Thursday 20 February 2020

Hubby Surrenders His Lactating, Young White Wife to His Black Boss for a Promotion - 1

I use the power of my position as a black business owner to seduce the white wives of employees.
The stresses of leadership can sometimes be a strain, but few would argue against the reality that being the top dog is better than being in any lower position. My name is Ken, and I am the African-American owner of a manufacturing company that I founded twenty years ago in Allentown, Pennsylvania, just five years after obtaining my master’s degree in mechanical engineering. Because of the research for my master’s thesis, I patented a manufacturing process that has allowed me to build a very lucrative business.
I was fifty years old at the time of this story and had only been married for ten years. The long hours and hard work spent establishing my company didn’t give me much time for a social life or family, and I eventually married, Janice, my white administrative assistant. She was married, but we developed a strong relationship from all the time we spent together at work, and I had been fucking her since shortly after she was hired.
Her husband began to suspect that I was fucking her, and we brought our relationship out into the open. Janice and her husband had an amicable divorce, largely because I gave her husband a high paying sales job with my company which keeps him on the road most of the time. That helped him to overcome the humiliation of losing his wife to the black boss.


Janice is a beautiful, blonde-haired and blue-eyed woman, with a fantastic body, including huge breasts. I clearly fit the stereotype of black men who love having sex with white, blonde-haired women, and she fuels my hunger for women like her. There is also something in my rather dominating personality that makes me take great pleasure in seducing white men’s wives.
Janice still looks pretty good for her age, but I developed an almost unquenchable hunger for younger white pussy. She was no longer working at the company and was instead enjoying the life of luxury that we could easily afford. She was well aware of my attraction to younger, married, white women, and she puts up with my infidelities in order to continue her lifestyle.
My position of power as owner of my company gives me a lot of opportunities to fuck the wives of my employees. I hire mostly young, white, married engineers and management personnel, and then used my vacation home in the Poconos to seduce their wives. I'm not looking for an emotional or romantic attachment to the women; I just want to use them for sex. I even try to impregnate them but had not yet been successful.
I want the husbands involved because part of the enjoyment for me is watching those white husbands become submissive and subservient to me when they realize that, not only am I the boss, but I'm also an aggressive black man fucking their wives. I like watching how those couples’ relationships change when the wives realize that their husbands are willing to relinquish them to me as my play date, just for a promotion and more money.
I don’t mean to brag, but my success with those wives is due in no small part to my good looks, muscular body, and huge cock. I’m six feet and two inches tall, weigh one hundred and ninety pounds, and my body is muscular from frequent workouts in my home gym. Many people say that I look a lot like the actor Blair Underwood, except that my head is shaved, and I have a darker complexion, which contrasts beautifully with the white sluts that I fuck. The biggest attractions though are my thick, uncircumcised, eleven-inch cock and huge, plum-sized balls. The women just love seeing my vein covered cock, which is eight inches long when soft, and big balls swinging between my legs when they see me nude.
My approach to seducing a wife is to invite the couple to my spacious Pocono retreat for a supposed three-day training and evaluation session for the husband, preparing him for a promotion. The home is seven thousand square feet and has six bedroom suites, an attached training facility, indoor/outdoor pool, and all of the upscale amenities that you would expect. All the rooms are wired with hidden cameras and sound systems, so I can observe the couples.
I let my guests know up front that there is video and audio surveillance in all the rooms, but they sometimes forget. My HR manager and long-time friend, Lewis, who is also black, and one of the vice presidents, Mitchell, who is white, come along to conduct the training and keep the husbands occupied. Lewis also fucks the white women if the opportunity presents itself.
Over the past five years I have seduced six of my employees’ wives, including Mitchell’s wife, and I continue fucking all of them, either back in Allentown or at my retreat. We have established great symbiotic relationships where the men get to keep their well-paying jobs, while I have easy access to their wives’ cunts and know that the men are submissive and fiercely loyal to me.
The husbands usually want to be there when I fuck their wives so they can clean her pussy and my cock with their mouths, and they even suck me off at work when I want them to. However, those wives were then either in their late twenties or early thirties, and I was looking for a new, younger slut to add to my harem.
We hired an engineer, named David right out of college, and he married his high school sweetheart after he got the job with me. I met Kate at a company function about a year before the events in this story unfolded, and I was totally taken with her beauty. She is a naturally-blonde haired and blue-eyed goddess, who I can honestly describe as succulent, luscious, and gorgeous.
She is five feet and six inches tall and weighs about one hundred and thirty pounds. She is broad-shouldered, and her overall appearance is similar to the actress, Scarlett Johansson, with big cushy lips, while her body is even more voluptuous like the actress, Kate Upton. The extra few pounds she carried since having the baby made her look even more desirable and luscious to me, and I love her firm bubble butt.
My interest in Kate grew more intense when she and David were twenty-four years old, and their baby was five months old. I guessed that she must be nursing the baby, because her breasts had grown to what looked like huge, round and full 34F melons, from the 34Ds that I remembered when first meeting her. I had never been with a lactating woman before, and I really wanted to suck those big tits, drink her milk, and fuck her.
I was hoping that David’s character was weak enough and his greed strong enough for him to accept my offer for the promotion. That first conversation is always the tricky part, as the employee gets a hint of the price he would potentially pay for his promotional opportunity.
I summoned David to my office on a Monday, and he seemed to be nervous and intimidated at being in my presence. He had never been with me for a one-on-one meeting, and he must have been expecting the worst. I started out by trying to relax him saying, “Don’t be so nervous, David. You do excellent work, and I've been hearing good things about you from your manager. What I’d like to discuss with you is an opportunity that will mean a big increase in salary for you."
"We’re starting a new department to focus on some emerging technologies, and I’d like to further evaluate you for the assignment. I would like for you and your wife to join us at my place in the Poconos for a three-day training and evaluation session. Does that sound like something you’d want to pursue?”
David thought for a moment and replied, “That is very flattering, Ken, and of course I’d like to pursue it. I just don’t understand why Kate would be involved. She’s very busy right now with our baby and needs to be available to breast feed him.”
I always find it amusing that men believe my bullshit, but I continued, “The core purpose of this session, in addition to the management training you will receive, is to test your aptitude and willingness to be loyal to me and the company, and to thoroughly assess your ability to manage. We’ll be making a big investment in you, and we need to know how you will handle your responsibilities."
"We have found that employees can concentrate better when their wives are there for support. I will keep her entertained while you’re busy with the Lewis and Mitchell. If you get the assignment, you and your wife will be entertaining your employees, and we want to know how she handles social situations.”
David had a puzzled look on his face when he asked, “Well, what exactly do you mean when you say that you will keep Kate entertained?”
That was the moment of truth when I replied, “Look, David, we're giving you this great opportunity, and it’s only fair that you give a little in return. Let’s just say that your beautiful wife, Kate, will be my date for the three days while you’re busy.”
He looked upset as he said, “How do you mean that she will be your date? That almost sounds like she will be expected to be a call girl for you or something.”
I said, “Look, David, you can call it whatever you want. I really have a taste for beautiful and luscious white women like your Kate and enjoy pursuing them. But Kate will never be forced to do anything against her will, and how far things go on our so-called ‘date’ will depend on her. If this makes you uncomfortable and you don’t want to proceed, then tell me now. There are other engineers who would jump at a chance like this. You can explain it to Kate anyway you wish."
"So, what do you say, David; do you want to take this important step in your career? If you agree, then we will take my helicopter up to the Poconos on Thursday evening, and will return Sunday evening.”
David wanted to go home to talk it over with Kate, and he gave me his positive answer on Tuesday morning. I don’t know what he said to Kate, and I didn’t really care. I was just looking forward to her amazing tits and pussy. Kate, David and I left on the copter at 6:00 pm on Thursday for the short, thirty-minute flight to the retreat.
Lewis and Mitchell drove up earlier with the supplies and to get things ready for us. There is also a husband and wife team who lives in a small cottage on the property. They cook and provide housekeeping services for me there. Kate looked beautiful in her simple cotton dress, and I noticed that she kept glancing over at me when she thought I wasn’t looking.
We arrived at 6:30 pm, and I showed Kate and David to their suite to freshen up before dinner. I informed them that all  the rooms are under surveillance, pointing to the placard to that effect on the wall next to the closet. We all, including Lewis and Mitchell, had a great dinner at 7:30 pm. I was as charming as I could be and made sure that the wine and mixed drinks were flowing. We answered questions about the training and evaluation, and I let everyone know that we would get to bed early on Thursday night, so we could get up early for breakfast and give David an early start on the day.
I went back to my suite to watch and listen to Kate and David as they got ready for bed. One of the hidden cameras is placed behind the vanity mirror, and Kate must have forgotten about the cameras, because she sat there as she expressed milk from her swollen breasts. Her breasts were amazingly firm and well-shaped for a nursing mother, and I loved the way they moved and jiggled as she used the small, electric breast pump. Her areolas are light brown and large, at maybe three inches in diameter, and her protruding nipples are as big as the top of my thumb.
She was talking to David as she continued expressing the milk and said, “Ken seems very nice, honey, and I’m looking forward to spending time with him tomorrow. It was very nice of him to agree to keep me company while you're busy with Lewis and Mitchell. I’m just glad that we had time over the last few days for me to store my breast milk for Mom to feed the baby. It was fun drinking alcohol again for the first time in well over a year, and I plan to enjoy the freedom to drink more for the rest of the weekend.”
David replied, “Yes, I know that Ken is a charming man. I just want you to be cautious around him and don’t drink so much that you lose control. After all, he is the owner of the company and a very powerful man. I’m not totally sure what he meant when he said you would be his date for the weekend, and it’s better if you stay sharp and alert for any funny business.”
Kate then got up to take a shower, and I saw her luscious body on the bathroom camera. Her ass is a plush, inverted heart shape, and her prominent pubis and fat-lipped labia were covered in neatly-trimmed blonde hair. I watched her shower and enjoyed seeing the water and soap suds cascade over her curvy body as she washed her huge breasts. Then they went to bed, and I could hardly believe that David did not even hug her or try to suck those beautiful, milk-laden tits, and he certainly didn’t try to fuck her. I was hoping that his lack of interest in her would bode well for me.
On Friday morning, Kate looked lovely in her shorts and low-cut blouse. We had breakfast together, before David got started in the training center.
After the others left I said, “Kate, you look absolutely lovely this morning. I have to make a few business calls, and I’d love it if you would join me on my sun deck at around 11:00 am. It’s right outside of my bedroom and very private up there, and you can either sit in the shade or work on your tan. There’s also a hot tub that we can enjoy if you’d like. We can have lunch up there and enjoy the marvelous views of the mountains. So please dress very casually and wear a swimsuit if you want to. Or, it is clothing optional if you'e serious about working on an overall tan.”
I winked at Kate when I mentioned that it was clothing optional, and I was relieved when she took it in a light-hearted way and didn’t seem to take any offense. I watched her on the camera after she went back to her room, and really got turned on when she sat in front of the vanity mirror, with her feet on the chair and legs widely spread, as she used a small electric razor to trim her blonde pubic hair. Her labia parted a few times, and I got to see the pink wetness of her plump cunt.
I was hoping that her shaving meant that she might at least wear a revealing bathing suit on my sun deck. I kept watching and was surprised that she didn’t pump her breasts again, before putting on her bikini and a light cover-up robe. I got changed into my tight, white swimsuit when I saw that she left her room, and I also wore a light sweatshirt, so I'd be respectable, at least at first.
Kate arrived right on time, and I showed her to the large, cushy lounge chair on my left side in the sun. My cook had provided us with a large pitcher of fruity sangria wine and some finger snacks, and I encouraged her to drink with me, especially after overhearing her previous comment about wanting to drink while she had time away from the baby. That sangria was so sweet and tasty, that it was easy to forget that it had substantial alcohol content.
We just made small talk at first, and I praised David for being such a good employee and for accepting the opportunity for a promotion. After about forty-five minutes, I could tell that she was getting a buzz from the wine, and I decided to take off my sweatshirt. She looked over at my lean, muscular, almost naked body, and the contrast of my very dark skin to my white swimsuit. She stared at me for longer than she probably would have if she wasn’t drinking, and I noticed her examining the lumps of my cock and balls bulging out in my tight swimsuit.
I tried to add humor to the moment and encourage the conversation to be more personal by saying, “The sun feels wonderful this morning, and I need to work on my tan.”
Kate laughed at my comment, and started taking off her robe as she teased, “That’s probably a good idea, and I need a little more work on my tan if I’m going to keep up with you.
I liked that she was comfortable enough with me to make a little joke about my dark skin. I made it obvious that I was staring at her beautiful body, and I loved seeing her huge breasts bulging out in her bikini top, and the noticeable and alluring camel toe in her bottoms.
I turned her way on my lounge and said, “I hope that you don’t mind me saying so, Kate, but you have an amazingly beautiful body. No one could guess that you gave birth to your son only five months ago. David is a very lucky man.”
Kate then turned my way and I could tell that she was feeling the alcohol even more when she slurred her words a little as she said, “That’s so nice of you to say, Ken, and it’s nice that at least one man thinks I look good. And I have to tell you that you look pretty darn good yourself. I’ve never seen a nearly naked black man before and your skin looks so smooth and lush.”
She paused for a moment to take a sip of her sangria and continued, “But back to being appreciated, quite frankly it’s irritating to me that David hasn’t shown much interest in me since I gained a little weight when I was pregnant. And it’s also upsetting that he was so vague in his explanation of why I was invited here this weekend. He said something about me being your date for the weekend. What is that all about anyway?”
I knew that she was feeling no pain when she asked me that question, and I thought quickly for a truthful and acceptable response that would also appeal to her ego. Then I replied, “Honestly, Kate, one of the reasons I wanted you here is so we can assess your social skills in helping David when you guys entertain in his new role. The other, more important, reason is much more personal. I find you to be incredibly attractive and sexy, and I wanted to spend time with you.”
I paused for a moment to gauge her reaction and continued, “I’m very attracted to beautiful, blonde-haired white women, and you're one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever met. So yes, I would be honored to consider you my date for the weekend, and it’s up to you to determine just what that might entail. I’m so fascinated with you that I made it a requirement for you to come with David, if he wanted a chance at the promotion. So, there is no way that David could have misunderstood my intentions. And just to be clear, no one is being forced to do anything here.”
Kate mulled my response over for a few seconds, and then she got a serious look on her face and said, “Ken, I can’t blame you for using your position of power to try to benefit yourself. But David, well that’s another matter. He has knowingly surrendered me to his handsome and powerful boss, as some kind of fucking sacrifice, so he would have a chance at a promotion and a bigger income. I know that his promotion will benefit me too but fuck him for putting me in this position. The good thing is that I’m attracted to you too, so I plan to enjoy this weekend and rub it in his fucking face.”
Her reaction couldn’t have been any better, blaming David for everything. And using the word ‘fuck’ showed a naughty side to her. I just sat there quietly for a few moments to see what she would do or say next, and that’s when we were interrupted when our lunch and another pitcher of sangria were served. We moved to the shade of an umbrella while eating our lunch and talking.
We kept drinking, and at one point she looked at my muscular chest and said, “Ken, I know that you're old enough to be my father, but you're so muscular and handsome that I see you as a much younger man. It’s very flattering that you set this whole weekend up just to spend time with me. What about your wife, though? Does she know about your dalliances with other women?”
I laughed and responded, “My wife is also a beautiful, blonde, white woman, and I love her dearly. She really enjoys her luxurious lifestyle and doesn’t want to lose me, so she puts up with my quest for younger white women. Everything is in the open, and I don’t lie to anyone about my motives or actions. So, after everything you’ve heard, are you willing to spend the weekend with me, Kate?”
She put her hand on my arm and replied, “Ken, you're a charming and handsome man and I will enjoy spending the weekend with you. I won’t promise what I will or won’t be willing to do, but I do enjoy your company. Let’s don’t try to over think it, and just see how things go.”
We moved back to our lounge chairs and lay down, and I kept Kate’s glass full of sangria. She seemed more attracted to me since our conversation at lunch, and frequently looked over at my bulging crotch. I took that as a sign that I could at least attempt to take things a little farther.
I smiled at her and began pulling off my swimsuit as I said, “Unless you object, Kate, I’m going to take advantage of my ‘clothing optional’ policy. Just say ‘no’ if it makes you uncomfortable.”
Kate said nothing and watched intently as I lifted my hips to remove my swimsuit, and then she kept staring at my cock and balls. I was turned slightly towards her, and my thick, soft cock was laying across my thigh, while my big balls were hanging down on the lounge.
She kept looking at my genitals as she smiled and said, “Oh my, Ken, now I need to compliment you again. I’ve never seen a man as heavily hung as you are, and I almost have to wonder if that thing’s real. Or, maybe I’m just seeing things because of all the wine you’ve been serving me. You wouldn’t be trying to get a lady drunk and have your way with her, would you?”
I knew that she was teasing me, so I laughed and said, “Well, you can’t blame a guy for trying, and I can see that the sangria has made you very relaxed. And by the way, my cock is very real. What I was hoping was that you would take advantage of my ‘clothing optional’ policy too. I hate to see that bikini covering up such an amazing body. I'm even more impressed with your body than you are with mine. And quite frankly, I’ve never seen such beautiful, round, firm and perfectly shaped breasts that are as large as yours.”
Kate looked down at her breasts and gave me an impish smile as she said, “Thanks, Ken, that’s nice of you to say. But to be honest, they are somewhat bigger and fuller than normal due to breast feeding my son. And they are especially full and a little painful right now since I didn’t express any milk this morning. Are you sure that you’d really want to see a human cow like me with her top off?”
I could hardly believe her response, and it was a good sign that she was teasing me and egging me on about wanting to see her breasts. I stared at her breasts as I said, “Oh my yes, Kate, I’d love to see your bare breasts. And even more, I’d love to help you relieve the pressure by sucking them and draining some of the milk for you. I’ve always wanted to try drinking mother’s milk straight from the tit.”
She thought about my offer for a moment and said, “Wow, Ken, this is unbelievable. David has never shown any interest in feeding from my breasts, and I’d love to see what it feels like to have a grown man suckle me. Pull your lounge against mine, so you can lean over and give it a try.”
I was getting excited at the prospect of sucking her breasts, and I pushed my lounge tight against hers. She reached behind her and unfastened her top as I shifted my position, so I could lie across her lap facing her from her right side, which brought her left areola and nipple to my mouth. I fondled and weighed her pendulous right breast with my left hand as she cradled my head in her left arm, and I hugged her waist with my right arm. I began sucking her heavy, milk-heavy breast, and her sweet milk started flowing immediately.
Kate squirmed in her chair and began moaning. She held my head more tightly against her breast and rubbed the back of my head as she said, “Oh fuck, that feels so good, and I never knew that having a man suck my breasts could be so erotic. And the contrast of your black lips and face against my lily-white breast is so arousing. That’s it, Ken, keep sucking Mommy’s big breast and swallow all of her tasty milk.”
That was my first experience suckling a woman, and I had no idea that it was be such a turn-on for both of us. From the position we were in, it was natural for her to rest her right arm across my left hip and thigh. She soon began to rub and massage my thigh with her hand, and I couldn’t be sure whether she was consciously or just reflexively rubbing me. I began rubbing Kate’s lower back and the top of her ass as she continued rubbing me, and I was feeling no resistance from her.
I had been draining her left breast for about fifteen minutes and the flow was starting to lessen, when her hand migrated farther up the front of my thigh and she was moving it closer to my cock.
It was then that she said, “You’ve almost drained my left breast, so let’s change lounge chairs so you can lean over me the other way to suck my right one. Just keep doing what you’re doing, Ken, because it feels so fucking good to me.”
We quickly changed chairs and positions, and I marveled at her breasts swinging and jiggling as we settled in again. I began sucking her right nipple, and she began rubbing my thigh again, as I resumed rubbing her back and ass. Her passion soon escalated, and she leaned down to kiss the top of my shaved head as I continued sucking her.
Then she gently nibbled, sucked and tongued my ear, before moving her hand up between my thighs to my cock as she said, “Sorry, Ken, but I’ve just got to feel your thick cock. David’s hard dick is only half as long as your soft cock, and very thin. I have to see how big your cock gets and feel it in my hand.”
My cock quickly hardened to its full eleven inches, and her hand didn't quite fit all the around my shaft. She stroked it a few times, which got my precum flowing, and then she reached farther down to rub my balls. She was still kissing and tonguing my ear, and I pulled away from her breast for a moment and turned my head to kiss her. Our lips and tongues met in a passionate and affectionate kiss. We kissed that way for what seemed like five minutes, as Kate resumed stroking my rock-hard cock.
We broke the kiss and I resumed sucking her breast, as she breathed and whispered into my ear saying, “Damn, Ken, you kiss with more passion than my husband, and I love feeling your thick, soft lips on mine. And your huge cock and balls are almost unbelievable.”
I continued sucking her breast, and slowly maneuvered my hand to pull loose the ties on either side of her bikini bottom. Then I pulled my arm from around her back and reached back to rub between her thighs. That position was awkward, and I couldn’t reach all the way to her pussy, but I was very close.
She knew that I was trying to finger her pussy, and she said, “You’ve done a good job draining my breasts, and now I need to get a closer look at your cock.”
We changed to a side-by-side sixty-nine position on my lounge, as I moved in to smell her sweet pussy as her bottoms fell away, and she rested her head on my inner thigh. I pushed my long tongue into her and then began sucking her labia and clit. At the same time, she struggled to take my swollen and oozing cock head into her mouth and began sucking my cock. I could hardly believe that only an hour earlier I was admiring her from afar, and then I was sucking her white, blonde-haired cunt, while she was eagerly sucking my thick, coal-black cock.
I spread her legs and pulled her top leg back behind my arm, which gave me full access to her crotch. I sucked and licked her juicy, married pussy, and even shifted forward to press my tongue into her firm and luscious butt cleavage. That’s when she stopped sucking my cock and took my big balls into her mouth, one at a time, and lovingly sucked and licked them.
We sucked one another for what seemed like twenty minutes, and I knew I had given her at least three orgasms with my mouth. I wanted to fuck her pussy, but we hadn’t evolved that far yet in our ‘dating relationship’, so I was happy to shoot my load into her mouth. I shifted my position back, and pressed my big cock into her mouth, and began fucking her face like it was a cunt.
It only took me a couple of minutes to reach the point of no return, and I pulled my mouth away from her pussy for a moment to say, “Oh fuck, Kate, I’m going to fill your slutty, white mouth with a full load of Negro cock cream and seed. Keep sucking and swallow fast baby, because I shoot a big load.”
My cock began convulsing as I kept sucking her pussy, and I felt her struggling to swallow my load. I pulled away from her as my cock began to soften, and I turned around next to her and held her tightly.
She smiled at me and said, “I don’t know whether to be ashamed for what I just did, or to be so fucking happy to have experienced this with you. You're an amazing lover, and we did things that I’ve never even thought of doing with David. Let’s go relax in the hot tub while I recover from all of the orgasms you gave me with your mouth.”
We walked naked to the hot tub. I sat down first and pulled Kate onto my lap facing me. My soft cock was pointed downward and the top of it was pushed against the cleavage of Kate’s puffy, hairy labia. We kissed for a few minutes, and then I leaned down to suck her breasts again. Kate began slowly swiveling her hips and rubbing my cock with the groove of her labia, and my cock began to harden beneath her.
She stopped moving for a moment and said, “I know that we both want to fuck right now, but that’s not a good idea. First, I need to talk with David. I want to let him know what we’ve already done and to get his reaction. What happens tomorrow, and tomorrow night will depend on his attitude. And secondly, I haven’t gone back on my birth control pills since having the baby, mainly because David has shown so little interest in having sex with me. I’m also probably overly concerned that those progestin hormones will affect the baby. So, for now, let’s just enjoy holding and kissing one another, and of course you are certainly encouraged to suck my tits like you do so well.”
We stayed in the hot tub for about thirty minutes, alternately hugging and kissing, and with her continuing to tease me by sliding back and forth with my then-hard cock sandwiched between her puffy labia. By that time, it was only 2:30 pm, so I took her into my bedroom suite, where we showered together to remove the chlorine from the hot tub and then lay down naked in my bed together.
We hugged and kissed some more and fell asleep in one another’s arms. You can just imagine my happy surprise when I woke up to the feeling of her moving down to suck my cock again. We got into a sixty-nine position again and casually sucked one another until I fed her another load of my thick cum and felt her pussy convulsing in orgasm on my face.
By the time we had our orgasms, it was almost 5:30 pm, so Kate got dressed and returned to her room before David came back, to get ready for our group dinner at 7:00 pm. The meal was excellent, and it was fun pretending that I was paying attention to David explain how his day went, while exchanging knowing glances with Kate about our oral sex that day. Everyone went back to their rooms at about 9:00 pm, and I could hardly wait to hear the conversation that Kate planned to have with David.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.