
“Mmm. Baby, you’re hot,” he said, and without speaking another word, Carl took my hand and led me into the kitchen. He moved me to the kitchen table and had me lay across it on my back. 
I giggled in wondering what he had in mind as I laid across the table. Then Carl moved between my legs and spread them apart so he could move closer. I playfully wrapped my legs around his hips, drawing him closer to me.
“Are you planning on fucking me this way?” I asked looking up at him staring down at me.
He smiled. “Do you want me to fuck you this way?” he teased as he rubbed his hard bulge against my wet panties. 
“Honey, tonight is our night together, and you can fuck me any way you want.”
He laughed, then bent over me and kissed me on the lips, and then he proceeded to trail his lips down my neck. He eventually moved back to my lips, kissing me and tonguing my mouth while he played with my bare tits. He squeezed my tits in turn and tweaked each nipple eliciting a muffled moan of approval from me. 
Carl slid his body down over mine, leaving a wet trail of kisses behind. He paused briefly to pleasure my nipples with his mouth before continuing kissing a trail down my belly to my panties. His breath felt warm on my pussy as he kissed it through the silk material. 
“Mmm, baby, you smell so delicious, I can’t wait to taste you,” Carl moaned against my wet panties. 
He words of promise indeed excited me and I let out an, “Oh, fuck yes!” when Carl ran his tongue up my slit through my panties. He could feel how wet I was already, and he knew I was enjoying what he was doing to me. 
Carl moved the crotch of my panties to the side and ran his tongue in a methodically teasing way along my outer lips up to my exposed clit. I moaned and arched my hips as he flicked his tongue over my engorged nub. My clit was much larger than his wife’s clit, and he was enjoying mine immensely as he sucked it into his mouth and nibbled it.
In an amazing record of time, I exploded in an orgasm that caused my body to convulse uncontrollably. Judging by my reaction, Carl could tell this was the beginning of a very fun night. After my body spasms passed, I sat up on the edge of the table. Smiling, Carl took me by the hand and helped me to stand again. He guided me to the closest chair and had me sit. 
“Take off my pants,” he said to me.  
Eagerly wanting to get my first unobstructed look of his cock, my fingers went right to work. After undoing his belt and zipper, I slid his pants down. He wasn’t wearing any underwear, and when I slid his pants down, his magnificent cock jumped out and nearly slapped me in the face. 
And what a titillating sight it was. It was at least eight inches long and extremely thick, thicker than my husband’s beautiful seven-inch cock. My mouth began to water, and my pussy flooded with my juices in anticipation of receiving my neighbor’s impressive tool. 
Carl stepped out of his shoes and jeans and pulled off his shirt, leaving himself naked except for his socks. He moved towards me, and without any prodding needed, I took hold of his magnificent cock in my warm hands and played with it like a toy. 
“Ooh, Carl, you have such a big and sturdy cock," I said with a naughty smile as I ran my fingers around his veiny shaft. I cupped his balls with my other hand, making a mental note of how sexy he felt in my hands. I then kissed his cock, leaving red traces of my lipstick along his shaft. 
Carl let me play while he enjoyed the attention I was giving him. Then he spoke out loud, “Mmm, Reyanna, I love the way you’re loving on my cock. I wonder if Jack is getting the same kind of attention from Janice.”
“Would you like to call them and ask?” I joked.
“Hell, no. I don’t want to miss a moment of pleasure with you tonight.”
I finished my playtime by slowly running Carl’s hard cock along my cheeks and let my mouth drool along his shaft each time it passed my lips, causing my lipstick to smear along with his cock and my face. I knew I looked a mess, but I was enjoying every minute of being a true slut tonight, not for my husband, not for Carl, but for myself.
I stood and let Carl sit in the chair that I vacated. Then, I turned my back to Carl and slowly slid my silk panties down over my ass and down my long sexy legs to where they hit the floor and I stepped out of them. The whole time, I was bent over in front of Carl showing him my bare pussy that glistened with wetness. My pussy lips were still swollen from the earlier attention Carl had given me.
After straightening up, I turned and faced Carl. He reached for my swollen pussy and ran his middle finger through my pussy lips. He was amazed at how wet I was and he hadn’t even fucked me yet. 
“Sit back so I can sit on your lap,” I suggested. 
When Carl sat back, I straddled his fat cock. Then reaching behind, I took hold of it and guided it into my wet pussy as I slowly sank. 
“Mmm, Carl, I love how you fill my void,” I stated as I sat fully down on his hard prick. 
“Baby, you feel amazing!” Carl said as I started to grind on his lap. 
“I know,” I said and wrapped my arms around his neck and began French kissing him passionately. 
Carl’s lips soon moved from mine and began kissing and lightly biting my neck and shoulders, leaving wet goosebumps behind. He eventually made his way down my chest to my nipples exposed over the rim of my half-cup bra. They were as hard, distended, and sensitive as my clit, and screaming for his attention. My fingers brushed through his hair as he vigorously sucked each one in turn. He nibbled and pulled on them with his teeth sending chills down my spine. 
I loved the pleasurable pain he was inflicting on my nipples. I knew they would be sore in the morning, but I didn’t care and responded to the stimulation by riding his cock up and down faster and harder. My pussy was so wet now that it was sloshing. 
Carl couldn’t take it any longer, “Oh, baby… I’m about to cum deep inside your pussy!”
I responded excitedly, “Yes! Cum in me now! I want to feel it…”
At that moment, I reached my orgasm and rode it out by grinding my soaking wet pussy down on Carl’s lap while he shot a huge load of thick cum deep into my juicy cunt. I began laughing in a joyful tone.
“Wow, I haven’t come like that in quite a while,” I admitted. 
“Same here, baby. I came so hard it nearly hurt.”
As I remained on Carl’s lap with his dick still inside me, he reached behind me and removed my shelf bra. It wasn’t doing anything but getting in his way at this point. After he freed me of my bra, he sat back and looked into my eyes. He could easily sense my elation and he felt proud to be the one who made me feel this way. 
Feeling Carl’s massive load starting to leak out of my well-fucked pussy, I leaned forward, kissed Carl a kiss on the lips, and started to rise off of him. Sensing my intention, Carl grabbed my hips and simply said, “No, I like having my cock just where it is.”
I didn’t have any qualms about leaving it in me and settled on his lap. He reached under me and coated his fingers with our mixed juices that were leaking out of my pussy. As he played in our juices, I felt his cock growing inside me. It hadn’t gotten that soft after spending his load a couple of minutes ago, and now it was hard as stone again. 
Carl carefully inserted his middle finger into my anus and slowly worked it further inside. As I felt his rotating motion I knew he was loosening me up for something more.

Support Lush Stories

Please consider adding us to your AdBlocker Whitelist

The whole time he was preparing my ass in his gentle way, I was slowly riding his hard cock. I moaned over how great it felt inside me, and I liked what he was doing to my ass. I rode his wonderful cock while I kissed him passionately. It was erotic, and Carl’s anal foreplay was gentle, intentional, and caring. 
Sensing that my ass was adequately prepared, Carl lifted me off his cock and repositioned me to gain his access to my back door. Slowly, I sank on his rigid cock. It wasn’t easy taking his fat member up my ass, but inch by inch, I took it. By the time I was fully impaled on his lap, I was undergoing yet another orgasm. I was in ass-fuck heaven. Carl loved anal sex, and obviously, so did I. Before long, he was pounding my ass relentlessly. He was using my ass, and there was nothing gentle about it anymore. 
“Do you like the feel of my fat cock fucking your ass?” Carl asked even though he knew the answer.
“Fuck, yes!” I panted. 
“Then tell me what you want… you sexy little slut.”
“I want you to cum in my ass the way you did in my pussy,” I eagerly answered. This was all I wanted right now, to feel Carl’s fat cock expand and shoot his hot cum inside my ass. 
While Carl worked on gaining my wish, I was aiding a series of head-spinning orgasms by furiously rubbing my clit. I didn’t want this glorious feeling to end. My ass clenched Carl’s solid shaft on each stroke. 
After a few more minutes of pounding my ass, and multiple orgasms later for me, Carl’s cum came boiling through his shaft and I felt his hot surges as he pumped his thick hot brew into my burning rectum. Reaching down below my legs, Carl slightly raised my feet so that my heels weren’t touching the floor any longer. This caused my full weight to shift so my ass was fully engulfing Carl’s rigid pole. I had to wrap my arms around his neck to keep my balance until he finished filling my ass with cum. 
I loved the feeling of Carl’s cock expanding inside me right before he ejaculated. I loved the creamy, sticky texture of his cum as it leaked from my pussy and smeared my inner thighs. Again, I could feel his cock wasn’t going soft anytime soon as his cock remained buried in my ass. 
“How do you do that?” I asked as I was still panting. 
“Do what?” he asked innocently, but by the broad smile on his face, he knew what I was asking. 
“Staying hard as long as you have.”
“Oh, that? Don’t all men stay hard after they come?” Carl playfully remarked, knowing full well that he had a special gift that a woman like myself loves to take pleasure in and finds it hard to resist. 
He went on to say, “I honestly don’t know. I’ve always been like this, that’s the reason Janice married me, besides my money. However, it wears thin after a few years, because Janice almost cringes when I start playing with her, especially in the middle of the night. I can stay hard for hours and continuously fuck, cum, fuck, and cum the entire time… as you are finding out.”
My thoughts drifted back to morning coffee dates with Janice. She often looked like she hadn’t slept a wink. When I would ask her why she looked so tired, she would always come up with the same answer, “Carl wanted to fuck, again.”
This was all she would say, but what I didn’t know before this moment that the middle of the night quickie was actually an all-night fuck-fest. I didn’t think that would get old with me. I wished my husband had that kind of stamina. I was becoming envious of Janice now and more deeply coveting of her husband. I kissed Carl deeply and slowly stood, sliding Carl’s hard cock out of my ass. I asked Carl to go back to the couch where it was more comfortable. 
Carl did as I asked, and I went to the bathroom and finished peeling off the rest of my clothes and cleaned myself up a little bit. My hair was a mess so I brushed it out a bit and wiped the remaining lipstick off my face. I padded barefooted and naked into the living room with a warm washcloth in my hand. Then I knelt between Carl’s legs and affectionately cleaned his beautiful cock. 
With his clean cock staring me in the face, I couldn’t resist showing Carl my special gift, my desire for sucking cock. I love giving pleasure to a man and receiving his reward for my efforts. For me, sucking cock is never a simple sex act. It is an act of intimacy and sensual pleasure until only his cum can satisfy my hunger. And the fact that a man’s cum is so nasty is something that I like about it too. 
As I took hold of his member and started licking his shaft and swirling my wet tongue over his large cock head, I could feel his sticky mess still oozing from my ass and my pussy, and combined with my juices, it was running down my thighs onto the carpet that my knees sank into. I didn’t care. I smiled to myself and focused my attention back on Carl’s solid cock.  
Carl leaned back on the couch with his eyes closed, and he relaxed and enjoyed the sweet ministrations of my wet mouth. I licked Carl’s balls, and even playfully ran my tongue around his hairy anus and made him jump.
“What? You don’t like having your ass licked?” I asked in a laughing tone of voice. 
“Um, nope,” Carl responded while laughing at my question. 
I had reached a point that Carl couldn’t go beyond. My goodness! I was amazed. Looking up to Carl’s eyes, I playfully bit down on the head of his engorged cock just to get a reaction. Again, Carl jumped. We both laughed. 
I decided that I was ready to get serious and treat Carl to an amazing blowjob. I had my hand wrapped around his base and slowly began taking Carl’s cock into my mouth. I took half his length into my mouth and started sliding my tongue and lips up and down his shaft. I drooled on his cock while I did this and was slowly twisting my small hand around the base of his cock. After a while, Carl’s cock was thick with my saliva that seeped down to his balls. I love giving messy blowjobs. 
I eventually took him into my throat and I throated him while saliva continued to drool from my lips, adding to the already messy scene. Carl had never had a blowjob like this before. His lap was a mess of drool and pre-cum mix creating a wet, sticky pool of liquid. 
“Do you think you can teach Janice to suck cock like this?” Carl asked while I was doing this to him. But with his cock halfway down my throat, I could not answer.
The way his oozing pre-cum was taking presence in my mouth, I could sense that he was ready to cum. I looked up at his eyes, took my mouth off his cock and smiled my wicked little smile. 
“I want to wear your cum on my face,” I said to him. “Cum for me.”
I then wrapped my lips back around Carl’s rigid cock and started sucking the head of his shaft while I stroked his cock with my hand. I knew he couldn’t hold back any longer. His moans were telling me so, plus his cock was swelling up in my mouth. Carl could feel his cum churning in his balls. The pressure built, his balls wrenched. 
“Oh fuck, baby… I’m there!” he exclaimed with a grimace on his face. 
I released his cock from my mouth but continued to stroke his shaft relentlessly. I looked up at my all-night lover and smiled as I positioned the head of his beautiful cock over my face. I looked directly at his dilated meatus. I wanted to watch his cum surge from his cock and feel it land on my face. I kept stroking with my mouth closed and my eyes open. This time I wanted to wear his cum like crown jewelry on my face. I’ll take it in my mouth the next time. 
Carl came, and he didn’t disappoint me with what he offered me. His first shot landed across the bridge of my nose, across my right eyelid, forehead, and into my hair. His second shot landed on my upper lip and inside my nose. Carl grabbed his cock from my hand and repositioned it, sending his third shot across my lips and chin. He was spent, but his cum continued to ooze from his cock and I smeared his extra helping of cum all over my cheeks. 
Carl watched as I used his still hard cock to scrape his globs of cum from my face to my mouth and used my tongue to take in as much as I could gather, savoring the sweet nasty taste of Carl’s semen before swallowing it.
The sight of me revealing myself as such a cock-loving slut drove Carl to a higher level of lust than he had ever known. He pushed me back, stood up, and then laid on his back on the living room floor. He told me to mount his saddle in reverse-cowgirl style, but he wanted his cock once again in my ass. 
With my ass now loosened up and slickened with his cum, I smiled and mounted my ass on his hard cock and it slid easily into my well-fucked rectum. The erotic sensation of having his cock deep inside my ass once again made me orgasm soon after I had taken it. After my orgasm subsided, I began slowly riding his swollen dick up and down, up and down. Carl held my hips while I fingered my clit and fucked him harder and faster with each added stroke. 
I began to scream, loud and often as orgasm after orgasm rolled through my body. This was the insane kind of sex that I often dreamed about but thought I’d never have. Then Carl spread his icing on the cake when he held my ass tightly down on his groin. I could feel his cock expand inside me followed by his ejaculate painting the walls of my rectum a second time. I came with Carl and I came hard. My entire body was wracked with spasms. My mouth was dry. I was getting light-headed. 
After my orgasm drifted away, I had only one thought, to suck and lick his dick. In one swift move, I slid off his cock and took it to my mouth, engulfing it, and sucking it like a needy cock-whore. I sucked on his dirty cock until it started turning sweet in my mouth again. 
Carl had me move to straddle his face and I lowered my sloppy offerings down to his mouth. He sucked and licked my pussy like a possessed man, and told me he loved the way I tasted, and that he could eat my pussy all night if I let him. 
As I continued to suck hard on Carl’s throbbing cock, my only goal was to suck the proverbial golf ball through the garden hose. In other words, I wanted him to shoot his cum deep into my throat. I wasn’t being gentle about it. There was only hard, rough stroking and sucking. I was near desperate for more of his cum. He turned me into an addict, and his cum was my drug. 
Carl was a little surprised at the wanton way I was treating his cock, even though he enjoyed coveting me in the ways of a tramp. Just as before, I could feel his cock expanding, stretching my lips and cheeks, leaving no space in my mouth untouched. 
I took his entire shaft, swallowing the bulbous head down my throat. Carl came, grunting and growling and I could feel his cock expand and contract as he shot stream after stream into my cum-hungry throat. Oh, it was superb! A moment of sheer passion and joy. Everything feminine inside of me came to life. I drew back a little to allow him to shoot into my mouth, and I nearly sucked his dick right off trying to get every last drop he had to offer. 
Extremely sated at this point, I suggested taking a shower together.
“Exhausted, Carl agreed, “Great idea.”
We looked at the clock on our way to the master bathroom and realized that we had been engaging in sex for nearly five full hours. No wonder we were both feeling spent! 
We took turns washing each other, ensuring we paid special attention to each other’s worn out areas. We kissed each other passionately as lovers do, and even played a little while we cleaned up, but neither of us had any further orgasms in the shower. 
After we took our time drying each other off, I led Carl to the very same bed that my husband and I share. I got under the covers with Carl spooning my backside. He wrapped his strong arm over my body, holding me tight, and nuzzled the back of my neck with his lips.
As I drifted off to la-la-land, my last conscious thought was wondering how my husband was doing with Janice. Little did he know what a hard act he had to follow in order to impress Janice the way her husband impressed me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.