Wednesday 19 February 2020

Separate Dates

Husband and I swing separately with another married couple.

“Have fun with Gary tonight,” Ray said as I was getting ready to walk out the door.
“Have fun with Denise,” I said in reply with a smile and gave my husband one final kiss before departing. 
Gary and Denise were good friends of ours. Ray and I have known them for several years and we get together on special occasions to party and switch spouses. Some people call it ‘wife swapping’. Normally, this would happen either at our house or theirs, but tonight we were off on separate dates. 
Ray was on his way to meet up with Denise at their house and I was on my way to the Ralston Hotel to meet up with Gary. 
A little history about Ray and I. My name is Cathy or Cat for short. I met Ray at a swingers' gathering when I was twenty-three. I was wild and crazy at the time enjoying the fruits of my womanhood. Being a young, beautiful dark-haired woman with a fabulous body, I was well sought after at the private house parties that I attended. Although I loved being desired by many, I was choosey about the men I picked. 
Ray was one of those men. He was tall, handsome, sexy, and he made my head spin the night I paired up with him. But it was more than just sex. We started dating each other and six months later we were married. Being that we met in the way we did, it was easy to continue the lifestyle that we both enjoyed, but now as a married couple. 


I met up with Gary in the lounge of the hotel. I walked in wearing a sexy black high-low cocktail dress and a pair of black stilettos. Gary was sitting at the bar with eyes gleaming as he watched me approaching him. 
“Oh my, you look sexy tonight,” he said as I walked up to him.
I gave him a soft kiss on the lips and replied, “All for you.”
I perched my ass on the stool next to his and we ordered drinks.
“So, how’s Ray doing?” Gary asked in opening the conversation.
“He’s looking forward to being with Denise tonight. He never told me what they have planned, but I am sure it has something to do with sex,” I replied with a wink. 
“Yeah, well, my wife loves getting it on with your husband…the same way I love getting it on with you, Cat. Damn, I’m getting hard just thinking about it,” he chuckled. 
“Oh really?” I teased as I casually reached down and gave his cock a slight rub through his pants. “Did you get us a room?”
“I did, on the sixth floor with champagne on ice. Are you ready to go?” 
“As soon as we finish our drinks,” I answered and gave him a peck on the cheek. 
When we were ready, Gary took my hand and led me from the lounge to the elevators. I wasn’t wearing a bra under my dress and by the time we stepped into the elevator, my desire to romp had my nipples showing obvious signs of arousal through the thin material of my dress. My pussy was already turning hot and moist as the ride up to the sixth floor seemed to take forever. 
When we entered the room, Gary pulled me into his arms and kissed me, tenderly at first, but with growing passion. His tongue slipped past my lips and once again did battle with mine as the passion between us deepened. As our kiss deepened I reveled in the taste of my lover’s mouth, and I felt my belly tightening as once again my body was preparing for that most pleasurable of journeys.
Our passion had us eagerly tearing the clothes off of each other’s bodies while trying to keep our lips from parting. As soon as we were naked, our bodies came together again. Our kisses turned more demanding and my hot naked flesh molded to his like molten wax. I felt his soft chest hairs tickling my rigid nipples as I pressed my firm rounded breasts against his warm chest, and I felt his erection pulsing against the smooth skin of my shaven pelvis. His cock was hard and full. I slowly stepped back to catch my breath as I smiled seductively at him. 
Gary’s eyes were once again filled with liquid pools of lust, and I knew I wanted to pleasure him and make him burn. 
“You love fucking me, don’t you,” I said with a mischievous smile as I pushed him back onto the bed. 
“More than anything,” he answered with that glazed look in his eyes. 
I brazenly gazed at him lying there naked with an erection unwilling to be ignored. The muscles in his chest, arms and legs were showing the tension my gaze was creating. My sexual prowess held him spellbound as I slowly moved my eyes from his face, down his chest, over his belly, pausing at his erection to consider my options. 
Reaching for his knees I spread his legs before me. Climbing onto the bed and kneeling between his legs, I slid my hands up his thighs, over his hips and up to his chest, running my fingers through the soft mesh of chest hair to slowly caress his nipples. I ran circles with my fingers and his nipples hardened at my touch. Gary’s moaning response brought a grin to my lips, and I slowly raked my nails down his torso, tracing his ribs and down to his hips. 
His moans of pleasure showed me the power that I had over him as I leaned down and started kissing the swollen head of his cock, then ran my tongue down his shaft and back up to the very tip that began to leak with clear liquid lube. As I licked the salty pre-cum from the tip of his cock, I fondled his balls with the gentle massage of my fingers. I felt him shudder and I heard him moan, and I looked up at him. His gaze was hot and tortured. 
He shook his head and said, “Come here, Cat.”
I took his tasty cock into my mouth for a final loving caress. His cock brushed against my throat as I began to crawl up his body. I paused to place teasing kisses on his belly. His eyes closed and he stretched to enjoy the soft moist touch of my lips. I moved a little higher and nestled his cock between my breasts. The soft flesh of my breasts cushioned his erection as I gently brushed them up and down his heated shaft. His thick mat of pubic hair tickled my skin and sent shivers running through my spine. 
Pleasuring Gary in this way was turning me on. I could feel my body turning hot and moist with perspiration as I crawled up over him. My lips led to his nipples once again as I moved my breasts against his erection. His moans of pleasure made my heart beat hard and my blood run hot through my veins, fueling the desire to pleasure him and make him melt under my ministrations. 
I continued my cat-like crawl up his body, my breasts leaving his erection was now sliding up his belly to his chest while my belly gave his cock a soft caress. The hair on his chest was teasing my nipples as I felt them tighten with desire. Moving my hips up a bit more I slowly positioned my legs to straddle him. Raising my eyes, I glanced at Gary’s face. He looked at me with his burning eyes and I knew I was driving him crazy.
We grinned at each other in recognition to the sweet torture I was giving to his willing body. My body wasn’t immune to it either. His cock was now cradled against my groin, and my labia caressed his shaft as I gently ground against him. My body, moistened with sweat, was burning with desire as the excitement of teasing him teased me as well. 
Wordlessly placing his hands on my hips, he shifted his erection until it found the entrance of my pussy. I felt him slide in, the bulbous head of his cock spreading the opening of my pussy as he entered. As I slowly sank to take him a pleasurable groan escaped my lips. Gary moaned and shuddered as I took his thick hard shaft deep into the soft wet caress of my inner sanctum. My head tilted back and my eyes rolled up inside my head as I felt his shaft pulse within. 
I sat upon him, my hands on his shoulders, his hand on my hips, and gazed at each other with lust-filled eyes as I began to move my hot juicy cunt slowly up and down his rigid cock. His hands guided my hips, keeping my rhythm slow at first. I loved his eyes. They told me so much, and I could see the enjoyment he was having just watching the erotic sway of my body moving up and down over him. We fit so well together. I could feel his cock touching me in all the right places as we moved. He was the perfect man to meet and fulfill my carnal needs. 
I have to pause for a moment in wonderment of how pristine we are as humans during our normal ways of life, yet when our clothes come off and our bodies come together, the carnal desires of our true nature are revealed. We all have that instinct written within us, and how we use it is up to us. I am so lucky to have a husband who allows me to use mine in the ways that I love.
Gary grinned and his eyes burned as we moved. He pulled me down to him and his tongue stroked my mouth the way his cock stroked my cunt. His hands left my hips and moved up to my breasts, kneading and caressing and teasing my luscious nipples. I moaned lavishly as the tension built. I loved the feel of his fingers fondling my nipples while I moved on his cock. 
As the urgency built within me, Gary responded to my heat and moved with me, thrusting harder into my seething cunt as I began bouncing on his lap. I leaned over him, slapping my ass against his nuts every time I came down on them, driving my passion higher, building the tension. I moaned and cried with every stroke as the release I felt drew closer and stronger. 
Gary knew that I was growing near. He looked up at me and whispered, “Not yet,” and a pure look of concentration captured his face as his hands left my breasts and moved up to my fevered face and he said, “Just a bit longer.” Then he thrust deeper within me once, twice, three times, and I screamed as I felt my body shatter into a million pieces. My cunt throbbed and convulsed and I shook with the force of the orgasm he was giving me. 
“Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh Jeezus…Yesss! Yesss!” I cried out with a voice that shrieked with passion and pure pleasure. When my mind cleared, I realized that he did not cum with me and I looked at his face. He was watching me, taking great pleasure in my reaction. 
“Never have I had a woman so passionate before…not even my wife,” he said after he rolled me onto my back.

He rolled with me, keeping himself implanted inside me. Now he lay between my legs, kissing my mouth and running his lips down my sweaty neck, moving slowly inside me, his cock slickened with my cum. My legs curled back holding him between my soft inner thighs. He continued to move his thick fleshy cock in and out of my pussy and my toes curled as the magic began to rise in me again. My hips moved with him in response. My nerves tingled and I could not keep still. 
My hands moved down his spine and cupped his sexy ass as the power of his thrusts increased. I couldn’t remember the last time my pussy ever felt so good. Gary was definitely on top of his game and the power of this second buildup was much stronger than the first. I moaned, shivered and squirmed in response to the rhythm of his hips. I buried my face in his armpit as the orgasm that ripped through my body blew my mind. My screams echoed in the room once again. My lips went for his and I kissed him passionately, moaning against his mouth as I endured the pleasure of this second powerful release. 
Soon, my body began to relax again. I felt his pulse within me. He smiled down at me knowingly and I was lost in his hot gaze. He started fucking me again, and this time he fucked me for a mutual release. I opened my legs wide and begged him for his cock and for his cum. 
“Oh yes, baby! Fuck me hard! Harder! Fill me with your cum!” I cried, and oh, how I ‘cried’ as I felt Gary’s hard thrusting cock piston in and out of my fiery hole, squishing the juice from my throbbing cunt and onto the sheets beneath me. We both looked down at our joining and saw how wet we were. His sex shined in all its glory with my wetness saturating his cock and balls. 
Our eyes locked and we moved harder and faster still, fucking like animals pushing each other toward the finish line. We huffed like horses running the last stretch while the sweat from our pores did little to cool our fiery flesh. All we could feel between us was excitement and pleasure, and the grunts and groans and moans sounding our race to the finish. 
“Ohhh baby!” he cried as his body stiffened. Then I felt the pleasure of his cock pumping his hot sperm deep inside my cunt. Feeling his cum flooding my cunt set off my own release, and I came for the third time, and just as powerfully as the two before it. 
Locked in each other’s arms, we both cried out in ecstasy as we took the journey together, pulsing, and shaking together as wave upon wave ripped through us. We came gradually down to earth and the intensity of our passion became a warm afterglow of contentment. I lay with my head on the pillow, his head next to mine and breathing in my ear, with his weight upon my body. After a few moments, he stirred and lifted off my body. Soft kisses followed. 
We finished the night with the champagne sitting in the bucket of half-melted ice. Then we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.
~~~~~ 
I got home around 1:00 in the morning. Ray got in about an hour later and found me waiting for him in our bed. I was sitting with the top sheet up around my breasts and my back propped against the pillows.
“How did it go with Denise?” I asked when Ray walked into the bedroom undoing the buttons of his shirt.
“Very well. I’ll give you the details later. What I want to know is, how did it go with Gary?”
“I think he is getting to know me too well,” I said in return. “The way he touched me tonight and the way he fucked me was explosive. I quit counting how many orgasms I had.”
“Did he cum inside you?” Ray asked while slipping off his shoes and socks.
“Of course! You know he always does,” I teasingly replied.
“Did you stay dirty for me?” he asked while taking off his trousers and briefs revealing his stiff erection.
“See for yourself,” I said sexily as I slowly pulled down the top sheet revealing my naked body to my husband. Then I opened my legs and showed Ray the nasty cream-pie that Gary left behind. 
“That’s my baby-girl, keeping herself all hot, sweet and sticky for me,” Ray remarked as he stepped closer to the bed. “I’ve been keeping myself that way for you too.”
He set one knee on the bed while standing his other foot on the floor, buried his hands in my hair and pulled my mouth to his cock. “Clean it for me, baby,” he said. 
Without the slightest hesitation, I took Ray’s cock into my mouth, tasting and smelling Denise’s pussy all over him. My hand ran gently up the back of his thigh and over the cheek of his ass, grabbing it and pulling him closer as I took him to the back of my mouth, then running my tongue around his cock while slowly withdrawing it from my mouth, just to the tip, then forward again. 
I licked every bit of Denise’s scent from my husband’s cock, and then I swabbed his balls with my tongue while stroking his cock in my hand. I used the pre-cum that oozed from the tip of his cock to lube my hand while I polished his swollen knob. 
I took him back into the warm wet welcoming of my mouth and heard him moan to the sweet luscious sensations of my mouth making love to his cock and making him want to cum. The smell of sex and all the sweat from that evening added to what we were feeling. My pussy flexed every time I felt his cock flex inside my mouth. 
“Look into my eyes,” he whispered. 
I did the whole time, starting slowly once again. Ray was so hard his legs were trembling. The closer he got to orgasm, the harder and deeper I sucked. Suddenly, he pulled on my hair and forced me to stand, and then he grasped my hand and pushed me back down to where I was sitting on the edge of the bed. 
Ray got onto his knees and used both hands to lift my ass off the bed and blew softly on my pussy. Then he inhaled the mixed scent of my pussy and the seed that Gary planted in me. He kissed me where I was so wet and sticky and licked his way up my slit and swirled his tongue around my clit, over and over. Faster and faster he tongued me while I reached down and stroked his cock. 
From the hard feel of Ray’s cock and the way he was tonguing my pussy, I was feeling the need to fuck. “I want you deep inside me now!” I cried out impatiently. 
“Yes, baby, I want to fuck your dirty cunt!” Ray’s lustful words bled from his lips as he stood up, grabbed my legs and placed them over his shoulders. Then, with one powerful forward thrust of his hips, he buried his cock all the way up my cunt. 
Ray fucked me so hard that I had to grip the sheets to hold on. We were both panting, looking into each other’s eyes. I could feel my orgasm building up fast. The knot inside my belly continued to tighten until it finally snapped, sending waves of orgasmic pleasure pulsing through my hot juicy cunt that clenched tightly to my husband’s thrusting cock. 
I reached for Ray’s balls and felt them tighten in my hand when I squeezed them. He cried out and I felt the warmth of his release flooding my pussy. I held him inside me, milking him, draining every drop of love he had for me. We were breathing hard and I could still feel his cock flexing inside me. I pulled him down on me and cradled his chest against my breasts, feeling his heart and mine beating fast as one. 
“Mmm, baby, I love the smell of your sweat and the way you stink after sex,” Ray whispered against my ear. 
He started licking the sweat from my neck and my breasts and sucked hard on my nipples. I threw my head back and moaned while heaving my breasts up for his loving. He kissed his way down my torso, grabbing my sides, lifting me as he dug his tongue into my navel. And then he licked my pussy all over again, reigniting the fire in my belly. 
Just as I thought I was going to go over the edge once again, he stopped, crawled up my body and kissed me in the way that made my spine tingle. I felt his cock pressing against my pussy. He was still hard and he easily penetrated my slippery cunt. 
I cried out in pleasure when he started thrusting in and out of me while biting my neck and shoulders. The sensations were overwhelming. I screamed out as another orgasm racked my body. Ray stopped momentarily, staying inside me, allowing me to recover. 
This time we rolled over, him on his back and me straddling his hips. As I lowered myself onto his cock I took him slowly all the way in. Then I moved up slowly and pushed down harder. His hips rocked up each time I came down and we met with a perfect rhythm. Reaching behind, I played with Ray’s balls while he cried out in pleasure. I could sense his urgency as I moved faster and faster. 
Without saying a word, Ray rolled me over onto my back, spread my legs and started to penetrate me. He then proceeded to move ever so slowly in and out. When he picked up his pace I felt another orgasm building. Each thrust took me a step closer. I wanted him to slow down because the feeling was so intense, but he kept on fucking me, faster, harder, and deeper. 
I sank my nails into the fleshy cheeks of his ass and began to scream out as my body exploded with an intense orgasm. My body was completely out of control and my orgasm lasted for nearly a minute. During my orgasm, my husband filled me with his love juice once again. We kissed deeply and ground against each other until the end.
It was nearly 5:00 in the morning when we finally ended our romp. 
“You are beautiful, Cat…and you are incredible,” Ray said as we lay next to each other allowing our bodies to cool. 
“I love you so much, baby, and I’ll always love you,” I said in return. 
No more words, just tender kisses. And then we spooned. His arms pulled me closer and his hands cupped my breasts. Safe and secure in my husband’s arms I was right where I belonged, and I slept like a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.